The Cherub on the Train - Cover

The Cherub on the Train

Copyright© 2018 by Darkbloom

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A little girl on a train reading Lolita.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fiction   Oral Sex   Petting  

She looked a little scared. A level just beyond nervous. As I stared at her, she lowered the book. It seemed like she had a plan, but wasn’t sure what to do next.

I looked over to the other end of the train. I saw a row of empty seats. They were tall seats that were secluded from the rest of the car. After the conductor passed by, taking tickets, I got up and moved to those seats, making a point to look at her and smile before I did.

It took a moment, but she walked over holding her book to her chest.

My heart was pounding, wondering what she would do next. She stood right next to me and looked over at my briefcase.

“Can I have that seat?” she said, her voice cracking a little.

I had never heard her voice before. It was small, high, very sweet and delicate. I sat motionless for a moment and then, probably looking like an idiot, I rushed to gather my things and stow them under my seat, leaving the seat next to me free.

Then, oh lord, then she turned so that her back faced me, and she shimmied past me to sit down next to me. I was sitting by the aisle, and she was between me and the window. She was short enough that no one else on the train could see her.

For a moment her ass was inches from me. Her legs, her whole body, brushed past me and I felt the warmth of her. I thought I would explode.

She sat, still keeping the book tight against her chest, and looked forward at the back of the chair in front of her.

Because of the height of the seats and her shortness she was a bit hidden. We were somewhat in the back of the train car, away from prying eyes and the other schoolgirls.

I was trying to slow down my breathing, which was almost as face as my racing heart.

“Enjoying that book?” I said, shuddering a bit trying to get the words out.

I was actually talking to her.

She gave me a mysterious little smirk.

“Yes. His descriptions are very beautiful.”

I nodded.

“Well, he was describing something very pretty,” I said, fumbling with my words, but trying to play it cool.

“She was so young and innocent and sweet,” she said in a hushed tone.

“Yes but perhaps a little too young,” I whispered back, acutely aware of how close she sat to me, feeling the warmth radiating from her leg next to mine almost touching.

She looked up at me.

“Not too young. She is perfect. I wish I was still twelve. I’m fourteen now. I think I’m probably too fat for Humbert, like that girl back in Europe that he pays the pimp to see,” she said she a pout that nearly broke my heart.

“You are perfect. Absolutely perfect. You are the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. You are better than a nymphet, you’re a cherub. Do you know what a cherub is?”

She gave me that little smirk again.

“Those little chubby angels. Like Cupid,” she said with redness reappearance in her cheeks.

“That’s exactly right.”

She blushed at that, sinking into her seat.

“I’m Daniel,” I whispered.

“Becky,” she whispered back.

“It’s dangerous for us to talk in public. Though really want to talk to you, more than anything,” I said, desperate to touch her.

She smiled at that.

“You really think I’m pretty?”

I sighed.

“God, you are the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.”

She bit her bottom lip and thought.

“Well, on Wednesdays we get out of class early. My parents don’t get home from work until after six. I don’t know. Maybe we could go somewhere and talk. I mean, if you wanted to,” she said, looking up at me and biting her lip again in a way that made my cock hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.