Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

I asked Mr. Kendall to fix us two sandwiches - with mayonnaise, a slice of bologna and a slice of cheese on both of them. I grabbed two small bags of potato chips and placed them on the counter.

He had the sandwiches wrapped in waxed paper and stuffed down inside a brown paper bag with the potato chips on top when Erica stepped up with two large Cokes in bottles.

“Is this together?” he asked.

“Yes Sir...

“Mr. Kendall, have you met Nurse Erica Steiner, from the County Health Department?”

“No I haven’t, Josey...

“Miss Steiner, it’s a pleasure to meet you. Are you and Josey out here on Official Health Department business?”

“Nice to meet you too, Mr. Kendall...

“Actually, Josey and I are out here in the rural areas of the county to start a new program. We’ll be visiting with families that have school age children, and those who have young adults still living at home. We’re beginning a new project of educating the young adults, the younger, and older teens too, in proper personal hygiene, abstinence, and birth control. We’ll also be counseling the younger teenagers about staying in school and getting an education in order to help them earn a better living later in life.”

“I hope you can convince our younger girls and boys to stay in school. I want to commend you and Josey for taking on such a task. You’ll sure have your hands full when you try to get those teenage girls and boys to practice abstinence. The things they do right here on the parking lot in front of my store would shock you. Even my two granddaughters want to start dating and they’re just fourteen and fifteen. The boys have started hanging around here like bees around a cherry tree in full bloom, now that those girls’ buds have blossomed into full blown flowers.”

“Perhaps we can stop by one afternoon after school and meet with them,” Erica told him, then glanced at me.

She sure did have a strange smile on her face.

“I was about to ask you and Josey if you’d do that. I know those two girls are about to bust out. The way they dress in those short skirts and tight shirts, they’re going to get into a mess of trouble too because they’ve never been schooled in the proper ways a girl must act to protect her innocence. Just don’t let on that we talked about this, they don’t like their old grandpa meddling in their business. The devilish little sex pots, are always running around upstairs at night wearing only their scanty little panties and a half T-shirt barely covering their bosoms!”

“We were hoping to meet with Becky Taylor this afternoon and ask her to work with us also, as an intern in our program. If we can, we’d like to be here tomorrow when your granddaughters get off the bus and meet with them,” I told him and he smiled.

“Josey, with you and Miss Steiner hiring Becky Taylor to help, you’ll have all the girls, and boys included, wanting to meet with you and go through your training programs. My granddaughters, Ashley and Alisha think Becky Taylor is the prettiest girl in the county and they try to act just like her and dress just like her too. I swear if they wear any less, they’ll go to school in their underwear!”

“We’ll try our best to be here tomorrow then. Hopefully, we’ll have Becky with us when we do,” I told him.

I was paying for our sandwiches and Cokes when I felt something brush against my butt. I turned to see Erica standing right behind me. She smiled and pointed to the floor.

“Nurse Steiner, you seemed to have dropped something,” I told her.

Her face turned red and she gave me a hard stare. I didn’t play the game like we had planned and she looked like she was mad enough to spit in my eye. She recovered really quick though...

“Oh my goodness!

“Mr. Kendall, please excuse me. Please, don’t tell anyone that my panties fell off while I was in your store. I think the elastic waistband may have broken. But they were so tiny anyway, and I just wore them in order to perhaps show a teenage girl that I too like to be sexy, though I am a professional nurse,” she blurted, picking them up as she spoke. She pretended to try and stuff them into her front and side pockets, but she didn’t have any. She reached out and stuffed them into my back pocket, then turned to march out of the store carrying the cokes.

“Josey, that young woman handled that unfortunate accident extremely well. She will be an asset to the county and to the program you and she have started. You’re a very lucky young man to have such a fine looking woman to work with. I’ll say one thing for her though, she sure wears some of the tiniest underwear ever stitched together, doesn’t she? I swear, I’ve never seen such small pieces if intimate feminine attire the girls and women are wearing these days. Even my own granddaughters are pitching fits for me to order them some of the same type underpants Ms. Steiner had the misfortune to fall off her sexy bottom!”

“Yes, Sir, she sure does were some tiny panties, and just like she said, she loves to flash them the same as the teenage girls! Thank you, Mr. Kendall for not embarrassing her about her mishap. She’s very shy about her good looks and from what I’ve seen of her in just the few hours I’ve known her, she tries very hard not to be sexy.”

“That’s one thing she’ll never accomplish, Josey. She’s just too good looking and too well put together not to look sexy. I hope you and Nurse Steiner continue to make regular stops here. Women who look like her and Becky Taylor really makes an old man’s heart pump faster. As bad as I hate to say it, and don’t get me wrong when I say this, but I hope my two granddaughters I’m raising, grow up to look like and be just like Nurse Erica Steiner and that teenage sex goddess, Becky Taylor.”

“I’m sure we’ll be stopping in to see your granddaughters and you more often now that we’ve started our new jobs. We’ll begin making our rounds out this way regularly from now on. Maybe between Miss Steiner and Becky, we can teach your granddaughters about birth control, personal hygiene, and even give them some pointers on how to conduct themselves when they do start dating. Hope to see you tomorrow, Mr. Kendall.”

Erica was already sitting in the car when I got in. She never said a word as I handed her the sack with the sandwiches. Mr. Kendall had popped the top off our Cokes and she handed me one, still not talking or looking at me.

I was determined to let her simmer for a while as she decides what she wants to say and do next. I kept my mouth shut, as I turned down a dirt road toward the backside of Granny’s farm. My dash clock had 2:30 and I knew from all those years of riding the bus, Becky would be home about 4:00. That is if she didn’t have other things to do in town before catching a ride home, if she did miss the bus.

Damn, I sure hope she’ll take the job. She could work herself into a fulltime job with the county and have a good paying job for life.

“These Cokes have ice in them,” Erica said above the rumble of the engine and the wind whipping over the windshield.

I looked over to see her with her Coke bottle between her legs and her skirt pulled up. Her Coke was right up against her naked pussy and she had a choke hold on the top of the bottle like it was a dick.

“Yes they do. I love getting Cokes there at Kendall’s Store in the summer. He keeps them real cold.”

“Mine was too cold to hold in my hands. My fingers were getting cold,” she said.

I didn’t even look her way as I turned off onto an even narrower dirt road. This one was covered in grass with just tire tracks where the road was. We came out on the bank of a wide bayou where the shade trees were tall and made like umbrella’s with plenty of shade.

“Erica, do you want to just stay in the car and eat, since it’s nice and cool under these trees?”

“Josey, I really had my heart set on us spreading a blanket on the ground and having a real picnic. Could we, please?”

“Sure, bring the sandwiches and I’ll grab a blanket.”

She stood by while I shook the blanket out to let it settle down on the grass along the high bank of the bayou – with a good view of the water and cypress knees a few feet below. When I stepped over on the blanket and sat down cross-legged, she handed me the bag of sandwiches and sat down, not three feet directly in front of me.

“Josey, my uniform is too tight to sit like this. Would you mind if I pulled my dress up enough to sit like you are? I’d like for us to be casual as we take time to relax while we talk and eat our sandwiches.”

“Sure, make yourself comfortable. I was thinking of kicking my boots off anyway.”

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her pull her skirt up past her naked butt, then turn and sit cross-legged, like I was sitting. Our knees were nearly touching and her pussy was shiny and wet. My cock was already getting hard.

Erica held my Coke while I took the sandwiches out and folded the waxed paper back on the first one. I reached out to hand it to her and she put one of the Cokes right in front of her pussy to take the sandwich.

When I had mine folded back, I took a bite and looked at her. She was taking a bite too and had her Coke in her other hand. I reached over and picked my Coke up, being careful not to touch her naked legs or her shiny, hairless pussy.

Well, SHIT!” she said and I looked up to see a small dollop of mayonnaise on her uniform top, right on the tip of her left titty.

“Sometimes I hate these big breasts of mine, Josey! I’m always dripping food or drink on my uniforms. I have to keep a clean change at the office, just in case this happens. Here I am, sitting here with a spot of mayo right over my breast and my uniform getting wrinkled ... Josey, I hate to sound like a spoilsport but would it bother you if I took my uniform off and put it over there out of the way. I’ll have my bra on and I’ll try to keep my legs crossed to cover my pussy, if you’ll let me sit here naked. Please tell me it’s alright for me to completely remove my uniform.”

She said, if you’ll let me, and damn near begging me to let her take her uniform off. She wants to pick up the little head game again. Fuck it, I’ll make it easy for her.

“I hate to tell you this, Erica, but you’d still get mayo dripped on your bra. Mr. Kendall really was generous with the mayo today.”

“You’re right, Josey,” she said, handing me her Coke then unbuttoning the top of her uniform to strip it over her titties, then over her head to sit with just her sexy low cut, lacy white bra on.

She looked at me and grinned as she popped the front catch on her bra and it sprang out until the straps hung on her arms.

“I hope you don’t mind, Josey. I feel so much more comfortable like this. I absolutely love being naked at home. Saige and I even lay out in the sun with no clothes on and swim nude in our pool.”

“She told me all about that and she even told me that I could come over sometime and swim with you and her.”

“When she asked me about you coming over, even before you and I met, and I told her she could have you over. She’s always talking about you and I’ve heard your name so much, that I was curious about meeting you.”

“You sure do have some big titties, Erica. I’d bet a hundred dollar bill they look just like Saige’s if both of you were naked and sitting here side by side.”

“Thanks, Josey. Do you really think my breasts are as perfect as Saige’s? I think mine are larger by just a little, though we wear the same size bra. I know mine sag a tiny bit too, since I’m older and they’re so big.”

“I sure can’t tell it, if they sag. You should be proud of your sexy body, Erica. You look good sitting there naked, eating a sandwich and drinking a Coke – like this was just a natural, everyday thing for you. This is the best picnic I’ve ever been on. At the others, no one got naked.”

“Josey, you’re just saying that and I know it. You screwed my teenage daughter last night and took her virginity, now you’re telling me that I look good naked.”

“Saige looks good naked too, Erica. She loves to laugh, she loves to fuck, and after she learned to suck my cock, she and I both loved it when she sucked me and swallowed my cum. I was surprised though, that she had a diaphragm in her pussy and her still a virgin.”

“She tore her hymen her first year as a cheerleader and when she turned seventeen she asked me if I would let her have a diaphragm. I knew sooner or later, she would want to have sex with a boy, so I showed her how to insert it and told her that she must always put it in before she had sex and leave it in for at least six hours afterward.”

“When does a woman use the spermicide? I never knew anything about them until she tried to explain it to me. Then I was even more confused.”

“Before she inserts the diaphragm in her vagina she spreads spermicide all over inside the cup, then she puts the spermicide inside her vagina too, to help kill any sperm that could happen survive and make its way past her diaphragm.”

“Erica, do you honestly call your pussy a vagina all the time?”

“Not really. I’ve told you I had to learn to use the clinical terms when I became a nurse and it just comes natural now. Saige calls her pussy a pussy and when we’re together, I call my pussy a pussy also.”

“Erica, not only are you even more beautiful, you’re more relaxed and you’re a lot easier to talk to when you’re naked. Did you know that?”

“It may be because I’m out of uniform. Plus the fact that I’m becoming more relaxed around you since we’re just sitting here in the shade. I told you, I love being naked. I feel so alive, Josey, and yes, I do feel sexy. I feel very amorous too, being naked outdoors in the wide open country with you sitting near me.”

“Yeah, and I told you that you look good naked too.”

“Would you like me to show you how to insert a diaphragm in a vagina?”

“No, but I’d love to see you insert one in your pussy,” I told her and she laughed as she jumped up and ran to my car.

DAMN! WHAT AN ASS. And just look at it jiggle. I’d love to fuck her from behind. Hell, I’d love to butt-fuck her too while I was back there.

I will fuck Erica’s sexy ass one day. Hell yes, I will!

She came running back and though her big fucking titties were wobbling, she was totally wrong about these big babies. There is no fucking sag to her titties. She tossed a condom between my legs and smiled when I looked up.

“We talked about this earlier. I told you that I wanted to see you roll a condom down on your pen ... I mean your cock.”

“It’s a fucking rubber, since you’re not wearing your uniform, Erica.”

“OK then, I’d love to see you even try to roll that fucking rubber down over your fat, fucking, overgrown cock, Josey Ruiz. If you’ll show me how you do it, I’ll show you how to insert my diaphragm in my pussy.”

“You mean you’ve never seen a cock with a fucking rubber on it?”

Never! Of all the cond ... fucking rubbers I’ve passed out to women, I’ve never seen one on a man’s cock.”

“My cock is getting hard with me looking at you, if I open my jeans, I’m going to have a full blown erection.”

“Pull your jeans off and show it to me again, Josey. I have never seen but one cock in my entire life and his was nowhere near as large as yours. We never used a fucking rubber the whole time we were married either. After Saige was born, I wanted a boy and we fucked with his naked cock in my pussy until he was called up with the reserves to help train them. When he finished training the last unit he was assigned to, he reenlisted without even bothering to consult with me about it. He was only home three days and nights before he shipped out, and I kept him naked the whole fucking time. I fucked him until he begged me to stop. He had always accused me of being oversexed and that was my last memory of him. The day he left, he told me that I better cool my hot, oversexed-ass off, and not be fucking all the men while he was gone.”

“Damn!” Was all I could think of to say.

“I never thought I was oversexed, Josey. I was a virgin when he and I met. We had only touched a few times below our waists and I wanted him to fuck me so bad each time he touched my panties over my pussy. On our wedding night, it took us an hour to get his cock inside my pussy far enough to break my hymen. The pain was like nothing I had ever known, but it lasted maybe a minute or two. Then my pussy and my whole body was on fire for his cock. Once we started, we fucked until daylight, then we ate breakfast naked and fucked until dark. The third day we were married, he told me to go take a cold bath, that I was just a hot-assed little bitch-dog in heat. He sort of laughed when he said it, but that fucking remark ripped my heart half into, and I never got over it.”

Damn.

“Josey, your cock has a very thick foreskin. Do you pull it back to put the fucking rubber on, or do you make sure your foreskin is covering your cockhead?”

“I make sure it’s covering my cockhead. It gets irritated if I pull it back before I put a rubber on. I also love putting my naked cock in a woman’s pussy with my foreskin covering my cockhead, then let it pop through into her pussy just as my foreskin rolls back ... Erica, you seem to know a lot about foreskins for a woman that’s never seen but one.”

“We learned by pictures and fake cocks made of rubber. We had some photos, but the best pictures were drawings because they showed more detail and I loved looking at them... Your cock head is really, really big, Josey. You do know that, don’t you? Now I know why we could barely get it in my pussy earlier.”

“Before I fucked my first woman, I didn’t know it was bigger than normal. Well I take that back, one girl knew it was really big when she couldn’t get it in her mouth.”

“You fucked a grown woman your first time?”

Second and third time, too. It just happened that way, and I loved every minute of it. Then I learned to eat pussy from Becky and her sister, Lena. After that I was hunting for pussy day and night, and to be honest with you, there were pussies hunting me day and night.”

“Have you fucked a lot of girls and women without a rubber?”

“Yep. I love to cum in a naked pussy with my naked cock. I shoot cum forever it seems like and I can go at least five or six times before I have to rest.”

“Josey, just think, if we had both been seventeen and met, we would have fucked each other to death as much as you love pussy and I love cock.”

So, you do still love cock?”

“I said that before I thought, but ... well ... hell yes, I still love cock. I still dream about a big cock fucking me until I get pregnant and then fucking me until I have the baby boy I’ve always wanted.”

“Erica, watch as I roll the rubber down over my cock. You know that I have to leave a little bubble at the top so it won’t break, don’t you?”

“Yes, I know all about them. Let me do that, PLEASE?”

“Sure, but we’re not fucking today, Erica.”

WHY, JOSEY? I’m so fucking turned on, I’m shaking again.”

“We only have about 30 minutes.”

“Can’t we fuck for 30 minutes?”

“No, I want at least a half a day when I put my cock in your hot little cunt the first time.”

Josey Ruiz! I have never called my pussy a cunt!”

“If I ever get my cock all the way inside your pussy, you’ll call that pretty little snatch worse names than cunt, before I get through with you.”

“If I ever do get my cunt stretched down over this fat fucking cock of yours, there won’t be a fucking rubber on it and I’ll fuck you until you fill my womb with sperm and give me my baby boy– AND I WILL fuck your naked cock, Josey Ruiz. You can just damn well get ready for the fucking of a lifetime when I do!”

“I WILL fuck you too, Erica Steiner. We don’t even have enough time today for you to show me how to put a diaphragm in your pussy. We’ll have to wait until we can be alone like this again – that is unless Becky wants you to put one in her pussy for her.”

FUCKKKKKKK,” she screamed and I laughed. I always say FUCKKKKKKK, just like that.

“I know what you mean. I’d love to see that myself, with both of you naked, sitting cross-legged on a blanket with me. Now get dressed and let’s go see Becky. Even if you haven’t thought about another woman’s pussy in years, you’ll want to eat this one when you see it.”

“I’ve thought about Sage’s pussy and though we have touched each other intimately, when we groom each other, I’d never offend her by putting my mouth on her pussy.”

“You may be surprised at what your daughter would do to you if you’d let her know you liked it.”

“Why? Does Saige eat pussy too?”

“I’ll never tell.”

OH MY GOD. My own daughter? I fucking love it – And Becky loves to eat pussy?”

“Becky loves for me to fuck her from behind while she’s eating another woman’s pussy.”

I-want-to-do-that-too-Josey!

“Eat pussy or get fucked like that?”

“Both, Josey. I’m so fucking horny right now, I’m shaking.”

“Kiss me, Erica, then let’s go see if Becky wants to fuck.”

My cock was still hard as a brickbat, with the rubber slick from the lube. Erica rolled over to face me as we lay on our sides. She raised her leg and I let my cock slip between her thighs, then she lowered her leg to trap me tight against her pussy as she rolled her lower body and slowly fucked her hips back and forth.

“This feels so fucking good, Josey. I wish your fat cock would slip into my pussy so I could slow fuck it just like this.”

I leaned close and our lips met. She opened her mouth just a little and I forced my mouth against hers. She gasped and I pulled her close to kiss her like Aunt Rita and I kiss.

Erica started fucking her hips back and forth faster and faster, trying to capture my cock in her slick pussy as she did. When I shoved my tongue past her lips, deeper into her mouth, she stopped moving and tried to suck my tongue down her throat.

She was screaming into my mouth and with my arm around her neck. I pulled her closer, mashing our lips together. Her hips were fucking even faster as she wrapped both arms around my neck and kissed me like I was kissing her. I knew exactly when she got her cum – her thighs were squeezing my cock and I could feel her belly jerking like she was laughing. Her screams turned to moans and groans inside my mouth then her arms fell limp on my chest.

I leaned back to look at her face and she was smiling with drool running down her chin to her neck.

“I give up, Josey. I-fucking-give-up! You can have me anyway you want me. That was the most intense fucking orgasm I have ever experienced in my entire fucking life and we were just kissing. I wanted your cock in my pussy so bad but I couldn’t make it go in. I don’t give a fuck anymore what you do to me, or where we are, just make me feel that way again and you can have me, my ass, my pussy, my cunt, even my soul, if only I get to feel that way. I’m not sure my body isn’t still getting cums the way I feel at this moment.”

“Erica, don’t give up so easy. We still haven’t sucked or fucked each other yet. The best is yet to come.”

“Josey, if I can ever get the head of your cock in my pussy again like we did this morning, I’ll kill myself on it. All the old feelings that I’ve suppressed over the years came back like a flood washing over me. The way my body feels right now from my hair to the tip of my toes, I could crawl on top of your cock and fuck forever.”

“Let’s get cleaned up and go see Becky, while you’re still in such a good mood.” I had to prod her just a little more to see if she really was giving up and willing to belong to me, heart, body, mind, soul, and ass, as she said!

I am NOT a moody person, Josey Ruiz! I mean, well ... I suppose I was in a tight-ass mood today. For a while anyway. Fuck all that other shit from my past, now though. I’m in the mood to live my life to the fullest, and I want to experience all those things Carl Steiner denied me – then made me feel guilty about, because I wanted to try all of them with him. If I’m oversexed, then that’s just the fucking way I am made and the rest of the world can accept it or go take flying leap up a monkey’s ass. I already know one thing after that hot little lovemaking session, and I’m not afraid to tell you this either—I’m looking forward to getting fucked by you. I mean I want you to fuck me every fucking way you can get your cock in my pussy and fuck me!” she told me.

“Good. Now get your naked ass up and wipe your pussy cum off so we can go see Becky. We still need to go see Miss Wilkins when we get back to town.”

Erica kissed me on my lips, but it was just a light peck compared to what we had just experienced. She rolled over and reached for her bra.

Throw that fucking bra down the bank, Erica! Your titties don’t sag one fucking bit and they’re way to beautiful to be kept bound in a bra. Your uniform fits you tight enough to support them, and I don’t ever want to see you wearing bra or panties again! Your titties, your ass, your pussy, your cunt, and your soul, belongs to me remember? You do as I say or I’ll spank that naked ass for you!“ I still needed to know if she really did want to let me control her.

She stood, wadded her bra up and threw it out over the water. It fluttered and floated down to lay on top of the stagnant green bayou water before slowly sinking. Taking one corner of the blanket, she stood with her legs wide, bending slightly forward, smiling at me happily as she wiped her ass and pussy in front of me as if she really was happier.

I went to the car and got her two of the red shop rags we’d used earlier and she wiped again with them.

“Bend over now and let me see if you missed any,” I told her and she immediately turned and bent at her waist. Shit, if she’s really that eager to let me control her, I’ll give her a little taste of she’s begging for.

I couldn’t resist when I looked at her sexy ass and her tight, wet pussy from behind. I had to taste that beautiful pussy straight from the source this time. I kissed her ass, then kissed her pussy before I licked her from her clitoris to her ass hole.

“OH FUCK YES,” she screamed and pushed her ass back.

“I’ll finish eating your pussy – if you really want me to, Erica. I’m kind of proud of the way Becky and Lena taught me how to eat pussy. They told me I was a master at it and I’d love to show you right now how good I am, since we don’t have time to fuck for real.”

“DO ME JOSEY! EAT MY CUNT! SUCK MY FUCKING PUSSY AND MAKE ME CUM, PLEASE—DAMN IT!”

“Erica, keep your legs straight, bend over and grab your ankles. If you even try to stand up, or if your legs give out and you fall down, I’ll stop, wipe your pussy and make you get dressed.

Remember this, Erica, your ass will belong to me forever, as soon as I eat your pussy. Can you live with that? Can you live with the knowledge that when you dress of the morning, you’re dressing for me? When you come to work, you will NOT be wearing panties or a bra and if I want some pussy, all I’ll have to do is point at your pussy and you’ll bend over with your dress over your naked ass. Do you still want me to eat your pussy now?”

PLEASE, JOSEY! Eat my pussy and make me yours. I don’t give a fuck where we are or who’s watching, you can have my pussy any time you want me—just bend me over and take me – rape me, fuck me, even fuck my ass if you want to. I already belong to you now.”

“Even in front of Saige?”

“YES, I want her to see you eat my pussy and then fuck me like you fucked her last night!”

“In front of your brother, Harper?”

“YES, I want you to eat my pussy in front of him, then fuck me on his desk, if that’s what you want. Just eat my pussy now and make me your woman, Josey. I WANT TO BE YOUR WOMAN. I WANT TO GO TO SLEEP KNOWING YOUR COCK WILL BE IN MY PUSSY, IF NOT THAT NIGHT, THE NEXT DAY!”

“Erica, I like diddling a finger in a woman’s asshole when I eat her like this. Would you agree to let me own your asshole too?”

“YES, JOSEY! My ass belongs to you too. DAMN, Josey, you can FUCK my ass too if you want me that way! My ass belongs to you from now on just like my pussy, my mind, my soul, and my whole fucking body belongs to you!”

“When we fuck the first time, I’m going to cum in your unprotected pussy, and from that day on, we’ll never use protection. Will you agree to that?”

“YES, I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES, TOO, JOSEY! I want a baby boy so bad, we can start right now if you want to.”

“We’re not going to fuck right now, Erica. Assume the position, I’m going to eat your pussy and make you my woman.”

“I’m ready, Josey. Eat me, eat my cunt and make me cum until I can’t. Show me how Becky and Lena taught you to be a master pussy eater. I want to hurry and meet Becky already. I hope she will eat my pussy too, while you fuck her! Then I want to suck your cum out of her pussy while you fuck me!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.