The Cherub on the Train - Cover

The Cherub on the Train

Copyright© 2018 by Darkbloom

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A little girl on a train reading Lolita.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fiction   Oral Sex   Petting  

Would she really let me do what I liked? God. Three hours of bliss. Three hours of heaven.

I played my part.

“Becky? Becky? Can you hear me?”

She didn’t move.

I placed my hand on her knee and shook it a little.

“Becky?”

Nothing. Her knee was warm. The semi-opaque tights were very thin. I moved my hand up her leg to her thigh, then under her skirt. My heart hurt from beating so hard.

I fought with myself what to do but decided quickly that no matter what else I would see her pretty cunt no matter what. Even if she got scared and stopped it, I knew that vision would keep me going for years.

I reached up, and when I found the waist of her tights, I gently pulled them down. I took her little panties with them. It wasn’t the time for teasing myself.

It was surprisingly easy to get her tights off, even with her motionless. I saw her pink cotton panties tangled up in the fabric and I nearly came right then and there.

Her toes were adorable. Her feet very petite. Her toenails painted bubblegum pink. I wasn’t particularly a foot person, but I couldn’t help bring them up to my mouth and kiss them. My first kiss. The first time my lips touched her skin.

With her leg up, her plaid schoolgirl skirt lifted up and bunched at her waist, and there it was. That chubby slit. Oh god. It puffed out in a little triangle between her thighs in the most perfect way.

Her calves were muscular, well shapes, and her thighs were deliciously thick.

Oh, I wanted so many things at once. To worship her. To kiss every inch of her. To bury my face between her cherubic teenage thighs. To pull out my cock and fuck her.

But I held myself back. There was more of her to see.

My movements were no longer slow and careful. I pulled at her skirt until I found the buttons on the side. I took it completed off and then started on the buttons of her blouse.

Oh her little belly. Her belly button. Her simple white bra. I wrapped an arm around her and lifted her up a bit so I could unsnap her bra. I found it had no snap. As much as her breasts looked large, she wore something like a training bra with no clasps.

I pulled it up, lifting her arms, pulling it over her head, I smiled at her adorable face and pouting lips and the way she looked with tousled hair.

I brushed the hair from her forehead and stood up next to the bed and looked at my now completely naked cherub.

I swear I heard a choir of angels sing.

I leaned down and kissed those lips I had longed for on so many agonizing morning commutes. The lips I had dreamed about and jacked off to the thought of so many times.

I kissed her tenderly. Then I kissed her powder soft cheek, then her sweet smelling neck, then down her chest.

Her skin was so much softer than anything I’d ever felt. The sweetness of her soap scented skin. Her baby fat everywhere. God, her breasts, just budding, with large very puffy nipples just a slightly darker pink than the rest of her skin.

I groaned, audibly, as I moved down her body and took one plump little nipple in my mouth. Oh, the taste of her skin. She tasted warm. Her skin was silk smooth against my tongue. I felt her nipple harden as I gently sucked and that brought me to a new level.

I stood up once more, looking at her again. Looking over her body. I reached for my belt. I couldn’t keep my cock in the tightness of my jeans any longer. As my hands came to my belt, I remembered my phone in my pocket.

I didn’t ask, but I couldn’t stop myself. I pulled my phone out and quickly snapped some pictures. Then I put my phone on the nightstand and took off my shoes and my pants and my dress shirt, standing there in boxers and a t-shirt, looking down and a naked fourteen-year-old girl.

She was breathing more heavily. As much as I was enjoying the game, I wish she wasn’t pretending to be asleep. I wished she was kissing me back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.