The Freshman - Cover

The Freshman

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 11

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Eighteen year old Ray Harrison is fresh out of high school with plans to attend Kansas State University. Ray's hopes of living in a dorm, joining in all the crazy antics he'd seen in the news about college students having fun, are about to be dashed. He's an only child-his parents are school teachers and very strict in their convictions. They have other plans for Ray. Plans that do not include him living in a college dorm!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Aunt  

Dee and I were already in the back seat when I saw Jaden walking quickly toward my truck. She was smiling when she opened the door and leaped in, pulling the door closed behind her, then hitting the lock. I was in the middle and Dee was leaning past me to greet Jaden.

“Hi, Jaden, I’m Dee. Hurry and get your clothes off, we want to see you naked.”

“I’m so excited about doing this, I can hardly take a deep breath,” she said as she pulled her Sonic shirt over her head. She was wearing a black, low cut, lacy bra and turned her back to let Dee unhook it.

“Dee, unhook my bra, please? Shit, I have never even thought about getting in a vehicle like this with people I just met, and taking my clothes off. I have been so excited about this since we talked, my panties were wet by the time I clocked out!”

“Jaden, we want you to meet a good friend of ours, Ramona Graffori. Ramona is naked too and she’s going to drive us through town. We can do anything you’d back here as she drives,” I told her.

“Hi, Jaden. You sure are tall and sexy. Tell me I am right - I said you were Peurto Rican. Is that correct? Regardless, I hope you let me come back there with you before the night is over.”

“Hi, Ramona. YES! I am Peurto Rican! I can see your beautiful Peurto Rican face in the mirror and I already want to press my titties against your big titties. My brother’s girlfriend has big titties and she and I do that while they fuck. I get so damned excited being with them that I want to fuck my own brother - but I’ve never told him that!”

“Tonight, you can fuck Ray. You can pretend he’s your brother and fuck him as many times as you want,” Dee told her.

“Dee, are you sure? I was hoping I would get a chance to fuck Ray. All the girls in our art class think he is the sexiest, and hottest boy in the whole fucking school. Shit, I’m so excited, please help me get these pants off. I need to be naked and I need to be fucked so I can calm down!”

“Jaden, have you ever fucked before?” Dee asked.

“No, and once, a boy was just about to get his dick in my pussy and my mom came home. I was a nervous wreck for a week. I wanted that boy’s dick in my pussy so bad.”

“Are you on the pill?” I asked her.

“Yes! I’m on the pill and I want your naked cock in my pussy, Ray. I hope you can make me get over this yearning to have a dick in my pussy. All my friends have lost their virginity and I’m dying to lose my cherry.”

“Does your brother watch you and his girlfriend when the two of you are together?” Dee asked. I knew she wanted Jaden as bad as I did.

“YES! OH FUCK YES! Jack gets so damn excited, he even rubs his dick on my ass and my titties, but he won’t fuck me. Erin - his girlfriend, sucks my pussy while he fucks her and I nearly go crazy, wanting his dick inside my pussy when she makes me cum.”

Jaden was already naked and her long black hair was down past her breasts as she sat in the seat beside me. Dee turned the rear lights on and Jaden turned to me with a smile when I held my arms out to her.

“Dee, are you sure you don’t mind if I kiss Ray and feel of his dick?”

“Kiss him, Jaden, then kiss me. I’ll even hold Ray’s cock so we can get it in your pussy, if you’ll let me.”

“OH DAMN, DEE! You have your pussy shaved! Will you let me kiss your pussy after Ray fucks me? Damn, I am so excited, I’m shaking!”

I reached for her and she tentatively leaned into my arms. Dee had her hands on Jaden’s breasts as soon as she raised her head to kiss me. At first, she was only leaning over from where she sat beside me, with her body twisted to face me. Then Dee pulled her around so she could sit astraddle my legs.

I pulled her close and we kissed. Jaden was all over my face with her kisses. I pulled her face close and put my lips to hers. We kissed like we were feasting on each other.

“OH, OH, OH DAMN,” Jaden shouted and I felt Dee’s hands between my legs, underneath Jaden. Dee pulled my cock down until it was pressing against Jaden’s pussy.

“OH DAMN - OH HELL YES! RAY, I love your huge fucking dick! Please help Dee get your dick in my pussy!”

“Raise your butt just a little, then sit down slowly so my cock will slide inside you. You’re really wet and my cock is too. Be careful, and don’t hurt your pussy. We can fuck all night and make it good each time,” I told her.

“YES, I feel your dick going in my pussy and my whole body is trembling. I’m so excited to finally get a dick in my pussy! OH DAMN ... That hurt like hell, Ray!”

“Do you want to stop?”

“Fuck no! My pussy still wants more of your dick. Damnnnn, I love saying those words! Fuck me a little deeper, I feel good now. My titties are tingling, I feel so good.”

“Suck her nipple, Dee,” I told her as I took a nipple in my mouth.

“OH FUCK YES! OH DAMN, your dick is very deep in my pussy now, Ray! Can I fuck you? Jack lets Erin sit on his dick like this and fuck him. I nearly lose my mind when I see them. I want to fuck so bad when they fuck in front of me!”

“Fuck me, Jaden. Ride my cock with your pussy. Make it good for you and we’ll take turns fucking you all night,” I told her, then pulled her close for another kiss. I was in control, now that she had calmed down and realized she had my cock deep inside her pussy. She was slow fucking me, as if testing how far she could take me, without hurting. I kissed her and she shoved her long tongue into my mouth. I knew right then, Dee and Ramona were in for a nice surprise when they kiss and make love to Jaden. This girl has a fucking, freaky, long tongue!

“Fuck his cock faster, Jaden. You have most of his cock inside your pussy now,” Dee told her and licked her ear.

“OH DAMN, DEE, do that again. I felt like I was about to get a cum.”

“Do you get lots of cums?” Dee asked.

“I do when Erin sucks my pussy.”

“Will you let Ramona and me suck your pussy?” Dee asked.

“OH HELL YES! I just got my first cum with a big cock in my pussy when you asked me that. Dee, will you let me suck your pussy too?”

“YES, and I want Ray to fuck you from behind while you and I are sucking each other.”

“OH FUCK YES! I love this. Fuck me deep, Ray!”

“Turn around and sit on Ray’s cock with your back to him. We can kiss and I can suck your pussy while you get another cum,” Dee told her.

I felt the pickup stop and heard the engine shut down. I looked out through the tinted glass to see two concrete pillars near us. Ramona was climbing over the seat and Dee pulled her down beside us.

We were parked inside a parking garage!

Ramona and Dee were mauling Jaden’s breasts as she squealed and laughed. Ramona kissed her and I felt her jerk back quickly.

Jaden, Baby, you have a marvelous tongue. Kiss me again, Hon. You and I are going to be best friends for a long, long time!”

“Yes, I love your big titties pressed against my titties. Damn, I’m getting my second cum with Ray’s cock in my pussy and my body feels so fucking alive!

Fuck your fat cock deep inside my pussy now, Ray. I can take all of you. FUCK! You have a big fat beautiful cock. I love fucking like this!”

“Jaden, let me sit on Ray’s cock now. Ray and I want to see you and Dee make love in the seat next to us while he and I fuck,” Ramona told her. Dee was already pulling Jaden down to lie in the seat beside us.

With Ramona sitting in my saddle facing me, my cock buried to the depths of her pussy, I slid us over against the other door to give them plenty of room. Dee was on top and Jaden’s head was toward us. Ramona and I could see Jaden eating Dee’s pussy, and it was fucking wild. Jaden knows her way around a pussy and she was giving Dee a workout as they both groaned, and fucked their sexy bodies up and down, as if they were actually fucking.

We knew the exact moment Jaden pushed her long tongue into the depths of Dee’s pussy. I was afraid the rest of the world would know too, until Ramona leaned way over to push Dee’s face down into Jaden’s pussy, to stop her screams.

“Ray, I want some of Jaden’s pussy and I can hardly wait to get my mouth on Dee’s little pussy. I love you for making this night special for me. I promise you, you’ll never regret being with me tonight and sharing your beautiful girlfriend.”

“Ramona, Dee and I both have told you that you owe us nothing. We wanted you and we got you. That’s enough for us.”

“Ray, it may be enough for you and Dee, but it’s not enough for me! I have the means to reward you handsomely and I want to do this. I want to give you something to show you how much I love you for giving me an heir to my estate.”

“We don’t know for sure that we’ve given you an heir.”

I do! I know that inside my body, lies a fertilized egg, which will grow into a handsome young man, just like the man who fathered him...

“Now, you get Dee away from that girl and make love to her. I know you and Dee aren’t fucking yet, but I want to see you make love to her. She told me she loves for you to fuck her titties and she loves for you to slide your fat cock between her buttocks while she gets a cum. Do it for her now. When the time comes for her to take your cock, I’ll pay each of you fifty thousand for a full length, graphic video of the event!”

Ramona?”

“You heard me! Now get your girl up here and make love to her so I can get my mouth and my pussy on Jaden! I felt that tongue of hers in my mouth - now I want it in my pussy!”

“Dee, come sit on my lap, Baby. Ramona wants to make love to Jaden and we get to watch.”

“Jaden, I want to be on bottom and I want exactly what you gave Dee. Make love to me with that long snake of a tongue, Baby. I can tell you now, you and I will be best friends for years to come.”

“Yes, I get to love your titties and I want to eat your sweet, naked pussy. I love Dee’s sweet, smooth pussy and I know I’ll love yours too,” Jaden told her as both of them twisted and turned to get their long legs into position.

“I’d love to shave your pussy, Jaden. Would you let me?”

“YES! OH HELL YES, Ramona. You are a goddess! I love your tall, bronze, sexy body!”

I slid down in the seat with my knees against the back of the front passenger seat and let Dee sit on my belly, facing me. I pulled my slick cock up to lie on my belly and she gently lowered her sexy body until she had her pussy lips centered on my cock. She raised her upper body and slid her butt back and forth slowly, until her pussy was slick and slippery wet, then she leaned forward to kiss me.

“This is the best we’ve had yet, Ray. I feel your fat cock slipping past my pussy when I slide forward and I could easily take my fat friend inside me at any time. But I want us to keep this up until we get so excited, both of us want your cock in my pussy.”

“I’ve wanted my cock in your pussy since the first time you smiled at me, then pulled your panties off and handed them to me. But I wanted more than your pussy. I wanted YOU, Dee!”

“Will you fuck my titties while Ramona and Jaden eat each other? Look at them, I wish we were in a bed and I could see you fuck both of them from behind like we did Sheila.”

“Sheila deserves a rerun, if she keeps Billy’s and Rod’s cum out of her pussy, doesn’t she, Baby?”

“Yes she does, and next time, I want to see you get some more of her sexy butt! I love you for letting me put your cock in her like that,”

“Would you honestly and truly, like for me to get some of your butt?”

“Ray, I fucking dream of the day you’ll fuck my pussy and my butt. I could turn around this second and take your cock in either of my holes - but my preference right this instant would be to take your long, slippery cock in my butt!”

“Damn, Baby, you tempt me with that trashy talk! But I’m not sure you could take me back there, Dee.”

“I can and I will!”

“As long as it’s pleasure, we’ll experiment until we know for sure you can take me. If it becomes pain, that will be the end of the butt fucking for us!”

“If you fuck my butt as gentle and loving as we’re making love now, as gentle as you fuck Alison, Sheila, Ramona and Kate, it will be pleasure...

“Ray?”

“Yes, Baby.”

“Are you going to let the girls in your art class draw you nude?”

“You asked that as if you want me to let them.”

“Hell Yes, I do. I want to see the drawings too. I want a copy of each one to hang in our bedroom when we get married.”

“Then, if Professor Ricci permits them to draw a nude, I’ll volunteer to let them draw me - on one condition!”

“What’s the condition?”

“That you convince Professor Ricci to let them draw you nude also. Maybe at the same time?”

“Oh hell yes! I love you, Ray Harrison. I can get a cum on your cock right this second, if you’ll suck my titties while I slide back and forth on you like this. I get tons of pleasure from your titty-fucks, and when your fat cock head slides past my slick pussy, I get my cums by the dozen.”

“Make it good, cum all over my cock. Make it slick and then slide down to take me between your titties. Titty-fuck my cock with your cum all over us.”

“Damn, I love you, Ray. I love you because you let me do all the crazy, fucked-up, kinky, wild-ass shit to you that I want, and you still love me for it.”

“Baby, I love it when you bend down and suck my cock just as I start to cum, then back up and press your beautiful breasts to my cock and titty-fuck me as I unload on you.”

“YES, give it to me, Baby. I see our Peurto Rican companions in crime, rousing up to watch this and my pussy is already about to explode.”

“Fuck my cock with your titties, make me cum on you, Dee!”

Titty-fuck his cock, Dee. I’ll lick your titties clean for you if you will,” Jaden told her and my cock was about to burst.

Cum on her titties, Ray, and while Jaden licks Dee clean, I’ll lick your cock and belly clean,” Ramona told me and I think Dee got her own cum at that second, just as I did.

“OH FUCK YES,” she screamed and I looked over her, to see Ramona with her finger in Dee’s butt.

I lost what control I had, as my cum spurted out, the first blast hitting Dee’s neck under her chin before she clamped her titties against my cock to catch the rest.

By the time they had licked and sucked both of us dry, the four of us were laughing like crazy.

“Jaden, could you spend the night with us?” Ramona asked.

“Yes, I mean, are you sure, Ramona? I can call my brother and I know he’ll let me.”

“Yes, I’m sure. I want all of us to go to my home so we can spend the night together - after we shower and eat a snack.”

“Let’s go. Who’s driving?” I asked.

“I’ll drive,” Ramona said and slid her long-legged, sexy frame over the console, to sit in the driver’s seat.


Monday, as I left the campus after my last class, I received a text from a number I didn’t recognize when it popped up on the WiFi screen in my new pickup. When I swiped the screen, I had two pics in the text.

Was I ever surprised - the text was sent from Jennifer Douglas’ iPhone, with hers and Justine Hudson’s pics. I couldn’t remember if Mangini said he gave them my number or not, but I was thrilled to read the text.

‘do u member us we wanted to say hi hope its OK to text u wud

love it if yud text back we hav betr pics 2’

I pulled into the Sonic and ordered a cherry Coke, then sent Jennifer a text back.

‘just got out of class nice surprise wud luv to c mor pics’

‘u busy now’

‘no r u’

‘no were r u we cud meet if you hav time’

‘free til 9 am 2moro’

‘want 2 cum c us we jus bot new home with pool’

sitin at sonic now wud luv 2 c lot more u’

‘u got gps

‘yes’

She gave me the address and I entered it into my GPS. Damn, I love my new truck with all the gadgets loaded on it.

‘u like 2 skiny dip’

‘nevr hav u skiny dip n now’

‘yes wanna c’

‘sho me’

‘sho us 1 of u’

‘sho 1 now thn sho u up close - gps sez 11 mins to ur home’

‘omg u r big hrry Justy sez we need mouth 2 mouth 2 mouth

‘she like 69 m2m’

‘Jenn n Justy luvs 69 m2m hrry’

‘on my way’

Mangini told me that these two returned one night when I was off, and had asked about me. He even gave me their business cards. I’d bet some of the money he gave me that he told them my number. Shit, both of them are just a year or so older than Kate. Damn, I wonder if they’re gay - buying a house together like that. Maybe just bi. I’ve heard of that, but Dee is the only girl I know for sure, who likes sex with me as much as she does with a girl.

When I turned onto their street, the country club was on my left. These are some ritzy, high dollar homes along here. Shit, I bet they’re each knocking down a hundred and fifty grand per year. I could stand some of that myself.

I pulled into their drive and saw an arm waving through a gap where the wooden gate was barely opened. I headed to the tall wooden fence and peeped around the gate when I opened it just a little.

“Get your sexy ass in here, Ray Harrison,” Jennifer told me, reaching for my arm as Justine pushed the gate closed and dropped the metal bar across to latch it. They were both naked and they looked just like I had pictured them naked. Tall, slender runway model material from top to bottom, with tans to match Kate’s.

“You two were beautiful the Thursday afternoon we met. You both were dressed like runway models ... Naked, you’re even more beautiful.”

“Thanks Ray. Jenn and I both flipped over you that night. Did Mangini tell you we came back and asked about you? We each gave him a card to give you,” Justine told me as they led me to the poolside where their lounge chairs were.

“He told me you came back and had asked about me. I was flattered when he told me. Then he gave me your business cards and I was floored. I have them in my wallet now. I wasn’t sure if it was OK to call, and though there were two numbers, there wasn’t a cell number identified on them. I was hoping I’d get to see you again.”

“Ray, we want to see you now. Drop those duds on the cement and let us see what it is that makes your jeans stand out on your left side,” Jenn told me.

I started to pull my boots off and Justine shouted.

“WAIT! WAIT! I want to pull your boots off, Ray! I saw this in a cowboy movie years ago where a girl pulled her guy’s boots off and I have always wanted to do that,” Justine told me as she pushed me back to sit on one of the poolside loungers.

She threw her leg over mine and with her sexy, naked butt pointed right at my face, she bent forward with her head over my foot and pulled my right boot off.

“I want to do the next one. That was sexy as hell. I wish they would make a movie like that with Ray in it. Hell, I’d love to do this to him, record it, and watch it over and over on DVD,” Jenn said and threw her leg over my left leg to straddle it and pull my other boot off.

“I wish I could star in a movie like that with both of you. You two have very sexy, totally fit bodies and some fine-fit, toned legs and butts. I love the way you groom your pussies too.”

“Thank you, Ray. We work out regularly and we run each day. We even have a place at work where we can use the treadmills and some of the exercise machines. I have to confess to you though, the movie I was referring to, didn’t have a naked girl pulling her cowboy’s boots off. That was my own fantasy ever since I saw that movie and now I’ve finally gotten to live my fantasy with a handsome young stud who wears boots.”

“Do you swim, Ray?” Jenn asked.

“I was on our swim team in junior and senior high. We won a lot of district and regional swim meets but we never won state.”

“No wonder you have such a fantastic hard body,” Justine told me.

“We want you to drop those jeans and swim with us, Ray. We’re not good enough for a swim team, but we love to swim nude and we love to lie naked in the sun as much as we can,” Jenn told me and I pulled my T-shirt off.

DAMN, would you just look at those washboard abs!”

“Justine, I know you’ve seen guys with better developed abs than mine.”

“Ray, call me, Justy. That’s what Jenn has called me since the day my family moved next door to hers when we were six years old.”

“No wonder you two are such a good team. It’s almost like each of you know what the other one is about to say.”

“From day one, we have been that way. Now, stop stalling and drop those jeans or we will use our fit bodies to physically remove them from you,” Jenn told me.

“If I take these jeans off, you know I’ll get an erection, don’t you?”

“Honey, that was the whole idea behind us giving Mangini our cards and Jenn sending you that text earlier. Drop ‘em Cowboy. We want to see that big concealed weapon you carry in your tight jeans.”

“I know I’m the luckiest guy in Manhattan today, but I have to ask ... Do you do this often?”

“I knew you would ask that. I told Justy that you’d ask us that before you left today. To answer your question - NO! We have never done this in our lives. I mean, call a man up and ask him to come over and swim naked with us. Each of us have had a discreet fling with a man in the past, and yes, each of us have had a boy for a toy - once. But we have never before met a man who made both of us flip,” Jenn explained.

“Ray, a lot of people at work think Jenn and I are lesbians and we let them think what they want. We owe them no explanations about our private lives and we make no excuses about us being such close friends. Just to get this out in the open - we do not consider ourselves gay - though we do love each other, and we sleep nude in the same bed. We love to cuddle and we love to give each other womanly pleasure on special occasions.”

“Whether you are, or are not lovers, is of no concern of mine. I’m here because I was attracted to both of you, way more than you could possibly realize. When you invited me here, I was flattered. I hope you’ll both let me be your friend. I promise I’ll never do or say anything to make either of you regret you asked me over today.”

“We realized that about you the night we met. We saw how you interacted with the others in our group, the guys and the gals, and we saw you at the other tables. You have a gift, Ray. You have a genuinely, honest personality, you’re very attractive, very well mannered and sexy as hell with those rock hard abs, and those skin-tight jeans stretched across your butt. NOW, you either pull your jeans off or get ready to swim in them!”

I pulled my jeans down, unsnapping and pulling my boxers down with them. I knew they were trying to see my cock, but I bent forward and pulled my jeans off my feet before I stood up straight to let them see my fully erect, full blown, throbbing hard-on.

“OMIGOD!” Both of them yelped as they looked up from my cock to my face as if in shock.

“I hope you still like me and want to skinny dip with me,” I told them, turning to dive from the side of their large pool, then swim to the other end before I stopped.

I heard them laughing behind me, just before they hit the water. I turned at the end to see them swimming toward me. Though they may not have swum on a team, those two can really swim. Their strokes are so precise and smooth as their hands and arms knife through the water. They never splashed water as they swam right to me.

“Ray, you are so damn sexy. You have what girls call, IT!”

“IT?”

“Yes, it. Like you have it or you don’t have it ... and you, Ray Harrison, definitely, have IT!” Justy told me.

“Both of you could be models in New York or Paris, yet you’re smart enough to develop software and earn a fantastic living at it. Either of you could have any man in Kansas, if you wanted him. I keep looking from one to the other and I want both of you, but I’m not sure where to start or what is allowed and what’s not.”

“Ray, thank you so much for those truly kind compliments. Now, you let us handle the part about where to start. There is only one of you and both of us are extremely attracted to you. Justy and I have been best friends forever and we learned to share unselfishly, early on in our friendship. Though we have never, ever shared a lover, we knew we had to share you. You are the first male to ever share what we want to give you. I hope you will still like us, knowing that we connived to get you here so we could take advantage of you ... as a tag team if necessary,” Jenn told me as I looked from one to the other.

We were treading water in a corner of the deep end and they were so close to me, our hands, feet and our bodies touched at times. My cock was rigid as I looked their tanned, naked bodies over.

“So, you’re telling me that I should just kick-back and enjoy the onslaught?”

“Very well put, and I’m sure that before you leave here in the morning, you will know that you’ve been the victim of an onslaught on your sexy body,” Justy told me and reached up with her arms.

Just as smooth as when she had swum toward me, she raised her arms and put them around my neck. I thought we were going to kiss, until she turned my head toward Jenn. Jenn kissed me as if she were hungry for my lips. She wasn’t rough, but she’s a very aggressive kisser and I love the way she kisses. I was still wanting more, when she pulled away to put her hand on my chin, turning my head to face Justy.

“Ray, we’re clean, and neither of us need protection. Do you think you can handle both of us?” Justy asked. She smiled as if she was about to say something else, when I pulled her close.

I never answered her, I pressed my lips to hers and she came at me like Jenn had, with even more urgency in her kiss.

She and I had turned in the water and Jenn was behind me. I had my left elbow in the pool drain-gutter to steady us and to keep us afloat. Jenn reached between us and with both her hands, she grasped my cock, slowly sliding her hands up and down my shaft. My cock was pressed against Justy’s belly and I couldn’t help from hunching against her, it felt so good.

“Ray, if you prefer using a condom, you’d better speak now, because we’re both going to fuck you in our new pool - just like this - the first time!” Jenn spoke softly with her lips against my ear as she pressed her small, perfect breasts against my back.

I never stopped kissing Justy, as I pulled her up so my cock would slip between her thighs. Jenn pushed my cock down and I felt it slip past Justy’s pussy. I hunched and Jenn removed her hands to let me slide deeper between Justy’s legs. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I felt Jenn’s hands on her breasts as she reached around to caress and fondle them.

I was still backed up in the corner of the pool with Justy’s arms and legs locked around me, Jenn moved over behind Justy and I felt her pull my cock up to meet head-on, against Justy’s pussy. Justy wasted no time. As soon as she felt my cock against her pussy, she drove her body down to take me deep. With three strong thrusts of her lower body, Justy had my cock as deep as it would go inside her.

She leaned over to kiss me as she continued to ride my cock up and down, her legs pulling and pushing my body back and forth. The water between our bodies was churning into a froth, as bubbles rose from where my cock was thrusting in and out of her slippery pussy. I could feel the water rush into her pussy at times, as we pulled back, only to be expelled when I rammed my cock back inside her. The effect of the water rushing past my cock felt weird as hell, but very stimulating.

“FUCK! That feels so damn erotic with the water rushing inside my pussy and you cramming your cock back inside me to force it out. Fuck me faster, Ray. I wanted to last longer, but I’m so damned close I can’t hold back for shit, and I don’t want to lose it!” she said as she rode my cock.

I leaned forward and she rose up just enough to let me capture a small nipple between my lips. Her long, slender legs were wrapped around mine, straining and pulling as both of us held our place with my cock against her cervix. It hit both of us at the same time, like an explosion. Just as her pussy expelled bubbles and water, with the force of her orgasm - my cock exploded inside her pussy.

“Ray, I have never been so fucking aroused as I was when I took your cock in my pussy. I’ve never had a man - in my limited experiences - who made me feel like he wanted me to get my cum before he did. You, dear friend, are a fantastic lover - a gem.”

She pulled back and Jenn was beside us. I turned my head and we met in the middle as she pulled my face into our kiss. We kissed long and deep, then I pulled back, turning to face Justy. She came at me again and we too kissed as she pressed her lower body to mine.

“OMIGOD! Can you go again this soon?” Jenn asked as I prodded her belly with my stiff cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.