Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

“Get your ass in here, Josey,” Mirra told me as they pulled me through the window by my arms.

“Mother, I want you to meet Josey Ruiz. I just met him earlier tonight and he’s already the best friend I’ve ever had in this whole wide world – and Mother, he wants you to like him as much as I do,” Mirra said to the woman standing next to her.

“Josey, this is my mother, Willie Mae Greesey.”

Her long shiny black hair is hanging straight, wet, and down to her shoulders. She’s wearing a short house robe that barely covers her butt. I knew she’d just gotten out of the tub and she’s got to be naked under that short robe. My cock got hard right away as I looked at her. She looks just like Mirra, except she’s taller and her butt is a little bigger – I think. Maybe anyway.

“Josey, what have you been doing out with my daughter all night and what are the two of you doing in this house? Don’t you know you could get caught?” She scolded me and I looked at Mirra.

Mirra winked at me and smiled. Then she reached out to pull me close to her.

I was standing between Mirra and her mother when they both reached out to hug me. Damn, I know what heaven must feel like now. I had big titties wrapped all around my back and chest as they hugged me and made a fuss over me.

“You’re not mad at me, Miss Willie?” I asked her.

“I was at first, when she told me y’all had been together all night. But I can’t be mad at a handsome young boy who makes my daughter as happy as she in right now. You fucked her, didn’t you, Josey?”

“No ma’am—she fucked me,” I told her and she laughed when Mirra laughed, and then they hugged me some more.

“Girl, I knew if you ever let a good boy get between your thighs, you’d fuck his ass raw.

“Josey, Mirra has already told me you have a big fucking cock, do you really?”

“I’ve been told more than once that I do, Miss Willie.”

“Mirra told me while we were getting the window up that if I saw your cock, I’d want to fuck you. I have never seen a cock that would make me want it that bad. I haven’t been with a man since before Mirra was born. Do you want to show me that, fat fucking cock, as she called it, or do you want my daughter to help me to rape your handsome ass?”

“Well, I really sorta wanted both of you to rape me, now that you brought it up, but since we need to be quiet and we’re in a hurry, I’ll give up and show you my cock. I hope you do like it so much that you’ll want to give me some pussy. You’re just as fucking beautiful as Mirra is.”

“She told me you had a way with words too. Come here to me, Josey. It’s been too damn long for me already.”

Mirra knelt in front of me when Miss Willie reached out to put her arms around me. I felt Mirra loosening my belt then my jeans. She tapped my left foot and pulled that boot off when I lifted it, hopping around on one leg. She finally got both my boots off and was pulling my jeans down. All this time Miss Willie was hugging me and kissing my lips.

I was about to say something when she put her mouth on mine and tried to suck the life out of me. I sucked back, just trying to save my life, and when she broke the kiss, I was staggering back, woozy-headed and out of breath.

Fuck, Boy! You kiss like a woman! Do you know that?” she asked as she smiled, then reached down to feel for my cock.

“Mirra, is this a joke? There has never been a cock this big on any man.”

“Here’s you one, Mother, and it’s all yours as long as you don’t holler and wake up the house.”

I looked down when Miss Willie knelt beside Mirra. They looked enough alike to be sisters and when Mirra reached over to loosen her mother’s robe, I could have sworn they were twins.

I didn’t get to look at her big titties very long before she leaned over and started sucking my cock like she wanted to take all of it in her throat. I saw a flash of white and Mirra was kneeling beside her mother again, she was naked too and smiling up at me.

“Lie down on this floor, Josey. We’re going to fuck you with with my Mother’s pussy,” Mirra told me and I dropped to the floor, ready for this woman.

“I hope you brought a condom with you, Josey,” she said, and I figured this was the end of this fuck before we even got started.

“No, Mother, we had some more in the truck but we forgot them. Fuck him until you get your cum and then you can get off.”

“Josey, lie back in the floor, Baby, I need this cock and I don’t give a shit if you fill my pussy with cum, just fuck me like you fucked my daughter. I have never seen her with a smile on her face that won’t go away.”

“He used a rubber when he fucked me, Mother.”

“I’m glad he did, Baby, but I want this big naked cock rammed in me so far I taste it. Then I want Josey to shoot his cum in me until I can’t take any more. Help me get this thing in my puss, Mirra.”

“You can call it a pussy, Mother. I called my pussy a pussy and Josey and me fucked until I fainted. Twice, we did that, I mean!”

“Fuck my pussy, Josey. You better not fuck a baby in my Baby’s belly until she gets out of school. You come to me when you want to fuck a naked pussy. I’ll let you shoot your cum deep inside a woman’s pussy. Just be damn sure and use a condom on my Baby Girl.”

She was looking down at me and I was listening to her titties as she leaned over me to let Mirra put my cockhead against her pussy. I wasn’t real sure we were lined up when she lowered her butt and my cock didn’t go in.

“You’re going to have to fuck your cock up into me, Josey. We don’t have but about thirty minutes and I really need this fucking I’m about to get. Now hurry up and help me fuck you, Baby.”

I humped my butt up as hard as I could, just as she let her butt down. It felt like I had shoved my cock through a keyhole she was so tight.

Miss Willie only took about half of my cock, then her pussy locked up on me. I kept fucking her as she fucked back, but I couldn’t go any deeper. She leaned over, smiling at me as she put her lips to mine. We kissed just like we did the first time and her pussy was as wild on my cock as her tongue was in my mouth. With her kissing and sucking my mouth, we fucked against each other like we were working on a good paying job.

She was sitting on my cock, trying to get more as I shoved my body up to meet her. I reached around her hips and grabbed a big handful of butt cheeks in each hand then pulled her to me each time she fucked forward. I felt something brush my hands and knew it was Mirra’s hair.

She was behind her mother, kissing her ass, then licking her pussy and my cock at the same time while we tried to fuck more of me inside her. Mirra licked both of us right where my cock was fucking up into her mother and I got another gear just as Miss Willie did at the same time. FUCK, did that ever feel good to my cock, getting licked as it got fucked by a tight pussy.

I felt my cock go deeper and I almost shot my cum, it felt so good. When Miss Willie raised up a little to look down at me, I pulled her over so I could suck her titties.

That was when I got out-fucked the first time in my life, and it was by Mirra Bella’s momma.

Miss Willie went fucking ape-shit-crazy on me when I sucked one nipple then the other into my mouth, pulling like I was trying to suck milk out of her titties. She scooted closer so I could suck them better and I grabbed a bigger handful of those fine, full butt cheeks. I felt Mirra still back there sucking on her mother as I dug in with my fingers. One of my fingers raked over her butthole and Miss Willie shivered and shook her ass like she may have liked the way that felt. I slid that finger up through her dripping pussy then rammed it in her butthole with me fucking my cock in and out of her pussy until she had all of me.

Miss Willie was grunting, and moaning, and groaning louder and louder. I just knew she would wake the others in the house and they’d come see about her.

Mirra crawled around and kissed her mother full on her mouth. With me fucking her as hard and fast as I could, they stayed locked up lip to lip, sucking mouths until I shot my cum. Miss Willie Mae’s pussy finally stopped snatching and grabbing at my cock as she looked down at me and grinned.

“Josey, you gotta give me and my Baby Girl another ride on this fucking Mexican freight train. You need to come with us over to see Granny Greesey one day this next week. She’d be some fun pussy for you and I’d even give your naked cock another piece of my ass too if you’d fuck my own Momma for me,” Miss Willie told me.

“I told Josey about that, Mother. I’d love for all of us Greesey women to give Josey some pussy in Granny’s bed,” Mirra told her mother.

“Mirra told me I may be able stay with her Granny one or two nights this week. Uncle Ralph has told Aunt Rita she needed to move out, that he’s divorcing her. If she moves out, I am too.”

“You just let us know for sure, Josey. I know Granny would let you stay there with her and me. Wouldn’t she, Mother?” Mirra volunteered.

“You know she would, Baby. I’d like to be there one night too, that is if I can get away for a while. I know as soon as my pussy wakes up from that wicked fucking you put that little bitch through, she’s gonna want some more of this big brown fucker.

“Josey, you tell your Aunt Rita that she would be welcome at my Momma’s house too, if she needs a place to stay. I hope you don’t mind me saying this, but I could die and go to heaven happy if I was lying next your Aunt Rita’s naked ass just long enough to get a lick or two between her butt cheeks. She’s got to be the sexiest, hot-assed, Mexican woman I’ve ever laid my eyes on. If I was a man, I’d have a hard-on all the time just thinking about your Aunt Rita,” Miss Willie confessed to me and it made me proud that she thought so much of Aunt Rita.

“Thanks Miss Willie. I agree with you, too.”

“That dumb-ass Ralph Ruiz is crazier than all hell, drinking, doping, and fucking around like he does,” she told me.

“I wish there was something I could do to stop him before he hurts my Aunt Rita and messes up all our lives.”

“Have you ever met Miss Laura Ramsey? She’s the one you need to suck up to. If you could get on her good side, she’d help you put a stop to Ralph Ruiz’ dumb shit he pulls.”

“I thought she and Uncle Ralph had some kind of funky, fucked-up, crazy shit going on between them.”

“She puts up with his dumb ass just because he makes her. I wish I knew what that motherfucking bastard holds over her and her momma’s heads, to get what he wants from them all the time.”

“But what about Alexa and Leanne? I thought Miss Laura had both her daughters by Uncle Ralph?”

“She did because your crazy ass uncle made her. Those two girls are what makes Laura and Early Lea Ramsey want to live now. Josey, if there’s anything you can think of, I’ll help you just to save those girls. I love them like my own Baby Girl over here.”

“I’d like to help them. But my main concern is helping my Aunt Rita. Well, you and Mirra Bella too, now that both of you like me.”

“Hon, you take them two Ramsey sisters into your plans and we’ll all gang up on Ralph Ruiz’ ignorant ass, even if we have to catch his motherfucking ass drunk and passed out, then drown the bastard!”

“Josey told me just tonight that Alexa and Leanne had already asked him to take them for a ride in his pickup to see their Granny’s farm,” Mirra told her mother.

“Josey, you need to make that happen before those girls are done in by their own fucking no good sorry-ass Daddy – your Uncle Ralph.”

“You know them better than me, Miss Willie, help me come up with a plan to put a stop to all this. Mirra and I were talking about getting them to ride with both of us together. But at that time, I thought they were in with their daddy and momma. I never knew about their momma not being willing, but made to do all that stuff I heard about. Is there any way we can we get Miss Laura to go against him and stop all his crazy shit? No matter what it is he holds over them?”

“If you and Mirra can get them girls to go out with you, all you’ll have to do is make them feel like they can trust you. Those girls need some help right now, Josey. They’re gonna be fucked up for life if they don’t get some help real soon – and the way I see it, now that you’ve come along, you’re their only hope!”

“Mother, both of them told me they want to do things like other girls do. Would you be mad if I helped Josey get them naked with us and fuck them?”

“Honey, if they ever fucked Josey Ruiz one time, they would love this boy’s cock forever. The least you can do is try. If they ever get a taste of Josey’s cock, with you there to help them, all you’ll have to tell them is that you and Josey love them.

“Do you think Miss Laura would let all of us be friends with her and her daughters, if we can make this happen like we’re talking about?” I asked.

“You may have to give her a good fucking too, Josey, but she would follow you to hell if you ever got that big cock in her pussy. She told me once, years ago that if she ever met a man with a cock big enough to make her cum, she was gone from here, inheritance or no inheritance. But that was back when she was young and hot to fuck. Josey, your Uncle Ralph is holding something bad over Laura Ramsey and her mother, Miss Early. I sure wish I knew what in hell’s name it was. He knows if Miss Laura ever gets a taste of a big fat, pussy-pleasin’ cock like yours, she’ll be gone in a minute.”

“Mother, I want to help Josey fuck all of them,” Mirra said real fast.

“Baby Girl, you love this boy’s big ol’ cock, don’t you?”

“I sure do, Mother. If you let me help him, we can fuck Miss Laura, Alexa, and Leanne. We’ll even fuck their Granny, Miss Early Lea if we have to, won’t we, Josey?”

“We sure will, Miss Willie. We’ll fuck them all if you’ll let Mirra help me. Then we’d have a place for all of us to be together – if they would get rid of Uncle Ralph’s sorry ass, that is.”

“Rita Ruiz would be with us too?” Miss Willie asked, grinning at me.

“She’d love to live here with you, Miss Willie. She’s just now found out she loves pussy as much as she loves cock.”

FUCK, Josey! You get Rita Ruiz to come here and live with us if there’s any way you can,” she told me.

“Now that we agree we’ve got to do something about this shit that’s going on, you got any ideas about where to start and how to make it work?” I asked her.

“You and Mirra have got to start with those two girls sleeping down the hall.”

“I can go in their room now and wake them, Mother. I always go to their room and get in bed with them when you’re cooking.”

“Baby, do you really? Those girls sleep buck-ass-naked. Do you get naked with them?”

“I sure do and now that Josey and I have already fucked, I can tell them about it and they’ll want to go see what it’s all about for themselves.”

“Hurry up then, Baby Girl. Josey, you hide in the hallway and wait for her. Stay out of sight though. Make this work and I’ll give you some more of my happy pussy,” she told me and pulled me over for another of her kisses that sucked the air out of me.

Mirra took my hand and led me down the dark hallway to the last room, next to the door that leads to the flower garden.

“Josey, come in the room with me and hide in the corner. I’m gonna have to hurry and get naked, and wake them up. When I do, I’m gonna tell them about us fucking and ask them if they ever thought about fucking a boy. I know they have ‘cause I’ve heard them talking about wishing they could fuck just to see what the fuss was all about, after they heard them White-girls at school talking about it.”

“Hurry, Mirra, I’m scared being here, but I’m excited about getting a chance to be with Leanne and Alexa. Wait, give me a kiss and let me feel your cunty one more time for good luck.”

That’s another pussy eating I get.”

“I know, hurry and start collecting, I’m getting behind.”

Mirra led me into their bedroom and it looked like the lights were on, the room was so bright. The big windows and glass doors were letting the moon shine in on the white sheets, white floor, and white walls.

I watched as she stripped her skirt, shirt, and bra off then leaned over the bed where the girls slept facing each other. Mirra pulled the sheet down and they were both naked. FUCK, do they ever look good naked.

I saw her bend over and kiss first one sister then the other on their neck. When she put a hand on each of their titties, they rolled closer to each other and Mirra crawled onto the bed and lay right on top of both of them.

“Ummmmm, Mirra. I was dreaming about you being in bed naked with us and here you are.” The voice sounded like Alexa and the girl stretched her arms up and wrapped them around Mirra’s naked body.

“You are naked! Can we play big-girl games this time? We told you that if you ever come to our bed naked again that we were going to make you play our game.”

“We can play all the games you want to play, but we need to go play somewhere safe so we won’t get caught,” Mirra told her.

“Mirra, kiss me again, I like being awakened like that,” the other sister said as she roused up and leaned back on her elbow. This was Leanne – I could see her in the dim light. Damn, she has some fine titties. I just knew they would be.

“I have a surprise for both of you, but you have to go out in the flower garden with me to get it,” Mirra told them and both of them came up from the bed in a hurry.

“What is it, Mirra? Is it a good surprise or just a joke?”

“It’s the best surprise ever in your life, now get up and get your gowns on. We need to hurry before your momma comes.”

“Momma and Granny have gone with that nasty old Ralph – they won’t be back until later today. All we have to worry about is Miss Willie.”

“Mother knows I’m here, she wants both of you to have this surprise, so hurry.”

“Can we just wear our T-shirts?”

“Put them on, you won’t need any panties for what we’re going to do anyway.”

“Are you going to let us love you, Mirra?”

“Yes, but I have something even more fun than the three of us loving each other. Something both of you really want.”

A BOY?”

“Yes, but not must any ol’ boy. Now get your asses out of bed and follow me,” Mirra told them, then pulled her T-shirt over her head, grabbed some blankets off the footlocker and ran to the glass door.

She turned to wave at me and the sisters looked at her.

“Mirra, is someone here with you?”

“Yes and he told me both of you wanted to ride in his pickup.”

JOSEY?”

“Yes.

“You mean Josey Ruiz is here in our room and we can have him?”

“Come here, Josey. Let’s take Alexa and Leanne for a ride in your pickup,” Mirra said as she waved to me.

I was excited as hell, but I was still scared as hell too. This was something out of a dream for me and here I was with three girls who were all wearing T-shirts that barely cover their naked asses. They were waving for me to hurry so we could go ride in my pickup.

I hurried over to where they were. I didn’t know what to expect, but as soon as I stepped close to them, both Alexa and Leanne grabbed me and started hugging me and kissing my face and neck.

“I’ve dreamed of this happening. Now let’s get going,” I told them as I put my arms around their waists.

“Josey, we always make believe you’d come to our bedroom to see us. We never really thought you would though. We just want to be like other girls and have fun,” Alexa told me as we ran through the garden and across the yard to where my pickup was parked.

“Get your little naked White asses in this truck, we’re all going to have fun with Josey,” Mirra told them and spanked their butts as they stepped up on the running board to get in. I was holding the door open for them and got a good look at their naked asses and shaved pussies.

Mirra got in after they did and I slid under the steering wheel. We were crowded, but the three girls were laughing and pulling at each other’s T-shirts where they had exposed their pussies.

“Josey, you need to get out of your boots and jeans. We want to ride, get naked and have fun together. Don’t we girls?” Mirra said.

HELL YEAH! Get naked with us, Josey. We’ve never seen a dick other than your Uncle Ralph’s teensy little dick,” Leanne told me.

I stepped out on the ground and slipped my boots and jeans off, then threw them over into the back of my pickup. Mirra handed me the armload of blankets and I put them back there with my jeans and boots.

I stripped my shirt off and jumped in, to take off down the dirt road behind their house.

The sun was coming up and we were heading east with the three girls laughing and screaming as the wind blew in through the open windows.

“Look at this, Josey,” Mirra said and I looked her way.

Alexa and Leanne both had their T-shirts up over their titties and man do they look good. Their titties are a bit smaller than Mirra’s but they stick out proud, with puffy little nipples. Both of them were leaning over to look at me.

“You two have some beautiful titties. I never thought my dream would come true the other day when I saw you at the gym.”

“Josey, did you dream about us? Tell us the truth, did you really?” Alexa asked as she and her sister looked at each other, then at me with big grins.

Hell yes I did. Both of you walked right up and pushed your titties against my elbow and I never thought you’d ever even look at me, me being Mexican and my sorry-ass Uncle Ralph being your granny’s farm manager and causing all of you big time problems.”

“Josey, all the girls in school started talking about you when you got your new pickup. Then we started hearing other stories whispered about you when they thought we weren’t listening,” Leanne told me.

“What stories have they told on me, Leanne? Hell, I just now started talking to a few girls. Whatever they told on me was a damn lie. Whatever it was, I didn’t do it!“ I lied.

“What they talked about wasn’t so much about what you did, as it was about what you have,” Alexa said, gouging Mirra and Leanne both with her elbows as they laughed.

Mirra looked at me and grinned with her head making funny little nods like she thought I was doing good.

“Alexa, I don’t have anything except this old truck. I’m afraid that I may not even have a place to live much longer since my sorry-ass Uncle Ralph told my Aunt Rita she has to move out. If she leaves, I’m going with her. I’m sure not staying there with his crazy, drunk ass.”

“Why would he tell your Aunt Rita to move? Shit, Josey, she’s beautiful,” Alexa told me real quick.

“Do you really think so? I mean, I already knew she was the prettiest and sexiest woman I’ve ever seen.”

“She is sexy alright, Josey. I bet your eyes hurt looking at your aunt all the time,” Leanne told me and laughed.

“Have you ever seen her naked, Josey?” Mirra asked me, looking at me and making funny little moves with her head again.

I knew where she wanted this to go and I jumped in right up to my knees.

“Mirra, if I told you the truth in front of Leanne and Alexa, all three of you would make me take you back home.”

“Josey, you can tell us anything. We’d never tell on you. We already told you that your Aunt Rita is the prettiest woman we know,” Leanne leaned over to look across at me as she talked.

“Yeah but, I mean well, you’ve probably never heard of a boy loving his aunt so much he wanted to see her naked, now have you? And you better never tell anyone that I confessed to you that I love Aunt Rita like that either. Even though I told you the truth about how I feel toward her.”

“Fuck, Josey—Hell, if I was a boy, I’d want to do more than look at your Aunt Rita naked,” Mirra told me, with that silly grin on her face as she turned to nod like hell as she talked this time.

“Hell, Josey. I’d like to see her naked too, maybe even feel of her sexy body, wouldn’t you, Alexa?” Leanne said.

I looked at Mirra and she was licking her lips. I knew what that meant.

“Fuck yes, I would. I’m not a boy but I’d still like to see your Aunt Rita naked and touch her all over too, Josey,” Alexa told me and I was shocked to hear her say fuck.

“Alexa, even if Josey doesn’t believe you, I do now. I’ve never heard you say fuck before,” Mirra said.

“Well, you say it too and I wanted Josey to know I believe him as much as you do and that I’d love to see his aunt naked. I’m a girl and I still like looking at naked girls and women,” Alexa told us.

“Yeah, but Josey and I say fuck all the time. Hell, we say lots of words worse than fuck, when we get close, that is.”

“You’ve been close to Josey? Mirra, you never told us that,” Leanne said, like she was disappointed Mirra didn’t tell them.

“We just met late yesterday. We talked and had fun for a long time. Then I told Josey I wanted more.”

“You wanted more? You mean you told him you wanted to do things with him?”

“DO THINGS? Hell Fire, Leanne. You just now got brave enough to talk to a handsome young boy who’s the talk of the whole county, then you and Alexa jump right in and say FUCK, out loud in front of him – now you want to talk about doing things?”

“I’m just not used to saying the fuck word all the time, Mirra. I like saying it though. It makes me feel funny in my belly to say, fuck.”

“Listen to me, you Ramsey sisters. If you’re ever gonna get out of all the rules you’re living under, you gonna have to make friends with boys like Josey and girls like me. Now, here we are, the three of us girls wearing nothing on but our T-shirts, sitting in Josey’s pickup, with him buck-ass-naked and all of us just being friends for the first time. You two better make the most of this, cause Josey Ruiz don’t fuck around with just any ol’ girl,” Mirra scolded them, then turned to grin at me and make funny moves with her eyes.

I wasn’t sure what she wanted, but I knew I had to try and tell the Ramsey sisters that I liked them even if they didn’t know a lot about boys and cussing.

“Mirra, I already like Alexa and Leanne. I mean I really do like them a lot even if I have only been with them a few minutes. Don’t fuss at them because they’ve been held back and not even allowed to talk to boys and say cuss words. Hell, I grew up around men and learned to cuss from my sorry ass uncle, when I was little. I was saying fuck all the time when I was just in the first grade. I was never brave enough to talk to girls until I got my pickup this past summer and girls started talking to me. Now I’ve got girls asking me to take them riding in it and some have even shown me their titties and their pussies when we park. I’ll tell all three of you right now, that I’ve never been in my truck with three girls as sexy and as beautiful as you three. I wish things were different and all of us could be special friends and be as close as I am with my Aunt Rita. Well, I didn’t mean that we would do the things she and I have done, together,” I said that last part hoping they’d jump on it.

“Josey, I don’t know how Alexa and Leanne feel about what you just said, but I’d love to be your special friend and do all the things you and your Aunt Rita do. You sure made me feel special last night when we stopped and talked for a long time,” Mirra told me, then gave me a big wink.

“Josey, Leanne and I have never even talked to a boy until we saw you at the gym the other day. Now we’re in your pickup truck and we just now got brave enough to say fuck, and shit like that, a few minutes ago. I really do want to be your special friend and even do all the things you do with your Aunt Rita, if you’ll let me. I mean all of it too, Josey. You’ll have to show me how to do all of it though. We’ve only done a few things together and pretended one of us was a boy,” Alexa told me.

“Josey, I feel the same way my sister feels. I want to do those things like my sister said and I want you to know that I’ll be your best friend too. Alexa and I have only one best friend in this world right now and that’s Mirra. We’ve been afraid to even let Mirra know we love each other and take turns pretending one of us is her, just to see what it feels like. If you ever let us meet your Aunt Rita, do you think she would like us? I mean as a friend of yours and Mirra’s?”

“I really am proud that both of you told me you want to be special best friends with Mirra and me. You don’t really have to take off your shirts and show me your titties and pussies either just to let me know you mean it. Mirra did that last night though and we sort of got started doing a lot of other things, and we were having so much fun, we ended up fucking for over an hour, then we rested and fucked again. I want both of you to know that we can be best friends, and if you don’t want to know what it feels like to kiss a boy or touch his cock or maybe even fuck his naked cock, I’ll understand.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.