Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

“Josey, we’re getting hungry. Let’s go get Mother to cook us some breakfast. I know she’d like to give you some more pussy too, that is if she’s not too sore from that last fucking you gave her,” Mirra told me as we sat naked on my tailgate and talked.

“OH YES, I’d love to see Josey fuck Miss Willie with both of them naked so we can see it all,” Alexa said.

Hell Yeah, and Josey is out of fucking rubbers so he’ll have to fuck her and shoot cum in her pussy. Let’s go, Josey, we want to see that,” Leanne told me.

“I’d love to have some more of her pussy. Let’s go, Girls. We’re wasting time and we need to start making some real plans if we’re ever going to be together like we talked about, instead of us just wishing things were different in our lives.”

“Josey, after breakfast, can all of us go see my Granny Greesey? You told us you may need a place to stay and I know she’d let you stay with us if you showed her your cock,” Mirra said and made us laugh.

“Yeah, Josey. Granny Greesey is a fine looking woman. She looks like our Granny if our Granny could be a happy woman all the time,” Leanne told me.

“So you know Mirra’s Granny too?”

“We’ve been there to see her with Mirra and Miss Willie when we went to buy groceries before. Don’t ever tell Momma or our Granny we did though, we heard your Uncle Ralph threaten them if we ever associated with the Greesey women. We were told to never go to Miss Etty’s house,” Alexa told me.

“If we ever get you girls out from under my Uncle Ralph’s control, you’ll never be told you can’t go places you want to go. You’ll be my women and we’ll have fun instead of hiding and sneaking to see our friends. If we’re going to town, I need to check on Aunt Rita while we’re there. Maybe she could go with us to your Granny’s house, Mirra.”

Hell Yeah, let’s do that, Josey. We want to spend some time with your Aunt Rita anyway. I’ll ask my Granny if you and your Aunt Rita both, can stay with us until all this mess is over with. That is if you want me to,” Mirra told me and smiled when I looked at her.

“We’ll need to get our clothes and her belongings out of the house on the farm today. We’ll have to be in school tomorrow.”

“We’ll help you, Josey,” Leanne told me.

“Would you really? You and Alexa would help me and Aunt Rita move in with Mirra’s Granny if she tells us we can? You know if your Granny finds out about that, you may get in trouble, don’t you?”

“We want to help our new friends and we want to be with you as much as we can, Josey. We’ll do whatever we can to help you, no matter what happens,” Alexa told me.

“We sure will, Josey, and we’ll get Mother to help us too, you’ll see. She’s not a bad woman and if we can get her to stand up to Ralph Ruiz, she’ll be your woman too. We want Mother to be happy with us, Josey. I sure hope you like her when you see how sweet and loving she can be when your uncle is not around to mess up her life, and our Granny’s too,” Leanne told me as we drove up to the back of their house.

“We have to start somewhere and Miss Willie has already told me she’d help us all she could.

“Mirra, if she’s in the kitchen, would you get mad if I just walked up, bent your mother over and fuck her from behind without even asking her for some pussy?”

“Do it, Josey! Mother would love you for that. She needs some lovin’ and we’d love to see her get that big cock rammed up inside her pussy from behind, wouldn’t we girls?”

“We sure would. Shit, I’d love to be fucked like that one day myself! Just walk up behind me, throw my dress over my naked ass and fuck my pussy with your naked cock!” Leanne told me.

“Save me a fucking like that too, Josey. No matter where I am, just fuck me like that and I’ll cum a gallon all over your cock,” Alexa told me.

“Josey, I want my next fuck to be just like that, too. Don’t even ask, no matter where I am, just bend me over and get some pussy like it belongs to you,” Mirra told me.

“No matter what happens – from now on – all your pussies belong to me.”

Fuckkkkk Yeah,” all three of my new friends yelled as we walked toward the back door.

Shit, I felt like I was taking control of my life and my friends’ lives too. I had never felt so fucking bold and so determined to make my life better – one way or another.

“Mother, we’re back,” Mirra hollered when we walked into the back room of the house.

“I’m in the kitchen. Are all of you here, Josey too?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” Mirra said as we entered the kitchen.

“Have a seat at the table and I’ll have some breakfast ready in a jiffy. My, My, all of you look so happy and so well fucked this morning,” Miss Willie told us when she turned to look over her shoulder at us.

She was at the stove and Mirra motioned for me to step up behind her. She held her hands out like she was holding her Mother’s hips from behind, humping her belly like she was fucking.

Alexa and Leanne were laughing at her when I walked over to stand behind Miss Willie. Fuck, my heart was pounding as I looked at her short robe and her long legs. I knew she was still naked under that robe and when she bent over to look in the oven, I already had my jeans down around my boot tops.

Mirra was right beside me with Leanne on one side and Alexa on the other. Mirra flipped her Mother’s robe up over her naked ass and I grabbed her hips, shoving my cock between her butt cheeks right into her hot, slick pussy like it belonged to me.

“OH HELL YES—FUCK ME! Fuck meeeeeee, Josey. Hell Yes, fuck my naked pussy raw one more time this morning,” she yelled and I rammed my cock all the way, as deep as it would go.

She was still bent over and trying to put her hands out to hold onto something. Mirra led her three steps over to the kitchen counter, with me hobbling along behind her trying to keep my cock shoved all the way inside her pussy.

Mirra took her mother’s hands and guided them to the counter with her leaning over to reach out and hold on. Her ass was high and her head was down as I held her hips and fucked her like she was my woman already, and her ass belonged to me.

Leanne reached under her and pulled her sash loose, then Alexa snatched it off her back, pulling it over her head and off arms, then threw it in the floor. Mirra squatted down and kissed her mother on her mouth the whole time I fucked her. Leanne and Alexa both squatted under her, sucking her titties as Miss Willie fucked her ass up and down like a bucking mare getting bred in the barn lot.

Alexa moved back between Miss Willie’s wide spread legs and started sucking her pussy and my cock while I fucked her like I was mad at her sexy ass. I wanted to be sure she got her baby. I love looking at her ass. Mirra was right when she told me her ass looked like her mother’s ass. I’m looking forward to seeing Granny Greesey’s ass now, if it looks like these two.

I’m still not sure about who fucked who, way back in the Ramsey family history, but there must have been a lot of fucking going on even before Granny Greesey and Granny Ramsey were born, because Miss Willie and Mirra are no darker than I am.

Light brown sure looks good on their naked body too. Especially their big tits, and their sexy asses that I just love to fuck my belly against. Mirra and her mother better be careful teasing me about fucking their butts. I get a super hard-on just thinking about that, especially when I look down like I am now and see one of their sexy, light brown asses humping up and down like a jumping-jack while my cock plunges to the bottom of their pussy.

“FUCK ME, JOSEY, FUCK ME. LORD HAVE MERCY—FUCK ME, BOY! I’m getting so many cums I’m about to pass out!” Miss Willie yelled and I got another gear with my hips humping her ass like a little lap dog riding a fat woman’s leg.

Miss Willie’s knees started to buckle and I held her up as I backed my cock out of her slippery pussy. I felt Alexa licking my cock and looked down to see her and Leanne both sucking my cock and balls. Leanne even put her mouth over Miss Willie’s pussy and I could see her cheeks pull in, as she sucked my cum out of her pussy. That made me so fucking horny, I shot off again just as Alexa put my cock head in her mouth. Damn, these girls can suck a man dry and they’re just learning!

I pulled Alexa’s head around straight and held her by her hair as I fucked my cock all the way down her throat. She kept right on sucking and swallowing cum as fast as I could shoot.

She pulled my cock out of her mouth when I stopped spurting cum and smiled up at me.

“I love sucking your cock while you fuck my mouth, Josey, and I love drinking your cum.”

“And I love the way you suck my cock too, Alexa.”

After Mirra, Leanne and Alexa helped Miss Willie wash her pussy and butt at the kitchen sink, we sat down to eat our cold breakfast.

Miss Willie told us that she’d better stay here in case Miss Early came back, when Mirra told her we were going to see my Aunt Rita then go by and see Granny Greesey about me staying with her for a few days until all this shit got settled around here.


I was out of fucking rubbers and I knew I was going to need plenty if this Sunday turned out like it was shaping up. I stopped by a service station and got two dollars in quarters from the young Black-boy as he looked from me, to the three girls out in my pickup.

I bought the plain rubbers, none of that fancy colored stuff, lubricated, or French Ticklers. I needed rubbers and plenty of them. They were twenty five cents each and I got two dollars and a twenty five cents worth. I wasn’t planning on using them on Aunt Rita or Granny Greesey anyway and I knew nine would get me plenty of pussy from Mirra, Alexa, and Leanne at three fucks each.

You da’ Man!” the boy told me when I walked out of the restroom after rattling that fucking rubber machine for five minutes.

When I pulled into the driveway at Mildred Martin’s house, I looked over at my three new best girls. They had bathed and dressed in shorts and white T-shirts.

They were barefoot and sitting back with their feet propped up on the dash of my pickup. Damn, they sure do have some fine legs and asses.

“I’ll be right back, and even if Aunt Rita doesn’t want to go with us to see Granny Greesey, I’ll bring her out here to meet all of you anyway. I want you to get to know her, she’s special to me and you’ll love her too if you give her a chance.”

“Josey, you just go take care of her. We hope she does go with us and I really do wish she would stay there with you and me and Granny. We’d have so much fun,” Mirra told me.

“Josey, you tell Aunt Rita that we want her to be our aunt too. We don’t like what’s going on out at our house and Alexa and I have decided that we’re going to change all of that—no matter that we have to do!” Leanne told me and I could have kissed her for her and her sister wanting to stand up for themselves and get their lives straight.

“When she comes out here, whether she’s going with us or not, you and Alexa make sure she knows how you feel. Tell her just what you told me. I’m proud of you Ramsey sisters for wanting to change your lives, and your momma’s and granny’s lives too. Whatever it takes to get them out from under my Uncle Ralph’s control, I help you too. I mean whatever it takes!””

“Josey, tell your Aunt Rita that I want some of her pussy already,” Mirra told me and laughed.

“I’ll tell her that and she’ll be right out here to give all of you some pussy, just wait and see.”

“Then we better take our shorts off and be ready, don’t you agree?” Alexa said and the three of them laughed again.

I fucking dare you!“ I told them and walked toward the front door without looking back. I knew they would have stripped naked had I told them, or dared them!”

I knocked on the door and saw the short curtains move behind the glass. The door swung open and Aunt Rita grabbed me. She was crying and I thought something bad had happened to her.

When she grabbed me, we kissed until I thought we were going to stop and fuck right here in the living room.

“Josey, I have missed you so fucking much. I don’t care what happens, don’t you EVER leave me again, no matter what I say. I almost went crazy, I missed you and worried about you so much.”

“Get your clothes, Aunt Rita. We’ve got a new place to live and we have some new friends who’re waiting in my pickup to love you.”

“Josey? Really? Who?”

“Look out there at my truck. Three of them are waiting for you, dressed in nothing but T-shirts, you need to lose the panties and get your clothes bags.”

FUCK. I love it when you tell me what to do. Are they really naked under their shirts?” She asked as she stooped and pulled her panties off and stuffed them in my jeans pocket.

“Where’s Mrs. Martin?”

“She’s gone with her new boyfriend. I’ll leave her a note. Get my clothes bags – they’re right where we put them yesterday.”

When I came back with her two clothes bags, she was standing on her tiptoes looking out the door glass. I stepped up behind her and slipped my hand between her butt cheeks and she squealed as she turned around and grabbed me. My Aunt Rita was happy again, and I was too now that’s she’s alright.

“Let’s go get you some new pussy, Aunt Rita,” I told her and opened the door.

“OH FUCK, I see your new friends out there. I want to see you fuck all of them. I know they’ve each given you some pussy by now.”

“They have and they want to give you some and all three of them want to eat your pussy. I taught them the difference in eating and licking pussy.”

“Can all of us get in your truck?” she asked as I led her to the driver’s side.

“Yes, you can sit in their laps. I’ll put your clothes in back.”

“Girls, meet my Aunt Rita.

“Aunt Rita, this is Mirra Greesey, Leanne Ramsey, and Alexa Ramsey.

“Girls, Aunt Rita is going with us, she doesn’t want to stay here without me. I hope Granny Greesey will let both of us stay with her, Mirra.”

“Aunt Rita, climb over here on us and sit across our laps. I hope you don’t mind that we’re not wearing anything under these shirts,” Mirra told her and the girls pulled her across on top of them.

“Josey told me to pull my panties off before we left the house. If you keep pulling on my shirt like that, you’ll have my ass and my pussy both exposed,” Aunt Rita told them like she was fussing, but she was laughing.

The four of them were laughing as the girls kept pulling her over to sit on their legs. When they had her over so I could get in, her shirt was up over her big titties and their shirts were too.

“Damn, I love this,” I told them as I backed out and headed across town.

“Granny’s house is the one on the left up there with the white roof and the white fence around it, Josey,” Mirra told me and I swung wide to turn into the narrow driveway.

“I sure hope she’s agreeable to having company on a Sunday morning. You girls better cover your naked asses before we go in,” I told them.

“Josey, just wait until you meet my Granny. She’ll have her shorty robe on and she won’t give a damn if you see her naked ass. Hell, she’ll make sure you see it, if I know my Granny,” Mirra told me.

Hell, I was getting more anxious all the time, about meeting this woman. I’ve heard so much about her that I was getting a hard-on before I ever met her.

For a woman of forty-six to have a daughter who’s thirty, and a granddaughter sixteen, they must have started fucking and having babies when they were younger than me.

I’ve never fucked a woman who was in her forties, but I’ve seen some in their forties and even in their fifties I’d love to fuck.

Mirra and Miss Willie both have told me that Granny Greesey looks just like they do and Miss Willie does have a hot-ass body just like her daughter, Mirra. Mirra has a really hot-ass and they told me Granny Greesey’s ass was just as sexy as theirs.

Mirra pulled a key out of a flower pot on the porch and opened the door, then stepped in to holler at her Granny.

“Granny, I’m home and I brought some new friends to meet you. I hope you got your ass covered, at least until you know them better,” she shouted, making us laugh.

“Girl, stop all that hollering and get your butt in here.” Came the answer and Mirra shooed all of us through the hall into the wide open kitchen.

As soon as I saw Granny Greesey, I thought of Miss Willie. She really does look identical to her daughter. Her hair is a little longer and when she turned, it came down on both the sides of her face making her look even younger.

She was at the kitchen counter and when she turned around, her big titties almost swung right out of that short white robe she wore. The front of it wasn’t tied and it was hanging loosely from her shoulders. She was naked from her neck to her feet with just her nipples and hips covered down the front. Her skin is lighter than mine and her pussy didn’t have hardly any hair around it, just like Mirra’s and Miss Willie’s.

I got a hard-on as soon as she turned to look at us.

“Granny, I want you to meet Josey Ruiz, his Aunt Rita, and you already know Alexa and Leanne Ramsey. We came to spend the day with you and we need a really big favor for Josey and his Aunt Rita,” Mirra told her Granny when she looked at all of us.

“Rita, I know you from somewhere, have we met?” Mirra’s Granny asked her.

“I’ve seen you at the grocery and at the meat market many times, but we’ve never met, at least that I can remember.”

“Yes, I remember seeing you at the grocery now, if I had ever met you proper, I’d never have forgotten you. Damn, woman, you are sexy as hell and here you are with these younger girls wearing only a thin T-shirt. Fuck me backwards, woman, you could get your ass raped running around dressed like that,” Granny told her and walked right over to wrap her arms around Aunt Rita like she already knew her.

“Thanks Miss Greesey. Josey told me about seeing Mirra, and who she was. When I met her, I thought of you that time at the grocery, but couldn’t make the connection. You and Mirra look more like sisters than granny and granddaughter!”

“Honey, you better watch your mouth, telling me things like that. I had a hankering to see your naked ass that day I saw you bent over getting some sugar from the bottom shelf. Now you’re right here in my kitchen and I can see your big brown titties through your shirt – shit woman, you could get molested right here in my kitchen, if you’re not careful,” Granny told her and Aunt Rita grabbed her in another hug.

They still had their arms loosely around each other when Mirra hurried over to them. I wasn’t sure what she was about to do, but I knew Mirra and I knew she wanted more from them.

Mirra wrapped her long arms around Aunt Rita and her Granny and pulled them close, looking Aunt Rita face to face.

FUCK! Mirra kissed my Aunt Rita right on her mouth and Aunt Rita was kissing her back while Granny Greesey grinned at both of them.

Mirra pulled back just a little to speak to her, “Aunt Rita, Josey has told me so much about you that I just had to kiss you. I hope you didn’t mind that we kissed mouth to mouth like that. I couldn’t help myself, I already love you so much and I want you to be my Aunt, too,” Mirra told her.

“Mirra, you kiss just like Josey. Have you and my nephew been kissing?” Aunt Rita asked as she smiled at Mirra.

“We have, and he sure knows how to make a girl want more when he lays one of his kisses on her too. I’ve already told him I want him to kiss my Granny and see what she thinks. Granny and I kiss a lot too, Aunt Rita.

“Don’t we, Granny?”

“We do Honey, and you sure laid a hot one on Rita Ruiz just now.”

“Aunt Rita, show Granny how you kiss. I know she wants to kiss you but she’d never just come right out and ask you. Kiss my Granny like you just kissed me and make her belly go wild like you did mine, Aunt Rita,” Mirra told them, then looked over at me with a smile.

Aunt Rita pulled Granny Greesey’s robe open, ex;posing her huge fucking titties, and slid her hands under her robe all the way up behind her back as she and Granny Greesey pulled each other closer. Mirra pulled Aunt Rita’s shirt up over her hips, and their naked bellies were mashed together as their lips met. Shit, Granny Greesey’s skin is a lighter brown that Aunt Rita’s and her titties are fucking fine, fucking fine, fucking fine!

It seemed like their kiss lasted for five minutes with them trying to fuck each other with their legs open and pussies pushing against each other.

Alexa and Leanne put their arms around me from either side and I wrapped an arm around behind each of them to get a handful of naked ass cheek under their shirts.

“Josey, can we go kiss them too?” Leanne asked as we watched them. They were still sucking mouths and humping each other.

“If both of you are naked, they will surely let you join their kissing. Get Mirra’s and Aunt Rita’s shirts off and Granny Greesey may get naked too.”

“Aunt Rita won’t get mad if we pull her shirt over her head?” Alexa asked.

“She loves it when you do things like that to her. She loves to be naked and she loves titties and pussies as much as she loves my cock.”

“If you fuck Aunt Rita and Granny Greesey, may we watch?” Leanne asked and grinned at me.

“Watch, hell. I want you right in the middle of it. You know Mirra loves your pussies and I can tell you now, Aunt Rita is crazy about eating pussy while she gets fucked from behind.”

“Will you fuck us like that while we eat her pussy?” Alexa asked and I reached out to pull her T-shirt up over her head. I turned to pull Leanne’s off too and spanked both of them on their asses as they jumped and hurried toward the action that was heating up next to the stove.

Damn, these are some fine asses in this kitchen on a Sunday morning in the south.

“Josey, come look at this. Didn’t I tell you Granny had a fine ass?” Mirra hollered at me when she raised her Granny’s short robe and exposed her ass.

I could have fucked her from here, she looks so good.

“Honey! Josey may not want to look at an old woman’s ass. What’re you doing flashing my ass like that?” Granny was fussing, but she was laughing too because Aunt Rita was sucking her titties like a baby.

“Granny, Josey’s already told me he wants some of your pussy, and that he loves to fuck a woman from behind and feel her ass against his belly when he rams his big cock up in her pussy,” Mirra said, then waved to me.

“Josey, all of us are naked or nearly naked, you need to get with the plan and get naked with us. We want to see you fuck our Granny Greesey, don’t we, Granny?” Mirra said.

“I swear, Baby, you don’t need to be giving my pussy away like that. Sides that, Josey may not want any of my pussy with all this young pussy shining in my kitchen right now.”

“Granny, Josey fucked Mother with his huge naked cock and shot her full of cum and she told him she wished he would come fuck you too.”

“Did he really fuck Willie Mae’s pussy after she’s done without all these years? You mean she got knocked up by Josey? Now I reckon my only daughter and granddaughter wants me to get his naked cock shoved up in my pussy and get knocked up too, don’t you? Tell me, does Josey really have a big cock? Damn. I’ve been without a man for years and now my little pussy has just woke up with a wanting for a big brown cock.”

“Granny, I’d love to see you fuck my nephew’s naked cock and see him fill your pretty little pussy with his sperm,” Aunt Rita said as she joined in the teasing.

“Aunt Rita, tell Granny what you like to do when you bend over and get fucked from behind,” I told her. I knew if this kept on, I was going to get some pussy from all five them and real soon too.

“Rita, what is it you like to do, Honey? I’d love to see you get fucked by your own nephew from behind. Tell me, Baby, does he really have a big cock? I may want some of his man-meat myself if he does.”

“I love to eat pussy while Josey is fucking my pussy from behind with his big naked ten inch cock.”

Damn! I mean—just Damn—Rita Ruiz! I really do need some cock now. Josey, you better get your ass naked, boy. You have five women here with hot pussies just itching to get fucked. Besides that, I want to see that cock they’ve been talking about. The few times in my life I’ve been fucked, it was by a dinky little White-man dick and he barely had me lathered up,” she said and I figured she was talking about the times she got fucked and impregnated with Miss Willie by her sister’s husband, Jack Ramsey.

I was ready for whatever they could come up with and now that Aunt Rita was naked, I knew I had to fuck her pussy in front of the others. She loves that shit, getting fucked with others watching, and I love giving it to her with them watching and helping her get fucked. I loosened my belt, pulled my T-shirt over my head, then kicked my boots off.

Granny Greesey had turned to watch me when I pulled my jeans down and kicked them across her kitchen floor. When I raised up, my cock was as hard and knotty as the heavy wooden legs on Granny Greesey’s kitchen table.

Lord help me and don’t let me kill myself on that fucking cock. I know you had to send that beautiful offering from heaven, ain’t no mortal man got a cock like this one. Josey, walk over here to me, Honey. I just got to feel of that motherfucker and ain’t no way in heaven or hell, I can walk to you with my knees shaking like they are!

“Mirra, Baby. Did you really take this cock in your little pussy? Hell, I suppose you Ramsey sisters had a ride on this horse cock too, didn’t you? Rita, if you don’t mind and I can get Josey’s cock in my slobbering pussy, could I fuck your nephew?”

“Granny, the only way I’ll agree to let you fuck Josey is with his bare naked cock in your pussy and you let him plant a baby in your belly. You’re not too old and you’re body is built for having babies. Now, do you still want to fuck Josey?”

“Fuck me a baby, Josey. I’ll have your baby at the same time Willie Mae does. Hell, I wish all of you young girls would get knocked up, we’d have babies together, you too Rita. Fuck, you’d look good carryin’ your nephew’s baby in your belly when we carry his baby in ours,” Granny said, looking at Aunt Rita, Mirra, and the Ramsey sisters.

“Granny, we want to wait until we finish school to have his baby. Then we want to get fucked by his naked cock and get us a baby too,” Mirra told her.

“Granny, I have already been fucked by my nephew and he’s planted enough seed in my belly to grow a whole crop of little Mexican boys,” Aunt Rita told her.

“Rita, I want to see you get your pussy fucked again by this big cock. Fuck, I want to see all of you get fucked by Josey.”

“Since we’ve all been fucked by him, we want you to have him first this morning, so you can get a good load of his fresh cum in your pussy, Granny,” Mirra told her Granny.

“Honey Babe, you must be one horny little bitch this morning, talking to your Granny with all those slutty words like a cock-craving-lunatic,” Granny Greesey told Mirra and they both laughed. I had a feeling this was part of what Mirra was trying to tell me about their good times here with her Granny. I hope they keep it up, my cock is rearing up on his hind legs, waiting to get some of Granny’s pussy.

I had to wonder–was she really serious about me fucking the girls and knocking all three of them up too? Damn, that thought made my cock spring a leak.

“Granny, before Aunt Rita gets her pussy fucked from behind, why don’t you show her your pussy licking talents. I’d love to see you bent over lapping her juicy brown pussy with your sexy ass up in the air. I know Josey would like to get a good look at it too, since I’ve already bragged on your ass before we got here,” Mirra continued to rag her Granny and I had a feeling I was about to be a winner shortly.

“Rita, my Baby Doll is determined that I eat your pussy. Why don’t you jack your sweet ass up on this counter and let me show you what happens most Sundays when my girls come over to see me. We usually give each other a bath first, then we get to licking and sucking on each other. No one has ever been in the middle of our playtime before, but I got a feeling that’s about to change and real fucking quick. Get your sexy brown ass up here, Rita, Granny wants some pussy.

“Josey, if you happen to see something you like back there behind me while I’m busy with your Aunt Rita, you just help yourself to as much of it as you think you can handle. Just be forewarned, my pussy has not had a cock in it since Willie Mae was just a wiggler, so you may get your hunky Mexican-ass fucked up into a corner and sit there hollering for help until one of these young girls comes and pulls me off your ass!”

Aunt Rita backed up to the counter and with her hands on either side of her butt, she hopped up on the counter backwards with her legs spread wide and her slick, wet pussy already shining. She was smiling at me and I knew she was enjoying our fun. I knew right then that my aunt and I would enjoy our friends for years to come and this was just the beginning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.