Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

When I went back to Erica’s office, I tapped on her door and Becky opened it after peeking out to see who it was.

“Josey, get in here. We’ve just made plans with Lou Ann to help us have fuck and suck party in the theater.”

They told me all about their plans and I was as excited as they were.

Since Lou Ann was out of school today, she had made plans to spend the day with Mona in her office and she was hoping they’d get to go out on a call in her patrol car.

A little before noon, I picked up Charlotte and we rode around until it was time to meet Jesse.

“Josey, Charley said he’d be waiting around the block from our house at 12:00. Who were you going to get to ride with us? Or did you decide that you and Charley would both fuck me today?”

“I’ve asked a new friend to ride with us. She works at the Health Department and she told me she wanted to ride in my convertible. I told her that I’d pick her up today and that I’d have a brother and sister with me who wanted to ride out in the country and fuck each other.”

“DID YOU REALLY? What did she say? You mean she wants to go with us? Will she get naked with us too?”

“She told me she loved to fuck, but she’s only been in Collinsville 2 months or so and hasn’t met anyone she’s attracted to.”

“What did she say when you told her that I wanted to fuck my younger brother in your car today?”

“She told me that she moved here from Tennessee a few months ago and she used take her younger brother out for a ride in the country and they would go to a park and fuck for hours. She’s 24 and he’s 15, she said.”

“I’d love to see Charley fuck another girl. Do you think she would let Charley have some pussy too?”

“When I told her that your brother was only 14, she asked me if I thought you’d get mad if she gave him some pussy.”

“There’s Charley now. Look at that crazy shit-ass! He’s waving and holding his dick through his pants.”

“You and Charley get in the back seat and hunker down. Just don’t start fucking until we get out in the country. I want her to see him put his dick in you.”

Before I stopped where Charley was standing, Charlotte bailed over the seat with her naked ass flashing. She had her panties in her hand ready to hand them to him.

“Hey, Charley, get back here with me. I want you to meet one of my best friends in the world, Josey Ruiz.

“Josey, this is my brother, Charley.”

“Hey, Charley. I’ve seen you before at school but never knew who you were. I hope you’re ready for some fun.”

“Hey, Josey. I’ve seen you a lot at school too. Hell, all the girls in my class talk about you and your fancy convertible. Just wait until I tell them I rode in it with you, they’ll shit and call me a liar,” he said as he hopped over the side of my car and settled in the backseat next to Charlotte.

He’s a big guy for 14, but he’s cute and he’ll be a lady killer when he’s older. He’s got blonde hair that’s as long as mine and skin as dark as me from swimming and laying in the sun. I looked in my mirror as I flew down the street toward Baker’s Garage, where Jesse told me to meet her.

I saw Jesse standing out at the edge of the gravel parking lot near the street. She was waving for me to make a U-turn and pick her up.

“Hey, Jesse. Get your sexy butt in here,” I told her and leaned over to open the door. I knew she’d never be brave enough to leap over the side of my car like everyone else does. Shit, she’d show that milk chocolate ass and cause a wreck.

“Hey, Josey. Head down this back street. I told them someone was picking me up, and I’d be back to get it sfter they closed,” she said as she pulled at her short white nurses uniform while looking in the back seat.

“Jesse, this is Charlotte and her brother, Charley. They want to get naked and have some fun, and they want us to watch them,” I told her and she looked at me with a big grin.

“I hope they know that Jesse is here for some fun too. I’m tired of all that fucking trash talking. I need some cock.”

“I told them that you liked to have fun back home with your brother too. This will be Charley’s second time to fuck Charlotte and she’s the only one to ever give him some pussy.”

“Hi, Charlotte. Hi, Charley. I hope it’s alright that Josey asked me to come with you today. He told me about both of you and I told him I’d love to see you fuck your brother. I love watching others fuck and I love fucking young boys myself,” Jesse said as she turned and leaned over the seat to shake hands with them.

This woman has fine, fuckable ass like Carmelita. My cock was getting hard as she leaned over. I could see the tops of her white stockings and the backs of her silky smooth legs nearly up to her ass. Her fucking titties are as big as Granny’s and Mirra’s and she had them mashed against the back of my seat.

When we were out of town, I looked in my mirror at Charlotte and Charley. They were still slumped down in the seat and Charlotte had her hand on his crotch. I could see a pretty good sized lump in his pants and wondered just how big this boy was. Charlotte told me his cock was big for his age.

“Have any of you ever rode naked in a convertible with the top down?” I asked and looked at Jesse when she turned to sit back in her seat.

“Josey, I thought you were shittin’ me? You really want us to strip off butt naked and ride?” she said.

“I’ll pull over up here and take my clothes off too, if all of you will.”

“Do it, Josey. You get your ass naked and I will too. Fuck, Josey, I’ll even stand up in your seat and ride naked if you’ll get naked too,” Jesse told me.

“Do it, Josey!” Charley yelled and I pulled over at a crossroad and stopped.

Jesse was already unbuttoning her uniform. I looked back to see Charlotte pull her shirt off and she was naked underneath. Charley pulled his T-shirt off and then his jeans. I was pulling my jeans off when Jesse pulled her uniform completely off.

Sexy, naked ass on this Nurse!“ I told her.

I knew this morning that this girl has to be part Mexican. Her fucking titties look just like Aunt Rita’s and about the same color too.

“Jesse, are you part Mexican too?” I had to ask.

“My daddy was a Mexican, my momma is Negro, but she’s whiter than I am. Why?”

“You were sexy as hell with me eating your pussy this morning, but you are fucking beautiful riding naked in my car. Girl you are fucking HOT,” I told her so Charlotte and Charley wouldn’t know she had already gotten naked in her office.

“Damn, Jesse. Josey’s right. You are fucking HOT!” Charley said as he leaned over the seat to look at her brown titties and her sexy brown ass.

“Thanks, Guys. I like being sexy and I love being naked. Charlotte, come up here and let’s stand up in the front seat and ride naked in Josey’s car. Charley, you come up here with me and Charlotte. I hope you don’t have a problem fucking a girl of mixed race. I want some of that cock you got there. Hell, Man, you’re way bigger than my brother.

“Charlotte, you don’t have a problem with me offering Charley some pussy after he fucks you, do you?”

“Hell no. I told Josey that I hoped his new friend would offer Charley some pussy too. I’d love to see my brother fuck another girl.”

Charlotte and Charley crawled over into the front seat so they could hold onto the top of my windshield and stand naked in the seat. I was pulling my T-shirt off when Charlotte poked Charlie.

“Charlie, take a look at this fat ass cock and tell me if you’ve ever fucked one this big,” Charlotte said, pointing at my cock.

“GODDddddddDAMNNNnnnnnn! I never even knew cocks grew that fucking large. Charlotte, have you had Josey’s cock in your pussy already?”

“I sure have and I want some more of it while you’re fucking Jesse.”

“Damn, Josey. I wish I had a cock like you. Hell, I got the biggest cock in my class, but I’d trade with you any day,” Charley told me.

I looked up to see all three of them standing naked, staring down at my cock. Hell, I’m not even half hard.

Charley’s cock is even bigger than mine was on my fourteenth birthday. That boy may have something going on there, the way it looks.

Jesse and Charlotte were holding onto the top of the windshield with Charley standing between them. He had an arm around each of their waists and his cock was pointing straight up toward Jesse’s huge fucking titties.

“Charley, you got a good start on a big cock. Whatever you’re doing, keep it up,” I told him.

“The only thing I do is jack-off a lot, and I get blowjobs each day from Charlotte and the girls in my class. My best friend, Josh told his sister that I had the biggest cock of all the boys in our class and she wanted to give me a blowjob. I let her and she told their younger sister. She gave me one, and from there, I’ve had over a hundred already since school started.

“That’s not even counting the blowjobs Charlotte gives me after school each day. She let me fuck her once this week and I sucked her titties too. Damn, that really made me give her a big load of cum when I did that.”

“Jesse, bend over and show us your sexy brown ass and that little brown pussy I got a glimpse of,” I told her and she smiled as she turned away from us and bent over all the way.

“FUCK! I know I want some of your pussy now, Jesse,” Charley told her.

“I’d like to have some of your pussy too, Jesse. That is if you like for girls to suck your pussy,” Charlotte told her.

“MOTHER-FUCKER! Josey, I sure am glad you asked me to come out here with you and Charlotte and Charley today.

“Charlotte, would you mind if I sucked your pussy too? I loved sucking my roommate’s pussy when I went to nurses school. Damn, that White-girl had some really fine pussy too,” Jesse told her.

I was glad Charlotte asked her that. I wanted to see Jesse eat her pussy and I wanted to fuck her while she did it.

I turned down the road to my favorite parking place for getting pussy in the daylight, and drove to the treeline where I stopped.

“Charlotte you and Charley get in the back seat. Jesse and I want to watch him fuck you.

“Charley, if you could fuck your sister anyway you wanted to right now, what would it be?”

“From behind. I would love to fuck Charlotte from behind with her bent over, I already told her that. I saw some pictures in a magazine that showed a boy fucking his sister from behind and I showed them to Charlotte. She told me she wanted us to fuck like that today.”

“Charlotte, stand in the back seat and lay forward on the rear deck with your legs spread, we want to see Charley put his cock in your pussy the first time.

“Don’t we, Jesse?”

“FUCK YEAH, Josey. I want to hold his cock and stick it in his sister’s pussy for him. I’d sure like to get fucked like that myself, that is if you like fucking that way.”

“That just happens to be my favorite way to fuck. I love feeling a woman’s ass against my belly while we fuck. When you get Charley’s cock in Charlotte’s pussy, bend over there beside her. I need some of that hot brown pussy of yours.”

As soon as Jesse had Charley’s cock in Charlotte’s pussy, he started fucking her as fast as he could move his ass.

“CHARLEY! Slow down brother, we have all the time we need to do this right. You need to start slow and let a girl get used to your cock before you blister her pussy like that!” Charlotte scolded him.

“Sorry, Sis. It feels so fucking good to have my cock in your pussy again that I lost it. I’ll slow down now. DAMN, I love fucking and I love you, Charlotte for giving me my first piece of pussy. Your pussy is as tight as my fist when I get to feeling like I’m going to cum. I hope we can fuck a lot more, now that you’re teaching me to fuck like this.”

“We will, Charley. After we get our cums this way, I want to lay down and let you fuck me with you on top so you can suck my titties while we fuck. Then I want to get on top of you and lean over so you can suck them some more. A boy needs to learn early in life that a woman needs her titties sucked.

“FUCK me, Charley. God Damn! I’m proud of my little brother and proud that you’ve got a nice cock too.”

“Do you have your diaphragm in your pussy, Charlotte?” Jesse asked her.

“Yes, Charley helped me put it in earlier. Damn, that was so much fun too. I fucking LOVE my little brother. I’m going to make sure he’s the second best woman pleaser in Collins County, behind Josey.”

“He’s got a damn good start with that young cock he’s got.

“Josey, I’ve watched these two fuck long enough. I need some of that long fat cock of yours in my pussy. Just don’t rip my ass open with it though, let me get used to that fat donkey cock before you ram that fucker all the way inside me,” Jesse told me and bent over the rear deck of my car with her ass spread wide and her little brown snatch and bung hole shining with her juices.

“I’ll go slow, Jesse. I already want to fuck you again and I sure don’t want to hurt you with our first fuck. I’ll just let my cock slide past your pussy and butthole a few times to get you lubed up good, then I’ll let you have it a little at a time.”

“HELL YEAH! I love the way that feels with that fat ass cock sliding back and forth between my ass cheeks. FUCK, Josey, that already feels as good as my younger brother did when he fucked my pussy. I LOOOOOVE the way that big sumbitch feels sliding over my pussy lips and my asshole.”

“Clamp your butt cheeks down tight on my cock and let me keep fucking you like this. When you start feeling good and want my cock in your pussy, just let me know. You have the sexiest ass of all the nurses at the office, did you know that?”

“Even sexier that sexy Erica’s ass?”

“Yep. I just knew you did, the way you wear that tight uniform with your ass sticking out behind like you wanted to get it fucked. Now that I’ve got my cock between your ass cheeks, I know you’ve got the best ass in this county. Squeeze my cock, Jesse. I like the way my cock feels when you hold it tight with your ass and let my cock head slide past your pussy and your asshole.”

“MOTHER-FUCKER, that feels good to me too. Reach up here and get a handful of my titties, Josey. I’m just about ready to let you have some pussy and I want it to be the best ever. If you can get that God Damned cock in my pussy, you can cum inside me, Baby. I put my diaphragm in before I left the office and I want to feel your hot Mexican pepper-sauce splashing inside me.”

Charley and Charlotte were fucking like rabbits and I knew he was about to blast his cum in his sister’s pussy. She started screaming and I knew then she was getting her cum. That girl can sure make some noise when she cums.

I was still grinding my cock up and down between Jesse’s slick ass crack when Charlotte and Charley stood up in the seat. She knelt beside me and he moved over to the other side and knelt to watch me fuck my cock up and down through the deep brown crack of Jesse’s ass. I was just about ready to get my cock inside her and she was slippery, sloppy wet all over her pussy and ass.

“Josey?” Jesse called me.

“Yes? You ready to get fucked, Jesse?”

“Fuck me, Baby. Just don’t tear my pussy up so bad I can’t fuck Charley when we get through. I promised him some pussy and I want some of that young cock too.”

“Jesse, I sure hope you’ll let me fuck you like Josey is right now with his fat cock slipping past your pussy and asshole. I’d love to do that, then stick my cock in both your holes before we’re done,” Charley told her and I came close to trying to shove my cock into her ass myself when he said that.

“Damn, Josey, I thought for sure your cock was about to slip right in Jesse’s asshole that time,” Charlotte said as she leaned over to watch me fuck her ass crack.

“FUCK! Charlotte, you almost made me tell Josey to fuck my ass when you said that. I’m so fucking horny right now, I’m about ready to take that horse cock in my pussy or my ass.

“FUCK me, Josey. Jam that big fat fucker in my pussy and fuck me, Baby. I need some cock and I need to get a cum.”

“Pull her ass cheeks open for me, here I come,” I told them.

Jesse bucked her ass up high when Charley and Charlotte pulled her butt cheeks wide open. Her pussy was still closed, but that little split was running juice like a river and her asshole was winking at us, slick and shiny.

Charlotte grabbed my cock and shoved it right down to the thin split of Jesse’s pussy and I took up the slack.

“FUCK, Josey. Look at her pussy try to take your big cock. Man, I hope my cock gets that big when I’m fifteen.

“Damn, look at that, Charlotte. That makes me want to fuck again. OH HELL. There it goes.

“GOD DAMN, I never thought your cock would go inside her pussy, Josey,” Charley told me when my cock head popped into her slick hole.

“MOTHER-FUCKER! That burnt my pussy like you shoved a hot fireplace iron up inside me. Hold it right there, Josey. You can’t go any deeper until I catch my breath and get used to this fat fucker.”

“Jesse, he’s only got the head of his cock in your pussy. I took all of him in my pussy, but it took us a while to get it all the way inside me,” Charlotte told her.

“Then start slow fucking my pussy, Josey. My pussy isn’t burning like it was and I think she’s about to wake up and fall in love already. YEAH, BABY, give me some cock. OH FUCK YES. SHIT, Josey, you got a fucking love muscle like none I’ve ever seen as a nurse. Fuck me, Baby. I got my cunt grease going now and I’m ready for that big cock.”

“Damn, Charlotte, look at Josey’s cock pull Jesse’s pussy lips out then push them back when he fucks her,” Charley told his sister and damn if Charlotte didn’t put her fingertips on top of my cock and let me slide in and out with her pressing on Jesse’s pussy right next to her asshole.

“OH HELL YEAH, JOSEY. You’re getting me good now, Baby. Fuck my pussy. Fuck me, Josey and give me some more meat. I feel the good stuff happening up in my pussy now and I’m ready for the best you got.”

“Jesse, can I suck your titties while Josey fucks you?” Charley asked and Jesse bucked her ass up to take another 2 inches at once.

“HELL YEAH. Suck my titties, Charley.

“FUCK MY CUNT, JOSEY. I feel a big cum coming down the tubes. Give me a good one and keep right on plowing my ass with that damn big fucking pussy plow when you do. I want more and more. OH FUCK YES.”

“Give her all you got, Josey. Fuck her like you did me and make her cum a river full. FUCK, I’m getting horny as hell watching Jesse get fucked by your cock the first time. Ram that cock in her cunt, Josey,” Charlotte hollered as I slammed my belly against Jesse’s butt with a loud slap.

I felt my cock head strike something hard and knew I had hit her diaphragm with that last stroke.

“GOD DAMN, JOSEY. Turn that cock at another angle, you just hit my diaphragm and knocked it sideways in my pussy. Stand up and shove that big fucker down toward my belly button and let me have all you got. I feel my cum coming and it’s going to boil over if it waits much longer.”

I stood in my back seat with my legs spread and shoved my cock as deep as it would go, trying to aim it lower when I did.

“YES, BABY, YES. Now you got that big fucker hitting the sweet spot in my pussy. Do it, Baby. Fuck Jesse’s pussy and make me cum.

“OH MY GOD, YES. OH HELL YEAH. GOOD GOD IN HEAVEN, I’M CUMMING A RIVER!” she yelled and her pussy was running wild with my cock. I couldn’t hold it any longer and blasted my cum deep inside her.

I pulled back, then gave her some long hard strokes as deep as I could while my cum just kept on shooting. Jesse twisted and bucked her ass up to take me deeper and it felt like her diaphragm had gotten in the way again.

The thought of my cum shooting straight into Jesse’s womb made me grab another gear. I love the feeling of fucking a woman deep and shooting inside her cervix. I was there and Jesse’s pussy belonged to me now. I was hoping to plant a double row of my seed in her little flower pot. I was already hoping I could get her to stay. I knew if Erica and Becky ever got her naked with us, she’d stay forever.

As soon as I pulled out of Jesse’s pussy, Charley stepped between her legs and shoved his cock in her slippery, cum filled pussy.

“OH HELL YEAH, Fuck me, Charley.

“Get you some of Jesse’s pussy. DAMN, you’re going to have a cock just like Josey’s before much longer. Now fuck me hard, I feel another big cum coming.”

Charlotte was kneeling on the seat beside them as I stood in the floorboard and watched. She’s good at fucking and sucking and she had my cock primed again in no time. When she turned to lay over the rest deck beside Jesse, I shoved my cock all the way inside her.

Charley looked over at me and grinned. I pointed at his sisters ass and he nodded.

With just a little quick move, we swapped pussies and kept right on fucking.

“OH HELL YES!” Jesse yelled, and before I shot my cum in her again, I tapped Charley on his shoulder.

We swapped pussies once more and I filled Charlotte’s pussy with cum just as I saw Charley’s ass lock up in mid-fuck as he deep stroked Jesse’s pussy.


A few days later, we were headed out past Kendall’s Country Store to see another young woman who had met with Erica and made an appointment

“Erica, what time did you say we were supposed to meet Daisy?” I asked her as we left town, headed out highway 119.

“She told me she’d be home alone all day and for us to come get her as early as we could. She wants to ride in your convertible. Alisha and Ashley told her at the store they had ridden in your car and she wants us to take her for a ride.”

“They didn’t tell her what we did when we rode that day, did they?”

“No. They’d never tell anyone that.

“Daisy just told me in the office the other day that she and her uncle had been in the store and she was talking to the Kendall sisters about her getting married next month, then she told them she was coming to see me at the office to get her a free diaphragm.”

“She lives with her uncle and aunt, Josey. She graduated last year and she met a boy at the county fair who’s in the navy. Her aunt and uncle have already told her she could marry him but she’s never been with a boy and never been told about contraception or even personal hygiene by her aunt. She said her aunt is sickly and never leaves the house.

“I don’t know that I’ve ever seen her – to know who she is, anyway,” I told them.

“You’ll remember her when you meet her. She has dark black hair and she’s a little taller than Becky. She’s got some titties that will make your mouth water, with an ass that will make you want some of it too,” Erica told me.

“Josey, if she wants to go out in the country like the Kendall sisters did, can we see if she’ll let you have some pussy?” Becky asked and I looked over to see both of them smiling.

“What about the sailor boy she’s supposed to marry?”

“He’ll love it when she shows him what all we taught her about fucking and sucking cocks. Besides that, she needs to know all about fucking before she gets married. She asked that day she was in Erica’s office if it was true what she heard about you having a big cock. I told her that it really was true and then asked her if she was still a virgin. She said she was but the longer she waits for her sailor boy to come home, the hornier she gets.

“I told her that if she really wanted to see what sex was all about and lose her cherry, I knew a boy who would never tell and was the best lover in this whole state.”

“What did she say to that?” I asked, Becky.

“She just looked at me and grinned. She started to say something, then she told me she would think about what I told her.”

“You just leave her to Becky and me, Josey. We’ll have her ready to spread her legs for you in no time,” Erica told me.

“We want to tease her with the panty game too, Josey. Even more than we did with the Kendall sisters. You know how much fun they had that day and how much fun all of us had when we got back to the store with Mr. Kendall,” Becky told me.

“Becky and I have already talked about getting Daisy so horny, she’ll offer you some pussy before we leave today.”

“What all have you two got planned for that girl?”

“We’re going to make sure we show our pussies and our titties and we’re going to wait until we get her out in the country to give her a complete physical exam,” Erica told me.

“We brought our razors too. Erica and I have decided that we’ll include shaved pussies for all the girls and women in our recommended personal hygiene programs,” Becky told me and they laughed until I had to join them.

“When will Saige and Miss Wilkins be back from the school they attended in Jackson?” I asked.

“This weekend. Saige called me at the office earlier today and told me they were having fun in the classes and had even gone out on the town once and had a ball.”

“Josey, that’s the Donavan’s house up there on the left,” Becky said, pointing toward the big white house.

“I see Daisy on the porch already. Would you just look, she’s waving for us already, now that she’s seen your convertible,” Erica said.

“Let’s get her to pull her panties off when we get her in the car. I really believe that girl would go wild if she had a chance and knew no one would find out about her,” Becky said as I turned off the highway onto the gravel drive.

“I know she would, Becky. She asked me if Josey ever drove his car fast while we were in it. I told her that when it was just the three of us, that you and I would stand up and let the wind blow our hair back and up our skirts up too,” Erica said just as I pulled up and stopped in front of the house.

“What did she say to that?” Becky asked.

“She asked if Josey liked looking at us when the wind blew our dresses up.”

“I told her that Josey always asked us to stand up so he could see our naked butts, and she asked me if we really did pull our panties off,” Erica told us and we were still laughing when we walked over to the front porch where the tall blonde girl stood smiling.

This girl does look almost like Becky. Her tits are as big too. She wears makeup and lipstick like Erica and Becky too. She really is as pretty as Becky.

I was glad to see she had on a short skirt. She’s got some fine looking tan legs and they look like they’re a mile long as she stands there. Before I even got to the porch, I saw she was wearing stockings and that made my cock get a little harder. I love to see a woman’s legs in stockings and I love to fuck a woman with stockings on too. There’s just something about the silky feel of a woman’s legs covered in stockings when I lay between them and slow fuck.

Daisy was right at the edge of the porch and I walked up in front of her while Becky and Erica walked up the five steps to where she was. I could see up past her knees and she looked down to see me looking at her. I was hoping she’d get closer so I could see the tops of her stockings, but she didn’t.

“Daisy, are you ready for that ride?” Becky asked as she and Erica both shook hands with her.

“You mean we’re really gonna ride in Josey’s car? I thought you said we’d have to do an exam and that you’d teach me about hygiene and contraceptives,” she said, then glanced at me.

I smiled and nodded and she did too. She stood in the shade of the porch, looking down at me with little smile and her eyes half closed as if she was squinting in the sun.

I reached up to shake her hand when Erica introduced us. Daisy had to bend way over to reach my hand and I got a good eyeful of the tops of her titties where her dress dipped open when she bent forward. Her titties are as brown as Becky’s and Aunt Rita’s, and I wondered if they were brown all over. That made my cock get harder.

“Josey, I’m glad I finally get to meet you. I’ve heard a lot about you. My Uncle Bill told he remembered your daddy and that he was a fine young man. He said they were good buddies before he went off to war.”

“I’ve heard a lot about you in the past few days too, Daisy. All of it was true too, I have to tell you. You are a fine looking young woman,” I told her while still holding onto her hand so she’d have to stay bent over.

She blushed all the way to her titties, but she stayed bent down and I knew she could tell I was looking at them.

“Daisy, if you’re ready, we can get started. Why don’t you come on down and we’ll take a ride in Josey’s convertible first thing. We know a really nice shady place where we can go and be alone with no worry about being seen while we conduct our exams and give you a few lessons in feminine hygiene,” Erica told her.

Without letting go of her hand, I led her over to the steps and held her hand as she walked down the steps to stand next to me. Her fingers were clutched to mine and I gripped her hand tighter. She did too and gave me another shy smile with her face red.

This girl is taller than me and her hair looks like silk where it lays on her neck and shoulders.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.