Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

When I went back upstairs after eating my baloney and cheese sandwiches, I saw Beverly and Brenda Mason standing outside my bedroom. Both were wearing shorty robes like I, and everyone here wears now that Granny bought out all the short robes they had at the department store downtown.

“You can go inside, you didn’t have to wait out here,” I told them and pulled them close with both arms.

“We went in and there was someone in your shower so we came back out. We didn’t want to disturb them,” Brenda Mason told me and Beverly laughed.

“Who is it?”

“Josey – it’s Tori, Charlotte, and Charley. They’re taking a shower together and they’re having so much fun. I wanted to join them but Beverly wanted to just watch them. I’m glad we did now. We saw Charley sucking Tori’s breasts, then he sucked Charlotte’s too,” Brenda told me and I knew she was turned on watching them.

“That’s not all either, Josey. Charlotte kissed Tori’s pussy, then Charley kissed her pussy too. He sure has a nice cock, for a boy,” Beverly told me.

“I bet he’d love to fuck either one of you, as beautiful and sexy as both of you are.”

“REALLY, Josey? I couldn’t help but think of him fucking me like that. It’s been so long for me and I used to crave sex. I hope you’ll help me get over that feeling of wanting to fuck all day and night, but right now, I feel the need to try and catch up.”

“We’re going to fuck all night tonight, Brenda. You, Beverly and me. We may even let some of the others come to bed with us if you tell me you wouldn’t mind.”

“Someone like that young Charley Himmes?”

“Exactly. But first, I want your pussy and I want to fill both of you full of my cum. I want to make sure you and Beverly are both pregnant before anyone else cums in your pussy.”

“OH FUCK YES. Can we start now?”

“Get on the bed and lie on your bellies. I want both of you like that first.”

“OH DAMN. I’ve never had it back there before. Does it hurt?”

“We may try it in your butt before you leave, but tonight, I want fuck both of you while I’m between your legs, with your ass against my belly and my cock in your pussy.”

“YES!”

“Josey, I told Mother she could fuck you first, since you and I have already fucked.”

“Good. I want both of you to learn to eat pussy while we’re here too – will you?”

“Will you show us? I kissed Mother’s pussy after I shaved her, but I wasn’t sure what to do.”

“We’ll have my sisters with us when we show both of you all about that wild side of sex, including fucking, and sucking each other.”

“Brenda, I’d like to finish that kiss we started on the courthouse parking lot, come to me, Sweet Lady Friend of mine” I told her as I lay down on the bed and held my arms open.

“Can I open your robe and feel your dick between my legs while we kiss? Beverly said yours was called a cock, it’s so big.”

“Then get on top of me and let my cock slip between your legs while we kiss. Just remember, I want to fuck you from behind with you lying on your belly.”

“OH HELL YES. I want it that way too. Kiss me, Josey, then fuck me and make us a baby. I’m only thirty-nine and I’d love to have your baby the same time Beverly does.”

“Beverly, pull my cock up between your mother’s legs and hold it against her pussy while we kiss like this. You can even kiss my cock and your mother’s ass too. That is, if you’d even like to do things like that.”

“Josey, I love the way that sounds. I’ve never even thought of some of the things Beverly told me you and she talked about.”

“Maybe if Beverly makes you feel good while we kiss and while we fuck, you’ll want to do the same for her, since you’ll already know what it feels like.”

“YES!

“Beverly you can do anything to me that you want to do. I want to learn all about sex from you and Josey. Your father was a horny bastard, but he had a small dick and he never did make me cum the whole time we were married. My daddy told me the day we married, that he was just marrying me for my money. I should have listened. But I have Beverly out of that marriage and whatever I went through to get to this point of my life and be rid of him, it has been worth it, just to be here and have my daughter love me like this. Jack Mason never touched me except to lay on me and put his little dick inside me. I would read all those romance magazines and even resorted to reading those pulp sex novels we sell. I read them all and when I went to the bathroom, I would finger my pussy until I reached an ever so slight orgasm. I read all about those women who achieved multiple orgasms that made them swoon with lightheadedness. I wanted some of those so bad. Josey, I feel your cock slipping past my pussy and I want you inside me. NO, I NEED your cock inside my pussy, Please fuck me, Josey.”

“Roll over and lie on your belly. I want to fuck you while I lay on your sexy ass. You have a beautiful ass, Brenda and you better be careful when you offer it to me, I may think you want me in both holes.”

“OH FUCK, Josey. I’ve often wondered about that, after reading some of those naughty novels we sell. There was one where a mother and daughter loved for her son to fuck their butts and their pussies. Hurry, Josey, I’m excited and I need your cock. SHIT, that smarts. Pull it back a little and try again, Josey. I want your cock and I feel like I’m about to cum any minute, but please ease it into my pussy really slow and let me enjoy this. I feel like I’m a virgin and getting my first cock. OH DAMN.”

“Mother, you have Josey’s cockhead completely in your pussy now. Does it feel better?”

“OH YES. Beverly, I have to wonder how in the world you ever got Josey’s monster cock in your pussy. You are so small down there.”

“Mother when Josey and I were riding, I was so wet I was dripping on his seats and I knew we didn’t have long. I wanted his cock inside me and I wanted his cum inside me. When he did get his cock all the way inside me and I got my first cum, I thought I was going to pass out with the sheer pleasure of being fucked by Josey’s cock.

“Let him push his cock deeper inside your pussy and you’ll see what I’m talking about. Spread your legs wider, Mother. I want to kiss your pussy from behind while Josey fucks you.”

I spread my legs out to straddle Brenda’s ass and legs. I wanted Beverly to get her mouth on her mother’s pussy with my cock in her.

“OH DAMN, Beverly. Are you really going to kiss be back there? Can you get to me like this. I mean, well, I want to feel that and I hope you can. OH FUCK YES! I love that. GUUUNNNNNDDDDAAAAMMMMNNN. I think I may have Josey’s cock all the way up inside my pussy now, Beverly. Do I?”

“No, Mother. Raise your ass, and let me spread your legs wider so I can get closer to his cock and your pussy. I want to kiss his cock when it slides out and kiss your pussy when he slides all the way inside you.”

“YES, BABY, YES. I love the way you make me feel. OH-MY-GOD. You kissed my pussy. OH FUCK YES, lick me again like that, I’m about to cum. OH DAMNNnnnnn.”

“Mother?”

“Josey shove your cock all the way inside Mother’s pussy, she wants you deep and I want you to cum in her pussy like you did mine. Do it, Josey.”

“Suck her pussy with my cock in her all the way. I’m going to fill her with cum.”

“YES, YES, YES, I feel you, Josey. Fuck me full of cum,” Brenda mason yelled just as I filled her pussy with my cum.

I looked over my shoulder to see Tori, Charlotte, and Charley standing behind us. They were naked and grinning at me when I saw them. Beverly was kneeling behind her mother’s ass with her own ass in the air. I pointed to Charley then to Beverly’s ass.

He looked at Tori and she nodded yes. His young cock was straight out in front of him then he knelt behind Beverly. Before she realized what was happening, he was fucking her like a buck rabbit.

“OH HELL YES. Fuck me,” she yelled without even looking back.

I rolled off Brenda’s ass onto my back and my cock just plopped on my belly.

“Josey?” Tori said, looking at my cock and I nodded yes.

She moved onto the bed, threw her leg across my belly and took my cock all the way. She started out sliding back and forth slowly, then she began to speed up more and more. I had my ass off the bed with my cock up high for her to get all she wanted. I could tell she was really close when her pussy started gripping my cock.

Charlotte crawled over to start sucking Tori’s titty and both of them went fucking ape-shit wild on the bed.

Tori’s pussy was sucking my cock and I could feel her start to cum. She stopped moving and just let me shoot my cum inside her while she strained her tall sexy body to get her cum.

Tori fell over on the bed beside me with her legs wide. Charlotte started sucking my cock, then crawled up to take it in her pussy. I love this girl’s pussy and she sure knows how to fuck.

The bed moved and I looked over to see Charley sink his cock into his step-mother’s pussy. He looked at me and smiled as he fucked her faster and faster.

Tori opened her eyes and pulled him down on top of her breasts.

“Fuck me, Baby. Fuck me and grow up to be a big man with a big cock, just like Josey.”

“Momma, I hope we can do this a lot now that daddy’s gone and you let Charlotte and me be closer to you. I love you so much and I wish you were my real mother, I love you that much.”

“We will, Charley and thank you, Baby. I love you the same way and I promise we will always be this close. Fuck me hard and fill me with your cum, Charley. You feel so fucking good inside Momma’s pussy.”

“Save me one, Charley. Josey and I are about to get our cums now,” Charlotte told him.

“I want another good one from you too, Charley,” Beverly told him as she crawled over next to Tori.

“Miss Tori, may I suck your titty?” Beverly asked and I looked to see her smiling as she knelt over Tori.

“You sure can, Beverly. I have been so wrong about you. I apologize and I want to make it up to you.”

“May I kiss you while Charley fucks you, Miss Tori?”

“YES, come close and kiss me, Hon. I love your sexy ass. My step-kids and I are going to love having you and your mother close to us now that we’re rid of the evil in all our lives.”


With Beverly and Brenda Mason fucking and sucking Tori, Charlotte, and Charley, I slipped into the room Aunt Rita shares with Mona.

Lou Ann was sitting naked on a seat in front of a dressing mirror, brushing her long hair. She saw me in the mirror behind her and smiled.

When she turned around, her legs were wide and I saw her pussy with just a small patch of hair on top. I knew her sister had cleaned that up for her.

“Josey?” She whispered.

“Yes, Lou Ann?”

“Mona and Aunt Rita are asleep but I want to fuck you anyway.”

“Are you sure? Mona wanted to be with you when we did it the first time.”

“Then come over here and put your cock in her pussy. Let’s her wake up like that. She told me she loved to fuck you. I suppose you know, she’s pregnant already.”

“Yes, we talked about it and she told me that if she did get pregnant, she’d just tell people that it was hers and Gregg’s baby and not to worry about it, we could just keep on fucking.”

“Josey, will you cum in my pussy when we fuck?”

We were still whispering and I was getting hard just looking at her.

“Lou Ann, you have a long time before you get out of school. You’re only 16 now.”

“I know, but I’d love for you to fuck me and us have a baby.”

“I wish you’d wait until you graduate to have a baby. I can take you to meet the county health nurse and she’ll fit you with a diaphragm, then we can fuck anytime you come out or I can come by and see you and we’ll fuck.”

“If you’ll do that for me, I’ll wait to have your baby, but I don’t really want to. Mona wants me to wait too, so I’ll wait. Hurry and let me see you put your cock in Mona’s pussy. She told me that it may hurt the first time since I have a small pussy, but it will get better when my pussy gets used to your cock. She told me that even her pussy was sore for a day or two after she fucked you the first time.”

Mona was lying on her left side, facing Aunt Rita. Her leg was spread just a little and her pussy was exposed.

“Take my cock in your hand and slip it up and down her pussy lips. Mona has a really hot pussy and she gets really wet when I do that. She cums hard too, when she cums with my cock in her pussy.”

“I love holding your big cock, Josey. Damn, I wonder if we’ll ever get my pussy to stretch enough to get this damn thing inside me?”

“If you really want it to go, we’ll get it in there. We’ll take it slow and let your pussy get used to it. If we go too fast, you’ll hurt really bad.”

“You’ve fucked a lot of girls since school started this year, haven’t you, Josey?”

“Not many.”

“Really? I’ve heard that you’ve fucked half the girls in the senior class and ALL of the cheerleaders.”

“I hope you don’t believe all that shit they’ve told on me, Lou Ann!”

“I’ve also heard that you never tell, even if did you fuck a girl or a woman.”

“That’s the truth, Lou Ann. No one will ever know I fucked your sister, unless she or you tell it. Then I’ll deny it.”

“Push your cock in Mona’s pussy, Josey. I wish I could get down there and kiss her pussy just as it went in.”

“Have you ever had your pussy kissed?”

“By a man, no.”

“I’d like to be the first, if I could.”

“Mona told me you were good at that, sucking pussies that is. She told me that you ate her pussy and she had so many cums she couldn’t count them.

“Your cock is going in Mona’s pussy, Josey. When do you start fucking a girl? As soon as you get it inside her pussy or do you wait until you can go deeper?”

“I like to get it as deep as I can without it hurting her, then fuck with what I have. If a woman likes to fuck, she’ll want it deeper and deeper until I get it all the way and they love to cum with me like that.”

“I want to feel that one day. I wish we could get it all the way in my pussy tonight.

“DAMN, Josey, you have that big son-of-a-bitch all the way inside Mona’s pussy and she’s not even waking up.”

“She’s been working hard and under a lot is stress lately, and she’s tired.

“Is your pussy wet, Lou Ann?”

“I’m dripping cream all over my ass, I’m so excited to see your cock go in my sister’s pussy.”

“I want to pull out and fuck you. Want to give it a try?”

“FUCK YES!” she whispered real loud and I shushed her for talking.

“Let me lie on my back and you get on top of me. You can put my cock in your pussy and you can control how deep it goes.”

“Can we do it without a rubber at first?”

“We can, but we have to stop when I tell you.”

“OK, I promise I’ll stop. Will you put it back me when you put a rubber on?”

“You can put the rubber on my cock and I’m going to let you fuck me. That way no one can ever say I fucked Lou Ann Whitaker.”

“Then I’ll fuck your sexy ass, Josey. I have wanted to fuck you for a long time. I dream about fucking you. The day we did the thing where we pretended we were in a car and on a date, I got a cum with your cock rubbing my pussy. I wanted you to fuck me then. I dreamed that night that we were sitting in the theater and I was sitting on your lap with your cock all the way in my pussy. I woke up with two fingers in my pussy and my bed wet, I had gotten so many cums.”

“That sounds like fun, Lou Ann. I’d like to talk to you some more about you, me and some more friends of mine doing that in the balcony one night. Do you think we could?”

“You mean I’d get to be with you and some more of your women, and I’d get to fuck you for real?”

“Yes, does that sound like fun to you?”

“Josey, I’d love to do that, would you let me kiss your friends too. I love kissing Mona.”

“We’ll all kiss and fuck and suck if you’re sure we won’t get caught or get into trouble.”

“I can close the balcony one night if you wanted to do it that way.”

“Which way would you rather get naked and fuck? With people up there or no one around?”

“I dream about fucking in the theater with people all around and me getting so many cums I scream for more.”

“Then get on my cock and fuck me now, Lou Ann. We’re going to meet with the nurse I told you about and you have to promise to never tell what we talk about. She will put her fingers in your pussy and show you how to insert your diaphragm and you’ll love it.”

“I know she must be beautiful, all the pretty women and girls fall in love with you, Josey.”

“She is and you are too. I love your sexy ass and your titties are so fine, fuck me, Lou Ann. I can hold my cum while you get your first one, then I want you to put a rubber on my cock and fuck me again.”

“My pussy is dripping on your cock. I hope I’m so wet, you’ll just go right up inside me.”

“Fuck me, Baby. Lean down here and let me suck your titties while you fuck me.”

I felt my cock pushing it’s way inside her pussy lips and she really was wet. I was afraid she’d try to take me too fast and hurt her pussy.

“Look, Josey, I’ve almost got the big part in,” she said as she humped over to look down at her pussy and my cock about to pop inside her.

“You better get ready, it’s about to go inside you.”

“I feel it. It’s going in and I feel so fucking good.”

“Are you sure it doesn’t hurt?”

“Just barely, but it feels a lot better than it hurts. I like it already and I feel just like I did when Mona makes me cum.”

“You can cum on my cock if you want to, I like it when a girl gets her cum and makes both of us slick.”

Lou Ann was humping her sexy little ass back and forth really fast and she was making my cock feel good too. I felt my cockhead slipping deeper and raised my head just in time to see it pop all the way inside her pussy. She never even slowed down. She really started fucking me and I felt my cock going deeper and deeper.

“OH YES,” she said and I out my finger to my lips again.

“I got a cum already, Josey.”

“I love your hot little pussy, Lou Ann. You better reach over there and get that rubber off the night table. I feel too good already.”

“I hate to, but I’d rather stop now, than just before you got your cum.”

She leaned over and my cock came out of her pussy. When she turned back, she handed me the rubber then she leaned over to suck my cock.

“Let me get this on in a hurry, Lou Ann, you have me ready to cum and I want to be inside you when I do.”

“Hurry then, I want to cum on your cock again and don’t you stop fucking me this time. I want it all when I get my cum again.”

As soon as I had the rubber rolled down, she was back in the saddle, riding my cock like she had done this a hundred times.

“OH DAMN, you went deep then.”

“Does it hurt?”

“NO, I feel so good, I may cum again.”

“Go, Baby. Get that cum and ride my cock. When you get another one, I’m going to try to blow the end out of this rubber.”

“Do it, Josey. Fuck me hard and blow the end out of it. OH FUCK YES, Do it NOW.”

I lost it when her pussy choked down on my cock. I just knew I’m I had blown the rubber completely off, the way I was shooting cum in her pussy.

“I’m getting another one, Josey. OH FUCKKKKkkkkkkkk. I’m getting lots of them.”

“Here I come too, Baby. Want some more?”

“NOOOOoooo, you’re hitting a tender spot in me now. I’ll take this big fucker the next time we fuck though.”

“I hope it’s soon too. You have a hot little pussy just like your sister. Damn, I hope next time, I can get fucked by both of you.”

Just as I felt her pussy start choking on my cock again, I pulled her down and pulled both her small titties close to suck her nipples at the same time.

She must have cummed ten times, the way her pussy felt.

As soon as she stopped squeezing my cock, I pulled her head back and we kissed.

When she rolled off me next to Mona, I kissed her and covered her with the sheet. She was asleep by the time I reached the door.


I looked at the clock and it was already 11:16. I slipped down the hall to where Hua and Yin were sleeping. I wanted some more of that tight Chinese pussy, if they were still awake. I had already decided that if they weren’t awake, I would tap those tight little cracks first thing in the morning, before I checked in on Cindy and Cynthia Mooney.

When I walked in the bedroom, I didn’t see but one of them covered up on the far side of the bed. I was just about to slip around to see who it was when Hua stepped out of the bathroom behind me. I didn’t see her until she called my name.

“Josey!” she whispered real loud and I turned to see her standing there naked.

After all the fucking I’d already done today and tonight, my cock jumped when I saw her.

I love the way this woman is built. Big fucking titties, a wide, sexy ass and thighs that could make a man feel like he was smothered in legs.

“Hua, I was just checking to see if you and Yin were asleep,” I whispered.

“Yin smoke too much, she get sleepy and go to bed. Hua get horny with smoke, want to fuck Josey big cock. You come in bathroom, we fuck good in there and not wake Yin. Hua go home tomorrow, need naked cock tonight.”

“You’ve shaved your pussy.”

“Yin shave her momma’s pussy. I like hers, now I like mine too. You like?”

“I love it.”

“You sit on seat, then Hua sit on Josey’s big cock and get him all the way in her pussy this time.”

“I wanted to suck your pussy first.”

“No time to suck. We will fuck and fuck and fuck, and Josey will cum in Hua’s pussy. Make sure we have a baby boy.”

My cock wasn’t fully hard when she straddled my legs and walked up to sit on me with my cock pulled up to my belly. My cockhead was right up between her big titties and I pushed both of them in to close over my cock.

“Kiss me, Hua.”

“Hua not kiss good. Not kiss many times.”

“Kiss me now, I like kissing a woman. I’ll suck your titties too while we fuck.”

“Hua like that. Yin suck Hua’s titties nice.”

“Do you suck Yin’s titties?”

“We suck each other titties.”

“You suck pussies too?”

“Love pussy, love cock. Kiss Hua, Josey, fuck Hua’s pussy.”

When our lips met, I thought Hua was going to chew them off. I pressed my mouth tighter to hers and started sucking her tongue into my mouth. She went wild on me and pulled me closer so we could kiss.

She was excited and I felt her pussy leaking on my balls. I pulled her close and lifted her just a little. She knew what I wanted and forced her small pussy down on top of my cock. I knew that if I didn’t make her slow down, she’d skin my cock, she was so tight.

I pushed her back and leaned down to suck a tiny nipple into my mouth. She hunched her hips and tried to make my cock go deeper. I kept sucking her nipples and her pussy kept getting more slippery all the time.

Fuck Me Now, Josey!” she yelled and I stabbed my cock straight up into her slick pussy as far as I could.

“OGODDAMN, YES DO ME AGAIN SAME WAY!”

As hard as I tried, I could only muster one more cum in her pussy as she bounced and fucked her ass up and down while I sat back on the commode. When she stood, there was a puddle of our combined cum all around the front of the commode on the tile floor.

Hua grabbed a towel off the rack and bent down to wipe the mess up.

Her ass looked so sexy and hot to me as she crawled on her knees, my cock got it’s second wind and I knelt in the floor behind her. I was trying to get that tight butt again, and my cock slipped right past the hole to stab her slick pussy. With my hands under her, I grabbed her titties and pulled her back to give her one more last load.

“Hua fucked good now!” she said and smiled at me.

“Josey is fucked good too, Hua. Get some sleep and I’ll see you tomorrow morning.”


The next morning, I was up before daylight as usual. I hurried to piss then slipped on some pajama bottoms Momma had bought me.

By the time I got to the room where Miss Mooney and Cynthia were sleeping, my cock was leading the way. I walked in and saw the light on in the bathroom and heard the shower running.

Miss Mooney was lying across the bed face down and naked. I pulled my pajamas off and with a hand on each ankle, I spread her legs wide. I could see her smooth pussy and it barely had a split in it, it was so tight.

With my knees between her legs, I eased up close and leaned forward as I took my left hand and pointed my cock right at her pussy. I nudged it a couple of times and felt it slip just inside her small opening. With a hand on the bed on either side of her I moved forward and sunk my cock all the way in her hot pussy.

“Ummmmm. YES, Josey. Fuck me, Baby. Fuck me a baby.”

“Good morning Miss Mooney. I love you and I love your hot ass.”

“Josey, call me Cindy and call my ass your ass. You can fuck my ass again anytime anywhere.”

“I may take you up on that again one day.”

“YES, fuck me, Baby. Then go get in the shower and fuck Cynthia. She wants your fat cock in her pussy and she wants you to fill her with your cum too.”

“Now that you and Cynthia are staying here, I want to sleep between you one night. I want to fuck one of you and hold the other one all night long.”

“UMMMmmmmm, YES. Fill my pussy and go fuck my daughter.”

She raised her sexy ass and let me strike bottom, as I filled her with a heavy dose of baby insurance.

This shower has sliding glass doors and I tapped on the door. Cynthia slid it back just a little and stuck her head out.

“JOSEY! Get in here and fuck me. I was just wishing you would come shower with me.

“Fuck meeeeeee.” She yelled when I bent her over forward with her hands on the shower wall, then stepped between her feet and slipped my cock in her pussy.

Her pussy is so fucking hot, it feels like there’s a fire inside her. With the warm water running, I fucked up a steam in that bathroom as she bucked and fucked back at me.

I had both hands full of her big firm titties and I could have stayed all day, until the water started getting cold.

Shit, I need to remember to do this in my shower, since Granny had an extra hot water heater installed up there.

I dried Cynthia’s hair with a towel, then she turned around and pulled my cock between her titties. She sucked my cockhead as I fucked her up between those major melons of hers.

My hair was still wet when I walked into the kitchen to see Granny, Momma, Miss Etty, Miss Willie, Tori and Aunt Rita sitting there drinking coffee.

“Josey, we know you spent the night with the younger women and we just wanted you to know, we get the next ride on that stud machine, so be prepared and save your best because we’ll show you what fucking is all about,” Miss Willie told me and the rest of them laughed.

I was supposed to meet Erica at 9:00. We were going out to Kendall’s Store to meet with Mr. Kendall’s granddaughters.

After I ate a big breakfast, I took another shower and left for work...


Erica and Becky were already at the office when I walked in. Both were dresses in their white nurse’s uniform and they looked hot as hell. One with long blonde hair braided and down to her butt and one with long black hair braided and down below her butt.

“We’re ready to leave if you are, Josey. We’re excited about going back to Kendall’s Country Store and meeting with the Kendall sisters,” Becky told me.

When we were in the car, I asked if either of them had a copy of the paperback book they were talking about yesterday, ‘Willing Sex Slave’.

“I have it, Josey. Jesse borrowed it Monday and brought it back yesterday. It was in my drawer this morning, why?” Erica asked.

“Remember me telling you that I knew someone who worked at a movie theater? Well, I talked to them last night and she wants us to let her sit with us when we fuck in the balcony.”

“Josey! Really? I thought that was just a fun thing we were talking about. You’re serious aren’t you?” Becky said.

“I thought it would be fun if we could. We don’t have to though. The young girl wants to come get a diaphragm fitted in her pussy tomorrow and I told her I’d bring her. She was excited about getting to sit with us and even getting naked and fucking and sucking too.”

“Damn, now you’ve gotten me thinking about that again.

“Shit, Becky, let’s do it! We can talk to her tomorrow and see if she really can help us. That would be so fucking wild and I know Josey would love to get some wild pussy from his ‘Willing Sex Slaves’ Erica told her and I thought she was still kidding.

“Fuck yeah, let’s do it. Who is she, Josey? Do I know here?”

“Lou Ann Whitacker.”

“Damn, I know her, she’s in Lena’s grade and she is a little hot ass sex pot if I’ve ever seen one!”

“You should see her naked.”

“I hope we do go to the movies now, Erica. You will too when you meet her.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.