Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

I put one box of rubbers under my seat, then opened the other box and took three out to put in my back pocket. I put the opened box in my glove compartment. I guess I do need to start using them on stray pussy, but damn, does it ever feel good to shoot my cum inside a naked pussy with my naked cock.

Since Beverly has never fucked before, she gets the naked cock – well – if she shows up naked under her dress with a shaved pussy, I’ll give her my naked cock. If she shows up wearing underwear with a thick hairy pussy, I’ll use a rubber.

Sounds like a fair deal to me.

I knew I didn’t need to be just killing time, with my car parked here any longer, so I drove over to the bank to see if Tori was there. I decided to deposit two stacks of the hundred dollar bills the Garcia sisters had given me. Then I thought of how that would look.

I pulled over on an empty parking lot and took the brown paper wrappers from the two full bundles of bills. I dumped them loose into the plain brown paper bag Beverly had given me, mixed them up a little, and folded the top over.

Shit, that’ll do it. I’ll let them count the money and whatever the total is, should tell me what’s in the other bundles. That way we’ll know exactly how much Celle and Lilia have back at the house.


When I walked into the bank, there were three tellers in a row in the front lobby, then I looked over to my right and saw Tori through a glass door. She sitting at a desk in a private office with her name over the door. Tori Himmes, Senior Vice President.

“May I help you?” the teller nearest me asked.

She wasn’t tall and she wasn’t short. From her waist down, her hips and legs were what I’d call totally fuckable. Her waist was tiny compared to her hips, and her huge fucking titties looked like mountain peaks on her chest. She was pretty in her face and she was smiling at me as if she already liked me.

“Uh, I was hoping to see Miss Himmes.”

“Do you have an appointment?”

“No Ma’am, but she knows me.”

“Wait right here, I’ll go see if she has time to meet with you. What was the name?”

“Josey.”

Josey Ruiz?”

“Yes Ma’am. How did you know you know my name?”

“Well, there aren’t many boys named Josey around here as far as I know, and my daughter talks about a boy named Josey Ruiz all the time.”

“She does? What grade is she in?”

“Eighth.”

“Oh I see. I’m in the ninth now. What’s your daughter’s name, maybe I know her anyway.”

“Barb, Barbara Patterson really, but everyone calls her Barb.”

“I don’t guess I know her by her name, sorry.”

“That’s alright, I’ll tell her I met you here at the bank and she’ll be wild for a week.”

She turned and entered Tori’s office after tapping on the glass door. Tori looked up to see me and stood up as the woman spoke to her. They walked to the door together and when the woman went back to her teller booth, Tori held the door open for me. She smiled as I walked past her so close, I could smell her perfume, but she never spoke until her door was closed.


You fucking handsome young stud! I should strip your ass right here and fuck you on my desk,” she told me, pointing to a chair across from her desk.

“Can they hear us out there?” I asked.

“No, you can say whatever you like, we just can’t do anything that may be seen.”

“I’d love to bend you over your desk and fuck you like we fucked yesterday in my new car, out there in the country.”

“That was absolutely, the wildest fucking thing I have ever done in my whole fucking life, Josey. My pussy still drips when I think of you and your big cock.”

“I’m glad you were my first passenger in my new car. I doubt there’ll ever be another wild ride like that as long as I have it.” I lied, but it sounded convincing to me.

“I’m glad I was the first one to give you some pussy in your new car, Josey. Maybe we can do that again one day. I love riding naked like that, standing up, letting the wind fuck me just before you did...

“Now, tell me what brought you to see me today.”

“I need to deposit some money that my Granny gave me. She told me I needed to have a few hundred dollars spending money and she wanted me to put most of it in the bank.”

“How much do you have in that sack?”

“I don’t know really, she just handed the sack to me and I thought your tellers could count it for me.”

“They can, I’ll take it to Marie Patterson for her to count, and make out the deposit slip while you and I complete the account information.”

“I have an account here already. There’s not much money in it, but it’s mine.”

“I’ll be right back ... DAMN, JOSEY, I could fuck you right now, you look so fucking handsome sitting there smiling and looking at my body. You make me so fucking horny when you look at me like that,” she said, looking back before opening the door.

I saw a newspaper folded on the corner of her desk and the headline was about Sheriff Glass.

When Tori came back in, I pointed to it.

“I just found out about Sheriff Glass late yesterday. Did you know him?”

“I knew him when I saw him, but that was all. That plane crash affected a lot lives in this town, didn’t it?”

“It sure did. I still need to take the two Garcia sisters back to their place to get some of their things. I’m not sure what will happen to all that property. I doubt the sisters will ever want to live there again, from what they’ve told me.”

“Are they staying with you? How are they? Do they need anything at all, Josey? I feel so bad for them.”

“So far, they’re doing fine. I’m not sure when we’ll have the funereal services for Uncle Ralph or their parents.”

“I don’t know that I ever met your uncle. My husband knew him well and evidently had some dealings with him. He was really upset when your uncle, the sheriff, and the Garcias were all killed in that crash.”

“He was friends with Sheriff Glass and my uncle too? I suppose most people in town were friends with the sheriff though. I met Miss Glass the day of the crash, or Sheriff Glass I should call her, now that they’ve appointed her interim sheriff. She seems like a nice, very businesslike person. I thought she looked good in her uniform too.”

“I’ve seen her a few times when she was with Gregg, but never actually met her. I agree with you, she does look nice in her uniform. I mean really nice.”

“I met another of your bank employees earlier today when I stopped by the drugstore to pick up some stuff for Granny. She told me she worked here part time.”

“So—you met Beverly—did you? What do you think of her, other than she’s a ditzy blonde with a hot ass on her over sexed young body?”

“She’s pretty, but not nearly as pretty and classy as you. She is sort of ditzy in a way, I guess. I wondered about her counting money here.”

Shit, I’m going to be a secret police detective yet!

“Harry hired her and told me about it the next day. I have to put up with her now because he’s up Jack Mason’s ass with their crazy investment schemes. I put Beverly on part time to begin with, and I doubt she will ever be fulltime. She just seems distant to the customers like she’s afraid to talk to people and be friendly. Even to me at times, and I’ve tried my best to get close to her.”

“I’ve never met Mr. Jack Mason or his wife, but I don’t go in the drugstore either, until today that is,” I told her and she smiled.

There was a tap on the door and Miss Patterson brought my deposit slip in.

“Josey, that was a very nice deposit. Here’s your deposit slip. You now have $30,030.69 in your account.”

“Thanks Miss Patterson. My Granny gave me that money. Oh, tell Barb hi for me and tell her to holler next time she sees me at school, or even anywhere else, since I’m homeschooling now. I’d like to meet her.”

“Thank you, Josey. That’s so very sweet of you, you’ve just made her dream come true.”


“Josey, do you know Marie Patterson?” Tori asked, when Miss Patterson left.

“No, we just now met, and she told me that her daughter, Barb, knows me, but I didn’t know her when she told me her name. She’s only fourteen and in the eighth grade.”

“Josey, you be careful fucking those young girls. You’ll get one of them pregnant ... Besides, I want all of your delicious cock I can get.”

“I wish we did have a way to get some more right now, just like we fucked yesterday too, without being seen and with no fucking rubber. That was wild.”

“Damn, Josey, I’d let you stuff that cock of yours back in my pussy right here, if we could. I still can’t believe to this very minute, that I let you cum in my pussy. I mean four or five fucking times, you blew your cum into my pussy!

“I love the way my cock feels, cumming deep in your pussy, Tori. Makes me want to cum in your pussy again right here in your office with you bent over that shiny desk, naked.”


When I left the bank, it wasn’t even noon and I had a lot of time to kill. I didn’t want to go home yet, so I drove through downtown and stopped at Yung’s Department Store.

I needed some more jeans and I wanted to get some more T-shirts too, since Mirra, my two sisters, and the Garcia sisters were wearing mine all the time.

I slipped two of the hundred dollar bills out of the bundle in my glove box, leaving the paper wrapper around the bundle, then locked my glove box back, since my top was down.

I decided to buy me some more boots too, if they had any I liked. I love having my own money and being able to buy the things I want instead of doing without all the time.

The Yungs are an elderly Chinese couple, and their son, with his wife and daughter run the department store for them.

I’ve never been here by myself, I was always with Aunt Rita the few times we came here when I was younger. I liked it when their son’s wife, Miss Hua waited on Aunt Rita and me. She always smiled a lot and for a skinny woman, she has some really fine titties. Under her loose, silky looking dress, they looked sure enough fine when they wobbled and shook. I remember thinking that she must never wear a bra the way they move. Aunt Rita’s never moved like that unless she was just wearing her house robe.

I only remember seeing their daughter, Yin, in the store a few times. She was sort of chubby and three years ahead of me in school. Her momma had told us that. What grade she was in, not about her being chubby.

When I went in, there was a little bell over the door that jingled when I opened it, then jingled again when it closed. I didn’t see any customers in the store and none of the Yungs either so I walked over to the racks of shoes and boots on the nearest wall. I saw a pair of boots displayed just like the ones I have on and I was looking at the boxes stacked under the racks to see if they had those in my size.

I was bent over looking at a box on bottom when I saw a pair of small feet on the floor right next to me. I knew it was a woman because the shoes were light blue.

I looked up expecting to see Miss Hua but this was a tall skinny girl with a pair of really big pointy titties just like Miss Hua’s.

“Hi, may I help you?” she spoke in perfect English.

“Uh, hi. Yes, I was looking for a pair of boots like I have on, in a 11D. Do you have them?” I said and it came to me right then, who this was. This was Yin Yung.

Fuu-uuck! Yin’s not chubby anymore and she doesn’t dress like her momma in long straight dresses either. She has on a skirt and blouse that fits her really good and her blouse is thin enough, I could see her bra under it. DAMN!

Possibly 34 B. Maybe a twenty-seven waist and a thirty-four butt. I’m getting pretty damn good at this shit now, thanks to Miss Wilkins.

I know you! You’re Josey Ruiz and you used to come in here with your Aunty.”

“Yes, I’m Josey. Are you Yin?”

“Yes, I am Yin and you sure have grown.”

“You sure have too, Yin. I mean, you really look good, uh, you have sure changed since you got out of school.”

“Thank you, Josey. I was too fat for so long, so I started on the new Chinese diet and lost thirty pounds.”

“Well, you sure lost it in the right places. I mean, well ... you know what I mean.”

“Yes, I know, and thank you again. I also like the way I look, even naked when I dress in front of my mirror. My grandfather even tells me he will send for me a husband now that I am a pretty Chinese woman who cares for her body.”

Send-for-you-a-husband?”

“Yes, he will write his friends in China and ask them to find me a suitable husband and pay him to come marry me.”

I’ve never heard of that before! Don’t you get to pick one out? What if you don’t like him when he gets here?”

“Grandfather believes in the traditional Chinese way marriages are arranged. The father or grandfather picks the daughter’s husband or has friends back in China to pick one.”

“What if they pick a short, little bitty, ugly man? I mean dang, Yin, you’re a very beautiful young Chinese woman and this is modern day America!”

“Thank you, Josey, but father says that earthly beauty is only on meant for the eye to behold. True beauty lies quietly inside the soul for the heart to see.”

“Well, I really like your earthly beauty and I’m sure your true beauty is even prettier under your clothes. I mean, well ... uh I can’t get over how good you look and how much you’ve changed.”

“Thank you, Josey. I will go find your boots for you now. Was there something else I could help you with while you’re here today?”

“Yes. I may as well get it all. I mean - I need jeans, T-shirts, socks and underwear too while I’m here.”

“I’ll be right back and we will you find your size in all of them. Ummm ... yes, I’ll be right back,” she told me and turned to walk away, then turned all the way around and looked back at me with a smile like she wanted to say something else, then she turned real slow and walked away. Just before she went through the curtains, she looked back again and smiled that same smile.

I know that smile! In English it means... I’d like to give you some of my pussy right now, Josey.

I’m not sure what that smile means in Chinese though. I wonder if it means the same in Chinese, or any language? ... I wonder if she’s ever fucked. I wonder if she’d like to fuck me. I’d sure like to fuck her.

I’ll have to be real careful with what I say, she may not understand some of the shit I throw at her. But hell, she sure speaks perfect English. Still, I don’t want to piss her off and get her folks out here after my ass with one of them long swords. I wonder if she knows any dirty words. I’m going to check her out with a few mild ones, just to see what she says.

She walked right upon me again without me hearing her. Damn, she sure walks soft.

“Here you are, Josey. A pair of 11-D just like the ones you’re wearing. I brought you a new pair of white socks too. Just to try them on with,” she said with a different smile now, than the one she had given me earlier.

“Thanks, Yin. How did you know I wear white socks?”

“All young boys in American wear white socks. And white jockey underwear.”

“OH! I never knew we all did.”

“It’s OK, I like white socks on a man’s feet.”

“You do? Dang, I hope you like my feet then,” I hoped she knew what I meant.

“I like your feet a lot already. I like big feet on a man and I like men with a big butt too ... I’m so sorry, I shouldn’t have told you that.”

“It’s OK, I do have big feet and a big butt too. I’m glad you like mine.”

“OH I do. Yes I like your big feet and you have a very nice butt. A nice big butt too.”

“Oh, OK. The bigger the better?” I asked and sort of laughed when I said it.

“Yes, don’t you think bigger is better?” she asked, looking at my jeans where my cock was already getting hard. I wonder if she even has a clue that she’s playing with some strike-anywhere-matches, talking shit like this to me!

“Yep, some things I do,” I told her and made sure she saw me looking at her titties as she bent over to feel the toe of my new boot.

“Yes, you are right. Some things are better big and some things are better small, don’t you agree?” she said and smiled at me.

She looked right at my cock when she said that. She’s gonna keep on talking that shit and get into trouble right here in their store!

“Oh yes, I agree. Then sometimes, big things and little things go real good together, don’t you think?” That should test her. Damn, I’m getting better at talking my shit to girls, now that Granny told me I needed to be more aggressive and assert myself.

“Definitely, that is if the big things and the little things belong together anyway.” She handled that one good. That could mean anything though. I need to pin her down.

“I’ll take these boots. Now I need some jeans. Do you think I need bigger jeans or the same size I’m wearing now?”

“I think the same size will fit you best. I like the way they fit your legs and they make your butt look really, really good too, for a boy.”

OHHHH FUCK, here we go....

“Well, I’ve never thought that much about my butt looking good. I do like my jeans to fit my butt tight so they won’t look like a family of Mexicans just moved out of them,” I told her. She laughed like hell at that.

Hell that one was easy though. I need to come up with some really hot ones.

“No way could anyone get in your jeans with you, Josey.”

“Shoot, and here I was hoping to meet a pretty girl who’d like to get into my pants,” I told her and she smiled.

“She would have to take them off before she could get into them, Josey. But I’m sure she would find that interesting also.”

“Since you like me in tight fitting jeans, which makes my butt look good, why don’t you pick me out some cowboy-cut Levi’s in my size and I’ll take four pair.”

“I need to see your size tag. It is inside your waistband. Loosen your belt and let me look.”

“I could look, if it would you embarrassed to look down in my britches.”

“I’m not the least bit embarrassed, I will look. Now open your pants and let me see,” she said, then she grabbed my waistband and pulled me closer. I looked down at her and she looked up at me grinning with her hand holding my cock through my shorts!

“I will be right back. But it would be better if you tried on each pair of new jeans, just to be sure each one fit you the same.”

“OK, where do I go to try try them on?”

“Over there, through those curtains. You go in there and take off all your clothes, Josey, and I will bring your new clothes to you.”

I wonder if she really means all ... I mean ... damn! Here she is, right back with that same fucking, tempting, teasing smile again. I didn’t even have time to get my jeans off, or even think about I wanted to say next.

“Josey, you need to take those jeans off and try these new ones on. I brought you a small bottle of the new men’s cologne that just recently arrived. I love the smell of it. I would love to give you this one, it was a sample and you can see if you like it.”

“Uh, Yin, I’ve never worn perfume before. Won’t other guys think I’m kinda girly if they smell this on me?” I asked, just as she sprayed my belly and my neck.

“OH NO, we have sold many full size bottles already to women who buy it for their husbands or boyfriends and they love the smell on them too. It is so manly, don’t you think?” she said and lifted my T-shirt to spray me from my chest, past my bellybutton and all the way down into my underwear. Shit, that stuff is cold running all the way down next to my cock.

“It does smell kind of like old leather or something like it. I’ll try it and see, since you’ve already sprayed me down with it. Let me have my jeans and I’ll try them on.”

“Wait, you said you need new underwear too. I’ll get you four new pair and you can try all of them on at the same time you try on your jeans. You wait right there. We need to be sure you have the right size underwear too. Take those off now, Josey.”

I was so excited, my hands were shaking. I wonder if she really meant ... shit, this cologne smells good. I may buy a regular bottle of this shit. Damn, here she is again!

“Here you go, Josey. You get old ones off and try these on for me so I can see if they fit you good.”

“You mean now, with you in here?”

“Yes. How else will I be able to see if they fit you good?”

I turned my back to her and slid my jeans off my butt, then stepped out of them. I started to pull my underwear off and turned to see her watching me, holding my new pair out to me.

I took them and dropped my shorts with my butt toward her, then pulled the new ones up.

“Josey, your brown butt looks really, really good naked. I like your butt with the tight new underwear on too. Now turn around so I can see the front.”

What-In-The-Hell? She’s asking for it and she better be careful or I’ll give her a free bareback ride on Josey’s bucking mule.

Well, she asked for it. My cock was raging and throbbing, and standing straight up against my belly. I pulled it up under my waistband and let my shorts hold it. My fat cockhead was sticking out from under the waistband all the way up past my innie.

If Yin wants to get in my underpants, I sure won’t fight her off.

When I turned around, there she was, on her knees right in front of me. She reached out to pat my cock through my tight white shorts. DAMN, I nearly shot off when she touched me.

“Very nice, Josey. Very nice fit too. Are they too tight on the waist?”

“No, they feel pretty good to me. What do you think?”

“I think I need to pull them down in front to see better. Don’t you think so too?”

“Please do, I’d hate to leave here with both of us still wondering if my shorts was too tight.”

When she pulled my shorts down to my thighs, she reached for my cock and pulled it down too. Before I could tell her to be careful, she had my cockhead in her mouth.

FUUUUUUUUCK, Yin. You sure know how to suck a cock.”

I swear she smiled that same, fuck me smile around my cock and never stopped sucking.

Now for my real test, I wanted to see if those big titties really looked as good naked as they did under her blouse.

I reached down and pulled her blouse out of her skirt and up over her big white, lacy, frilly bra.

FUUUUCK, what some fine titties snuggled up in there.

I was trying to get my hands on them when the hook in front came loose and her titties just popped straight out. I cupped both hands over them and pulled her up. She let my cock slip from her mouth and looked up at me with that fuck me now smile, again. I knew right then, it meant the same thing in Chinese as it did in American. She’s about to give me some pussy.

“We have only one hour left, Josey. My family has gone to lunch in Ashton and will be late getting back. Momma says I need my virgin pussy fucked by a young American man’s large cock so I will get pregnant and not have to marry some ugly-ass little Chinese man with a little bitty tiny dick.

FUCK ME NOW, Josey Ruiz

Her legs were already wrapping around my hips and she was humping my cock with her skirt and panties still covering her pussy. Damn ... I need to get my cock in this Chinese pussy.

There was a wooden table covered with shoes, over against the wall. With my left arm, I made a big wide swipe across the corner of the table and shoes went everywhere.

I turned and put Yin’s butt right at the corner of the table and leaned back to take her skirt in one hand, then with her little white panties hooked in my fingers on my other hand I snatched her clothes completely from her body, even out from under her naked ass where she sat on the table.

“YES, take my pussy. Fuck me and make me a baby!”

“We better take our time, or we’ll hurt your pussy, Yin.”

“Fuck me, Josey. I can get over a hurt pussy after we are through. I want you to me fuck until five minutes before 1:00. Fuck me, Josey Ruiz. Fuck my pussy. Fuck your baby deep in my pussy.”

“Hug my neck again and raise your butt up so you can fuck yourself on my cock. Give me your Chinese pussy, Yin. Give my cock a good fucking, Girl. You wanted this, now you fuck me like you wanted me to fuck you.”

I reached under her leg and pushed my cock up against her slippery pussy lips covered in slick, thin, black hair. As soon as we had the big part lined up with the little part, Yin dropped her ass and took my cockhead in her tiny pussy with one big gulp.

“FUCK, THAT HURT! DON’T STOP NOW, FUCK MEEEEE JOSEY. I got your cock in my pussy now, fuck me and I’ll fuck you too.”

She was as excited as I was, and her pussy was getting really, really slick. When she bounced her ass down, I would gain at least an inch each time.

“I have heard Momma say, some American men have big cocks. I’m glad I found one. I have been wanting to fuck an American cock since I got out of high school. My Momma and I were so afraid I would be married to a man with a little dick like she is, and my dreams of fucking a big American cock would be gone forever.”

“Yin, you sure do have some fine pussy. Damn, I’m proud to be your first and I’m glad you’re about to get knocked up so you don’t have to marry a Chinese man with a little bitty dick.”

“Keep talking to me, Josey. I feel good in my belly and my pussy is hungry for your huge, handsome dick. I want to get an orgasm one time in my life. My Momma told me stories from ancient times, about them but she says she has never had one. Fuck me hard, Josey. Fuck your semen in my pussy and give me an orgasm.”

“Raise up Yin, I want to suck your titties while we fuck,” I told her and she raised herself up to let me get a tiny little brown nipple in my mouth.

“OH YES, JOSEY. I love that, suck my other titty. I may be about to get a good one for my first one.”

“Sit your sexy ass down on the corner of the table and let me fuck a really good one deep in your pussy, Yin. Then I want to turn you over and fuck you from behind.”

“Not in my butt!”

“No, not in the butt, this time.”

“Fuck me, Josey. YEEEEeeeeeeeooooorrrrrgggggggggghhhhhUUUUUU. OH FUCKING DAMN, I LOVE YOUR COCK, JOSEY RUIZ!”

“Was that cum as good as you thought it would be?”

“OH FUCK YESSSsssssss. I want many more good ones now.”

“Like this?”

“Yes, one more like this, then from behind. You’re cock is rubbing a good spot in my pussy, I love it there.

“Not in the butt yet?”

“Not yet. Maybe soon, Josey? Will you come fuck my pussy again soon? You can fuck my pussy and maybe my butt too when you come back.”

“How will I know when to come back?”

“My parents take Grandfather and Grandmother Yung to Ashton each week for the Chinese buffet special on Thursdays at 11:00. They are gone until 1:00 and you can come at 11:00 and we will fuck for two hours.”

“Put me down for every Thursday at 11:00, Yin. Next Thursday you get fucked in your pussy and your butt if you really want it. I’ve never fucked a butt before. It’ll be a first for both of us.” I flat-ass lied to her, but Granny told me that new women don’t need to know about everyone I’ve fucked before them.

“YES, now fuck me hard. One more orgasm is coming already. DAMN, I love to fuck your Mexican – American cock. Can we fuck some more ways today? We still have thirty minutes.”

“Next, you get to sit on my cock and take it all the way. You’ll get a cum like you wouldn’t believe and so will I.”

“Will you let me suck your cock some more next Thursday? I love your cock in my mouth.”

“Will you let me suck your pussy?”

“OH FUCK, I just got a big cum when you said that.”

“A cum?”

“I got a GOOD GOD DAMN FUCKING CUM, Josey Ruiz. FUCK ... I love to fuck and I love to cum.”

“Let me lean back on the corner of this table now, Yin and you stand over me with your feet on each side of my hips, then squat down while I hold my cock up. Now you can to fuck me good.”

“YES, I want to fuck you, Josey.”

“Be careful, Baby, this old table feels wobbly when you move around too much like that. Just squat down here and get your pussy full of cock and fuck me.”

“Oooooohhhhh, YES. I love to fuck you this way, Josey.”

“I love the way you fuck too, Yin. Just be careful and don’t hurt your pussy. It belongs to me now.”

“Does it really? You mean forever?”

“If I can have it forever, then I want it forever!”

“OH FUCK YES. AAAAAaaggggghhhh.”

“Don’t that feel good when my cock rubs up the inside of your pussy like that?”

“OH YES, I love it. I’m going to do that a lot more. I want to cum with your cock rubbing against that good place again.”

“Fuck me hard, Yin. I feel a good one coming on and we need to get dressed and let me pay for the clothes I bought.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.