Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

My dash clock showed 4:43 when I rolled to a stop at the back corner of the apartment building. I saw the curtains move, and then Val poked her head out the door to look both ways before she came out. She ran out her door, slamming it behind her, as her small white, shorty apron flipped up over her pussy.

The apron was made with a bib at the top that was barely wide enough to cover half of each breast, with a strap that looped around her neck. She had it tied at the waist in back with a big bow-ribbon knot. She ran barefoot to leap feet-first, right over my passenger door and slide down into the seat, laughing aloud as she looked up at me.

JOSEY, I feel so fucking good! I feel like I’m a teenager, who just smoked a joint and I’m still high from it.”

We were cruising out of town and she was still down in the seat. I could tell she’d been in the sun quite a bit during the summer. She was darker than me, even on the side of her butt cheek that was exposed.

Her titties aren’t that big, but they sure are proud little beauties sitting there with the apron bib between them. Her nipples look just like Hershey’s chocolate drops and not much bigger. Just little dark swollen peaks. She’s loosened the braids from her dark brown hair. It is long, down past her shoulders and blowing up over the seat back.

“Do I pass? You’ve sure looked me over.”

“You passed as soon as I walked in the diner and saw you today. You get a medal for high-jumping the door of my car like that back there. I like your hair down like that. You remind me of my Aunt Rita. Her hair is darker, but cut a lot like yours. Her skin is darker and her titties are bigger, but you look a lot like her with your face turned to the front.”

Now I remind of your Aunt? And just how old is she?” she asked, but she was smiling.

“She’s just twenty-seven. Just so you’ll know, she’s Mexican and she’s one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen.”

WOW, I’m glad I look like her then. I’d like to meet her. Miss Mabel talked about her a little after you left. She told us that Rita Ruiz practically raised you as her own son after she married your uncle, who was killed in the plane crash. I hope she’s doing OK now.”

“She was the only Momma I knew for most of my life. Then just a few days ago, I met my real Momma for the first time. Now, Aunt Rita and I live out on the Ramsey Farm with my Momma and Granny Ramsey...

“I’d like to take you out there and meet them one day, that is you’d even want to go.”

“Shit, Josey, are you serious? I mean, hell they would probably call your Lady Sheriff friend to come lock me up for messing with a minor. Here I am now, almost naked, feeling like a teenager again with my tits and ass hanging out for you to ogle.”

“I like ogling your tits and ass, Valerie. I wish you would stand up in the seat and let the wind blow your hair back. Take that apron off too so I could see you naked as we fly down the highway.”

“No one calls me Valerie.”

“I do! Do you want to get naked and have some fun, Valerie?”

“Yes, but I’m scared to let go.”

“Scared?”

“Well, scared of what may happen. I mean, well ... you’re fifteen and I’m twenty-six. I haven’t dated in the two years I’ve been here. I don’t make a lot of money and I didn’t finish high school, so I’m not going to get the best jobs, I know that. I don’t have pretty clothes and I don’t even have a car to drive to work if I had a good job anyway...

“I’m not telling you all of this about me, to make you feel sorry for me. I don’t need sympathy. I’m telling you that I’m dirt poor and barely making it and here you are just now discovering that your Momma and Granny are the richest two people in the county. What would they say, if you drove up with me in your car, naked like this?

“They would tell me to bring you in and introduce you to them. Then they would grab you and hug you until you felt good about being there and being happy with yourself, just like you are.”

“Bull Shit!”

“No Bull Shit. The truth. I have to tell you though, their lives haven’t always been as good it may seem. They have both had some really hard times and they’ve had to deal with a lot of hurt, but they never gave up and they know what it’s like to hurt and be hurt ... Now, will you stand up and let the wind blow in your hair like you were going to that cold day back in December of 1952?”

You’re a smart-ass kid aren’t you? You see what people are instead of what they want to be.”

“Did you marry him before he left?”

“I did! The next day, we went to the courthouse and got married. He was leaving in three days and I wanted to have his baby - but it didn’t happen.”

“Get your ass up there and let the wind blow your hair, shake your ass and laugh. Hell, hunch your ass and fuck the wind, Valerie - you know you want to ... You can’t go back and he can’t come back. You can’t stop living your life either, damn it. You’re too beautiful to waste away and not let a man love you.”

“Josey, are you a fucking head doctor or something, acting like a teenager? You can’t talk to me like that. I’m trying the best I know how,” she said and started crying.

“I didn’t mean to make you cry, Valerie. I was just trying to get you to see yourself as I see you. Please don’t cry.”

“I’m alright. Do you have anything in here I can use to wipe my eyes? I hate it when I cry, my fucking eyes get so red and swollen.”

“I have some clean shop towels in there, they look old, but they’re clean,” I told her and pointed to my glove box before I thought about the matchbox and the money.

“Here, let me get them for you,” I said and reached across in front of her. I pulled a red shop towel out and my match box fell out in the floor and hit her bare foot.

“I know what that is. Do you really smoke that shit?”

“Yes. Want to smoke a fat one with me?”

I’d kill for one right now. Can we go somewhere and just sit, have a smoke and talk?”

“Hang on to you apron, Valerie. We’re going to get high and dance in the dirt.”

“You’re crazy as hell, Josey Ruiz. I love you though ... I can’t help but love your crazy ass.”

“I love you too, Valerie and I hope one day we really can get naked and have some real fun together.”

“Will you bring your matchbox?”

“Hell yes. Here, light both of us one. I need a good hit myself and you need a big hard blow. Just be careful when you take a long hit on that stick, this is some stout Mexican shit you’re building a fire under.”

“I love getting high and kicking back. Years ago, I always wanted to go to California and join the wild ass kids on the beach out there. I never got up the nerve though. Here, take this one, damn this is one more hot mother-fucker, “ she said as she pulled it hard to get it fired up, then handed it over to me.

“Sorry about that, I used to say that a lot but I’ve been trying to stop cussing so much since I’ve been working for Miss Mabel.”

“Say anything you like. I know them all.”

I pulled up in my favorite spot and parked, then turned the radio on and twisted around to face her. She took a long hard pull and nearly choked, then she looked at me with her eyes red and tears in them.

“Damn, this shit is really good! Straight from Mexico?”

“Yep, it sure don’t take many drags to pull you up out of the dumps either, so get ready to get happy.”

“I needed this, Josey. You’re a young man of many surprises to say the least,” she told me, then turned to face me in the seat with her legs parted just a little. I could see her pussy and it was trimmed with a narrow strip right up from her pussy split about three inches.

FUCK. I started getting a hard-on. This high octane shit from Mexico does it to me every time. Then throw in a naked pussy and my cock really kicks into gear.

“I like your haircut, Valerie.”

“Damn, I wondered why you were so quiet. I swear, Josey, I never meant to flash my pussy at you. Yet anyway.”

“I’m glad you did. Like I said, I like your haircut. Did you just do that, or do you keep it like that all the time?”

“I used to keep it like that all the time. Manny liked it cut like that and I did it just for him for three whole years after he died. I never let another man have my pussy for those three years, then I got drunk and ended up in the back seat of a married man’s car one night. Fuck, Josey, we were in his damned garage at his house when I woke up butt-ass naked with none of my clothes to be found.”

“What did you do? How did you get home?”

“I put his shirt on and left him sitting there asleep, drunk and naked. I took three dollars out of his wallet and threw it and a set of keys back in the floorboard and then walked barefoot one block and caught a taxi.”

“Damn, do you get messed up like that very often?”

“That was the only time in my life I ever did anything that. I was so fucking mad and ashamed of myself for letting that happen, I never went out again, not even on a date.”

“I still like your haircut on your pussy.”

“I’m glad you like it. I went ape-shit thinking about you when I got home today. Then when I took a bath, I shaved it. I wanted you to see my pussy, but then I got all blubbery just now and lost my nerve.

“Can I see it without the apron covering it?”

“You’ll laugh if I let you.”

“No, I may want to kiss your pussy, but I can see enough now to tell you that I’d never laugh at that little pussy.”

“Do you really kiss pussies, Josey? I never knew a man who did that. I’ve heard about them though. Women too, but I guess I just ran in the wrong circles when I was your age.”

“I love pussy, Valerie. I love fucking, I love sucking, and I absolutely LOVE eating a woman’s pussy until she cums so many times, she screams for me to stop.”

“Damn, this shit is getting to me. I’m getting high and I’m getting hot and horny with you talking about eating my pussy.”

“Show me your pussy, Valerie. Take the apron off and throw it in the back seat. I won’t let you wake up naked ... well if we do, I’ll take you home in time to go to work.”

“Josey, can we share another one? That was the best shit I’ve ever smoked, and I need some more if we’re both going to get completely naked.”

“We don’t have to, you know?”

I do damn it! Now get us another one fired up. I want to fly, and if I land on something big and hard, I hope there’s no permanent damage ... Look at this, Josey. See my lipstick? I told you you’d see it if my apron was too short,” she said and untied the apron in back, then slipped the loop over her head. She stood in my seat and spread her legs wide.

Val had thin line painted down each pussy lip, with red lipstick. DAMN, her pussy looks good enough to eat.

I had the doob lit, sucking on it like a soda straw. I held it until my lungs burned as I reached out to hand that fire stick to her. She took it, and I leaned over to breathe my smoke on her pussy.

I looked up and she was pulling so hard on that joint, the little sparks were popping off the end. She held her smoke and I pulled her pussy to my face and licked her from back to front, then back again. Her legs almost buckled and I locked my mouth on her pussy with my head back. She was straddling my face, hunching me like hell.

If she goes down in flames, I’m going down with her.

She tapped me on my shoulder and I took my face from her pussy to look up. She offered me the roach and I pinched it’s neck, then sucked the life out of it. It felt like the fire went all the way to my lungs in a big red ball.

FUCK, this really is some good shit.

“I can’t believe you just sucked my pussy like that.”

“Did you like it?”

“Fuck, Josey. I could have bent your head over backwards and rode you up and down this dirt road like a fucking rocky horse.

“Not a real horse? Just a fucking rocky horse?” I asked and she laughed so hard she fell to her knees in the seat.

She was right in front of me and she smiled when she looked at me.

“You’ve got lipstick on your mouth, Josey. Who have you been kissing to get lipstick on you, you nasty little pussy eating devil?”

“I’ve been eating a prize pussy and this crazy beautiful waitress named Valerie paints her pussy lips with red lipstick, if you can believe that crazy shit.”

I’ve heard some fucking lies in my life, but that one has to be about the wildest fucking story I’ve ever heard. I suppose next you’ll tell me she wanted to kiss your lips while they’re still covered in red lipstick and fresh pussy cum.”

“She wanted to kiss me like that, but she’s still chicken to let herself go. I think she’s afraid to let a young boy hold her and fuck her. I think she’s afraid he really does have a long fat cock and he’ll even try to fuck his way inside her little lipstick painted pussy lips and cum inside her.”

“I bet if you pulled your jeans off and got naked with her, she might really like your big fucking cock and even want to suck it and maybe even fuck it too if you could get it past her lipstick coated pussy lips.”

“If she was here right now, she would probably want to get in the back seat so we could kiss and suck until we got horny as hell. I know if I ever kiss her on her mouth then suck her titties, she’ll try to fuck me to death before I make her stop.”

“Josey?”

“Yes, Valerie?”

“Kiss me like you would if you really did love me. I want all we can cram into one little ride in the country. I want you, not a faded memory of someone from my past. I want Josey Ruiz to kiss me and fuck me.”

“We could make love instead of fuck. I know how to do both, if you’re wondering.”

“Make love to me the next time we ride and get naked. Today, I just need you to fuck me, Josey.”

“Valerie, you fuck me. I like being fucked by a beautiful woman and you need to get your ass used to being in charge of things again.”

“You won’t hear me argue about that. But the only thing I need right now is that cock naked and hard.”

“You may need to let me suck your pussy again before you fuck me.”

“Show it to me, Josey. I really do need your cock. I hope you have the biggest fucking cock in the world and I get to fuck it right here, right now.”

“Get in the backseat, Valerie, I want to give you some cock.”

Val leaped over the seat backs and I almost leaped over on her with my clothes still on. This is one more tall, sexy, fuckable young woman and I aim to have her pussy smeared from my eyebrows to my ankles before we head back.

She was standing in the back seat leaning over to watch me shove my boots off then pull my new Levi jeans off. When I raised up, I had my T-shirt wadded up in front and pulled it over my head. I twisted in the seat and stood up at the same time with my cock right in her face.

“OH Damn! I love this big fucker. Have you really fucked a girl with this fat hunk of Mexican sausage meat before?”

“A few.”

“Come to me, Baby. I want to give you some pussy.”

“Nope, you’ve got to fuck me, remember? I’m going to give you all my cock you want, but you have to fuck it.”

Valerie grabbed me by my hair and pulled me close as we kissed. We sucked each others mouths until we were humping from across the seat backs at each other. She fell back and pulled me down by my hair as she fell into the back seat.

My face was between her titties and I ate both of them, or tried to. I raised up to look at her and she grabbed me for another kiss. We were just about to fuck each other when I backed up and pulled her with me. I never said a word as I pulled her up so I could lie down on the seat.

She was grinning when she straddled me. She held my cock upright with her right hand while she rested on her knees. She fucked her sexy ass back and forth a few times to smear lipstick all over my cockhead and get me slick.

“Here I come, Josey, ready or not. Red lipstick on my pussy and all,” she said as she lowered her pussy to my cock.

After she had fucked me like a wild rabbit for close to five minutes, she finally had the head of my cock inside her, and that was all.

“I need some help, Josey! Please?”

“Fuck me Valerie. Sit on my cock and lean over here so I can suck your titties. Then you take my cock in your pussy. Do it, Valerie. Fuck me and we’ll cum so many times we’ll lose count.

“Will you pull out? Or do you have condoms?”

“I want to cum in your pussy, will you let me?”

Are you serious?

“Yes, don’t you want to make us a baby?”

“OH DAMN, Josey. I do want a baby some day and I would love to have yours, but not right now. I can’t.”

“Then reach under the seat and get one from that box, we’ll wait until I take you to the farm so you can meet Momma, Granny, Aunt Rita, and the others.”

“When will that be?”

“One day this week.”

“If I do have your baby, will you pay the doctor bills? I really do want to and you’ve really got me thinking about it now.”

“Fuck me, Valerie. I’ll be the daddy and I’ll pay the bills.”

“Josey, are you sure? I really want to fuck your naked cock now, if you are.”

“Fuck me, Baby. We’ll have a baby girl and she’ll look just like her Momma.”

“OH DAMN.”

I was lying in the seat with my head on the armrest, looking down across my belly to where she was still trying to get my cock inside her pussy. Her pussy was stretching and slowly she was taking more and more of me.

“Damn, Josey. This is hard work – you could at least fuck your cock up and try to get the damn thing in my pussy! You have no idea how bad I want your cock all the way inside me when I get a cum.”

“Like this?” I said and timed her hunching with one of my own. When she came forward and down, I rammed my cock up into her pussy hard.

“YES, OH FUCK YES. DAMN Your cock is big!”

“Want some more?”

“Stay right there and let me fuck you. I really think I could get a cum with you right there. OH, OH DAMN, OH YES I CAN.”

She was fucking her ass back and forth with her pussy opening to take a little more with each stroke. I was feeling good too and raised up just a little to reach for her butt. With my hands clamped on her hips, I pulled and pushed her back and forth, fucking my cock up and down, forcing more of me inside her until I could go no deeper.

“DO IT NOW, JOSEY. Fuck me, Baby. Make us a baby girl.”

Just as both of us locked up, we looked at each other. I could feel her pussy pulling and gripping my cock. I was pumping her full and my cock was jerking and spewing cum inside her so hard, it hurt.

Valerie leaned back just a little and I saw blood!

“Val, we got a problem down here. I hope we haven’t hurt you,” I told her, then raked my finger in her blood and showed it to her.

“FUCK! I wasn’t supposed to start for two more days. Shit, I’m so sorry, Josey. I’m so damned embarrassed. Now I’ve messed up our perfect ride in the country.”

“No you haven’t! This was still fun and just think, when we come back, your pussy will be even more happy to see my cock.”

“Are you sure? You’re not just saying that?”

“I meant what I said. I love you and I want you to be happy. I love your sexy body and I fucking love your pussy too,” I told her and raked my hand across the floorboard, trying to find something for her to wipe with.

I came up with her tiny little apron and tossed it over into the front seat. I wanted us to keep that. I found the T-shirt I was wearing when Beverly and I fucked, and handed it to her.

“We can’t use this, the blood stains will never come out.”

“Don’t worry about it, it was worth it. Just clean up and keep this between your legs until we get you back to your apartment.”

“I really did have a great time and I have never in my life felt as good as I did when we both got our cum at the same time,” she told me.

“We’ll do this again and I hope you still want to have a baby. I’d really like for us to.”

“Will you bring your matchbox back when we do? That was some good shit, and that was some hot fucking you put on my ass.”

“You did the fucking, Val, and next time, I’ll have the matchbox full and you can take another ride through the clouds on my fucking rocky horse.

“That was some ride on that rocky horse’s bucking ass too. Damn, if I wasn’t bleeding so bad, I’d ride that fucker again.”

For both of us to have been so damn high, we sure came down in a hurry at the sight of her pussy bleeding.

When I pulled up at her apartment, she leaned over and we kissed.

“I’ll be back in town tomorrow and I’ll stop by to see you. I hope you’re alright with what we did. I want to do that again many more times, and as soon as you’re ready,” I told her.

“I loved it all. Except for the bleeding that is. I’ll see you tomorrow and I’ll be ready for your ass in a few days. Ask me again about the baby when we do this again.”


When I got home, I was glad to see Mona’s vehicle parked over next to Granny’s Caddy, with Miss Mooney’s car parked on the other side of it. I’d love to have some more pussy from both of them, shit, Carmelita and Cynthia too.

They were all in the kitchen as usual and I was welcomed home like a long lost hero by all my women.

They wanted to tell me about their confrontation with Jack Mason, the druggist, first and everyone pulled up chairs and stools and sat around the kitchen table as Mona and Granny talked...

“Josey, we really believe he was involved in the deal with Gregg and the Garcias. From the way he reacted when I asked him if Gregg had ever contacted him about buying any pills or other contraband drugs that had been smuggled into the country – he looked like he was about to break and run,” Mona told us.

“Then Mona really nailed his ass when she asked if he was aware that his wife was addicted to prescription drugs and told him that Gregg already had a file on her and was about to close in on her source,” Granny told us as they laughed.

“I told him that I was bringing in the FBI to help me with all the evidence Gregg had put together in his private files I’d found. He told us that he had an urgent meeting in less than thirty minutes that he had forgotten about and had to get dressed. He asked us to leave and not tell anyone about Gregg’s investigation just yet, that he was in on it with Gregg and that he would help me finish it,” Mona said.

“Did he leave right then? Or do you know?” I asked.

“He went upstairs as soon as he got up from the table, and we went out to my vehicle and drove down one block and parked in an alley. He came out with two suitcases and drove out toward the north end of town, like he was being chased.”

“Josey, were you able to get anywhere with Beverly while we were talking to her father?” Granny asked me.

“I was and she has no clue about what’s going on, even about her mother. She did take her mother to the clinic at 3:00 for a checkup and we met while her mother was with the doctor.”

“You fucked her – didn’t you, Josey?” Mirra asked and all of them laughed. They knew I did.

“Yes, and I asked her to get her mother out of that house and get her off those pills. I told her that she was a grown woman now and she needed to stand up to her daddy and tell him she was moving out and that she was taking her mother with her.”

“Josey, I hope you told her to come here and bring her mother too,” Momma told me.

“I did, Momma. I knew you and Granny would want me to do that.”

“I’m glad you did too, Josey. We need her here when she has that baby. We can tell by the way you’re grinning that you’ve already knocked her up. Now haven’t you?” Aunt Rita said and I let them have their fun.

“Yes, but just wait until you get to know her. All of you will like her as much as I do. She really is sort of ditzy, but she’s smart too, and she wants to have fun and get away from her daddy for the first time in her life.”

“Josey, we’re proud of you. I already know we’ll love her, we just had to tease you about it,” Momma told me.

“I knew that, Momma. I was having fun too.”

“Tell us about the rest of your day, Josey,” Leanne said and smiled when I grinned at her and Alexa.

“Well, since Celle and Lilia gave me some money, I went by Yung’s and bought some new clothes and a pair of new boots.”

“Did you see Yin while you were there?” Mona asked.

“I sure did and I couldn’t believe how much weight she’s lost since I saw her last.”

“Did she wait on you, Josey? She always did have a crush on you when you were younger,” Aunt Rita told me.

“Yes, her parents and her grandparents were gone to Ashton for lunch and she helped me get the right size boots, jeans and T-shirts.”

“She must have talked you into buying some of that new men’s cologne, too. I knew I smelled that! Gregg bought a bottle from Hua when they first got it,” Mona said and smiled at me.

“She gave me the sample bottle,” I told them and took their looks and laughed about it.

“You must have stayed quite a while with her, since her parents and grandparents were all gone,” Miss Etty said, laughing when I laughed.

“I did and she told me about the Chinese custom where her father or grandfather would send back to China for her a husband. She even told me that her own mother had told her to find an American boy to get her pregnant and she wouldn’t have to marry a little man with a little dick.”

“Did she find one already?” Granny asked and nearly fell out of her chair, she was laughing so hard.

“Yep, she sure did and thanked me a hundred times. I told her to put me down for each Thursday at 11:00.” I let them have their fun. Shit I love this. Aunt Rita and I would have fun when it was just us, but we could never cut up and laugh when Uncle Ralph was home.

“Is she going to tell her mother about you and her?” Mona asked.

“I told her to tell them today if she wanted to.”

“Josey, you need to tell Yin to ask her parents permission to come live with us. We want her here too when she has your baby. The next time I go to town, I’ll go by and talk to them,” Granny told me.

“Granny, I met someone else today that you and Mona had talked to already. They already knew that Mona was the new sheriff.”

“Who was it?”

“I ate at Mabel’s about an hour after y’all did.”

“I bet you got an eyeful of Val too while you were there,” Mona told me.

“If I know my son, she got more than her eye full of him,” Momma said and even I had to laugh at that.

“Granny, I want to help her some way. She’s barely able to pay her rent and she doesn’t even have a vehicle.”

“Josey, I like her too. Mona and I were talking about her after we left Mabel’s place and I told her then, that Val needed help but was too proud to ask and too poor to make it on her own.”

“Mona told me that Mabel was thinking about selling her cafe and retiring. What if we bought it from her and moved the building out on the bypass? She could run it and when she got it going, she could buy it.”

“Granny, I was thinking the same thing. I’m sure glad I have all of you for a family now. I love it when we can help people.”

Just remember, Josey, we’re not a charity here, she’ll have to do the work and if she wants to make it, she’ll do really good out on the bypass with local business and the through traffic too.”

“I know, Granny, and thanks. Can I tell her tomorrow when we take Celle and Lilia to their place to get the rest of the stuff they wanted?”

“I’ll go too and I’ll talk to Mabel. If she wants to sell, we’ll tell Val what we talked about.”

“That’s fair enough.”

Later in my room, Celle, Lilia, Mirra, Leanne, Alexa, and Cynthia were all in bed with me. Mirra, Celle, and Lilia had gone up earlier to split out their money in the suitcases and backpacks. I saw them take an empty cigar box with them from the kitchen closet and knew what they were going to do while they were up there.

When Cynthia, Alexa, and Leanne, and I had showered and fucked around in the bathroom for over thirty minutes, we went into my bedroom where they had the suitcases sorted into seven different piles, with the 6 backpacks piled on top of the last pile.

They were sitting on my bed naked, smoking fat doobies and smiling as Lilia and Celle made notes on a writing pad.

“Josey, we have our loot already divided out. We want you to have the six backpacks and twelve of the suitcases. This will leave rest of us girls here with five suitcases each,” Lilia explained.

“That money should belong to you. Your parents may have made the money illegally, but it now belongs to both of you,” I told them.

“Josey, we told you that we wanted to do this. The way we counted, there has to be over fifty million here in your bedroom. All of it is drug money and Granny told us that none of us can spend too much at one time or someone may get suspicious and come snooping around. Celle and I want you to have twenty million and each of us will take five million,” Lilia said and smiled.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.