Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 38

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

“Calleen - come here, Baby. You may be last, but you’re just as beautiful and sexy as any of my women. Next time we lay in bed like this, we’ll make sure you’re first. Come kiss me like we kissed this morning, then I want you to kiss my cock like you love him as much as you love me.”

“Josey, I don’t mind being last, as my sisters and I learn to love your cock and take lessons in how to fuck from Naomi and Lougenia.”

“That’s the way I want my women to be, Calleen. No matter what we do, we’ll all do it together and we’ll make sure all of you get your comes when we do. Kiss me Baby, then suck my cockhead.

“OH HELL YES, I love the way you kiss. You need to kiss Lougenia like that and show her how good you are. I see her leaning over here and smiling at you like she wants some sugar now.

“Come get you some of Calleen’s sugar, Lougenia. You know how much I love seeing my women loving each other.”

“Josey, just watching as you let these sisters love on you and suck your cock, makes my pussy wet. I remember the day we met and you took me riding on the levee where we smoked a joint together. You had me wanting to fuck you so bad, I begged you to fuck me without a rubber. Before you ever put your cock in my pussy that day, I knew you were my man forever. Then when you did fuck me, I got so many comes, my belly was cramping, but we just kept on fucking. The best come I got that day was when you fucked me from behind.”

“Yes we did, Baby. Now get some of Calleen’s sugar and kiss my lips so you can share her sugar with me. When it comes your turn to fuck me, I want your sexy ass bent over on this bed so I can show these Italian sisters how you take a cock from behind.”

“YES – Josey...”

“CALLEEN - Baby, you took most of my cock in your mouth. Did you mean to get that much?”

“I sure did. I am so ready to fuck my man, that I could have swallowed your cock and got my come at the same time.”

“Come lay back on my belly and let your sweet little pussy take a smooch of my cock. Just don’t let him go so deep inside you that you hurt.”

“I won’t, but I want to let your cock know that my pussy and I both love him.”

“Come show him, Baby. Then I want Lougenia to hold my cock so Naomi can get on my cock and fuck me. Y’all have me so damn horny, I may have to fuck all night.”

“Calleen, you took even more of my cock in your pussy than you did your mouth. Just wait until we get those diaphragms fitted in your pussy, you’ll be the first I put my cock inside and I’m going to let you have all you can stand too.”

She was smiling at me when she rolled off my belly.

I looked at Naomi and she was smiling too. “Naomi, come fuck me, Baby. You still have your diaphragm in place, don’t you?”

“I sure do and I put some extra spermicide in my pussy too. I’m so excited, I may get my come before we get your cock all the way inside my pussy.”

“Show them how we learned to fuck in that hotel room, after I took you shopping and you put your silk stockings on.”

Just as she was ready to take my cock, she look up and told the others, “I was like all of you when I met Josey that day. I had never let a man have my pussy, but when I met him, he was so handsome and such a happy man, I fell in love with him in a matter of minutes. He took me shopping and bought me fancy dresses and fancy underwear and by the time we got back to his hotel room, I was so horny for his ass, I rode him like he was a horse.”

With my other women gathered close, Naomi took my cock deeper and deeper until she had me all the way to my balls in her pussy. She kept rocking her sexy ass and moving her body as she smiled down at me.

My three sexy Italian sisters had me close to busting a nut before Naomi sat on my cock. I tried to hold my come, but she was determined to make me let loose - and I did.

By the time she was stretched out on the bed, Lougenia was sitting next to my legs, smiling at me before she turned to get on her knees at the edge of the bed.

I was standing behind her with my cock bobbing up and down as Shirelle pulled it up to Lougenia’s shiny wet pussy. She looked up at me and told me, “Fuck her like a dog, Josey. I already want you to fuck me like this.”

“All of you will learn this is one of my favorite ways to fuck. I love looking at a woman’s butt as I fuck her like this. Just the feel of her soft buttocks against me as we fuck, makes me want to fuck her harder and deeper.

“Lisette, you and Shirelle get under her and suck her titties. Lougenia loves having her titties sucked. Calleen, you get down there and kiss her lips. I want all my women involved when we fuck like this.

“Naomi, lean over here and give me some sugar - Sugar. I think I’m about to blow my gasket in Lougenia’s pussy ... OH HELL YES.”

When I pulled my cock out of Lougenia’s pussy, Naomi dropped to the floor to lick and suck my cock clean.

She was still on her knees in front of me when I looked up to see Emmylou standing in our doorway, naked.

“Josey, I hated to interrupt you like this, but Jillian and Josalyn are here. Do you want me to bring them up now, or give y’all time to get dressed?”

“Bring them up. You and Rondo come up, too.”

Jillian and Josh rushed into our bedroom wearing oversize pullover shirts and what looked like pajama bottoms. Both of them were crying.

When I saw Jillian with a black-eye, I was mad enough to go right then, and kill that bastard.

I was still naked and so were my four women, but that didn’t matter. Just as I took Jillian and Josalyn in my arms, I looked at the door to see Rondo standing there in his boxers, with Emmylou in a shorty nightgown.

We had yet to even speak, Jillian and Josalyn were crying and sobbing so hard.

“Naomi, get me some boxers so I can cover myself. We may need to make some coffee too.”

Emmylou told me, “Josey, I’ll go put some coffee on and bring it up here when it gets perked.”

Rondo started to go with her and I stopped him.

“Rondo, I want you here so we can find out what happened. I’m sure you know by now, this is connected to that mess we went through at Granny’s this morning.”

“I figured as much, Josey. Tell me what we need to do, and we’ll take care of it. My Daddy taught me to respect women and I’ve never stood for any woman being abused since he hammered that into my head as a boy.”

“Let me get Jillian and Josalyn calmed down and we’ll know more about this. Hell, I need to get these boxers on too.”

Josalyn looked up at me as she sat on the bed beside Jillian, with her arm around her. “Josey - Jason did this to Jillian, and he tried to choke me too, when he followed her to Mom’s house.”

“Is he still in Jackson?”

“He told Jilly that he was going to Collinsville to live with his father and she needed to get out of that house he bought in Jackson.”

“I have an appointment with Judge Skelley tomorrow morning. I’ll take care of this, and I’ll take care of Jason Skelley while I’m at it.

“Josh, why don’t you try to get Jillian in the bathroom and have her take a bath or a shower. She looks like she’s been dragged through the dirt.”

“She was, Josey. He grabbed her hair and pulled her backwards across the yard by her hair.”

“Lougenia, you girls help Josalyn take care of Jillian and get her dressed in some clean pajamas.

“Josh, why don’t you take a shower with her? Then I want both of you to come drink some hot coffee when you get out. I want to know all about what happened.


“Rondo, we need to talk.”

“Give me the low-down, Josey.”

“You heard what that Mexican told us when I asked who was behind that attempted raid on Granny’s house. That means Jason Skelley either suspects that I took some money which belongs to the drug cartel, or he was told that it was me.”

“He’s the one who married Jillian, New Years Eve, right?”

“That’s him. His daddy is the County Judge here in Collins County. I know the judge and his wife personally. I’m meeting with the judge tomorrow while you take care of the women. I want Jillian and Josalyn to be examined by the nurses at the Health Department while we’re there.”

“Do you want me to wait inside the courthouse, now that you know what happened down in Jackson?”

“Yes, and it would be even better if you were in the waiting room inside the Health Department office. Jason may not know you, but I’m sure he saw you there at the hotel with Naomi and me.”

“I’ll have my Colt with me, just in case anything goes wrong.”

“I’ll have mine too and I’ll have Tommy and his friend, waiting for us out in my car.”

“What are we going to do about Jason?”

“I’m going to meet with Judge Skelley. I have dozens of photos of him naked with underage girls. I also have that many or more, of Jason with those same girls. I’m going to offer the judge a choice. If he refuses - you and I will take care of Jason and anyone else who may be included in his circle, no matter where they are in this country.”


“Jillian, tell me what happened to make Jason treat you this way?”

We were sitting in our bedroom, with the women on the bed while Rondo and I sat in chairs near them. Jillian’s and Josalyn’s hair was wet, and they were using towels to dry their hair as they sat on the side of the bed.

“Josey, I was cleaning out a large hall closet so I could put some of our wedding gifts away until I had a chance to unpack them and choose where to put them. I came across a large box in the back corner of the closet, and when I tried to move it, one corner tore away. When that happened, there were dozens of small Tupperware containers spilling out on the floor. I picked one up, saw what I thought was flour inside. Then I picked up another one, and it too, looked like it was full of flour. I had no idea what it was and why it was stored in the closet.

“I took those two containers to Jason and asked what they were and if I could get him to move that heavy box to the basement or to another closet. I’ll never forget the look on his face as he snatched the two containers from my hands ... then slapped me.

“I screamed at him and asked why he slapped me. He pushed me out of the way and hurried to the closet. When he saw the box with the corner torn away, he turned and drew back and hit me again. I fell back against the door and that’s when he hit me in my belly with his fist.

“I had no idea what made him so mad. I had never seen him this way. He was cursing and yelling obscenities at me as he stood over me, threatening to hit me again. That was when I managed to crawl away from him so I could run from the house to the neighbors next door where I called Josalyn. When I came out of the neighbor’s house, he met me in their yard and knocked me down, then dragged me by my hair, across their yard, back to our house.

“I was so sick and confused, I started vomiting and some of my vomit got on his foot. He tried to kick me and I turned away from him. When I fell to the sidewalk, I saw blood all over my legs and my shorts. I knew what that meant and started crying even more. That’s when Josalyn drove up and the neighbor came over with a gun in his hand and made Jason leave me alone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.