The Kid From Rawlison Creek
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Western Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young country boy in the 1860's is taught to play poker and handle a gun by his Pa. His Pa was a rake and a rounder and when Cletus Hawkins is shot while laying with another man's wife, young Clete follows in his footsteps. He's good at cards, good with a Colt and good with the women.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Western   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Harvey Kopf had washed and dried his hands before they sat down at the round table in the hotel lobby, there were two more early poker games going on already when they started. Most folks knew Harvey Kopf well and would never play him for big stakes, but they loved to see him tie up with a stranger and use all his skills as a poker player on them ... and clean them out.

Harvey pulled the big gold pocket watch out of his vest and looked at the time, 7:00. He laid the watch on the table and broke open a new deck of playing cards.

They played back and forth for an hour or so, with Clete being up, close to two hundred dollars. The crowd grew as the news of Mr. Kopf playing some rich kid from over at Rawlison Creek, near Rolla.

The other poker games had stopped long ago now and men were gathered around watching, they knew any minute now, Mr. Harvey Kopf was going to lay into this kid and take his hat and fancy Colt revolver even.

“I’m afraid I’m on a good run here Mr. Kopf, maybe we need to stop and finish our friendly game another time when I come through. I’ve already cleaned out your pocket money and your gold watch the railroad men gave you when the railroad came through here,” Clete was willing to stop, just as he offered, if the man would be willing. Clete knew the man would never take that offer in front of his town’s folk, though.

“Nonsense Mr. Hawkins. If you’ll allow me, I will get some more cash from my safe and be right back, that is if you would give a gentleman friend a chance to win his money back,” Harvey Kopf felt like if he could just get a few minutes break and get some fresh air, he could get a good run going of his own, up the stakes and have this kid on his way out of town before noon.

“Yes Sir, Mr. Kopf, I need to take a break myself, I’ll see you back here in, what ten minutes?” He asked as he looked at his fine new gold watch.

“Great, I will be here.”

The crowd went out and breathed a few breaths of air, took a whiz against the side of the hotel and wandered back in time to get a good place to watch Mr. Kopf take this kid down a few dollars.

Harvey Kopf got all his available cash from his safe, another six hundred dollars, he washed his hands and dried them on the expensive drying towels, then he returned to the table and laid a new deck of cards out.

Clete Hawkins came back in, wiping the piss off his hands on his pants leg, smiling as he sat down.

Mr. Kopf took the wrapper off the new deck of cards and pulled the jokers out, then shuffled the cards rapidly. He laid the deck out for Clete to cut, which his Pa had told him never to do, so he flicked his fingers in a show of ‘keep going’.

Clete looked down at his new gold watch, it was now 10:30.

By 12:00 noon he had cleaned out Mr. Kopf’s pocket money again, he had written three checks which a boy had run over to the bank to cash before the hand was over, just to show they were good.

The last hand was coming down too close for Mr. Harvey Kopf and he was sweating, his hands were sweating and he could feel his face red.

He lost.

“I have the deed to the hotel, free and clear, in the safe. One more hand Mr. Hawkins, my hotel against what you have on the table.”

“No Sir Mr. Kopf, your luck is on a bad run today, I can’t take your hotel.”

“Nonsense, give me a chance to take back my losses at least.”

“Mr. Kopf I feel bad enough as it is. Lets call it a day and I’ll be back one day soon and we’ll play another game,” Clete made sure the onlookers saw and heard him beg the man to stop before he lost his hotel.

“One hand Mr. Hawkins, just one hand.”

“On one condition Mr. Kopf, you sign a paper right here in front of your friends and patrons that you and your family will run the hotel on my payroll in my absence. Run it on my behalf, just like you have done for years, that is if I happen to win,” That last remark got him. The man felt like Clete’s luck had changed, he had said, ‘if he happened to win’.

A new deck was brought out, the deed was signed and the paper of agreement was signed.

Deal’em Mr. Kopf, it’s your hotel.”

Harvey Kopf shuffled the cards for what seemed to some to be longer than necessary, but finally he placed the deck in front of Clete to be cut. Clete flicked his fingers and Mr. Kopf dealt the cards.

Clete had one Ace and not much else. He drew four cards.

Harvey Kopf had three tens, he drew two cards, he had nothing to lose. He got nothing on the draw, but he felt a cool breeze waft across the room and knew he had as good a chance to win this hand and all his money as well as his respect back. He felt good as Clete looked at his one Ace. He peeped at the corner of each face down card, then he looked up at Mr. Kopf.

Everyone behind Clete was trying to get low enough to see his face-down cards. They couldn’t see, though one man thought he saw a deuce. He looked at his friends and smiled a confident smile. Mr. Kopf caught the slight smile and got his lungs full of air, then threw his cards down on the table.

Three tens, a seven and an eight. A real good hand for a one hand game, winner take all.

Clete pushed up straight and leaned over the table, he laid his hand out face up. Two aces and three deuces. Full House.

The room cleared in less than an minute, when Mr. Kopf felt sick at his stomach and puked all over the fine wood floor.

Clete picked up his saddlebags and raked all the winnings into them, he took the deed to his hotel and stuck it in his coat pocket.

Clete Hawkins walked down to the small courthouse and had the deed processed and put in his name, he handed the signed agreement to the clerk and the two witnesses he had brought with him swore to the legal paper.

Clete saddled his wild-ass stud horse and rode quietly out of town.

Clara and Edith Kopf were standing on the upper balcony looking down at their new boss, The Kid from Rawlison Creek, as he rode north to Kansas City.

Clete felt good about his poker game, he had tried in earnest to get Mr. Kopf to stop before he lost his hotel. ‘Hell I didn’t really want a hotel anyway, I’d have taken his daughters though and left the hotel, if the man would have put them up. I know a man like him would rather have put his daughters up than his hotel. Well, I did make a lot of money and get some real good pussy plus I own a hotel now. Pretty good damn birthday present, I wish Patty Ann was here, she’d shit. I may send her word to come up here and look after this damned hotel for me.’

Clete saw two men hitching a team of mules to a freight wagon and stopped to ask them where he could find a good hotel and some good cooked food.

“Kid, you just ride on into town a ways, you’ll come to a big wide street, take a left and you’ll see the biggest hotel you ever laid eyes on,” One man told him with a wave of his hand. The double hitch freight wagon was loaded with lumber and building materials and took ten mules to pull it.

Wonder where they’re headed with all that lumber.

Clete rode on into town just like the man told him, he saw the widest street he’d seen in his life and took a left.

There it was, ‘The Hotel Kansas City’.

That’s what the big sign board over the front said. ‘The finest rooms, the finest food and the finest women west of the Mississippi.‘ The sign read.

There was an old black man standing out front when Clete rode up to the hitchin’ rail and got off. The man was dressed in a red, long tail coat, a tall red hat and black pants stuffed down inside his tall shiny black boots

“Yas’suh Boss, y’all gone stay wid us a while?”

“I sure was plannin’ on it, where can I keep my horse?”

“Ah’ll take this fine stud hoss roun’ back to the liv’ry stable for y’all. He’ll be took care of like he was speshul.”

“He is special my friend, see that he is fed, watered and rubbed down,” Clete said as he pulled his saddlebags off his saddle, reached in his pocket and gave the man a gold coin.

“Yas’suh Boss.” He smiled and was off, around the side of the hotel, biting the gold coin to make sure it was real.

‘Now this is the life I was lookin’ for. I’d almost bet myself right now that I can get some pussy here before bedtime. First thing I need though is some food, I ain’t ate nothin’ since breakfast.’

“Yes Sir, young man, what can I do for you?” The man behind the desk asked as he stepped up.

“I reckon I’ll be stayin’ a night or two, I need a room,” Clete smiled.

“Yes Sir, will there be anyone meeting you later?” The man asked.

“No Sir, I reckon not, I’m new to these parts.”

“Would you like a bath brought up to your room?”

“You mean I can take a bath in my room?”

“Yes Sir, for fifty cents more, we will have a maid bring you hot water.”

“Tell her to bring it on then, where can a man get some new duds, I need to get a change of clothes and have these washed out.”

“Right across the street, there is a haberdashery, you can find just about anything you need, from the cowboy clothes to the New York Gentleman’s clothes.”

“I reckon I’d better stick with the ones like I got on. Will they have some of these?”

“Yes sir, and when you get back, leave your dirty clothes in your room and I will have the maid take them down to the laundry and wash them and press them for you.”

“How much will all that cost me, all total.”

“Five dollars and fifty cents Sir.”

“I meant with two nights in the room too.”

“Yes Sir, that includes two nights.”

“What if I stay longer than two nights?”

“Just come by and tell me, I will give you a special rate.”

“Yes Sir,” Clete said as he handed the man five dollars and counted out the fifty cents in nickels and dimes.

Clete was shaking his head as he crossed the wide dirt street to the men’s store, whatever in the hell, the man had called it. He did see the picture of a man’s hat and knew that was it.

Clete walked in the door and a small bell rang over his head, he jumped and looked up to see it hanging there, he closed the door and opened it again, three more times, to watch the little brass bell as it shook and jingled.

“Yes Sir, may I help you,” A woman spoke from behind him.

“Uh, yes Ma’am, I was wantin’ to buy a couple of sets of clothes about like what I got on, if you have them that is,” Clete looked at the woman, she was about his Ma’s age and well built, her looks had stayed with her even though she was about forty he reckoned. She was as tall as he was and she sure had some fine hips and some fine tits too.

“Come with me, my husband will be with you shortly, I’ll get my daughter and she and I will measure you so my husband can fit you with new clothes.”

“Yes Ma’am,” Clete liked following this woman, she walked just like he liked to see a woman walk, her ass swung from side to side and her long legs kicked her floor length skirts out front when she stepped her long easy steps.

“Patty, we have a customer,” She stopped and called through some closed curtains.

“Step over here Sir. May I know your name? Mine is Mrs. John Brawner, Ellen by name.”

“Yes Ma’am, nice to meet you. I am Cletus Hawkins Jr. from over near Rolla at Rawlison Creek. My friends call me Clete.”

“I know where that is, I have an older sister that lives there.”

“Well, that sure is something, here I have traveled all this way and meet some kinfolks of people back home, what would her name be?”

“Mrs. Harold Crawley, Eveline is her name,” the woman said as she was taking her measuring tapes and strings out of a drawer.

Clete looked like he didn’t hear what she had said at first, then he felt like he really did like this handsome woman now, she was the younger sister of the woman who taught him to fuck.

‘I wonder if she likes to fuck like her sister, I sure would like to hang them skirt tails up on her hip while she’s bent over like that and stab her pussy from behind a few times just to see if she likes big cocks like her sister.’

“Mr. Hawkins?”

“Uh, yes Ma’am, I was about to tell you that I know your sister real well,” Clete was still admiring this woman’s fine, put together body when she called his name.

“I want you to meet my daughter, Patty,” Mrs. Brawner said, pointing behind him.

Clete whirled to look at the girl that had his own sister’s name. ‘Damn, now here’s an angel if I ever saw one.’

“Hello Ms. Patty, pleased to make your acquaintance. I am Clete Hawkins and I have a sister with your name back home,” He said, his throat swelling up and nearly choking off his words.

“Pleased to meet you also Mr. Hawkins. I am sure you miss your sister, way off up here in Kansas City.”

“I sure do, she’s very pretty like you Ma’am, I mean you look like her. I mean, you sure are pretty Ms. Patty.”

“Thank you Mr. Hawkins, I appreciate the compliments.” She smiled and Clete could have kissed her pussy at that very minute, he was so taken with her looks.

“Mr. Hawkins will you step up on this small stool, so Patty and I can get your measurements.”

“Yes’sum, I never been measured before, I just bought these new clothes a day or two ago, the first ones I ever owned that were store bought and brand new.” Clete felt red in the face as he talked to the two women.

“Well, we’ll make sure your new clothes fit so well you will always come back here to buy more.” Mrs. Brawner smiled at his country boy ways and manners. He sure was a well mannered boy and he must have money to have such fine clothes and that gold watch on that gold chain in his pocket.

“You’ll have to remove your hand gun and belt Mr. Hawkins,” Patty said as she smiled again at him.

“Yes Ms. Patty,” he said and lay them on the counter as he stepped on the short stool.

“Let me have your coat also Mr. Hawkins,” Ms. Brawner said as she looked him directly in the eye and smiled. She liked this boy, this is the kind of back home boy she wished Patty would meet and fall in love with, they were the best kind and treat women the best too.

She saw Patty looking his butt over real good and she glanced down to see his huge cock lying along his left thigh. She gave a gasp and put her hand to her mouth as she looked down again.

“What’s the matter, Mother?” Patty asked as she still looked at this young country boy’s butt covered in the tight britches.

“I pricked my finger with a pin,” Mrs. Brawner smiled up at Clete and he smiled back at her, his dark hair was all mussed up from his hat and his crooked smile was almost more than a woman could take at one time.

“Patty, come around here and help me get a measurement on his trouser length, I don’t know what is holding up your father back there,” Mrs. Brawner smiled at Clete the whole time she talked. She wanted to let her daughter get a good look at this young man’s cock, just so she would know they really do get this big in the country.

“Mr. Hawkins, Patty is going to get a measurement from the top of your inseam to the top of your foot. She will try her best not to get too personal, I can assure you, but we do need this measurement as well as a few more,”

“Yes’sum, it’s all right.” Clete smiled back at the handsome woman. She sure was friendly and he wanted some of her pussy more than ever now. He was worried about his cock showing under his britches though as he saw Patty stoop with the tape measure in her hands, the very end of it in her left hand, and her right hand letting the tape slide through as she pressed her left hand right on top of his swollen cock. Patty looked up at him and smiled, then she looked over at her Mother and smiled again as she pressed the tape to his fat swollen cock and measured from his crotch to the top of his foot.

Patty had to know if this was real. She stood up and grabbed her a handful of Clete’s hard cock as she did. It’s real, she thought as her tight pussy gave a snap at her drawers and her knees nearly gave way.

“Patty, did you get a good measurement?” Her Mother asked.

“I sure did Mother, thirty five inch inseam, he’s a tall young man, with a VERY long leg, I mean legs, I must add.” She and her Mother shared a knowing smile.

Patty took the tape and measured him around his hips now and let her hand once again get a grip on his cock.

“Thirty eight inch butt, I mean hips.” Patty laughed at her mistake.

“Let me have the tape and I will measure his waist and his chest, then we’ll measure his arm length.” Mrs. Brawner smiled at Clete as she came right before him and with both arms outstretched she reached around his waist, her huge tits pressed to his belly as she fumbled to grasp the end of the tape and pull it back around to measure him.

“Thirty three inches,” She said to Patty.

Clete was looking down at her hard tits that were mashed against his belly and he felt his cock give a lurch and grow almost to full length.

“Step down to the floor Mr. Hawkins, please,” She smiled at him.

Mrs. Brawner then reached up higher to measure his chest now and she rubbed her big tits all the way up his belly as she did, she felt his long, hard cock press against her own belly and she almost moaned as he pushed against her. Mrs. Brawner pulled him tighter to her as she bumped her slobbering pussy against the oversized head of his long, cock. ‘Hell fire and damnation, his cock is almost to his knee now. I need some air.’

“Ah, I see we have a new customer. Sorry, I was detained at the back door with a delivery,” Mr. Brawner said as he walked through the curtains, he walked with two walking canes as his twisted legs dragged and slid with each step.

“We have the young man measured now John. Patty has all the measurements written down for you,” She said and smiled at Clete again as she stepped back to admire this young man.

“Father, meet Mr. Clete Hawkins, from over at Rawlison Creek, near Rolla,” Patty said as she too smiled at Clete.

“Very nice to meet you young man, you’re a ways from home. Ellen, isn’t that where your sister lives now?”

“Yes John, Clete knows my sister real well he says.”

“I swear, the world is getting smaller everyday,” He said.

“When were you wanting these new clothes Mr. Hawkins?” Mr. Brawner asked.

“Well I was hoping to wear them tonight at supper at the hotel.”

“It will take a while to measure, cut and sew the pants and coats, why don’t you pick out a pair of our new Levi denim britches and a shirt to wear tonight, I’ll have your fine clothes ready early tomorrow.”

“Yes Sir, that would be fine, I need some clothes for riding and some for dressin’ up too I reckon,” Clete said and smiled at Patty and her mother.

“I will get started on these right away, so you will have them for tomorrow.”

“John, you promised Patty and me we would all eat at the hotel for her birthday.” Mrs. Brawner said, smiling at Clete.

“We will tomorrow Ellen, tonight we need to get this young man some new clothes made.”

“I could wait, it’s not that big a deal,” Clete offered.

“I have a better idea, why don’t you have dinner with my wife and daughter, my treat, while I sew your clothes for you,” John Brawner smiled broadly.

“Well, I reckon I’d be a fool to turn that down ... but I was gonna eat supper in a while.”

“We call it dinner here in the city Clete,” Patty said.

“Oh, then I’d be proud to have dinner with your handsome wife and daughter, Sir.”

“Then it’s settled. Ladies why don’t you help Mr. Hawkins pick out some clothes that fit and I’ll get started right away,” he said as he shuffled off with his measurements.

“Come this way Clete, we’ll help you,” Patty said and she looked at her Mother and smiled real big.

Using the same measurements from before, they picked out two pair of Levi denims and two shirts.

“You can step right into the storage room and try these on Clete, they may fit tight, but a man looks good in tight pants,” Mrs. Brawner said as she handed the clothes to him.

“Yes’sum,” Clete said. He felt a little leery about getting naked here in the store, but he knew he needed his clothes to fit. He slipped his boots off and stripped his pants down over his butt and stepped out of them. Clete pulled a pair of the new stiff denim britches up over his long legs and pulled them over his butt, then fastened then at the waist with the row of buttons up the pee-hole. They were tight, but both Mrs. Brawner and Patty told him that women liked men in tight britches. He grinned, he’d like to see them both naked and in his hotel bed.

“Clete, you alright in there,” Patty asked.

“Yes Ms. Patty I got a pair of the new britches on but they sure are tight.”

“May Mother and I see?”

“Sure,” He said and started out, only to meet them, almost running into the small room.

“They look good on you Clete,” Patty said as she circled him, looking at his tight butt and long legs, she also looked at his left leg and saw his long, hard cock halfway to his knee.

“They really do look good Clete. Try on this other pair, they are just a little larger and you may like riding in this pair,” Mrs. Brawner said.

“Yes’sum,” Clete said and waited for them to leave the room. They didn’t, they just smiled at him.

Clete smiled back and started unbuttoning his britches as both Mother and daughter stood before him with their mouths open in anticipation.

He proudly dropped his britches below his knees as both women knelt now and looked at his huge cock.

“May I touch you Clete?” Mrs. Brawner asked as she looked at his cock.

“Yes’sum,” Clete smiled, he knew he was gonna get some of this pussy. ‘This will be my first time with a Mother and her daughter at the same time.’

Ellen Brawner pulled the hard young cock out straight and kissed his fat swollen head as she rolled the foreskin back.

“Measure it Patty,” she said as her daughter now kissed the fat, almost purple head.

“Twelve and a half inches long. Six and a half inches around under his fat head. Eight and a half inches around his cock head,” Patty said.

“What time can we eat dinner with you Clete?” Ellen Brawner asked as she looked in his eyes.

“In two hours, I need to get a bath in my room, and I’ll meet you both in the hotel lobby.”

“We’ll be there, is there any way we could slip up to your room after we eat?” Ellen asked Clete.

“Yes’sum, I was hoping when I saw you, that there would be a way to get some pussy from you both.”

“Oh, you’ll get some pussy alright. If you can get this thing worked into us, you will get a LOT of pussy,” Ellen said.

“We’ll get it in your pussy ... both your pussies,” Clete said.

“Did you fuck my sister back home?”

“She’s the one who taught me to fuck ... and we fucked three times before she let me take my cock out.”

“Then I want four fucks before you pull out of my pussy.”

“I think I want at least two, maybe three ... that is if you can get that thing in my pussy.”

“I’ll get it in you Patty. I fucked my sister five times the first time we fucked.”

“OH LORD,” Patty smiled as she stood up and bent over to kiss Clete’s cock once more.

“I never had my cock kissed before, it feels good.”

“We’ll both kiss it tonight,” Ellen said.

“Ellen, I need you and Patty back here for a few minutes so I can get this pattern cut out,” John Brawner yelled. He thought the young Mr. Hawkins had already left.

“We have to go Clete, we’ll see you later,” Patty said as she let his cock go. It stayed out straight and never dropped, it was so hard.

“Show me your pussies before you go,” Clete said.

Both the Brawner women turned and bent at the waist, raised their skirts, pulled their under drawers down and showed their naked pussies to Clete.

“That’s the way I want both of you tonight, no drawers and no corsets, just a dress and your naked asses.”

“We’ll be there in two hours ... go get your bath.” They both ran from the room laughing.

Clete gathered up his clothes, put his boots and gun back on and walked across the street to the hotel. He stopped at the desk and told the manager he was ready to take his bath as soon as he could have the water brought up.

“We’ll have your bath water brought up shortly and the maid will take your dirty clothes to the laundry for you.”

“Yes Sir. I’m having dinner with Mrs. Brawner and her daughter Patty in two hours. I’d like a table in the back.”

“We will have your table ready Sir.”

Clete went to his room and threw his heavy saddlebags under the bed, then he stripped off his new shirt and his boots while he waited for the water to be brought up.

Clete was looking out his hotel window when he heard the rap on the door.

“Come in,” he said and watched as an older black woman came backing in with two large buckets of water and poured them into the long sloping metal tub near the far wall.

“Ah’ll be rat back,” she said and was gone maybe five minutes and rapped again.

“Come on in,” he said and watched as she once again poured her water into the tub.

“Ya’lls hot water’ll be here shortly,” she said and left.

Clete was just about to strip off his new britches and get into the cold water when there was another rap on the door.

“Come on in,” He said and watched as a very sexy ass backed into the room and the young girl turned to walk over and pour the hot water in the tub.

“Girl, you sure look good ... are you black, Indian or Chinese?”

“I am part black and part white, y’all look awright y’all self too.” She smiled as she looked him over.

“Are you the one that will take my clothes to the cleaners?”

“Sho am.” She smiled again.

“They’re laying on the bed, where is the soap?”

“Here’s yore soap,” she said and pulled a big bar of soap out of her dress pocket and dropped it into his bath water.

“Check that water and see if it’s warm enough for y’all,” She said.

“Feels good to me,” Clete said and looked at the girl. He thought she would leave.

“Ah’m gone wash y’alls back.” She smiled as she knelt beside his bath tub before he got in it.

“I never been washed since I was a baby.” Clete said, smiling at the young girl.

“Ah never washed a man before neither.”

Clete pulled his britches down and off then walked over to get in the tub, the young girl looked at his long cock and then up at his face.

“That is sum damned cock you got there, white boy.”

Clete splashed water as he got in and wet the front of the girls thin dress.

“You’re gonna get all wet. You ought to get naked with me, that is if you’re gonna wash me.”

“Can I have sum of that fat cock if’n I get naked wif’ you?”

“All you want - come on and get you some.”

Clete loved to see a woman get naked and watched as the girl unbuttoned the two buttons at the top of her dress and pulled it up over her young body, dropping it on the floor and kicking it across the room.

“Get in here. What’s your name anyway.”

“Ah am called Lou Ann.”

“I am Clete, Lou Ann you got a nice ass, have you ever fucked before?”

“Twice, but not with a cock like y’all got.”

“Come down and sit on my cock and let’s wash each other as we fuck.”

“Damn, you sho’ got a fat one, my pussy is stretchin’ all out to take that fat cock.”

“Get it all Lou Ann, I love fucking young pussy.”

“Ah love to fuck big cocks now.” She smiled as she took him deeper, then picked up the bar of soap and started washing his arms and chest. Lou Ann reached around his big chest and washed his back.

“Stand up and bend over and let me wash your back Lou Ann.”

“Fuck me while y’all back there.”

“I am.”

“Damn, white boy, ah love this fucking cock y’all got. How long y’all gone be here anyway?”

“Maybe two days, you want to fuck some more?”

“Sho ah do, ah can fuck this thang agin tomorrow night, ooohh damn, ah am gone get my goody, fuck me white boy.

“That was sum good fucking white boy, now let me wash yo ass good.” Lou Ann stood with Clete in the long metal tub and they washed each other then rinsed each others bodies. Lou Ann paid close attention to Clete’s cock as she rolled the fat foreskin back and washed under the hood of his cock then rinsed it good.

Clete dressed in his new Levi denims after Lou Ann dried him off and kissed his cock, even sucking the head with her lips.

He patted her butt as she bent to dip the water out and carry it all down the back stairs.

Lou Ann stood up with both buckets full of bath water and her dress open to her waist. Her proud young tits were all but exposed and Clete stuffed two dollar bills into her dress top, one right over each swollen young tit.

Clete went to the lobby to meet the Brawner women for supper. He was already wanting some more pussy and was excited about the thought of getting the handsome mother and daughter in his bed at the same time.

He saw them walking across the wide dirt street, turning the heads of all who saw them, men and women alike, as they strolled up to the high boardwalk in front of The Hotel Kansas City as if they owned it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.