Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

We left my car parked in front of the diner and walked across the street with Mr. Harp. He and Granny never stopped talking the whole way and they made sure I was right between them – including me in their conversation.

“Josey, your Granny and I have some phone calls to make, but before we get started, I want to take you down the hall to my sister’s office...”

“Early, if you want to go ahead and start calling those we talked about bringing in this morning, I’ll take Josey down to meet Erica and be right back.”

“You go right ahead, I need to use your restroom, then I’ll be on the phone.”

When he opened his office, Granny went in, and he turned to motion for me to go with him. I walked with him down the wide corridor of the courthouse and he was smiling as he talked.

“Josey, if you’re willing, I want you to help me pull a prank on my sister. I want you to sit in the outer waiting room like you’re waiting for medical help, then ask to see the head nurse. Tell them that you need an exam and your belly is hurting.”

“I’m not sure about this, Mr. Harp. I’ve never been good at pulling pranks, I always give it away.”

“Josey, I really need you to do this for me. My sister loves pulling pranks on me and I’m always trying to get her back. Help me do this and I’ll owe you big time,” he told me when we came to the door marked, Collins County Health Department.

I looked at him and he was grinning, then he motioned for me to go in.

“I’ll be back in my office helping your Granny get this mess cleaned up. After you’ve met Erica and she gets over the shock of who you are, bring her back to my office with you. What we have in mind for you, will involve her also.”

“Mr. Harp, are you sure about me doing this? You’re just going to leave me here to meet your sister without her knowing who I am?”

“Yes, my sister is a beautiful and desirable woman, Josey. Erica’s already told me that Saige gave her a blow by blow account of yours and Saige’s raunchy adventures last night. When Erica finds out who your are, you’ll have her so flustered, she’ll be totally embarrassed to even talk to the boy Saige gave her virginity to. Erica has always pulled practical jokes on Saige and me, and this is one time I will have the best of her,” he told me.

“Uh, Mr. Harp ... you mean Saige told her momma, and then her momma told you about everything we did last night? You don’t think she’ll use a surgical knife on me, instead of examining me, do you?”

“Lord No! Josey, Erica was beside herself, when she told me all that Saige had described in detail about you and her. Just turn on your charm, have fun and try your best to make my sister fall for you. I’ve heard many bold stories about how you can turn on that boyish charm and affect grown women in such a way, they willingly succumb to their wildest female urges. I’m counting on you to break apart, that iceberg Erica has let form on the feminine physicality side of her life. She’s wasting away, Josey. You need to save her – do this for your friend, Saige, and for me too,” he said, then walked away laughing like hell.

I wonder if Granny was in on this ... I feel like I’m the one being set-up and the one who’s getting the prank pulled on them. I never knew there were stories being told on me about being with women and girls. But then, I kinda like the part about me affecting women until they succumb to their wildest, female urges. Damn, I need to pay more attention to what I’m doing and how I do it when I talk trash and try to get some pussy.

I sat down in a seat near the only inside door and waited. There was no one at the desk and no one in the waiting room but me. I saw a sign that said the office hours were from 8:30 to 4:30, and looked up at the clock.

It’s just now 8:15.

The door opened and I saw the heel of a white shoe, then a foot, then a pair legs with white stockings on them. The next thing to show was a woman’s sexy butt covered in a tight, white nurse’s uniform. That ass looked just like Saige’s ass. I knew this had to be Nurse Erica Steiner.

She was backing into the waiting room, pulling a metal cart with glasses, a pitcher of water and ice, and some napkins, on it. I couldn’t see her face, but her body and her long black hair looks just like Saige’s. Damn, I do love her hair braided like that too. Hell, it must reach her knees when she lets it down.

She turned to see me staring at her and she jumped. Hell, when she jumped, I did too!

“I’m sorry, I didn’t hear you come in. Have you registered? We aren’t really open until 8:30, but since you’re here, what can we do for you?”

“I have a belly ache and I need the head nurse to examine me,” I tried my best to sound like I was hurting, but to me I sounded like I was lying out my ass.

“I’m the head nurse. Come this way, and we’ll get you in an examination room to see if we can’t find what’s bothering you. Are you cramping? Is it your stomach, your abdomen, or your side?” she was asking as she opened the door to let me go through first.

“It’s my right side ... uh ... way down low in my abdomen – almost in my crotch area, really.”

Shit, I didn’t know anything about being sick. I’ve never been sick.

What a fine ass and a set of trophy titties on this nurse. I knew for sure this was Miss Erica Steiner, she looks too much like Saige not to be. Damn, she’s the same size as Saige and when she bends just a little, her white uniform comes up in back, past her knees. I can even see the wide white band on top of her smooth stockings. Damn what some legs on this woman. Shit, she’s got to be five foot seven or eight, she’s nearly as tall as me and I’m just under six foot.

“You’ll need to open your pants and sit on the exam table. I’ll do a quick exam, then if we can’t determine what your problem is, you’ll need to undress and put this gown on,” she told me, pointing a little shorty white gown with the string ties in back.

Oh well, what the hell? Maybe I’ll start melting that iceberg a little sooner than I thought.

I opened my jeans at the waist and unzipped. When I backed up and sat down, my jeans came down on my thighs to just above my knees and I kept my T-shirt covering my cock. My cock was already swelling, with me thinking about what Saige told me about her momma being sexy and swimming naked. Now here she is, bent over between my knees and just about to raise my T-shirt to uncover my cock. I saw her name tag and she really is Nurse Erica Steiner, NP. DAMN, this woman is fucking-smoking-hot! I wonder what the NP means? I’ve never heard of that.

“OH MY! You have no underwear on!” She yelped when she saw my balls hanging down.

“Yes, Ma’am, I know. I was really hurting and underwear seemed to make it hurt even worse.” I was getting into this lying shit now. But I’ve always been able to tell a few little white ones, when I was forced to.

“You need to cover your scrotum and your penis. I can’t examine you with your penis partially exposed that way,” she said, but my T-shirt was still covering all but the base of my cock, and my balls.

Then-she-pulled-my-T-shirt-up.

“GOOD GOD IN HEAVEN! I HAVE NEVER IN MY WHOLE LIFE SEEN A PENIS THE LIKES OF YOURS!”

“Do you think there’s something wrong with it? I mean, to make it get that big?” I asked as she knelt on the little cushioned step between my feet.

“I doubt that ... What is your name, by the way,” she asked and looked up to see me. I couldn’t help but smile at her.

Josey.”

“I just knew it! Just as soon as you smiled at me when I saw your huge penis, I knew you had to be Josey Ruiz. Saige has told me all about you. I mean, she has described your, uh your...”

“Cock?”

“Your penis... in detail exactly it stands there ... DID YOU ACTUALLY PUT THIS INSIDE MY DAUGHTER, JOSEY?”

“Well, actually Ma’am, I was lying down and she pulled my cock up and put it in her pussy by herself, while I watched.”

“How did you come to be here this morning. Before office hours at that?”

“Your brother, Mr. Harper, asked me to pull a prank on you. You’re not really mad at me are you?” Hell, I knew she wasn’t mad, she was still looking at my cock and sort of smiling with her lips wiggling like she was trying to say something. Then she licked her lips and looked up at me.

She was grinning now.

“No, I’m not mad, Josey. You need to stand and zip up if you will. I can take a joke as well as I can dish them out, and Harper got me good this time. I have a feeling that Saige may have had a hand in this too ... I meant to say, well, she was probably involved ... in the practical joke, I mean! Stop grinning at me, Josey. You have me perturbed enough as it is with your ... your ... penis exposed!”

My cock jerked hard and popped up to stand really tall and erect just as she stood up. She jumped backwards and looked at me. She was still grinning, then she licked her pink lips again, just as she looked up at me.

“Josey?”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

“Let’s go see my brother.”

“Are you sure you’re not mad at me, Miss Erica?”

“No, I’m not mad at you, Josey. I’m a nurse and I’m on the job. I can’t let my personal feelings interfere with my profession.”

“Your personal feelings?” I asked her.

I thought she may be trying to tell me something, but I wanted to be sure. Hell, the ice may have already started melting for all I know.

“Yes, personal feelings. You were with my daughter last night. She told me all about it in vivid detail, over and over and over! I’ve just now gotten a look at the monstrous penis that took my daughter’s virginity and I cannot help but have mixed emotions about you.

“Mixed emotions?”

“If Saige truly did get this ... this large member of yours in her vagina, she must have enjoyed it, the way she bragged about all the wild, crazy, almost unbelievably lust-crazed acts you and she performed last night.”

“We both enjoyed it and she told me she wanted me to come to her house to see her and you sometime.”

“She told me that too, Josey. We can’t talk about things like that here in my office though. I have to remain very professional while I’m here.”

“Yes, Ma’am, I understand – but she even told me how sexy you are and that you really looked good naked and that you needed to be fuc ... I mean, needed to let a man get between your ... Sorry about that ... you know what I meant!”

“Yes, I know exactly what you meant ... She’s told me that very same in those exact words, more than once, Josey. Please! Let’s go see Harper now. I can’t believe this is happening to me in my own office,” she told me and started for the door.

“Do you want me to pull my pants back up now and go with you, or wait until you leave before I pull them up.

“Stand up and pull your jeans up, Josey. I want to ... I mean ... I need...”

I stood up and my jeans fell to my boot tops while I held my shirt up. She was staring right at my cock and licking her lips again.

“DAMN ... Josey, I ... I can’t help ... I need ... DAMN IT ALL...”

She ran back to me, then knelt on the floor to take my cock in both her hands. She looked up at me and grinned before she licked it all over and started sucking me.

There was a loud knock on the door and she jumped, then leaned back down to suck and lick me again, before turning her head and shouting...

I have a patient in here! Who’s there?” She turned back and hovered over my cock with her mouth open, licking her lips.

“Erica, it’s Jessie. I was just checking when I didn’t see you.”

“We’ll be right out.”

She shoved me back against the exam table and sucked my cock again. I mean she sucked me until I thought my balls would be drawn up into my cock. She had way over half of me in her mouth and I felt her throat trying to swallow my cock head. Suddenly, she pushed back and leaned back on her heels as she squatted in the floor in front of me. I could see all the way to the tops of her stockings and when she moved, I saw her silky little panty crotch.

“We need to go, Josey. I cannot lose control of my lust filled emotions like this. I hope you’ll forgive me for succumbing my lust ... uh my female urges just now. As much as I want to, I cannot let myself go and suck your cock, I just can’t, Josey! Come go with me, right now. We have to remain professional.”

She stood right next to me, and while I pulled my jeans up, she pushed my cock down into my jeans on the left side. She smiled at me and I would’ve kissed her, if I knew her better.

We were on our way back to Mr. Harp’s office and I still wasn’t sure what she was really feeling or even saying. I wanted to be sure. I wanted more of her sucking my cock and I wanted to see her lusty female urges take over completely, and make her want to get naked with me.

“Saige told me you were a very beautiful woman. She said you were her best friend too. I hope Saige and I can still be friends after this, I mean, after you seeing my naked cock and almost sucking me off. I’d like to be your friend too, Miss Erica ... If I could, that is.”

“Josey, of course you and Saige can be friends, and yes, I will be your friend too. You have to understand, though I’m a professional Nurse Practioner, hired by the State of Mississippi and Collins County Health Department. I am also a woman and I do have certain feminine urges, just as Saige does. But I can’t risk my job or my professional integrity by telling you that I am still amazed at the size of your penis.”

“Miss Erica, it’s a cock.”

She stopped and reached out with her hand on my arm to stop me. Then she moved over to the side of the wide hallway and looked right at me with people passing by.

“Josey, I’m trying my best to keep my composure after experiencing the shock of a lifetime back there. The woman in me knows you possess an extremely large cock, that I could have thoroughly enjoyed sucking for the rest of the morning. The professional nurse in me, tells me that I need to remain calm and get the thoughts of sucking your gargantuan cock, out of my mind before I blow a fuse.”

“Does that mean that you’re still thinking about sucking my cock some more?” I asked, in a kind of soft whisper and she really grinned at me then. I thought I was getting somewhere now. I could even see the ice beginning to melt.

“You love pinning females down with leading questions like that, don’t you? I’ll answer that for you as a woman. Of course I’m still thinking of your cock standing tall, proud and erect with my mouth stretched to get your fat cock head inside my throat! If we had not left that examination room when we did, we’d still be in there and the devil only knows what would have happened if I’d have completely succumbed to my wildest urges and let lust take control of my feelings!”

“Your brother told me that he had something in mind for us to work together on. I hope we still get to. I’d really like to work with you now that we’ve met and you’re cool with playing wicked, lusty jokes,” I leaned over and whispered.

“Josey, you-are-a-very persuasive young man. Almost to the point of leading a unmarried woman such as me, astray! You don’t need to be standing so close to me and whispering like this. I can feel your breath on my skin and I have goose bumps already when I look at you. It doesn’t look good in public and could give the wrong impression to some people.”

“Miss Erica, I like your perfume. I like standing close to you too. I can smell my cock on your breath and I want to kiss you with my cock juice in your mouth.

Josey! Damn it, we have to remain professional! Please back away and let’s go see my brother,” she was standing so close, she was whispering to me and her hand was raised, almost touching my chest. I almost kissed her anyway.

“Miss Erica, I almost kissed you! We need to go see your brother before I succumb to your beauty and bend you over in this hallway, and fuck you right here.”

She turned real quick and walked toward Mr. Harp’s office. I was afraid I had pushed her way too far, until ... she stopped suddenly and I came close to bumping into her sexy ass when she stopped, turned quickly and looked at me.

You do things to me that I have no control over, Josey Ruiz,” she said and put one long sharp, red fingernail right in my chest, tapping me over and over with it ... but she was grinning.

“You do things to me too, Miss Erica, and you better hope I don’t lose control or we’ll both end up fucked right here in this courthouse.”

When we walked into Mr. Harp’s outer office, he and Granny were each at a desk in his office and both were on the phone.

Before they got off the phone, Mona walked in.

She walked straight to me and for a second, I really think she was about to hug me. Then she stopped, looked at Miss Erica standing beside me and reached out to shake hands.

“Josey, it’s good to see you. I see you and Miss Early have been busy...

“Miss Steiner, it’s good to see you this morning. I see you’ve met Josey,” Mona said and shook hands with Miss Erica.

“Yes, I had heard so much about him from Saige and her friends that I felt as if I knew him personally when he introduced himself. He does live up to his reputation too, I must admit,” Miss Steiner said, then she smiled at me and I thought I recognized that smile as the one I like most from women, but it was too quick. I hope she smiles like that again so I’ll know for sure. I really think she wants to give me some pussy, but she’s scared to right away, after us just meeting like we did. Her ice is melting though and I’ll have her standing in a puddle of hot water before long.

“When Harp called me, he told me a little about what he, Judge Skelley, the JP’s and the others were thinking of asking you and Josey to head-up. I knew they’d made the right choices. From what I’ve heard, I think the project will work wonders for the county and they couldn’t have picked two better people for the job. I’ve asked the commission to let me have a say in this too and I hope to be working closely with both of you from my official records of the troubled families and youths in the county. Once you initially get it set up, we’ll go over a list of girls, boys and single moms too, who have been through trying times,” Mona told her. She smiled at me, then Miss Erica.

I had no clue what she was talking about, but if I get to work closely with Mona and Miss Erica too, I knew this was going to be good for all of us.

“He mentioned a new project to me, but never did go into detail. Maybe we can now find out exactly what all is involved,” Miss Erica said. She was standing next to me on one side and Mona was standing near me on the other.

Major Melons on both sides.

Tori came into the office with Miss Patterson. Tori was carrying one of the canvas money bags, and placed it on Mr. Harp’s desk before turning to me.

She spoke to Mona, then Miss Erica before turning toward me with her arms out.

“Josey, I can never thank you enough for helping us with this,” she told me as she pressed her titties against my chest.

“Sheriff Glass, have you informed Josey of the latest developments?” she asked, turning toward Mona with her arms still around me.

“No, I walked in just ahead of you, Tori. I see Harp is off the phone now. Maybe we can get all of this out in the open.”

I was looking from one to the other when Miss Patterson came to me with her arms out.

“Josey, I owe you my thanks also. Tori told me what you had discovered and explained to me about Jack Mason and the bag he left at my house,” she said and smothered me in her huge titties.

“I hated to snoop, but I felt like it was the thing to do. I hope I can still be friends with you and Barb, Miss Patterson.”

She had pulled me so close, I could feel her thick thighs and her fat pussy mound. SHIT that made me remember Carmelita’s fat pussy and thick thighs. My cock started getting hard and I had to back up. Miss Patterson pulled me back between her huge fucking titties one more time.

“Josey, you are such a gentleman. Of course we’ll still be friends,” she whispered.

I looked at Miss Erica and she raised one eyebrow, then smiled.

I reached out to take Miss Erica’s hand and she smiled even more as I pulled her over close to me.

“Miss Himmes, Miss Patterson - have either of you met Miss Erica Steiner, the County Health Department Nurse and Mr. Harper’s sister?” I said and pulled Miss Erica so close to me, her titty was against my elbow. She never moved, and I didn’t either. I made up my mind right then, I was going to get some of her pussy, no matter how hard I had to work for it or how long it took for the ice to melt.

While they were shaking hands and speaking, Granny waved for me to come over.

She and Mr. Harp were talking just between the two of them when I walked over to his desk.

“Josey, we need to get Tori and the others to come with us into Harp’s private office. Get Erica to come with us too,” Granny told me and I saw her wave toward Mona.

Judge Skelley walked in with Beverly and a woman who I knew had to be her mom. Beverly saw me and ran to hug me. She reached back to pull her mom over too.

“Josey, I want you to meet my mom, Brenda Mason. I’ve told her all about you. I know this is a bad time, but we both thank you for what you’ve done for us,” Beverly said.

“Josey, I hope you can find time to sit down with Beverly and me, soon. We have a lot to talk about and she’s told me some things about you personally that I’m dying to know more about. We know this isn’t the time nor place, but we both want to thank you in a more personal way, later,” Miss Mason said and pushed her titties against my chest as she pressed her pussy against my leg.

Things are really heating up in here! That damn iceberg doesn’t stand a chance in this room.

“Miss Mason, you’re as beautiful as your daughter...

“Beverly, both of you please excuse me, but we need to meet with Mr. Harp and my Granny. I know they have more to add to what has happened. I’m looking forward to talking to both of you privately, but for now, let’s go in there and find out what has happened,” I told them and touched both their hands.

I walked over to Tori and Miss Erica. They were standing close but no one was speaking.

“Miss Tori, Miss Erica, uh, Mr. Harp wants to meet with all of us in his private office,” I told them and reached out to put my arms around both their waists and pull them close to me.

I leaned over quickly and whispered to Miss Erica, “they want you in there for Miss Tori,” I said and patted her side, just above her sexy hip. She put her arm around my waist and stepped closer.

“Josey, is this about the bank and the money?” Tori leaned over to whisper and I thought she was about to cry.

“Yes, let’s go get this settled. Don’t worry, I’ll be here for you,” I told her without thinking about Miss Erica being so close.

“Miss Himmes, Josey and I both will be here for you if you need us,” she said and Tori reached out her arms.

Here we go again, titties hugging titties in a room filled with sexy women.

When we walked in, Granny came over to stand beside Tori with Miss Erica on her other side. I stood behind her. I already knew this wasn’t going to be good.

Mr. Harp looked around the office and stepped out in front of his desk to speak.

“We’ve asked all of you here for one reason and I think most of you in this office know what it is. Sheriff Mona Glass is now going to give us a detailed report on the events that led up to what happened earlier today in the wee hours of morning,” he spoke and I looked at Mona, then Granny.

Mona stepped over next to Mr. Harp and Judge Skelley. She looked around the room, and then right at me.

“First of all, I want to thank a very special young man in this room whom all of you know. He has helped us uncover some very serious crimes that were related to the same persons involved in this case...

“Josey Ruiz has been a valuable asset to me professionally, as well as a personal friend. As a concerned young man of the community, who, by getting involved as a volunteer, was able to use his charm and his instincts to help start this investigation and then to help bring it to an end without the aid of any outside law enforcement...

“Thank you deeply, Josey, from all of us in Collins County. I also want to thank Josey’s grandmother, Miss Early Ramsey, without whose love, friendship, and comfort, I could never have lived through the events that have occurred over the past few days.

“Now - I want to inform all of you that Greggory Raymond Glass, my late husband, and the late sheriff of Collins County was involved in a drug smuggling operation with Juan and Isabella Garcia. Also involved were Ralph Ruiz, Harry Himmes, and Jack Mason.

“Mrs. Mason is here with her daughter, Beverly, and we thank them for their cooperation in this as well.

“As some of you may know, Jack Mason was pulled over near Ashton two days ago for speeding. He was nervous and acting suspicious – therefore his vehicle was searched. He was arrested for possession of large amounts of illegal prescription drugs and narcotics. He had in his possession many semi-automatic firearms, and an extremely large amount of cash...

“He accidentally hanged himself in his cell while attempting to escape ... late last night.”

“Mr. Mason had previously attempted to bribe a Collins County Bank employee into helping him get his hands on the money he knew Ex-Sheriff Gregg Glass had deposited there in an alias name with the aid of Collins County Bank President and owner, Harry Himmes, Senior. Miss Marie Patterson went to her employer, Mrs. Tori Himmes this morning with the evidence and told her of the attempted bribe. This is the bag of money used in that attempted bribe,” Mona said and pointed toward the bag on the desk.

“This brings us to the events which unfolded on the highway between here and Ashton during the early morning hours today...

“During a routine traffic stop of a speeding vehicle, there was gunfire exchanged between the driver of the detained vehicle and two Collins County Sheriff’s Deputies. One deputy was wounded at the scene and the other deputy gave chase of the fleeing vehicle, after calling for backup, and being assured that his partner had no life threatening injuries. The fleeing vehicle had traveled no more than three miles when it was involved in a rear end collision with a fuel tanker which was exiting the highway at the intersection of state highway 119, approximately five miles east of Collinsville.

“The fleeing vehicle, and driver, were burned beyond recognition, but the license plates were still legible...

“The driver of the fuel truck escaped unharmed...

“When the license number of the fleeing vehicle was called in, we found that the vehicle was registered to Harry H. Himmes, Senior, of Collinsville...

“Tori, I’m sorry to have to inform you that your husband, Harry Himmes, Senior, was killed in that crash. There was evidence of large amounts of cash, contraband drugs, six handguns, and four fully automatic rifles in the vehicle when we were able to investigate after the fire was extinguished,” Mona stopped and looked around the room.

Tori slumped over and Granny grabbed her. Miss Erica had her arm around her waist too and they pulled a chair over for her to sit in.

I bent over close to Tori and put my face next to hers, to whisper, “Tori, are you alright?”

Yes, Baby. More so than ever in my fucking life ... thank you, thank you, thank you. You’ll get your reward in more ways than one,” she turned to whisper in my ear, then she sobbed as she bent over with her hands over her face.

Granny was bent over Tori, but she looked back at me with a smug smile and winked.

Miss Erica was trying to comfort Tori and I wanted to comfort Miss Erica’s ass as she bent over Tori.

Her butt was almost irresistible in that white uniform. I could see her panty lines and they were very, very tiny.

“Sheriff, are we to assume that there were no other suspects involved in this drug smuggling and money laundering scheme?” Mr. Harp asked.

“Yes, as far as we know at this time, there are no local survivors of the related crimes, and it appears that what money was recovered from Jack Mason and that one bag on your desk, is all that’s left of the drug money, after the fiery accident last night.”

“Sheriff, we’ll leave it up to you to notify the news people. We can’t keep something like this under wraps any longer,” Mr. Harp told her.

Miss Erica took Tori back to her office and Miss Patterson left to go open the bank. I went out with Beverly and Miss Mason, and walked with them over to Miss Mason’s new Cadillac convertible.

“Miss Mason, is this your new car?” I asked and she and Beverly both smiled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.