Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 37

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

When we stepped upon the porch at home, all the women ran to meet us at the front door, to find out what had happened, even though Momma and Granny had already told them most of it.

“It’s all taken care of now, and we’ve turned the men over to the law,” I told them.

Naomi told me, “Josey we have supper cooked, and it’s about ready to put on the table, if you and Rondo want to wash up before we eat.”

“Yes, we need a shower after being out all day.”

One of the best things I like about my newly re-modeled home having seven bedrooms and four bathrooms is, each bathroom has its own hot water heater. Rondo went to their bedroom downstairs and I went to my bedroom upstairs.

When I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel, there stood my three young Italian women, smiling at me.

“After supper you girls need to take a nice hot shower, shave your legs and your pussies - and come to bed naked. We’re not going to fuck tonight, but you’re going to help me fuck Lougenia and Naomi, and I’m going to suck each of your pussies.”

Lisette told me, “Josey, we want them to show us how to suck your cock tonight.”

“We’ll do that before we fuck Naomi and Lougenia.”

Calleen asked, “Josey, are we still going to the Health Department tomorrow and get our diaphragms? We really do want to fuck you and we want to be known by everyone, as your women.”

“Yes, we’ll all go to town tomorrow. All my women need new clothes and we’ll get each of you fixed up with a diaphragm...

“Now, let’s go eat supper, I’m starved.”

My women sure can cook. While Rondo and I have been out taking care of business, they cooked chicken and dressing, with potato salad, green beans, and cornbread.

“Whoever cooked this meal, did a fine job of it.”

Lougenia grinned and told me, “Shirelle, Lisette and Calleen told us they wanted to cook supper for all of us. We didn’t know they were going to kill a chicken and cook chicken and dressing. You and Rondo will be too fat to work, with these girls doing the cooking.”

“I’m proud of all my women - my newest women too,” I told them, looking at each of them to see them smiling.

“Rondo, we’ll all go to town about 11:00 or so tomorrow. I want you to drive my Cadillac and take Emmylou and my women with you when we go. I’ll drive my Chevy convertible and we’ll go straight to the courthouse to meet with my friends at the Health Department first. After I get the women set up for a visit with the nurses, you can go back to the Cadillac and wait for them. If you’re like me, a waiting room is no place for a man...

“I need to meet with the County Judge while the women are in there being examined. When all of them come out, I want you to take them to Yung’s Department Store and let them buy anything they want.

“You’ll need some work clothes too. You need to get at least five pair of jeans and five work shirts. Get some good work boots too, and a good, warm heavy coat. You may as well get a lighter jacket for days it’s not so cold. Oh, and get a western hat like the one I wear. I want my Main Man dressed like I dress, no matter if we’re working or just mixing with the neighbors and family.

“Here’s two thousand, that should buy all you and the women need. If not, tell the Yungs to put it on my account.”

“Josey, I still have all that extra money you gave me down in Jackson.”

“Put that back and keep it. You’ll want to buy Emmylou something nice now and then, and you’ll need pocket money anyway. You need to buy her some house dresses and some work clothes too while you’re there.”

Naomi told me, “Josey, we don’t need much, maybe some work clothes and some house dresses.”

“Get anything you need. I want my women to look good, no matter if we’re here in the house, or going to a meeting in town. Each of you - Emmylou included - needs to buy a really fine dress to wear when we do go to an important meeting. Y’all may as well make sure my three young Italian beauties over here - have everything they want too. If y’all want some sexy underwear, get all that kind of stuff you want too. I love seeing my women in sexy underwear.”

Lisette told me, “Josey, we will need some work clothes too, so we can help you and Rondo on the farm, when it warms up.”

“Get anything you need. Rondo has enough to pay for it, and if he runs out of money, they’ll charge it to me.”

Shirelle told me, “Josey, we wanted to get some of those French Maid outfits we told you about. Will they have those? We want to dress sexy for our man when it’s just us, Rondo and Emmylou here.”

“Hell yes, get all of you women some of those outfits. If they don’t have them in stock, tell them to order each of you at lease four sets apiece.”

After supper, I saw Emmylou at the kitchen sink and walked over to hand her a piece of paper.

“Emmylou, I want you to go to Kendall’s Grocery early in the morning and pick up a few things. Here’s a list.”

She took my note, looked at it, then smiled, “I’ll be there early, Josey. Thank you for what you’re doing for my man and me.”

“I’ll be parked in the barn when you get there. Just drive inside the barn and get in the car with me. I’ll have it warm for us.”

When I went to my our bedroom upstairs, all five of my women were lying across the bed, naked and smiling. I walked around to the side of the bed where the phone is and took off my clothes.

“I’ve got a couple of phone calls to make, but I sure would like all of my women up here next to me while I take care of some personal business.”

Naomi and Lougenia made me so proud I’d chosen them as my personal women, when they lay back and let my three Italian sisters crawl up and lay their naked bodies against me. I patted their butts and picked up the phone.

I wasn’t sure Jillian would even be home, so I called Josalyn at her mom’s house.

“Hey sexy woman. I don’t suppose your sister is there with you, is she?”

JOSEY ... How are you? No, she just went home though. Why? Do you need to talk to her?

“Josh, can you call her and tell her that I want you and her to come to Collinsville and stay with me for a week or so. I can’t tell you why just yet, but you’ll just have to trust me ... I need you and Jillian to get out of Jackson.”

Can I call her and call you right back? What’s your number there?”

I told her my number and we hung up. I needed to make one more call, but I waited until I heard from Josh. I didn’t have to wait long.

“Josh, did you get in touch with her?”

Yes and she’s packing a few clothes now. Josey, there’s some strange shit happening with Jilly and Jason, and I hope we can get her to talk.”

“Is she alright? She’s not in any danger is she?”

Josey - you know about him too - don’t you?”

“I know you and Jillian need to leave right now. Drive careful and you’ll still be here by 10:00. Stop at the Amoco Station at the edge of town and they can tell you where I live.”

Thanks, Josey. If you don’t mind, I may talk Jilly into staying with you for a few weeks.”

“I want you here too, Josh.”

Then, we’ll both be there.”

“Be careful driving up here. I love you, Baby - and tell Jillian I love her too.”

Shirelle was licking my cock when I got off the phone.

“I have one more call to make, and then I’ll take care of my women.

“Lougenia, you and Naomi put your diaphragms in your pussies and show these girls how they fit. I’ll be off the phone in a minute or two, and we’ll show these sisters what fucking is all about.”

I looked up Judge Skelley’s home number and called him.

“Hello, Miss Wendy. How are you?”

Well ... hello - you handsome scoundrel. How are you?”

“I’m fine. I hated to call your home at night, but I need to talk to Judge Skelley, if he’s there.”

He’s in his bedroom. Hold on and I’ll holler and tell him you need to talk. Now, tell me when you and I can get together again?”

“I’ll be in town tomorrow from about 11:00 until after 12:00. Can I call you while I’m in town? I’ll know more about how busy I’ll be the rest of the day.”

Call me anytime after 8:00, I’ll be here and he’ll be gone. Hold on and I’ll get his sorry old ass on the phone for you. Love you Sweetie.”

“I love you too, Beautiful Lady.”

You Devil you. You love all the ladies.”


Hello, Josey, what can I do for you? I hope there’s no trouble out there in the county.”

“Oh no, Sir. I just called to ask if you’re planning to be in your office tomorrow morning - say around 11:00 or so?”

I sure will. Are you coming to see me on business or is this about our party in Jackson?” He was laughing like hell, but I knew when I see him tomorrow, he won’t laugh - for a few years at least.

“This is some business I need to speak to you about in private. I have to be at the courthouse anyway, and I’ll come by your office about that time.”

Josey, this sounds serious. You’re not in any kind of trouble are you?”

“Oh, No Sir. It’s not me that’s in trouble, but I thought you should know what I learned today about another man in our county. I’ll tell you all about it when I see you. Have a good night, and tell Ms. Skelley goodnight for me too. You’re a very lucky man, Judge Skelley.”

Thank you, Josey. I’ll tell her what you said. See you tomorrow.”


‘Yeah, and you’ll wish you never heard of me, when I tell you the good news about your sorry-ass son’

I put the phone back on the night table and told them, “We’ll have two more of my friends here around 10:00 tonight. I want them sleeping in this bed, with us for as long as they’re here. I’m not sure what all has happened, but they may live here from now on.

“Naomi, you and Emmylou met both of them at the wedding down there. Jillian was getting married, and Josalyn is her sister. I want y’all to make them feel welcome and right at home here.”

“I remember them, Josey. They are so pretty and both of them treated me like I was a White woman,”

Naomi, if you don’t stop thinking of yourself as being Black, I’m going to spank that ass for you.”

“Josey, I’ve thought that way all my life, and no matter how many times I see myself in the mirror, I still think of me as being part Black.

“From this minute on, until we all pass from this earth, you are my White woman, just like Lougenia, Lisette, Shirelle, and Calleen.”

“Yes, Josey. I love you so much for making me feel so good about myself. I’ll be the woman you want me to be, you’ll see.”

Calleen rolled over to suck my cock. “Look, Josey. I can take your cockhead in my mouth.”

“You sure can, and before long, all three of my beautiful Italian sisters will learn to suck my cock all the way in your throat.”

Shirelle told me, “I would love to have your big cock all the way in my throat. Lougenia and Naomi just told us that you love for your women to suck your cock all the way down their throat.”

Lougenia told me, “Josey, I told Naomi she could fuck you first, if that’s alright with you.”

“Yes, and you can help me teach my three young Italian women to suck pussy.”

“Thanks Josey. I’m already excited about them being in our bed. They really do look more like Italians than mixed White and Black races, don’t they?”

“They sure do and from now on, we’re the only ones who know they have any Black Blood in their bodies. These, are my Italian sweethearts from Italy. Do any of you have a problem with that?”

Naomi told me, “Josey, they really do look Italian.”

“Naomi, you could pass for their older sister...

“Lougenia, you could even pass for their other older sister. I would love to have four Italian women to love. How do all my Italian Women think about that?”

“JOSEY – I love your idea. We can speak Italian and we can teach Lougenia and Naomi to speak some too,” Calleen told me.

“Then as far as I’m concerned, I have four - beautiful Italian sisters living with me and they’re all my women.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.