Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

We dropped Barb off at her house, then I took Cynthia to the football field where the football team and the cheerleaders were practicing. She was going over to Barb’s after practice and I would pick her up on my way home.

Cynthia jumped out with her naked butt shining, and Linda Bircher ran over just as I was about to leave.

“Josey, I’m so happy to see you again. I’m really sorry about your uncle.”

“Thanks, Linda. I’ve been sort of messed up for the past few days, but it’s getting better now. I hate we never did get to ride in my pickup. Maybe we could ride in my new car sometime. That is if you even still want to.”

“Heck yeah, I’d love to. We practice for another hour, then I need to go home and take a shower. But I could meet you at my house in an hour and a half.”

“Why don’t I come by here and pick you up, then we’d have more time together? What time do you have to be home? Maybe we could ride out in the country with the top down, if you have the time.”

“Mom and Dad won’t be back until late, I can stay out until dark anyway ... and I’d love to ride in your new convertible.”

“I’ll be back in an hour. I’m looking forward to seeing your sexy ass in my car with the wind blowing your hair and blowing your skirt up too.”

“HECK YEAH, I like the way that sounds. See you then, Josey...

“Um ... Josey?”

“Yeah?”

“I was wondering, do you think we can do what we talked about doing, you know before you had to leave that day?”

“Tell me, Linda. I want to hear you tell me what it is you want us to do. I love a woman who knows what she wants and isn’t afraid to ask a man to give it to her.”

Josey, I want us to get naked and fuck in your new car! Can we?”

SHIT, Linda. You just made my day. I’ve really been down in the dumps the past few days and now the prettiest girl in the whole school just told me she wants to fuck me. I’ll see you soon, Baby. I love that sexy ass of yours, and I want to see it naked with the wind blowing your long hair.”

“OH DAMN, Josey, I really love the way that sounds.”

“Good. I bet you’re one of those girls who’d love to stand up in the seat of my convertible completely naked and ride fast down the highway, aren’t you?”

“HELL YES I AM. See you soon, Josey. Will you get naked with me when we ride?”

“HELL YES I WILL!”

I drove over to see if Beverly was in the drugstore and she was the only one at the cash register.

“JOSEY!”

“Hi, Beverly. Damn you look even better today than you did yesterday. I’d love to strip you naked and fuck you right there behind the counter, if I had time.”

“I feel the same way, Josey. That was so wonderful the way we fucked naked in the country, in daylight. I told Momma all about us and what all we did. She told me she was proud of me.”

“How is your momma? Is she still on her medicine your daddy had her on?”

“She hasn’t taken a one of those pills since he left yesterday. She came down earlier and went to the hairdresser for the first time in over two years. She looked so good too. She was wearing some dress slacks, heels, and a sexy little slinky top of mine that fit her just right.”

“She’s the same size as you?”

“She’s lost a lot of weight in the past year and we even wear the same size underwear and clothes now.”

“Damn, I hope I get to meet her.”

“Oh you will. I told her that you wanted to meet her and that you even wanted to fuck her.”

“Damn, did you really tell her that? What did she say?”

“When I told her last night that you had a huge cock, she took a long hot bath and shaved her legs and primped in the bathroom for an hour. Guess what else?”

“What? Tell me, Girl!”

“I told her that you liked a woman with a bald headed pussy and she let me shave her pussy! We had so much fun and she wants to meet you tomorrow if you come to town.”

“I’ll be here. What time?”

“Early?”

“HELL YES. Will you be naked too, if she really does want to fuck around?”

“She asked me the same thing. I told her that we’d both get naked and fuck you ... with no condoms!”

“DAMN, really?”

“Hell yes. Just wait until you see her all dressed up with her hair fixed. Shit, Josey, her titties are bigger than mine!”

“I’m proud of you, Beverly. You really have done good by helping your momma get off those pills and getting her to fix herself up and dress nice again. I’ll see you tomorrow early, Baby.”

“Bye, Josey. I’ll tell Momma you came by and she’ll be mad she missed you.”

“Tell her we’ll make it up to her tomorrow when we eat her pussy.”

“You mean you’ll let me eat her pussy too?”

“Hell yes I will! I’ll let you eat your momma’s pussy while I fuck you from behind ... we’re going to have fun tomorrow, Beverly.”


I had about thirty minutes to spare before picking Linda up at the football field, so I stopped by Mabel’s Diner.

Miss Mabel and Valerie were the only ones working and as soon as I walked in the front door, they waved me back to the table where they were.

There were people at three tables and before I made it to the back, three well dressed women came in and sat over to the side where no one else was sitting. The way they were dressed reminded me of Tori Himmes and I thought of the bank and the mess that Barb told me about what she’d found at her house.

“Josey, it’s good to see you. What can we get you?” Miss Mabel asked as I sat at their table. I looked at Valerie and she was smiling. I smiled and winked at her.

“Just a Coke on ice is all. I don’t have but a few minutes but I wanted to come by and see if Granny made it by here today.”

“I’ll get Josey’s Coke. Mabel, you tell him what Miss Ramsey did today,” Valerie said as she stood and walked past me, raking her fingernails across my shoulders as she did.

Valerie came right back with my Coke and headed toward the table where the three women sat talking.

“Josey, you knew that your Granny was coming by here today, did you know why?” Miss Mabel asked me.

“I know what she and I talked about doing. Did you accept her deal?”

“I sure did. I’ve been thinking about selling out and moving to Florida with my youngest daughter and her two kids. This couldn’t have come at a better time for me, really.”

“How soon will you close the deal?”

“By the end of next week. We have to get the title and property abstract brought up to date, then prove the title to be clear, which it is. I’ve never borrowed money on this place. I’ve been lucky.”

“Did Granny tell you what she wanted to do with your diner?”

“She sure did and I told her that I almost moved it out there when they first opened the new bypass, but it would have cost me close to four thousand just to have it jacked up and moved, plus the lights, gas and water connections. Your Granny is a smart business woman and she’ll have it fixed right when they get through with it.”

“Did she tell you the rest of it?”

“She did, Josey, and I have to tell you, that will be one of the best deals she’s ever made too. Val will make this place into the finest eating place in the county when she gets set up. Mark my word, she’ll be the full owner in five years. I know what this place will make and I know Val.”

“I’m glad for you and her, Miss Mabel.”

“I told Val that I wished you were her age, she’d make you a wonderful wife, Josey. I love that girl like one of my own.”

“She sure is a good looking woman and no matter if she doesn’t have a diploma, she’s smart too.”

“You are so right, Josey ... You’re gonna have to excuse me, we have more customers coming in and Val and I have it by ourselves today.”

“I need to run anyway, I just wanted to see you about the diner. I haven’t had a chance to talk to Granny since before noon.”

“Come by and see me before I leave, Josey. I just love your handsome ass.”

“Thanks, Miss Mabel. I’ll come by in a day or two.”

“You stop up there and have a word with Val. I know you’re the one who put that spring back in her step. You rascal you, I love you for it though and she does too, you’ll see.”

“Bye, Miss Mabel.”


“Josey, I’m tickled shitless about what you and your Granny did today. She told us it was your idea and she’s doing it as a business investment. You need to come see me about Thursday night.”

“At your apartment?”

“Yes, can you get away and stay a few hours?”

“I’ll be there. What time?”

“We close at 9:00, is that too late?”

“Heck no. I’m ready for your sexy ass now.”

“I’m ready for your sexy ass too. Now get out of here, we have customers.”


I pulled up near the dressing rooms where the cheerleaders always come out after practice and I was right on time as 10 of the prettiest, sexiest, hottest girls in high school came out the door.

FUCK! In less than a minute, I was surrounded by nearly naked butts and eager young cheerleaders.

“Josey, I told them we’d take them home in your car, I hope that was alright. I told them too, that if they sit up high like in the parades, they’d have to hand their panties and bras over to you,” Linda told me as soon as she came around to get in.

Hell Yeah. You girls get your sexy asses in this car and hand over the lingerie,” I told them, turning to kneel in my seat and look back at them as they piled over into the back seat.

Each of them made a show of pulling their panties off. Some wore skirts, others wore shorts and they had to strip naked to hand me the undies.

“Just leave those hot little pussies uncovered as long as you can. With all that heat, you could scorch my leather seats,” I told them.

I sat back down and aimed my rearview mirror so I could see the ones sitting on the rear deck with their legs wide, their pussies shining.

While I watched, each of them pulled their bras off and tossed them in the front seat between Linda and me.

I started the engine and revved it up to let my pipes talk some grumbling talk as they cheered. I looked at Linda and she was smiling at me as she scooted closer. She had one leg on either side of my floor shift and I could see her pussy lips pressed against her white panties...

“Where’s the panties, Linda?” I asked and held my hand out, palm up in front of her.

“Josey, she told us that she wanted to ride naked through town while you took each of us home. Make her ante up,” Sheila Cagle leaned forward over the seat to tell me.

I looked around to see Sheila without a stitch of clothes on and she smiled a wicked smile. I smiled one right back at her too.

With Sheila still leaning over the seat, her titties hanging over my leather seat back, I looked at Linda.

She was grinning as she raised her butt and pulled her skirt off, then pulled her sweater over her head to show off her big fucking titties to the whole world.

“SHIT ... you girls must lay in the sun naked all summer to get a tan like this,” I told them as I glanced in my mirror.

Charlotte Himmes was sitting on the other side of Linda and she leaned around to grin at me.

“Josey, I was bragging to all my friends that I took your cock all the way in my pussy. They didn’t believe me. Tell them I did and we fucked until we both got a bunch of cums,” she said and I slowed down.

“I’m not going to tell them anything. That is until I get a promise of pussy from every one of you,” I told them and they laughed.

“You girls will need to pick another time to give Josey some pussy, he’s all mine today until dark,” Linda told them.

“Josey, Charlotte told us you have a ten inch cock. I’ll give you some pussy if you’ll show it to us right now,” Harriet West told me and I looked over my shoulder to see her sitting there. Damn, I love her long black hair and her red lips.

This girl has some major melons and I knew right then, I’d get in that pussy. She opened her legs wide when I looked back and there’s not a hair on her pussy and her pussy lips looked like they’re sealed tight.

“Linda, let’s go to your house first, so Josey can show us his cock. You told us your parents wouldn’t be home until later tonight,” Charlotte told her.

“Yeah, Linda. We want to see Josey’s cock. He can park in your garage and no one will see us. We won’t even have to put our clothes back on,” Pam Grassley told her and I looked at Linda. She was grinning.

“OK, we’ll go to my house, but no loud noises that the neighbors can hear. No messes in the house, and I get to fuck Josey first, no matter if any of you get to fuck him or not.”

“Shit Yes. Lets go,” Charlotte said

“Turn left up here at this next street, Josey. You’ll see our driveway off to your left as soon as you turn. There are two oak trees by the brick entrance. Just drive around back and pull up in the garage,” Linda said, pointing as I drove and followed her directions.

When I pulled up to the garage, I backed in just in case I had to leave in a hurry. I kicked off my boots and pulled my shirt over my head before I got out and took my keys with me.

“OH FUCK, LOOK AT JOSEY,” I heard and looked back to see Sheila Cagle pointing and grinning at me.

I knew that girl was going to get fucked. DAMN what an ass. Nice tits too ... but small. That ass made up for it though and I was determined to get some of her pussy real soon.

“My God, Josey. You’re a fine fucking hunk of Mexican man-meat. Shit, I hope you last long enough to get some of my pussy. I’m leaking already, I’m so excited,” Dana Rogers told me.

“Get your sexy ass ready then, Dana. You’re third behind Sheila,” I told her and the others started trying to get their names in line.

When we went in the back door, we were in a large room with a pool table in the middle and couches along one wall. On the opposite wall was a huge fucking fireplace.

I dropped my jeans and hung them on the doorknob, just in case I needed to make a fast getaway.

“Josey, tell us how you want us,” Linda said just as I turned to face the ten naked cheerleaders.

“OH FUCK!”

“SHIT WHAT A COCK.”

“HELL YES.”

“SONOFABITCH, I WANT SOME OF THAT COCK.”

“SAVE ME SOME, JOSEY.”

“OK. That’s enough girls. Who’s brave enough to fuck Josey without a condom?” Charlotte asked and grinned at me. She’d already had her pussy fucked by my naked cock, but she told me her period would start the next day. I’ll just fuck her tight young pussy again with my naked cock, before I leave and see how brave she talks then.

“Damn, Charlotte. That’s like Russian Roulette, gambling on whose pussy Josey will fill with cum,” Nyla Houser told her.

“Josey, tell them that you love to fuck naked pussies with your naked cock,” Charlotte said and I nodded in agreement.

“I only have a few rubbers, but if you want me to use one, you’ll have to wait until last and hope I can fuck all of you.”

“I’m safe, Josey. I want to fuck you and I’d love for you to cum in my pussy,” Erin Anders told me.

I motioned for her to come over to me.

“Erin, you get to go fifth. I like a girl who knows what she wants and isn’t afraid to tell a man she wants to fuck his naked cock.”

“Josey, you can fuck my pussy without a condom. Shit, I’d never forgive myself if I passed on a chance to give my cherry up to a stud like you. I’m like Sheila, my pussy is drooling over that cock,” Saige Steiner told me.

“Saige, you’re sixth. The rest of you get in line. I want all of you bent over this long couch with your asses out and ready to get fucked from behind. If anyone wants to get fucked twice, just turn around after I fuck you from behind, sit on the couch and I’ll get right back to you shortly. I love sucking a girls titties while I fuck her the second time, so remember that too,” I told them and there was a mad scramble to get in line.

I watched Linda as she licked her fingers and swiped them through her pussy to get it wet. DAMN!

“Josey, can we watch you fuck the girls on this end, at least until you get closer?” Hanna Witherspoon asked.

“Come over here with me, Hanna. You can put my cock in each pussy as we go down the line.”

“SHIT – thanks Josey. Damn, I can’t even get my fingers around your cock,” she said as I knelt behind Linda’s sexy ass.

“Pull her pussy open, Hanna, then I’ll put my cock in her.”

“Shit, Josey. You pull her butt open and let me stick your cock in her pussy for you. Fuck, I love this, I may get a n orgasm just helping you fuck, and I’ve never had a orgasm before in my life.”

With my thumbs I pulled Linda’s butt cheeks open and looked down to see her golden pussy shining with girl cum. My cock gave a leap as Hanna held me tight.

“Damn, Josey’s cock is rearing to go back here, Linda. Get ready to get your nasty little pussy fucked cause here we come.”

“Josey, don’t hurt my pussy. It feels like you’re putting your fist in me back there,” Linda said and tried to raise up.

“Spread your knees wider, Linda. I need to get closer so I can shove my cock all the way inside your pussy,” I told her, still pushing more inside her as I talked.

“Oh damn, I love this, Josey! Look at your fat cock pushing Linda’s pussy open. Fuck, I know I got a cum when that big part popped inside her pussy. Linda, how does it feel? DAMN, I love helping Josey fuck,” Hanna said. She was on her knees beside me, humping her butt at Linda like she was doing the fucking.

“Hanna, step across Linda’s butt facing me, then sit on her, while I fuck her. I want to suck your titties. I love sucking titties while I fuck,” I told her.

Hanna jumped up and stepped across Linda’s butt, then sat down easy as Linda started pushing back against me trying to help me fuck. I leaned over and sucked one of Hanna’s tiny nipples into my mouth and she grabbed my head to pull me against her titty.

“Look down there, Hanna. Don’t that look good with my cock going in and out of Linda’s pussy?”

“Josey, I feel like your cock is about to come out my mouth. How much more do we lack getting all of you inside me,” Linda shouted with her face in the couch cushion.

“Linda, he’s only got half of his cock inside you when he shoves it deep. You need to hump your ass more and help us fuck you. FUCK, you should see this from back here. I think I’m getting cums myself they way I feel,” Hanna said.

I looked down to see Hanna’s pussy dripping on Linda’s butt and knew this girl’s pussy was ready for a fucking. With my lips locked on her tiny nipple, I pulled my cock out of Linda’s pussy and aimed it right at Hanna’s tight pussy lips. At first, she pulled her butt back, then she slid forward as I shoved my cock as deep as I could into her.

“Damn, Josey, that hurt. OHHHhhhh Fuckkkkk. Do me faster now, Josey. OH YES, I know that was a cum and I’m getting another one.”

“Josey, put your cock back in my pussy, it was supposed to be my turn first,” Linda hollered, her face still buried in the cushions.

With my cock slick from both pussies, I pulled out of Hanna and shoved it all the way inside Linda again. All the way to my balls.

“YES, YES, Josey. Fuck me deep. OH DAMN, I feel like my belly is cramping. I just got my first cum and I just got fucked by Josey Ruiz for the first time,” Linda yelled.

I was getting close when Hanna pulled my face close to hers and we kissed. That was all it took, I shot cum in Linda’s pussy like I had one of my Tommy Guns for a cock. Damn, this girl’s pussy feels good. I knew she was getting a cum, her pussy was boiling over and she was bucking her ass up and down with Hanna still sitting on her. I will get my cock in Linda’s pussy again and soon.

One down and nine to go.

Before I moved away from Linda, I pulled my cock out of her pussy and rammed it back inside Hanna’s stingy little split.

“OH DAMN, Josey. I didn’t know you were about to fuck me again. YES – Fuck my little pussy, I feel a real cum coming on now. Give me a good one, Josey. OH FUCK yes, I feel you shooting cum inside me now. OH HELL, my momma is going to kill me when I tell her I’m pregnant ... but right now, I don’t give a damn—FUCK ME JOSEY—OH FUCK YES, I’m cumming and I feel your cum shooting inside my pussy. Just go ahead and fill me up. I know I’m pregnant anyhow!”

My cock was still dribbling cum when I pulled out and looked over at Shelia’s ass spread and ready for a fucking. Damn, I’m about to get more pussy in one night than I usually get in three.

Before I could get in place to shove my cock in Sheila’s pussy, Linda leaned over in front of me and pulled my face around to kiss me. Her big red lips tasted like strawberries and damn, can this girl kiss. When she pulled back, she was smiling.

“Damn, Josey, you kiss like you fuck. Would you get mad if I brought out my party favors? I have enough for all of us, if you’ll let me.”

“Party favors?” I asked. I thought I knew what she meant, but I was surprised that the cheerleaders partook of the wacky-wild-weed.

“Josey, have you never smoked a joint? We use them to wind down after game nights. If we smoke one, you won’t tell on us will you?”

“I might like to try it myself if you have plenty,” I lied out my ass.

“Then we’ll show you how and you’ll love it, Josey. I’ll be right back. Damn, I love you for coming here with us and fucking all of us.”

Linda was gone before I had my cock in Sheila’s slick pussy.

I never even thought about cheerleaders smoking joints. My cock jerked and got another gear. I knew my balls were about to start ginning cotton now, with my favorite back-up coming.

Linda came back and handed out the skinny little reefer sticks and I knew this shit wasn’t going to be enough to do this wild cheerleader fuck party any good.

“Hanna, come here. I need you to go out to my car and look under the driver’s seat and bring me that cigar box. Don’t open it and don’t drop it. Will you?”

“Hell yes, Josey. I’ll be right back.” She was gone like a bullet, with her naked titties and ass just a jiggling, and I heard my car door slam then she was back.

“Hanna, thanks. You’ll get a second ride on Josey’s bucking mule for this. Open the box and pass out the fat boys to the crowd.”

“Shit, Y’all – look at the size of these red doobies, Josey’s got,” Hanna said as she handed each of the girls one of my special made, Mexican Red ready rolls.

“Damn, Josey. Where did you get these fat boogers rolled in red wrappers? Do you grow your own?” Linda asked as she pulled on one and stoked her smoke. She coughed and her eyes watered, then her smile turned into a big grin.

“Now THIS is some damn good shit here. Light up everyone, Josey has just ripped this party wide-ass open. With his fat Mexican cock and his fat Mexican joints.”

Hanna held her smoldering joint to my lips and I pulled a heavy load of pure grade coal smoke deep into my lungs. I held it and felt it run straight to my cock. My cock and I both were happy and we made Sheila happy too when I bottomed out in her snug little pussy. She went fucking wild after Linda let her take a long hard pull on that fat of smoke, she was swinging on.

“Fuck me deep, Josey. OH FUCK YES. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. I’m getting a cum and my pussy is still jerking and reaching for more. Shove your cock deep, make me cum one more time,” she yelled and I gave her what she wanted, just as I gave her what she may not want – when she realizes she’s knocked up.

Harriet West was leaning on her elbows, kneeling over the couch. Her ass still bent over and ready for a fuck as she sucked her smoke deep and held her toke. She’s not new to this. Smoking that is, I could tell from the looks of her tight little girl pussy, that she’s never been fucked. Shit she has the smallest pussy and the tightest lips I’ve ever seen on a girl built like her.

Major Fucking Melons too, I’m talking about.

“Harriet, do you still want me to fuck your little virgin pussy?” I asked her – as politely as I could under the circumstances.

“Hell Yeah, Josey. Fuck my cunt, Baby. I heard Momma tell Daddy that one night and I’ve been dreaming of the day I could tell a man that and get my cunt fucked like Momma did. Tomorrow’s my eighteenth birthday and I want a big fucking birthday present from you. Fill my cunt with cake icing, Josey.”

“Damn, Harriet. I never heard you talk like that. I thought I was the only one who called her pussy a cunt when we got high,” Charlotte Himmes told her.

“This is special, Charly. We got Josey, we got weed and we got cock. Oh what a night.

“Fuck my cunt, Josey. Fuck me all the way to my womb and load my belly with one Josey’s little Greasers. Damn, this is some good shit here. I hope you got enough for another go ‘round of this bad-ass shit and your bad-ass – bad-boy cock!”

“Get you a good snoot full and hang on, Harriet. Here comes Daddy’s cock and he’s gonna put his baby in Momma’s belly,” I told her and pushed my cock against her sealed cunt lips. Her seal finally broke and she sprung a leak when I pushed my way in just a little at a time.

“Damn, you got a tight little cunt, Harriet. Tight and brown, like a Mexican cunt. Your pussy is leaking and my cockhead is slick, want some more of me already?”

“Fuck me, Baby. Fuck me with that wild Mexican cock and fill my cunt with smoke and wild marijuana seed. I’ll grow my own little Mexican hell-raiser and teach him to roll smokes and stroke his Momma’s cunt with his fat Mexican cock,” Harriet told me.

“Give it to her, Josey. Damn, just look down there at that fat cock drilling a hole in Harriet’s ass. FUCK, I could get a cum just watching this shit. Fuck that cunt’s cunt, Josey,” Nyla Houser told me when she leaned over to look between Harriet’s ass cheeks where my cock was buried close to halfway.

“Kiss me, Nyla. Take a big blow on that joint and shove your smoke down my throat.”

She was drawing so hard on that doobie, her cheeks were pulled in. Then with a tight grin, she leaned over close to me and we locked lips like a fucking vacuum cleaner sucking on a thin scatter rug. She took me at my word and let her breath fill my lungs with sweet, juicy janga junk.

My cock skipped a gear and went straight to third. I jammed it down hard and shoved it to the bottom of Harriet’s tiny little cunt.

“Fuck me, Josey. Fill me with your cum. OH FUCK YES. I love your fucking cock,” Harriet yelled and Hanna shoved another doobie between her lips.

Nyla held her fat little friend to my lips and let me have another long pull. My cock was loving this shit. I was reloading as fast as I shot cum in these little hot little cheerleader pussies. I felt another good one coming down the hill and when it hit flat ground, I blasted Harriet’s pussy full just as I hit fourth gear.

Pam Grassley was on her back, her legs wide and her hard young titties staring straight up at the ceiling. Her head was against the couch back and she was grinning at me when I knee-walked up between her legs. My cock was pointing right at her face, aimed over her fat little bald pussy hump. I could see pure clear, spring water running from her tight lips, down to her tiny brown asshole and I nearly shot her ass from a foot away.

She reached out and pushed the head of my cock down, right against the mouth of her wet pussy, then she gave her butt a few little jerks up and down to get my fat cock-knob settled in.

With her long red fingernails pinching the roach’s neck, she took a deep pull then motioned for me to lean close. I felt my cock slipping inside her when I leaned over to take her blow. I sucked her lungs empty as I filled her little virgin cunt with Mexican sausage.

She had her fingers in my hair and I felt her long fingernails scrape my scalp as she pulled me closer and sucked her fucking smoke right back out of my lungs. I shoved my cock as deep as it would go in her pussy and she humped her ass up, her legs wide open taking my cock all the way to her belly. We were still locked up mouth to mouth, pussy to cock, when her pussy started scratching and clawing at my cockhead.

I cupped a handful of her hard young titties in each hand and thumbed her nipples like I was shelling corn.

This girl has to be part Mexican! She fucked her pussy up hard, her butt jacking my cock up in her cunt another notch each time she fucked it up and down.

“Do me, Josey. Here comes my cum and I love the way your cock feels. Fuck me, Fuck me, Baby and fill me with hot Mexican cum. OH FUCKING JESUS! FUCK MY CUNT, JOSEY. OH HELL YES, I FEEL YOU PUMPING MY CUNT FULL OF HOT CUM!”

Linda almost smothered Pam when she held a pillow over her face until she stopped screaming.

Linda turned her face to look at me. She was smiling and I kissed her.

My cock got a gear I didn’t even know it had and I filled Pam’s cunt with another load of bullets filled with Mexican baby cheese from my Tommy Gun.

I looked around to see Nyla, Saige, and Erin grinning at me. Each of them pinched a roach as they sucked the blood out of it. Each of them had a hand over their pussy and a finger slicking their little pussy lips over.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.