The Kid From Rawlison Creek
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Western Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young country boy in the 1860's is taught to play poker and handle a gun by his Pa. His Pa was a rake and a rounder and when Cletus Hawkins is shot while laying with another man's wife, young Clete follows in his footsteps. He's good at cards, good with a Colt and good with the women.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Western   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

“Yes Sir, I’d like a room upstairs with a great big bed in it and three bathing tubs with hot water.”

“We’ll get the water carried up right away, here’s your keys, you and your friends will be on the fourth floor in the Governor’s room.”

“Shoot, we wouldn’t want to take his room, we’re gonna be here for a week or so, he may need it.”

“No, that’s just the name we gave the fancy room, it has a huge, oversize bed and all the comforts and amenities.”

“Well, I reckon we’ll take it then, put us down for a week and I’ll pay now, if we need more days, I’ll pay more,” Clete said as he and the sisters smiled at each other.

“That will be twenty eight dollars for seven nights, with daily hot baths and valet service included.”

“That sounds like a deal to me,” Clete said as he paid the man.

“Clete, you just spent over half of what we agreed to pay you, for a week in this hotel,” Annie said as they walked up the stairs to the fourth floor.

The sisters were still dressed like boys and were even scruffier looking than Clete, with their baggy britches and dirty hats and floppy shirts.

“I aim to get my money’s worth while I’m here though, you’ll see. I sure hope you both have gotten over your sore pussies,” he said.

“We have, we’re ready for your ass now, you’ll see. How long will you play cards after we eat? Annie and I want some of that cock tonight, and every night we’re here,” Franny said and smiled.

“I planned on puttin’ a time limit on our game with Mr. Blackwood before we start, he’ll think he’s only got a few hours to take my money that way. I’ll tell him that we can play some more over the next week, when I am more rested and can think better.”

“Clete, I think you’re playin’ a game of cat and mouse with that man, are you?” Annie asked as she looked at his unsmiling face.

“Well, I might be. I have played a lot more poker than I let onto him that I have, I’m gonna take him down about four good notches, then turn him loose.”

“In other words you’re gonna take some of his money. You don’t cheat do you Clete?”

“Franny, I never cheated in a card game in my life, never even had to.”

“Then you’re that good?” Annie smiled now, at the thought of Clete being a poker player with his solemn face and boyish looks.

“Pa taught me well,” he said, and they all left it at that. The tubs were filled with steaming hot water and all three stripped naked and stepped into their tubs. The girls had asked if they could wait until they had eaten and watched him play some poker before they came back to the room and fucked the rest of the night. Clete liked that idea, he was hungry and itchin’ for a good poker game; besides that, pussy don’t spoil.

The dining room was smaller than the one in Kansas City, but then not many west of the Mississippi will ever match that one, until one gets to San Francisco, that is.

The waiter had already been informed to provide the best service and the best steaks available to the party of Mr. Clete Hawkins, as the personal guests of the owner; Leamon Blackwood.

During the meal, Clete asked the sisters to help with a little ‘poor boy’ scam to help his poker game. He gave them each two hundred dollars to stuff down their bosoms to be brought out as a loan, only when he told Mr. Blackwood that he only had a hundred on him, until they get paid for the freight.

“Clete Hawkins, how far are you goin’ to take this game you’re playin’ with him?”

“As far as he lets it go. I figure I’ll own an interest in his business by the time we leave here next week.”

“Damn Clete, he’ll have you killed,” Franny said.

“He’ll be the one that wants to keep playin’ and uppin’ the stakes.”

“Clete, are you really that good?” Annie asked. This was makin’ her want Clete’s naked body next to her; him bein’ so shy actin’ and handsome and a sneaky-ass card player all rolled into a good ol’ boy with a huge cock.

“Pa taught me well,” Clete said.

“Sir, would you like an after dinner cigar and a shot of brandy?” the waiter asked.

“I sure would. I’m nervous about playin’ your boss in a card game later, I need to settle my nerves down some. Bring these pretty ladies a shot also, they need to settle down a mite themselves,” Clete said.

Annie and Franny wanted to run back up to the room to take a piss, they were impressed with the little stool a woman could raise a lid on to sit on and piss, and the dribble would run into a tank located outside on the ground. What would they think of next.

“Mr. Hawkins I trust you and your companions enjoyed your meal. I see you enjoy an after dinner cigar as I do,” Mr. Blackwood said as he seemed to come from a another door as soon as Clete walked out of the dining room alone.

“The meal was good and the cigar is as good as they serve at The Hotel Kansas City.”

“Well thank you, would you like to join me now for a friendly game of poker?”

“I appreciate the offer, I sure hope my luck holds out from earlier today. Would you be offended if we only played an hour or two tonight, I have guests in my room and I need to spend time with them. I’d be more than glad to play some more tomorrow night, we’ll be here all week.”

Clete played his first card before they even got to the table.

“I’ll keep a table open for you, I may have a few of my friends join us one night, I hope you wont mind.”

“Not at all, may be that I’ll learn a few things about poker, if I watch the bunch of you,” he said as he played his next card.

“We’re not really that good, we just like to get together and play a friendly game two or three times a week with the passers through and some locals.”

“Sounds like fun, save me a place.”

“Since this is our first poker game and you’re not that schooled in the art of the fifty two card deck, I think we should keep the ante at fifty dollars or less, until you feel more comfortable that is.”

“I really thank you Mr. Blackwood,” Clete let Mr. Blackwood win a hand.

Clete was already down a hundred and fifty dollars when Annie and Franny came back down to watch the game.

“Mr. Blackwood, this is my friends, Annie and her sister Franny O’Brien. Girls meet Leamon Blackwood, the owner of the hotel and the man we hauled the freight here for.”

“Pleased to meet you Mr. Blackwood and thank you for the fine meal,” Annie said.

“Same here, Mr. Blackwood, the food here is the best,” Franny smiled.

“Girls I hate to ask this, but do you have a few dollars I could borrow until we get paid?”

“Sure Clete,” They both said and turned away from the table to retrieve the money from their bosoms.

“Here’s two hundred from each of us, good luck with it,” Annie said as she kissed the money.

Franny kissed her bills and lay them in front of Clete and moved away from the table to sit and watch.

An hour later, Clete was up three hundred.

“Perhaps you would like to play higher stakes the next few hands and call it a night Mr. Hawkins,” Leamon Blackwood said and smiled his ugly, ‘know it all’ smile.

“Sure, since I am up a few hundred.”

Clete won fifteen hundred in two hours, with Mr. Blackwood still smiling. He knew he would get it back.

“Girls, lets get to our room, we have had a long trip here and a long day of it as well.” Clete bade Mr. Blackwood goodnight as did the girls.

“You girls have earned one pussy sucking and one pussy fucking each for the night, get naked and get on top of me,” Clete said as they all swung around and around in their big room.

Annie was first on his cock and Franny was first on his face as they once again put their pretty little bodies to the test on Clete’s hard cock and long tongue.

“Does it hurt your pussy Annie?” Clete asked as he fucked up into her heaving body while she pounded her pussy down to his belly.

“God no, it’s better than ever before, now that my pussy isn’t sore. Fuck me good Clete,” she said as they kept hammering into each other. Franny was getting her pussy sucked out good while she sucked Annie’s little titties.

Clete held his hard cum back, he was about to eat Annie’s pussy and he wasn’t about to suck his own cum out.

The girls switched and Franny went into a fuck fit on his cock that even Clete had to work hard to keep up with.

Clete sucked Annie’s pussy and decided that he didn’t even taste his own cock and sucked a big cum out of her as she rode his face.

Annie and Franny washed Clete’s big cock for him as he lay in bed, then washed their pussies in the wash pan left by the maids. There was even fresh water buckets under the wash stand for them to freshen up with in the morning.

Clete was up and dressed at daylight; he looked down at the sleeping sisters as they lay in bed naked. He felt his young cock get really excited, but he was hungry too. ‘I’ll let’em sleep a while and give’em a double fuckin’ later on, ‘ he thought as he walked out the door.

After a big breakfast, Clete stepped out on the boardwalk, his cheroot puffing smoke as he looked the cow town over good from the front of the hotel. He took a walk down the sidewalk a ways and cut back to the alley in back of the hotel. He saw what he was looking for and headed to it.

He stepped into the toilet and did his usual morning constitutional duty; he just couldn’t get used to the idea of shittin’ in the same room he slept in, no matter if they did say it all washed downstairs to the tank on the ground.

Clete felt like a new man this morning, after a night with the sisters, a good shit and a cigar to start the day. With a smile on his face, he walked back into the hotel and bought three more of those fine cheroots. Lighting one, he looked into the sporting room of the hotel and saw Mr. Blackwood and three more well dressed men playing cards.

“Clete, come join us and meet my friends, we were just about to have us a friendly, early morning card game. Fellows, this is Mr. Clete Hawkins from over in Missouri,” Mr. Blackwood said as he stood from the table and waved Clete over with a big grin.

“Good morning Mr. Blackwood, morning gentlemen,” Clete greeted them.

“Clete, meet my friends, this is Frank Latham. He owns three thousand acres of the finest grazing land in the area as well as a cattle buying operation and slaughter house,” Mr. Blackwood said as he pointed to a tall skinny man with a big black mustache.

“Pleased to make your acquaintance Mr. Latham.” Clete smiled and shook his hand.

“Likewise Mr. Hawkins. We laughed at Leamon when he said you took his money last night, he usually takes ours when we play.” The man never smiled as he looked the kid over.

“Clete, this is William Hogan, he too is a rancher and owns almost four thousand acres that joins Franks spread south of town about ten miles.”

“Pleased to meet you Mr. Hogan,” Clete said to the short fat man with the bald head.

“Likewise as well Mr. Hawkins,” The fat man said and wiped the sweat from his bald head.

“Clete, this is my brother-in-law, Chester Milliken. He and I are partners in the new gambling hall we’re building and he also owns a sizable spread joining Mr. Latham and Mr. Hogan.”

“Pleased to meet you Mr. Milliken, I wish you well in your new business.” Clete looked at the bigger of the three men. He had a heavy beard, thick mustache that covered his lips and shaggy eyebrows. He stared at Clete with a hard look as if sizing the kid up.

“Please join us Mr. Hawkins. We like playing new comers, it gives us a look at other people’s take on card playing,” Mr. Milliken said without even a hint of a smile.

“I sure feel good after getting a night’s rest in this fine hotel. I think my luck from last night just may run over into this morning. I believe I will sit in for a few hands. I sure don’t want to bring a jinx to any of your games by not being that good at cards, although my Pa did school me in the winning hands of a card game.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.