Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

“Hello Nurse Erica. Good to see you again. I see you’ve met with Alisha and Ashley already. Just take those Cokes with you and bring the bottles back for a refund, I’ll furnish the cold drinks for this special occasion...

“Hello Becky. Both you and Nurse Erica look stunning in those white uniforms. Josey is one lucky young man to be in your company day after day,” Mr. Kendall was laying some shit on them. I suppose he’s thinking of them asking if they could give him some personal lessons in the art of womanly love and the art of pleasing a woman during sex.

“Is this really my granddaughters, Ashley and Alisha? My Lord. I thought you two were some more young women Josey has recruited to help with his youth sexual activity education program they’ve started through the county health department,” Mr. Kendall said as he pulled his granddaughters closer for a hug and a pat on their butts.

“Grandpa, did you really think that? Do we really look older to you since we’re only wearing our T-shirts for our field trip?” Ashley asked.

She and Alisha were about to make their grandpa blow a nut with both of them groping of his butt and rubbing his chest and fat belly above his waist. Ashley pulled his red suspenders out and popped them against his belly while he laughed and fondled their butts.

“Girls, I swear, you both look taller than ever and I do believe that each of you have filled your T-shirts completely full overnight. Is this really you underneath, or have you stuffed your brassieres with cotton?”

“Grandpa, feel of us and see for yourself. This really is our titties under there. We’re not even wearing bras. We want to be just like Becky and Nurse Erica,” Alisha told him, taking his right hand and placing it over her left breast, pressing it against her swelled out shirt.

“Lord, Lord, Lord. My girls have absolutely grown up overnight!

“Ashley have you filled out like your sister?” He asked and without her helping, he cupped her large titty in his other hand.

“Grandpa, we never thought you’d even noticed our titties. Do you really like my titties big like this?” Ashley asked.

“Sugar Babe, I love your titties more than ever, now that you’ve grown into a big girl like this. I have just been thinking of both you as still being my little girls. My little girls are young women now and I’ll have to watch what I say and do or you’ll even be acting like grown women around me, before I know it.”

“Josey and Becky and Nurse Erica have already taught us a lot of things grownup women do and we’re going to learn it all so we can start loving you like grownup women and not little girls,” Alisha told him.

“Have they now? And just what have you young women learned in such a short time?”

“Show him, Josey,” Alisha said and grinned at me.

“Oh, you mean the way I can just hold my hand out and Becky and Nurse Erica will gladly hand over a very personal item of clothing?”

“YES, and we want Grandpa to learn that game so he’ll play it with us. Show him, Josey. We just know Grandpa will love playing this game as much as we will, since he already loves out titties and butts.”

I turned to where Erica and Becky stood side by side and held out both my hands. Just like we’d planned, they pulled their short, tight uniforms completely up over their asses and smiled as they slowly pulled their small panties off their butts and down their legs. They kept their uniforms up over their naked asses even after handing me their panties. Their pussies looked puffy and pink, and I thought I saw a drip of pussy cum stringing from Erica’s pussy like a dribble of honey.

I looked at Mr. Kendall and he was wide-eyed as he took in the pretty sight before us.

“Josey, how do you gain control of a woman like that? Could you teach an old man like me that new trick? There are lots of young women who come here who I’d love to pull that on,” Mr. Kendall said and winked at me.

“All I have to do is tap you on your shoulder and you’ll have the same power over women that I have. Here, let me show you and you test your power on Alisha and Ashley.”

“Are you sure about this? I mean, will my own granddaughters pull their panties off in front of you and me?”

“Not only in front of you, but in front of anyone who may be in your store at the time,” I told him.

“Even in front of another woman and show their pussies to her too?”

“I’m not for sure, since we’re not through testing them, but before the day is over, I’ll know. Right now, I really believe your granddaughters may like sex with each other, you, older women, and young boys too when they get older!”

He was grinning as he turned to his granddaughters.

“Ashley, are you and Alisha willing to test my power over a woman? You better be sure ‘cause I’m gonna one-up Josey on his demands to Becky and Nurse Erica,” he turned to them and spoke.

“We’d love to be your first test, Grandpa. Do it, we don’t care if you tell us to get naked, we’re excited about this and we’ll do whatever you ask,” Ashley told him.

FUCK! I wonder if they really do think they’re under some magic spell or something? Shit, I’m going to test my own control power over Erica, Becky and these Kendall sisters before we’re through today.

“I won’t ask you to get naked on my first test. Maybe later on upstairs. But for now, turn around, bend over with your butts toward Josey and me and lift your shirts up before you pull your panties off. Josey and I want to make sure you girls have what it takes to become women. Don’t we, Josey?”

“Heck yes, we do. You’re already good at this game, Mr. Kendall. I’ll have to remember that one and try it on Becky and Nurse Erica.”

“You mean like this, Josey?” Becky said and turned around like the Kendall sisters. Erica did too and all four of them flipped their tails up over their butts. While Ashley and Alisha pulled their panties all the way down to their ankles, Becky and Erica spread their legs wide and bent to touch the floor with their hands.

“DAMN!” Mr. Kendall said as he and I both stood staring at four sexy asses with pussies peeping out.

“Mr. Kendall, while we’re gone, you may want to hone that straight razor of yours so you can shave those young pussies. Just look at Becky and Nurse Erica. Don’t you just love a bald pussy?”

“Josey, if we were more private, I’d have to inspect those hairless little peaches for ripeness. I want my granddaughters to look just like those two professional sex instructors.”

“Thanks, Grandpa. We were hoping you’d like their bald pussies and that you’d want to be the one who shaves our pussies for us,” Alisha told him with all four of them still bent at the waist with legs locked straight.

“You better use your power and tell them they can stand up, Mr. Kendall. We really need to be going before our Cokes get hot.”

“You four young women can stand and cover your sexy asses now. Just remember that Josey and I have power over you and even we don’t know yet, just how powerful that power is,” he told them.

FUCK! He really believes this is a magical power.


“Josey, Grandpa really thought you gave him a special magical power, didn’t he?” Ashley asked as we sped down the gravel road to where we would turn off and go back the the bayou.

“You sisters better not try to resist that power. No telling what would happen to you if you did,” I turned around and told them

“You mean it really is real?” Alisha asked.

They were sitting in the backseat and Erica was sitting next to me with Becky beside her in the front seat.

Becky turned around to look at them, “Josey is right. What he uses is magic. Show them, Josey.”

“Becky, you and Erica pull all your clothes off and stand up naked in the seat.”

Ashley and Alisha were leaning forward over the seat back to watch them.

Becky and Erica can get naked as fast as any two women I’ve ever seen and they wasted no time as they stripped their uniforms over their heads and stood naked in the front seat.

“WOW! Did you see that?” Alisha asked her sister.

“SHIT, I love these fucking new sex games.!

“Josey, make us get naked too,” Ashley said and I looked in the mirror at them.

“Girls, it’s time you became women. Lose the clothes and when we get out here on the bayou bank, you’re going to lose your virginity,” I told them.

I already knew they would get naked. Hell, they wanted to be naked before we even got in the car. I’d have to test them a little different some way.

With their hands on their shirts, both of them were naked in the blink of my eyes. I blinked again when I saw them too. They were standing in the backseat leaning forward to hold hands with Becky and Erica.


“When you get out, grab the two blankets folded in the floorboard back there and bring them with you,” I told them when I parked in the shade of a tree.

While they were spreading the blankets on the ground, Becky and Erica grabbed their leather medical bags.

I stood beside the car and slipped my boots off, then my jeans and T-shirt.

As I walked around the car, my cock was bouncing up and down with each step. I was excited and I needed some pussy.

“OH WOW, look at Josey’s cock. Shit, Josey, your cock is twice as big as Grandpa’s cock!” Alisha said.

“How would you like to learn to suck a cock while Josey sucks your sister’s pussy?” Becky asked as I bent over to lie down on the blanket with my cock throbbing and trying to stand up on its hind legs.

“YES! Josey, will you do both of us? Becky, will you show us how a girl sucks another girl’s pussy too? We want to learn all about this fucking and sucking stuff,” Ashley said.

“Ashley, you come over here and get on your knees next to my head. While Becky and Nurse Erica show Alisha how to suck my cock, I want you to sit on my face so I can suck your pussy.”

“YES, I already love this,” she said and crawled over next to me.

I pulled her down over me and we kissed like we had earlier. She’s really a good kisser and when I reached up to cup her titties, she bore down on me with her hot lips. I felt a soft wet mouth on my cock and knew it was Erica. I could tell the difference between her and Becky. Becky loved to lick my cock all over, then try to swallow me as soon as she starts sucking my cock. Erica loves to put just the head of my cock in her mouth and suck like she was siphoning gas, before she gets down to business and lets me fuck her throat.

Ashley had stopped kissing me and was watching them. I wanted to eat that virgin pussy while they did their thing with my cock. With her facing them, I pulled her over until she was straddling my face, then pulled her down. She jerked her butt up when my tongue touched her pussy lips and I held her steady.

“Ashley just relax and let me show you how to do this. You’ll love it and I love eating young virgin pussy.”

With her little split peach right over my mouth, I pulled her down and locked my lips on her pussy. She tasted a little like girl pussy, and a lot like vinegar mixed with girl pussy, but I soon had that vinegar out of the way when her pussy juicing up.

I knew exactly when Becky backed off my cock and Erica began to suck me. I could lay for days and let those two suck on me like this. I take that back, I could let them suck me until I was ready to cum, then fuck both of them for days. Ever since the day Erica and I fucked for the first time, I have craved her pussy as much as I crave Aunt Rita’s, Granny’s and my own Momma’s pussies.


The difference being, Erica can out fuck any woman on this earth, that I’ve met so far. She’s come close to out fucking me twice now. She loves cock as much as I love pussy and we go at each other like it was a battle. She loves for me to fuck her from behind and I love getting my cock deep in her pussy that way.

The first time we fucked out there on the river, she was on her knees, begging me to fuck. When Becky and I finally got my cock all the way inside her hot pussy, she was bucking and fucking back against me like a wild horse, or maybe even a wild cat really, since I’ve never fucked or rode either of them.

Finally, I pushed her down flat on her belly and forced her legs wide apart as I shoved my cock as deep inside her pussy as my balls would let me go. She was screaming for me to fuck her harder and I did. Then she started yelling for me to let her up so she could get on top and fuck me.

I did, after she swore she wouldn’t beat me to death with her fists or mark me up with her fingernails. She fucked me through three cums. For me that is. I’m not sure how many she had of her own, but there was a puddle of mixed cum on that blanket that covered the whole place where we were lying when she was finally fucked out and fell over on me. I pushed her back up and sucked her titties until she began to fuck me again.

This last time we went at it, we cummed together, for the fourth time and it felt like my cock was hers and her pussy was mine, it was so damned good.


I knew Erica and I were going to fuck again today and I was already excited about it. I was just hoping I could fuck these young virgin sisters while I was fresh, then Becky and me have a chance to fuck her sexy body down to submission, before Erica took over and we started our fuck battle all over again with me on top of her sexy ass, fucking her up between her long legs.

Ashley seemed to just float up in the air off my face and I opened my eyes to see Alisha helping Becky to lift her up. My face was covered in girl cum and I was already missing that tight little pussy stuck to my mouth. I didn’t have long to wait though. Alisha was straddling me and lowering her sexy ass right down to my face as I guided her pussy onto my mouth.

Alisha was dripping wet and I knew she and the others had been kissing and sucking pussies. She had no vinegar taste left, all she had was hot girl cum dripping from her tight little snatch.

I just love sticking my tongue in a girl’s pussy that’s never been fucked!

I almost let her sister have a load of my cum down her throat, just thinking of Ashley’s pussy being stretched down over my cock soon after they pulled her off my face. I wanted to fuck both of them with my naked cock in their naked pussies, but that was out, since we had already decided to insert diaphragms in their tight little cunts.

I almost lost it again as I thought about fucking both of them like that.

I did fuck Erica bare cock to bare pussy the first time. She screamed and yelled at me until I did. I loved it and she did too. I’m not sure if she’s pregnant or not, but she told me that if she wasn’t, she wanted to ride bareback on my bronc until we knew for certain.

Suddenly, Alisha was off my face and wiping her pussy cum off my face with a T-shirt. I raised up to see if we were about ready and saw Becky and Erica getting their medical bags over onto the blankets.

Alisha and Ashley were crawling across the two overlapping blankets smoothing the wrinkles out again while Erica and Becky took some small packages from each of their bags. I recognized the packages the diaphragms come in and saw them with two rubbers apiece beside their bags.

They reached back inside their bags and each of them brought out a small round case and a tube of spermicide. These were Becky’s and Erica’s personal diaphragms. Good, I love fucking a pussy with my naked cock. I have come to hate fucking rubbers.

“Girls, I want you to come over close to where Becky is lying on her back. I’m going to demonstrate how a woman inserts a diaphragm inside her pussy before she fucks her man,” Erica told them, not using her clinical terms with these two country girls.

“You mean we get a diaphragm of our own? Does that mean we can fuck whoever and whenever we want to?” Alisha asked.

“Well, yes. But you need to be a little more discrete with who you give your pussy to. Some boys can’t keep a secret and a girl’s name could get ruined if she was known as a pushover who would fuck just anybody,” Erica told them.

“Well, what we really wanted to do anyway is fuck our grandpa until we know how to fuck good, like grown women fuck. Then we’ve already picked out two brothers who live down the road from the store who we want to give some pussy.”

“That’s a good plan, just be sure they treat you right and never try to make you do things you don’t like or you know is wrong,” Erica told them.

“Now, I’m going to squirt some of this spermicide around inside the cup of Becky’s diaphragm, then put a small amount in her pussy. If you were doing this yourself, you’d take your finger and make sure the spermicide is smeared around inside your pussy good.

“Watch as I pull the sides of the diaphragm together, making it oblong so it will slip into Becky’s pussy easily. Notice how I hold it, so that once inside her pussy, it will open up to it’s oval shape with the bowl of the cup turned up.”

Erica told them exactly what she was doing and why, as she inserted Becky’s diaphragm in her pussy.

I wanted to get on Becky’s belly and fuck her right then.

“Now, I’ll lie down beside Becky and Josey will insert my diaphragm inside my pussy. When he does that, we’ll let each of you insert a diaphragm in your sister’s pussy the same way,” Erica told them.

I always get excited when they let me do this, even back when we were practicing with Saige and Denise Wilkins. I was ready to fuck as soon as I felt inside a pussy and made sure it was in place.

I took Erica’s diaphragm and spread the spermicide inside the cup, then squirted just a small amount in her pussy and worked my finger around.

I love this part.

When we were through, Becky and Erica sat up. Alisha rolled over to lie next to Ashley. Then leaned over her to insert her diaphragm in her pussy. They were laughing and made it fun as I watched, already wanting to get some pussy in a hurry. I knew there would be no more pussy eating. I hated the taste of that damned spermicide! I’d made that mistake once or twice before when I got excited and wanted to eat a pussy with that shit already in there.

When they both had their diaphragms in place, Erica put her long forefinger in each of their pussies and made sure it was right.

“Who goes first?” She asked them.

“You mean we get to fuck Josey now?” Ashley asked, grinning at me.

“Yes, we’ve already done our foreplay, by eating pussy and kissing each other, we’ll just let you each fuck Josey any way you want to.”

“How many ways are there to fuck a man?” Ashley asked.

“As many as you can think of over a lifetime. Always make it fun by fucking in different positions when you have a special boy or man who you fuck regularly,” Erica told her.

“I think I want to sit on Josey’s belly and fuck him with me on top. This time anyway. I hope we can come out here and fuck again and again like this, even after we have learned all about it. I love being out here in the country, with all of you showing us how to fuck and suck like we’re grownups and not making us feel like little girls,” Alisha told us.

“You’re about to become women and you need to know all about sex and fucking and making love too. Never let a man just get on you and fuck you for his own pleasure, you’re not a whore and he can use his fist if that’s all he wants you for,” Becky told them.

“I told Ashley she could go first, if she’d let me fuck Grandpa first,” Alisha said.

I reached out for her and she leaned over me. I pulled her down to lay on top of me and she raised her head to kiss me. These girls must have been kissing each other for years to be as good as they are. I love kissing both of them and now I get to kiss them like a woman as we try to get my cock in their pussy for the first time.

“Spread your legs and let Josey’s cock touch your pussy lips, Alisha.” I heard Erica tell her. Then I felt a hand on my cock and I knew this was going to be some of the best pussy my cock was ever inside.

“That’s right Ashley, put Josey’s cock up against Alisha’s pussy and they can do the rest,” she told her.

“Alisha, you just keep kissing Josey and fuck your butt back to let his cock push against your pussy. When you get so excited that you can’t wait, sit up and let his cockhead go inside your pussy. It may sting your pussy or burn just a little, but it won’t last long. You’ll get used to that big fucker in your little pussy and that little girl will fall in love with cocks. Just be gentle with your pussy this time. There will come a time when you will want your man to fuck the living daylights out of you and make you cum a million times. But for now, fuck slow and easy and have fun with Josey’s cock,” Becky told her as she lay next to us and talked soft and slow.

Alisha was getting hot with her kisses, the more we kissed, and she kept sliding her body back to let my cock push harder and harder against her tight pussy lips. Her pussy was wet, and I mean dripping wet, but not wet enough to take me just yet. The sisters had told us they’d used hairbrush handles on their pussies, but I doubt their brushes had handles like the handle I’m trying to get inside her pussy.

“Ashley, pull Josey’s foreskin over his cockhead all the way, then let Alisha back her tight little pussy up to it. He did me that way and his cock popped right into my pussy. I love the way it feels when he does that too,” Erica said and I felt Ashley when she pulled my foreskin over my slick, fat cockhead.

I love the way it feels when a woman does that to me. Just the feel of her hand rolling my foreskin over my wet cockhead is enough to make me want to stab it in a pussy. That and the thought of what it must look like to them, made me want to stab Alisha’s pussy right now.

When she pushed back this time, I felt her tight pussy lips part just enough to let me slip slightly inside her opening. With her pushing back, I eased my ass up and pulled her back with my cock at the same time. My cockhead popped through the slick foreskin into her pussy and it was all I could do to keep from stabbing it to the bottom.

OH FUCK! That hurt, Josey!“ she yelled, then before I could pull back, she was shoving her ass back and rolling her belly to get more cock.

“Fuck him, Baby. Fuck his fat cock and make it belong to you while you’ve got it in your pussy. Slide your body back and forth, take more and more as you do. When it starts to feel really good, sit up and take that fat cock all the way inside your hot little pussy. Fuck him, Baby. Fuck Josey like you want to fuck your Grandpa,” Becky told her.

Alisha turned that pussy loose on my cock and took nearly all of me before she sat up and dropped her sexy ass down to take the rest.

“YEEEEEEOOooooowwwwwww-hooooooooooooo. OH GOD, YESSSsssssss. OH DAMN, I LOVE FUCKING AND I LOVE COCK!” she yelled out over the bayou.

From somewhere across the bayou, we heard another woman yelling back...

I do too, Baby. I love a cock in my pussy and I love a cock up my ass!”

Ashley was kneeling beside her sister, kissing her titties and rubbing her belly just above where my cockhead was speared into her hot little pussy.

Alisha was trying to fuck more of my cock inside her pussy as she pushed and pulled her tall slender body back and forth.

I was determined not to cum this soon, but I had to really get a grip on my nuts because they wanted to blast this pretty little girl’s pussy full.

I could tell she was feeling better each time she slid back to fuck down on my cock. She would roll her sexy young ass and take another inch or so inside her each time. She finally sat straight up with her ass pressed down on my thighs and my cock all the way inside her belly.

She leaned over me and smiled when she fucked her ass back down, taking me all the way again and again. I pulled her closer and locked my lips on her right nipple. Alisha started fucking me like Erica does when she turns her wild pussy loose on my cock. With my hands clasped on her butt cheeks, I pushed and pulled her ass back and forth as I rammed my cock up each time she fucked her pussy down.

When I twisted my head and sucked her left nipple, Alisha started her first cum with a cock in her young cunt. She was gripping my cock so hard, I nearly lost it again before she ran out of cum and slowed her fucking down to end with a tremble that shook her sexy ass.

I pulled her face down to kiss me and she tried suck both my lips into her mouth. I felt her pussy doing something to my cock and reached around her sexy ass to feel if one of the others didn’t have their hand on me. All I felt was my balls hanging from the base of my cock where it was buried all the way inside her.

Her ass cheeks were clenching my fingers as I felt back there. Her pussy was clenching my cock each time her ass cheeks clenched and I knew right then, this girl has some kind of special pussy muscles inside her. Not even Erica can clench my cock the way Alisha can. I was about to lose my cum and though I still wanted to wait to fuck all four of them before I let it loose, I couldn’t hold it.

“OHHHH FUCKKKKK YESSSSS!” Alisha yelled just as her pussy nearly tore my cock off and I shot cum so hard it felt like I was pumping a gallon in her tight little once-fucked virgin pussy.

“Alisha, did you get a cum your first time to fuck a man’s cock?” Ashley asked as she leaned over and kissed her sister on her lips.

“OH MY GOD YES! DID I EVER GET A CUM. It was just like the ones we get when we suck pussies at the same time, only ten times better. I hope fucking is like this all the time. We’ll find us some young cocks to go along with Grandpa’s and we’ll them fuck forever if it is. Get your ass ready to be fucked, Ashley, I got Josey’s big ol’ cock primed and ready for your little cunt.”

I looked down at my half hard cock and knew I was in for a ride if Ashley could fuck like her sister. Before I could raise up from where I lay on the blanket, Becky bent over me, taking my cock to the back of her throat. This girl loves to suck my cock and I love it when she swallows my cockhead, then lets her throat muscles fuck me while she bobs her head up and down.

Just as I felt another big load of cum building up and ready to blow out, Becky pulled her mouth off my cock and turned to kiss me. She knows I love it when she kisses me, even if I do taste pussy cum and my cock cum in her mouth. My cock was throbbing and bucking when I felt a hand grab hold of it.

This was Erica. I can tell when she gets her left hand around my cock base and pulls it up as far as it will go.

“Ashley, get your sexy ass over here and sit on Josey’s slick cock. We need to get you fucked so Becky and I can fuck him too,” Erica told her and I felt her legs when she sat with them on either side of my hips.

“Let me put Josey’s cock in her pussy, Miss Erica. She put it in my pussy and we share everything we do. We want to share cocks too, now that we’re learning to fuck,” Alisha told her.

“You be careful with your sister’s pussy, Alisha. She may not be able to take all of Josey’s cock in her pussy as easy as you did. We sure don’t want either of you to have a sore pussy when we get back to the store,” Erica told her.

“Miss Erica, are you and Becky really going to fuck Grandpa and let us watch?” Alisha asked just as she pushed my cockhead down to meet Ashley’s slick pussy lips.

I could have stabbed her little cunt full of cock just like I wanted to stab her sister’s pussy a few minutes ago. Her pussy lips were so tight on my cock, I was afraid we’d never get it inside her.

Becky backed up, then looked down at me and smiled.

“Josey, we’re going to get your goodie today. The four of are going to fuck you down for the first time in your life. We have two young girls with us who love cock as much as Erica and me and we’re going to fuck you dry before we leave here,” she said and smiled.

“Give me all you got, Becky. I want to see if the four of you really can fuck me down. Help Ashley get my cock in her pussy, I need to be fucking already so I’ll still be primed when you get your hot snatch on my cock.”

“OH MY GOD! Would you just look at these two?” Becky said and moved over to let me see Alisha standing with her feet on either side of me, humped over facing her sister Ashley, as she sucked my cum out of her pussy.

“You’ll never fuck these two down, Josey. Not with Becky and me here to make sure of it,” Erica said as she lay on the blanket across from Becky.

“Ashley better watch out. She’s just about to make my cock go all the way up inside her pussy and I’d hate to tear either of these young girls’ pussy the first time we fucked!” I told them.

“I GOT IT, I GOT IT! I got Josey’s cock in my pussy. GOD DAMN, I fucking LOVE cock already,” Ashley yelled just as I felt my cockhead pop into her little virgin pussy.

Her pussy is just as tight as her sister’s and she’s already fucking me like she wants all of it as deep as it will go. There’s something about these two sisters’ pussies that’s different even from Erica’s pussy. Already, Ashley is about to pull my cock off and we’ve just started fucking for the first time. I hope I get to come back and fuck these girls a lot more now that they’ve learned to fuck and realized just how good a cock feels in their tight little cunts.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.