Better Off Bred - Cover

Better Off Bred

This story is Copyright© 2018 to Ridden. It may not be posted to any other site without the authors written permission.

Chapter 10

True Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The true story of how a virgin university student became a belly rider.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   True Story   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Sex Toys   Size   Nudism  

As the day of the party approached I became more and more stressed, for want of a better word. Part of it was the delay in taking the final step to become a belly rider, part was Laura’s absence, away closing a contract for another license. A bigger part was the party, people in my house, strangers, not my thing. Spirit was the first to notice, Laura the second, and that only because she was away and still she noticed it the first time she called. It got worse. Then Laura had me get into the pseudo stallion and had Mirella lock me in and set the program, never even told me which one.

That afternoon washed away on a tide of orgasms, wave after wave until I was dripping sweat and running with juices, spent and limp I just lay there taking the pounding, the horse cock throbbing and swelling, the flare felt somehow bigger, though it wasn’t, if my mind was still on this planet I would have realised the program was keeping the flare whilst the shaft was still making those long powerful thrusts that made my stomach clench and my thighs tremble. By nightfall I was aching all over, exhausted and still the program kept running. Finally sometime around dawn I reached for the emergency stop. It was covered over. I tried to call out, to scream for Laura, who wasn’t there, but Mirella was, she must have been sitting behind me because I felt the cool of a wet flannel on my forehead even as her soft breath wafted into my ear. “Calma Senhora, Laura knows what you need.” I didn’t get released until lunchtime. I only made it to my bed because Mirella part carried, part dragged me. Laura called soon after. “Mirella will be up with your lunch soon, eat then sleep, I’ll be back tomorrow, so just get yourself into your workshop and stay away from the stables until I say, OK?”

I was too tired to do more than nod, which is a stupid way to reply whilst on the phone. I think my silence was enough though, Laura rang off and Mirella duly appeared. I slept through until late evening then stumbled into the bathroom, I desperately needed a shower, a long hot one. Back in bed, the side I hadn’t been in, I slept again until morning. I hit the track as usual, though for once I struggled to find my pace and stride, legs still aching I wobbled for four miles, showered and breakfast then ignored Laura’s instructions and instead went to find a lounger by the pool, the sun on my body, mind relaxed as I counted my blessings, Laura chief amongst them.

With Laura back I behaved for two whole days. Spirit forgave me my absence, we went out for a ride, a long gallop across the fields, a slower return. Back in the stable things were in motion, Deke had the unused double stable open, Laura was dressed to ride. Strange.

As we got close Deke beckoned to me and I guided Spirit in, taking note of the extra bedding and Deke’s trolley.

A while back Deke had asked if I could make something for him, then handed me a pencil sketch that wasn’t very good but had a lot of measurements. A tea-trolley like thing with a padded top and a handle that curved around all four sides, I just put it together and he took it away, I never really stopped to think why he wanted it. Now here it stood in the stable, an intricate looking set of leather straps draped over it. Call me stupid but the penny didn’t drop.

I patted Spirit and slid off his back and found myself in Laura’s arms. “Ready?”

The penny dropped and suddenly I needed to pee.

Back in the stable I functioned on automatic as Deke eased me back on the trolley and set to adjusting the straps, Laura had a halter on Spirit and at Deke’s nod she eased my stallion forward then held him, gentling him as Deke slide the trolly at an angle under Spirit then straightened it up, I reached up and hugged my boy for the first time from underneath.

Deke wasted no time as he deftly passed the various straps over my horse’s back and buckled me in. Taking over from Laura he stood watching, gentling Spirit as Laura reached under and started working his sheath, teasing my boy until his cock dropped and began to engorge, finally I felt it, for the first time, a cock against my lips, spreading them wide, pushing them in as the cock head entered me. Laura guiding and caressing. Spirit just stood there, I could feel him, feel his body reacting, not just his cock, all of him, I arched up, pressing myself up against his body, he nickered twice and snorted, but stayed still as Laura buckled the cuffs that held my wrists and ankles before easing the trolley away to leave me swinging gently, testing the cuffs, pulling and pushing against them to make my body sway. Laura moved down to check on how deep Spirits cock was inside me, she had me swing back and forth, once, again harder, paused whilst Deke adjusted a strap, another swing, it felt different, another adjustment, the next swing drove the cock deeper than I ever took the fake one on the machine yet it felt so good, so very deep. I didn’t realise how much I was sweating until Laura’s palm swatted my ass. “Ok, lets try the round ring.”

That first step took me right back to the story, the feeling of power as Spirit moved and his cock moved back and forth, not much, just enough to make me groan with lust and need. At that point I was basically baggage, too distracted to take control, too enthralled to take notice of my surroundings. Laura had Spirit on a lunge line as she walked him around the ring, watching as I swung beneath my Stallion. Finally I was belly riding... !!

The rhythm was soothing, enough that I started to pay attention, the first thing that struck me was just how truly accurate my pseudo stallion was to the real thing, the next was how weird it was seeing the world from beneath a horse. I could look to the side easily by turning my head, but looking forward required tilting my head back against the pull of the elastic straps that held the leather supporting my head. That brought my face lower, closer to Spirit’s hooves as they lifted with each stride, not close, but enough to remind me of my predicament should something go wrong. Then I tried a combination of the two, turning my head to the side whilst tilting back, that worked, just, but now I was looking forward but side on at ninety degrees. Then Laura eased Spirit into a slow trot and his cock filled me deeper still, withdrew further, then took me again, and again and...

I felt it, the stiffening, a pulsing throb, the flare stretching my insides. Spirit slowed, then hunched three times, and it happened. I bit down on a scream and pulled hard on my wrist cuffs, pushing against my ankle cuffs, inside me his cock was now stiff and then not, just throbbing, thickening, pulsing as he gushed. I did too... !! For a moment I wondered if my nipples would scar his belly ... His cum made me feel like I was bloated, kind of like an enema but different, wrong place, then his cock flopped out, the flare still swollen enough to cause suction, pulling our cum out to splash on the sand. I finally relaxed, body trembling with little aftershocks, my mind in overdrive. I doubted I’d ever stop smiling, I had done it... !!

Back in the stable Deke eased the trolley in position and had the straps loose moments later, Mirella helped me to my feet and let me go as I joined Laura, my hands cradling my Stallion’s head as I kissed him over and over until he did the lippy thing and Laura passed me a handful of treats.

Everyone slipped away leaving Spirit and I alone. I took up a curry comb and began grooming him, talking softly, praising him, telling him what a wonderful stallion he was, how big and powerful his cock felt inside me, how much I loved him.

I had to douche before going in for lunch.

Later that afternoon Laura put aside her last minute party stuff and took my hand to lead me back to the stables. I just let myself be led. We both knew I wanted nothing more than to do it again, Laura didn’t need to ask, she just grinned, knowing I was trying to behave. Deke had everything ready and this time it seemed only seconds before I was strapped in, except this time it was Deke who teased Spirit until he extended enough for Deke to guide him into me. Once again I felt his cock head dragging my lips inside as his shaft engorged to fill me. Once everything was set Deke led us out into the yard instead of the round ring. Outside Laura was already mounted on Lady, Deke passed her the lead rein that attached to Spirit’s halter and with a soft ‘cluck’ we were moving, my stallion lover filling me as we took up position besides Lady and Laura. Once in the field Laura upped the pace to a slow trot and once again I surrendered to the rhythm, to the trust and pull of the beautiful cock that stretched and filled me so wonderfully. Laura must have been watching us both because just as I felt the first pulse and the flare spreading out, she eased us back into a walk.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.