Better Off Bred - Cover

Better Off Bred

This story is Copyright© 2018 to Ridden. It may not be posted to any other site without the authors written permission.

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The true story of how a virgin university student became a belly rider.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   True Story   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Sex Toys   Size   Nudism  

Before I start please understand that I’m not an English Major, nor do I pretend to be a writer, so I’m sure you will find parts of my story unpolished. You will also find that certain details have been purposely left vague, at least until I patent everything.

Please note that whilst I have tried to make this interesting for you the reader, it is necessary to provide a certain amount of detail so that you can understand how my life evolved from virgin University student to belly rider. I should probably add that any attempt to act out anything described here is entirely at your own risk... !!

To properly understand the hows and whys it is probably best to start with a little background. I am an only child who grew up with two loving parents on a narrow boat in England. I’m not being vague about where exactly we lived, it’s the nature of narrowboats that they move, which we did, often. During the school terms we didn’t usually move very far because my parents didn’t want me to keep changing schools, but during the holidays we would often cruise the canals, sometimes a river, usually to wherever my father was working at that time. My Dad was an engineer and his expertise was and is highly valued for certain types of renovation work which meant he was often away for weeks at a time when I was at school, although a couple of times I changed schools because Dad was working on a long term project that made sense for us to find a moorings on the closest canal.

I’m not sure exactly when I first knew that my father had wanted a son, and he certainly never said it, but it probably explains why I grew up as I did, a tomboy who would rather be with her Dad in his workshop than talking fashion and boy bands with her girlfriends. We actually owned two boats, the narrowboat we lived on and a converted butty boat that contained Dad’s workshop. A butty boat is unpowered and towed by a powered boat, ours was converted to be powered even though the engine was mostly used to run a generator for the workshop tools.

Living on a narrowboat means living in a fairly confined space, so I never learned to collect ‘stuff’, my mother taught me to buy only what I needed, and to buy quality, so it lasts, which also means I never followed fashion, except the classics, even tomboys need heels and a LBD... !!

I gained a scholarship place at a University which is well known for it’s Engineering Department, yes, this tomboy was going to be just like her Dad, an Engineer. That first summer my parents moved our narrowboat to a mooring within walking distance of campus before leaving for Italy where my father had accepted an offer to consult on some major restoration work there whilst I started my summer internship.

For the first time I was going to be alone for weeks and the internship wasn’t going to keep me busy, so I decided I needed a project, but what... ??

I’ve always counted reading as one of my favourite hobbies and given our space restrictions books were not practical so I had always used my laptop to find stories, and that was how I found the story that changed my life. So thank you Jillian and Pomponio Magnus.

Ok, I admit it, I was a University student, a virgin, and had never dated or even kissed a boy, or girl. Yes I did masturbate, but my thoughts whilst doing so were centred on what made me feel good and what might feel better, rather than on any fantasy or person. Until that Friday evening when a random search the terms of which I’ve long forgotten turned up a story that gripped me both for its subject and the images it evoked, more than that it caught my imagination just as deeply as the heat that grew deep between my thighs. A girl suspended beneath a stallion and deeply impaled upon his cock, it’s just not possible, is it... ??

You probably think I’m weird, not so much for reading the story over and over, but because the mechanics of the act enthralled me, I just couldn’t get the images out of my head, and so I found my summer project. The next morning my sheets were soaked and my fingers almost as sore as my sex, I know I came repeatedly as I pictured the acts described in the story, I’m also pretty sure I masturbated in my sleep as well.

To an engineer routine isn’t boring and my morning routine was set in stone, one glass of fruit juice, one glass of water and out onto the towpath, rain or shine, no excuses, I ran along the towpath, at least four miles later I’d be back inside for breakfast, cereal and fruit, then tea. That Saturday I took my tea to the butty and ensconced myself in Dads workshop. It wasn’t the horse that had my attention back then, it was the mechanics of the act, and that I could replicate, after all, I’m studying engineering, so how hard could it be... ??

Two hours of scribble and doodles later I had a plan of sorts, but that plan provoked another thought, it’s one thing to build a pseudo stallion cock and harness, but to test it I need, well, I need a bigger vagina. That thought put me on my bike and cycling into the city, specifically to the sex shop I’d found, thanks to a quick online search.

Yes I know that this is where I describe the blushing teenager mumbling with embarrassment as she buys a set of dildos and butt plugs, but honestly I wasn’t, my mind was so laser focused on my project that it just didn’t occur to me. Afterwards I think the guy behind the counter was caught off guard by a young woman blatantly dropping an armful of stuff on the counter, especially since I’d chosen a selection that included some of the largest they had on display. Two plain black bags hung from the handlebars as I cycled back to the canal, my mind still on the design was almost enough to distract me from just how wet the saddle was and just how much my vagina was going to ache when I started stretching it. Shit. Lube. I almost turned back towards the sex shop, but why use some high price lube that might not be good to used long term, especially since I doubted the label would state, “ideal for use with horses”, besides, almost everything these days promises that it wasn’t tested on animals...

Back at the workshop it was time to get serious, first get naked, something that was really going to test me, or so I thought. I am no prude, but even so I had never as much as skinny dipped so being naked was alien to me, but ... Stripped bare I set about unpacking and washing my new assistants. Then the moment of truth, my vagina, oh hell, I really can’t keep calling it that, not if my plan is to fill it with horse cock, pussy? Maybe, at least for now. Ok, so time to introduce the first butt plug to my still soaking pussy. I had purposely avoided the traditional design of butt plug, those that taper down at their base before flaring out wide enough to stop the user accidentally inserting it so far only a surgeon can get it back out. Instead I’d chosen those that due to their length but more importantly their width, were not considered to require any taper, just a flare as nobody would get it in that far.

Research had shown me that people usually start off small and gradually work their way up, most often so that they can take a human cock in their ass without pain, but my goal was very different, if I was to be able to take a horse cock without injury I needed to train my pussy to stretch wide without tearing and most importantly I needed depth, not just opening myself up, I needed to find out just how deep was possible without rupturing something vital. So the next step was to bolt the first butt plug to a padded stool that had a circular seat and wheels, adjust the height and then sit on it so I could start work on my design whilst stretching my pussy. It was the ‘sit on it’ part that took a while, and it hurt. Of course it hurt, I was after all stretching muscles that normally don’t stretch that far. It’s easy to say, “but a baby is bigger”, my answer is yes, but the pussy has nine months to work up to it. I didn’t want to wait nine months, nor did I want to rip myself open and end up avoiding well meaning questions from doctors and nurses. My solution was to get the longest cone shaped butt plug I could find and then lower myself until my pussy was being stretched as open as I could take, not comfortably, but safely. For lube I used coconut oil, not the kind you use as suntan lotion, but pure 100%, no additives coconut oil, it looks a little like cum in colour and has a gloopy texture, it also makes a great natural lube and if discovered, well, you can cook with it... !! Almost an hour of gravity versus leg muscles got me aching fingers, a rubbed raw clit and a pussy that felt like it was going to rip open if my legs gave out, but I still was not sitting on the stool, the plug was just too big, so I gave myself a break whilst I hunted around for something to use as a spacer between my ass and the seat. I found some dense foam that had little give and was about the right size, so I cut off the corners to make a 12 inch disc then cut out the centre to fit over the butt plug. A deep breath, a little more leg strain and a few whimpers and I was sitting impaled, stretched, not to mention horny.

For those with an eye for detail, yes I was still a virgin, no my hymen was not intact, a combination of fingers and a delightfully shaped hairbrush handle had long since taken care of that issue. My masturbation methods evolved over time and by now included using two or three fingers for that ‘full’ feeling.

My earlier inventory had shown the workshop contained enough materials to get started constructing and I had listed the things I needed to acquire. The workshop floor is marine plywood covered in rubber floor tiles, the tiles have coin sized dimples to give grip, the small hard plastic wheels on my stool rolled across the floor easily as I scooted my way around, but the faster I scooted the more intense the vibrations were, yummy... !!

My design for a pseudo stallion required four posts from which a webbing sling could be hung, the sling was much like a hammock crossed with a cargo net, designed to hold me on my back as if I was under a horse, the four posts were higher so that my ankles and wrists could be held up, out and secure, again as if tied up to the horses sides. At the ‘business end’ would be my version of a simple fucking machine, but designed to hold a horse cock, but that is just the start. I’m an engineer, anyone can build a basic fucking machine, I wanted to simulate the movements of a stallion, not just a simple thrusting cock, I wanted to replicate the movements of that cock as the horse moved, walked, trotted, cantered, bucked...

And of course the sling had to move too, side-to-side, up and down, fore and aft, the movement had to be tied to the horses presumed gait, but independent enough that the sling and cock didn’t move in precisely the same way, because in reality, they wouldn’t, and I wanted to recreate everything as if it were real. You might call it OCD, I call it professionalism. Not to mention damn hot... !!

Several days and much work later and I was ready for my first ride. The sling was woven from car seat belts I bought cheap from a breakers yard, the frame was aluminium, yes I can TIG weld... !! Not that my pseudo stallion was completed, far from it, but it was at a stage where it functioned, the motors calibrated, a few basic programs installed and a temporary human style dildo fitted. After long days stretching myself on the wedge shaped plug during the day and a suitably similar sized dildo at night, I chose what I thought was a suitable sized dildo, both in width and length, although at least to begin with I would not be taking the entire length. Much as I wanted to experience the thrusting length of a big cock, my plan was to gain width first and only then work on depth, so to ensure I couldn’t get impaled to the point of injury or worse, I had prepared another stool seat and mounted it on adjustable brackets so the when the harness slung back the backs of my thighs and my ass hit the padded seat before I could get injured. Not that I intended to save myself from painful penetration, again my plan called for safe but not painless fucking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.