The Kid From Rawlison Creek - Cover

The Kid From Rawlison Creek

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Western Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young country boy in the 1860's is taught to play poker and handle a gun by his Pa. His Pa was a rake and a rounder and when Cletus Hawkins is shot while laying with another man's wife, young Clete follows in his footsteps. He's good at cards, good with a Colt and good with the women.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Western   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Clete saw the tall police man that was in the hotel the previous night and went directly to him.

“Well kid, I see you made it through the night ... any more trouble at the hotel?”

“No Sir, but folks are sure looking at me funny this morning.”

“You killed a man last night kid ... they’re curious about you, where you came from, where you’re going.”

“Well, I’m gonna be gone from here by tomorrow I reckon, I was just passin’ through when I decided to have me some new clothes made, since I never bought clothes before this week.”

“It might be better if you left as soon as you get your clothes, there’ll be some young gun that wants to knock off the man that shot Stark.”

“Since you brought it up, there was a younger man looking funny at me on the way over here. He spit right in front of where I was about to step. I reckon he may have been itchin’ about something, don’t you?”

“Tall like you, kinda scruffy, with a thin mustache and just a few chin whiskers?”

“Yep, that was him, he was wearing his Colt low on his leg like mine sets.”

“Steer clear of him kid, he’s bad news.”

“Well Mr. Police man, what am I supposed to do if he keeps spittin’ in front of me?”

“Walk a wide circle kid, I know it’s hard for a man to take that kind of shit from another man, but you live longer when you do.”

“Yeah, you’re right Sir. I don’t really want to kill him for spittin’ in front of me, I just hope he don’t make a miss-spit and spit on my boot.”

“Kid, I saw you pull that Colt last night, you’re fast, but you ain’t as fast as Billy Joe Barlow, least ways from what we’ve heard about him anyway. I’d just as soon he left here and never came back.”

“Me too Sir, but Pa told me to never let another man spit on me, even if it meant getting’ my ass whooped.”

“I reckon your Pa told you right kid. Just walk easy around him, he’s not the kind that’ll shoot at your back.”

“Maybe if you’d have a talk with him, he’d let his itchy finger get over it, before it gets him killed. I’ll get my clothes from Brawner’s Clothes Store and head on out I reckon. I just don’t need to be killin’ a man for nuthin’.”

“I’ll look in on him kid, get your clothes and your horse, I’ll be at the hotel by the time you get there.”

“Yes Sir, I hate to be bothersome, but I hate killin’ a man just cause he’s so high on his self.”

Clete felt some better after he talked to the tall police man, but he kinda felt like he was being cheated too. He wanted to stay another night and get some more pussy from Lou Ann, Ms. Ellen and Ms. Patty. This, man was about to cost him some good pussy and that alone was almost enough to get him killed right there.

Clete went directly to the clothing store from the Police Station. Ms. Ellen and Ms. Patty both met him at the door and welcomed him in.

“John has your new clothes made Clete, he worked on them all night,” Ellen Brawner told him with a smile.

“If you’ll wrap them up and figure my due bill, I reckon I’ll be on my way.”

“Clete, we thought you were spending another night in town. We’d sure like to come see you if you did.”

“Well, there was some trouble at the hotel last night and I killed a man. I got another man trying to look down on me today and I talked to the police man that was there last night. He said it might be best if I just ride on.”

“Clete, you killed a man?” Patty asked.

“Yeah, I killed that man called Homer Stark, after I took all his money and he tried to draw down with a pocket pistol. The police man was there and saw him.”

“You killed Stark?” Patty said and smiled, but she had tears in her eyes as she hugged Clete.

“I figured he had it coming. Not that I try to judge folks, but he had already hurt you and I like you Ms. Patty.”

“We like you too Clete, you be careful. Here’s your bill,” Ellen said.

“Twenty five dollars for two sets of hand made clothes, and two sets of store bought, that’s a mite cheap ain’t it?”

We gave you a discount, “ Patty said and kissed his cheek as he paid her Mother.

“Will you come back and see us when you are back this way Clete?”

“You best know that I will. You get off your pretty little butt and get you a man, now that you don’t have the past hanging over your head like a cloud.”

“Thanks Clete, I will. Come back soon and Mother and I will fuck you for two days straight.”

“You got a deal, see you fine folks.”

“Bye Clete,” Ellen Brawner said as he walked out the door.

“He’s a good young man Patty. I hate to see him go, but he’ll never be one place for long, that is until he finds out where he’s supposed to be.”

“I know Mother, he was good for both of us. I’m going to let Thomas come calling now, that is if you and Father approve.”

“We approve, you just make sure he’s a good man and don’t even know how to play poker.”

“He don’t. Mother he does have a nice bulge in his pants though,” Patty smiled.

“Girl, you’re going to be alright now. It’s good to see you all happy and looking for tomorrow to get here.”


“Boss Man, we shore gone hate to see y’all leave wid this big stud hoss. He was hossin’ and kickin’ and steppin’ high and I let him stick two young mares that was all hot an’ bothered. Hope y’all doan mine that I did that.”

“Were they your mares?”

“Yas’suh.”

“Good, thanks for takin’ good care of him for me. I’ll be ridin’ back this way and I’ll stop in to see you one day,” Clete gave the man two gold coins then and led his horse out to the front of the hotel. The big coal black stud was jumping and dancing and tossing his head, he was ready to go.

“Well Kid, I see you got all your clothes and your horse, you ready to leave now?” The police man asked.

“Yes Sir, I got to get my things from my room and see the desk man to see if I owe him and I’ll be ridin’ on out I reckon.”

“I’ll wait here for you, gonna kinda hate to see you go Kid. You’re not a bad person at all and you got manners too.”

“Thanks Sir, I’ll be right back.”

Clete went to his room and gathered up the rest of his clothes. His freshly washed and pressed clothes were laying on the bed and he rolled them all into his bedroll and grabbed his saddlebags, he looked down in each bag and fastened the straps, threw them over his shoulder and grabbed his bedroll.

He walked by the desk man and asked if he owed him, the man told him he had money coming back since he was leaving early.

“Give it to the little yellow girl that brought my bath water.”

“I’ll see that she gets it, come stay with us again.”

When Clete stepped out front the police man saw him and said, “Well Kid, I reckon I’ll be heading on back to the station. You ride easy out there on the Kansas plains.”

“Yes Sir, thanks for bein’ a friend.”

“Any time, Kid.”

Clete had his bedroll and all his new clothes bundled and tied down with leather straps and was just about to step into the stirrup.

“You running out of town kid? Did I scare you into leaving, you yellow coward? You ain’t got the guts to face a real man with a real gun, not a toy gun,” Clete heard the voice coming from the street and looked to see the young man that had accosted him earlier.

“Mister, I told you before, I don’t have no reason to kill you, just walk away and I’ll ride on out.”

“Step away from that stud horse, or I’ll shoot his nuts off then shoot yours off too.” The man spit in the dirt a few feet from Clete.

‘That done it’, thought Clete, ‘this man’s got a bad habit of spitting at folks’ boots’.

Clete walked out from between his horse and the one next to him. He walked clear of all the horses and faced the man, maybe ten to fifteen feet from him. There was a crowd gathering now in front of the hotel and across the street, each of them trying to get a good look at what was about to happen.

“Billy Joe, let it go, I told you earlier not to bother this Kid, he’s become a friend of mine.” Clete looked up to see the tall police man was back now and standing on the boardwalk.

“Just stay over there and keep out of this Raiford, it’ll be a fair fight.”

“Billy Joe, I’m gonna have to arrest you if you don’t drop your guns in the street and step away.”

“Raiford, don’t make this your fight. I’d hate to kill both of you.”

The police man stepped off the high boardwalk and pulled his pistol, he walked over beside Clete as they both faced Billy Joe now.

“Billy Joe, drop your guns.”

The man looked at the police man and started to draw. Raiford Watson, the Police Chief had his gun already out and pointed at Billy Joe. Billy Joe started for his gun and died right there when Clete drew and shot his heart out of his chest. Billy Joe’s gun never came out of the holster. He looked at Clete one last time as his tobacco spittle drooled down his chin.

At first the crowd thought that Raiford Watson had shot Billy Joe Barlow, but then they saw the Kid’s shiny new Colt still smoking as he dropped it back in the holster.

“Ride on out kid,” The police man told him.

Clete mounted the big stud horse and whirled him to the open street, he was stepping high and tossing his head as they rode out of Kansas City, Missouri that morning. The street was full of people telling about what all they saw and what they’d heard.

The buzz had just about settled down until the Coroner took the Police Chief his Coroner’s Report on Billy Joe Barlow. There were two .44 slugs in the man’s chest where his heart had been. The Police Chief looked at the Coroner, then smiled.

The Coroner smiled too, he knew that Raiford carried a Smith and Wesson .38 Police Special.

The Coroner made a stop back by the bar in the hotel on the way back to his office. After a couple of drinks to get his voice settled, he cleared his throat and told the details of his report he had just given to the Police Chief.

The buzz started all over again then; the Kid had shot Billy Joe twice, so fast, it sounded like one shot.

“I remember seein’ him fan his hammer, but I never heard but one shot, from him or anyone,” The hotel manager said.

“Who was that kid anyway?” Another man asked.

“He’s Clete Hawkins from over at Rawlison Creek, near Rolla,” The hotel manager said.

“Damn, I heard about The Kid From Rawlison Creek last week at a small town south of here, he shot two men square in the heart, after the sheriff had told them not to draw down on him. They’d made a move for their guns, but never cleared leather.”

“Damn, and just think, we saw it all right here in front of The Hotel Kansas City, in broad open daylight. Damn, that kid is fast.”

“One round on the house, since The Kid stayed here at my hotel one night,” the manager said and the drinking was on. The rumors and the story got bigger and bigger the more whiskey that was poured.

“Well, what he did in one day and a night here in Kansas City, was rid us of two of the worst pieces of scum that have even taken up here. I say good riddance to them and good luck to The Kid,” Police Chief Raiford Watson said as he raised his glass in a toast.

“You’re right Chief, and let this be a lesson to other pieces of scum that may pass this way, we’re all friends with The Kid From Rawlison Creek, “ the hotel manager said.

“Hear, Hear,” the crowd cheered and drank a few more rounds.

Clete was feeling bad about leaving Kansas City the way he had. Not that he worried none over killing Stark and Billy Joe, but that he was rushed out of gettin’ some more pussy from the Brawner women, just when he had them broke in good to his big cock too.

Clete crossed the wooden bridge over the Missouri River into Kansas, the towns looked the same to him on either side of the river.

He was about fed up with big towns and decided to try to keep to the smaller, friendlier towns he was used to.

He had once heard some men talking about Wichita, Kansas and the name just had a good ring to it. Now that he was in Kansas, there was no way he would miss the chance to go there and see with his own eyes the wild west town of Wichita.

He rode for hours at a slow but steady pace, not in a hurry, but glad to be back out in the country again. There weren’t many folks going his way and just a few going the other way.

Clete overtook and rode alongside a double freight wagon like the one he saw back in Kansas City the day he got there. He looked ahead and saw another freight wagon just like it, both loaded with lumber and building materials and pulled by a ten mule hitches.

“Where you folks headed,” he asked the young boy handling the mules like he had done it for years.

“We’re headed to Wichita, where you headed?” he said.

‘Damn if this boy didn’t talk like a girl, but he sure could handle this ten mule hitch like a man.

“I was thinking about heading over there myself. I always heard stories about Wichita and wanted to ride out and take a look at it.”

“So what do you do for a living, are you a drifter or a gambler or looking for honest work?” The young kid asked.

‘Damn’ Clete thought, ‘this kid’s younger than me, sounds like.’

“I was looking to buy some land here in Kansas and settle down one day, but I’d kinda like to see some of it first. Was your Pa looking to hire some help?”

“Pa’s dead, me and my sister took over his freight business and we’re headed to Wichita with these two loads of building materials.”

“So, that’s your sister up there? She must be older.”

“Yep that’s her, she’s a year older.”

“What the hell you young’uns driving wagons for, why don’t you hire some men to drive them and stay back and run the company?”

“We had drivers, they all quit ‘cause they kept gettin’ stopped and our wagons taken from them. We decided to take them through ourselves.”

“So what happens when the robbers come now?”

“We’ll fight them off.”

“Better than grown men?”

“The men weren’t fighters, we have to fight or we’ll lose the business.”

“Makes sense I reckon, how old are you kid?”

“I’m nineteen.”

“Hell fire, you sure don’t look like no nineteen year old boy.”

“I’m not a boy, I’m a girl, “ she said and took her flop hat off to let her long straight hair fall over her shoulders.

“Oh Hell, sorry, I thought you was a boy, I mean you didn’t have long hair and I couldn’t see no tits under that big shirt.”

“Yeah, lots’a folks think my sister and me are boys at first, we try to keep our hair pushed up under our hats so we look like boys too, neither of us got big tits, so it’s easy to do.”

“Well, I didn’t mean nothin’ bad about your tits, it’s just that I didn’t see any.”

“No matter, we’re gonna stop for the night up here at the next creek. You wanna meet my sister? We might hire you to ride shotgun for us. We can pay you when we deliver.”

“Sure, I’ll meet her and talk about it, I reckon.” Clete was more than a little interested now. They might not have big tits, but this one was damned pretty in the face. She was a little girl too and she looked feisty as hell.

They rode for another thirty minutes, Clete and Annie making small talk as he rode alongside her wagon. She stood up twice and pulled her britches down out of the crack of her butt and Clete took a whole new attitude about this girl.

‘Damn, she may not be very big, but she’s got a fine ass on her. I wonder if they like to fuck.’

“We’re here. Franny’s pulling over now. We’ll get the mules all unhitched and watered, then fed. If you want to help, you can gather up some wood for a fire and we’ll warm up some beans and bread,” Annie told him.

“Sure, I’ll help and I like beans. Hell I was raised on beans and biscuits.”

“We were too, I reckon it’s the same all over ain’t it?”

“Yeah,” Clete said as he watched Annie step backwards down from the wagon seat, her shotgun in her hand.

‘Yep, a fine ass.’

“Come on and meet Franny. If she’s agreeable, we’ll put you on the payroll and you can start now,” Annie said as she brushed her long hair back over her shoulder and walked up to where her sister was stretching and walking the kinks out of her legs.

“Franny, this is Clete, he might be willin’ to hire on as shotgun for us over to Wichita.”

“Hey Clete, we can’t pay until we deliver, but we’ll pay you twenty five dollars to ride with us. If we have to fight off marauders, we’ll make it fifty.”

“You got a deal, I don’t know much about mules, but I’ll help where I can.”

“We’ll get the mules watered, fed and hobbled, you gather fire wood and get a fire started. We usually put our beans on and take a bath while they get good and hot. Hope you like beans.”

Love’em.

“Good, we got plenty,” Franny smiled, as she took her hat off and threw it back up on the wagon seat. Her long hair came past her butt, just like Annie’s did. Both sisters stood about five feet tall, not as tall as Clete really liked his women, but nicely built up.

‘Damn, they both look just alike. No tits to speak of, least ways, none that sticks out like I like’em, but they sure got pretty faces and they both have some of the finest made asses I ever saw, made just to fit their cute little bodies. Hell, I better get busy, I’ll get a hard on lookin’ at them asses.’

Clete gathered up wood along the creek bank from underneath the trees; there was a fire pit made of a ring of rocks put there by travelers of the past and he piled the wood nearby. He saw the cooking rack hanging on the side of Franny’s wagon and set it up to hold the bean pot over the fire. He lit the fire and took the cast iron pot of beans from the back of Annie’s wagon and hung it on the rack, then piled more wood on to get it going good.

Annie and Franny had their mules watered and hobbled along the bank of the creek, they had laid out a bale of hay and scattered along the line of mules. They had left the full leather harnesses on the mules for the night.

“Damn Clete, them beans smell good already, me and Franny are gonna get a bath. You can take one up there a ways if you like.”

“I thought I’d just take one with you,” Clete said as he smiled. Hell he may as well try his luck with these two sisters, they seemed friendly enough. Clete laughed and was shocked by Franny’s answer.

“Suit yourself, the water’s cold though, so you better get ready for a shock,” Franny laughed as she and Annie started stripping their britches and shirts off.

Clete stood and watched as the sisters got buck ass naked and ran into the cold water of the creek. Damn he was right about them asses. They had as fine a pair of asses as he’d ever seen. He was wrong about the titties though, they both had two good mouthfuls each. He was naked and running right at them in just a short while.

“Damn what a cock, Clete. you ever fucked a girl with that horse cock?” Franny asked, as she and Annie stared at his big, flopping cock.

“Yep, fucked my share I reckon.”

“How old are you anyway Clete?”

“Fifteen just a couple of days ago.”

“Damn boy, you sure are growed up for a fifteen year old an’ overgrowed in the cock department,” Annie said. She and Franny thought it was funny.

“You sure ain’t bashful none about bein’ naked in front of us are you?” Franny said as she and Annie started washing up between their legs and across their good bite sized tits.

‘You just gonna stand there admirin’ our naked asses or you gonna wash your own,” Annie said as she squatted and washed her almost hairless pussy.

Franny washed her pussy then and damned if either of them had enough to put together and make as much hair as his sister Patty Ann had on hers at fifteen. Clete liked the way they looked, though; he could see the tight splits as they washed and bent over to wash up the crack of their butts.

He was washing as fast as they were now. He washed under his arms, between his butt cheeks, then washed his long swelling cock real good, rolling his heavy foreskin back and letting his cockhead pop out to get cleaned up good.

Both girls were through bathing and stood in the cool swift creek and watched as Clete washed his cock and his big sack of nuts.

“Lets get some of those beans. We’re all gonna be sounding like a bunch of bugles before morning,” Annie said as she and Franny watched Clete walk out of the creek ahead of them. Both girls were admiring how this young man was put together, from top to bottom and all between.

Clete was smilin’ inside as he walked out on the creek bank. He bent over and grabbed his shirt, pulling it over his head and picked his britches up and hung them on the side of the lead wagon. He put his gun belt around his waist over his shirt and his cock hung out about halfway.

Annie and Franny looked at each other and shrugged. They both picked up their man shirts and pulled them over their heads and picked up their britches and hung beside Clete’s.

Clete watched them as they reached up to hang their britches up; both their naked butts were exposed and their tight little legs were all stretched and straining.

Clete saw the sisters look at each other and smiled, then turn to get three tin plates and forks. Annie grabbed a big wooden ladle from the side box on the wagon and they all walked to the bean pot.

‘This is like playing poker‘ he thought. ‘They anted up and I raised them. They sweetened the pot and I did too. I’m gonna set across from them at the fire and let them get a good long look at my cock and we’ll see who’s got the best hand.’

Annie and Franny got big, runnin’ over plates of beans and two biscuits and sat on a smooth log that had been rolled up to the fire spit just for settin’ on.

Clete filled his plate to runnin’ over and sat on a stump across from them. He looked and saw their little pussies flashing by the firelight in the early night.

They ate in silence as all three looked and wondered and even wished at times.

“Clete, are you sweet on any girl back home?” Annie asked. She wanted to know more about this boy with the mule cock between his legs.

“No, I left there after my sister got married and my Ma moved out to work on a ranch as a cook. I sold the home place and hit the road. I reckon the two of you have fellers back over’n Kansas City dont’cha,” he said, drawing a couple of cards.

“No, we never took the time to have fellers an’ when Pa was alive we didn’t dare have a boy around, he’d have skinned him,” Franny answered.

“So, you never been fucked?”

“She didn’t say that, I said we didn’t have fellers. You said you fucked before and you don’t have no sweetheart,” Annie said.

“Yeah, I reckon what’s fair for a boy is fair for a girl. You both sure got some nice asses.”

“Is that all you like about a girl, is their ass?” Annie fired back.

“Well, no. I was just thinking a bit ago that both y’all have the best put together bodies I’ve seen, I mean everything just seems to go together, and you both sure are feisty as hell, I like that.”

“You really think we’re both well put together?” Franny smiled and looked at Annie, then back at Clete.

“Hell yeah, I do. I mean neither of you got big tits, but what you got sure looks good to me.”

“Clete, you’re so full of shit you stink,” Annie said and she and Franny laughed.

“Does that mean you both like me?” He laughed, and all three laughed now.

“Hell Clete, I liked you when you rode up beside me, and Franny wanted to jump your ass in the creek, but I made her wait. I didn’t want us to be too eager.”

“Can I lay between you two tonight?”

“You think you’re up for it? I mean, we all know you got a long fat cock, but me and Annie fuck like cats when we get heated up.”

“Are you both heated up now?”

“Yep.”

“Do you like your titties sucked?”

“Hell yes,” Both sisters answered.

“You ever had your pussy sucked?”

“Hell no, have you ever sucked a girls pussy for real?”

“Yes and she got so many cums she fell out.”

“No she didn’t ... did she?” Franny asked as she and Annie both squirmed on the smooth log.

“For a fact.”

“Clete?”

“Yeah?”

“If we give you some pussy, will you suck us both?”

“I make a hell of a mess when I fuck a pussy, can we do the sucking first.”

“HELL YES!” Both sisters said.

“Let me get my horse unsaddled and settled in for the night. If you two are real serious about letting me lay between you, I’d sure suck your pussies and make you scream like them cats you talked about.”

“Take care of your horse Clete, we’ll be ready,” Annie said.


“Annie?”

“Yeah?”

“Are you really gonna let him have some pussy if he sucks your pussy?”

“He ain’t gonna suck our pussies. Men don’t do that shit and you know it.”

“But if he does, are you?”

“If that big ol’ boy will suck my pussy to a cum, he can fuck me.”

“If you do, I am too. I heard it hurts to fuck the first time Annie, you think that big ol’ cock he’s got will even go up in us?”

“We’ve both been wantin’ to get fucked for over a year and were scared to ask a boy to fuck us. We got one now that’s handsome, polite and fun as hell to palaver with. Besides that, he’s got the biggest fuckin’ cock in the world.”

“Yeah, you’re right, I mean I was all wet just thinking about fucking him, then when he started talking about sucking a woman’s pussy, I started dripping. I’m gonna fuck his big cock,” Annie.

“I am too, it may hurt like hell and I may have to sit on a pillow tomorrow, but I’ll get that handsome cock up my pussy,” Franny said.

“Shit Franny, I wish the world was different. I wish he was a rich rancher and he wanted both of us to be his wives and fuck us and have a yard full of kids, don’t you?”

“Hell yes, but the world is all fucked up and we’ll never find that man that will love both of us, or even one of us. We’re too fuckin’ short, you heard Clete, he thinks we’re O.K., but he likes big tits and a girl that is tall like him.”

“Well, he’s as close as I’ve ever come to havin’ a dream man that I wanted to lay with me the first time and give my pussy to.”

“I know. I wish Pa hadn’t got kicked in the head by that wild-ass mule he bought, he’d have made lots of money and we’d have had a chance then.”

“Hell, Franny, lets just forget all this shit and if Clete wants some pussy, let’s fuck the hell out of his ass. If he really does suck our pussies, we’ll try to get him to let us stay with him, the hell with the freight business.”

“I’m in.”


“You girls backed out on getting your pussy sucked?”

“Clete, if you’re really gonna do it, just come get one of us and get started, we’re not foolin’ no more,” Annie said as she sat up naked on the wide bedroll they had laid out for all of them.

“Franny, since I met Annie first, will it be alright for me to suck her pussy first. I’d let you play with my cock and suck on it while I did.”

“Clete, you’re really not foolin’ are you?” Annie said.

“No, now lay down Annie.”

“Clete, I’m scared now, we never even fucked before, will it hurt?”

“I figured as much, and no, we’ll take it slow and not hurt your pussy. I want a bunch more pussy from you two and I ain’t even got my first yet.”

“Like this, Clete? You’ll have to show us,” Annie said as she lay back, her legs locked straight out and tight together.

“Open your legs and relax, I’m not gonna hurt you, I am gonna pleasure you. Now I’m gonna start up here with these little apple sized tits that I been wanting to suck on since I first saw them. Most women like their tits to be sucked, let me know if you do.” Clete laid beside Annie with Franny next to him, she was ready to lick and suck on that big handsome cock.

Clete leaned over and touched Annie’s titty with his fingers and rubbed it lightly, just like Eveline Crawley showed him. He circled that one and Annie started to shiver. He circled the other one and she moaned and shivered more.

Clete leaned over and sucked the finest little tiny nipple in his mouth that he’d ever sucked on, Clete fell in love with these titties right then and sucked and licked all over both of them.

Annie was like a snake crawling across a bed of hot coals, she was in knots and her arms and legs were flailing and she was screaming into the night.

“Does it hurt Annie?” he asked and smiled at her in the light of the campfire.

“Fuck no Clete, you weren’t lying, you suck titty real good. I hope you suck pussy as good as you suck titty.”

“I’m gonna lick your belly now Annie, then I am gonna lick your belly button.”

“Ohhhh Clete, don’t tell me no more, just do it, I am about to have a fit.”

“I like licking your belly Annie and watching it bounce up and down and shake and twitch. Watch this Franny, I am about to lick your sisters pussy.”

“You really are, ain’tcha? You’re gonna lick her pussy.”

“When I suck her pussy, suck my cock head Franny.”

“I will Clete, I will. I want to see you lick her, then suck her pussy like you are kissing it.” Franny was right at her sisters’ pussy now so she could see his tongue lick right up her split.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.