Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

Josalyn pointed to Mariah and I patted the table next to her, then fumbled with her sexy ass like I was wearing the blindfold before I stepped up behind her. When I was between her legs, I pulled her ass cheeks open and tried to get my cock in her tight pussy.

I reached over and swiped my fingers through Jillian’s slick pussy the smeared it over my cockhead. When I stabbed it back at Mariah’s pussy with my foreskin pulled over the head, my cock popped into her pussy lips, to lodge at her cherry.

“I feel a very sexy ass and I bet it belongs to Mariah cause her pussy is so tight I can hardly get my cock inside her.”

“FUCK ME Josey! You got your cock in my pussy now,” she yelled.

“This really is Mariah. That means I get to fuck you and cum in your pussy.”

“YES, fuck me and cum in my pussy like you did Jilly and Josh and Aunt Jacklyn.”

I kicked Mariah’s feet apart and eased closer. With my thumbs hooked deep into her cheeks, I pulled them open so I could see my cock stretching her tight little pussy. Her pussy was barely wet enough for my cock to go inside. Jillian was still bent over the table next to her and I pulled her ass next to Mariah’s.

With a quick step like I was on a ballroom floor, I stabbed my cock all the way to my balls in Jillian’s pussy. I pulled it out so fast it popped like a top coming off a Dr. Pepper bottle on a hot summer day.

Just as quick as before, I did my fast dance-step and ended up with the head of my cock in Mariah’s pussy again. This time I grabbed her hips and rammed my cock nearly up to my balls inside her little snatch. She screamed and I pulled back for another hard pump deep inside her. By the third time, I was balls deep and she was screaming for more.

“Fuck me, Josey. Fuck me fast and fuck me deep when you cum in my pussy. I know what it feels like with a cock in my pussy now. FUCK! I love fucking.”

I knew way before I filled her with cum that I was going to get a lot more of this girl’s pussy before I left Jackson. She’s way tight and she already loves to fuck.

“Fuck me deep and cum inside me, Josey. I think I’m about to get my cum and my pussy is on fire!”

“Here comes Josey to the rescue, Mariah,” I told her and shoved my cock even deeper as I flooded her little virgin womb with Josey’s Special Mexican Baby Seed. Damn, I must have had an overload with all the cum I pumped into her.

“YES, I feel your cum in me now. OH FUCK YES. I just got another good one.”

“Mariah, you aren’t a woman until you turn around here and suck Josey’s cock clean so he can fuck Rylee if he happens to guess her pussy too,” Josalyn told her.

Damn! She pulled her tight little pussy off my cock so fast, I thought she would take skin and all with her.

SHIT ... I hope this girl learns to fuck as good as she can suck. She’s a natural born cocksucker. I’ll forgive her this time for nearly skinning my cock, since she’s making up for it by sucking my cockhead to the back of her throat!

“That’s enough, Mariah. Josey needs to finish the game and see if he can guess whose pussy he has his cock in next. We’ve narrowed it down to Josalyn and Rylee,” Jillian told her.

Mariah was still sucking and licking my cock as she knelt in front of me. My cock was about spent but she gave it a second wind with her lips and her tongue. She backed up and pointed to her cousin, Rylee.

“Fuck her, Josey. Fuck her and cum in her pussy like you did me,” she whispered.

When I stepped over behind Rylee, I could see her tight little pussy split. She was wet and dripping on the edge of the table already. I placed my hand on her butt and felt around like I was trying to guess who it was.

“This has to be Rylee. She’s got a sexy teenage ass just like her cousin, Mariah.”

I let my thumb slide right down her split and raked over her butthole then her pussy. “The more I feel around back here, the more I believe this really is the hot blooded Cajun Queen, Rylee Babineaux.”

I was standing behind her with my thumbs so deep in her butt crack, they were pushing inside her tight little brown hole. Rylee was humping her ass up and down as if trying to fuck both my thumbs with her crinkly little butthole.

Mariah grabbed my cock aimed it right at her cousin’s pussy. I gave a her a hard jolt just to see if she was afraid of my cock hurting her.

“Guunnnnndddaaaammmn! Shove that cock in my pussy, Josey!” she hollered and I gave her the whole fucking cockhead in one big gulp of her virgin pussy.

“YES – YES – OH-FUCK YES! Fuck my pussy with your cock, Josey. Fuck me deep, I’m already getting my cum and I looove your cock!”

“I knew this had to be Rylee. I just knew when I met her, that my Cajun Queen was going to like fucking too. I can tell when a girl is already a woman except for having her cherry popped. Rylee, fuck that sexy ass back here and get all of my cock. We’re going to fuck all week now. Yours and Mariah’s pussy belongs to Josey and you better be ready to fuck no matter where we are either.”

“YES! My pussy is yours, Josey. You can have some anytime, anywhere, any way you want it.”

“Then I want you and Mariah wearing short skirts, no panties and no bras the rest of the year so I can get some of this hot Cajun pussy anytime I get an itch for some.”

“YES! Now fuck meeeeee, JOSEY!” she yelled and her little snatch clamped down on me like a vise.

While my cock was still hard, I stepped over and fucked Josalyn again. When I saw Jillian walking around to stand beside her sister, I pushed her down on the table with her ass out ready for my cock as I held her down.

Jillian squealed and hollered for me to fuck her deeper as I reamed her tight little pussy out one more time. She’s going to keep on and become one of my favorite fucks.


Josalyn left to take Mariah and Rylee home and Jillian went with me to take a shower. Before she could get in with me, the phone rang. I stepped into the shower and was out and drying off when she came back.

“That was Dru, our next door neighbor’s niece. She heard us screaming earlier and called to see if we were alright.”

“What did you tell her?”

“I told her we were playing sex games and it was so much fun we were screaming for more.”

“Did you really?”

“Yes, Josh and I are always teasing her about sex. She just turned fifteen and she’s got tits as large as mine.”

“She’s got tits as big as yours? Is that why you tease her about sex, because of her big tits?”

“She’s never dated and she’s always asking us about sex and how it feels to have a boy touch a girl’s tits. She lives with her uncle, Vinny Sylviano. She told us that he’s the boss of some big Italian organization up north. She stays with us some nights when he’s out of town. When she does, she sleeps with me and I sleep naked just to tease her.

“Josey, your cock is getting hard again. You already want to fuck her, don’t you?”

“Hell yes. I can just hear a girl talk about naked tits and fucking, and my cock gets hard. What does she look like? I mean other than having big tits.”

“She’d give Rylee a run for her money in a beauty contest!”

“NO SHIT?”

“Want me to call her back and tell her to come over and meet our new friend?”

“Jillian, you know if she comes over looking as good as you say she does, I’m going to want some of her pussy!”

“I know, Josey, and I’ll help you fuck her if she comes over.”

“Call her. She may be out of school for Christmas and want to fuck all week while I’m here.”

“She’s out of school alright but her uncle is taking her to stay with his older brother while he’s gone. She hates to go to their house because she has three cousins up there they’re all boys. She said they try to fuck her at night so she sleeps on the floor beside her uncle’s bed.”

“Tell her to stay with us.”

Jillian was dialing the phone while I talked. My cock was hard as a wrought iron bedpost and throbbing like hell as I listened to her talk her shit like she talks to me.

“Oh yes, he’s a very handsome, very rich young landowner from up in Collinsville. He’s only a year older than you but he’s been dating girls who are a lot older.”

“Oh yes, Hon. He knows all about sex and he’s already shown Josh and me a lot of things we’d never even heard of. I was so excited by the things he told us and showed us last night that I slept naked with him all night.”

“I was a virgin too, Hon, until Josey came to stay with us. Josh was also but we just couldn’t resist him and his good looks. I have to tell you though ... uh there’s no one there with you to hear this is it?”

“Good, I’m glad there’s no one there. What I was going to tell you was, Josey has a really huge cock, Dru.”

“Dru? Are you there, Dru?”

“Oh, you were putting your shirt on? Are you coming over now?”

“Just wear your shirt, that’s all Josey and I have on is T-shirts.”

“No, Josey told me not to wear panties while he’s here in Jackson with us. He told me that my pussy belongs to him and he wants to fuck me whenever I bend over.”

“Yes, he even told Josh and Mom the same thing. Mom even went to work this morning without her panties. Josey fucked her twice at the front door before she left.”

“Well, he doesn’t make us, we just like it when he tells us not to wear them. He even tells us he’s going to fuck us when we go shopping later today too.”

“YES! He said he was going to bend us over fuck us from behind in the stores.”

“Hurry then and be sure to not wear panties when you come over. Josey hates panties.”


“Your pussy is on the way over here, Josey. If we can make this work, we’ll get her to ask her uncle if she can stay with us until New Years so she can go to my showers, my bachelorette party and my wedding.”

“Do we need to wait before we try to fuck her?”

“Hell No! The sooner she gets addicted to your cock, the sooner she will tell her uncle she’s not going with him. He lets her rule the roost over there anyway. I really think the man has eyes for his own niece from the way he lets her have her way and lets her walk around nearly naked all the time.”

“Do you think she does that to tease him?”

“I know she does. She told me she loved it when he looked at her titties.”

“Damn! I hope I get my cock in that pussy before he does, then I’ll tell her I want to know all about her giving her uncle some pussy later.”

“You’ll get your cock in her pussy first, I’ll see to that personally. I really think she wants to learn about sex so she’ll know what to do when she does fuck her uncle.”

“I wonder what she’d do if her uncle told her to do something sexy and naughty?”

“You mean like tell her to pull her panties off or maybe show her pussy?”

“Yes!”

“Why don’t you play a Naughty Uncle Game with her and we’ll just see?”

“How far do I make her go if she does like to be bossed around by her uncle?”

“Why stop with a peek at a pussy when you can get your cock sucked, or you can make her run around the house three times naked, or even make her suck my pussy.”

“If she goes for all that, do we fuck her today?”

“As many times as she wants to be fucked. Just be sure you save me a good hard ride on your cock because I’m still horny as hell from watching you fuck Josh, Mother and all those pretty young girls today.”

“I was thinking maybe I could play like I was your Naughty Uncle with you first, just to show her what it’s like. You know, maybe even be a naughty, nasty uncle who wants some of your pussy.”

“Shit Yes, Josey! I’d love to play that kind of game. I have dreams of my Uncle Tom fucking me to this day.”

“Did he ever?”

“No, but I wish now that I had teased him like Dru teases her uncle, just to see if he wanted to really fuck me.”

“You get it started and I’ll jump in and do my part. I love spanking a sexy young ass barehanded then rub my hand all over her butt and between her legs too—so be ready if I can get her to let me spank that ass.”

“Don’t wait for her to let you, be the nasty, forceful uncle and tell her what to do.”

“Like I did with you?”

“FUCK YES! You can even spank my ass if you want to show her what happens when I refuse to obey you!”

“Damn, Jillian. If I spank your sexy ass, I’ll want to make you sit on my cock and fuck you right in front of her.”

“Then I’ll ask her she wants to play the Naughty Uncle Sex Game where you are the uncle who makes us to bend over your knee so you can spank our naked butts and we’ll see if she’ll fall for it. Who knows, she may secretly wish her Uncle Vinny would spank her then rub her ass just before he fucks her.”

“Shit, Jillian. You need to help me spank Josalyn and your momma’s asses like that. I’d fuck a naked statue if I could bend it over my knee and spank it first!”

“Here, put this T-shirt on. Don’t worry if she sees your cock, just act like you don’t give a shit if she does. Hell, make sure she sees it!”

“I hope she sees your shaved pussy too.”

“She will, I told her once before that I was thinking about shaving my pussy and she got excited and told me then she wanted hers shaved too. Listen – I hear her coming in the back door now. Lean back and spread your legs. I know you’re dying for her to see your cock.”

Jillian?”

“I’m in Mom’s room, Dru. Come on in and meet my new friend, Josey Ruiz.”

When Dru came into the bedroom, my cock stood up under my T-shirt and waved at her. Shit, her titties are even bigger than Becky Taylor’s titties!

“Dru, meet Josey Ruiz.

“Josey, meet our neighbor, Dru Sylviano.

“Dru, I’ve already bet Josey that he couldn’t guess how old you are. Don’t tell him, let him guess.”

“Hi, Josey. I’m glad I got to meet you. Jillian told me you were rich and lived up in Collinsville. Will you stay in Jackson long?”

“Hi, Dru. I’ll be here until the first of the year except for Christmas Eve and Christmas day when I fly back to spend the night. Jillian was telling me a lot about you after you called, but she didn’t tell me how beautiful you are or how old you are. I’d have to guess you’re at least eighteen, as grown up as you look. Am I close?

“Do you really think I look eighteen? I wish I was, I could get away with a lot more things Uncle Vinny doesn’t let me get away with now since I’m only fifteen.”

“Well, since he’s not here, we’ll pretend you really are eighteen today, how’s that?”

“Could we really?”

“Sure we can, Dru. Josey and I were just playing the Naughty Nasty Uncle Sex Game before you called. It’s a game for girls eighteen and over who live with their uncles.”

“You mean Josey was pretending to be your uncle?”

“He sure was and if I didn’t do what he told me to, he would spank my naked ass and make me do really nasty, naughty sex things too.”

“REALLY? Did you get a spanking or did you do like doing naughty nasty sex things?

“I love to do all the nasty little sex things he tells me to do, but I love it even more when Uncle Josey spanks my ass and makes me do them.”

“Josey, did you really spank Jillian’s naked ass? I’d love to see that.”

“Dru, since you’re eighteen today, let me ask you – have you ever had your naked ass spanked by your real uncle?”

“No.”

“No, what?”

“No Sir.”

“No Sir, what?”

“No Sir, Uncle Josey.”

“That’s more like it, Dru! You better fucking remember that I’m your uncle today and maybe even until the first of the year if I think you’re being a brat and tempting me.”

“Uncle Vinny calls me a brat all the time at home. He even told me I was tempting him one night.”

“Were you?”

“Yes Sir, I sure was.”

“What were you doing to tempt him?”

“I was wearing a T-shirt like this, with just my panties under it and no bra.”

“What would you do if your uncle told you to pull your panties off?”

“I don’t think I’m ready to do anything like that - just yet anyway. But I do think about it sometimes.”

“I’m the uncle here today, Dru! Now you stand in front of me and pull your panties off.”

“But Uncle Josey, I don’t have them on today.”

“You mean you went outside without panties on?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Come here and bend over my knee. I’ll spank that naked ass of yours and you’ll only want to go naked in front of Uncle Josey from now on.”

“Would you really make me go naked?”

“Do you want me to prove it to you?”

“Will it hurt me if I say yes?”

“No. Not this time, but you better never refuse me again.”

“Jillian, stand up and pull your shirt off in front of Dru and me.”

“But Uncle Josey, I thought we just got naked when we were alone and you spanked my butt and made me sit on your lap and do nasty things with your cock in my pussy.”

“Get up from there and come over here, Jillian! Pull that fucking T-shirt off and bend over my knees. I’m going to show my niece, Dru what happens if she doesn’t obey me.”

“Yes, Uncle Josey.”

“Dru, I want you to watch close while I spank Jillian’s naked ass. This is what will happen to you if you don’t do as I say and never tell me no!”

“WOW, Jillian has her pussy shaved.”

“Yes, I like shaved pussies on all my nieces. Have you ever shaved yours?”

“No Uncle Josey, I never knew you liked shaved pussies.”

“Can’t you surprise your Uncle Josey just once in a fucking while, Dru?”

“I’ll try harder, Uncle Josey. Would you really spank my naked ass hard like that?”

“Yes, then I’d make you sit on my lap with your ass red and stinging.”

“OH MY, UNCLE JOSEY. You’re big pecker is about to go in Jillian’s pussy. Her pussy sure is wet after you spanked her.”

“Does it make your pussy wet watching?”

“Yes.”

“Yes what?”

“Yes, Uncle Josey. My pussy is really, really wet after seeing your big pecker trying go work its way up in Jillian’s pussy.”

“Do you want to see Uncle Josey’s cock go all the way inside Jillian’s nasty wet pussy?”

“YES!”

“Yes what, Dru? You’re going to keep on and I’ll spank that sexy ass of yours yet.”

“Yes, I want to see you put your nasty cock in Jillian’s nasty pussy. I never knew they were called cocks or that they ever grew that big.

“Uncle Josey?”

“Yes.”

“Do you really think I have a sexy ass?”

“I sure do, Baby. I wish you really would pull your shirt off and show Uncle Josey your sexy ass right now. I already love my sexy niece Dru and I’d love to see her titties.”

She did right then too. Damn! This girl is sexy all over her fucking body at fifteen. She’ll either be knocked up by the time she’s twenty-one years old or she’ll be Miss America.

“Dru, Baby.”

“Yes Uncle Josey.”

“Maybe you should put your shirt back on. Uncle Josey loves looking at your sexy naked body too much and I already want get really nasty with you and fuck your pussy.”

“Do you REALLY?”

“Yes and if we play this Naughty Uncle Game much longer, I’ll have my cock in your pussy as deep as I have it inside Jillian’s pussy.”

“WOW, I’ve never seen anything like that! Jillian, does it hurt your pussy with Uncle Josey’s big old nasty cock that deep inside you?”

“No, Dru. I love for my Uncle Josey to fuck me like this. Sometimes I make him angry just so he’ll spank my ass and fuck me on his lap.”

“Dru, have you ever kissed a girl’s titty?”

“Just a few times Uncle Josey. Are you going to make me kiss Jillian’s titty?”

“Do you want to?”

“Yes, and if you tell me to, I’ll suck her titties too.”

“Suck her titty, Dru. Suck it like you’d want your titty sucked if it was you sitting on Uncle Josey’s cock with it buried in your naughty little pussy.”

“OH YES. Suck my titty, Dru. I love the way you do that. If you ever want your titties sucked, I’ll sure suck them for you,” Jillian told her.

“Dru, have you ever licked a girl’s pussy?”

“No.”

“Have you ever wanted to?”

“Not until just now when I saw your cock go inside Jillian’s pussy.”

“Have you ever thought about licking your real uncle’s cock?”

“No, not until right now, Uncle Josey.”

“Do you want to lick your Uncle Josey’s cock and suck Jillian’s pussy now?”

“I will if you tell me to. I already want to be really nasty and fuck all the boys at school, I just don’t know how to fuck yet.”

“Just lick my cock all the way down to my balls very carefully. Then lick back up my cock until you lick Jillian’s pussy. I want you to put your mouth on Jillian’s pussy and suck her like you were sucking a ripe peach. Do you like ripe peaches, Dru?”

“I love them more than ever right this minute, Uncle Josey. I hope I get to suck this one and lick your cock all over when you take it out of Jillian’s pussy.”

“Would you suck that ripe peach if I took my cock out?”

“Yes, but I like seeing you fuck Jillian. It makes my pussy feel so fucking naughty it wants to get fucked by your cock too.”

“Suck Jillian’s pussy and lick my cock and balls, Dru. Then I’m going to take my cock out of Jillian’s pussy and I want you to suck all her peach juice out of her pussy.”

“I already love being naughty with you like this, Uncle Josey. Can we do it a lot? Can I get my real uncle to let me stay with you and Jillian until after New Years? I want to suck and fuck you every day and night.”

“What if he won’t let you stay with us, Dru?” Jillian asked her.

“I’ll think of something to make him to let me stay. Will you help me? Maybe you could ask him if I can stay?”

“You could sit on his lap with your naked ass on his cock like I am with Josey.”

“You mean fuck my real uncle for real?”

“Would you?” I asked.

“I would if you told me to, Uncle Josey. I’d do anything you told me to. I already love the way you make me feel when you play like you’re my Naughty Uncle and make me your Naughty Nasty Niece.”

“Will you fuck me like Jillian is?”

“YES I WILL! I’ve never fucked but I’d love to have your cock in my pussy right now.”

“If your Uncle Vinny wants some pussy, will you fuck him too so he’ll let you stay with us? I want to fuck you and Jillian both for two weeks, maybe even fuck both of you at her batchelorette party in front of all the guests.”

“WOULD YOU REALLY?”

“Would you like to be naked and get fucked like that, in front of all the other women?”

“OH FUCK YES!”

“Then you need be a really Nasty Naughty Niece and fuck your Uncle Vinny so he’ll let you stay. Tell him if he’ll let you stay with Jillian until after the first of the year, you’ll fuck him a lot more when he gets back.”

“I think I already want to fuck my Uncle Vinny now that we’ve talked about it. I think I’ll want to fuck him a lot after you teach me how to fuck.”

“Jillian and I want you to tell us all about it when you do.”

“Fuck Yes. I’ll fuck Uncle Vinny and tell you both all about it. I feel so fucking naughty right now, I think I may like fucking for the rest of my life.”

“I know you will, Dru. You need to start now too. Don’t wait as long as I did. There’s too many men and young boys out there who loves fucking naughty young girls for you to wait. You don’t need to keep them waiting either,” Jillian told her.

“If I learn to fuck really good, will you help me find some more men and even some boys who love to fuck naughty young girls like me?”

“We’ll help you, won’t we, Josey?”

“We will after I make sure she knows all about it and can fuck and suck as good as you, Josalyn and your Mom.

“Fuck me fast, Jillian, I want to cum in your pussy and then I want to fuck my naughty niece, Dru.”

“Are you going to cum in my pussy too, Uncle Josey?”

“Yes, but I’m going to show you how to use a diaphragm so you won’t get pregnant until you’re ready.”

“I’ve read about them but I don’t have one.”

“I have a few of them in my bag. I’m certified by the Collins County Health Department to teach women how to use them.”

“Uncle Josey, do you ever fuck the women after they put the diaphragms in their pussy?”

“Baby, Uncle Josey fucks each of them after I show them how they fit, just to make sure they’re inserted right.”

“Will you bring me a lot of the diaphragms back after Christmas? I’d like to have some for all my friends when school starts again so all of us can be naughty and fuck and still not get pregnant.”

“I’ll give you plenty of them if you’ll fly back with us and fuck your Uncle Josey on the plane both ways.”

“YES, I’ll do that, Uncle Josey. After I fuck my real uncle with my diaphragm in my pussy so I don’t get pregnant. I’ll fuck him so good, I know he’ll let me stay here.”

“You do that, Dru and be sure to tell Jillian and me all about it. You may even need to get one of your best friends to fuck him too, if you think he needs more convincing.”

“I can do that. Marcie Costello wants to learn to fuck too.”

“Then you need to call her after Josey fucks you,” Jillian told her.

“You mean call her and tell her to come over so Uncle Josey can teach her how to fuck today?”

“Yes. You and Marcie need to learn how to be really naughty and learn all about fucking before your real uncle gets home. If she comes over today you can help us teach her how to be naughty and how to fuck just as nasty as Jillian is now with my cock buried in her pussy.”

“Yes, I’d love to do that.

“Jillian, did you get a cum yet with Uncle Josey’s cock in your pussy?”

“You’ll know when Jillian gets a cum, Dru. You’ll feel the same way when Uncle Josey teaches you to cum on his cock too.”

“Hurry, Jillian. My pussy wants my naughty Uncle’s cock already.”

“Suck my titties and I’ll get a BIG cum, Dru. You’ll need to teach Marcie how to suck titties so she can make it good for you when you fuck.

“YES! Suck my titties, Dru. Suck my little nipples hard and I’ll suck your titties while Uncle Josey fucks you. OH SHIT YES. This girl can really sick titties, Uncle Josey.”

“Dru, I’m about to cum in Jillian’s pussy. Are you going to show your old naughty uncle how much you like sucking peach juice out of her peach when I fill her with cum?”

“Yes, Uncle Josey. Hurry and fuck your cum in her pussy, I want to suck all of your cum out of her pussy then I want you to fuck me.”

“Do you want your naughty Uncle Josey to fuck you the first time without your diaphragm in your pussy? I won’t cum in your pussy until we put the diaphragm inside you.”

“Yes, yes, Uncle Josey. Please hurry and fuck me, I feel so fucking naughty right now my pussy is wet.”

Jillian was about to blow, “OH DAMN, here comes my cum, Dru. You better get ready because I feel Uncle Josey’s big old nasty cock swelling up with his cum about to shoot inside my pussy.”

“Lean over here and kiss Uncle Josey, Dru. I love kissing girls when they get naughty with me.”

“I’m not good at it, Uncle Josey. I’ve only kissed one boy and we didn’t know how.”

“Kiss me, Baby and I’ll make sure you know all about kissing, sucking pussy, sucking cock and fucking too.

“UNNNNNGGGGHHHHHNNNN. Damn, Uncle Josey got a cum from hell that time. You can already kiss like a grown woman, Dru. Now get down there and eat Jillian’s ripe peach for your uncle. Uncle Josey loves to see his girls being naughty and eating juicy peaches.”

“OH FUCK YES ... Make her stop already! Please Uncle Josey. I have cum so many times, my pussy hurts,” Jillian screamed.

“Kiss your sister’s lips, Dru. Show her how good you can kiss with peach juice in your mouth. Yes, kiss her like that, open your mouth and put your tongue in her mouth. Suck her mouth like it was her pussy, Dru.

“Now, turn around here and kiss Uncle Josey again, then I want you to suck Uncle Josey’s nasty cock before you sit on it and fuck me.”

“I love this. Can we do this a lot for the next two weeks?”

“All day if we can, Baby. Kiss me again and again, then suck my cock.

“Jillian will you show Dru how to suck cock. I love having my cock sucked by my naughty nieces.

“Your Uncle Vinny may even like it too, Dru. You need to suck his cock when Jillian shows you how.”

“YES BABY, Suck Uncle Josey’s cock. FUCK YES! My nasty little niece has sucked cock before, haven’t you?”

“No, but I sucked a carrot once and I pretended it was my real uncle when I did. My pussy was so wet I had to change panties.”

“Come sit on Uncle Josey’s cock. Your Naughty, Nasty Uncle wants some of your virgin pussy. Do you really want to fuck Uncle Josey?”

“Uncle Josey, I want your cock deep in my pussy like you fucked Jillian’s pussy. I don’t care if we have to fuck all night, I want it all. I love my Uncle Josey’s big old fat, nasty cock! OH FUCK yes, Uncle Josey. Fuck my pussy. Do we have that big nasty cock of yours all the way in my nasty little pussy?”

“Dru, Uncle Josey’s cock is just now stretching your nasty little pussy. Let me suck your pussy and make it wetter, then I’ll suck your titties while Uncle Josey fucks you,” Jillian told her. I felt her pull my cock away from Dru’s pussy and hold it while she sucked and licked and slobbered all over this girl’s tight little virgin pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.