Her Mother's Daughter
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A daughter remembers tales of her mother's life and learns how similar they are after a tragic loss.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Reluctant   Fiction   Workplace   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

That afternoon Maggie learned what pleasure was all about. She learned how to receive it and how to give it. She learned that it was amazing how much power she felt to bring a man to the edge of cumming and controlling his release. In one day she had learned how good sex could be and how much she wanted it. Somehow she knew that her life had changed and would never be the same.

When I was a teenager, my mother told me all about her life. She wanted me to know and understand what she had been through and how she had made it to where she was. She was never ashamed of anything she did. She said we are the people we are because of our life experiences, not in spite of them. We have to accept and embrace our pasts so that we can be happy in the present.

With Gus’ careful tutoring, Maggie became a stripper, and learned quickly, The money she earned rapidly grew significant, and even more so when she agreed to take her customers to the back room for more intimate fun and games. She fucked them for money. Maggie never thought of it as prostitution. In her mind, she was merely taking care of her customers.

She promptly became the star attraction at the little strip joint in West Texas. When the club was bought out, she was offered a spot at a sister club in Las Vegas, working for some very unsavory men. She immediately became the hottest dancer in the club and developed a bit of celebrity status.

The owners were criminals, connected to some branch of the Mafia. One of them got a wise idea and installed video cameras in the VIP room and recorded my mother fucking her clients. He blackmailed the customers to keep the tapes private and coerced my mother into making commercial porn videos. She appeared in several, before saving up enough money to flee Vegas and the mafia with me.

We ended up in Aspen, Colorado, where Maggie started a high-end escort service for wealthy men in the area. I was five years old, and my mother was just barely old enough to drink alcohol. I was utterly clueless about how she made her living.

She had many rich and powerful clients. She treated them like kings, satisfying their every desire. One of her regulars was a wealthy and distinguished older man named Thomas Winslow.

Thomas owned several companies. I would later learn he had a net worth of over a hundred million dollars. He had a thing for young girls and quickly became smitten with my mother. He became obsessed with her, securing dates with her almost daily, trying to keep her from her other clients. Eventually, he decided he wanted her exclusively and offered her enough money to close her escort business and be his live-in kept woman.

Six months later, much to the dismay of his ex-wife and children, he and my mother became husband and wife. Thomas never judged my mother for her past nor disrespected her in any way. He accepted her for who she was and loved her with every ounce of his being. My mother was finally happy and worshipped Thomas as the savior he was. Thomas saved her, and he saved me. He adopted me, put me in private schools and treated me like his perfect little princess. They were the best, loving parents and had an idyllic marriage.

My mother didn’t need to do it, but she chose to get her GED and then attended college, getting a bachelor’s then a master’s degree in Psychology. She never did anything professional with her education. She was just a brilliant person and wanted to make up for her lack of education. She traveled extensively and learned to speak both French and Italian fluently.

As I grew up, I looked like a clone of my mother. If you ever saw pictures of her as a child, you would think it was me. I had her long blond hair, her blue eyes, and her 38D breasts. Given that we were only sixteen years apart, people often confused us for sisters. We always loved it when people made that mistake and would often play it up. She was my best friend and closest companion. We talked all the time, and there was no subject we couldn’t discuss.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.