Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

The next morning Jacklyn let me take her to work and use her car. I needed to do a little Christmas shopping.

I had looked in the phone book the night before to get the addresses and phone numbers I needed. I visited three different jewelry stores before I had what I wanted, but when I returned to the house, I had one hundred womens gold Bulova watches and two dozen men’s gold Bulova watches. I wanted to be sure I had enough for all my girls and women and for my few men-friends plus the farm hands.


Three days later we were onboard the state owned airplane headed back to Collinsville. I had called Granny to tell her we were leaving for the airport in a few minutes and told her about what time we’d be there. She told me that she and Momma and Aunt Rita would meet us when I told her there was six of us.

Kay and Denny were with us and I was in the co-pilot’s seat next to Jillian when we took off. She wanted to show me some more about the big plane before I went back to join the women and girls.

We had about an hour and a half flight and as soon as Jillian leveled the plane off, she flipped some switches and pushed the controls back so she could stand next to me.

“I wanted to show you how the auto-pilot works on this big plane,” she told me then turned to bend over her seat back with her dress tail up over her naked ass.

I got the message real quick and dropped my jeans. I kicked her feet wider and eased my cock into her slick pussy. Jillian was hot to fuck, just like she’s been since the first day we met. With me pounding her ass and her humping back to take all of me, we didn’t take long to knock this first piece of air-born ass off.

“Now, you go back there and show those young girls how you fuck a grown woman. Kay and Aunt Denny both told me they wanted some more of your cock, too, before we land in Collinsville.”

Up in the front part of this big plane were some seats made like couches and chairs with seat belts and shoulder straps to fasten the passengers in their seats. Toward the middle on back, there were seats down each side like on a school bus.

Kay and Denny were sitting naked in one of the couch seats next to one another. Dru and Marcie were kneeling on the floor in front of them eating pussy.

As soon as I saw the girls, my cock got hard and I kicked my boots off. Kay and Denny saw me and before they could say anything, I put my finger to my lips and pulled my jeans off. I knew I was going to get at least one cum in both girl’s pussy since Jillian told me they put their diaphragms in their pussies before we left.

Dru has a fine ass and she’s got the best shaped titties of the two. Marcie has some big fine titties and she’s got an ass that was made for fucking by a grown man! This girl will get her man one day, no matter who she sets her sights on. Her knees were spread wider than Dru’s and I knelt behind her with my cock in my hand. Before I touched her anywhere else, I had my cockhead inside her tight little snatch.

“Fuck me, Josey,” Marcie yelled and backed her ass up to take more of my cock.

“Josey, you better get busy. You have four pussies to fuck and we’ll be landing in about an hour,” Denny told me.

I grabbed Marcie’s hips and gave her my cock. All of it and she backed up for more when I started shooting cum in her. I kept hitting that diaphragm and was hoping I didn’t shake it loose so she’d get pregnant. I pulled my cock out and cum went all over the floor of the plane. Marcie turned around and Denny handed her a towel to wipe herself and the floor.

Denny had her legs spread and I just knee-walked right up to her and stuck my cock in her pussy, all the way at once.

“FUCK YES! Give me that fat fucking cock, Josey.”

“Denny how have you and Kay been doing since I saw you last?” I asked them as I looked at their big titties. Damn, I do love those two big tittied women.

“Both of us have been getting over a sore pussy after you fucked the shit out of us,” Denny answered.

“Then you can just get ready for another sore pussy because I’m going to fuck all five of you going and coming back. Then I’ve already told Jillian I was going to fuck all the women at her parties when she told me she wanted me to attend,” I told her and fucked her deeper and deeper.

“Josey cram that cock in my pussy all the way again and fill me with cum. Dru and Marcie have already told us about you saving Marcie’s life and fucking both of them while pretending to be their uncle. I hate I didn’t let Lucy come see you while you were in Jackson now. I know my daughter is just as ready to fuck as these girls are. She talked about you all the time when I was home,” Denny told me and I was proud that Lucy had kept our secret about us fucking.

“Denny, I hope you don’t get mad at me for this, but I did talk to Lucy on the phone the day after I got there.”

“She told me she had talked to you. She really likes you too, Josey. She told me you made her feel like a grown person when you talked to her.”

“I just told her that she has a grownup body at seventeen and she sure acted older.”

“She really does act more mature for her age. She wanted to stay at home by herself this time and I let her. I did ask my friend, Coach Fred Dirksen to come over and stay each night I’m away. He’s going to sleep in my bed while I’m gone though. Lucy absolutely adores him and she’s even asked if she can sleep with us when I get back home this time. Fred was so excited about her wanting to sleep with us he asked me to marry him. I let him fuck me without a condom three times this week to make it official, since I already knew I was pregnant with your baby after all the cum you pumped into my pussy.”

I had to wonder what Old Coach Fred was going to think when Lucy and Denny both have Mexican babies.

I filled her pussy with my hot Mexican cum again while she talked and I sucked her big fucking titties.

My cock was still hard when Dru reached for me. I rolled her over in the floor and she held up her arms when I moved up between her spread legs. “Fuck me, Josey. Fuck me and fill my pussy with your cum too. I heard Uncle Vinny tell you to let us have fun and make sure we did what you told us while we were with you.”

“He sure did and your uncle and Marcie’s daddy told me I could spank your naked asses if you didn’t do as I say.”

“Fuck me deep like you did the first time, Josey. I like being spanked. I try to do things to make my uncle spank me. He doesn’t very often, but when he does, it makes me want to fuck him like you do and get a lot of cums with his cock in me.

“Fuck me Josey and cum in my pussy.”

“I may fuck you one day before you put your diaphragm in and see how you like that!”

“I hope you do. I’d let you fuck me a hundred times if you would.”

“NO WAY. Your uncle would kill me.”

With her legs locked around my ass, Dru fucked me as hard and fast as I was fucking her. I felt her tight little pussy when she started to cum and I cut loose with a big load, thinking all the time of me filling her womb with cum.

I rolled off Dru and crawled over to where Kay sat naked with her arms out for me. Her legs were spread and I slipped my dripping cock into her pussy as she pulled my face to her big fucking titties.

“Fuck me, Baby. I’ve missed your big cock. Mariah and Rylee told me they had a really good time over at Jacklyn’s that day. I’m glad you let them come over. They told me that you, Jillian and Josalyn made them feel like grown women the whole time they were there and treated them as equals. I’m so happy they look up to you. You are an exceptional young man, Josey.”

I sure was glad she told me that. Those girls told me they could keep a secret and now I know they can.

“I’ll be attending all of Jillian’s wedding showers and her batchelorette party too. I hope you’ll let Mariah and Rylee come with you so I can see a lot more of them this next week.”

“We’re planning on being at all her showers and those girls would revolt if I didn’t take them to her batchelorette party. They said Jillian told them they may get to join in some of the adult games. Shit, I’m looking forward to that myself! She needs to let you put on a sex show. Hell, Josey, you could fuck all the women and girls there and we’d get to watch.”

“Fuck me, Kay. Damn I love your pussy and your titties. I’ll bet you right now, Mariah grows up to love sex just like you do.”

“Do you really think she will? I hope she does. She’s too beautiful and popular to let it go to waste.”

“Neither of them would let it go to waste if I lived closer. I’d ask those girls for some pussy every day and night.”

“Knowing those two, they’d probably let you fuck them in the same bed the next time you see them if you asked.”

“Do you really think they would?”

“Yes, but I know you’re too much of a friend to fuck my daughter and my niece.”

“Yeah, you’re right. But there for a minute, I wanted to see them naked and begging me for some cock!”

“Fuck me, Josey! DAMN, that makes me horny as hell, thinking about them begging you for some cock.”

“Kay, if they ever do beg for some of my cock, you do know they’ll end up fucked, don’t you?”

“OH FUCK YES! I just got the best cum of my life when you told me that.”

“Hold on, Kay. That made me want some of their pussy, and that makes me want to cum deep in your pussy pretending it’s Mariah’s pussy I’m filling with my cum.”

“OH DAMN, Josey. You made me cum again when you told me that. Fuck me like you’d fuck my daughter and my niece with your naked cock, and cum in their young pussies if they really did beg you for some cock.

“OH HELL YES — FUCK MEeeeeee — Josey!”


Granny, Momma, and Aunt Rita were waiting at the hangar when we landed. I was back in the co-pilot’s seat as we circled the airport and Jillian lined the big bird up between the bright blinking lights on each side of the runway. I’ll be so damn glad when she moves up here so she can teach me to fly. Damn, what a thrill just to see her handle this plane.

I helped Jillian with the tie-downs while the others loaded our bags in the cars.

I introduced Granny, Momma, and Aunt Rita to Dru and Marcie, then Jillian, Kay and Denny, who Granny already knew.

Jillian stayed with us and the others went straight home. I needed to check with Joe, Johnny, and Albert Lee before I left.

“Josey, nobody has been nosing around this place since we started guarding it for you. Papa and two more men come on at night and we make sure the place is safe twenty-four hours a day,” Joe told me as we stood in the hangar and talked.

“Joe, thanks for making sure this place is safe for me. After the first of the year, the county and state will have men here and you won’t have to watch it any more. Here’s some money I want to give all of you. Here, take this for your Daddy and the other two men in case I don’t see them tonight or tomorrow.”

“Josey, this is twelve-hundred dollars!”

“I know, there’s enough for two-hundred apiece – Merry Christmas to all of you. We got to go now, but tell your daddy to come see me tomorrow when he can. I’ll be flying back to Jackson tomorrow afternoon.”

“Josey, how does it feel to fly in that big plane? That one’s as big as the ones we see flying over the farm so high we can hardly see them.”

“We’re going to buy us one like it as soon as I learn to fly, Joe. When we do and I get my pilot’s license, I’ll take all of you for a ride up and down the Mississippi River and maybe land down in New Orleans to eat some shrimp gumbo.”

“Josey, are you for real? Are you really gonna buy one of them big planes and learn to fly it? Lordy, just wait until I tell Daddy about this. He already thinks you can move mountains!”

“We’re going to do it just like I said, Joe. Be sure and tell your Daddy to come see me at my Granny’s house tomorrow. We got to go now. You men go to town and buy your wives and kids some special things from Santa Claus.”

“He’ll be back early tomorrow morning. He had to drive down to Itta Bena to pick up my cousin, Lougenia. She graduated from college down there and she’s gonna live up here and be one of your Granny’s schoolteachers.”

“Is that right? I didn’t know that. I knew Granny was going to hire more teachers, and I’m sure proud she’s hired your cousin.”

“Josey, if you sit in a class that girl teaches, you’ll have a hard time keeping your mind on your books!”

“Joe, you shouldn’t have told me that. I can’t help but look twice at all the pretty girls and the good looking women as it is.”

“Speaking of that, Josey. Daddy was telling me your Granny was looking for some help in the big house and maybe at your new house. My wife’s got a sister who lives over in DeSoto County and she’s got three daughters who’re looking for jobs and want to get out on their own. They all got high school educations and they sure do make a man’s eyes water, if you know what I mean.”

“Tell your wife to get in touch with her sister and have those three girls come down for an interview with Granny and me the first Monday of the new year. If they can make my eyes water, and want one of the best jobs in the state, they better bring their clothes.”

“Get your crying towel ready, Josey Ruiz. You ain’t seen nothing like them three yet! Their daddy was an Italian man and you know how light-colored Billie is. Her sister looks just like Billie. I know for a fact, I’ve seen them naked together!”

“Here, take this. Send Billie up there in the new pickup and get those girls. Have them here when I get back from Jackson the second day of January.”

“Damn, this is another two hundred dollars, Josey!”

“I know, give it to your wife. Hell, you’ve got me in the Christmas spirit talking about pretty young girls, Joe. I need to go play Santa Claus to all my family and friends, I’ll see you and your daddy before I leave.”


“Josey, we saw you give that man some money. I was just telling Jillian that since you’ve come into your own here on Ramsey Farms, you’ve become the kindest hearted young man I’ve ever known,” Aunt Rita told me.

“That was Joe, Hank’s oldest son. He was telling me somethings he thought I needed to know and I gave him some extra money for him to share with the others for Christmas.”

“Jillian has been telling me some of the things you and she have been doing this week. She even told me that you’ve impregnated her, her sister and her mother. That you’ve impregnated her Aunt Denny and her sister-in-law Kay. Not only that, you’ve impregnated her niece, Lucy. I’m proud of my nephew, Josey.”

“We did have our fun and Jillian has a lot more fun planned for us too. She’ll fly me back on the second of January and she’ll leave on her honeymoon the next day.”

“If I know Granny, she’s already invited Kay and Denny to sleep with her tonight. I’ve asked Jillian to come sleep with Mona and me, if that’s alright with you, Josey.”

“Sure. I’ll be making my rounds through the house tonight and playing Santa. I’ll be by to visit before morning.”


Christmas Day at Granny Ramsey’s house this year was the best Christmas I’ve ever had. The girls and women staying with us told me the same thing as we laughed and played games and sang Christmas Carols and other funny little Christmas songs.

When we passed out presents, it seemed that each of my women and my girls had bought me something. Of course, I bought each of them a Gold Bulova watch with diamonds all around the crown.

I could hardly believe that my Granny thinks so much like me, she bought me one of the finest gold watches Bulova makes and I was so proud when I put it on my wrist. I never had a watch before. Granny laughed when I gave her and the rest of them a Gold Bulova as well. She’s got many wristwatches but none like the one I gave her and she told me it was already her favorite.

Granny made me proud too, that she thought of young Charley Himmes, the only other boy in the house. Charley sure has changed since he and Charlotte came here to live with their mother after she sold her big home in town.

I introduced Charley to Dru and Marcie and they hit it off so well, they wanted to go to his room and play some new games he got for Christmas. I pulled him aside and asked if he had plenty of condoms and he told me his mom had bought him a box for Christmas.

I made sure I spent time with all my girls and women. Mirra, Celle and Lilia asked me to come by and see them when everyone went to bed and I promised them I would.

Momma, Leanne and Alexa went to bed with me and caught me up on what all had happened this week while I was gone. Leanne and Alexa shared a doobie with me while Momma sucked my cock and made me hard. While my sisters and me were kissing and I was sucking their titties, Momma rode my cock until both of us blew our cums at each other with me as deep as I could go inside her.

With Momma and my sisters curled up asleep, I started making my rounds. I made sure I visited each and every bedroom in the house and though I didn’t have enough cum to give each of them a shot, I made sure my women and my girls got theirs.

I saved Granny, Denny and Kay for last after visiting Granny Greesey and Miss Etty.

When Granny and I left Kay and Denny asleep, we went to my bathroom and took a shower together then she curled up with me in my bed and we slept until I woke up with Granny shaking me.


I told Granny I had to make a run to town to see Val, Adele, Marco and Mario, then grabbed my shopping bags I had for them and headed out. When I got to the apartment, I saw a light on and knocked lightly.

“Who’s there?” Val asked through the door.

“Santa Claus,” I answered and she jerked the door open.

She and Adele were dressed in pajamas and they had toys scattered all under the Christmas Tree. I carried two of the big shopping bags over to the tree and pulled out two toy trucks, two toy train sets, two BB guns, and two baseball gloves.

“Josey, we’ve already bought those boys more Christmas presents than they’ve had in all their lives!” Adele fussed at me but she was smiling.

“Just tell them that Santa came by with more presents.”

“Josey, we’ll tell them that you came by with Santa and left them these toys.” Val told me.

“Come sit on the couch with me. I have something for both of you,” I told them and turned to sit on the couch with one on each side of me.

“You’ll both have to be naked to get my present.” They never even hesitated. They dropped those flannel pajamas in the floor and both of them sat next to me.

I pulled out a gold Bulova watch and handed it to them. I had a small brown paper sack folded and a red ribbon tied around it, for each or them too. When I handed it to them, they already had tears in their eyes as they smiled and opened their watches and the brown paper sacks.

“JOSEY! This is ten thousand dollars!” Val said as soon as she flipped through the bills.

“I know. I wanted this to be the best Christmas ever for all of us and the boys.”

“Josey, we know it was you who put all that money in our purses, that was more money than either of us have ever had. We bought Christmas with the money and we even went together and bought a new house trailer to put behind the diner for us to live in,” Val told me.

“Yeah, and we still have over half of that money left in the bank too, Josey,” Adele told me.

“I’m proud of my women! You’re making some fine business women and I know you’ll do well out there on the bypass.”

“Come to our room with us, Josey. We have something to give you and we don’t need the boys seeing you opening your presents,” Adele told me. She and Val stood and pulled on my arms until I stood and hugged both of them to me.

“Let’s go, Girls. I need some loving tonight because I’m flying back to Jackson again this week and I won’t be back until after the first of the year.”

The time we spent in their bed naked, was some of the best Christmas memories I’ve ever made. Those two women can fuck a Mexican boy until his balls run dry! I didn’t get in my bed until 4:00 in the morning.


“Josey, get up and come down to the kitchen with me. We have a special young woman who’s come here to help Cynthia Mooney teach. She’s Lougenia Lajeuné, Hanks niece. She’s originally from New Orleans but she just recently graduated from Mississippi Valley State.”

“Joe told me about her. He said she just graduated from the college down in Itta Bena. He told me if I took classes under her, I’d have a hard time reading my books.”

“Joe didn’t lie to you either. She’s smart and she’s a beautiful young woman of color, Josey. Keep your cock in your pants and your tongue in your mouth, we don’t need her getting pregnant for a few years at least.”

“Granny, she may not even like me when she meets me ... I’ll behave myself though.”

“You’ll have to because she’s a fucking knockout, Josey. She’s Creole, her daddy is a Creole-Frenchman from New Orleans and her momma is Hank’s sister. You know how light skinned Hank and his family are, well just get ready for your blood to boil when you see Lougenia! Besides that, she told me that Hank’s already told her everything about you on their way up here and she’s looking forward to meeting you.”

“While I’m thinking about it, Joe told me about his wife’s sister’s three daughters over in DeSoto County needing jobs and asked me if they could come talk to us about household jobs here. I told him to send his wife after them and we’d meet with them when I get back.”

“Josey, you make me proud, Son. I’ve never known a grown man who just took charge like you do. Come meet this young woman and keep your drool wiped off your chin,” Granny told me and I reached for my pajama bottoms and my house slippers.

“Put a shirt on, Josey. You’re too fucking tempting to women when your fully dressed! There’s no way that young schoolteacher could stay in her chair if you went downstairs without a shirt!”


“Lougenia, I want you to meet the man of the Ramsey Farm, my grandson, Josey Ruiz.”

“Josey, this is our new schoolteacher, Lougenia Lajeuné,” Granny said as she looked at me with a smile.

When I reached for her hand, Lougenia jumped to her feet. I took her hand and had the urge to kiss it as she held it out palm down. This is one classy young woman of color and I could tell she expected me to kiss her hand, if for no other reason than to test me. I didn’t hesitate, I kissed the back of her hand and held onto it as she smiled at me. Her copper colored hair is braided from the top of her head all the way down her back.

“Josey, you flatter me. I’ve heard that you’re a handsome young rogue and that you treat all women like ladies. No man has ever kissed my hand and I had to test you,” she told me as she flashed her green eyes at me.

“Lougenia, I heard about you as soon as I got off the plane yesterday. Then Granny Ramsey woke me to tell me you were here and that I needed to meet you. She tried to tell me you were a beautiful young Creole woman of color, but she didn’t prepare me for the beauty I see before me,” I told her and kissed her hand again before loosening my grip.

“Miss Early tried to warn me that you were a charmer and that you were only fifteen years old. You may be fifteen, Josey Ruiz, but in my eyes, you’re a man!”

“Have a seat here next to Granny and I’ll pour us some coffee, Lougenia. Tell us about yourself.”

Granny was wearing one of her shorty robes and I knew she was naked underneath it. When she turned to sit next to Lougenia, I brushed her robe sash loose and walked to the stove to get the coffee pot. I grabbed three cups and turned back to the table to see Granny’s robe open all the way down. Her nipples weren’t showing, but they were barely covered. Lougenia was looking at my Granny and I knew right then, things were looking good.

Lougenia was wearing a gray, bulky, knit wool sweater and a long bright red skirt. She wore a wide, black leather belt cinched so tight at her waist, her body looked like a wasp with her flared hips, and her big bosom pushing out against her sweater.

I sat across the table from them and placed their coffee cups in front of them.

“Lougenia, now that you’ve accepted the teaching position we advertised for, tell us more about yourself,” Granny told her.

“Miss Early, I grew up in New Orleans down in the French Quarter. My daddy is a man of means and he sent me to the best private girl’s school available to a girl of color. That was a very strict time in my life and though I appreciate the education I received there, I’d never go back or recommend it to anyone. When I graduated, my daddy sent me to Itta Bena to live with his youngest sister, Aunty Rosanna. Living with her was like coming out of the dark ages and being dumped into the middle of a house of ill-repute. Though my daddy doesn’t know it until this day, my Aunty Rosanna is a madam in her own whorehouse!”

“My Lord, Girl! You weren’t exposed to that sort of life yourself, while you were there, were you?”

“Oh no. I was declared off limits to any of the patrons of her whorehouse and to any of the women who fancied young girls as their playthings. Not only did I get a first class education at Mississippi Valley State, I got a first class education in fornication and the pleasures between a man and woman. My room was downstairs and the business rooms were all upstairs. I wasn’t allowed out of my room except to eat, use the bathroom and go to school. I was so bored, I sat and looked out my window for hours at a time.

“One day, I was putting a box on the top shelf of my closet and looked up to see a trap door. I climbed up the ladder nailed to the wall and opened that little door. I heard music and I heard people having fun and I was so bored, I had to go see. When I climbed up through that hole, I was in a narrow, dark hallway between the business rooms upstairs. I went back down and got a candle and a match and went right back up there. I had an idea about what I was going to see, but what I saw gave me a whole new education of men and women mating. I learned all about the things a woman can do for her man and all the things some men will do for their woman.”

“Have you ever done any of those things since you learned how?”

“No, but I did meet a white boy at college who fancied me. We slipped off one day and he taught me how to kiss. Well, I had seen it done but I had never done it before and when he kissed me I knew right then that I wanted more.”

“Did you and the white boy do more?”

“Oh No. He did touch my bosom under my clothes once when we kissed. I was so excited I almost let him keep going.”

“Did you ever touch him?”

“No, but he begged me to.”

“Did you want to?”

“Did I ever. I knew all about it and I wanted to try it myself, but I knew my aunty and my daddy would skin my hide off my Creole ass.”

I sat listening to Lougenia tell of her early life and wondered if she ever thought of that stuff now that she’s older. The more I look at her, the more I think there’s a she-wolf inside that lamb’s wool sweater. Her eyes would flip from me to Granny and when she looked at me, I could see the fires burning behind those dark green, flashing eyes.

“What are your personal plans now that you’ve brought your clothes here and accepted our offer?” Granny asked and I was hoping we’d get to the good stuff.

“I plan to stay here and teach as long as you need me. In your letter, you stated that I’d stay here in the big house and share a room with your current teacher, Miss Cindy Mooney and her daughter. I have to ask, do they know I’m a young Creole woman of color?”

“They know and they were very receptive of you sharing their room and their bed.”

“I didn’t know I’d be sharing their bed!”

“Does that change anything?” Granny asked.

“Not for me. If they are willing, I am too.”

“Cindy Mooney and her daughter Cynthia sleep naked, does that matter?”

“No to me. I prefer to sleep naked myself.”

“When it’s just us family in the house, we usually wear these shorty robes. You’ll more than likely see a flash of a naked butt or a tit. Does the sight of a naked woman offend you?”

“Not in the least. When I was in the boarding school, we were taught that a woman’s body was a work of art and I came to think of my body that way too.”

“You’ll see a lot of womanly art in this house,” I told her and she looked at me.

“Is there any manly art available for the women to admire?” she asked and I looked at Granny. She was smiling at me.

“There’s only one other male here besides Josey, and he’s fourteen,” Granny told her and she smiled.

“Do you and the other male wear shorty robes too?

“We do. Were you also taught that a man’s body is a work of art while you were at that private boarding school?”

“No. The only lessons I’ve had in manly art, I learned in a whorehouse by peeping on the whores and their clients. Though I did have a variety of art to see, I saw none that I would declare collectors items.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.