Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

I sat in the cockpit with Jillian as she took time to show me each little detail about what she was doing as she prepared to turn the plane and head down the runway.

The more time I spend around this big plane, the more I want to buy us one like it, so we can all fly to some place special and have fun while we spend a little of the money we’ve accumulated in the past three or four months.

Aunt Rita had mentioned to Granny and me about all of us flying down to Mexico to see some of her kinfolks who still write her now and then. When she showed me the pictures two of her nieces had made while on a trip to some beach in a town called, Acapulco, hell, I was ready to leave right then, plane or no plane! Those two girl’s swim suits didn’t cover as much as Jillian’s French made underwear.

Jillian told me that if I was serious about learning to fly and studied hard while taking lessons, she’d have me ready to take my final check flight by the time I was seventeen. She told me I could start taking lessons now at fifteen and by the time I was sixteen next August, I could solo. She explained to me that she’d teach me to fly a small, single engine, two seater first because they’re so easy to fly. Once I get my license to fly that plane, she would already have me trained to fly the big state owned plane. Then all I’d have to do is log the hours, fly my first solo and take the test on the big twin engine planes like I’d be flying when we bought our own plane.

The more I ride up here in the co-pilot’s seat as she explains what she’s doing and why, the sooner I want to start taking lessons. Of course, I like looking at her sexy body as she turns and twists back and forth, showing me stuff on the dashboard of this plane where there has to be close to a hundred dials, switches and gauges. I doubt I’ll ever be able to learn all about some of this shit – but really, all I want to do is learn to drive the plane.

Before we got back to Jackson, she let me get a feel of the controls as I sat in the seat and did what she told me. I was scared as hell to move anything, but I held the controls to get a feel of the plane as it buzzed along at two hundred and fifty miles an hour, two miles above the Mississippi Delta farmlands. Holding those two curved handles on the control made me feel like I was THE fucking boss of the world. Shit, my cock even got hard holding the controls of that big plane with all the vibration and the roaring of those two cyclones hanging on the wings just outside my windows. By the time we landed in Jackson and Josalyn had picked us up at the airport, I was ready to fuck half women in the state capitol, I was so fucking hyped-up and excited!

We dropped Kay off at her house and when we stopped at Denny’s, Lucy ran out to meet her mom. Dru and Marcie jumped out and ran around to greet Lucy. I wasn’t even aware they knew each other until they three of them were dancing and hugging in the driveway. When we left, Lucy had convinced her mom to let her spend the night with Dru and Marcie at Jillian’s house.

Lucy sat up front with Jillian and me and she was smiling as she leaned over to whisper, “Josey, I got something to tell you!”

“You fucked him, didn’t you?” I whispered in her ear. She put her hand on my leg and squeezed my cock, then grinned as she leaned close again. “YES and I want to sit on your cock and fuck you while I tell you all about it, if you’ll let me.”

Hellllll-yes-I-will!” I whispered too loud and Jillian asked what we were whispering about.

“Do you two have a secret from Dru, Marcie and me?” Jillian asked.

“Yes, Jilly, but I want to wait and tell all of you when we get in bed tonight,” Lucy told her.

“Sounds like this could be a sexy secret,” Jillian said as she looked over at her.

“It is, I can’t wait to tell all of you the juicy details either.”

“Lucy, did you get some while we were gone?” Dru asked and the three girls laughed.

“Yes I did! I’ll tell you all about it tonight.”

“You must have had fun the way you’re laughing,” Marcie told her as she and Dru leaned over the seat and talked to her.

“You’ll laugh your asses off too when I tell you, but I want to wait until we’re in bed. Jillian, can all of us sleep with you and Josey tonight?”

“You sure can, Hon. Sounds like we have a really fun, sexy story to listen to.”


Jacklyn came in after work just as we finished eating supper. She was in a hurry to take a bath and get dressed to go out again. I didn’t get to spend much time with her when I was here last week so I went to her bathroom to visit. Well, I really went in there to see her naked again.

She was drying off with one foot on the side of the tub as she bent over to dry her leg and foot. When I slipped my hand between her butt cheeks she laughed and wiggled her ass.

“Damn, Josey. That feels good but I really need to hurry and get dressed. I have a date with my boss!”

“Really? You have a date after all these years?”

“Yes I do! I was so happy at work this past week after you and I fucked, that everyone commented on how I had changed. My boss called me into his office and asked if I was seeing anyone. He’s ten years older than me, but he’s a very handsome, very fuckable, very unmarried, very rich man.

“I was flattered that he asked me if I was seeing anyone and I flirted with him a little. He asked me out and I was even more flattered because he always dates the younger girls. Well, he told me he wanted a mature woman he could feel good about take to public places and even travel abroad occasionally, if I thought I might be interested us getting to know one another better.

“I played it cool and finally asked him if we could just have a few casual dates before we got that close and took off overseas on a trip together. That was when he asked me out for tonight.”

“You need to wear a really sexy dress, Jacklyn. The man is looking for a wife, not just a piece of ass,” I told her and ran my fingertips through her pussy. She was excited and her pussy was wet.

“Do you really think so, Josey? I was thinking of dressing in one of my conservative business suits. OH DAMN, Josey. You make me want your cock when you run your fingers through my pussy – you devil you!”

“Just seeing you naked makes me want some more of your pussy too, Jacklyn. Let’s go in your room and I’ll help you pick out a nice dress for your date.”

“Would you really? I’m so undecided. Do you really think I need to dress sexy and try to seduce him? Or dress conservative and let him seduce me?”

“Here, wear this light blue dress. The plunging neckline is just right for a date like this.”

“Yes, I like this dress too, Josey. I need to get my undies on now. I appreciate your help.”

“Put the dress on without undies first and let me see how you look.”

“He’ll be here any minute, Josey!”

Put the damn dress on now, Jacklyn! I need to approve of how you look before you go on an important date like this!”

“OH DAMN, JOSEY! I love the way you make me feel when you take charge of little things like that. I need a man like you in my life. I hate making small decisions,” she said as she slipped the dress over her head and shook her sexy body until it settled to her ankles.

“You need to leave the undies at home, Jacklyn. That dress will get your man for you.”

“Do you really think so?” she asked and looked around at her butt.

“Here, let me hold your dress up and you look in the mirror. Tell me if you like what you see,” I told her as I pulled her dress up over her ass with my cock in my hand.

When she turned to look in the mirror, I swiped my cock through her pussy lips.

“OH DAMN, JOSEY! You know I love your cock, but I really do need to hurry.”

“Bend over, Jacklyn. You’re still my woman and your pussy belongs to me, remember?”

“YES, YES. Fuck my pussy, Josey. FUCK! You have no idea know how much I need your huge cock in my pussy. I’ve been so fucking nervous. Fuck my cunt, Josey. I need a good cum so I can settle down.”

“Here we go, Jacklyn, get that cum, Girl, so you can get your coat and purse, I hear the doorbell now.”

“Fuck me, Josey. OH DAMN I love cock. I need to wipe my pussy now, I have cum down to my knees!”

“You don’t have time. Hurry and get your coat. Your boss is waiting for you and if you play the game right, he’ll want you to stay with him.”

“How do you know, Josey?”

“He’s older and he needs a woman he can show off and trust not to want money for it. He doesn’t want a girl, you said he’s had all of them already. You’re beautiful, you’re sexy, you’re pregnant, you love to fuck and you need to fuck your boss and let him cum in your pussy so he’ll marry you and can have his baby.”

“YES, YES, I love the way that sounds. OH DAMN I GOT ANOTHER CUM AND I LOVE TO FUCK!” she said as I unloaded into her pussy one last time.

I helped her with her coat and handed her purse to her. I shoved her out the bedroom door and watched from the hallway as the older man took her hand and gave her a small jewelry box with a necklace inside. He stood behind her as he fastened the necklace then turned her around to look at her.

“You smell heavenly, my dear.”

“Thank you, Willard. That’s my new body wash. It’s called, ‘Heat’

“Pardon my language, Jacklyn, but you have me ‘In Heat’

“Willard, My Dear, that was my intention from the time you called me into your office until right now. I’m starved, Dear. What are we having?”

“I’ve made plans for us to have dinner out at my estate this evening, if that’s alright with you, Sweety.”

“OH WILL, I just love a man who takes charge and makes important decisions. I’d love to see your estate and have dinner with you.”

“Jacklyn, tell your daughters that you may be a little late. We have a lot to talk about.”

“Will, I’ll call them later. Hurry and take me to your home. I’m so excited about my first date in years.”

“You haven’t dated in years?”

“No Will. I’ve never wanted another man until right now. I’ve always wanted to wait and find a man who would take charge of my life – I love a man who is powerful, one who will tell me what he wants in such a way that I’ll do anything he asks.”

“Come with me, Jacklyn, your wait is over. I’ll take care of all your needs from this day on. What you need in your life at this time, is a real man like me who can give you the finer things and take you places where only the elite rich congregate!”

“Oh, Will. I love your arm around my waist. You’re such a strong, handsome man. I’ve needed a real man in my life for so long. I crave being obedient to a loving, but forceful man, Will. I haven’t been with a man in five years. If I knew I would be safe, I’d just lose myself in your arms and let you do anything you wanted to me.”

Anything I wanted, Jacklyn?”

“Anything, Will! I feel so safe with you. You sure are a big powerful man!”


“Josey, did Mom get off on her date?” Jillian asked when I went to her room. They were in her bed and all three were naked. I pulled my clothes off and crawled right over in the middle of them.

“Yes, she and I both got off before her date too.”

“I know what that means, Josey,” Lucy told me.

“Tell us what it means, Lucy,” I teased her.

“It means Aunt Jacklyn got her cum.”

“Yep. That’s what it means.”

“Did you fuck her, Josey?” Marcie asked, and the girls laughed at her.

“I did give her a fast fuck. We didn’t have much time and she needed a good one so she’d calm down just a little.”

“Lucy needs a good fuck too, so she’ll tell us her naughty story, Josey,” Marcie told me.

“Lucy, come sit on Josey’s cock and tell us a good sex story,” Jillian told her.

“Here, Lucy, let me hold Josey’s cock so you can get it in your pussy,” Dru told her.

“Lucy, aren’t you going to use a diaphragm?” Marcie asked.

“No, I love naked cocks in my pussy. I may never use one of those things in my pussy, ever again.”

Lucy was hovering over my belly with her sexy ass raised. She was facing away from me and I could see her little asshole when she leaned forward to get my cock between her pussy lips. Coach Fred must not have stretched her pussy very much, she’s just as tight as she was when we fucked last week.

She slowly took all of me until she sat with her ass cheeks spread wide and her pussy resting against my balls, rocking her body back and forth.

“Hurry and tell us about you and Coach Fred, Lucy,” Marcie encouraged her.

With her feet, Lucy turned her body around to face me, nearly twisting my cock off as she did. Then with her feet on the bed and her knees raised high, she sat on me like she was squatted down, pissing on the toilet. My cock was still buried in her pussy as she smiled at me, then started telling her tale.

“Coach Fred was sitting on the couch watching TV when I went to take my bath. All I wore when I leaned over and hugged his neck was my sleep shirt and panties. I told him I’d hurry back, that I needed to talk to him about a personal matter before bedtime. His face turned red when I rubbed my titties across his cheek as I stood to leave. I took a hot bath and shaved my legs. I had to rub my pussy and my titties too before I got out of the tub. When I dried off, I put Momma’s short robe on and tied it loosely. I picked up my red nail polish and my nail file and went back in the living room where he was.

‘I thought you had fallen asleep in the tub, you were gone so long’ he told me, then he laughed a deep, manly laugh that made me want him to hold me.

“No, I was just relaxing and enjoying my hot bath. Do you mind if I file my toenails and paint them while we talk? I really do need to ask you some personal questions about a few things that have been bothering me lately,” I told him and sat on the opposite end of the couch from him. I sat on the couch arm with my feet on the couch facing him. I knew my robe was completely off my legs and that my pussy was exposed. I could look down and see my pussy and it made me feel so fucking horny, just knowing he could see me too.”

‘No, I don’t mind a bit, Hon. You go right ahead and do your toes. You can ask me anything you like and I’ll try to answer you the best I can’

“Thanks Coach Fred. The one thing I’d like to ask you first is, since you and Momma have finally decided to get married, do you think it would be alright if I started calling you Daddy now and not wait any longer?” I said and he jerked around to look right at me. I knew he could see my pussy and I opened my knees wider as I pretended to file my toenails.

‘Lucy, I see no reason why you can’t address me as, Daddy. I have always thought of you as a very loving, very, very beautiful young girl. One whom I would be proud to have as my daughter, since I have no kids. Your mother and I have talked about this very thing and she told me she wanted me to love you like you really were my daughter. Lucy, since I’ve never had a daughter, I’ll have to depend on you to help me by telling me the things a daughter would expect from her father’

“Daddy, I just love you so much already and the first thing I wanted you to do for me is, let me call you Daddy. Father is such a stuffy term and when I call you Daddy, it makes me feel like I can love you like a little girl and still be a big girl too. Does that make sense, Daddy?” I kept talking to him and made sure that my pussy was exposed for him to see. I could see his pants begin to stand out and I was pleased to know I could make his cock get hard.

‘It makes a lot of sense to me, Lucy. When you call me Daddy and look at me like you do, I can feel the love pass between us. Even now, I can tell that you’re more comfortable here alone with me than ever before. I want us to always have our talks like this, just the two of us so we can express our love for each other’

“Thank you, Daddy. I’ve needed a daddy in my life for so long. But I wanted a daddy like you. I wanted a strong, handsome man who would love me and let me love him back. Uh, Daddy can I ask you a really big favor? I mean, after all you are my daddy now and I’m your little girl. Would you mind filing my little toenails? I have the hardest time filing those little buggers.”

I knew by the look on his face, that he was glad I asked him to do that. He smiled wide and nodded yes, as I slid down off the couch arm and stretched my legs out while I scooted my butt closer. I scooted so close that when I put both feet on his lap, my knees were up and I opened them wide so I could see his face as we talked. My robe was back under me and I was naked from the waist down.”

‘Lucy, Hon. Do you think it’s appropriate for a daughter to expose her private parts to her daddy? Even though we are alone and no one will ever know‘ he asked me and I knew my naughty little pussy was going to start dribbling her slick slobber very soon, as good as she was feeling right then.”

“But Daddy, when Momma and I are alone, she does my toenails and I do hers too and we never worry about our pussies being exposed. Do you think I have an ugly pussy, Daddy? If you do, I’ll put my hand over it until you finish,” I told him and I almost laughed when he looked at my pussy, then up at my face.

‘No, Hon. Daddy doesn’t think you have an ugly pussy. As a matter of fact, my little girl has the prettiest pussy I have ever seen’

“Thank you, Daddy. I’m glad you like my pussy. I think I have a pretty pussy too, though I don’t have a lot of pussy hair like Momma or even some of my friends.” I told him and I knew right then, I was going to get fucked by Momma’s boyfriend the way he grinned at me.

I think a young girl’s pussy looks even better than a grown woman’s pussy, Hon’

“Daddy, have you seen a lot of young girl’s pussies?”

‘Being the girls’ basketball and volleyball coach, I have indeed had the opportunity to see many, many, many young girls’ pussies over the years’

“Daddy, can I ask you a very, very personal question? I really need to know about this since I’m sixteen now and ready to start dating.”

‘Baby, you can ask Daddy anything you want. Daddy is here for you and we’re just having a private, personal conversation. I’m so happy that you have accepted me as your new Daddy. I hope we can be close like this forever. Now, what is it that’s bothering you’

“Daddy, how old does a girl have to be before she lets a boy touch her titties and her pussy on a date?” I asked him and you should have seen his pants rise up between my feet when I asked him that. I felt his cock swelling and moved my right foot closer to trap it between my feet. He slid down on the couch a little more and I pressed my feet together even tighter, trapping his cock between them, as he filed on my toenails and looked at my pussy, before looking at me.

Baby Girl, it depends upon the girl’s maturity really. Some girls are more mature than other girls are at your age and some really shouldn’t be letting boys get their hands on their titties or their pussy until they’re older’

“Daddy, since I get to start dating as soon as Momma gets back, do you think I’m mature enough to let a boy feel my titties?”

‘Lucy, Baby – Daddy knows you’re mature enough to let a boy feel your titties – which I might add, are some really nice titties – and yet still have the will power to make him stop at any time. Though I hate the thought of just any boy putting his dirty hands on my Baby Girl’s titties, I suppose you are maturing rapidly and you’re eager to experience the feel of a male hand on your nubile young body. As I said, Lucy, you sure do have a fine pair of titties, Baby’

“Daddy, what if I don’t have the will power to stop a boy and he wants to go further? What if I’m wearing a skirt and he puts his hand on my panties and I get wet and excited and let him pull my panties down? How will I ever make him stop then? Is there any way a Daddy could help his innocent young daughter test her will power? I’d hate to come home from my first date with my bra and my panties in my hand and my pussy still so excited I’d have to go finger that little horny little girl dog to make her happy and calm down a little.”

‘I suppose there comes a time in a Daddy’s life when he realizes that it’s up to him to help his innocent young daughter test her will power. I can see now, that my sexy, beautiful young daughter has the same hot blood her own momma has when she becomes sexually aroused’

“Could you test me now, Daddy? We’re alone and no one will ever know you tested me. Please, Daddy? I need to know how strong I’ll be when a boy takes my bra off and feels my titties. Then if he discovers I’m weak, and he pulls my panties off and wants to put his finger in my pussy, I could even be so weak I let him have his way with me. Daddy, I have to confess, I don’t think my will power is very strong. Just asking you about this and listening to your soothing, mature, gentle, but masculine voice, makes me want to pull my panties off, open my legs and expose my pussy and titties to you.”

‘Baby Girl, you’re not wearing panties and you don’t have a bra on’

“Then test me like I’ve become too weak to stop that nasty old boy who took my bra and panties off and now wants to touch my titties and suck my nipples and finger-fuck my pussy. Please touch my pussy, Daddy, and test me. Suck my nipples and finger-fuck my pussy just so you and I both know for sure that I have the will power to stop a boy from fucking me and taking my cherry on my first date.”

Honey, you have to understand, this would merely be a test and not a form sexual stimulation where your Daddy really finger-fucks your pussy or sucks your nipples until you get ready to give up your cherry to Daddy. I meant to say, to some nasty old boy who has no right to be the first to see my little girl naked and finger-fuck her. My Lord, Lucy! That skinny-ass young boy could even try to put his dick in your pussy if you were too weak to stop him’

“Please test me now, Daddy! Really test me good. I mean, try your best to see if there’s even a chance I’ll become so weak that I let that boy put his dick in my pussy and fuck me. Daddy, what’s the difference between a dick and a cock? A friend of mine told me she sucked her brother’s cock and let him cum in her mouth. Do you have a dick or a cock, Daddy?”

‘Dicks and cocks are the same, Lucy-Baby. Some men, and some boys call them dicks, some even call them cocks. I’ve always called mine a cock since I have a really large one. Even your momma tells me I have a nice cock’

“Would you show me your cock, Daddy, just so I’ll know what a nice one looks like. You can even pull your pants down and let me get a really good look at it while you test my will power.”

‘I should have thought of that myself! There’s no way you’ll ever know for sure if you have the will power to resist, without actually seeing the very cock that’s about to enter your pussy for the first time. Your momma tells me that when she sees my cock standing tall and erect, she gets so weak I could fuck her any way I wanted and she’d let me’

“Pull your pants off and lie down beside me, Daddy. Pretend that you’re that skinny-ass young boy and we’re alone, both is us naked for the first time in the back seat of his car and that I’m too weak to stop you and you’re too excited to stop yourself. Right now, I feel that I’m just as weak as my own momma and I’m willing to let you be the first man to fuck my virgin pussy. PLEASE, Daddy? Will you please pretend you want to fuck me so we’ll both know how strong I’ll be when I really do have a boy wanting some pussy?”

“That was when he stripped off naked and turned to lie on the couch beside me after I pulled my robe off. Coach Fred does have a nice cock, but it’s not near as large or as long as Josey’s cock. That big fucker is all the way in my pussy right now and about to make me cum without even fucking as I sit here telling my story.”


“Hurry and tell us the rest of the story, Lucy. Did he fuck you or did you have to fuck him? I know you, and there’s no way you came away from there without being fucked, one way or another!” Marcie told Lucy and we agreed with her.

Shit! My own cock was like a steel shaft and throbbing inside Lucy’s pussy as she told us this story. I’m going to get her to write this story down and let Jillian type it out. FUCK! This is better than the books I used to read and jack-off to.

“I want to know if you got fucked by your momma’s boyfriend too, Lucy. I need you to hurry and fuck me, my cock is about to blow,” I told her.


“Well, I was getting horny as hell and I knew he was too, because his cock was dribbling cum out and he was smiling down at me like he was a grizzly bear and I was a small animal he was about to eat for lunch. My pussy was so fucking wet and itchy for cock, it was all I could do to keep from pulling him down on top of me in hopes his cock would go in my pussy. He didn’t get on top of me like I wanted him to, he was still in his silly ass test-mode and here I was, in-a-frenzy-to-get-fucked-mode. He did lie down beside me and put his leg over on mine with his knee pressing so hard against my pussy that I wondered if I could get it to go in my pussy. I was so fucking hot to fuck by then. I thought I was going to cum it felt so good. I thought about rolling him off in the floor and raping him, but I knew this way would be even better when I did get his cock in my pussy.

“He kept his eyes locked with mine as he brought his hand up to cup my left titty. SHIT! Just thinking about him touching me like that made me get a cum on Josey’s cock! Anyway, he really knows how to make a titty feel good and he made sure I liked it too. I almost kissed him, but I wanted him to feel like he took advantage of me and have a guilty conscience so I could trap him into fucking me anytime I needed a good fuck. Then he started moving his knee against my pussy and I could have screamed it felt so fucking good. I did let out a long slow moan to let him know I liked it. I’ve heard Momma do that when they fuck and it always sounded like she wanted more of whatever he was doing to her. I wanted more too, I wanted a lot more of what he was doing to me! I needed to speed this up, so I started telling him what it felt like and that he needed to really test me hard because I felt weak.

“Daddy, if you really were my first date, I might be so weak by now, I’d tell you to finger-fuck my pussy and make me wet while you suck my titty. I would probably be getting close to telling that boy that I love him and want his dick in my pussy. Test my pussy so we’ll know if I really am that weak, Daddy. Just in case I do tell you to fuck me, pretend you’re really are and put your dick between my pussy lips so I’ll know whether I’ll like that part or not.”

‘Baby remember, Daddy has a cock and this isn’t some skinny-ass young boy on your first date! Daddy could easily forget we’re only testing your will power. I could easily put my cock in your pussy right now, you are so sexy and you arouse Daddy so much.’

“But Daddy, how will I ever know if I really want a boy’s dick in my pussy if you don’t let me experience what it would actually be like? Your big fucking male cock feels so good pressed against my pussy lips that I almost told you to go ahead and fuck me, Daddy, just so I’ll know how to really fuck a boy when I do get old enough to let him have some pussy.”

‘Lucy, I’d be afraid I’d hurt you with my cock if I forced it into your young virgin pussy. Roll over on top of Daddy and open your legs wide to let my cock press against your soft little pussy lips, Baby. That way, if you get the urge to see what a cock feels like in your pussy, you can do it and I won’t feel guilty about fucking you or taking your virginity’

“Oh Daddy, you are so smart. You’re so handsome too, and you know all about womens’ pussies and how to fuck them and I’m so happy to have you as my new Daddy. Help me get your cock in my pussy, Daddy. I need to know if I could actually stop my date if he happened to get his dick in my pussy and make me feel so good when he started fucking so deep with his long hard fat fucking dick, that I succumbed to his wonderful COCK! OH-FUCK-YES-DADDY!”

His cock went in my pussy and I was so fucking hot and horny, I couldn’t help but fuck my pussy up and down on his cock when he pushed deeper and deeper into me. I wanted to scream at him to fuck me like he fucks Momma, but I waited because I knew he would anyway if I made it good for him.”

‘Lucy, do you think you could stop now? Maybe we need to test you some more? What if you started feeling like you’re about to cum with that silly boy’s nasty little old dick in my little girl’s pussy and you actually wanted to fuck some more’

“Pretend I’m enjoying your big old fat cock in my pussy, Daddy. Fuck me deep and see if you can make me cum. That’s the only we’ll know for sure if I have the will power to push that silly kid off me and save my pussy for my new Daddy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.