Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

“That’s her house, down at the end of that long lane,” Miss Wilkins said as she pointed to the next driveway on the left.

I drove up the to the house, just past the garage, then backed right up to it and stopped.

“Josey, I’ll go in and unlock so you can back your pickup inside the garage. That way we can let the garage door down, strip off our clothes and fuck all we want to without some of her neighbors coming over to see if she’s home already.”

“When is she coming back?” I asked. I was hoping we’d have two or three hours at least to be naked and fuck around together – she just said we could fuck all we wanted to.

“She said later today. Don’t worry, we’ll have plenty of time to finish our fuck. Just be sure you don’t make me pregnant.”

“Miss Wilkins, you’ll have to help me too. I know I’ll get excited and want to cum inside your pussy, so when I say stop you better stop because, you know I’ll fill your pussy full if you don’t!”

“Damn! I wish you could, Josey. I’d love to feel your naked cock shooting cum inside my pussy. Just saying that makes me want to experience your big fat cock filling my pussy with cum,” she laughed a silly little laugh when she said that, then turned to run to the front door. Damn, her ass looks good with that T-shirt flipping up while she’s running. Just looking at her ass, made me want to bend her over and fuck her right there inside the garage once we get in there.

I sat in the truck and waited until I saw the garage door going up in my rearview mirror, then I backed all the way inside so she could close the double-wide door.

I slid out on the passenger side and there she stood.

Miss Wilkins was completely naked and boy does she look good standing there. I kicked off my boots, then my jeans, to stand in front of her with just my white socks and T-shirt on. She reached out to grab my T-shirt, lifting it up to my chest. I pulled it over my head and threw it on top of my jeans.

Just as I was about to grab her, she dropped her keys and bent over right in front of me with her legs spread wide, her pussy and asshole shining with our fuck-juice. It looked kinda like she meant to drop her keys, then when she wiggled her ass and I heard her laugh, I knew then she did do it on purpose and she wanted me to fuck her like this. Damn, what an ass my teacher has! Fuck, I may cum before I can get my dick in her pussy.

I stepped one step closer and grabbed her hips as I let my dick slide up between her butt cheeks, past her slippery asshole. I pulled back and let it drop down to her wet pussy, then watched as the head of my dick began to push her pussy lips apart. I couldn’t help it then, I pushed harder and saw her pussy lips begin to open more and let my dick slip inside. I could have shot her pussy full of cum right then, it felt so fucking good – but I was determined to be balls deep in her pussy when I did. I already knew I was going to cum in her pussy, there’s no way in hell she’ll make me stop once we start fucking and there’s no way in hell I’ll be able to stop if she don’t!

I was hunkered down just a little, letting my dickhead ease its way inside her pussy more and more. The fat head on my dick was almost all the way inside her when she pushed back and took the fat knob real fast. “Fuck me just like this the first time, Josey. I need you to fuck me deep and I want your cock all the way in my pussy. I can take it, Josey. Yes, shove your cock deep inside my pussy and ... OH-SHIT, That fucking hurt! NO, NO, DON’T STOP. JUST-FUCK-MY-PUSSY-NOW-BABYYYY!”

“Oh-God-Damn, Josey! That hurt like hell when you shoved that fucking cock in me too deep! No, No, please don’t pull out. Fuck me some more now that you have it that deep. Fuckkkkk, I love this big cock of yours, Josey.”

Miss Wilkins bent all the way over so she could put her hands flat on my running board. Her sexy ass was pointed upwards and I had a good view of asshole. I was even more excited by looking down as my cock fucked in and out of my teacher’s slick pussy.

“I’m cumming, Josey! Just keep fucking me deep like this and hold your cum until I get another one. Can you put some more inside me? I want to feel you all the way, I mean, really deep inside me. I’ve taken this much, I want ALL OF YOUR BIG COCK!

“OH SHIT YES, I love the way it feels with your clock in my pussy all the way. Fuck me hard now.”

“Miss Wilkins, that wasn’t near all of it. I can get it all inside you if you’re sure you can take it. Your pussy is really tight on my dick but it feels better and better the more we fuck. Are you sure you want it all?”

“Fuck my pussy, Josey. Fuck my ass if you want to, God Damn it! Just fuck me!

“Do you want me to fuck your ass with my finger at the same time I fuck your pussy with my dick?” I wanted to be sure she meant that because I was already wondering what she’d think about me finger-fucking her asshole.

“Josey, Honey, your dick is a MOTHER-FUCKING OVERGROWN COCK! Now fuck me with your cock deep in my pussy, and ram your thumb in my ass, and I mean fuck me hard too. I want to get a big cum before you pull out. OH FUCK YES! Fuck it all the way inside my pussy like that again, Josey. Damn I love fucking. I wish I had started years ago now. SHIT, I just got another cum and I already feel another one.”

“I feel one too, Miss Wilkins. Maybe we better stop for a minute or let me pull my cock out of your pussy now before I cum inside you,” I told her. I knew I better give her one last warning, because there was no way I was going to pull my cock out of this pussy without filling it full of my cum – at least once

Don’t you dare pull that fucking cock out of my pussy just yet! Push your thumb deeper in my ass, Josey. Wiggle it around some. Grab my hips and fuck my pussy as deep as you can go. I feel another big one on the way.”

“I do too and I can’t stop now, Miss Wilkins! I mean, GOOD-GOD-DAMN, MISS WILKINS—HERE IT COMES!”

“Don’t even slow down, Josey, just fuck me fast and hard while you ram that cock to the bottom of my pussy and fill me with your cum!” she yelled at me just as I started shooting her pussy full.

DAMN OH DAMN! Did I ever shoot cum inside her pussy. Just when I thought we were through, she stood up and turned around to jump up and with her arms around my neck, she locked her legs around my waist. When she did, I reached between us and lined up my hard cock with her pussy and rammed it deep inside her again. GOD-DAMN, she’s got some good pussy!

With her ass held up high, I stepped over and placed her butt on the front fender of my truck. Then with my legs wide and her legs raised over my shoulders, I rammed my cock as deep as it would go.

“YES, OH FUCK YES!” she screamed and screamed as I kept slamming my cock into her so hard, my balls were slapping against my truck fender between her ass cheeks.

“Miss Wilkins, is it alright if I cum in your pussy one more time?” I really felt obligated to ask before I did, but I was already loading up to blow another nut inside her.

“YES! Just fuck me and fill my pussy with your cum. I love this, we’ll have to find a way for us to meet and fuck a lot more when we get back to Collinsville.”

“I hope we can. I love fucking and I really do love your pussy, Miss Wilkins.”

She dropped her legs down to wrap them around my waist and lock her heels. My cock was still inside her pussy all the way now that we had her slicked up with cum. The door leading into the house was open and I walked through it to the kitchen table. I set her ass on the kitchen table and we fucked again like that until she got another cum. LORDY, this woman can cum!

“In the bedroom, Josey,” she said and pointed to another open door.

I lifted her again with my cock in her pussy and her legs around my waist. When we got to the bed I fell forward on top of her. Her legs were still wide open and my cock hit bottom in her pussy, but she yelled for more.

“YES, I love this, Josey. OH FUCK, your cock is swelled even more than ever and you’re still hard. Give me another good cum and we’ll take a shower. I wish we could shower together, but we can’t until we get back to my apartment. Fuck my pussy, Josey. Oh Damn, I love your cock! Kiss my titties and fuck me one more good cum before we stop!”

That was when I lit in on her titties like a young calf on a momma cow. I sucked Miss Wilkins’ titties until she screamed and begged me to stop. She was pulling my hair and pushing me back at the same time, telling me that she was about cummed out. Before I let her up, I pulled her ass to the edge of the bed. Then, with her legs hooked over my arms, and both my hands full of titty, I rammed her pussy as deep and fast as my cock would go until she and I both got a cum so hard, I felt like I had strained my balls. Her belly was jumping up and down as she humped her butt up to take my cock again and again. This is just my second time to get some pussy and I never dreamed a beautiful young teacher like Miss Wilkins would go plumb wild about fucking, like she did.


Her mom had a really small bathtub with a shower in it. Both of us couldn’t get in it at the same time, so I took a quick shower which was my first one ever and I loved it.

While she was in the shower I was lying back across the mattress on the bed we were supposed to take apart and move. I needed to catch my breath because I wanted some more of her pussy before we loaded up and left for home.

I was on my back and my cock – I kinda like calling it a cock now – was lying sort of lazy-like back on my belly, still about half hard when I felt her kissing my balls. Then she moved up to kiss my cockhead. I knew she loved to suck my cock, but she was really getting into it this time, not even scraping me with her teeth. I just lay back and let her suck my cock back to another full, throbbing erection again.

I was smiling when I felt her slide up and lift my cock up to slip it inside her pussy. I could feel the hair on her pussy, and at first, I thought my mind was playing tricks. Miss Wilkins don’t have any pussy hair!

I opened my eyes to see a pretty woman who looked a few years older than Miss Wilkins sitting on my belly. She was naked with my cock buried all the way inside her pussy as she fucked me faster and faster with her big titties swinging back and forth as she leaned over me.

“Who... ?”

“Young man, don’t say a fucking word! Just let me ride this big beautiful cock and get my pussy reamed out. It has been years since I’ve seen one even close to this big and I’ve got a rule in this house. When there’s a well-hung young stud naked in my bed with an erection, I get to fuck him until my pussy is too sore to take any more!

“Miss Wilkins is your daughter?” I asked, already humping my ass up to drive my cock deeper inside her hot pussy. Damn, this woman can really fuck!

“Yes, Denise is my daughter. I’m Marsha Wilkins and I love your long fat fucking cock.”

“Miss Marsha, I am Josey and I love your fucking hot pussy too! Fuck me and get all you want, Ma’am. May I cum in your pussy? I’m already getting close.”

“Let me get at least two more, then you can fill my belly full of your hot Mexican cum.

“You won’t get pregnant will you?”

This is just my third pussy, but I felt obligated to ask her since I didn’t have a rubbers with me.

“Hon, I’m forty-three years old, fill my pussy with your cum and let me worry about that. I’ve haven’t worried about it for the past six years.”

“Then here comes a big one. I already know I can get another one with you fucking me like this,” I told her and felt her squeeze my cock with her pussy when I started shooting.

“Damn, I love the feel of your cock shooting cum in my pussy. Fuck my pussy and fill me full of cum, Josey...”

MOM!

“I can’t believe this! You’re fucking one of my students!” Miss Wilkins said and I looked over at her. Hell, she was naked and grinning at her mom.

“Believe it, Denise. If I find a well-hung young stud naked in my bed, I can fuck his huge cock if I want to.

“Can’t I, Josey?”

“Yes Ma’am, you sure can – and you really can fuck too.

“Miss Wilkins, I sure hope you’re not too mad at your mom and me. She can fuck as good as you and her pussy feels really good on my cock.”

“I’m not mad, Josey. It’s just that I’ve never seen my mom behave like this in all my life. I was shocked when I came in and she was riding your cock, fucking you like that and telling you to fill her pussy with your cum.”

“Denise, now that you know your mom loves to fuck, will you bring your young Mexican stud, Josey, back again soon?”

“Mom, are you serious? You mean we can come over and spend some time with you?”

“Hon, you and Josey can come over and fuck any time you can get away. As long as I get my pussy greased and lubricated by this huge fucking, Mexican grease-gun, you can bring him back each day of the week.”

“Thanks, Mom.

“Josey, please save me one more good one. I’m hot and horny as hell again after seeing you and Mom fucking like this,” Miss Wilkins said as she lay beside me on the bed.

“Do I get to cum in your pussy again?”

“Yes, Baby. I just love the way it feels when you shoot your cum deep inside me and fill my pussy full.”

“Denise, you mean to tell me that you and Josey didn’t use any protection?” Miss Marsha asked, laughing at her daughter.

“It was getting too good and I was too far gone to stop. Maybe I won’t get pregnant.”

“Maybe I won’t either, but this is one big potent fuck-gun we’re fucking with and when he shoots cum, I’d bet money it would shoot ten feet, the way he lets loose inside my belly.”

“I know, Mom and I want to fuck him just like you are, next time. Does that feel as good as it looks? We haven’t gotten around to fucking that way yet, but I want to fuck Josey every way we can fuck! He can really fuck a pussy with his huge cock, can’t he, Mom?”

“This is the best I’ve ever had in my whole fucking life too, Dear. You really owe it to yourself to get on Josey’s cock like this and get that pussy really reamed out! My pussy has never been fucked and pleased like this before!”

“Josey, will you let Denise and me swap pussies on your cock a few times?” Miss Marsha asked, and when I looked at Miss Wilkins, she was smiling at me, nodding yes. I grinned at Miss Marsha and nodded my head yes.

They swapped pussies on my cock back and forth until both of them got another big load of my cum before we washed up and took the bed apart.

We didn’t fuck on our way back, but when we got to Collinsville, Miss Wilkins had already pulled her shorts off again and only wore her T-shirt as we unloaded the bed, dresser and chest, then put the bed back together in her bedroom.

When we were through, she was on her belly lying across the mattress naked with her arms and legs spread wide. She raised her head and asked me if I wanted some more pussy before I went home. I pushed her legs wider apart and when I saw her ass like that I knew I had to get on top of her and fuck it. She started to roll over and I stopped her.

“I want you just like this,” I told her. I felt like I knew her well enough now to tell her how I wanted to fuck her. Besides, she didn’t know anymore than I did about fucking until today.

“Don’t fuck me in my ass, Josey! One day—maybe. But today, just fuck my pussy and fill me with your hot cum one more time,” she told me but she was laughing and I think maybe one day she will ask me to fuck her butt with her lying like this. Hell, if we really do keep fucking like this, I may ask her if I can get some of her butt. I’ve never had any but I did read a story about it once. Each time I see her ass naked and spread wide, I think of that story and it makes me want to butt-fuck her.

“Shit, Josey, this feels good fucking like this.”

“I love it too. I love the feel of your ass backing up to get more of my cock inside your pussy when we do it like this.”

“I love it when you talk dirty to me and fuck me like this, Josey. Next time we fuck, just tell me how you want me, then fuck me. Don’t ask me, Josey. Just throw me on the floor, or on the bed, or even up against a wall, and fuck me! I love the way you make me feel when you talk to me and fuck me like that. Fuck my pussy, Josey. Fuck my fucking pussy and put your thumb back in my ass as deep as it will go so I can get a big cum when you do. Talk dirty to me, Josey, I love it when you call my pussy a pussy and my asshole my asshole!”

“I like it when you’re talk dirty to me, too. I can feel your pussy pulling on my cock already. I have my cock all the way in your pussy now and I can feel my thumb when I wiggle it in your asshole! I know you’re about to get a cum. I want to get a big one at the same time. Shit, Miss Wilkins, I love fucking you like this and one day I hope you will let me fuck your butt. Looking down at you like this makes me want to pull my cock out of your pussy and stab it in your butthole,” I told her and with my thumb in her ass, I wiggled it around until we both got biggest cum of the day. Right then, I knew I wanted to fuck her from behind like that again. I want to find out for sure if she likes her ass thumb-fucked enough for me to put my cock in in her ass and try that. She sure does go fucking wild when I put my thumb in her.

“YES, JOSEY, YES. Next time, throw me on the bed and fuck me, then pull your cock out of my pussy and stick it in my ass and fuck me like this. OH DAMN, OH FUCK YES, wiggle your thumb. I’m getting a cum from hell just thinking about you fucking my ass with your big slick cock!”


When I got home, it was almost dark and my aunt met me at the door.

“I was getting worried about you. You didn’t have any trouble did you?” she asked as I hugged her.

“No, it just took longer than we thought,” I told her and she smiled.

“You fucked her, didn’t you, Josey?” she asked, then she laughed when I grinned.

“You smell like you have fuck smeared all over you. Come take a bath and tell me all about it. Your uncle is at his lodge meeting and won’t be back until late.

“Tell me, Josey. Does she have some good pussy?”

“She sure does, and she loves to fuck, Aunt Rita. It was her first time to go all the way with a boy, she said.”

“Did you use protection this time?”

“No. When I went to buy some, the machine was empty and we just decided that I would pull out.”

“Did you?”

“No, and we fucked at least ten times.”

“Josey Ruiz, I told you not to knock up your teacher!”

“I know Aunt Rita, but it was just too good for both of us and she wouldn’t stop and I couldn’t stop!”

“Get in the tub and I’ll bathe you like I did when you were young.”

“Pull your dress off so I can see you. Please?”

“Haven’t you had enough for one day?” she asked, already pulling her house dress over her head to throw it in the floor.

“You are more beautiful than Miss Wilkins or Miss Martin either one.”

“You mean when I’m naked?”

“All the time, and even more beautiful when you’re naked.”

“Thank you, Josey. I love it when you tell me I’m beautiful. Now tell me, did you get to suck any more pussy today? Or did you just wear that young teacher’s pussy out with your big cock?”

“I didn’t get to suck her pussy as much as I wanted to. Her mom came home and caught me in bed naked while Miss Wilkins was in the shower.

“Oh hell. I suppose there was big trouble then, right?”

“Not really, her mom woke me up by sucking my cock and then she fucked me with her sitting on top of me. That was really good and she got so many cums she screamed.”

“No condom with her either, I don’t suppose?”

“No, she said not to worry.”

“I’d love to feel this huge cock shooting cum inside me, but I’m not that brave,” she told me as she soaped and washed my hard cock.

“You have such a beautiful cock, Josey. Believe me, there aren’t many like him in this world. You better take good care of him and start using condoms or you could get a disease.”

“I will, Aunt Rita. Have you ever done it with you on top?” I asked her.

“I did it once that way years ago with your uncle. He didn’t like me being on top and we never did it again. Why do you ask?”

“I just wondered, it sure feels good to me with the woman on top. Miss Wilkins and her mom both fucked me like that.”

“Both of them – in bed with you at the same time?”

“Yes, they swapped pussies on my cock back and forth. That was really something too, with two women swapping up and fucking me at the same time.”

“Damn. I feel like I’m missing out on life, Josey. I’ve never done anything wild and crazy like that and I sometimes wonder what it would feel like to have another woman in bed with me and a man, any man. I know I’m crazy for thinking of those wild sex acts. I’m not going to lie either, Josey. I sometimes think about you and your huge cock fucking me and a beautiful young woman, that I don’t even know, naked in bed with us. I should be ashamed for telling you that.”

“Please don’t feel that way. I would love to do that with you one day. If you ever get brave enough, let me know and I’ll get someone to do it with us just like that. Maybe she would even suck your pussy too while I fucked her.

“Josey! Would you really do something like that? I’m not sure I could go through with it, even if you did meet a girl who liked that sort of stuff.”

“Maybe it would be better if I didn’t tell you everything I do and everything I think about when I fuck another woman.”

Don’t you dare take the most exciting part of my life away from me, Josey Ruiz!”

“But I don’t want to make you feel bad.”

“You don’t make me feel bad – just jealous.”

“I know it’s not right for to say this, Aunt Rita, but I could make you feel better than ever if you’d let me. I’d love to kiss your pussy and I’d really love for us to fuck, if you ever wanted to.”

“I know you would and it’s tempting as hell too, but ... Maybe just one little taste again, like we did last night, Josey?”

“YES! I’d love to.”

“Josey, if we do this, will you still love me?”

“Aunt Rita, I already love you more than ever, just for you telling me I can suck your pussy, even if it is just for a little bit.”

“Get dried off. I’ll go lock the front door so we’ll hear your uncle if he comes in early. I’ll be right back. Just remember, a small taste, right?”

“Right!”

When Aunt Rita came back, she was still naked and when she closed and locked the bathroom door, she stood sideways with her leg jutted out like a model as she spread her legs wide to expose her hairless pussy to me. I almost shot cum.

“You are so beautiful. I love your little brown pussy with no hair on it.”

“Thank you, Josey. I love it when you to tell me I’m beautiful. You make me feel like I am all the time when you look at me, and then when you tell me that I’m beautiful and sexy, I want to do all the things you tell me you did with the other girls and women and all the things we both wonder about doing together.”

“Aunt Rita, sometimes I think of you when I’m getting some pussy from a woman. I did that the first time with Mrs. Martin. It was really good with her, but when I thought of fucking you, I got three more cums in a row, it was so good.”

“Let’s go to your room, Josey. I want to be on your bed when we do it. I mean when you do me.” She caught herself and we both laughed, knowing there was no way we could really do it.

“Since we can’t really do it, will you sit on my face and let me suck your pussy that way? I did Miss Martin and Miss Wilkins like that too. Miss Wilkins got so many cums that when I left to come home, she told me she was tender in her belly from all our fucking and sucking.”

“You really like sucking a woman’s pussy don’t you?” she said and knelt on my bed beside me.

“I love it. I wish I could suck a pussy every day.”

“A different one too, right?”

“Yes, but right now, I want to lick and suck my aunt’s pussy.”

“Talk dirty to me like Miss Wilkins told you to do her. I want to hear that too. I’ve never done any of those things you tell me about and I want to do all of them with you.”

“Even suck and fuck another woman?”

“Are you asking me if I would suck a woman’s pussy?”

“Would you?”

“If I knew she wouldn’t talk and that she was clean, I’d like to see what it’s like. I almost sucked my younger sister’s pussy once, but she laughed and told me she had just fucked three boys and I almost got sick at the thought of it.”

“But you like my cum.”

“I’d suck your cum from another woman’s pussy and beg her to suck it from mine too, after you fucked me full, Josey!”

“Wow. I like talking like this. Put your pussy on my face and let me suck you. Pretend I’m that beautiful young woman and you’re about to get my cum sucked from your pussy.”

My aunt’s butthole is dark brown and her pussy lips are light brown. Inside her pussy is very pink, slippery-wet and shiny. I was getting a good look at her as she slowly eased her butt down with her knees on either side of my head. I had to make her scoot forward to get my mouth on her pussy.

I wanted to fuck my Aunt Rita so bad right then.

When her pussy lips touched my lips, I licked her slick juices from her and rammed my tongue as deep as I could into her. I wanted to make her cum like never before in her life.

“OH FUCK YES, JOSEY!” she screamed and I held her down and kept right on sucking.

I felt her move and next thing I knew, she was bent over, sucking my cock and taking most of me inside her mouth. I was so excited I knew I wouldn’t last long with her sucking me like that. I swear, I think she’s got the head of my cock in her throat the way it feels.

Her slick pussy was leaking all over my face, then I felt her pussy muscles squeeze my tongue and she started humping really fast. I knew this was it and I sucked even harder.

I let her legs go and reached up to clamp my open palms over her huge cone shaped titties. Her body shook and she swallowed my cock head just as she flushed my face with her cum.

She fell forward on my legs and I pulled her around to lie next to me. She grabbed me and held me tight as she continued to shake and shiver.

“Josey?”

“Yes?”

Find-us-that-girl. I have never in my life felt like I did just then. I was thinking you had just fucked me and she was sucking your cum from my pussy. It was the best I ever had. Will you find her so we can do it like that for real?”

“I will, and I’ll make sure she’s the right one too before I bring her here.”

“Josey, we can’t do it here! We’ll need to go some other place so we can have fun without worrying about being caught.”

“Then I’ll find us a place and I’ll find us that sexy girl who loves pussies and cocks both.”

“Do that for me, Josey, and I’ll sit on your cock and fuck you with my naked pussy and let you cum inside me.”

“Oh Damn, Aunt Rita!” I told her and we kissed and sucked lips until we drifted off to sleep with our arms around each other. When I awoke she was gone and I heard Uncle Ralph cussing and bitching as he bumped and stumbled down the hallway. I went right on back to sleep when I heard him crash into something in the bathroom.


The next day at school, I had just backed my truck into a parking space next to the high school building when Lena Taylor ran out to open my door.

“Hi, Josey. I got a message for you from Becky.”

“Hi, Lena. Girl, you sure look good this morning.”

“Thanks Josey. I love it when you tell me I look good. I’m wearing one of Becky’s sweaters and one of her new bras too. They make my titties really look good, don’t they?”

“Do they ever! Shit, your titties are as big as Miss Wilkins’ titties now!”

“Becky told me I was wearing the wrong size bra and we went to our room and she let me try this one on. It’s brand new and she let me wear it the first time. Josey, Becky wants to see you after school, do you have any plans?”

“Heck no, I was just going home after school. What are you and Becky doing?”

“We want you to give us a ride home. Mom’s gone on her trip a day early and we want you to take us home so we can spend some time with you.”

“Do you really?”

Hell yes, we do. Becky and me have been talking and she wants to try some of the things we read in one of Mom’s dirty books.”

“You and Becky read dirty books together?”

“We sure do and Becky’s even stolen some dirty magazines from Mom’s boyfriend, too. They show men and women together with each other. Becky wants to try some of the things we saw in that magazine. Would you mind if Becky and me were both naked with you at the same time?”

“Heckkkkk no! I’d love it. You mean today?”

“Yes, today. This weekend too, if you still want come see us. Martha can’t come this weekend like we planned and Becky told me she’s glad. She said she wants us to have you all by ourselves.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.