Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

“Well hello, Josey. I’m glad you could stop by. I hope you’re not in any hurry. We have some snacks and some high powered cocktail mixers on hand,” Denorah told me as she placed her armload of grocery bags on the bed.

“I was hoping I’d get to stay long enough to be friends with all of you, at least. I told my granny that I may be spending the night with a friend, just in case I stayed late.”

“Josey, we had a great meeting yesterday and this morning with the county planning commission. Your granny, Miss Early Ramsey is one of the most amazing women we’ve ever met in our travels across the state. That woman is your biggest fan too, just in case you didn’t already know it,” Kay told me when she too placed her armload of grocery bags on the other bed.

I turned just in time to see her skirt ride up in back and expose the tops of her stockings. Her legs were spread wide and damn does this woman have some long sexy legs. They’re not skinny either, though she’s as tall as Denorah and Jillian.

“Josey, not only is your Granny Ramsey a big fan of yours, the whole commission made up of men and women have nothing but high praise for the young man named, Josey Ruiz. I have been thinking of you since we met this morning and I’ve decided that since we’ve already met and introduced ourselves, I need a welcome hug from you,” Denorah told me and held her arms out to me.

I knew she was going to smother me between her big titties, but I went willingly into that hug as if we were old friends.

As soon as she put her arms around me, both her hands slid up and down my back, all the way to my butt and back to my shoulders.

I put my arms around her waist with my hands up high on her back just below her bra strap. My left thumb was right on top of the small thin clasp and I was proud to know this woman wears sexy bras. I’d bet my new car that she wears sexy panties too.

“Mmmmm. Josey, I could let you hold me all night just like this but I’d rather get comfortable and party in this motel room with you.”

“I would be happy to hold you all night, Miss Denorah,” I told her and she pulled me even tighter between the mounds of her titties.

“Call me Denny, Josey. My friends call me Denny and you and I are going to be best friends for a long, long time.”

“Thanks, Denny. I like Denny, for your name and I hope we will be best friends forever.”

“We will, Baby. Now you give my sister-in-law, Kay one of those special hugs while I get out of these heels and this hot skirt.”

“I love heels and silk stockings on long legged women, Denny. Lose the skirt and blouse, and keep the heels and stockings,” I told her and she smiled at me.

“Josey Ruiz, it has been years since a man was bold enough to tell me how to dress or undress. If you only knew how that makes me feel, you’d be running for your life right now,” Denny told me and kissed me lightly on my lips.

“I’m not running, Denny. I’m here for the night or the week,” I told her.

She was already standing at the door of the bathroom looking back at me as she loosened the buttons on her blouse.

I had my arms around Kay and held her just like I had Denny. We were both looking at Denny as she stood in the doorway of the bathroom and let her skirt drop to the floor.

“Now what?” Denny asked and grinned.

“Lose the bra too and keep the blouse. Keep the panties, hose, and heels,” I told her and she closed the door behind her, laughing like hell.

“How do you want me, Josey?” Kay asked and pulled me between her titties. Her’s weren’t near as large and Jillian’s or Denny’s, but they were as firm as the muscles in her back and I knew we were going to have fun.

“I want you the same way I want Denny.”

“I hate panties, Josey.”

“Then lose your panties, if you’re feeling brave. This party is just about to start the way I see it, and I came to party,” I told her and kissed her lightly on her bright red lips.

Kay went to the bathroom with Denny and I heard them laughing as the commode flushed.

“How do you want me, Josey? That was the most erotic thing I’ve ever witnessed in my life, the way you told Aunt Denny to lose her clothes and keep her heels and hose on. Josey, I have a new pair of hose in my suitcase I could put on if you tell me to,”Jillian said as she too came to hug me.

“Do it, Jillian and wear your heels with just your T-shirt and hose.”

“OH GOD! I know what Aunt Denny was talking about. I wish Jason could take lessons in masculinity from you. I love the way you told Kay and Aunt Denny how to undress and I just had to see if you’d tell me to undress the same.”

“Lose the panties too if you want to be daring, Jillian. You’re a virgin and about to be married but you almost got that tight little virgin pussy fucked a few minutes ago.”

“Don’t think for one damn minute that I wouldn’t fuck you in front of them, if things were even remotely different.”

“What about after you’re married and you’re not a virgin any longer?” I asked and she laughed.

“Ask me then, Josey.”

“I’ll never ask you. I’ll tell you to lose the panties and bend over.”

“And if I don’t?”

“I’ll spank that sexy, naked ass until you do, then you’ll learn what my cock feels like shoved in your pussy from behind.”

“I’m tempted to let you fuck me just like that right now, even with them watching,” she whispered as Denny came back in the room.

I had my hands on her butt, pulling her to me when Denny looked at us.


“Josey, just remember – Jilly’s hot young ass is look – touch – tease – and torment only. No more than that!” Denny told me as she came to put her arms around Jillian and me.

“I just now told her that same thing, Denny. I did tell her to lose her panties, put on some hose and heels with nothing but her T-shirt until later.”

“Until later?” Denny asked.

“Until she’s married and no longer a virgin,” I told her and they both laughed as Kay walked out of the bathroom.

“Let the party get started. We have sandwich fixings, potato chips, some tequila, lemons, lime, and salt. Who wants a shot while we fix a snack?

“Josey, have you ever shot tequila?” Denny asked.

“No, but my late Uncle Ralph drank it like it was water at times.”

“Want to do a shot with us?”

“Shoot me, Denny,” I told her.

Hell, I may as well try it. I like weed and I love getting high. Maybe if the three of them get high on tequila and we start to fuck around, I’ll break out my stash and we’ll all get drunk, roll up in one big ball and smoke and fuck all night.

Kay was cutting the lemons and limes into quarters while Denny was talking. She was bent over with her long legs straight and I looked at her ass.

“DAMN!”

“She does have a sexy ass, doesn’t she, Josey?” Denny asked and Kay looked back to see me looking.

“I see three very sexy asses in this room and I like where this party is headed,” I told her.

“Jill, show Josey how to do a shot. You’re the one who got Kay and me hooked on this shit in the first place,” Denny said as they passed out small Dixie Cups with tequila in them.

Kay handed each of us a quarter of lime and they showed me how to lick my hand at the side of my thumb, then sprinkle salt on it.

“Lick the salt, down the tequila in one gulp and suck the lime like you were sucking a fat titty,” Jillian told me and they laughed as the four of us downed the first of many shots.

“How was it, Josey?” Kay asked.

“Not at all like I thought a titty would taste, but I sure feel good behind it.”

They were still laughing as Denny poured us another shot.

“One more, then we’ll snack while we talk about being friends and associates,” Denny said and glugged the tall bottle over each paper cup.

That one went down too easy and I already knew I was born to love tequila.

“Shit, Denny, you doubled up on us with that one. I’m already feeling the fire in my belly and the tingle in my nipples,” Kay told her.

“Josey, are you sure you’ve never shot tequila? You sure downed those two shots like a true Macho Mexican Hombre,” Denny told me.

“I’ve never shot tequila but it sure makes me feel good and warm all over. I’ve rolled many a smoke and pulled a toke or two and got about the same feeling.”

“Shit, Josey. You got weed?” Jillian asked me and turned to grin that wicked ass grin with lime juice on her lips.

“I got some, but I wasn’t sure if I should tell you I did, y’all being from the state capitol and all. Do you like to smoke that shit too?” I asked and I knew by the feel of my face that I was grinning that wicked ass grin exactly like Jillian does. Shit, that tequila has just about got me fucked up already. They better watch it or they’ll all three be bent over the side of the bed with my cock playing swap the pussy.

“Get that shit in here, Josey, then we want you to strip down to your BVDs with nothing else but your shit-kicking boots on,” Denny told me.

“If I get down to my BVDs and boots, I’ll expect all three of you to lose the sweaters and blouses. I love long legged women in hose and high heels, and I love naked titties and asses,” I told them and they were still laughing when I went to my car to grab my brown canvas bag with my stash and my cash.

When I came back through the door, I saw Jillian standing tall in high heels and smoke colored hose. That was all she wore and she almost got herself fucked right there in front of Kay and her Aunt Denny.

I looked around to see Denny and Kay both standing tall, wearing nothing but hose and heels.

“Hand me that stash, Josey while you get those tight jeans and that white shirt off. We want to see plenty of brown skin and that sexy Mexican ass. We’re going to party until we fly back to Jackson,” Kay told me and grabbed my bag.

I kicked my boots off, then shoved my jeans down to kick them off my feet. When I stood, Jillian was holding one of my boots and Denny was holding the other. I slipped them back on and stood with my white shorts and boots on.

I knew my cock was close to half hard, but hell I didn’t give a fuck at this point. Jillian knew I had a big cock and it was time Kay and Denny saw it too. I was almost giddy at the thought of one or the other of them pulling my underwear down and letting my cock out to play.

Granny told me I needed to get some of this high-class pussy and I planned to get all I could. Hell, I may just climb aboard that state owned airplane and fly back to Jackson with them. Jillian wants to fuck, but she says she can’t fuck me yet. I know Denny and Kay can sneak away from work to get some cock if I fly back with them.

When I stood straight with nothing but my white underwear and my pointy toe boots on, my cock was stretched from my balls over to my left side near my hipbone, just under the waistband.

“OH GOODNESS! Josey, is that really you?” Denny asked as she and Kay both knelt in front of me. They were staring at the bulge in my shorts and Jillian looked at me, grinning that fucking wicked ass grin like she was ready to try and fuck me again.

She too knelt right in front of me with Kay and Denny on either side her. She reached out and patted my cock and jerked her hand back when it moved and stretched out even more.

“Jillian, have you seen Josey’s cock?” Kay asked.

“No, but I felt it when we kissed earlier,” she lied and grinned at me.

You kissed Josey?” Denny asked.

They were still looking at my cock as they talked to each other.

“Yes, he was afraid he wouldn’t be a good kisser since he’s never kissed a girl and I was trying to show him a little about it.”

“Josey, we want to see your cock,” Kay told me.

“You can see it, but first let’s smoke a joint together.”

“Will you do another shot with us after we smoke a joint with you?” Jillian asked and I was sure she was planning to fuck me the way she was grinning.

“Heck yeah I will.

“Pull that matchbox out of the canvas bag, Denny. There’s a penny box of matches in there too. We’ll all light up, get naked and get fucked up too, if y’all want to.”

“Hell Yeah!” they answered and I knew I had some pussy waiting for me.

They were still on their knees in front of me when I handed them a fat smoke each.

I lit three on a match then sucked a fire into my own doob just before the fire went out. The fire in my balls was just now heating up, and as I stood looking down at the three pairs of titties brushing against my knees, my cock came alive.

Granny was right. Cindy Mooney ain’t got shit on Jillian when it comes to tits. This girl has a pair that takes second place to none and her nipples are like little pink nails.

Denny’s and Kay’s titties have just a little sag, but only enough to make their sexy, naked bodies look even better. Their titties are fuller and their nipples are slightly fatter than the point of a twenty-penny nail. I could have thrown all three of them in the floor and fucked titties all night. That is if I wasn’t so fucking horny for some of their high-class pussy.

“Okay, shot time and showtime, Josey. Drink up and let’s all get fucked up together,” Kay told me as she poured us another healthy slug of tequila.

I downed mine in a hurry and with the three of them watching, I pulled my shorts to my knees, then turned the cup down over the head of my cock. The Dixie Cup only covered half of my cockhead.

“Showtime, Girls. A deal is a deal.”

“OHHhhh DAMNnnn! What a beautiful fucking cock this Mexican stud has hanging between his legs. I’m not sure any of us can even take that cock,” Kay said

“Josey, there’s no way you can fuck Jillian with THAT cock, is that agreed?” Denny asked as they stood with nothing but hose and heels with each of them sporting a small bush over their pussy.

“She and I agreed on that earlier. She told me that I could have some pussy after she’s married. Isn’t that right, Jillian?”

“As bad as I want to try to get Josey’s huge cock in my pussy this very minute, I agree to wait, Aunt Denny. When I’m married, I want to get this fat cock in my pussy with a shot in one hand and a smoke in the other while I fly sky high, getting fucked up and getting fucked too.”

“Now, do any of you have any condoms?” I asked, knowing there was no way they did.

“I don’t. Does that mean we can’t at least fuck just a little, Josey?” Denny asked.

“Kay?”

“Neither do I, Josey. But I’m like Denny, I need to see what it feels like to have a cock that size inside my pussy just once in my life. I’ll risk it au naturel just to try to get your cock in my pussy one time.”

“Then I will too, Josey,” Denny agreed.

“Josey, how do you want us?” Denny asked as she stood next to me with her titties against my body and her hands running up and down my cock.

“If I had my way, I’d bend the three of you over the side of that bed and fuck each of you full of Mexican cum from behind. But since I’ve never fucked a girl before, and you told me I couldn’t fuck Jillian, you better let me lay on the bed and you fuck me so we don’t tear your pussies up so bad we can’t fuck all night before we fly back to Jackson.”

“You mean you’ll fly back with us? We’ll be gone until Christmas Eve when we fly back here to sign the papers on the airport. We need to have the contract signed and in the governor’s office the Monday after Christmas so it will be passed and funded on this year’s calendar,” Denny told me.

“When we come back Christmas Eve, will you spend the night with me at Granny’s and meet my family? If you will, I’ll even fly back with you for Jillian’s wedding party and attend the wedding New Year’s Eve too.”

“YES-WE-WILL!” Jillian screamed.

“Won’t we Aunt Denny? Please? I want Josey there for my bachelorette party too,” Jillian pleaded.

“Jillian, you know that if your sister and your mother see Josey’s cock, they’ll want to fuck him too, don’t you?” Denny asked and my cock throbbed.

“I don’t care. Josey can fuck my sister, my mother, and all the bridesmaids too if he’ll just come to my bachelorette party.”

“Josey, if you’ll agree to do this for Jillian, I’ll even introduce you to my niece, Rylee. She’s seventeen and she was Miss Teen Louisiana last year and she’ll be there for the wedding,” Kay told me.

“Do it, Josey and I’ll even go one up on Kay and Jill. I’ll not be wearing panties to any of Jillian’s Bridal Showers and her wedding. You can fuck me from behind any time and any place you can get your cock in my pussy. NOW, get your naked ass on this bed, Josey. We’re going to ride this Mexican cock until he can’t buck or fuck anymore!” Denny told me.

“Aunt Denny, don’t get excited and let Josey climax in your pussy!” Jillian told her just before her aunt settled down to try and get my cock in her pussy.

“Jillian, I’m going to fuck this Mexican cock if I have to stay here the rest of the week. Now stop calling it a climax and call it a fucking cum like the rest of us!”

“Jillian, would you hold my cock for your aunt? I’m not sure it will go inside her pussy like it is,” I told her and she smiled that smile as she reached for my cock with both hands.

“You may need to wet it,” I told her and she was smiling when she licked my cock.

“Suck his cock, Jill. You need to learn how to give blowjobs anyway. You’re about to be married to a young millionaire and you’ll need to know about all the sexy ways to help him in his political career in the future,” Kay told her.

Jillian looked at me and I smooched a kiss at her. She took my cockhead in her mouth just like she did before they came back and I could have shot her lights out, when she looked up at me.

Denny was hovering over me with her big titties swaying back and forth. I raised up and snagged a nipple with my lips, sucking like I was trying to get milk.

I felt Jillian swab my cockhead back and forth across Denny’s slick, fat pussy and I knew I was about to get all the high-class pussy I wanted, not just in this room, but in the state capitol.

Denny’s pussy was slippery wet and so was my cock when she lowered her ass to let Jillian guide me into her.

When I was sure we were lined up, I hunched my hips up and stabbed Denny’s pussy deep and hard. She screamed and dropped her ass down to take nearly half of me before she raised up to get another run at it. This time, Denny took me to my balls and her ass took off, fucking like a wild animal on top of me.

I wanted some more of Jillian’s pussy and reached for her hand as she knelt beside the bed watching my cock sink again and again into her aunt’s pussy.

“Jillian, since you can’t fuck me, I want to eat your pussy for you. Come sit on my face and fuck my tongue,” I told her.

“Josey, I want some of that,” Kay told me when Jillian straddled my face and lowered her sexy ass.

Jillian cannot control her pussy! She started cumming as soon as my tongue swiped through her tight lips. She was drenching my face and neck in her cum and I was drinking it as fast as I could to keep from drowning.

I reached up with both hands and cupped her titties. Her tiny nipples were like tacks and I gave them hell as she squirmed and fucked my face with her pussy riding my tongue. I had my tongue deep inside her pussy and felt her gripping it as she got cum after cum.

I was excited and I wanted to have my cock in her pussy. I shot Denny’s pussy full and she kept on fucking me through two more of her own cums.

When Denny rolled off my cock, Jillian leaned over to suck it into her mouth. She raised up to look around and I looked over to see Kay lying on her belly across the bed. Jillian pulled back and I rolled over onto Kay’s sexy ass, shoving my cock into her slick pussy from behind as she spread her legs wide and raised her ass to let me have all I wanted.

Denny loves to fuck but Kay’s pussy craves my cock.

I fucked her for half an hour with me laying on her sexy ass, pounding her pussy as hard as I could from behind. I rolled off and she rolled over on me to sit on my cock, fucking me through two more hard cums before she fell on my chest and kissed me.

“Josey, I want you to fuck me now,” Jillian whispered when Kay and her Aunt Denny were asleep.

“Jillian, not here with them. Can we wait?”

“Then will you slide your cock between my buttocks while I get another cum like we did before? I love your cock, Josey!”

“We can do that. I love your ass, Jillian. I’ll be glad when you’re married and I get some of your pussy.”

“I may not wait until I’m married before we fuck, I want your naked cock in me, Josey. I’d love to have your baby in my belly on my wedding night!”

“Jillian, I’d give anything to pick that cherry of yours with my naked cock before your wedding night.”


I parked my car in the hangar and called Granny from the phone inside the hangar. I told her I’d be back Christmas Eve to spend the night. She laughed like hell when I told her I had already fucked Denny and Kay and that Jillian wanted to have my baby in her belly before her wedding.

I had never even been close to an airplane before, but if Jillian was flying, I’d fly with her in a crop-duster!

This fucking plane is huge. I mean it’s a twin engine Convair 440, the same as the passenger planes that fly coast to coast. By the time they had their baggage onboard and Jillian had both those thundering tornadoes revved up, my cock was raging hard. I was that excited about flying!

When we took off down the runway that Granny and I now own, I was sitting in the co-pilot’s seat across from Jillian. She smiled her wicked-ass smile as she turned the big plane toward the sky with me pinned to my seat.

“Just think, Josey, in a year or two, you’ll be flying a plane like this one and I’ll be fucking your naked cock while we fly on auto-pilot,” she told me.

“You’re going to keep on teasing me and you’ll never even make it until your bridal shower as a virgin, Jillian!”

“That was my plan all along, Josey. Especially after you agreed to fly home with us to Jackson. By the way, you’ll be staying at my mother’s home with her and my younger sister, Josalyn.”

“Where do you live?” I asked and she grinned.

“I’ll live there too until I’m married. We have two weeks before my wedding to get that cock in my pussy deep enough to knock me up. Just wait until you meet Mother and Josalyn, too. I already know both of them will be just like Aunt Denny, Kay and myself. They’ll want some of your sexy ass and a pussy full of your big Mexican cock.”

“Are you serious?” I had to ask.

“Josalyn is a senior in college and she’s still a virgin. I’ll have her naked and sitting on that big brown cock before tomorrow morning, just wait and see. Mother hasn’t dated since dad died five years ago. I’ll bet you a blowjob against one of your best pussy sucking cums that she will be asking you to fuck her before we have breakfast tomorrow morning. Want to bet me on one or both of them?”

“I’ll gladly give you a ride if I get both of them.”

“You mean I get a ride too?” she asked and grinned at me when I looked at her.

“On my tongue?” I asked, teasing her.

“On your naked cock, Josey.”

“Only if I get your mother’s AND your sister’s naked pussy with no condom, no diaphragm.”

“You don’t think I’m serious, do you?” she asked.

“You know I’m going to knock all three of your sexy asses up if I fuck you like that, don’t you?”

“That — my sexy-ass Mexican Amigo, was my plan all along. Since we kissed in the motel room and I tried to get your cock in my pussy, I have been planning to have your naked cock filling my pussy with cum as many times as we can, before Jason Skelley ever gets near my pussy with his cock.


“There’s Jackson Municipal Airport, Josey. We’ll be landing in approximately three minutes,” Jillian told me after she had talked to the airport tower, which sounded like a bunch of drunken Mexican gibberish to me.

“Where do we go from there?” I asked.

“We’ll take a taxi to Aunt Denny’s house, then drop Kay off at her house on the way to Mother’s house.”

“Are you wearing panties?” I asked and she turned to look at me with a half-ass wicked smile.

“Yes. Why”

“Pull them off and hand them to me before we land. Your ass, your pussy belongs to me while we’re in Jackson. Maybe even after we fly back to Collinsville.”

“Josey, are you sure?”

“Do it, Jillian. You’re cherry belongs to me so get ready to give it up. Your ass and your pussy belongs to me too as long as I’m in Jackson. Now do as I tell you or I’ll make you walk off this plane naked.”

“OH MY GOD!”

“What?”

“I love the way you said that.”

I’m not sure how she managed, but she did exactly as I told her. With one hand at a time, she managed to lift her skirt and pull her panties off, tearing them just a little when they became tangled in her shoes.

She presented them to me like a trophy and I felt like they were.

“I’ll ask you for your panties all week, no matter where we are. You better never refuse me, Jillian or I’ll raise your dress, spank that ass red and fuck your pussy until I fill it with cum.”

“I wish you really would bend me over and fuck me from behind each time I hand them to you, Josey. I’m so fucking turned on right this minute, I could fuck you on the runway as soon as we disembark this plane.”

“Be careful what you say, Jillian. I may just fuck you on the runway before we leave here here.”

“We have two bridal showers to attend this week and we’ll have the wedding rehearsal next week, I’ll wear the sexiest panties I received at my bridal showers. If there is any way possible, I want to get fucked from behind at one if not both rehearsals. PLEASE?”

“Will Jason be here for the showers and rehearsals?”

“No, he’ll fly down from Memphis the morning of the wedding. His bachelor party is at the Peabody Hotel and I know his friends will get him drunk and get him fucked.”

“His bride is going to be fucked as many times as she will spread her legs for me the next two week.”

“Josey, can I ask you a question and you tell me the truth?”

“Sure, as long as the truth won’t hurt your feelings or incriminate either of us.”

“You’ve fucked lots of women before, haven’t you?”

“If I say yes, will you still like me?”

“Josey, I already love my young Mexican Stud. I wish we had your cock inside my pussy this instant. Hang on, we’re going to touch down any second.”

When we were on the ground and Jillian was taxiing back toward the terminal, we had our headphones off and I looked at her.

“You are fucking beautiful, Jillian. You’re smart as hell too. When did you realize?”

“When you showed me how assertive you can really be. I’m glad you have experience. I want you to teach me everything you know about a woman’s body and about fucking. I don’t give a shit about making love. I want to fuck and I want to be the best I can be at fucking a man!”

“I’ve had some really great teachers and I mean that literally.”

“Then I want to hear about how you fucked all of them and I want you to fuck me just the way you fucked each of them. Will you teach me?”

“No matter what I tell you to do?”

“Just as long as we don’t make the newspapers or get arrested for indecency, I’ll do whatever you wanted, BUT ... I’d rather you told me and not ask me. I can’t help myself when you tell me what to do like you did just now! I have a best friend who was my roommate in college and I was so fucking envious of her. If someone told her to do something crazy or daring or even indecent in public, there was no way she could refuse. She would laugh about it to me later and tell me that she would get an orgasm when she felt as if she were forced to do crazy things like that.”

“Like what? What were the craziest things she did that made her feel so horny?”

“Her boyfriend would tell her to hand him her panties while we were in line at the cafeteria and she would, even if there were boys watching. I would shiver when she did, it was so exciting. She would whisper to me she that she got a cum and I wanted to get one the same way.”

“What else?”

“We were at a basketball game once and she sat on her boyfriends lap with no panties on. He pulled his pants down and fucked her as she sat with her legs apart over his!”

“Did you see them fuck?”

“OH GOD DAMN YES! She pulled her long skirt up and I saw his cock going in and out of her pussy and my panties got so wet I felt them dripping.”

“And that made you want to do daring, crazy things?”

“YES, Josey. I would fuck you in front of my own mother and sister if you would tell me to do those things.”

“Would you let me fuck your mother?”

“OH HELL YES!”

“What about your sister?”

“I’d tell her that I saw your cock and it is fucking HUGE.”

“Does she talk dirty when it’s just her and you?”

“No, but I telling her dirty things just to see her react.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.