The Cherub on the Train - Cover

The Cherub on the Train

Copyright© 2018 by Darkbloom

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A little girl on a train reading Lolita.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fiction   Oral Sex   Petting  

We passed a few messages on my little forum. It was a test page I setup while back that I didn’t think could easily be traced back to me.

I asked her to meet me the next Wednesday when she got out of school. I parked my car in the back of the parking lot, behind a maintenance shed, in a spot away from the visible cameras and prying eyes.

At 2:15, she walked around the shed and stopped when she saw me.

She wouldn’t look directly at me, she looked at her feet as we stood in the barren edge of parking lot.

“It’s a dangerous thing. For us to be seen together I mean,” I said just loud enough for her to hear.

She nodded, not looking up.

“You’re so pretty though I can’t help wanting to spend more time with you. I don’t know what I’d do if I got you alone,” I said, the words spilling out, my cock hard imagining having her all to myself.

She smiled and then bit her bottom lip nervously.

I looked around. Everyone who got off the train had already left.

“My parents get home from work at six thirty, usually. Sometimes later but never earlier. I usually stay with friends until they get home,” she said in a voice just over a whisper.

I looked at my watch. It was just past two.

“We can go to my place for a bit, and then I can drive you back. Maybe a few blocks from your house?”

She smiled brighter and nodded.

“Okay,” she said. She walked over and then she reached up and held my hand.

“People won’t think twice if they see us holding hands. They’ll think I’m your daughter,” she said as we started to walk.

Her hand was as sweaty as mine. God, I wanted her so badly. I could smell her shampoo in the breeze. I could see the shimmer of her lip gloss.

“Promise you’ll get me home by five thirty,” she asked sweetly.

“I swear,” I said solemnly.

I had a sports car, red and flashy, which she marveled at. I opened the door for her, and she demurely slipped in.

“You have a really cool car,” she said with a smile.

I revved the engine with a smile and she giggled.

I took off, paranoid about my speed. God if I got pulled over for a speeding ticket right then!

She was so nervous she was shaking. It put me on edge a bit. I felt like if I made the wrong move, I might spook her. She would run out, tell someone.

It was a fifteen-minute ride home from the train station. I tried to keep her talking.

“So how did you like Lolita?”

She smiled a sort of mischievous grin.

“Oh, I read it before. This time I’m just reading different parts, just sort of trying to understand them better. I don’t like when it all starts getting sad. I usually stop right around when her mom dies.”

I nodded. Oddly I had done the same thing many times.

“What part are reading now?”

“Oh, I really like this part I am rereading. It’s when he moved in, and he is thinking up this plan to get to touch her alone. Do you remember his little plan?” She asked, shyly looking out the window.

My hands were tight in the wheel. I tried not to look at her skirt slowly riding up her leg as she shook her knee.

“When he first moves into the house? I think he drugs her,” I said, trying to remember the details.

Becky turned and rolled her eyes dramatically.

“No! He plans to drug her, but he doesn’t get to do it. He gets some powerful drug from a doctor and is going to put Lo and her mother out,” she explains passionately.

“Oh, right, and then Charlotte finds his diary, and everything goes crazy,” I said, suddenly feeling very much like Humbert Humbert, driving Lolita across the country.

She sighed deeply.

“I think about that a lot. I wish that part happened. I like the idea of her being sleepy and passed out, and then Humbert comes and, um, you know, does stuff to her,” she said, looking out the window again.

I could see her one cheek reddening.

“What do you imagine he would do with her?” I asked, trying to keep my voice steady.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.