Better Off Bred - Cover

Better Off Bred

This story is Copyright© 2018 to Ridden. It may not be posted to any other site without the authors written permission.

Chapter 8

True Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The true story of how a virgin university student became a belly rider.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   True Story   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Sex Toys   Size   Nudism  

In my defence I want to state that I don’t drink a lot, either in quantity or frequency. Also it was Laura’s fault, if it wasn’t, then as I’m in America, I plead the 5th... !!

The months since Thief and Lady had arrived had alternately sped and crawled by. The crawl part was waiting for Lady to foal, the rest was speeding past. Deke had settled into our family and ran the stables without any noticeable effort, stuff just got done, the paddocks received the minor attention they needed, the fields and fences got checked, in short he did everything without my ever actually needing to tell him a thing.

My routine adjusted to allow me to split my time between workshop and stables, the timing dictated by the horses, not the engineering. Mirella kept house, fucked herself into oblivion on the pseudo stallion and continued to get her ass smacked several mornings each week.

Laura was Laura, she never spoke about her work except when it applied to whatever she wanted me to sign, or occasionally to coax me to meetings. There were still companies looking to licence from me, and the latest prototypes I had built were attracting attention as well. We were not joined at the hip, but I felt the loss when she wasn’t close, thankfully that was infrequent except during weekday working hours.

Lady was fast approaching the end of her last trimester, which was the reason for the party, if you can call four people who live at the same address having a celebration a party. Anyhow, Mirella barbecued, Deke played bartender, Laura organised the music, and me? I got to just enjoy myself, except I didn’t take note of how much I was drinking, or maybe none of us cared? Anyhow, as the music got slower and the stars brighter, the demon alcohol had stolen away with our collective inhibitions. Ok, maybe not from Deke, but he was gentleman enough to suffer three ‘happy’ women.

As far as I can remember Laura had never expressed an interest in exactly what had Mirella screaming that first day, which is a little strange given that it was well over a year ago and for most of that time Laura had been living here. So it caught me by surprise when she raised the subject, with all four of us sitting around the fire pit.

I had never seen Mirella drunk so I don’t know how far gone she was, other than it not affecting her speech, but it must have had an effect because she didn’t even pause before telling Laura exactly what caused it, in graphic detail. Very graphic. Listening made me wet, Laura too. Deke just sat sipping whisky and listening. Then of course Mirella credited me with the whole thing and suddenly three sets of eyes were upon me...

That’s why I know I was drunk, because I started speaking without thinking. I started right back at chapter one and told them everything. Having confided to Laura when we first met, it wasn’t news to her exactly, but at the time I had told her the facts, what I have not done was graphically explain the emotions and resultant orgasms in graphic detail, now I didn’t need to, Mirella had done that already.

What was news to Mirella was that the pseudo stallion wasn’t the endgame, just a stepping stone towards being a belly rider, I missed the words she muttered under her breath, but the way her eyes burned told me volumes, Mirella was equating me with her grandmother.

So it was Deke who was the wildcard. And like Laura I was never ever going to play poker with him. In the silence that followed nobody seemed to want to speak first, I think all three of us girls suddenly realised what we had done, and that Deke was a guy. A guy who was relatively new to our family.

He just sat there nursing his whisky, staring into the fire, for so long I was considering screaming, at him, at the stars, at my own stupidity.

When he spoke his voice was as soft as when he gentled Lady. “Guess I’d better see about a proper leather sling and harness then...”

We were not staggering drunk when Laura and I headed up to my bedroom, but we did each have an arm around the other’s waist, just for support you understand, right? Once in the room I helped Laura settle herself in the sling, secured her wrists and ankles, then swapped out the horse cock for a mid sized dildo, ok, mid sized for my collection. Then set the program, I had a cut down version of the one that had started all this by blasting Mirella into unconsciousness, so I set that, then added my ‘overnight’ one, the one I wrote to learn how to sleep whilst impaled. Lastly I hit the start button, watched the dildo slowly spread her lips and drive deep into her already dripping sex ... Then I kissed her, on the forehead. “Enjoy.” Somehow my head hit the pillow at just the right angle to see Laura through the open door...

As for the others, I later found out that Mirella wouldn’t let Deke near her pussy, just her mouth and ass. From that night on I didn’t get to spank her ass quite as often, so I guess Deke had to spank it on those mornings.

We still ran the next morning after I released Laura, yes she knew about the emergency release, just didn’t use it. The hussy didn’t even clean up before grumbling her way downstairs to join me as I put my running shoes on. The Whizz had a hangover, that or an orgasm overload, either way she spent four miles bitching without ever saying a single word. It nearly stopped me glancing at her tits, something I found myself doing every morning, habit, just as Laura habitually ignored my looks, even if her nipples didn’t.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.