Better Off Bred - Cover

Better Off Bred

This story is Copyright© 2018 to Ridden. It may not be posted to any other site without the authors written permission.

Chapter 3

True Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The true story of how a virgin university student became a belly rider.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   True Story   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Sex Toys   Size   Nudism  

I still don’t own much so I pack light, but took care to box and ship my pseudo stallion, there was no way I was going to be parted for long, not after all that he had caused to happen in my life and especially because he was so damn addictive, I needed to get filled, fucked and as the saying goes, “ridden hard and put up wet”.

My American lawyers offered to find me somewhere to stay and suggested a condo or similar, I think I surprised them when I made it clear I wanted somewhere private, with a workshop or a building easily converted to suit my needs as well as a paddock and stable. The end result was a compromise, I got the workshop of my dreams, but had to rattle around in a house sized for a family of six, honestly I could have locked all the doors and lived in the kitchen and still occupy more space than our entire narrowboat, but on the plus side I had a master bedroom with it’s own awesome bathroom, and best of all a ‘dressing room’ big enough to house my pseudo stallion in complete privacy. Perfect. Even better were the fields surrounding the house and the barn which contained stables as well as tack room, feed room and hay loft, everything a stallion needs. Well everything if you add in a very horny young woman... !!

I had moved to the USA well ahead of the plan and so found myself with little to do between occasional visits to lawyers offices to sign yet more papers or meeting with companies hoping to get a licence deal.

With time on my hands and complete privacy I was able to set up my pseudo stallion for the first time with all the accessories and options. I had been able to set him up for some time during the summers following the initial build, but not everything was designed then, and whilst I had built and used my robotic horse cock, I had never been able to install it properly and had to settle for bolting it to a bench just to get fucked and test it properly.

With my own place I could continue to spend most of my time naked and even work on a proper all over tan for the first time. I had marked out and measured a circuit around the property, then altered it so that I could run it naked but for shoes, without being seen from the road or by neighbours, none of who were particularly close and all of whom had carefully placed privacy fences or planted trees and hedges anyway.

Whilst the climate was sufficient to remain naked all year, I was able to run naked in the rain for the first time ever, and discovered a hidden joy that I’d never even imagined.

It took time to adjust to the change in culture, most obvious was shopping for foods they didn’t have, brands they’d never heard of, tasting and testing out foods I’d never come across before. I did manage to find a young woman to handle the housekeeping, not that I needed anyone right then, well, except for not wanting to keep up with dusting a whole load of rooms I didn’t need, use or want. Mirella was another lawyer found part of my life, her mother’s sister being a secretary at the lawyers office closest to me. Although a little older than me she proved to be everything I needed, efficient, discrete and unaffected by either my nudity or long absences locked away in my bedroom. I did make sure the ‘dressing room’ was locked at all times, wether I was outside or inside. Highly recommended and discrete didn’t mean I trusted Mirella with knowing about my pseudo stallion or the hours I spend being fucked out of my mind by Cafune. Yes, after much thought I had finally named my pseudo stallion.

Finally I was able to take everything Cafune had to offer, although it’s fair to say that once mounted I had little choice because the final addition to my design was a mag lock and timer that enabled me to lock myself at ankles and wrists, just like the story that started this all. Once the program was selected and the lock activated I was just along for the ride, having no more control than a belly rider under a real stallion, well, there is an override for safety, but I promised myself no more Cafune for a whole three months if I used it outside a real emergency, so I never have used it, except to test it still works.

After three months in my new home I was still able to spend most of my days at home and had worked up to using the longer programs that I’d designed, these kept me locked to Cafune for hours, and simulated a series of ‘rides’ at various speeds, each ride was separated by a period of calm when there was little movement, leaving me less than fully impaled and able to just enjoy the fulness and prepare for the next ride. I had even written a program to use at night so I could set everything up and lock myself in for the entire night, which taught me how to sleep whilst impaled on a horse cock.

So what, exactly, you ask, is so special about this horse cock... ??

Put simply it is a robotic cock that is capable of doing almost everything a real horse cock does. First it is able to engorge and grow in length whilst keeping anatomically correct, the surface is an exact replica of a real horse, curtesy of a couple of students at the agricultural college close to my University and a hand held laser scanner borrowed from the lab.

It didn’t completely retract into a sheath as a real cock would because I couldn’t see the need, so it only retracted enough to be limp and able to “fall out” of the rider, me. The reverse was of course also true, it could extend and engorge whilst becoming rigid enough to enter the rider and continue until fully impaled. The depth of impalement set by the program.

I know I have mentioned the program before, which might lead you to believe that I was using a computer to control everything but that is not true. Who in their right mind would allow themselves to be fucked by something capable of crashing or suffering some kind of binary embolism... ??

Of course I used a computer to create the programs but once created and tested they are loaded onto the same kind of controls used to run industrial machinery, basically logic circuits, well proven, dependable, boring, but safe.

It took some time to work out how to get the cock to swell, throb and finally shrink back down in size, what took even longer and was mostly the reason that companies wanted to licence my invention, it was the ability for the head to flare just as a real stallion’s cock does. Not I hasten to add because they knew what I had designed if for, it was the way it did it that was new and adaptable to a whole range of uses.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.