The Missing Cargo Plane - Cover

The Missing Cargo Plane

Copyright© 2018 by aubie56

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is the first story in what is intended to be a series called "Dinosaur Planet" if there is enough interest. A three-person crew of a cargo plane is shifted to another planet by a six-waterspout storm over the Bermuda Triangle. Join them as they discover themselves on a planet ruled by intelligent dinosaurs. There is some sex, but not much, but there is a lot of action. 18 chapters, around 55,000 words.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Violence  

As soon as we got “home,” we figured that we had done enough for one day. I led the way by removing everything I was wearing, but my underpants. The two women looked at me and then at each other. They grinned and stripped to their underwear. Uh-oh, my cock responded by getting hard and stretching my underwear.

I was wearing something that closely resembled the opaque white of cotton, so it was not really possible to see much but the outline of my cock pushing against the fabric of my underpants. On the other hand, the cloth worn by the women was very close to transparent. Thus, I had no trouble seeing the pink of their nipples and the surrounding disk of almost brown skin. The way they were sitting, and I was sure that it was deliberate, gave me a good view of their pussy areas, and seemed to exaggerate the size and general appearance of their pussy slits. That only helped to push my cock to greater expansion.

Jane was the older of the two women, and that may have been what let her be more expressive than Karen. “Bill, I can see what you are thinking about, and I am sure that you can see that both of us are thinking pretty much the same thing. That being the case, I have one question for you—can you service both of us tonight?

“I have started to wet the crotch of my panties, and I’ll bet that Karen is doing the same. Also, I can see a tiny damp spot at the end of your cock, so we are obviously on the same wavelength. Karen and I both need you, but we want to know if one of us will have to wait until tomorrow. If one of us does have to wait, please tell us now so that we can get that settled between us as soon as possible. I can wait if I have to, but this uncertainty is killing me.”

“Hell, I don’t know, Jane, just how much I can do in one night. Usually, I am good for two shots per night, so I guess that I can service you both if we don’t try to do anything else. Neither one of you look like you are in much of a need for foreplay, and I sure as hell am not, so let’s go for a pair of straight fucking sessions and see what happens.

“Based on the way you are talking, Jane, suppose that I fuck you first. If I can, I’ll also give Karen a shot. If I can’t manage Karen tonight, I promise to fuck her as soon as we both wake up tomorrow morning. Is that acceptable?”

Jane said, “Hell, yes, I’ll go for that, but the decision really falls to Karen. If she can’t accept that, then we will have to work out something else. What do you say, Karen”

“I guess that I will go along with that, but you can be sure that I hope that you don’t completely wear Bill out. At least, I want to watch.”

I said, “That sounds good to me. Let’s go in the bedroom and get the show on the road.” We all headed to what had originally started out as my bedroom, but was up for grabs now. We were off to a good start because we were all three completely naked by the time we got to the bed.

Karen had detoured by the bathroom to pick up some towels. One reason for the towels was that there were no sheets on the bed. What did the former residents do? Anyway, Karen spread two towels on the bed and left one big open space in the middle. I guess that was for me with a woman on each side of me. God, what a delicious thought!

Jane picked the right side of the bed and Karen took the left side, so my assumption of me in the middle appeared to be correct. However, it was obvious from the way Jane was on her back with her knees raised that I was not going to lie down yet.

“Bill, what is your favorite position? I am not a fan of the doggie position, but I can go with that if it’s what you want.”

“No, that’s well down on my list. My favorite is the butterfly position. Do you know what that is by that name?”

“Yeah, and it’s one of my favorites. Let’s go with that tonight and maybe try something else later on.”

Karen said, “What is the butterfly position? I have never heard of anything by that name.”

I said, “Just watch us. It looks crazy, but it doesn’t hurt either one of us, and it makes for the maximum penetration if you can handle it. I’m only average length, so I probably can’t reach your cervix, but we can change to some other position if I do.”

Jane said, “Okay, Big boy, enough with the lecture! I’m past being ready. Hurry up and stick yourself where you belong.”

Jane was right about being past being ready. Her pussy slit was already full of liquid, and it was running down to the towel. I knee-walked into position between her legs and she put her calves against my chest. I leaned forward enough to raise her pussy until it pointed toward the ceiling. She pulled my cock against her pussy slit and made sure that it was thoroughly coated with lube. Once that was done, I backed off a little and let her line me up with her pussy hole.

I leaned forward a little more and my cock head came into contact with her pussy. She spread her pussy lips with her fingers, and I had no trouble penetrating her vagina. Damn, that woman must really be experienced with fucking. That kind are always a pleasure to find.

I slid in about an inch and a half, and Jane reacted exactly as I expected. I had reached the leading edge of her G-spot, and she must have an especially sensitive one. I’m a little larger in diameter than most cocks, so I had no trouble rubbing against all of Jane’s vaginal wall where it was most sensitive. I moved slowly at this point because I wanted her to get the most from the initial penetration.

As I pushed my cock head over those bumps and ridges, Jane began to moan very loudly. I really liked that because that was a very sincere form of flattery. I always strove to give a woman my best, and I loved it when she told me that I was doing what I wanted to do. Well, if anything, Jane’s moans increased in volume as I pushed in farther. My cock head was not my maximum diameter, so I did not expect the sensations to drop off as I penetrated past her G-spot.

Well, she showed no sign of that happening, so I continued to penetrate at about the same rate. I kept on going in deeper and deeper until my pubes pressed against her clit. That added enough additional stimulation to make her squeal in pleasure. “Oh, my God, Bill, you are in deeper than I have ever felt it. It’s wonderful!”

I held that position for a few seconds, but I had no intention of teasing Jane, so I began to stroke. I did not speed up much at first, but the sensations must have been delightful from the way she was moaning and panting. I did start to speed up after about five full in and out strokes, and the panting increased in intensity. This higher speed also pushed her legs farther back so that her knees actually touched her tits, but I never heard a complaint—just more intense and faster panting.

I don’t know how long this stage of the fuck lasted, but the rate of panting slowly increased until finally she was no longer in sync with my strokes, yet the panting still seemed to increase. If I had not known better, I might have thought that she was experiencing some sort of breathing difficulty.

Suddenly, Jane let out a scream of total joy and clamped down on my cock to the point that I could not move. Ah, her orgasm had started. Now, all I could do was to hang on and let my orgasm rise to the occasion. A few seconds later was all it took to bring me over the top. It was a damned good orgasm, but not one of my best. Could that have been because I was trying to save some for Karen?

Well, I was not going to say anything against this orgasm because I didn’t want to hurt Jane’s feelings. I could honestly say that it was a very good orgasm, and I was lucky to have one that good. Jane had obviously had a spectacular return on her effort, and she was pleased with me. I sure was not going to rain on her parade, especially since my reduced reaction may have all been my fault. There was no way to know, and we had a lot of future ahead of us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.