Better Off Bred
Chapter 7

This story is Copyright© 2018 to Ridden. It may not be posted to any other site without the authors written permission.

True Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The true story of how a virgin university student became a belly rider.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   True Story   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Sex Toys   Size   Nudism  

When I first walked into that stable back in the Camargue and came face to face with Nuage it really was love at first sight, at least for my part. I’m convinced it was for him too, though it took a while for him to show it.

Which is probably why I have rejected so many of the horses we had looked at, that certain something just wasn’t there, OK, maybe it’s not the best or most professional way to choose a horse, tough, my head knew exactly what I needed, but my heart got to decide.

I don’t think I’m special, nor do I believe in fate, so explaining the chain of events that led to this is beyond me. First Laura and I managed to get lost looking for a ranch, a whole huge ranch, you know, miles of pasture, big open spaces, how the heck could we not find several hundred acres? Second when we did find it, wrong ranch. Yep, when we screw up, we do it in style.

Maybe it’s something about girls and horses, it could be about girls and driving directions, but I’d like to think it was about good old country hospitality. We were invited in, offered drinks, and listened to as we explained what the heck we were doing, well, supposed to be doing. That led to a trip out to the paddocks and there he was, I didn’t know his name, I just knew he was going to be mine. Except, and I know how stupid this sounds, but, well, he looked at me, I mean really looked, and then turned away to look at a mare two paddocks over ... Then back to me ... To the mare ... You get the picture... ?? I took the hint.

Not being American or having any knowledge of how things are done, I simple turned to the owner and, this is honestly what I said, chequebook already in hand...

“I want him, he wants her, what should I write to take them both... ??”

He named a price, I added conditions, he upped the price, I wrote the check. Laura meanwhile had been staring at me like I’d lost my mind, or my senses. By the time the deal was done and we were shaking on it, which apparently sealed the bargain, she was looking about ready to explode, or wet herself. Maybe both.

Later as we drove away... “You do know what just happened, right?”

“Yes Laura, I just bought two horses.”

“You really don’t understand, do you... ??”

“Yes I do Laura, I just bought two horses.”

“No, you just got the deal of the century, that’s what you did... !!”

“Huh?”

“He thought you were joking... !! The price he offered wasn’t real. Then you made those weird conditions. He still thought you were joking, you wrote that cheque, you didn’t see his face when he realised what you were doing, those weren’t his family, they were his friends, he couldn’t back out without looking a fool, so his shook on it and took the loss.”

“Fuck. Ok, turn around, we need to go back and make it right.”

I got that look from Laura. First time I’ve ever actually witnessed someones mouth moving without any words coming out, it lasted several minutes, the Whizz was dumbstruck... !!

Anyway, to cut to the chase, we didn’t turn around because Laura maintained he would be insulted, what do I know? Different places, different rules, besides, I had my horses. Oh, and the conditions I added? The deal was he had the stallion cover the mare, (who was in season) if the result was a filly, I paid an extra $1K and he got to keep the filly but had to start over. If the result was a colt he got an extra $3K and shipped them both out to me. So when the horse box finally arrived I had two and a sixth horses.

My stallion ... You have no idea what just saying that felt like, anyway, MY stallion was/is a Selle Français registered and everything, 17.1 hands and pure black, sleek and powerful whilst the mare was an American Quarter Horse, 16.2 hands also black, but with four white socks, or ‘full pastern’ if you need the correct term.

Now, because both horses are registered, and I don’t want to be identified, you will have to make do with fake names. Thus the stallion is Thief, reasons why to follow, whilst the mare is Lady, because she is the mother of my baby and because I say so... !!

Because of the delay between buying and taking delivery we had ample time to get everything ready, not that there was that much to do, the barn and stables etc were all in good order anyway, so it was mostly obtaining feed, hay, etc. That led to another issue, I don’t drive and that stuff is heavy and bulky. Of course we could get it delivered, but there were going to be things that needed moving, not to mention basic maintenance around the place, that led to Laura and I talking over options one Saturday morning after returning from our run.

Mirella was cooking and hovering, which I had learnt means she wants to butt in but thinks she needs to be asked. Somehow it had become tradition that on Saturday mornings Laura and I returned from our run to find tea and bacon sandwiches about ready to be served by Mirella, neither of us wanted to risk that tradition being changed, so we asked, together, hey ho, it wouldn’t be the first time Mirella laughed at our ‘twinspeak’ thing. Not that it happens all the time, just enough to be made fun of by the uppity help.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.