The Cherub on the Train
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by Darkbloom

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A little girl on a train reading Lolita.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fiction   Oral Sex   Petting  

“You made a mess,” she said with a little laugh.

The guilt and the fear flooded my veins right after I came. This was a little girl, in my house. I could go to jail for what I just did. She could tell someone.

I carefully stood up and swallowed.

“Sorry. Yes. Um. Let’s get you cleaned up,” I said, holding out my hand.

She took it and followed me to the bathroom.

I wet a washcloth in warm water and knelt down and cleaned my come off the fourteen-year-old girl from the train. My mind spun at the reality of it.

I dried her off ass he watched me silently.

“Was that okay?” She said in almost a whisper.

Look at her, I suddenly realized that I was acting weird and it was making her feel bad. I sat down on the floor of the bathroom and took a deep breath.

“It was amazing. Wonderful. Sweet and sexy and perfect. Just, after, I got scared. Because, you know, if anyone finds out about this I can get in big trouble,” I admitted.

She gave me a crooked smile.

“I promise I won’t tell. I liked it a lot. It’s like a thing I had been dreaming about for a long, long time suddenly came true!” She said.

“Me too,” I said, feeling relief.

I looked at my watch.

“We still have plenty of time. Can we get in bed and relax for a bit?”

She smiled brightly.

“Okay!”

I pulled back my blankets and sheet and crawled into bed. I was still in just a t-shirt and boxers. She crawled in next to me, still naked.

It was cool in my apartment. I pulled the blanket over us, and she cuddled up next to me.

“That was fun. I never did anything like that. In fact, I never even kissed a boy,” she said, hiding her face against my chest.

“Really?” I asked, putting a finger under her chin and pulled her to look at me.

She nodded shyly.

I moved forward and kissed her on the lips. She was tight-lipped at first, but softened after a moment, slowly letting herself get the feel of kissing.

We shifted in bed, finding a comfortable position, and I slipped my arms around her. She felt small and soft. My cock stirred. Our kiss deepened. I opened my mouth a little, and she followed suit. I slipped my tongue and her mouth, and she slipped hers against it.

Then she pulled away giggling.

“That feels funny,” she said looking up at me.

“I like it though,” she whispered.

As she pulled away, my eyes were drawn again to her budding breasts.

She was chubby, her breasts looking only slightly more prominent than her belly. Something about the softness of her entranced me. She was like a little confection. Some sugary fat little cream puff.

I reached out and touched her sides, making her laugh even more. Tickling her was magical. The way she squirmed next to me. I tickled her more, lower, until my hands drifted between her legs.

Her laughed went up a notch and then suddenly stopped, replaced by a delicious sigh.

“I like it when it is very light touches. Just a little,” she said dreamily.

“Mm, I liked it when it was your tongue. Will you kiss it more?” She whimpered.

Would I kiss it more? God, I would do anything for her, but it would take an army to keep my head from between her plump little thighs.

I dove down under the blanket and kissed down her little pot belly until I was there. Oh the smell of her, maybe with some lingering smell of myself. I kissed and licked her, remembering her words and like a butterflies wings just fluttered my tongue above her tiny hard clit.

“Oh! Yes! Like that, kiss it,” she murmured.

She writhed in my hands. I held her ass, holding her like a chalice to my mouth.

“And just one finger, I liked it, but it hurt. Just a little finger,” she whined.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.