The Freshman
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Eighteen year old Ray Harrison is fresh out of high school with plans to attend Kansas State University. Ray's hopes of living in a dorm, joining in all the crazy antics he'd seen in the news about college students having fun, are about to be dashed. He's an only child-his parents are school teachers and very strict in their convictions. They have other plans for Ray. Plans that do not include him living in a college dorm!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Aunt  

Friday, as soon as my last class was over, I left the campus in such a hurry, I kept looking down at my speedometer, afraid I’d get a ticket before I made it out to the Fairfield Inn.

I was even more excited about this, than I had been with my first planned rendezvous with Sienna back in August at the stables. Today, I was meeting her and her two younger sisters. I knew Sienna would be naked when I arrived, she’d sent me a text telling me she was already naked and even sent me a pic of her lying on the bed in the motel suite.

I could see a large mirror on the wall behind her, and to the left of the bed. There stood two more naked women and my cock was hard the rest of the day as I thought of those three Italian women naked and waiting for me.

Their room was on the fourth floor and when I reached out to knock, I noticed the door was slightly open. I tapped lightly and peeped around the door to see the three of them sitting on the side of the bed nearest the door. They were naked and all-three-are-fucking-beautiful.

Estella and Rosella Ricci are twins. Though they told me they weren’t identical twins, I could not tell the difference in them. Both are beautiful, sultry Italians with a permanent, golden skin tone. They have the same characteristics as Sienna. Long black hair that seems to flow across their bodies when they move. They are blessed with some of the most amazing natural breasts I have ever seen - not that I’ve seen many.

The Ricci twins are two years younger than Sienna and their breasts are just a size smaller, so they informed me. If I could have drawn them on one of my cartoon characters, I could not have done them justice!

“Ray, I want you to say hello to my sisters, Rosella and Estella...

Girls, this is my hero, Raymond Lewis “Ray”Harrison. He is the father of Mangini’s and my baby!”

Sienna had warned me that her sisters had never been shy and that they loved being sexually aggressive when the three of them were together. I thought I was prepared for some fun with these two Italian beauties, but I was nowhere near prepared for what these two Texas Italians did as soon as Sienna introduced us. She had requested that I wear my faded, short sleeved denim shirt, that I had worn once before to meet her. The only one I have left of four that my mother bought me two years ago. The shirt is western cut, with snaps down the front. I wore it today - outside my jeans - again as she requested.

“Estella - Rosella, I am very happy to meet both of you. I’ve seen your pics, even the nudes you sent Sienna. Those photos do not do justice to your beauty!”

Rosella was first to jump to her feet and hold out her arms to greet me, “Ray, since the very first hint from Sienna that she had met a handsome young student, whom - from the first look, made her swoon - we have asked her to describe each and every detail about you. Your looks, your physique, your killer, six-pack abs, your smile, your eyes, and yes, your beautiful, muscular buttocks, and your amazing cock. She has sent at least a hundred pics of you - sitting in your pickup, to brushing her horses, to bending over and picking up a bag of feed. We have talked about you and we have dreamed about you - we have seen pics of your magnificent cock and we have seen pics of your cock as you pulled it out of Sienna’s pussy. Now, we are here and we want to see you as Sienna sees you. We want to see you naked and we will use force if you resist! Hug me, Ray Harrison, kiss me like Sienna has described your kisses to us. Hold me as if we were already lovers. Take me in your arms and make me your woman, just as you have done with our sister.”

“Rosella, I see Sienna smiling her approval, and there is no way I would deny your wishes ... or those of Estella and Sienna...” I was about to say more, when Rosella reached out to take my shirt tails in her hands. With one quick move, she pulled the shirt apart in front, the snaps easily opening from bottom to top. She knelt in front of me and slowly leaned over to kiss my belly. I knew then, Sienna had told them I was very sensitive on my belly. I sucked my breath in and she licked me from my belt to my chest, causing my abs to flex and tremble. Even I am amazed that I have developed these awesome abs over the years, training extensively for my swim teams.

Rosella reached for my belt buckle and I felt hands on my buttocks - then I felt my shirt tail lift in back. Suddenly, my old faded western shirt was ripped in half, right up the middle of my back, and snatched downward, in two pieces from my shoulders and arms. I turned to see Estella. She was smiling, just as she knelt behind me. Rosella had my jeans down to my knees when Estella grabbed the waistband of my boxers and ripped them off my ass. My cock was rigid! I have never had my clothes literally ripped from my body and I was totally, fucking - horny out of my damn mind as Estella licked right up through the split of my ass. At the same time, Rosella licked both my balls, then she licked up the underside of my cock, all the way to the swollen head, as she held it up. She rolled my foreskin back and licked around the base of my crown. I knew where that came from too.

(Sienna had done this to me once, and I nearly ripped her pussy apart, after throwing her across a saddle, then shoving my cock between her swollen labia. She had me so worked up, I fucked her hard for thirty minutes with her begging for more, begging me to fuck her cunt and suck her nipples. The more she begged, the more I wanted her. I grabbed her, turning her body over the saddle seat, then rammed my cock into her pussy from behind. This was exactly what she wanted and she met me thrust for thrust through our thundering orgasm, until I fell limp across her back as she lay limp on the saddle, yet laughing and squeezing my cock with her buttocks)

Rosella pulled my cock down to take me in her mouth. She wasted no time, taking me to the back of her throat. Hell, I just knew she would gag and pull back. She didn’t, and with her big brown eyes looking up at me as I watched her, she grabbed my ass cheeks and swallowed my cock head in one deep gulp. It took all I could muster, to keep from filling her throat with my cum. I wanted more - I wanted my cock inside her hot Italian pussy, planting another baby to swing in the Ricci Family Tree.

Sienna was lying on the bed, stretched out on her right side, her head resting on her hand as she propped up, her eyes met mine when I looked toward her. She smiled when I reached down to grab Rosella’s upper arms and pull her to her feet.

Rosella came at me with her mouth slick with her saliva and my pre-cum. She locked her full, sultry lips onto my mouth for an instant, until I placed my hands under her arms and lifted her, throwing her backwards onto the bed. She laughed and squealed as I grabbed her ankles and pulled her back to the edge of the mattress. With her legs spread wide, I pushed them up until her golden, slick, hairless pussy was resting just inches from my cock.

I looked at her, then Sienna. Both of them were smiling. I felt Estella behind me. Her long fingers were sliding up the split of my buttocks and Sienna laughed when I clenched my buttocks in reflex. Rosella shoved her body up to smear her wet pussy across my cock head just as I leaned forward and speared her extremely tight pussy. She screamed so loud, I was afraid hotel security would come check on us.

She may have been in shock that I rammed my cock into her like that, but she recovered quickly. Her lower body was already in rhythm with my thrusts as I fucked her gripping pussy. She was fighting to loosen my hold on her ankles and I let her go. Immediately, she locked her long legs around my hips and pulled our bodies closer together. She was lifting and lowering her hips, taking my cock deep, all the way to her cervix as I rammed her. I leaned forward and cupped both hands over her proud, perfectly shaped breasts. Her small nipples were like spikes. As I roughed them up with my thumbs, she shivered and moaned in her chest. She screamed once more, then pulled my buttocks with her heels. I gave her what she wanted, shoving my cock deep inside her as far as it would go, then held it there. Estella’s long slender fingers were still between my buttocks and just as I unleashed my semen, she plunged a long finger up my butt. With my hands holding Rosella’s hips, I planted my seed in the very bottom of her Italian pussy. Both of us screamed ... as her pussy clutched and clamped onto my cock, pulling and sucking as I continued to give her what she and her sister came here for ... Estella was worming and wiggling her finger in my ass until I thought I would surely blow my balls into Rosella’s pussy.


“You are fucking magnificent!” Sienna told me as the four of us lay exhausted across the bed. My head was resting on her huge breasts as she leaned over me and combed the hair out of my face with her fingers. Rosella was lying with her head on my abdomen. Estella was lying with her head on my thighs as she traced her long, red fingernails around the crown of my cock, then down to circle each of my balls. I felt my cock stir, and she licked it first, then sucked my cock head into her mouth.

“Ray, you are even more handsome, more virile, and much, much more of a young stud than Sienna described you. I’m so damned glad that I waited until now to lose my virginity. I feel so well fucked and I feel so damned impregnated, I could just fucking scream!” Rosella told me.

“Rosella, you did scream, and I was afraid hotel security would come check on us. If I had known you were a virgin, I would have been a lot more careful and a lot more gentle with you. I hope you’re not so hurt that we can’t repeat that fuck-fight you put me through, before we leave here in the morning!”

“Ray, Honey, you can stab my pussy again right this minute and I will try my best to keep up with you. I was so ready to have your cock in my pussy, and I was hoping all the time that you would take me just that way - make my pussy and my whole body belong to you, then plant your seed in my womb. Sienna said it right, you were fucking magnificent and yes, I want a rematch before morning. BUT, first I want to help Estella take your beautiful cock into her pussy and see you plant your seed in the third, Ricci sister. We came here to take your cock and have your baby, just as we’ve begged Sienna until she agreed to let us.”

“Why me?” I had to ask, as I looked from Sienna, to Rosella. Estella raised her head, looking at me over Rosella’s hips, as she licked her lips, smiling like Allie Catt in Sienna’s erotic cartoons.

“Ray, you just seem to take yourself - your totally unbelievable rugged good looks, and your body made of cast-iron muscles - for granted. Sienna described you to us, by text and in our many phone calls. She sent us pics and sent us sexts with you and her in them together - yet, all of those were no comparison to seeing you in the flesh when you walked into this room as if you lived here and you were home for the day. You have such an honest, almost innocent look about you when you smile and when you look at each of us. Ray Harrison, you have what every woman in Texas calls, macho. You have loads of macho, and you never even see it when you look at yourself. That drives women crazy and it drove us to fly to Kansas for the weekend, just to spend the night with you and Sienna. You have already fucked my brains out and I see you eying Estella and Sienna as we talk. Good Lord, Man, can you not see the women and girls salivating as you stroll by, smiling like Tom Catt, in your cartoons?”

“Rosella, I swear, I don’t know what to say to all of that. I’ve always thought of myself as shy and reserved. I’ve never in my life been aggressive at anything except for swimming, and even then, I was never a standout. I was just good enough to make our team. Yes, I did train hard and I did workout strenuously because our coaches told us it would help develop our bodies in order to swim better. I’ve never been able to just walk up and make friends - until I came here, that is. With the help of my sister, Kate - Sienna, my girlfriend Dee ... and I could never leave Mangini out - I have gained confidence in myself. I can tell the difference in me, when I meet people, like when I met you and Estella. I enjoy each and every minute of my life now, instead of wishing I knew what it was that made life so exciting for everyone else. When I walked into this room and saw the three of you, as beautiful as any three women on this earth - smiling at me, I knew I was expected, that I was accepted ... and I felt good about myself, just being here. By the way, Rosella, you fuck just as well as your sister, Sienna!”

Sienna leaned over with her face next to mine and kissed me softly on my lips.

“I want my son to grow up to be just like you, Ray Harrison. I want you to be close enough to him, that he imitates his Uncle Ray. I love you and I cannot help but worship you. You have given me hope, you have given me a baby, and you have given Mangini and me our lives back. My sisters want that same feeling, and I want to share that feeling with them. When you look at a woman, you see her. Not just a pair of tits and an ass. When you look at me with your cock in my pussy, you see me, and that makes me wild, wanting to satisfy you as you strive to give me satisfaction.”

“I couldn’t have said it any better, Sienna - and now, I want my turn with this handsome, Kansas stud. Look at his cock - I’ve kissed and sucked and tickled it, until it is even larger than before, when he ripped Rosella’s virgin pussy open and planted his seed in her womb. I hope the three of us have sons. I want them to grow up close together, all of them worshiping and emulating their Uncle Ray,” Estella said, as she rolled me over on my back.

“Ray, I’ve never had a cock in my pussy either, but don’t let that hinder you from fucking me like you’ve fucked both my sisters. I’m going to ride your cock just like I ride my horses back home. If you feel a cum getting close, you’ll just have to hang on until I get mine. I’m going to ride your sexy ass into the dust, Ray Harrison. Hang on and try your best to get as deep in my pussy as you can when you blow your seed into my womb. Our family is known for twins, I want my two boys to come at once, born of the same daddy! Now, see if you really are as good as Sienna says you are. Fuck me, Baby. Fuck me a pair of baby boys who come out looking just like their father and sporting a macho cock just like yours. Fuck me now, Ray.”

Estella was beside me as she talked, then she threw a leg across my belly and slid back to let her pussy meet my cock. Rosella was behind her, holding my cock nearly straight up as Estella rose up on her knees and settled her sexy ass down. I had a full blown hard-on for this Italian beauty, just as I’d had when Sienna first took me. Just as it was when Rosella took me inside her virgin pussy and tried to ride me down.

Estella lowered her body and I felt my cock pushing its way past her puffy, golden pussy lips. She leaned forward and I pulled her left breast to my mouth. She rolled her lower body forward and my cock slipped into her just a little. She flinched and I sucked her nipple into my mouth, just as I rammed my ass upward, stabbing her tight little Italian pussy full of USDA - Prime Kansas Beef.

“YAHOOOooooo. Fuck my pussy, Cowboy!” Estella yelled and sat down hard on my belly, forcing my cock deeper and deeper into her slick, wet pussy.

I felt a hand between my legs and I just knew that Rosella was going to give my ass a good finger-fucking. She caressed my balls and I felt Estella wiggle her butt. I think maybe Rosella is about to finger-fuck her sister’s butt too.

Estella screamed and clenched her buttocks tight, gripping my belly with her strong, saddle-hardened glutes. Her body came down and my cock raged tall inside her, striking her cervix with a mighty blow that felt like a thunderbolt of electricity coursing through me, then striking my balls.

“Fuck me, Cowgirl. Ride my cock and get yourself a double dose of seed. I hope when I’m through with your ass, I have planted at least two of my male seed deep inside each of you three Ricci sisters and cooled your hot Texas pussy.”

“Damn, Ray! You went deep that time! Stop hunching your ass up and let me do the damn fucking!”

“You just hold onto what you got, Estella Ricci. Your sexy ass belongs to me until morning, just like your two sisters’. I’ll say when I’m deep enough and I’ll tell you when I’m deep enough and when I’ve had enough of your pussy! Now fuck me, Girl. Fuck my cock and take my seed. You wanted two boys, well, here they come and you better have two eggs in that hot skillet, sunny side up. They’re about to get a good fertilizing. OHHHHHHHhhhhhhh FUCKKKKkkkkkkk! Here we come, Estella.”

“OH DAMN, RAY! Fuck my pussy! OH SHIT YES! You are so fucking deep and I’m so fucking wide open, there’s no way you could miss my egg. DAMN - you went all the way into my womb that time. FUCK, RAY, Let up! OH DAMN. OH HELL YES, COWBOY. You’ve got your cock deep in my nest now ... Plant your seed right there where my eggs are waiting!”

Sweat was dripping off my face and chest, and my belly was covered in sweat. Estella had her body pulled forward, letting my cock stay as deep as she could get me, until she gave up and fell forward on my chest.

I pulled her head up by her hair. She looked at me and grinned, just as I leaned forward and locked my lips onto hers.

Sienna and Rosella were washing our faces with warm washcloths as she still lay on my chest. My cock was still lodged inside Estella’s pussy until Rosella rolled her off me.

“Damn, now that was worth the price of the rodeo!” Sienna told me, leaning over my face to kiss me. Her big breasts swung across my face as she washed my cock. I couldn’t resist, I had to have a nipple in my mouth.

“RAY?” Rosella spoke to me and I looked around to see her.

“Yes?”

“Does your cock never go down? Shit, you’re still hard. Could you actually go again?”

“Watch this,” Sienna told her and crawled over to throw a leg across my belly. Her pussy was wet and my cock was slippery.

When she lowered her body, my cock went all the way inside her pussy, like it was home.

“Fuck me, Sienna. If you’ve only got one of my boys in your belly, I want to give you another one!”

“Do it, Ray. I would love to have twins at the same time my sisters have twins. FUCK! I believe your cock loves the idea of the three Ricci women having twins. Damn! You are swelling like you’re about to blow. Do me deep, Ray. Fuck me and give the Ricci family reason to celebrate for years to come. YES, I feel you. Let it go, NOW!”

“You are good, Sienna Ricci. Damn Good!”


My class schedule was about as opposite from Dee’s as it could possibly be. She was carrying a full load and I had two extra classes. She had two night classes a week and one late afternoon class each week. The only times we were able to see each other for any length of time, was the weekend shifts, which Jaime had reserved for us - all day Saturday until closing and the Sunday church crowd. He had Dee and Alison working with me and we made the most of it, money wise and with our time together after work. He told us that he liked for us to work the weekend crowd.

They both work Thursday afternoon, and have classes Thursday and Friday night. I work the dinner shift Thursday evening and night, and the Friday night dinner shift.

Most Sunday afternoons and evenings after work, the three of us spend the entire time in my bed. Sometimes we’re joined by Kate, and those are the most fun times.

The third Sunday we worked this marathon weekend shift around our class schedules, Alison told Dee and me that she wanted us to go home with her. She said her brother was gone on a trout fishing trip with her dad, her younger brother and a few of the guys where they work. Her sister-in-law, Sheila, had mentioned that she wanted to meet Dee and me.

“How did she know about us?” Dee asked just as we clocked in on Sunday.

“She asked me a few weeks ago who I was spending my time with, when I stayed overnight. I told her I was staying with a couple who I worked with, and she was all over that, wanting to know what we did and did I sleep with both of you. Well, I just told her that we were very close friends and that I enjoyed your company and she let it drop...

“Then yesterday, I got up early to use the bathroom and Sheila was in the tub. She and I have become really close since the first time she shaved my pussy, and yesterday, she asked me to shave her pussy so she could surprise Rod when he came back. I did and then she wanted to shave me. When she was through, we showered together for the first time, and we had so much fun. We washed each other and I knew by the way she washed and rinsed my breasts over and over, that she wanted to do more. I touched her pussy and she touched my pussy. She asked me if I had ever done anything with a boy and I told her that I had, just recently.

“We got out and dried each other off and I asked her if she had ever done anything with a boy before she met Rod. She told me no, but she smiled. I asked if she had ever touched a girl before today and she smiled again.”

Dee was excited, I could tell, and when she pulled Alison around, I knew she wanted more details. “Did you and Sheila do anything?” she asked, grinning at Alison.

“Oh hell, Dee! Did we ever! It was so damn good with her, too. She was was all over me, she was so excited and worked up. I mean, she was literally having orgasms by the dozens. She asked me where I learned to touch a girl like that and I told her from a really good friend. Of course, I didn’t tell her yours and Ray’s names, but I told her about spending the night with a couple who had become really close friends of mine. She asked if the guy did things with both me and his girl and when I told her yes, she wanted us to kiss pussies at the same time, right then!”

Did you, Ali?” Dee asked, pulling me closer to her and Alison.

“YES! Fuck, Dee, it was so damned good, I thought of you and Ray - I wanted to share this with both of you. Sheila is so fucking pretty and so damn sexy. When she gets really excited like that about sex, she can’t get enough and she wants to try everything...

“I asked her if she would like to meet both of you. I knew you’d love to be with her and I knew Ray would love to fuck her too. I mean, her ass is so fucking sexy, she makes me wish I had a cock like Ray’s!”

“Is that what you have planned for us today?” I asked and Dee looked at me with a wide grin.

“Yes, but I told her then, that I’d have to ask you first and let her know. She told me she hoped all of us would come over and spend the night.”

Alison! What about your brother?“ I asked.

“Ray, Sheila and I both want to do this and she really needs it. Please, tell me that you and Dee will go with me. I promise that both of you will love Sheila, and what Rod doesn’t know, won’t hurt him. What it will do, is help Sheila be her own person for the first time since they married.”

“Can we, Ray? PLEASE?“ Dee pleaded.

“If you and Alison are sure about this - I could use an afternoon and night of sex and relaxation.”

“Thanks, Ray. Here’s a pic I took of her lying on the bed this morning.”

“OH DAMN!” Dee all but yelled.

We had clocked in and now, we hurried to start our shift.

The first time Alison had a chance, she pulled me aside, “Ray, Sheila wanted to see a pic of you and Dee and I sent her one of you with your cock hard. She’s sent me three texts already, telling me that she wished we were there now.”

“She sure is a beauty. I hope she likes the same things the three of us like to do when we’re together.”

“She told me she wanted it all, Ray.”

Wanted it all?”

“Want to see her text?”

“Hurry, we’re busy.”

Alison handed me her phone when she had her text messages opened.

‘Ali I am so hot I want u n Dee and Ray all at once’

“Read the next one.”

‘tell Ray I want him 2 rip my panties off and fuk me behind w/big cok’

“Surely she doesn’t mean...”

“I’m not sure, I’ll ask her though. If she does, will you?”

“Go back to work, Girl ... You’re messing with my mind!”

I passed Dee on my way back to the kitchen and she pulled me aside, “Alison showed me the texts from Sheila. I hope she does want your cock that way, I’d love to see you get some pussy and some butt,” she laughed and skipped away when I glared at her.

As soon as we clocked out, the three of us hurried to my pickup. Both of them were in the front seat passenger seat, and Dee entered the address into the GPS as Alison called it out to her. Before I was even out in traffic, both had their pants off and I looked over to see those tiny panties again. I knew where those came from.

“Sheila wanted us to wear these today. I always thought it was Rod who wanted her to wear them. She told me she loves to have her panties ripped off. She wants you to rip hers and ours off too before you fuck all three of us,” Alison told me.

“So, both of you are going inside wearing only your shirts and those panties?”

“Yes we are and I hope you get so excited today that you fuck me in front of Allison and Sheila,” Dee told me and grinned her sly grin.

“Dee, one of these days, you’re going to push me too far and you’ll get that very wish whether you mean it or not.”

I want it today, Ray! I want it just like Sheila told Alison - that she wanted it all, from top, to bottom, from the front and definitely from behind ... with your cock in my behind!”

“Dee, you’re joking, right?” Allison gasped.

“Ali, I love it when you or Ray either one just touches my butt hole, and once, Ray was eating my pussy and put his finger in my butt just as I was about to cum. I nearly passed out, I got such an extreme orgasm. I mean, like nothing I’ve experienced since we started our threesomes.”

“I’ll remember that the next time I’m behind you while Ray is sucking your pussy.”

Do it, Ali, and I’ll do you, so you can see what I’m talking about!”

“I do like touching myself all over back there when I get really, really wet. Especially since we started shaving our pussies.”

“Have you ever seen Rod put his cock in Sheila’s butt, when you peeped on them?” Dee asked.

Damn, I was getting hot listening to them talk junk.

“No, but she asked him if he’s ever done that and he screamed at her... ‘Hell No, I’m NOT GAY! My dick is not going in your fucking asshole either, so don’t ask me again!’

“Then, that means she’s asked him before, right?”

“That’s what I thought too when I heard them. He spanked her butt really hard three or four times, fucked her until he got his cum and left her lying there. I saw her finger her pussy until she got her cum, and I swear, I believe she did have two fingers in her pussy and one finger in her butt.”

“Do they stay mad when they do that?”

“Heck no. She went straight to where he was watching TV and knelt between his legs. She sucked his dick until he shot off in her mouth, then they cuddled and talked goofy shit until I got tired of listening and went to bed.”

“Did you say Rod has a big one?” Dee asked her.

“He tells Sheila his is bigger than all the men he’s seen - but he’s not even close to Ray - lengthwise, and definitely NOT in size. I mean, Rod has a really skinny dick, maybe between four and five inches long! Hell, my younger brother, Billy has a dick way bigger than Rod’s!”

“I suppose you’ve seen Billy’s dick too?”

“Well, yes ... He’s always shaking it at me - teasing me about wanting to see my pussy. He does Sheila the same way when Rod’s not around.”

“I wonder what Sheila will do if she does want Ray to fuck her and she sees his big cock?”

“She’ll be spoiled to his big cock just like we are, if Ray ever gets his cock inside her pussy!”

“Ray?” Dee looked at me and I looked to see her smiling.

“Yes?” I knew what was coming, or at least, I thought I did.

“If Sheila really does let you fuck her pussy and her butt, will you at least fuck my pussy today? I really do need you, Ray - and we’ve waited long enough. You told me you love me and you know I love you.”

“Dee, you know I want to make love to you, but are you really sure this is the time? I mean, just because we get to fuck another girl while Alison with us, doesn’t mean you and I have to have sex too.”

Ray, I want you to fuck my pussy! You love me and I love you! I get so damned turned on when we have our threesomes with Ali. I’m about to bust wide open now, I’m so excited about us being with Sheila, and I want your cock in my pussy too. Shit, Ray, I already want it in my butt, I’m so fucking horny!”

Ray, I want it all too!” Alison said suddenly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.