Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

Mr. Ward must have announced it over the intercom about the snake in the parking lot and me almost killing it with my bare hands. Damn what a lie that was.

“Josey, we heard about that snake trying to crawl up Miss Mooney’s leg before you grabbed it and tried to pull its head off barehanded. Everyone in school knows about it now,” Junior Whitlock told me when I sat down at my desk.

Linda Bircher leaned over from her desk, smiling as I looked down into the deep V of her cheerleader sweater. “Josey, you are the bravest, most handsome young man in all our school. Here’s my phone number, call me now that you live in town with your aunt, “ she whispered to me and I saw her friend Charlotte Himmes kick her foot and laugh at her. I looked at Charlotte sitting behind Linda and she winked at me then opened her legs to show me her red cheer panties that were bunched up between her legs. I swear I thought I could see her pussy split, her panties were so tight on her pussy.

I winked back at her and took the small piece of paper from Linda. Then Charlotte reached out and handed me a note too and I took it. I looked and it had her phone number on one side and I saw something written on the other side and flipped it over.

‘Watch Me’ was printed on it and I looked back to see her pull her red panties down in front and show me her little pussy with her fuzz all trimmed short on top.

Shit, she should have just shaved it I thought as I grinned at her.

Just as I thought that, she pulled her red panties over on the side and showed me both her little pussy lips that were shaved clean. I wanted to get on my knees and crawl back under her desk between her legs and eat that little pussy.

I licked my lips and smiled as I winked again and she blushed as red as her cheer panties.

Someone in back called Miss Mooney’s name and I looked toward the back when Lou Ann Whitacker stood up.

“Miss Mooney, we heard about the snake under your car and about Josey trying to kill it with his bare hands when it almost attacked you. Are you alright?”

I watched Lou Ann sit back down. She saw me looking at her and waved. She sure is a little girl, barely 5 foot tall, but she’s as pretty as she can be.

She sure has some nice titties and a fine butt. I bet she’d be a fun girl to fuck around with. I think she lives out in the country north of town. I’ll have to ask her.

Shit! I was so lost in my thoughts about Lou Ann and looking back at her as she looked at me and smiled, that I missed what Miss Mooney was saying.

“ ... and I just grabbed that big swollen monster and started choking it. I was so scared I was clinging to Josey with one hand and I would have been embarrassed if any of you would have seen the way I was acting. But Josey was SO cool, he even got down on the gravel and tried to beat it to death with his bare hands and I was dancing all around like I thought it was about to crawl up my legs.

“Girls, the stories you’ve heard about Josey Ruiz being a big strong, macho hero type are all true. You boys in this class need to be proud of your friend Josey. He’s the most humble, the most appreciative young man you’d ever want for a friend. I’m just glad he was there for me and I feel like I owe him dearly for saving my life. I’m already thinking of a few ways I can repay him for what he did for me out there on that parking lot this morning. I have never been so emotional and so rewarded as I was when Josey took time to calm me down and help me control my urges in such a heroic manner!

“Now, let’s get on with our lesson – we’ll take time one day this week and Josey and I will answer all your questions. For now, can anyone tell me where we left off last Friday? Does anyone even remember?”

“I know, Miss Mooney,” I heard Lou Ann say and glanced back to see her smiling at me. I smiled and she blew me a kiss. SHIT. I’m about to get another hard-on.

“Tell us, Lou Ann, and stop blowing kisses to Josey – we saw that,” Miss Mooney said and the class laughed. She was still having fun this morning after cutting loose with me on the parking lot and getting her ass fucked.

Damn, she looks good standing there, smiling, with her huge tits pointing at the ceiling, her butt cocked to one side as she stands on her high heels with her long legs straight, and a hand on her hip that’s jutted out. FUCK, there ought to be a law against a woman standing in front of teenage boys struttin’ her stuff with a set of tits like that and an ass to match. I’ll be glad when I see her completely naked. I may fuck her all night, with just a few timeouts to fuck Cynthia.

“You said you were going to show us a short film about teenage boys and girls being responsible on dates,” Lou Ann said and there were a lot of laughs.

“Thank you, Lou Ann. Since you were the one who remembered, and you work at your uncle’s theatre on weekends, you can come help me set up the projector and movie screen for our short film,” Miss Mooney told her, looking right at me as she talked to Lou Ann in back of the room.

When Lou Ann walked past me on her way up front, she grabbed my hand.

“Josey, will you help me set up the projector and movie screen? Please?” she said as she never stopped smiling.

“Sure, show me where and how it goes.”

My desk is in the front row and she wanted the projector right where my desk was. I moved it aside and set the small projector cart there, and then while she was getting the projector connected and ready, I went to the front and set up the screen.

When she turned the projector on, I lined the screen up so the light was just right. When she gave me the nod, I turned the room lights off just as the projector light came on. When I walked across in front of it, my silhouette was shown on the screen and there were a lot of whoops and hollers, mostly from the girls.

When I got back to where my desk was set aside, Lou Ann had two metal chairs set up right behind the projector cart. She pointed to one and she sat in the other.

I sat beside her as we watched the film finally thread through the projector and start showing the title and credits. This was a movie made especially for high school kids, but Miss Mooney told us that we were mature enough to watch this informal film on sex education.

There was a man and a woman who talked while the film was in process. The titles told that they were a husband and wife team who were psychologists and had studied sex among teenagers. There was nothing in the film that showed what really goes on with boys and girls our age, but they did talk about it a lot using big words. The class laughed at their clinical language and when it was over, I turned the lights back on.

“Alright class, let’s discuss the film you just watched. First of all, did you learn anything from the film?” Miss Mooney asked.

“I did,” Jerry Littlejohn spoke up.

“Tell us what you learned, Jerry,” Miss Mooney said. She was looking right at me where I still sat beside Lou Ann. Lou Ann was turned to look back at Jerry and I did too. She had her hand on my leg and her titty was against my arm as we looked back. My cock was getting hard, her hand was so close it.

“Well, I learned that those two doctors never visited this school for any of their studies. I also learned that they’ve never been in the south or they’d know the difference between petting and making-out,” Jerry told us.

“I’m sure they were told to edit their language so it wouldn’t be offensive to the school’s administrators,” Miss Mooney told him.

“Miss Mooney?” Laura Brooks spoke up.

“Yes, Laura?”

“Why do schools show those films if they don’t actually teach kids what it’s really like on a date when boys and girls kiss and make-out in the backseat?”

“Yeah, we agree, Miss Mooney.” The whole class agreed at once.

“Well, it’s like this. Would you want your parents, your teachers, or even your classmates to see what goes on in the backseat when you’re making out?”

“I would,” Junior Whitlock said, making the class laugh, which is what he wanted.

“Miss Mooney?” Lou Ann spoke up and I turned to look at her.

“Yes, Lou Ann?”

“Why don’t you let a boy and girl come up front and show the class what that film didn’t show?” she said and her hand gripped me right over the head of my cock.

“Hey, let’s do that, Miss Mooney! No one would have to know and the class could tell things they’ve done on dates so the couple up front could act it out,” Karen Moore added.

“I’m not sure about this. Perhaps we could have a boy and girl come up and pretend to kiss and maybe embrace.”

“Miss Mooney, why don’t you pretend you’re the girl and let a boy come up there?” Lou Ann said and the class roared in agreement.

“Lou Ann, I suggest that you and Josey come up. I was never in the backseat of a car with a boy when I was your age.”

“Miss Mooney?”

“Yes, Linda?”

“Why don’t we let Josey come up front and each of us girls come up to him and he can show us how he kisses them? We can sit in chairs and pretend we’re in a car,” Linda Bircher suggested and I looked over to see her smiling at me.

“Well, I suppose we could do something like that. What if we have all three boys come up and each of them show the class what they know about kissing? That way we would get more done and no one would feel left out.”

“I like that idea better,” Linda agreed.

“Miss Mooney?” Charlotte Himmes spoke up and I looked back to see her with an evil grin. I knew this was going to be a good one.

“Yes, Charlotte?”

“We want you to participate too, since you said that you’ve never done anything in the backseat of a car.”

HECKKKK YEAH!” the class really went for this.

“I could never...”

“We insist, Miss Mooney. You’re our teacher and we need to learn,” Lou Ann said above the noise in the classroom.

“Lou Ann, you come lock the door. We only have about fifteen minutes. Josey, Junior, Jerry, come to the front. Lou Ann, bring those chairs and you can be first with Josey.”

“We want to see Josey kiss you, Miss Mooney,” Linda Bircher said and the class agreed.

“Alright then. After Lou Ann, I’ll be next. I must warn all of you, this has to be kept quiet and no one tells that I took part in this demonstration.”

“We agree, Miss Mooney.” The class agreed and laughed at the same time.

“Miss Mooney, are there any rules?” Lou Ann asked as she pulled me out of my chair, smiling at me with an evil smile.

“NO RULES.” A girl yelled and the class agreed.

“No rules then, but please – no clothes will come off,” Miss Mooney said, but she was laughing.

“What about panties?” one girl asked.

“Panties go in a pile over here,” Miss Mooney said, she was joking but I looked around to see all the girls dropping their panties in a pile beside Miss Mooney’s desk.

“OK, Girls. You only get one minute to each boy, then move along so others can have a turn,” Miss Mooney told them as Lou Ann pushed me into a chair.

“May we sit on a boy’s lap?” Lou Ann asked.

“I suppose you’ll have to, Lou Ann, since we don’t have a real backseat.”

“Give us a good show, Lou Ann. Don’t be shy. Show us what you would do if you and Josey were in his pickup on a dirt road in the dark,” Charlotte Himmes told her as the girls lined up.

Miss Mooney was already behind Lou Ann and I looked up to see her smiling.

Lou Ann told me later that she had never parked with a boy, but she heard her sister talking about it. She must have a wild ass sister because she stood in front of me and pulled her short skirt up over her butt and sat across my legs facing me. I looked down and her little pussy was so tiny it looked like a toy.

I wasted no time as I pulled her close and kissed her like I had kissed Miss Mooney earlier out on the parking lot. Lou Ann tried to fuck me through my jeans and my cock was like a rock. Suddenly she moaned and hunched her pussy against me and I knew she was getting a cum. This made me feel good, that I could do this in front of the class with my clothes on and still give a girl a cum.

“MY GOD, that was awesome. I have GOT to convince Momma I’m old enough to date!”

“I’d love to be your first date too when she lets you.”

“You got a date, Josey. Please bring some rubbers. I can’t get pregnant until I graduate, my Momma would kill me. I’ve got to have that cock in my pussy!”

“Tell me when and I’ll have a handful.”

“I want to use all of them too when we fuck,” Lou Ann whispered before she stood and moved over to Junior Whitlock. I still had my hand on her butt and I know Miss Mooney saw us.

“Miss Mooney, do it like Lou Ann did,” Charlotte Himmes yelled.

She did too and she even gave me another close-up of her naked pussy when she pulled her skirt up to sit on my lap. I had my jeans unzipped for her and my cock under my T-shirt when she sat on me.

I pulled her close and with my hand on her neck, I made her kiss me like we did in her car. I felt her hunching my cock with her pussy and kissed her harder, ramming my tongue as far as I could in her mouth. She began kissing me and I reached back with both hands under her skirt to cup her naked ass. I felt a hand and opened my eyes to see Charlotte flip Miss Mooney’s skirt up over her naked, tanned ass and the class oohed and aahed. I wanted to cop a feel of her titties and ran my right hand under her sweater and right up under her bra. Damn, I knew then I had to fuck my teacher again and suck those nipples. I wonder if she really would let me fuck her titties? With my zipper down and my jeans pulled opened, I slipped my cock into her pussy and Miss Mooney fucked me right there in the classroom. I knew she got her cum when she smiled at me and patted my cheek.

Charlotte was next in line to sit on my lap and before she did, she flashed her naked pussy too. When she sat down, she scooted forward to put her naked pussy right on top of my cock. She nudged my hand with hers and when I looked down, she stuffed her red cheer panties in my pocket.

“If you’ll unzip, I’ll fuck you right here in class,” she whispered and I almost shot my cum.

“I’m already unzipped but I don’t have a rubber,” I teased her right back.

“Then cum in my pussy. I need your cock, Josey.”

“Slide close and fuck me, Charlotte. We won’t have time to get our cums though.”

“If not here, tell me where.”

“Be in my pickup when the last bell rings, I won’t have but thirty minutes though.”

“Then I’ll give you thirty minutes of the best pussy you’ve ever had.”

“I don’t have any rubbers in my truck,” I lied.

“Then I’ll let you fuck my naked pussy with your naked cock and let you cum inside me.”

“Have you ever fucked before?”

“No, but I want you to be my first and I want all you’ve got too, I heard about your foot long cock!”

“Be there, be down in the floorboard out of sight and be naked.”

“Hurry, I’ll be waiting.”

I knew she was kidding, but I went along with her silly ass. I’d love to fuck her, but I’m not sure about shooting my cum in her naked pussy. Shit, I’ve already knocked up all the women and girls I know.

Linda Bircher was next in line and she was smiling as she flipped her cheerleader skirt up to show me her cute little pussy with a only a little strip of hair above her pussy.

“Damn, I like the hell out of that haircut on your pussy, Linda.”

“Thanks, Josey. I’d love to be sitting on your cock right now. Will you please fuck me?”

“Tomorrow as soon as school is out, be in my truck, in the floorboard naked when I get there. I’ll only have thirty minutes, so get ready to ride.”

“I’ll be there, now hurry and lean down. I pulled my bra off and I want you to suck my titties. I get a cum when Charlotte sucks them. I want one now.”

“You better bite your sweater, I’ll make you cum so hard you’ll scream.”

“Do it and you can fuck me without a condom.”

“Get ready to get knocked up then, here goes,” I told her and ducked down to lock my lips on her pointy little nipple and suck it to the back of my throat.

“UUUUUNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHH”

“Was it good?”

“Fuck yes.”

“I want to suck your pussy tomorrow before we fuck.”

“UUUUUNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHH”

“Two cums? One just by telling you I eat pussy?”

“FUCK, Josey,” she almost said too loud.

“Linda, your times is up,” Miss Mooney said as she stood behind her.

“Josey, we have five minutes, I want seconds,” Miss Mooney said as she sat on my legs and let her skirt cover my crotch.

“Take it out, Josey.”

“It’s out and it’s hard. Get on me.”

“I’ll fuck you right in front of my class if you’ll get that big fucker out without skinning it on your zipper.”

“Come get some more of it, Miss Mooney,” I told her and she took my cock in her pussy. I was primed from all the others teasing my cock and when she settled her pussy over my cock, I started cumming like hell.

“Josey, did you cum in my pussy again?” she whispered and smiled.

“Yes, and I’d bend you over your desk and eat your pussy, then fuck you in front of the whole school if you’d let me.”

“Call me tomorrow at 6:00, please?”

“I’ll call, I want your pussy and your ass again Wednesday, get ready.”

“I’m ready for you to fuck me again like we did earlier Josey.”

The bell rang just then and Miss Mooney stood up, then walked to her desk, shaking her butt and flipping her skirt where it was stuck in her ass crack. I had to hurry and zip up.

“Class, this remains private or we’ll never have date participation exercises again, understood?”

“Thanks, Miss Mooney. That was the best class ever and we’ll never tell. I just hope next time we get to start sooner and have more time to prepare,” Charlotte told her.

“Next time, we’ll all be smiling when we get through. You three guys in this class need to be prepared. You’ll need to be sure you have plenty of protection!”

“Thanks, Miss Mooney,” each of us told her as we left her room.

Miss Wilkins’ English was my next class and she waved to me as soon as I walked in. I walked over to her desk and she stood up near me to whisper in my ear.

“I got my period this weekend, Josey. I’m not pregnant but Mom missed her period!”

“Does that mean we can’t fuck anymore?”

“NO, HELL NO. It means that you get to fuck me and fill my pussy with cum until I do get pregnant.”

“What about your job?”

“I’ve already told Mr. Ward that I was secretly married the weekend before, just in case I was pregnant. I told him I married a service man while he was home on leave.”

“Good, tell me when I can come over again, I live in town now with my Aunt Rita. She’s getting a divorce and we had to move.”

“I’d love to meet her. Will you let me? Do you think she’ll like me?”

“She likes pussy.”

“OH GOD, I want to meet her, PLEASE?”

“I’d love to see the two of you together.”

“Have you and your aunt, you know, done the things we do?”

“Yep. I’ll tell her you want to meet her – we may come over one night.”

“Please do, OH PLEASE BRING HER OVER.”

I sat with Celle and Lilia again at lunch and they were really excited about this weekend, though today was only Monday. I was shocked when they told me that my Uncle Ralph was a regular visitor at their father’s aviation repair shop. If that wasn’t enough, they told me that his boss lady, Miss Early Lea Ramsey, was always with him.

“Why would they be there? She doesn’t have a plane and he can’t fly one.”

“Papa always has lots of visitors every day he’s in his shop. Sometimes men come by when he’s not there and he tells us to never go out there unless he’s there. He flies to Mexico about twice a month in his twin engine plane and Isabella goes with him. We think Papa may be selling dope, Josey,” Lilia whispered the last part to me.

“Really? Then Uncle Ralph and Miss Early Ramsey are buying dope from him.”

“Josey, you’ll still like us, won’t you? I mean if he really is doing that?” Celle asked.

“I like both of you a lot, nothing will ever change that. If he is doing that, there may be trouble though. I’ve read in the papers about the drug rings in Mexico and the trafficking of illegal drugs. There are some really bad men out there who could hurt you two.”

“Papa has told us to never let the men in the house that comes to get parts at his airplane hangar. We wanted to know more about what was happening one day and we hid out there and watched. He sells parts in brown boxes and they pay him a lot of cash money,” Celle told me.

“Yeah, and we know where his secret basement is though and we’ve seen him hide the keys that opens the locks on the big steel door,” Lilia told me.

“Aren’t you afraid to stay there this weekend while they’re gone?”

“We told Papa that we had this special meeting at school we had to attend. Celle and I wanted to see what was in that basement. If he’s selling drugs, we need to get out before the drug police raid the place,” Lilia whispered.

“Will you help us this weekend, Josey?” she whispered and put her hand on my cock then leaned over so I could see her big brown titties inside her sexy white bra like Aunt Rita wears.

I let my cock tell me what to do.

“I’ll help you, but we need to be careful. You never know when others may be looking too, if they know he’s gone.”

“Thanks, Josey. We didn’t know what to do, but when you told us you wanted to be our friend and come swim naked with us, we knew we had to ask you to help. If you’ll help us find out the truth, we’ll give you some pussy every day for the rest of our lives,” Celle whispered and squeezed my cock through my jeans from the other side.

“What would you do if you found lots of drugs and lots of money too?”

“We’ve even thought of that too. We’d take the money and set the hangar on fire and call the police,” Lilia told me.

“If you do that, you know your papa will suspect something.”

“But he’d never suspect us,” Celle told me.

“I’ll help you, but we need to do it as soon as it’s dark. We need to be away from there in case someone else shows up.”

“We thought of that too. Will you let us stay with you if we do this? We still want to fuck you, no matter what happens, Josey,” Lilia whispered and she and Celle laughed as they squeezed my cock and rubbed their titties against my arms.

“I wish you could stay with me forever and I mean that,” I told them.

“Oh Josey, I wish we could too. We would love you and make you so happy,” Celle told me.

“I live with my Aunt Rita and we’re staying with Miss Etty Greesey at her place in town. Would you still stay with me?”

“We know Mirra Greesey, she works at Sears and her mother works at the Ramsey Farm.”

“How did you know that? They don’t buy drugs too, do they?” Shit, I was hoping they didn’t.

“Oh No. Their car broke down one day and we asked Isabella to stop and give them a ride. We had seen Mirra at Sears and when she waved, we wanted to help her, we think she is so pretty.”

“Mirra lives with her Granny, where my Aunt and I are staying, and yes, she is very pretty,” I told them to see what they would say.

“She’s not just pretty, she’s beautiful and sexy. Does she give you some pussy?” Lilia asked.

“If I said yes, would you still like me?”

“We would want to watch and maybe help you fuck her,” Lilia told me and I knew I was going to like these two Mexican girls for a long, long time.

“Stay away from the hangar this week. Don’t even talk about your papa’s trip either, unless they do. Let me know if anything happens before Friday. I can be there as soon as school is out and we’ll do some snooping.”

“Thank you, Josey, you’re the best friend we’ve ever had. The other boys we wanted to be friends with just wanted to grab our tits and ask for some pussy. We just stopped being with any boys, to stop all that shit,” Lilia told me.

“I want your titties, I want your sexy Mexican asses and I want your pussies for the rest of our lives. I want to love you both as my women too, if we can work it out and get enough money to live on.”

“We know where some money is. If we can get it and hide it, will you let us be your women?”

“Would you be mad if I had other women?”

“Would you get mad if we wanted to be in bed with you and your other women all the time, sleeping and fucking too?” Celle asked and they giggled.

“I am the luckiest fucking Mexican this side of the border.”

I left them early and hurried to Mr. Ward’s office to see what he wanted. I hope he didn’t see Miss Mooney and me when we were kissing or when she had her hand on my cock. Damn, I hope it’s nothing bad. Damn, I wonder if he saw me leaving his house the other night! Damn it, I just need to start being more careful when I’m sneaking around and getting pussy. I always let my cock tell me what to do.

I knocked on the door to his office and Miss Cortez came to the door. She smiled and looked up and down the hall before backing up to let me in.

“Mr. Ward had to go to a lunch meeting with the superintendent, he told me to tell you that he’d see you tomorrow at the same time,” she told me and walked over to sit in her swivel chair with her skirt up over her knees. I couldn’t see between her legs because her thighs are real thick. Not fat, but like muscles and smooth brown skin.

“Well, I guess I’ll go outside and sit with the guys then,” I told her. Damn, she sure has a pretty smile and those thighs are so fucking sexy.

“You can stay for a few minutes if you like. I wouldn’t mind having company, that is if you wanted to anyway,” she kept talking and smiling and then she did open her legs then.

“I don’t have anything to do really, I’d like to stay and talk. How long have you worked for Mr. Ward?” I asked. I already knew she just started at the first of the school year.

“I just started about a month ago. I like it here and I found the perfect little one room kitchenette garage apartment not far from here.”

“You’re not married? I can’t believe you aren’t married, I mean, well, you’re so attractive and all, I mean, well, you really are.”

“No, I have a boyfriend who lives in Texas, but we never get to see each other since I moved here and he works all the time. Do you really think I’m attractive? I know I have a pretty smile, everyone tells me that. My boyfriend thinks my butt is too big and my boobs are too small, and I am always trying to lose weight to please him.”

“He’s nuts! Oops, I shouldn’t have said that, it just came out.”

“You don’t think my butt is too big? Tell me the truth, Josey. I know you have lots of girls after your sexy ass and you have to know what a sexy butt looks like on a girl. Tell me, look at my ass and tell me if it is too big,” she said and stood up, turning all around three or four times with her ass stuck way out.

“Miss Cortez, if you were my girlfriend, I would spend my days and nights as close to your sexy butt as I could get.”

“Call me Carmelita, Josey. Would you really like to lay next to my butt? You’re not just telling me that?”

“Carmelita, you have a fine ass. You have one of the most uh, well I almost said something bad, but good too about your sexy ass.”

“You can tell me, I want to hear what you started to say. Was it something a boy would say to his girlfriend is he liked her sexy ass?”

“Yes, but it was more than that really.”

“My brother told me last month just before I left Texas that I had the most fuckable ass he’d ever seen. Was that what you were about to tell me?”

“YES, your brother has very good taste in women’s asses. Tell him I said so. Did he just haul off and tell you that when you were leaving? I mean I tell my aunt that all the time, but we, well we’re very close.”

“My brother and I are very close too, Josey. He told me that the morning I left his apartment to come here. Does that shock you?”

“Not a bit, I would never let you leave if I were your brother and I had spent the night next to your sexy ass.”

“I like your sexy ass too, Josey. I’ve heard the teachers talking and the girls too. Some of the teachers would fuck you in front of their husbands if you asked them for some pussy, did you know that?”

“I’ve seen some that I’d love to fuck, no matter who was watching. I’d put them second to you though,” I told her and grinned.

“You’re lying. Would you really?”

“Carmelita, you have the most fuckable ass in this school. I haven’t even fucked it but I can still tell you that.”

“I’d let you.”

“Right here?”

“Right here, right now, Josey. I want you naked and I want to be naked too so you can see my titties and my ass. I want you to fuck me bent over my desk and I want you to spank my ass and make me cum a hundred times.”

“I don’t have a condom.”

“I don’t either, but I think I am safe. Fuck me, Josey. I need a fucking like no woman you’ve ever met.”

“Hurry and get your clothes off, Carmelita, how long do we have?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.