The Kid From Rawlison Creek - Cover

The Kid From Rawlison Creek

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 2

Western Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young country boy in the 1860's is taught to play poker and handle a gun by his Pa. His Pa was a rake and a rounder and when Cletus Hawkins is shot while laying with another man's wife, young Clete follows in his footsteps. He's good at cards, good with a Colt and good with the women.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Western   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

“Edith, what are you doing with your dress completely off and washing your privates?”

“I am perspiring between my legs Clara, I want to be fresh and clean, just in case Clete gets close to me.”

“Then I will also wash my privates, because I plan to get very close to our young friend.”

“My God Clara, you are getting dressed without your corsets, have you no shame.”

“Not at this moment. I am excited to be courting, even if we are courting together.”

“I’m taking my corsets off also, I want to be just as agreeable as you are,” Edith grinned.


“Mr. Clete Hawkins, I hope my sister and I haven’t kept you waiting, we went to freshen up before we joined you out here in the night breeze,” Clara Kopf said as she and Edith walked out on the balcony to meet the handsome young man who had struck their fancy, as well as their father’s.

“Not at all girls, come join me, I was just enjoying this fine cigar and this bottle of brandy your Father gave me.”

“We’re not allowed to drink alcohol,” Clara said as they sat on either side on him on the wide wooden bench.

“I give you permission, this is the first alcohol I have ever drank myself and I refuse to drink by myself. Here, take a shot of this and slap it back in your throat, it’ll burn a mite, then you will feel relaxed, just like me.”

“I’ll try it if you will, Edith.”

“Give me a small amount Clete, I don’t want too much at once.”

“Here, sling this back all the way, you’ll love it.”

“My, this is too much for young women that have never drank alcohol.”

“Then I will go find me some more agreeable company for the night, have a good night yourselves girls.”

“Wait Clete, I’ll drink it,” Clara grabbed the small glass and with a big nod of her head, she threw the warm elixir to the back of her throat. She came off the bench coughing and holding her chest between her big bosoms and looked at Clete with tears in her eyes.

“You have talked me into staying, will Edith be staying with us?”

“Yes, hand me that glass and pour me a nice one,” She said and threw the hot drink to the back of her throat and coughed and fell forward on her knees.

“Good huh?”

“Yes, I need one more,” Clara laughed. She felt warm and giddy as she reached for the glass.

“Hand me the bottle Clete, I need a swallow of that tasty elixir myself.” Edith grabbed the bottle and turned it up to glug a good throat full.

“Whew, this makes me hot and I am perspiring all over,” Clara said as she fanned herself with her dress tail.

“Loosen your dresses girls, you have to be crazy to lace yourselves up so tight.”

“I can’t reach my laces in back and my body is on fire,” Clara said and giggled.

“Turn your back to me, I’ll loosen your laces a bit,” Clete said and stripped the laces completely from her dress, from her neck to her waist as she sat facing away from him.

“Here, me too Clete.” Edith turned her back to let him loosen her laces also.

Clete stripped her laces down past her waist also and pulled the laces completely out of their dresses and tied them in hard knots in front of the laughing sisters.

“You both have spilled the brandy on your dresses, here, let me help you pull this back from your handsome bosoms before you get over heated,” Clete said as he pulled the front of both girls dresses completely down to their waists now, exposing their tits completely.

“Clete!,” Clara said and laughed as she looked at her now naked bosom.

“Pull your dress off, I want to kiss you.”

“Pull my dress off?” Clara laughed.

“Yes, get naked.”

“Look at me Clete, I am naked,” Edith said as she stood and pulled her dress over her naked hips.

“Sit on my lap and kiss me Edith, when Clara gets naked she can sit on my lap and kiss both of us.”

“I am naked now Clete, I want a kiss also,” Clara said.

“Your gun is in the way Clete, can you remove it?” Edith asked.

Clete unbuckled his gun belt and lay it under the bench beneath him, then he loosened his britches and pulled them down to his knees; Edith sat quickly on his lap as he sat back down.

“Oh Clete, are you naked too? I feel your hot skin on my buttocks,” Edith exclaimed.

“I just pulled my britches down a mite, I was getting hot too. I want to hear you say you have an ass instead of buttocks.”

“My ass is naked and sitting on you, I feel your member Clete, pressing up against my ass.”

“Let me see,” Clara said as she knelt on the wooden floor of the balcony and looked up between Clete’s legs. In the dim light of the coal oil street lamps below, she could see Clete’s hairy ball sack and his long member pressing against her sister’s white ass. What a member is was too. She felt her stomach give a lurch as she looked on in amazement.

“What do you see Clara, tell me.”

“I see what you were talking about Edith, and his member is larger than a horse’s member. It is pushing up against your white ass.”

“I don’t have a member, I have a cock, now call it a cock. I am going to put my cock inside both your pussies and fuck you with it.”

“Oh Goodness, Clara, did you hear Clete.”

“Yes Edith, now hurry and fuck his long horse cock up in your fat pussy and get off so I can get me some.”

“Put my cock in your sister’s pussy when I raise her up Clara. Edith you turn around to face the street so Clara can get my cock in your pussy better.”

“I feel like I am being forced to do this, so go ahead Clara, but when Clete fucks my pussy, I am going to get down and put his fat horse cock in your pussy as well, then he can fuck your fat white ass too.”

“Goodness, I feel like I have sat upon a giant stob, my pussy is being stuffed Clara.”

“Does it hurt?”

“Yes, but I feel like I may like fucking if Clete ever gets all the way up in my pussy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.