Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

Miss Etty had already fixed stuff for sandwiches and we sat at her kitchen table eating and drinking tea. We were all naked like it was natural and the way we lived each day of our lives.

I was sitting between Momma and Aunt Rita, and Momma would look at me and smile, then lean over to kiss me on my cheek.

When I looked at Aunt Rita, she was smiling at me. I knew she was happy for me and I was so happy we were together.

“Aunt Rita, did you know anything about all this before today?”

“No, Josey. I was as shocked as you were when Laura told you she was your real momma. I’m so happy for you and for Laura, though. I’m glad we got to hear the real story about that mother-fucker I was married to. I hate his God Damn ass for what he did to you, your Momma, your Granny, and to me too all those years. I hope he never comes back from Mexico. I hope the law catches him and puts him in prison down there.”

“Josey, I never knew about this either, Baby. I would have told you if I did. Even if it meant I would die right then, I would have told you,” Miss Etty told me.

“Thank you, Miss Etty.”

“Josey, you have to understand, Baby. We were raised like we were in prison until our Grandpa Ramsey and my own Daddy died. Then Ralph had to come into our lives and fucked us up even worse, after we thought we were free at last,” Momma told me.

“Josey, will you still let us love you like we talked about?” Mirra asked me. She had tears in her eyes and I felt my eyes get heavy too.

“Mirra, I’ll love you until I die. I love Miss Willie and you and I hope none of this changes the way you feel about me either. I want us to be together and not have any of this hanging over us or ever make us hurt again because of it.”

“Josey, Leanne and I talked to Momma a long time about you before we came to see you today. She told us that if you still wanted to love Leanne and me, she would love for us to be together and love each other. No one knows about our bad family history but the family, and Momma said we could have your babies when we graduate if we wanted to, didn’t you Momma?”

“I did, Josey. I never want my daughters to hurt again like I did all my life.”

“Then I want to love all my women – my Momma, Aunt Rita, Mirra, Miss Etty, Miss Willie, and my Granny Ramsey too, when I meet her. I want to love all of you the same way we loved each other before we knew about this. I want us to have fun and be together like we are now.”

“Does that mean we still get to fuck you, Josey?” Aunt Rita asked and all of us laughed.

“I want to fuck all my women and I mean all of you.”

“Josey, will you please think about loving your Granny Ramsey that way too? Please, Hon? She loves you so much and she went through so much hell, in hopes that one day this would happen. She asked me today, if I thought you would ever love her at all,” Momma said and they all looked at me.

“I want to love her and I want her to be my Granny too.”


Momma, Leanne, and Alexa stayed the night with us at Miss Etty’s and I talked to Momma long after the others went to bed.

“Momma, we have to do something about Uncle Ralph. If we don’t, he’s going to try and hurt all of us one way or another when he finds out you’ve told me about what he’s done to all of us.”

“I wish we could do something, Josey, but I’m not a violent person even though I hate that mother-fucker with all my heart for fucking up everyone’s lives. If you know someone we can trust to do what needs to be done, I’ll pay for it just to rid ourselves of his stinking ass forever.”

“Momma, we don’t need to even talk to anyone else about this. Just you and me need to know what we just thought of.”

“You’re right, Josey. God—I’m going to love having a man around who can think, and knows what he wants and not be afraid of going after it. I’ve got to tell you, Josey, when you grabbed my head and twisted me around to kiss me, I would have given you the world if I owned it. For once in my life, a man made me feel like your daddy did when we were young and in love. Don’t ever stop being the man he was, Josey. Do things your way and your women will love you even more for it. Don’t ask, just take us anytime, anywhere you want us. I mean that, Josey.”

“Thanks Momma. I’ll have to learn all about that. I’ve never thought of me as a take charge person, and doing things my way. I love to make Aunt Rita do what I tell her to do, because she loves for me to and it makes her want to fuck me as soon as I do.”

“It made me want to fuck you in there today too, Josey. I want that again in my life. I NEED that in my life now. I need a man who will tell me what he wants, even if we’re in church if that’s where you wants me. You have me for a Momma now and you can do whatever you damn well please! I don’t give a fuck what it is, I’ll pay all the fucking damages if there’s any claims against you.”

“Wow, Momma. I love you more all the time. You just gave me an idea when you were talking about me taking charge and doing things my way. If I can come up with a way to get rid of a problem that we talked about just a minute ago, will you help me? We may need to get Mirra to help us, but I don’t want my sisters involved in this. They aren’t as tough and mean-minded as Mirra is. You and I, with Mirra’s help can make it happen and no one will ever know but the three of us.”

“Do it, Josey. Just be careful and make your plans so there’s no chance of you getting caught or being a suspect later. I’ll do whatever you ask me to. I’ll even go with you if you want me to.”

“If I can make this work, I’ll need you and Mirra. I have two more friends who are Mexican. They are sisters and we’ve become best friends. I know they have the answers and I can trust them. They are almost in the same mess that we are.”

“Have you fucked them yet?” Momma asked and we both laughed.

“No not yet, but real soon.”

“I’d love to see you fuck them the first time. Hell the next hundred times too. Will they be your women too, if they help us?”

“Yes and they are beautiful, like Aunt Rita.”

“I want some too, Josey. I want to live like I have dreamed of living all these years. I want to be free to love my son and to watch him fuck all his girlfriends.”

“Do you like pussy as much as I do, Momma?” I asked and she grinned, then leaned over to kiss me.

“Baby, I love pussy. Just ask your Granny when you meet her. Our time together was the only thing we had that brought pleasure to our lives.”

“I want to eat your pussy, then eat Granny’s pussy while I fuck you from behind and watch you eat Granny’s pussy too.”

“Damn, I know you take after your daddy now. He loved to eat pussy way back when men didn’t do things like that or they’d be run out of town. I told Momma about him, then told him that Momma wanted her pussy eaten. He went wild in her pussy and she went wild with him and me both.”

“Momma, when we go to bed, will you let me lay behind you and hold you while we sleep?”

“YES! Your daddy loved to hold me like that too. When we were young, before you were born, I loved to fall asleep on top of him with his cock inside me and wake up during the night to feel him fucking me again. I want my son to hold me and love me like that now that we have each other again.”

“Let’s go to bed, Momma.”

When we went to bed, Alexa and Leanne moved over to let Momma and me sleep between them. Momma scooted back and I felt her hand guide my cock to her pussy. I scooted forward and she scooted back to let me go deeper. Leanne was behind me and she had her hand over my belly and her fingers rubbing my cock where it went inside our Momma’s pussy.

I wasn’t sure if I was dreaming or not, but I fucked my Momma, then my sisters Alexa, and Leanne. All of them with no rubbers.


Alexa and Leanne had their school clothes with them and when we were ready for school, we took Mirra to her school and let her out after each of us kissed her.

When we got to our school, they kissed me real quick, since we knew we couldn’t be seen kissing the way we wanted to. They went inside and I was checking my truck over when Celle and Lilia walked up.

“Good morning, beautiful Mexican Ladies,” I said and pulled both of them close after looking around to make sure no one was nearby.

“Good morning, Josey. We have some good news, but we want a kiss first,” Lilia told me.

“Hurry, we can’t be seen kissing or we’ll have to go to the principal’s office,” I told them and pulled her close to kiss her like I kissed my Momma last night while I had my cock in her pussy.

“OH MY GOD!” she said as she backed up and gasped.

I grabbed Celle and kissed her the same way and I thought we were going to fuck right here, the way she was wrapping her legs around mine and humping her pussy against me.

“Fuck, Josey. We never knew kissing was like that. We’ll need a lot more kisses just like that when you come over Friday,” Celle told me.

“We’ll kiss all you want to. Tell me what the news is. I hope it is good news.”

“It is. Papa, Isabella, and your Uncle Ralph are flying to Jackson this morning to get some parts for the airplane, then they are planning to leave early Friday morning. They will be gone when we get out of school and if you can, we want you to go home with us after school,” Lilia told me.

“I can do that. Are you sure no one will see me? I’d hate to get you in trouble.”

“Our house is built so that no one can see our yard or even get close enough to see in our windows. We have a closed garage so we can hide your pickup. We have a real high wood fence around our new swimming pool too. Isabella told Papa she wanted that so she could swim and lay out naked.”

“I’m excited about being there with you. Have you thought any more about that other stuff we talked about?”

“We have and we saw Papa putting two more suitcases in his little basement room late yesterday,” Celle told me.

“Suitcases?”

“Yes, we think maybe he puts his money in them and stacks them in his little concrete room under the hangar,” she told me.

“Josey, we have seen inside the room and he must have dozens upon dozens of suitcases stacked in there. We followed him again another time and before we could get a good look, he came out and closed the door real quick,” Lilia said.

“Does he keep his plane in the hangar all the time?” I wanted to know more, since I was trying to come up with a way to stop Uncle Ralph from ever hurting Momma and Granny Ramsey again.

“He does, and it is an open hangar but it does have a big door that closes. Are you thinking what we think you are?” Celle asked and I just looked at her. There was no way she could know what crazy thought I had in my mind right now.

“I’m not sure what you mean?”

“Josey, Celle and I wanted to do something to the plane, but we don’t know anything about them. Do you?”

“Do something?” I said, playing dumb.

“Yes, you know, fix it so they won’t be able to come back when they get to Mexico,” Celle told me and I still wasn’t sure I wanted to tell them what I was thinking.

“I think I know what you’re talking about, but I don’t think you’re telling me all of it. Are you?”

“Josey, we didn’t want to tell you this, but Papa is a very, very mean man to us. He makes us go to bed with him and Isabella,” Celle told me and started crying.

“Please don’t cry, you’re both too pretty to cry. Whatever it is, I’ll help you make it right. Tell me, does he make you do things with him?”

“No, but he makes us do things with Isabella while he watches and she tells us all the time that she wants to see him fuck both of us,” Lilia told me and I thought both of them were going to start crying again.

“Josey, he takes photographs of your Uncle Ralph with his little bitty dick right at our pussy, then threatens to kill him if he sticks it inside us. He makes Miss Early Ramsey stand and watch too and she just cries her eyes out and cusses them for what they do to us,” Celle said and both of them did cry then.

“Josey, will you still love us? We were almost afraid to tell you what he made us do,” she added.

“They never fucked either of you?” I asked them to be sure I understood and they shook their heads as they held onto me. I was hurting for them and also for my Granny Ramsey for all she has been through with my sorry ass, Uncle Ralph.

I had a lot of things on my mind and school wasn’t one of them.

“The bell is about to ring. Please wipe your pretty eyes and stop crying. I’ll think of something. If I come over late tonight, is there any way both of you can meet me at the hangar?”

YES. Oh, Josey. Please help us. We have been so afraid of our Papa. He is a mean man when he takes the drug pills and drinks his tequila,” Celle told me.

“Josey, we were so afraid to tell you, we were ashamed of the things he made us do. We never had friends over to our house because Papa and Isabella would get drunk and make us get naked and do things with them,” Lilia told me.

“I’ll see you in the lunchroom and we’ll talk again. I’ll help you some way. Promise me you’ll never tell anyone about it, if we put a stop to them hurting you, no matter what? Will you come live with me and be my women?”

“OH YES,” both of them said and grabbed me.

I kissed them quickly and we hurried to the building. The students who always linger outside the doors until the last bell were already going inside.

Just as we entered the hallway, Mr. Ward stepped out of his office and looked at us with a strange look.

“Josey, I’ve been looking for you, Analilia, and Aracelle. Will the three of you please come into my office.” He turned quickly and walked back inside.

“Josey, do you think someone saw us kissing? Are we in trouble? Our Papa will kill us if we have caused trouble and people come to our house asking questions,” Lilia whispered.

“Don’t say anything. Let me talk to him,” I whispered as we entered the outer office to see Carmelita sitting at her desk.

She smiled, but it wasn’t like she was smiling yesterday.

“Josey, he’s waiting for you in his office. I am so sorry, Dear,” Carmelita told me, then turned to the Garcia sisters.

“Aracelle, Analilia, if there’s anything I can do, PLEASE let me know,” Carmelita said and then she started crying.

“Josey?” Celle said and grabbed my arm. I looked at them and tears were running down their faces.

“Let me do the talking, I’ll think of something.”

When we went into Mr. Ward’s private office he was sitting at his desk. He was talking on the phone and motioned for us to have a seat. There were three chairs in front of his desk and we sat down, Celle and Lilia on either side of me, each of them holding my hands so tight my fingers were cramped.

Yes, the three of them are here in my office now. I’ll handle it. Does anyone in his family know yet? You have already informed them? Good, I’ll break the news to them now.”

Mr. Ward was talking, then hung up the phone and looked at us.

“Josey, I’m so glad you were with Aracelle and Analilia when you came in. Have either of you girls talked to any members of your immediate family since you left for school this morning?” He asked and I just knew we had been caught and they had called Aracelle’s and Lilia’s home.

“No Sir.” The sisters answered.

“Mr. Ward, if this is about us out on the parking lot, I can explain,” I said and he held up his hand.

“Josey, I have some bad news for all three of you. I am so glad that you, Aracelle and Analilia have become friends. I’m glad you are here with them now...

“Josey, there had been a tragic accident.”

“Sir?”

My head was hurting, the roar was so loud in my ears. I wasn’t sure what he was talking about. I just knew something had happened to Aunt Rita or my Momma or my sisters.

“Aracelle, Analilia, I’m sorry that I’m the one to break the news to you, but your father and mother were killed in a plane crash an hour ago.

“Josey, your Uncle Ralph was with them. He was killed too.”

“What? I mean, where?” was all I could say.

“They had just taken off and the plane burst into flames as the landing gear raised, according to a truck driver who saw the plane leave the runway.”

“A truck driver saw them?” I asked. I knew I wasn’t making sense, but neither was he.

“The air strip runs beside the highway to our house,” Aracelle said and I looked at her.

“Aracelle, do you and Analilia have any next of kin we can contact to come get you? I know you’ll need to be with family.”

“We have no one. We want to be with Josey! Please, Mr. Ward,” Lilia told him.

“Josey, the sheriff’s deputies have tracked down your aunt, Mrs. Ralph Ruiz, and told her already. Will you please take Analilia and Aracelle home with you, since they have no immediate family here?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Thank you, Josey. I see now why everyone thinks you are such an exceptional young man. Even my wife and sister tell me that since they’ve come to know you personally, that you’re the strongest willed young man they have ever known. I’ll see to it that the three of you are excused the rest of the week and longer if necessary, to take care of family and personal matters. Aracelle, you and Analilia are very fortunate to have such a friend as Josey Ruiz.”

“Yes, Sir. We agree and thank you for letting us go with him. We need to go home first and get us some clothes. I don’t think we’ll be able stay in that house again, for a long time at least,” Lilia said, sobbing as she talked.

“Mr. Ward, I need to make two phone calls, would it be alright if I used Miss Cortez’ phone?” I asked.

I needed to call Aunt Rita at Miss Etty’s and I wanted to call Momma too.

“You sure can, Josey. She told me you came by yesterday after I was called to a meeting unexpectedly. My secretary is a big fan of yours after you took the time to sit with her. Thank you, Josey. She is such a great help and I know she gets lonely with her family living back in Texas.”

“I’ll ask her to come meet my Aunt Rita soon. She is Mexican just as I am and I’m sure we can make Miss Cortez feel like we’re family.”

“Thank you, Josey. Now you go take care of these sisters. Please accept my condolences about your uncle too. I know you must be shocked to learn of his death after he has raised you as his son.”

“Yes Sir, I am. Thank you, Mr. Ward.

“OH, I meant to ask you if I could get Alexa and Leanne Ramsey and take them home on my way. My uncle was their Granny Ramsey’s farm manager and I know they will be upset with me if someone other than me tells them that he was killed in a plane crash,” I told him.

I knew those two would kick my ass if I left them and didn’t even tell them where I was going or why.

“Yes, that’s very thoughtful of you. I’ll send Miss Cortez to get them out of their classes while you make your calls.”

I called Aunt Rita first and when she answered and heard my voice, she started laughing like hell. I had to try hard to even talk to her, she was laughing so hard and I could hear Miss Etty laughing and telling her to tell me to hurry home, they needed some cock to celebrate. I was finally able to make her listen while I explained where I was going and why.

“I love you too, Aunt Rita. I’ll be home soon and we’ll be alright, don’t worry. I’ll take real good care of you.”

I called Momma’s house and Miss Willie answered.

“Miss Willie, this is Josey. Uh I need to speak to either Miss Laura or Miss Early either one.”

“Josey Baby, I know you and your Aunt Rita are happy just as the folks in this house are. Listen, your Granny and your Momma have gone back on the farm to meet with Hank, the Straw Boss. I’ll tell them you called.”

“Tell them I’m bringing Alexa and Leanne home with me.”

“Hurry, Baby. Willie has some pussy waiting for your sexy ass.”

“I’ll be there soon and I’ll sure take care of that for you. Is there any way I can get Mirra out of school and bring her too?”

“I’ll call her school and tell them you’re coming after her. You two better get your asses on out here too. Don’t be stopping for a celebratory fuck on the way either. I love you, Baby.”

“Me too and I’ll tell Mirra you love her for you. Tell the people at her school that I’ll be there shortly and pick her up.” I knew I couldn’t tell her that I love her, standing here in Miss Cortez’ office. I haven’t explained all this crazy shit to Lilia and Celle yet, either.

“Josey, what’s going on?” Leanne rushed into Miss Cortez’ office followed by Alexa. When they saw Celle and Lilia, they almost slid on the tile floor, they stopped so fast.

“Let’s go get in the truck, I’ll explain on the way,” I told them and pulled them with me as I reached back to grab Celle who was holding hands with Lilia.

“Miss Cortez, thank you so much. I’ll call you tomorrow and invite you out to meet my family – if you’d like to meet them, that is. They would welcome you like a family member if you would.”

“Thank you, Josey. I’d love to meet your family.”

I rushed Celle, Lilia and my two sisters out to my truck before I stopped to speak to them.

With them gathered on the driver’s side of my pickup, I began to try and explain.

“Aracelle, Analilia, I’m sure you know Alexa and Leanne Ramsey.

“Leanne, Alexa, I want all of you to be friends.”

I turned to Celle and Lilia and told them why.

“Leanne and Alexa really are my sisters and we just found this out. Please never tell anyone. I want both of you to love my sisters. I know they will love you.”

“Leanne, Alexa - Aracelle and Analilia are two of my best friends and I want both of you to welcome them and love them just as you love me. We’re going to their home to get some things, but first, we’re going to get Mirra and take her with us. THEN, we’re all going out to Granny Ramsey’s house so I can meet my Granny.”

I was proud that I got all of the explained, even if the four of them were still looking at me like I was crazy.

I opened my door and shooed them over to get in.

Leanne was first, I pulled her skirt up and pulled her panties down to show her clean shaved pussy. Alexa was laughing as she was next. I pulled her panties down and she left them down. Both of them were laughing, they knew this meant lots of fun.

They were pulling their panties completely off as Celle and Lilia watched.

“Celle, Lilia?” I said as I looked at them, then held out my hand.

They grinned at me, then over at Leanne and Alexa before both of the stooped to remove their panties and hand them to me.

“From now on, when we get in my truck, I want all panties on the dash or I will spank some naked asses,” I told them and helped Celle and Lilia in to sit beside Leanne and Alexa.

Before we were off the parking lot, they were jabbering like old friends and laughing.

“Leanne – Alexa, before we start having too much fun, I want to tell you that there was a plane crash earlier. Uncle Ralph was in that plane. It belonged to Celle and Lilia’s Papa. He and their step-mom and Uncle Ralph were killed in the crash.”

OH FUCK, REALLY?” Leanne said then looked at the Garcia sisters.

“Oh I’m so sorry I acted like that. I’m sorry to hear about your parents. I apologize for being so rude, but we’ll have to tell you all about our fucked up life with Ralph Ruiz and you’ll understand.”

“Leanne, we understand. Josey will tell you, we too have had our bad times with Ralph Ruiz as well as our Papa and step-mom. They made us do bad things and we were so ashamed to even tell Josey about them. Please let us be your friends, we love Josey so much.”

SHIT! I had to stop and watch this. The four of them were hugging and kissing mouths and hugging titties like hell as they talked and laughed and cried too, but it was a happy kind of tears.

“IS THAT MIRRA?” Celle asked as I pulled up in front of the school and Mirra ran to the pickup.

“You know Mirra?” Leanne asked as she looked at Celle.

“Well, we met her and her Mother once is all, they were so nice and we wished we could be friends with her. Is she your friend too, Josey? Can we be friends with her now?” Celle said.

“Honey, when Mirra gets in this truck, hold your hand out to her. You’ll have to stop her or she’ll get naked and want to fuck,” Alexa told her.

“Uh, do all of you fuck?” Lilia asked, surprising me at first that she said fuck.

“Hell yes we do. You mean Josey hasn’t fucked both of you yet?” Leanne asked and the four of them were laughing as Mirra came to my side.

“Josey, what’s this all about? Mother said you wanted some pussy and here you are with a truckload. OH MY LORD! I know you two. You’re Aracelle, and you’re Analilia. Josey, you never told me you knew these sisters?”

She was already climbing in, her hands on their titties and between their legs as she laughed and they did too.

“Mirra?” Celle said, holding out her hand.

“OH MY GOD, I love it,” Mirra said as she put her feet on the floorboard and raised her butt to pull her panties off her long legs and put them in Celle’s hand.

“Mirra, lean over here and give me some sugar so they can see your sexy ass,” I told her and laughed at her.

I knew she loved to show that ass of hers and always looked for a chance to show it naked.

She kissed me and I reached over to pull her short skirt up over her hip.

“Celle – Lilia, Mirra loves to have her butt touched. Show her how much you like her sexy ass,” I told them and they were all over her ass as Mirra laughed and kissed me again.

“Now that we’ve had our fun, Lilia, tell Mirra the real reason we came to get her and where we’re going. I want all of us to be best friends for life and love each other every way we know how for ever and ever.”

“Whatever it is, I like the hell out of the way that sounds,” Mirra said as she settled on top of them with her sexy ass.

As they told Mirra about what had happened and why we were going to their house, I drove out on the highway and headed that way.

“Up here on the right, Josey,” Celle told me, pointing to the big two-story brick home near a large hangar.

There was a sheriff’s vehicle in the driveway when I pulled in and stopped. The deputy walked over to speak to us and we saw the deputy was a woman! A tall, slender woman and the way her uniform fit her, it was hard to tell she had tits until she came closer. Her hair was cut short and combed back on the sides.

“Shit, she’s pretty,” Mirra said just as the deputy stepped up to my door.

“We’re here with the Garcia sisters. We’re friends of theirs and we need to get them some clothes so they can go home with us. I’m Ralph Ruiz’ nephew, Josey Ruiz,” I told her.

“I’m Chief Deputy Mona Glass. I’m sure you aren’t aware of it, but we were just informed by search and rescue, that my husband, Sheriff Gregg Glass was also on that plane. We wanted to check the hangar out and see if there was anything that would indicate what may have happened or why my husband was on that plane.

“Josey, I’m sorry about your uncle.

“Girls, I’m sorry about your daddy and momma. Josey, take my card and call me if you think of anything that will help us find the cause of the crash.”

“Deputy, I’m sorry to hear about your husband too. Where did the crash happen?” I asked.

“About five miles east of here. You can’t go out there until the FAA gets here and does their thing. There are some personal items you girls may want to get out of the hangar. I saw some luggage and stuff up front. Apparently they were planning to leave on a trip. Again, I’m sorry about your parents. If you need anything, just call the number on my card, they can track me down.”

Before we reached the house, the woman deputy was gone.

“Celle, Lilia, why would the sheriff be on that plane with them? Did you ever see him here with your Papa?” I asked.

“He did come here sort of regular, mostly when Papa and Isabella would come back from Mexico. He never stayed, he would come for a few minutes and leave in a hurry,” Celle told me.

“OK, we’ll find out about that later, I’m sure. Now we need to get this place cleaned out, whatever it was you wanted to take.”

“Josey, back your pickup over here by the back door of the hangar. We need to load some things before they come back and search some more,” Lilia said and ran toward the walk-in door at the back of the hangar.

I turned around and backed my pickup until they stopped me then I jumped out to see what they were doing.

Lilia cupped her hands together and Celle stepped into them as she reached over the doorway and pulled a handle. A small wooden box fell to the ground about twenty feet down the wall from the doorway and both girls hurried to get it.

“Come with us,” Celle told us and we walked around the corner to see a stack of old lumber and rusted roofing tin.

I thought they were about to start moving the pile of scrap lumber, but Lilia bent over and moved one wide board, then pulled another board over on top of that one. Celle reached down and lifted a trap door that was covered in leaves and trash. When the door was open, the leaves and trash never fell off it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.