Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

“OK, Josey, I heard your part. Now tell me what Saige said,” Erica said. She was smiling and she looked excited.

“When I told her what we were doing over here, she screamed FUCK, and told me she’d be here in less than 10 minutes.”

“Erica, would you let me put Saige’s diaphragm in for her? I know Josey will want some more of her pussy,” Becky said, grinning as she looked at Erica.

“What else? I know by that look you’ve got something else in mind,” Erica asked Becky.

“I want to kiss her pussy and eat it too, if she likes that sort of stuff.”

“Becky, will you show me how you eat pussy? I want to learn how to do it right. Josey has eaten my pussy more than once and I’ll never get enough. But I’d love to feel a woman eating my pussy and see if there’s any difference,” Denise told them.

“One of you will get fucked while that’s happening,” I told them.

“When Saige gets here, there’ll be four of us. Can you fuck four in a row?” Denise asked.

“Denise, Saige told me that Josey fucked all ten of the senior cheerleaders, then took her home and stopped on the way to fuck her again while eating Cynthia Mooney’s pussy until she got her cums,” Erica told her.

“You fucked Cynthia Mooney? I suppose you’ll tell me next that you fucked Cindy too.” Denise said.

“You’ll have to ask her that. You know I’d never tell.”

“That’s one woman I’d love to see naked. I swear, I get horny myself, just looking at her sexy ass,” Denise told me.

“You and me both, Denise. I love pussy, and I absolutely love fucking Josey’s cock, and you can ask Josey about that with me here. But Cindy Mooney makes me wish I had a cock. I’d fuck that woman no matter where we were,” Becky told her

“Becky, have you fucked a lot of boys? I’m not being nosy, I was just wondering since Josey is the only man I’ve ever let put his cock in my pussy, and I’m glad now,” Denise spoke to her.

“Josey was my first too, Denise. It took us forever to get his cock in my pussy, but I was so fucking horny, I had to have him. He fucked my younger sister that day too and she loves his cock as much as I do.”

“Josey, you need to be naked already, if we’re all going to give you some pussy,” Erica said.

“Yeah. Get naked and get on the bed, Josey. When Saige gets here, we’ll put a diaphragm in her pussy and you’ll have all the pussy you can handle. Isn’t that right Girls?” Denise said.

“Josey, come on, we need you naked. I told you I’d let you fuck me in front of my daughter, now I want to fuck in front of my new friends too. We want to see you completely naked and we want your cock fully exposed,” Erica told me.

I stood beside Denise’s oversize bed that she and I had moved a week ago, and pulled my shirt over my head. I kicked my boots off and stood with my hands ready to loosen the last button on my jeans.

We heard the knock on the backdoor just as I pulled my jeans off and threw them over in the corner.

“I’ll get that. I know it’s Saige and I told her to be naked when she got here,” I told them.

“Josey, don’t you fuck her with your naked cock if she doesn’t have her diaphragm in place,” Erica told me as I walked out of the bedroom.

I hadn’t really planned to fuck her just yet, until I looked out the glass and saw Saige standing naked. She saw me look through the curtains and grinned.

“I knew you’d be naked when you got here. Did you just pull your shirt off when you got off your bike?” I asked as she reached for me with both arms circling my neck.

“Fuck no. I was so fucking horny by the time I turned the corner in front of Miss Wilkins apartment house, I turned the handlebars loose and pulled my shirt off.”

“Where is it?”

“I threw it in the garbage can next to the street. My pussy has been wet since you called and told me to come over with no undies on.”

“Give me a big hug, I want to put my cock in your pussy before we walk into Denise’s bedroom. Your mom told me I better not fuck you with my naked cock unless you have your diaphragm in place.”

“I don’t have it in me, but I want your cock in my pussy anyway. Is Mom really going to let you fuck her? I hope she is, I’d love to see your cock go all the way inside her pussy.”

“And cum inside her?”

“Hell Yes. If you get your cock in her, fill her pussy with cum, Josey!”

“It will have to be a repeat. We fucked like wild animals earlier today out in the country, with Becky Taylor helping us.”

“You fucked Mom and Becky Taylor? Damn, I wish I had been there to see that!”

“They’re here now and they want to see you and me fuck again, even your mom wants to watch us. She wants me to fuck her in front of you and the others too.”

“HELL YES! I want to fuck you anywhere we can and I’d love for Mom to see us fuck like we did the other day at Linda’s house.”

With her arms around my neck, she pulled herself up and I grabbed her legs as she hooked them around my waist. My cock was like steel, just at the sight of her and when she pushed her big titties against my chest, my cock was standing straight up below her butt.

“Be careful, let me get my cockhead in your pussy before you lower your butt. You may get a cock in that other tight hole back there.”

“FUCK, JOSEY! I hope one day we can fuck and get me slick enough for you to put your cock in my ass. I want to fuck every way we possibly can.”

“I’d love to be lying on your ass when we did it. You have a beautiful ass just like your Mom.”


“My Lord, Saige. Could you not wait until you came in here with the rest of us before you started fucking, Josey?” Erica said as I walked into the bedroom with Saige wrapped around me, bouncing up and down on my cock.

“I just had to have Josey’s cock inside my pussy one more time as soon as I saw him naked. Look, Mom, I can take all of Josey’s cock inside me like this,” Saige told her mom.

“OH MY GOD, I have never even thought watching my own daughter fuck would make me cum from watching. FUCK, Josey. Lay Saige on the bed next to me, so we can watch this up close,” Erica said and ran her hand between Saige’s legs to smear her fingers through our slick juices.

“Josey, lie down on your back and let Saige fuck you like Mom and I did that day. We’ll be able to see your cock going in and out of Saige’s pussy,” Denise told me and I turned to fall backwards with Saige still locked up on my cock.

“Saige, don’t let Josey cum in your pussy. You’re not protected,” Erica told her when she slid right up next to me while Saige rode my cock faster and faster.

“But Mom, it feels so fucking good with Josey’s cock all the way inside me like this. I’d love to see you fuck him just like this, Mom.”

“We’re all going to see your mom fuck Josey’s naked cock, just like that, Saige. We want to see his big naked cock shooting cum in her too while she fucks him again,” Becky told her.

“Saige, if you’ll get off Josey’s cock now, I’ll fuck him as soon as Becky and Denise have their turns on his cock,” Erica told her and I looked at her.

“Josey, you know I’m going to fuck you again. I want it now and I want my daughter to be here to watch you make sure I’m pregnant. Please let me,” she said and smiled.

“Saige, your mom told me today that she wants to have my baby, what do you think?” I asked as she leaned down to kiss me, then her mom.

“Please do, Mom. I just know Josey will give us a baby boy and I’ll help you take care of him. I hope he has a big cock and loves to fuck when he grows up. His Aunt Saige will teach him all about getting pussy and eating it too,” she said and laughed when Erica leaned over and kissed her.

I pulled them together and they kissed mouth to mouth. I was ready to cum and had to push Saige off my cock, before I did.

“Get on your knees and take his fat cock, Erica. You said you fucked him already and we want to see you take his cock again, in front of Saige,” Denise told her.

“Do it, Erica. You told us you wanted to fuck Josey in front of us and Saige. I want to see you fuck him like you did out on the river bank this afternoon – wild and free,” Becky told her.

“Josey?” Erica looked at me, then smiled.

“Get on your knees, Erica. I need your pussy and they want to see my cock in your.”

“Josey, be careful with my pussy until I get you as deep as you were earlier today.”

“Get on your hands and knees, Erica. My cock is bucking and ready to make your little pussy happy.”

“Wait just a second, Erica. Spread your legs and let me get that tight little pussy slick and ready to fuck,” Becky told her, then pushed her legs wide as Saige and Denise held her legs open.

As soon as Becky licked Erica’s pussy, Erica went wild. I leaned over and put my mouth over hers and we kissed like we had earlier. Erica was fucking my mouth with hers and I was getting turned on like hell.

“Get her, Josey, I’ll finish her ass off when she gets your cock inside her pussy,” Becky told me as she rolled out of the way.

Erica was up and rolling over onto her knees, her ass humping up and down, trying to capture my cock with her slippery pussy. Saige grabbed my cock and pulled it up so I could get it in her mom’s pussy.

“FUCK, I’m getting a cum already and you don’t even have your cock in me yet,” Erica yelled.

“Fuck her, Josey. Bury your cock all the way inside Mom’s pussy...

“Fuck him, Mom and make sure he gives us a baby boy,” Saige told her.

My cock was swelled bigger than the first time we fucked and I had a hard time getting it inside her pussy. Finally it popped into her and she screamed again.

“FUCK, I love your cock, Josey. Fuck me, Baby. Fuck my cunt and make sure we have us a baby in my womb. Do it, Josey. Fuck me with your cock all the way inside me like you fucked my daughter, like you fucked Becky and me out in the country. Fuck me and fill me with your sperm,” she yelled, bucking back against me and trying to get more of me inside her.

“Lick her pussy and Josey’s cock, Saige. Show your Mom how much you love seeing her fuck,” Becky told her and I felt her sliding under her mom’s ass to lick me up and down my cock.

Saige screamed just as she licked her mom’s pussy where my cock was plunging in her mom’s pussy. I looked back to see Becky between Saige’s legs, sucking her pussy as Saige lay on her back under us and sucked her mom’s pussy. I heard another scream and looked down to see Denise behind Becky with her face buried between Becky’s ass cheeks, her head bobbing up and down as she ate Becky’s pussy.

Damn, that made me want some pussy to eat.

With my cock buried to my balls in Erica’s slick pussy, I rolled us over with her ass still against my belly.

I reached up and twisted her head around so we could kiss. We sucked tongues and I cupped her titties with both hands. Erica was fucking me with her ass against my belly and I felt my cock slipping deeper and deeper inside her slick pussy.

She sat up quick, with her back to me and I felt my cock run to the bottom of her pussy. I grabbed her hips and rammed my cock even deeper as she fucked me back.

“YES, OH FUCK YES, JOSEY. OH FUCK, I JUST GOT MY BEST CUM YET. I LOVE YOUR COCK ALL THE WAY INSIDE ME.”

“Are you ready for me to cum?” I asked her when she stopped yelling.

“Cum in my pussy, Josey. FUCK YES, fill me with your seed once more.”

“Here goes, Erica,” I told her and pumped my cock up hard to bang against her cervix just as I shot her full.

“YES, I feel you. Fill my pussy, Josey,” she screamed and fucked me faster and faster.

“OH GOD, I’M GETTING ANOTHER ONE,” Erica yelled and while she was still sitting astraddle me, she used her feet and legs to turn her body around to ride my cock facing forward.

I could feel her pussy pulling and gripping my cock and it made me want to blow another load into her pussy.

“YES, I feel you, Josey, fuck me. OH GOD, I’m getting another one,” she yelled and I shot her full the second time with her riding my cock.

Her pussy began to grip and pull on my cock again and I felt her when she froze in mid fuck, her body stopped and her pussy gripped me tight. Then she flooded my belly and the bed with another cum just before she fell off to the side and lay still.

“MOM!” Saige was right next to her.

“I’m OK, Baby. I have just been fucked half to death by the most beautiful cock in the world and I need to rest. If you fuck Josey again, use your diaphragm—Please, Baby? When you graduate you can have his baby if you still want to.”

“I want to – but I want to go to nursing school, then have Josey’s baby.”

“Yes, Baby. Please do,” Erica said and she was quiet.

“Josey, can you go again?” Becky asked as she leaned over me and kissed me.

I pulled her close to kiss her, then pushed her back to suck both her titties.

“Get on your belly, Becky. I need your pussy and my cock is primed and ready for your hot little snatch.”

“YES, OH FUCK, I love the way you make my pussy feel. Fuck me, Josey. I’ve still got my diaphragm in and I need to feel your hot cum fill my pussy too. I still want to fuck with your naked cock in my naked pussy when school is out in the spring.”

“I’ll fuck you like this, while I lay on your ass. You know I love your sexy ass against my belly.”

“YES, I love it when you fuck me from behind like that. Fuck me, Josey, I feel a good one coming on already. OH HELL YES ... GRRRRRRrnnnnnggghhh.”

“Becky?” Denise said when Becky rolled over next to Erica and they cuddled close.

“Come give me some pussy, Denise. I need your sexy ass on me now.”

“YES, I’ve been missing this since that day we fucked to and from Ashton. Damn, Josey, your cock is swollen even more than it was that day. OH FUCK YES, I love the way you feel inside me. If I didn’t have this diaphragm in my pussy, I’d let you fuck me and impregnate me too. OH FUCK, I got a good one when I said that.”

“Get another one, Denise. I want to fuck you the next time without your diaphragm so you and Erica will have babies at the same time.”

“OH FUCK YES. Damn, Josey, I feel you pumping cum in my pussy like hell. Fuck me, Baby. Run your cock deep and let me cum one more time with you as deep as you can go ... OH FUCK, Josey. I think you may have moved my diaphragm when you did that. Fuck me and cum inside my pussy. Make us a baby. I hope my diaphragm did move and your cum is filling my womb this instant.”

“Here it comes, Denise,” I told her and rammed my cock deep just as I shot again and again.

When Denise fell off to the side next to the others, I raised up to see where Saige was. I wanted to fuck her again. Shit. She was cuddled up between the others.

When I dressed, I left them a note and told them I’d see them tomorrow. At the doorway of Denise’s bedroom, I look back at them. I know each of them will ready for my cock by tomorrow, but for today, I fucked them down, even Erica, after the wild fucking we did out on the river. I’ll have to remind her of that!


I was driving by Foster Chevrolet just as I saw Mr. Foster walk out and lock the door. I looked at my dash clock and it was 7:00.

I drove across the car lot and pulled up beside him just as he opened his car door.

“Josey! How are you?”

“I’m fine, Mr. Foster. How are you? How’s Annette?”

“I’m better than I have ever been in my life, Josey. Annette has moved back home and filed for divorce. Her rat-faced, shit-ass of a husband has already left for California to live with his momma. My wife loves me again she’s even stopped bitching. She tells me that she’s tickled now that Annette wants to have a baby by you.”

“Hey, now that is some great news. Are you heading home now? I’d like to stop by and see Annette. I mean if that’s alright with you.”

“Follow me. I’d love for you to surprise her like that. She’s in the clouds now that she’s free to do what she wants.”

“You mean she can come live with us?”

“She sure can. Her attorney told her today she could do whatever she wanted with her life. She has two bags already packed, I just got off the phone with her.”

“Hurry, Mr. Foster, I want to see her again.”

“Josey, can I tell you something really, really personal, man to man?” He leaned close to ask.

“Yes Sir. You and I can talk anytime about anything, now that Annette and I can love each other openly.”

“When you get to our house, go straight to Annette’s room. Her mother and I have had so much fun in bed this past week when I told her that you took Annette out for a ride in your convertible and she came back with no underwear on.”

“Really? I mean, well I’m glad your wife thought that was alright for Annette to ride in my car naked.”

“You mean she took all her clothes off and rode down the highway naked? I didn’t know that!”

“She sure did, standing up in the front seat. I thought that was what you were talking about.”

“Uh yes. I mean, damn, Josey, uh, if you sneak back to Annette’s room and surprise her, will you be sure and leave the door open just a crack? What I wanted to ask you was, I’d like to get Joyce to come back and see exactly how you make our daughter, you know ... happy, if you know what I mean.”

“I think I do. Are you sure? I mean, once we get started we’ll be naked on her bed.”

“Make her take all her clothes off, Josey, so her mother can see Annette and you both naked and as happy as she was the day you brought her back from that ride.”

“Let’s go, Mr. Foster. I love making Annette happy like we did that day. I hope your wife isn’t shocked by what she sees.”

“Josey, uh, do you think you could have her on the bed so Joyce and I can see you, you know, uh...”

“See us fucking? You mean you and Miss Joyce want to see me with my cock in your daughter’s pussy?”

“OH HELL YES! Joyce has asked me if there was a way we could watch your cock go in and out of Annette’s pussy. Annette has already told her mother that you have a huge fucking cock!”

“I’ll follow you, Mr. Foster. This is going to be fun,” I told him and backed out to to let him go first off the parking lot.

When he pulled into the big parking garage at their house, he hurried back to where I was getting out of my car.

“Josey, you got to tell me exactly what you plan to do with Annette, so I can tease Joyce with what we may see.”

“She won’t be mad?”

“Hell no. She wants to see what you did to our daughter to make her so happy. Josey, you got to understand, Joyce is a lot younger than I am. I married her when I was 30 and she was 18. I love that woman and God only knows why she loves my ugly, fat ass. For the first time in years, Joyce is letting me have pussy whenever I ask for it and any way I want it. She and Annette are like sisters now that she’s moved back home. Annette has told her all about the stuff she and you did that day. Joyce told me that if she knew for sure what all you and Annette did, she’d let me do the same things to her. I know it has to be something wild and daring that you younger men do to a woman, the way Annette dances and sings and dresses in little sexy dresses and sits with her legs wide, fanning her bottom like she’s hot all the time.”

“Well, here goes, Mr. Foster. I know you and I are friends now and we can talk man to man about your daughter ... I sucked her pussy and made her cum and she sucked my cock!”

“I just knew that was it. I told Joyce that was what it was, but she thought I was just trying to get her to try crazy shit like that. Go in there and show us how it’s done, Josey and I’ll buy you a new, fully loaded Corvette when the new models come out.”

“You got a deal, Mr. Foster. I’ll be watching for you and if I see you, I’ll wave. I may even ask Annette if she wants to sneak down to your room and see you getting some pussy.”

“Josey, if you can get Annette to come watch her mother and me fuck and I’ll buy you a new Corvette each year for life. Just don’t be surprised if you see Joyce looking at your big cock though. When Annette told her you had a monster cock, Joyce talks about wanting to see your cock in our daughters pussy and she goes crazy when we fuck while talking about it.

“Get your Corvette order books ready. I want them loaded, and the hottest thing on the road. You’re about to get a pussy eating demonstration, and I want to see how well you learn, when we come to your room and peep on you. Just leave the door open and don’t worry if you hear Annette making noises. She makes them when I’m behind her, and I want to be behind her as she watches you eat her mother.”

“Josey, go through that door, turn right and go all the way to the end of the hall. Annette’s room takes up that whole back part of the house. Uh, Josey, do you think you could maybe get Annette to sit on top, with your big cock in her pussy, so Joyce can see it fucking in and out of our daughter? I want Joyce to fuck me like that and if she see’s Annette fucking you, she’ll be hot to fuck me the same way!”

“I’ll make sure she’s got her legs wide and her ass is toward the door. You and Miss Joyce have fun watching your daughter get her pussy reamed and filled with cum, Mr. Foster. I like you more and more, the better I get to know you. Oh, you need to know, Annette and I will be gone as soon as we get through with our part. I’m going to ask her to leave here naked with me and ride all the way out to Granny’s naked and sitting on my cock.”

“NNNNnggggghhhh. Hurry, Josey. You’re making me horny as hell. Uh ... Josey ... do you think Annette would ask her mother to ride naked with her in your car one day?”

“I’ll tell her I want to see her and her mother naked, standing in my seat as we fly down the highway to the place Annette and I fucked the last time!”

“NNNNnggggghhhh...”


I slipped down the hallway to the last door and looked inside. I saw Annette standing beside the bed with a short robe on and her hair wet. I knew she had just gotten out of the shower and I wanted her sexy body. I slipped up behind her and put my hands under her robe and cupped her titties before she knew what was happening.

“JOSEY?” she yelled and turned around with a big smile. That made me happy that she knew the feel of my hands on her titties.

“Hey, Annette, I came to get you and take you home with me. I saw your dad at the dealership and he told me to just come on back. I hope that’s alright. He seemed like he was glad to see me and he was really glad that I wanted you to go with me.”

“Oh Josey, Mother and Daddy have been acting like young lovers since I told them how happy I was after you took me for that ride. I even told Mother that I rode naked in your car and that you fucked me with your monster cock. She’s been wanting to meet you. Can we go see where they are now?”

“I really wanted you to take your robe off right now and let me eat your pussy again, Annette.”

“OH FUCK YES. Hurry and get completely naked with me, Josey. I want to suck you at the same time. I’ve been thinking of us fucking and sucking since we came back that day.”

“OH WOW, you shaved your pussy. You’ll get my best pussy eating for that.”

“I love to feel of my pussy with no hair. Mother saw me in the bathroom and laughed at me. Then I convinced her to let me shave her pussy and she did. We have so much fun together now, and I’m so happy. She’s was even thinking about letting Daddy kiss her pussy now.

“Sometimes I sneak down the hall and watch them at night and he really does suck her pussy. I told Mother that you eat my pussy and she nearly fainted when I told her how good it feels and how many cums I get.”

“Come here, Annette. I want to eat your pussy now. I wish your mother and daddy were watching us right now, don’t you. Maybe he could learn to eat her pussy better.”

“OH FUCK YES! I wish we could show Daddy and Mother how we suck and fuck each other. They would love you forever.”

“You mean you’d like for your parents to watch us suck and fuck?”

“Shit Yes, Josey. Since we sucked and fucked out in the open daylight that day, I have been so fucking horny I have to rub my pussy. I’d love for someone to spy on us fucking out there in the open like that. I even thought about Mother and Daddy watching us fuck and I got a cum just thinking about it.”

“Come here, Baby. Get on top of me and suck my cock. I’m going to eat your pussy and when you’re ready to get fucked, just turn around, sit on my belly and put my cock in your pussy. We’ll pretend your parents are watching.”

Just before Annette covered my face with her sexy body, I looked toward the door to see her dad and mom. Miss Joyce was on her knees and he was already fucking her from behind as they watched us.

Fuck, both of them waved and I waved back.

Annette’s mother does look a lot younger than her daddy. He’s short and fat and she’s tall and slim. She sure has some fine titties too. I wonder if she really would like to ride in the country with Annette and me one day? Damn...

I didn’t know how long they stayed and watched us, but when Annette turned around to sit on my cock, I looked toward the door and he was on his back with her sitting on his cock as she watched us fuck. I waved at her and she waved back as she humped his cock.

“FUCK, Josey. I love your cock in my pussy. I’ll be so glad to move in with you and all of yours and Miss Ramsey’s friends. Do all the women and girls really stay naked most of the time?”

“Yep and you’ll fit right in with them too. Just remember what I told you about all of them loving pussy and cock too. They’ll want to eat your pussy as soon as they see you.”

“OH FUCK YES! I got a cum when you told me that.”

“Tell me when you’re about to get another one, I want to cum with you, then I want us to go see your mother and daddy. We may even catch them fucking too.”

“You like to watch people fuck too? I love watching Mother and Daddy fuck. OH FUCK, Josey, get ready. I’m about to get a big one.”

“Fuck me, Annette. I’m going to fill your pussy full, Baby.”


“Josey, don’t you think we should get dressed before we go see if Mother and Daddy are in their bedroom?”

“I want to sneak down the hall and try to catch them fucking and sucking, Annette. If they are, I want you to get on your hands and knees so I can fuck you while we watch them.”

“OH FUCK YES. I love it when you fuck me from behind. I hope they really are fucking, I want to get a cum while we watch them.”

Annette was as excited as I was about watching them. She had her reasons and I had mine, though I do love watching people fuck. She took my hand and pulled me with her as she hurried back up the long hallway, then turned to go down another hallway to where it ended in a bedroom almost identical to hers.

At the open door, she pulled me close to her and we peeped around the doorway to see her parents on the bed naked.

Mrs. Foster was sitting on Mr. Foster’s fat belly with his cock in her pussy.

“OH FUCK, Josey. I’ve never seen them do it like this before. Mother sure is a sexy woman, isn’t she? Just look at her big breasts shaking as she fucks Daddy, now you know where my big titties came from,” she whispered.

“She sure is sexy, her ass is just like yours too, Annette. You know how much I love your ass too.”

“I’ll tell Mother you saw them fucking and that you love her ass. That will make her feel so good, Josey. She’s afraid her ass is getting too big.”

“Tell her for me, I’d fuck her sexy ass in a minute.”

“JOSEY! Would you really fuck my Mother?”

“Well, I meant it good. I meant to say that I’d fuck any woman with a sexy ass like hers.”

“No you didn’t. You said you’d fuck my Mother’s ass. Damn, Josey, I’d love to see you fuck Mother from behind like you fuck me.”

“REALLY? You’d like to see me fuck your own mother?”

“I would LOVE to see you put your big cock in Mother’s pussy and fuck her like you just fucked me. Josey, get behind me, I need you to fuck me again,” Annette said and squatted down in the floor.

I looked over to see Mr. Foster looking right at me. He waved and I did too.

Just about the time Annette was ready, I knelt behind her with my cock against her wet pussy. She was already peeping around the corner of the doorway and she reached back to grab my hand.

When I looked into the bedroom again, her Mother was on her hands and knees and her daddy was behind her. They were both looking right at us when he shoved his cock in her pussy.

“OH GOD DAMN!” Annette said, way too loud, I thought. Her parents didn’t stop fucking though. They just fucked faster and faster.

“Fuck me hard, Henry. I’m so glad we got to see that Josey Ruiz sticking his big fat fucking cock in Annette’s pussy. No wonder Annette is so happy. Did you see the size of that boys cock? Fuck me, Henry, I have never in my life been so fucking horny as I am right now,” Mrs. Foster said really loud, almost like she really did want us to hear.

“YES JOYCE. I love your pussy. I’m so glad you and Annette are best friends now and she tells you how big Josey’s cock is and how she loves to sit on it and fuck him. Wouldn’t you like to see them up close? Fuck, Joyce, I bet you’d like to get that young Mexican cock in your pussy one time too – now wouldn’t you? Come on, tell me the truth!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.