Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

The next evening we were loading up in Jacklyn’s Cadillac again. Jacklyn wasn’t with us, she was going to the shower with her boss, Willard Musgrave since they have just about made final commitments to each other after just one date that lasted one day and two nights.

I knew I’d get some more of Jacklyn’s pussy before I returned home, and from the way Willard looked my teenage friends over, those girls may just get a big bonus from the rich old fart tonight. They were dressed to kill too, with their short skirts and slinky little thin tops that barely covered their naked titties underneath. The five of them were primed and ready. Rylee and Mariah were determined to get as much action as the other three, since the others had made lots more money.

Kay and Denny were supposed to meet us at the other hotel down the street from where we’d been last night. Tomorrow night is the wedding rehearsal with Jillian’s bachelorette party afterward. We’re already planning some fine fucking fun for both parties, whether there was any money to be made or not.

Jason Skelley was returning to Collinsville later tonight and would return the morning of the wedding. I was determined to get those pictures Faith took with him and my little scamps who have discovered sex, and love making money by fucking older men fucking.

Wendy, she told me I could call her that since I had already knocked her up, Skelley had made plans for Josalyn, Jillian, the five wild-ass girls and me to spend the night in her room at the hotel where the shower is being held. Faith was going to ditch her husband again tonight and be there to join in the fun. She was going to make all the pictures too, except for the ones she wanted to be in.

When we walked into the hotel lobby, there were women everywhere. Some were dressed like they had come here from church and some were dressed like they were heading down to the nearest street corner where the hookers hang out. My five young friends would fit in nicely with that last bunch.

Jillian led me over to where her Aunt Denny, Kay and one of the church dressed ladies, and one of the hooker dressed ladies were standing together.

The hooker dressed lady, I would have fucked in front of the crowd and sold tickets to the show!

The church dressed lady, I couldn’t wait to catch by the punch bowl since Josalyn and Jillian both brought enough tequila to kill a Mexican. I mean a real one, not me – hell, I’m getting used to that shit now. I really like the way a woman cuts loose and wants to get naked as soon as she gets her snoot full of tequila.

“Josey, I want you to meet Bailey Cunningham, wife of our Lt. Governor and Karla Higbie, wife of our State Land Commissioner.

“Ladies, I want you to meet, Josey Ruiz, the young man who owns the airport up in Collins County which we will be converting into our newest regional airport as soon as we have the legal details out of the way.”

“Ms Higbie, it is my pleasure to meet you. Kay and Denny have told me you were the woman behind the man who made it all possible. I must tell you, he is one lucky man.” This woman is tall, her hair is as black as mine and if her body looks as good without clothes as it does with this little white skirt and hot, titty-pink, silky blouse on, she could be in Playboy.

“Josey Ruiz, I was warned beforehand that you were a very convincing young rogue among women. I am very happy to finally meet you and I hope you and I can have a few minutes later to become better acquainted since my husband and I will be spending a lot of time in your hometown in the coming months,” she told me and smiled a fine little, you-and-I-need-to-fuck-real-soon, smile.

I turned to the church dressed lady and she smiled a come-fuck-me-now smile.

“Ms Bailey, Jillian told me that you were one of the most powerful women in your political party and that I’d do well to make friends with you. I am so happy to meet you. I must say, you are a fine example of a woman with power. You must forgive me if I seem unable to keep my eyes off your face and your extremely well developed physical features.” I was laying the shit on her as I grasped her arm just above her left elbow tightly. With my fingers locked onto her arm in a firm grip, I forced her away from the others so we could speak in private.

“Josey, I’ve heard so many amazing things about you from Jillian, Kay, and Denny. Just as they’ve told me, you are such a nice young man and I’m flattered by your compliments. You have all the ladies present today breathing sighs, and here you are, guiding me to the punch bowl. I never imbibe spirits of alcohol Josey. Just in case you were planning to get me inebriated then try to take advantage of me.”

“There’s no alcohol in this punch, Ms Bailey. Besides, if I were trying to take advantage of you, I’d want you sober so you’d remember each and every minute of our time together, and I mean remember it forever too,” I told her filling four tall Dixie Cups to the rim as I talked.

“Josey, I really believe you are trying to seduce me, aren’t you?” Bailey asked as she carried two of the cups and I carried the other two toward the elevators.

“I’d love to, but I know a lady such as you would never do the things I think of doing to you when I look at your sexy body and beautiful face.”

“Don’t fool yourself, Josey. I’ve always loved sex, that is if you did happen to have sex on your mind.”

“Really?”

“Try me.”

“Bailey, are you staying here at the hotel?”

“I sure am, Room 505.”

“Are you staying alone?”

“My daughter may come to my room later on, but we can have our time.”

“I see, I’d love to be the one who kept you up all night.”

“Could you please escort me to my room now? I feel the need to refresh myself.”

“I’d love to help you refresh yourself. That is if you like well hung young Mexican boys my age.”

“Come with me, Josey, I’m going to show you how a real woman of power can unleash her own God Given powers on a handsome young rogue such as you,” she said and took a long sip from her cup, shivered and took another long swig.

“Bailey, when we enter the elevator, I expect you to lose the bra and panties. What floor are we on tonight?”

“Fifth floor. Do we have time?”

“Lose the panties now, you can lose the bra when you bend over in the elevator, I’ll hold your cups.”

“You naughty young man! Are you really going to fuck me from behind on the elevator?”

“You love it from behind – don’t you, Bailey?”

“Yes, but I haven’t had sex like that since college. My husband isn’t nearly as forceful or as adventurous as you, when he and I fuck at home, Josey. You certainly do have a manly way of making a woman eager to fuck you anywhere.”

“I never try to be forceful, I just love pussy and I would love to cum in your unprotected pussy.”

“I’d love to experience that, but I’m too old to be having babies. My daughter is older than you.”

“And she’ll be here tonight?”

“She and her boyfriend will be here later. I’ll introduce you to her if you promise me you won’t seduce my daughter like you’re seducing me, Josey. She’s so full of energy and she’s always willing to try daring new adventures. Josey, don’t you make her pull her undies off in a public place like you did me. Juliet is very easily influenced and at times, she’s so gullible she falls for anything. Her boyfriend is such a shy young man, but they do make a cute couple. Ross’ father happens to be a millionaire investor and real estate developer.”

“Ross? Is he the shy boyfriend?”

“Yes, Ross McKerkey the Third. His father is president and CEO of McKerkey and McKerkey Investments Inc.”

“I’ve never heard of them, but maybe I could invest in some of their projects if there’s money to be made.”

“Oh, there’s damn good money to be made. I shouldn’t tell you this because it’s sort of insider information, but I know I can trust you. They’ve just won a multi-million dollar bid to build the interstate highways, bridges AND overpasses, in Mississippi.

“Enough of this business talk, Josey. Fuck me, I’ve heard about your big dick and I need to fuck. Damn, that punch really does have a punch and I’ve never imbibed alcohol!”

“Bend over, Bailey. I don’t have a dick, I have a cock and I’ve got my rubber on my cock. I want to fuck your pussy as much as you’ll let me.” I told her, placing the four cups of magic pussy lube on the floor. I wasted a little, but I still have twice the time it’ll take to get Bailey to fuck me like Jillian does.

“OH, SHIT! Josey. That’s not your dick you’re trying to get in my pussy, is it?”

“No, Bailey. I told you I have a cock, now bend over ... While I’m getting my cock in your tight pussy, you get that blouse off and lose the bra. Pile the undies in the corner of the elevator and leave them so other guests will wonder who got fucked in the elevator.”

“Josey, that damn cock of yours will never go in my pussy, you’re stretching me already and it feels like my pussy is about to be torn open!”

“Tell me you like my cock, Bailey. Tell me to shove my cock in your cunt and fuck you.”

“JOSEY!”

“Let me hear you beg for my cock, Bailey!”

“OH DAMN! That hurt, Josey. OH FUCK. You’re killing me!”

“Tell me you love my cock in your cunt, Bailey.”

“YESSsss, I really do love your cock now. I feel you going deeper and deeper. PLEASE fuck me deeper, Josey.”

“Tell me to fuck your cunt and cum deep inside you, Bailey.”

“OH YESssss. PLEASE fuck me deep and spray your cum in my naked, unprotected cunt, Josey. Pull my titties, pinch nipples. OH FUCK YES.”

“Bailey, you can cum before we get off the elevator if you want to. I’m going to fill your cunt with my cum now.”

“OH FUCK! That hurt, Josey. Do that again – I want to cum with you pinching my nipples. Shove that fucking cock in my cunt and let me feel your cum. OH HELL YESSSsssss! OH FUCKKKkkkkk YESSSSssssss! Fuck my damn cunt all the way to my womb and fill me with your cum, Josey!”

“Damn, Bailey. You have some of the best pussy in the State of Mississippi, did you know that?”

“Do I really, Josey? Will you fuck me again when we get to our room? GOD DAMN, I love your big fucking cock in my cunt. We need to hurry and fuck again, Josey. Juliet will be here within an hour and she’ll be sleeping in my room with me after the shower. We’ll need to be through before well before then and make an appearance back in the lobby.”

“Is Juliet coming straight to your room when she gets here?”

“No, I told her to call the room to make sure I’m here. She said Ross had to meet with his father first thing anyway. Josey, PLEASE don’t fuck my daughter with this monstrous cock of yours. Fuck me all night instead and preserve Juliet’s cherry for her wedding night.”

“Unlock the door and strip right here, Bailey. I’ll hold the cups. We need to drink up, I brought us two cups each.”

“Let me have another sip, this shit tastes damn good now that I’ve gotten used to it. Damn, I love your cock!”

“If you don’t drink all of yours, you could give your second cupful to Juliet.”

“Yes. She’ll love this shit! Damn, Josey. I feel so fucking good. Will you let me fuck you before Juliet gets here? I’d love to sit on top of you and feel your cock in my cunt one more time.”

“I think I’d like that too. You really do like fucking, don’t you, Bailey?”

“I love it, Josey. My husband only likes sex in the missionary position but I’ve always wanted to try other positions.”

“Take one more long sip of your drink and we’ll place these two full cups on the table for now. Now, pull my boots and my jeans off and I’ll lie back on the bed while you get my cock in your pussy again. I want you to fuck me good until Juliet calls. I want you to get all of my cock you need while we’re here.”

“I already love this, Josey. I wish I could tell my friends about you. I’d love to brag that I took a foot long Mexican cock in my cunt and he filled me with his cum on numerous occasions. Be really still, Josey while I get this fat fucking knob back inside my cunt then you can fuck me with it.”

“Ride my cock, Bailey. Ride me and take all of me inside your cunt. I want to fuck you full of my cum since you didn’t put a rubber on me.”


Yes, front desk. How may I help you?”

“Yes, this is room 505, I need to leave a message for Bailey Cunningham’s daughter, Juliet.”

And your message?”

“Tell her to come straight up to room 505 as soon as she arrives.”

Did you want her paged?”

“Yes.”

Will that be all, Sir?”

“No, I want you to page Dru Sylviano and have her call this room and ask for Josey.”

I’ll take care of that for you, Sir. Now, will that be all, Sir?”

“I need one more favor. I need to rent a room on the fifth floor. Do you have one available?”

I do and it happens to be adjoining the room you’re in, Sir. Number 507.”

“Give Dru Sylviano the key to the room, please. Tell her to pay you cash for it. My name is Josey Ruiz and I’ll be down later and leave you a handsome tip for your help.”

Oh, Thank you kindly, Sir.”


When the phone rang I was hoping it would be Dru.

“Hello?”

“Josey, where in the fuck did you run off to?” Dru asked.

“I’m taking care of some future financial business. Listen good, Dru. I need you girls to locate and fuck a young man named, Ross McKerkey the Second and his father Ross McKerkey the First. Have the desk manager to page them for you.

“You tell man at the desk that Josey in 505 will tip him handsomely if he will make sure you five girls can get the father and son together. I need another favor too. I want one or all of you to seduce Jason Skelley, Jillian’s fiancé. Make sure Faith has pictures of both those men naked with with all of you. Both of them are filthy rich, so make sure you ask for plenty of money too and I’ll match whatever total they pay you. Tell the desk manager to give you the key to room 507 and take your men there with Faith. Tell Faith to make the pictures and we’ll all fuck and suck her big titties before morning. I’ll leave the adjoining door unlocked on my side. You can unlock your side and when you see a young girl sitting on my cock, have Faith take lots of pictures.”

“Consider it done and consider the men fucked, Josey. When are you coming back down?”

“In another two hours, or so. If you see Karla Higbie, tell her I said please don’t leave this party until I have a chance to meet with her on some very important state business.”


When the phone rang again, I knew it would be Juliet and I roused Bailey up to tell her daughter to hurry up, that the door was open.

“Mother? Are you alright?”

“Yes, Hon. Hurry up to the room. Ross isn’t with you is he?”

“No, he and his father had a meeting with some young girls about laying some pipe. I’ll be right there.”


“Take another sip, Bailey. I’ll take care of Juliet.”

“Yes, I love this shit. Make sure Juliet is happy, Josey. Just don’t seduce my daughter.”

“What if she seduces me?”

“Then that’s different! I mean, well, she won’t. I don’t think she will anyway...”


I made sure Bailey was lying on her side with one knee pulled up to expose her dripping pussy. I was lying back with the pillows stacked under me, propping my head and shoulders up. My legs were spread wide and my cock was still slick and half hard when someone knocked lightly on the door.

“Come in, it’s unlocked.”

“Uh, who are you? Is that my mother lying there naked in bed with you?”

“Uh, who are you?” I asked her.

“I’m Juliet Cunningham. That’s my mother, isn’t it? Why is she naked? Why are you naked?”

“I’m Josey Ruiz. Nice to meet you, Juliet. You better close and lock the door before someone walks in and finds the three of us in this room naked together.”

“I’m not naked and why don’t you cover yourself? Is that really your dick?”

“It’s not a dick, Juliet, it’s a cock. Now lock the door and get your ass over here.” She did just as I told her, hooking the chain as she locked the deadbolt. When she turned, she walked over to my side of the bed and looked down at my cock.

“Josey Ruiz, did you put that nasty looking cock in my mother’s pussy?”

“Well, to tell the truth, I was lying on my back and she sat on my legs and put my cock in her pussy all by herself. Then she fucked me.”

“OH! Why are you in her room anyway?”

“She asked me to come up here with her. Then we drank a few drinks of the punch over there and we got silly, got horny, and got naked. One thing led to another and then she fucked me. Bring both those cups over here and sit on the bed beside me. I hope you’ll let me be your friend even after catching me naked with your mother.”

“You need to cover your, uh, cock, Josey!”

“Have you never seen a Mexican boy naked before?”

“No. Now, before I sit beside you, please point that thing in another direction. It’s aimed right at me like a big gun!”

“My cock and I both like you, Juliet. Don’t be so damned stuffy that you can’t look at a boy’s cock without fucking whining.

“I am not fucking whining! I mean, well, I’m not. It’s just that I’ve never seen a cock. I mean a man’s cock. I’ve seen a dog’s cock though.”

“Take a sip of that punch and explain that. I never knew girls looked at dog’s cocks, but were afraid to have anything to do with a boy’s cock.

“Well, my little dog is a female and I was walking her in the park one day.”

“And a big dog came along and showed you and your little bitch his cock?”

“Yes. Are you sure there’s no alcohol in this punch?”

“I was told there wasn’t. If there is, it sure tastes good, doesn’t it?

“Yes it does,” she said and chugged a big gulp down, then sipped another two smaller sips before looking at my cock again.

“Anyway, that big dog tried to get on top of my little dog.”

“And he tried to fuck your little bitch dog?”

“YES! His red cock was out and he was trying to get in inside my little bitch and fuck her.”

“Inside her pussy?”

“Yes, inside that little bitch’s pussy.”

“Was she trying to help him?”

“YES! She was backing up so he could her his cock in her pussy.”

“Did you have to help him?”

“YES I DID! I picked her ass up and held his cock so he could get it in her pussy!”

“Did you watch them fuck after you put his cock in your little bitch dog’s pussy?”

“Yes. That was bad of me, wasn’t it?”

“Not really. Did it make you feel good to see her get fucked with a big dog cock?”

“YES it did!”

“Have you ever seen a man and woman fucking?”

“HEAVENS NO!”

“You mean you let your little dog get her pussy fucked, and even helped the big dog get his cock in her pussy and don’t even want to see a man and woman fuck?”

“I didn’t say that!”

“SO, you do want to see a man’s cock go inside a woman’s pussy?”

“I didn’t say it that way.”

“But you wouldn’t look away, would you?”

“NO.”

“Your mother loves to fuck. Did you know that?”

“No, but I’ve heard her and daddy doing it and she tells him she loves his dick.”

“Your mother sat on my belly while I was lying just like this and took my cock all the way inside her pussy. Your mother has a really, really small pussy, did you know that?”

“Mother got on top of you and fucked you? You mean she put all of that ... that Mexican Meatloaf inside her pussy?”

“Yes. Why? Don’t you think you could get my meatloaf inside your pussy if you really wanted to fuck me?”

“I’m not sure, I suppose I could if Mother did. I have no desire to fuck you at this time, though.”

“You sure are looking at it. Do you want to touch it?”

“It looks slick and sticky.”

“It is. That’s your mother’s pussy cum and my cock cum mixed together.”

“You’re just saying that!”

“Feel of her pussy and tell me if it’s not the same.”

“You mean put my finger in her pussy?”

“Put two fingers in her pussy, then look at them real close. Then pick my cock up and look at it real close. You can even smell your fingers and smell my cock if you want to be sure.”

“If I do, you won’t tell Mother I put my fingers in her pussy will you?”

“Heck no. Our secrets stay between us, Juliet. You can even taste her pussy cum if you want to and I’d never tell. I may get excited as hell watching you, but I’d never say a word about it to her.”

“And I can taste your cock too?”

“You can even lick my cock if you want to. I love it when pretty girls lick my cock.”

“Do a lot of girls lick cocks?”

“Only if they like the boy and trust him. Some of them like it so much, they pull their panties all the way off and let him lick their pussies.”

No-they-don’t!

“Yes-they-do. I know for a fact they do.”

“Have you ever licked a girl’s pussy?”

“Many times. We did each other and both of us got orgasms like hell at the same time.”

“You mean the girl got more than one?”

“Many, many of them, Juliet. So many in fact, she told me she couldn’t count them all.”

“I’ve never had one!”

“Don’t you have a boyfriend?”

“Yes, but he’s even more shy than I am. If the wind blows my skirt and he sees my legs he blushes and looks away.”

“Maybe he wants to see up your dress but he’s never seen a girl’s butt, or titties, or pussy and he’s not sure what to do.”

“Do the girls get naked like Mother is, when you lick them and they lick your cock?”

“They sure do. They don’t want to get cock cum or pussy cum all over their clothes or especially their panties and bra, so they just stand right up in front of me and strip naked. Have you never stripped naked for your boyfriend?”

“No. I’m sure he would run away if I did, he’s so shy.”

“I wouldn’t run away if I was your boyfriend. Shit, Juliet, I’d beg you to strip naked and let me see you naked all over. I’d be so fucking excited, I’d even suck your titties and lick your pussy.”

No-you-wouldn’t!

“I would too and I can prove it.”

“How?”

“What’s your boyfriend’s name?”

“Ross.”

“Pretend I’m Ross and you walked in and caught him just as he pulled his cock out of your mother’s pussy. You’re not mad, but you’re curious and you wonder why he wanted to fuck your mother and not you. You’re not even sure they did fuck, so you feel your mother’s pussy and smell your fingers. Then you taste your fingers and it turns you on. Ross is lying there watching you and asks you to touch his cock. You do and to be sure, you lean over and lick his cock. You like the way it tastes and feels. He loves the way it feels and wants to see your pussy and lick it.”

“Then what would I do?”

“You’d get so excited that you’d want to take your clothes off and let him see you. He’s never seen you naked and you think maybe he wanted to fuck your mother because she let him see her naked.”

“Do I strip before or after I put my fingers in my mother’s pussy or after?”

“Before. You want to make sure Ross knows you’re not afraid for him to see you naked. You want to show him your pussy, your very nice titties and your sexy ass.”

“You really think my ass is sexy and my titties look good?”

“Yes, but I’ve never seen them naked. All I get to look at is your mother’s pussy, her naked ass and her big titties.”

“And we’d just be pretending, right?”

“Sure. Unless you wanted Ross to make you feel good and lick your pussy, suck your titties and even lick and kiss your sexy ass.”

“Do you think he would want to do all of that just from seeing me naked one time?”

“I know he would if he got the chance. Wouldn’t you want to lick and suck his cock if you stripped off naked and he sucked your pussy?”

“I think I probably would. Could we really find out? I’d like to know how he felt about it and I’d like to try and suck his big cock too.”

“Drink the rest of your punch. Here let me pour mine in there and you drink it too. You may need it.”

“I like this shit. I think I may be a little bit drunk. You won’t tell on me will you?”

“Never. Now tell me what are you going to do, Juliet?”

“I’m going to stand next to you and strip all my clothes off and I’m going to taste Mother’s pussy and lick your cock.”

“If Ross gets excited and touches your ass, would you slap his hand away? I can tell he wants to feel of your titties and maybe even feel of your pussy?”

“I’d never slap his hand away. We’re just pretending it’s Ross anyway.”

“Even if he put his finger in your pussy while you were finger-fucking your mother?”

“I wasn’t going to finger-fuck Mother. I was only going to put my finger inside her pussy.”

“Don’t you think it would feel better to her if you did finger-fuck her pussy a few times while Ross is finger-fucking your pussy.”

“Somehow, I can see the logic in that statement. I suppose I could let Ross finger-fuck my pussy. Are you sure it’s alright to lick Ross’ cock? I mean, after all it’s really your cock and it’s covered in your cum and my own mother’s cum.”

“Ross would probably love to lick and suck your pussy at the same time if you knew how to help him do that. I know I would if I was your boyfriend!”

“Let me taste Mother’s pussy first. Then I’ll lick Ross’ cock. Do you think he would like for me to suck his cock? I’ve heard of college girls doing that for their boyfriends.”

“I’ve had girls suck my cock and I can tell you right now, I love it. If you get horny, why don’t you just fucking let go and have fun one time, Juliet? Do all the nasty things you’d like to see your mother and boyfriend do together. Do all the things right now that you’ve heard other girls tell that they did with their boyfriends.”

“I like the way you described that. Let me have my cup back. I want to drink all of that punch and I want to do some hot nasty sex with my mother and YOU, while I pretend you’re my boyfriend.”

Juliet may not be as drunk as she pretends, but who am I to question her reasons? With her lips wet from slurping the spiked punch, she leaned her naked body across mine and pulled her mother over on her belly until she could spread her legs. Juliet’s belly and tiny little hairy pussy was pressed against my cock as she leaned over and pulled her mother’s ass cheeks open to lick her up and down her pussy and ass. My cock got really hard and she wiggled her body and moved her legs until my cock was between her legs.

She was fucking her body up and down with my cock sliding back and forth between her thighs. Her pussy was slippery, slobbery wet. I placed my hand on her butt and she squeezed her ass cheeks together, trapping my cock tight as she fucked up and down faster.

I slipped two fingers into her wet pussy from behind and she pushed back to make them go deeper inside her slick little virgin cunt.

She rolled over very quickly and her face was right over mine as she smiled down at me.

“That really was pussy cum and cock cum mixed together in Mother’s pussy. I’ve tasted my own pussy and I know the taste. I need to lick your cock now. If you really wanted to, you could lick my pussy. I think I would like that too, Josey. I’m not even going to pretend any longer that you are Ross when you do.”

“Kiss me, Juliet!” I told her and pulled her face down to mine. I had my hands behind her head and forced her lips to meet mine. She started sucking my mouth and her pussy was grinding up and down on my cockhead as we kissed.

Juliet opened her legs and let my cock press straight against her pussy opening and I let her play her game her way. With a big smile down at me, she turned around on top of my body and took my cockhead between her lips and started sucking. I pulled her ass back toward my head and spread her legs to get my face as deep as I could between her thighs. Then I locked my lips onto her small pussy. Her pussy hair is short and silky and she hardly has any at all above her pussy. I sucked her entire pussy mound into my mouth and rammed my tongue into her hot little snatch.

Juliet was bucking me, writhing like a snake and sucking my cock as deep as she could in her mouth. My tongue raked hot and hard, rough as a match striking across her clitty and Juliet really came alive. Before I could stop her, she had turned around and sat right down over my cock.

“Fuck me, Josey. FUCK MEeeeee!”

“Josey? Not Ross?”

“Fuck me Josey! I have got to have this fucking cock in my pussy. I am on fucking fire in my belly and I need to fuck. Ross can wait his turn, that is if he ever gets a turn in my pussy! I need some cock and I need some really big Mexican cock. If Ross has a little dick, he’ll never get it in this pussy. Big brown Mexican cocks for me from now on after this fucking.”

“What about protection?”

“You won’t need any protection from me, Josey. I promise not to hurt you too bad!” she said and I wasn’t sure if she was joking or she didn’t know what protection was. Too late to worry now, her pussy was doing circus acts on my cock and my cock was driving it’s way to the bottom of her tiny pussy. I felt her start to cum and my cock shot off like a cannon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.