Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

“So, we can fuck all we want to, anytime we want to, and you won’t get pregnant?” I asked Saige as we drove west toward her house, out past the edge of town.

“I have to insert it before we fuck and leave it in me for six hours, but yes.”

“Are they expensive?” Cynthia asked her.

“Mom got mine through the Health Department, where she works. I think they are free.”

They were still naked and I was driving slow. I wanted some more of Saige’s pussy now that I knew she had something in her pussy that would keep her from getting knocked up. I wanted to be sure I knew how it works too. I wanted keep a few of my girls from getting babies so we could fuck whenever we wanted to.

I saw a driveway across from where she lives and pointed to it.

“Where does that road go?”

“There used to be a house back there. Now there’s just some trees. Want to go back there for a while? I’d sure like to fuck you again,” Saige told me.

“I’d like to get some more of your cock too, Josey,” Cynthia told me.

“I’ll eat your pussy tonight, Cyn. Tomorrow you and all the others are going to the Health Department for one of those diaphragms and some of that spermicide like Saige uses. I need to keep some of my pussy ready to fuck at all times. I don’t want all of you knocked up at the same time,” I told her.

She and Saige thought that was funny, but I was serious.


Mona, Granny, Momma, and Aunt Rita were in my bed later and I told them I had found out some things they needed to know about.

“First, do any of you know Miss Steiner who works at the Health Department?” I asked. I saw Mona and Granny look at me like they were surprised by that.

“Erica Steiner is Harp Fisher’s sister. She’s the head nurse of the County Health Department. Why would you ask about her, Josey?” Mona said.

“I met her daughter, Saige. She’s very pretty, very sexy, and very smart. She told me a lot about her momma and her Uncle Harper. She thinks a lot of him by the way she talked.”

“I’ve seen Saige, Josey, and I agree, she’s very pretty and very sexy. What else can you tell us? Does she like sex?” Mona asked. They laughed because they knew by the way I talked that I had already fucked her.

“She loves sex. Anyway she can get it too.”

“There has to be more, tell us, Josey,” Momma told me.

“She told me that her Uncle Harper wanted to see me... Meet with me, was the way she put it.”

“That may have been because of what I told him, Josey,” Mona told me.

“What do you mean?”

“I stopped by to speak with him about Gregg’s death. I needed to know how to go about collecting his insurance and filing the proper papers. I asked him too, if the investigation was complete yet, so we could arrange the funerals.”

“Tell us about that, then you can get back to the part about Josey and Erica Steiner,” Momma told her.

“Well, to begin with, he told me that all of us could go ahead and make funeral arrangements. He told me too, that the remains of the passengers could only be identified by Gregg’s badge and Ralph’s U.S. Army belt buckle he always wore. They knew Juan Garcia was flying the plane and his wife of course was the only female.”

“I’m not telling anyone what to do, but if it was me, I’d have the remains cremated,” Granny said.

“I’ve already decided on that for Gregg. I want to be sure there’s never any part of him that can even be dug up later, no matter what the reason,” Mona told her.

“We’ll need to see what the Garcia sisters have to say about their daddy and step-mother,” Momma told us.

“Josey?” Aunt Rita looked at me.

“Aunt Rita, he was your husband, but if you’re asking me what I think, I say burn his ass the rest of the way up.

“I agree and that’s final as far as I’m concerned.”

“What else did you talk with Harp about, Mona?” Granny asked.

“He told me that the county had life insurance on Gregg and so did the sheriff’s association. Two hundred and fifty thousand for the county and another two-fifty for the association. I’ve already sent off for copies of the death certificates to send to each of the insurance companies who carry the life insurance. At least, I’ll get something out of his service and his anger toward me for finding out about his dirty drug money.”

“We need to get Celle and Lilia to check through their daddy’s papers to see if they had life insurance. They should’ve had insurance on the plane too, so we’ll need to help them with that. Josey, why don’t you do that?” Granny said.

“I’ll get with them tomorrow, if they’re already asleep when we get through.”

“Now back to Harp. I told him how much you had helped me with this investigation, Josey, and the things you’ve found out just by asking around. He told me that he’d already heard a lot of good things about you, and that he’d like to meet with you.

“He told me too that Jack Mason was stopped for speeding and reckless driving over in Ashton the other night. He had a lot of cash and four loaded handguns with him when they searched his car for drugs. He didn’t say how much, but he told me it was ten of those canvas bank bags that the armored cars use to deliver money to the banks, but there was one difference,” Mona told us and stopped to take a pull on my joint when I reached over and held it to her lips. She coughed and grinned at me then started again.

“We use some of the exact same bags at the department, some for drug evidence, but mostly for money we confiscate during drug stops on the highway or drug busts out in the county.

“The ten bags Jack Mason had with him, had the Collins County Sheriff’s logo on them.”

“DAMN,” Granny said and reached for my reefer.

“So that means that Jack really was in on their drug trafficking?” Momma said.

“Yes, and evidently his wife had found out too. Harp told me that she called him last night and told him that Jack had deposited large sums of money in her personal accounts at the bank in the past six months and that she’d just found out about it. She told him that Beverly had helped her stay off the pills Jack had her on and she finally came to her senses after being off them for two days.”

“I can add something to all that, if you’re through,” I told her.

Granny had another fat boy fired up and handed it to me.

“What did you find out now, Josey?” Momma asked as I pulled hard on my doob. I held it until I felt it in my lungs and my cockhead, then let it go.

“Barb Patterson was telling me some things about her momma after I told her I’d met her at the bank. She told me she was sure that her momma had a boyfriend, but she’d never seen him. She had it in her mind that it was Sheriff Glass. But after what Mona just told us, it must have been Mr. Mason ... Barb found a bag of money with the sheriff’s logo on it in her momma’s closet and there was a deposit slip for the account of Raymond Whitacker in the bag.”

DAMN, Josey. You’re one hell of a detective,” Mona told me and took my joint to pull a long one down.

“That’s not all. I have the deposit slip here in my back pocket. I took it from the bag in Miss Patterson’s bedroom while Barb and Cynthia were taking a bath.”

“Did you see whose initials were on it? We’ll know who at the bank has been involved with them,” Mona coughed up her smoke to ask me.

“Damn, that made me gag on my smoke. Now we’re getting somewhere,” she said.

“Here it is. I can’t make out the initials though,” I told her, looking at it, then handing it to her.

“Josey, where’s the deposit slip you got when you made your deposit yesterday?” Aunt Rita asked.

“On my dresser over there,” I told her and pointed.

Momma was off the bed and walking toward the dresser already.

“This one has MP printed on it in plain letters,” Momma told us and handed it to Mona when she came back.

“WAIT! I just remembered. I have a deposit slip in one of the envelopes with the bank statements where Gregg made a deposit a week ago Friday. They’re in my bag beside our bed, Rita,” Mona said and started to get off the bed.

Aunt Rita was already off the bed.

“I’ll get it, Mona. Is your bag on the floor?”

“No, it’s on the table on your side, Rita.”

I looked at Mona, then Aunt Rita’s naked ass as she went through the door.

“I guess we forgot to tell you that we’re sleeping together now,” Mona told me when I looked back at her.

“WELL DAMN! I’ll have to come sleep between you two, one night.”

“Come on if you really want to put your life at risk like that,” she told me, laughing as she talked.

Aunt Rita came right back and handed the deposit slip to Mona.

“Do they match, Mona?” Granny asked.

“YES, this one and the one Josey brought, match! Look at this, I still can’t make out the initials. But they match perfect,” she said and handed the three deposit slips to Granny. Momma slid over close and looked over her shoulder.

My momma and my granny are two sexy ass women and here they lay naked on my bed.

“Can you make it out, Granny?” I asked.

“Something, then an H,” she said and let Momma have them to look closer.

“Tori Himmes?” I asked, hoping like hell it wasn’t her.

“Not really a T, as near as I can tell,” Momma said as she looked at the paper with it up toward the light.

Aunt Rita was looking at them now and I scooted over to look too.

“That’s two H’s with one cross connecting them. You can see it good on this one,” I told them and looked around at each of them.

“I knew it wasn’t Miss Patterson or Tori either, I just knew it – and I would have bet all the money I have in the bank that it wasn’t Beverly.”

“Josey, are you sure about that?” Mona asked me.

“Mona, I was shocked by what Barb told me about the money. Then when Miss Patterson came home, she was a different person than she was at the bank.”

“Different? How was she different, Josey?” Granny asked.

“She was fun and we talked a lot of shit together. She’s trying to lose weight and she’s already looking really good.”

“Did she like the fucking you put on her ass?” Momma asked and even I laughed.

“Momma, light me up another cane. I got to tell you about this one. This was the craziest damn thing I have ever done and you’re gonna think I’m lying when I tell it.”

“Josey, if your fucking Marie Patterson was any crazier than some of the other shit you’ve pulled, you need to start a diary of your escapades,” Aunt Rita told me.

I pulled a long trail of smoke into my lungs and held it until I felt it shake my cock and rattle my balls.

“She came home while I was standing in the driveway talking to Barb and Cynthia. Saige was naked and hiding down in the floorboard of my car, but they didn’t know that yet.”

“Give me a hit off that reef, Josey. I already know this is going to be a good one.”

Granny was already laughing about Saige hiding naked in my car when she took a long hard hit on the reefer.

“Miss Patterson drove right past me and pulled into her open carport, almost to the wall. I didn’t want her to see Saige in my car naked and I’d already told Cynthia we had someone in there and not to tell Barb. Well anyway, I followed Miss Patterson to where she stopped and opened her car door. She was still in her workout clothes from the gym and her jacket was unzipped enough that I could see her huge naked titties.

“Anyway, I started talking some shit and she did too and one thing led to another and I dared her to get out and bend over the hood and let me fuck her from behind. I finally stayed after her until she started acting like she wanted to. Then I showed her my cock and she grabbed it and started sucking me.

“I hollered and told Cynthia and Barb that we had some things to talk over and for them to get in my car and wait. I knew when they got in and found Saige in the floorboard naked, I’d have plenty of time to fuck Miss Patterson.

“She got out and walked around the front of her car holding my cock and I told her to bend over. I pulled her sweat pants down and started fucking her. I fucked her until she was about to cum, then she begged me not to cum in her pussy.”

“You did though, didn’t you?” Momma said.

“I sure did. I couldn’t hold it and when she got another cum, I let mine go at the same time. Then her legs got weak and I told her to take her clothes off and lay them on the concrete then get on them and let me fuck her some more.

“She told me again not to cum in her pussy and that if I’d let her get one more, I could cum all over her titties. She got a big one and I did too, then while I was still shooting cum, I stood up and sprayed it all over her.

“I looked up and there was Barb, leaning on the front fender of her momma’s car, looking down at her.”

“OH MY GOD. Josey, you should be ashamed for making that woman so fucking horny she did that in front of her daughter,” Granny told me.

“What about me, Momma?” Momma asked Granny, and all of us laughed at her.

“This is different, Laura. We both love fucking your son,” Granny told Momma.

“That was one hell of a fuck story, Josey,” Mona told me, still laughing at Momma and Granny.

“I GOT IT, I GOT IT! I know what the initials are. I remember Tori calling her husband Harry!” I yelled, jumping up in the middle of the bed to grab the two deposit slips.

“SEE, LOOK AT THIS! The initials are HH with one cross through both H’s,” I all but yelled.

“Hand me those deposit slips again,” Mona said and I handed them to her.

“He’s right, I can see the other one clear and this one is just like it. I should have figured that out. DAMN, we got a mess on our hands. I need to get in touch with the FBI and make sure Harp Fisher sees this,” Mona told us.

“Mona, it never crossed my mind that Harry Himmes would be involved with this. Not in his own bank,” Granny told her.

“Mona, I hate to ask you this, but can you give me until noon tomorrow before you call the FBI or Mr. Harp?” I asked her. I hated to see that money go to waste. No matter how much it was – if I could get some of it – I wanted it.

“I’m not sure what you’re asking or why, but I’ll do that for you, Josey.”

“I know,” Granny said real quick, then she looked at me, “He wants to make sure Tori is protected,” Granny said and I grinned.

“You’re too smart for me, Granny,” I told her. I knew with my Granny behind me, I could make this work. She may figure out the real reason later, if she hasn’t already, but she’ll never talk about it.

“Before we go to bed, let’s go see if Lilia and Celle are still awake, Josey,” Granny said and nodded her head toward the door, looking at me when I looked up.

I kissed Momma, Mona, and Aunt Rita then followed Granny. We walked naked down the hallway toward her room and she opened the door. I looked at her and she was grinning.

“Come sit on my bed, Josey. We have a phone call to make.”

Whatever Granny wanted, I was all in. She had the phone on her legs, already dialing.

“Tori! Early Ramsey here. Did I wake you?”

Granny spoke then grinned at me and motioned for me to listen in.

No, Miss Ramsey I was just getting out of the shower and about to get in bed. Is something wrong? Is Josey alright?”

“Josey is fine, Tori. Are you alone?”

Yes, Harry’s out of town. Why?”

“Josey and I need to see you immediately. Can you leave your house without being seen or followed?”

Yes I can ... Miss Ramsey – you’re scaring me. What has happened?

“Nothing yet, Tori. You have to trust me on this. I don’t want to talk on the phone. Can you find the place where the wind blows through your hair?”

CAN I WHAT... ? OH ... OH YES... ! Yes I can ... but...”

“Be there as fast as you can and not get hurt. Make sure you’re not followed. If you’re suspicious, go back home, lock the doors and call me back here and I’ll see you early tomorrow.”

“Alright, I’ll leave immediately. I have a gun, do I need take it?”

“Take it with you. I hope you won’t need it, but take it just in case. You need to start carrying it with you no matter where you go.”


“Josey, get a couple of the Garcia guns from your room and I’ll meet you there as soon as I get my ass covered.”

“Granny, I trust you, but I need to know what you’re thinking.”

“Wear some jeans, a dark shirt, and some shoes, not your boots, I’ll tell you on the way. If this is nothing, we’ll at least have some fun. We need to take a change of clothes for later too, just in case.”

“Now you’re talking like my Granny,” I told her and kissed her before running down the hall to my room.

The others were gone and I pulled the jeans on that I’d worn today. I pulled out a pair of black Keds that I hardly ever wear and slipped my feet in them, I had a hard time tying them, my fingers were shaking so bad.

With the only black T-shirt I own in my hand, I ran to the closet and grabbed two of the Colt .45 automatic pistols from a shelf, two boxes of shells and two extra clips.

I pulled my shirt over my head and stuck one pistol down in my pants with my shirt over it. I stuffed another shirt into a bag with my boots and bullets and turned toward the door.

Granny was already waiting for me in the doorway of my bedroom. She was wearing a black T-shirt and black shorts that were so tight I could see the crease of her fat pussy lips in the crotch. She too had a brown paper grocery bag with clothes in it and she pulled her cigar box out of it and grinned.

My cock started getting hard.

My box is in my car. We hit it pretty hard earlier today, but Mirra filled the fucker full of those Red Hot Mexican Devils she likes to make up.”

“I’ve never heard of them, are they as bad as they sound?”

“I’ll tell her to roll you some. They’re as good as I’ve ever had.”

“You drive that Bitchin’ Bow-Tie Beast while I’ll burn one down on the way. I’ve been wanting some of Tori’s pussy since she married Harry and came here to Collinsville. If we don’t do anything but fuck her tonight, we’ll make sure her tight ass belongs to Josey Ruiz and his Granny by morning.”

“Damn, I love you, Granny.”

“I love you too, Josey. I need some cock, and some pussy, and I need to get high. If we can talk Tori into helping us get our hands on that money, we’ll be set for life with what I have already and what Celle and Lilia gave you and the girls.”

“I wasn’t sure of where that bag of money came from at Miss Patterson’s, or who it belonged to, but I took two bundles of it and stuck under my seat.”

“Good for you. Don’t ever feel bad about stealing a thief’s money. Whether it was hers, Jack Mason’s or Gregg Glass’.”

“Shit, Granny, I started to take five or six, but I only had my jeans on and two was all I could get in my hip pockets.”

“That’s because of that sexy Mexican ass you got stuffed down in them tight britches, that’s why. Here, take a pull on this shit, Josey. DAMN! What did she put in these little red devils anyway?” she asked as she let it out slowly.

“I’m not sure, but they give me a hard-on from hell when I get a buzz off them.”

I had my headlights turned off a half a mile before I reached the farm road as I downshifted to keep from using my brakes. When I turned on the dirt road, I saw the glint of a red taillight lens just ahead. Granny saw it too and pointed.

When Tori turned sideways to us and stopped, I saw it was her car.

“Damn, that girl has slipped around in the dark before. She never touched her brakes. I’d bet you some pussy that she killed the engine and let it roll to a stop then put it in park so her brake lights wouldn’t come on.”

“I’ll take sneaking around lessons from her and you from now on. But I still want some of your pussy whether you’re right or wrong.”

I pulled right up beside Tori’s Caddy as close as I could get, and with my interior lights dimmed low, we waved to her.

She had her window down and climbed out through the window opening, over my door and into Granny’s arms.

“Miss Early, I have no idea what this is about, but whatever it is, I hope all is well and we’re here to just have a good time...

“Hi, Josey. You handsome, sexy-ass stud. Please tell me we’re here just to fuck around and have fun with your Granny.”

“Tori, we are going to have us some fun, Baby, and we hope you can stay here until daylight too. Here, take this fat doobie that Josey calls a Mexican Red Devil or some such name. It’ll light a fire in your ass and you’ll want to fuck until tomorrow night this time.

“While you’re getting that reefer primed, Josey and I need to talk banking – banking rules, and banking bylaws with you. We have discovered something that will blow your panties off and we need to talk confidentially.”

“Miss Early, I don’t have any panties on. All I have on is this shirt and these shorts. Now, what can I do for you two. I know this isn’t about making a deposit unless Josey wants to deposit his cock in my pussy again.”

“Honey, he told me all about the little tryst you and he had out here on this very dirt road. You’ll get your deposit and I may even ask for some of your special interest myself ... NOW...

“What would you say if we told you that your husband was involved in a drug trafficking ring and that he was laundering the money for them through the very branch you run?”

“OH DAMN! Please tell me it isn’t so. I’ve caught him so many times doing things that I knew would get him sent to the penitentiary. He has millions in cash and properties that his father left him – why in the hell does he have to keep doing these things? I know you have proof or you wouldn’t be telling me this out here in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the night.”

“Josey is the best young detective you’ve ever seen, Tori. He did all this himself and he has proof that will put Harry away forever. If there’s anything you can do to protect yourself, and the bank, from his criminal shenanigans, you better start before the bank opens tomorrow. We have until noon before the FBI and the District Attorney will be notified,” Granny explained.

“Tell me what it is and I’ll know if there is anything I can do, or know whether to just get out of the way and let them come in and investigate.”

“Suppose there was a person in that bank who could make out deposit slips in a bogus name, for another person. Put the money away in an account so that person was the only one who could get it out, then that person was killed in a plane crash and your husband had access to all that money for himself and there was never any trace of it?”

“Miss Early? I mean ... DAMN IT ALL. Just when he and I had agreed to get our shit straight too. He even had his attorney tear up the prenuptial marriage contract just this past week to show me he was sincere...

“How much money are we talking about, Miss Early?”

“We’re not sure of the exact amount, but we have in our possession, two statements that show over a million in each account.”

“FUCK! What would you have me do? I’m pretty limited if that money has been in there for a few months.”

“How long?”

“Over one quarter, if there hasn’t been an audit in the past six months. Maybe even the last two quarters, according to how it was set up and how it appears on our records.”

“Tori, you can say no to this if there’s any risk for you being involved. You can say no if you want to remain aboveboard with the bank and the law. You can say no and we’ll both love you forever as a friend and even more than a friend if you want us to be that close.”

“I want to be yours and Josey’s friends forever. I want to get a call in the middle of the night telling me to meet you on some secret dirt road and fuck until daylight. My pussy has been dripping since I hung up the phone. When I grabbed my little snub-nose .32 Smith & Wesson and stuck it in my waistband just above my pussy, I felt like I owned the fucking world and I was going right then to collect my reward. I’ll be at that bank by 6:00 in the morning. Give me the documents you have and I can run a quick trace to see if there are more of those accounts. If the accounts haven’t been placed in the reserves yet, I can back them out of the key-punch records without a trace.

“Of course, there is the remote possibility that the money is still in the bank vault, in the cash reserves on hand account, which belongs to the bank. If so, that money may not even be recorded as a deposit, if the deposit slips are bogus and never entered into the records. I caught Harry doing that more than once and this last time is when he agreed to come clean...

“Then ... there is also one other possibility I just now thought of. We have a walk-in vault at home. Harry already had it installed before we married and I moved in with him. He gave me the combination to both the inner vault and main door just two days ago after the attorney ripped our prenup in half. He has always had problems opening both the doors and would cuss and kick and stomp until he finally opened them, or I opened them for him.”

“Tori, even if he had the money stashed at home, he may have already taken it out and skipped, since his partner, Gregg Glass is dead, and his accomplice, Jack Mason skipped town and is now under arrest over in the next county on drug and firearms charges. He was caught with a large amount of cash money in his possession too.”

“Harry gave me the combination to both doors of the vault at home, on Friday night before he left town on Saturday. I changed the combination to the inner vault door myself, after he went to bed that night. He couldn’t get into it unless I let him in.”

“You are one more smart fucking cookie, Tori. Want to give it a try?”

“Josey. You haven’t said a word since we started talking. I want you to tell me what you want me to do, just like you did the first time we came out here. I want a man who knows what he wants from a woman, and isn’t afraid to go after it.

“Tori, I’ve spent my whole life up until a few weeks ago, without a place of my own to call home – with a balance in my bank account of barely over three-hundred dollars before I bought my old truck and about thirty dollars after that until yesterday when I made that deposit. It didn’t bother me back then to have nothing, and I’ll make it if I never have anything again ... Having my Granny behind me now, with the money she’s given me, has let me have the opportunity to know power and satisfaction for the first time in my life, without a worry in this world, and I love it. The first thing I want you to do for me is, get naked with Granny and me. Fuck us and suck us and let us love you. If I was your age, I’d ask you to marry me, I love you that much.”

“And the second things is... ?”

“If there’s any way you can get your hands on that money, no matter how much or how little it is, and you not get into trouble doing it, I want you to get every last penny of it out of there before it’s discovered.”

“Shit, I was hoping you’d tell me to suck your Granny’s pussy while you fucked me, or something wild like that,” Tori said as she stood and stripped her clothes in front of where Granny sat.

“Tori, suck Granny’s pussy for me. I want to fuck you from behind while you suck Granny’s pussy.”

“FUCKKKKK. I have no fucking idea why that turns me on so much when you tell me to do dirty fucking shit like that...

“Miss Early, please lie back in the seat and spread’em wide. Here comes Tori and she needs some pussy.”

“WAIT, I need some pussy too. Get your asses in the back. Granny you bend over the back deck. Tori, you kneel in the seat behind her and eat her pussy while I kneel behind you and fuck you.”

“FUCK, Josey, I kinda like the way you sound like a Big-Boss-Man too when you give orders,” Granny told me as she and Tori bailed over the front seat into the back.

I grabbed my cigar box and placed it on the dash. Then I stripped my jeans and my T-shirt off. I put one .45 in the cigar box and one under my jeans in the front seat.

Just in case.

Grabbing the cigar box, I swung my legs over the seat and stood in the floor-board behind Tori as she gobbled Granny’s pussy from behind.

Granny was standing in the back seat, her body out over the rear deck and her legs spread wide as Tori bent forward to lap her pussy from behind. I was tempted to stick my cock right into Tori’s butt. I could see her sexy ass in the dim red glow of the interior lights and the half-moon’s light overhead, lighting the inside of my car with plenty of light for us to suck and fuck by.

With a quick look down the long winding dirt road toward the highway and a look across the plowed fields on either side, I turned to look back toward the trees.

Nothing out of the ordinary to be seen on this moonlit night on the farm.

Placing the cigar box on the far side of the seat, I took a ready roll out and flipped the lid of my Ronson as I cupped both hands to light the joint.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.