The Freshman - Cover

The Freshman

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 9

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Eighteen year old Ray Harrison is fresh out of high school with plans to attend Kansas State University. Ray's hopes of living in a dorm, joining in all the crazy antics he'd seen in the news about college students having fun, are about to be dashed. He's an only child-his parents are school teachers and very strict in their convictions. They have other plans for Ray. Plans that do not include him living in a college dorm!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Aunt  

At 11:00 I helped Ronnie, my second-shift busboy, clear all the tables. Then while he vacuumed, I wiped the tables and put clean tablecloths on them, filled the salt and pepper shakers and put packets of sweetener in the dispensers.

“Ray, you’re doing my job,” he told me when we were through.

“Ronnie, you worked my section last night and tonight on the second shift and you kept my tables ready for new customers both nights. We racked up because the tables in our section were ready, no matter how fast they shoveled them in on us. The least I could do is help you at the end.

“This is your first weekend, isn’t it?”

“Yes, why?”

“I heard one of the other guys say it was. I got to tell you, I made more money last night behind you than I have ever made. I wish Jaime would let me work behind you on each shift you work. I need the money.”

“I just assumed the 3% was put into a pool and divided.”

“It was until this year and some of the regular busboys complained to Jaime that they were working the hot sections and making the same money as the others.”

“My section is a hot section? I’ve only worked three nights now.”

“The past two nights yours has been hot. You’re the only guy waiting tables and the women are already asking for you. Some of the guys with families asked for you because a friend had told them to, and I even heard a woman ask for you with her husband standing next to her. I think he may have flirted with one of the girls previously though.”

“Want me to put in a word for you?”

“I’d hate to get crossways with the other busboys if you did that.”

“I like the way you work and we make a good team. I’ll talk to Jaime and just see if it can happen. I won’t even mention that we talked.”

“If you make it happen, I’ll bust my ass for you.”

“You already do.”

I saw Jaime at the coffee pot and walked over. Before I could say anything he started talking, “I saw you helping Ronnie finish up with the busing, and setting the tables. That was kind of you.”

“He’s a good guy and he busts his ass to keep my tables ready for the next customers no matter how fast they come in. We get more seated that way. I was just trying to repay him for what he does for me.”

“You like the way he works well enough to have him behind you on all your shifts?”

“Heck yes, Jaime. I’ve been here three nights and he’s been behind me two of those three. He works his butt off for us, not just me.”

“Done.”

“Just like that?”

“Ray, you’re damn good with the women, the guys, and the families. You’re making us a lot of money and you’re making a killing on tips. Keep up the good work and never slack up. If you ever need a night off for any reason, let me know ahead of time, and I’ll keep your rotation in place for you.”

“Thanks, Jaime.”

I headed for the restroom and just as I stepped up to the urinal and let go a hot stream, my phone buzzed.

I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the screen. It was Ramona!

‘Thanks’

‘for what’

‘for making me feel good’

‘u make me feel good 2’

‘You still working’

‘no u don’t want to kno’

‘I do 2 take a pic and send me’

‘no way’

‘you’re peeing aren’t u’

‘yep’

‘show me’

‘u show me’

‘what’

‘what’s under that tight shirt you wore’

‘nothing under there but me’

‘I could tell, show me u I’ll show u me’

‘u 1st I’m scared’

‘here goes’

I pull the foreskin back on my cock and whipped it hard and fast. Good boy, just like EverReady Batteries.

With my pants zipped down and my cock extended, I snapped it from both sides and the top, just for good measure.

When I opened the pics, my cock looked like a monster cock in the pic on the right, it was so closeup, and I laughed as I sent it to her.

‘my o my I knew u were big just by the bulge in ur jeans’

‘sho me’

‘ray, I don’t have a bra on’

‘I didn’t either’

‘OK silly here goes hope u like em I luv em’

‘I alredy luv em’

‘dam Mona ur still in ur car’ I texted her when I saw her huge breasts. I thought Sienna had super tits but Ramona has her beat.

‘in my garage’

‘sho me more’

‘u sho me more 2’

I pulled my shirt up under my chin and with my jeans down to my knees, I snapped a selfie. I opened it before I sent it. Shit, Kate is right, I do have abs, and they are smoking in this selfie. My cock was rock hard and it was smoking too.

I sent it just as my phone buzzed.

She was sitting naked in the bucket seat of a silver sports car with the door open and her legs together, as she held the phone in front of her body. I could see the tops of her, knees, her hairless crotch but no pussy split. What I could see were those huge golden breasts of hers with her nipples puffed out.

My phone buzzed again and I was hoping for more.

I looked at the next one she sent and there was her kitty. All smooth, tiny and shiny.

My phone buzzed again and I checked this one.

‘is ur dick real’

‘yes r your tits real’

‘yes I kno they are big huh’

‘yes n beautiful’

‘I took 1 more want to c’

‘please’

When my phone buzzed I opened the text and there she was. Standing naked, leaning back against the grill of a silver Maserati convertible with her legs spread wide.

‘I got 2 go now closing up text me 2moro?’

‘yes u text me n e time’

‘I will’

‘u got a gf’

‘yes u got a bf’

‘no ur gf jealous’

‘no she likes nawty gfs 2’

‘no shit’

‘no shit u like gf’

‘not sure’

‘wanna find out for sure’

‘u kidding’

‘no want her to text u naked pic’

‘fuck yes’

‘can I sho her these pics’

‘yes let me kno what she thinks’

‘soon keep phone handy stay naked 2 she will want more’

‘omg’

‘that bad’

‘no I’m shakin’

‘b just a minit OK’

‘OK hurry’

I zipped up, pulled my shirt down and hurried to the front door.

“We were about to come looking for you,” Dee said as she and Alison stood at the door.

“Had to go in a hurry,” I told them and they laughed.

“I made a new friend tonight,” I told them when we were in my pickup.

“OH?” Dee asked.

“The tall, big-tittied brunette?” Alison asked.

“Yep. She wants you to text her, Dee.”

“You told her about me?”

“Well, you are my girl aren’t you, for now anyway?”

Hell yes, I am! Forever, if you’ll have me! Does she know about us and Alison?”

“No, but when she asked if I had a girlfriend, I said yes and I asked if she had a boyfriend. She said no and asked me if my girlfriend would be jealous if she knew we were sexting. I told her no, that my girlfriend likes naughty girls too and she went off on her phone.”

“Does she like naughty girls?” Dee and Alison asked at the same time.

“She’s not sure, but she wants to find out.”

“When?” They both asked.

“Here, look at her pics and text her. Tell her what you think about her sexy ass. Text her on my phone and take a selfie with you and Alison showing some tits. She’s naked and I told her to stay naked because you’d want to see more.”

“Oh fuck, I love her pussy and just look at those big titties.”

I drove toward Bob and Carol’s apartment while the two of them laughed and exchanged texts with Ramona. By the time I pulled into a parking spot at the apartment complex, they were naked, hugging, kissing and showing their asses and pussies as they took selfies.

“She wants us to come over to her house one night next week. Can we, Ray?” Dee asked.

“Let’s do it Ray. She said she wants to meet Dee, and me too. She even asked if you were as good in bed as you looked,” Alison told me.

“Did she tell you where she lives?”

“She gave us the address and I know where the street is. We can find her.”

“Tell her to let us know which night, but it will have to be Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday because we’ll be working nights after that.”

Dee opened the apartment door and we went in, with them carrying half their clothes in their hands. They were still texting Ramona as they laughed and stripped in the living room. We never made it to the bedroom the whole night.

She and Alison brought blankets, pillows and bedspreads into the living room and we made our bed on the floor.

Dee and I came as close to making love as we have yet, when Alison rolled off my cock and Dee threw her leg over my waist. She sat up and pressed her pussy against my cock head, trying to take me inside her. If she hadn’t been so small, we would have fucked right then and there. No matter what she did, my cock wouldn’t go and I pulled her down to kiss her as she lay on my belly.

I awoke at 8:00 Sunday morning and had to shake my head to remember what day it was or even what time of day it was.

The three of us were still lying on the blankets naked. At 8:30, I dragged myself to the shower and with the water as hot as I could stand, followed by a cold rinse, I finally woke up enough to dress for work. Dee told me she was going shopping with Alison and she’d either text or call later.

I left in plenty of time to run out and feed Sienna’s horses, then hurried to the steakhouse. The Sunday church crowd was even more mind boggling than the Saturday night dinner crowd. We had mostly families and that was a new experience for me, waiting on younger members of the family at nearly all the tables. I like kids though and I made friends with the ones who would let me.

By the time we closed at 4:00 in the afternoon, I was beat and ready to head home to kick back with my sister. I did a little rough figuring in my head, and from Thursday morning until mid afternoon Sunday, I had made five hundred-seventy-two dollars and fifty cents, wages and tips. Plus, I had another two-fifty in cash tips stuffed in my pocket.

As I drove to the apartment, I couldn’t help but think back to less three weeks ago when I was leaving home. I had dreamed of college life and being able to meet girls, finding a part time job, making my own spending money, and hopefully experiencing sex with a girl for the first time.

Boy has my life ever changed for the better!

I had my dirty clothes in a garbage bag and my backpack slung over my shoulder when I unlocked and walked in.

As soon as I closed the door, Kate stepped out into the hallway from my room and saw me. All she wore as she ran to me was one of my T-shirts, and I dropped my clothes and backpack to reach for her.

“Damn, Ray. I have missed my brother’s sexy ass. I’m so happy you’re here. You smell of food - take your clothes off and take a shower and I’ll start your clothes in the washer when you get out. Then I want to cuddle with my brother while he tells me about all the pussy he’s gotten over the past three days.”

“I’ve missed you too, Kate. It feels good to be home and when you ran to me, I could have thrown you in the floor and fucked you, you look so damn sexy.”

“Here, let me help you take your clothes off. I need to see my good friend and welcome him home too,” she told me, kneeling in front of me to loosen my belt and jeans. When she had my cock out, she pulled my boots off then my jeans. She pulled her shirt over her head as she looked up at me, then took my cock in her mouth. I could have shot off as soon as she sucked me into her mouth, but she pulled back and grinned.

“Hurry and get a shower. Come back to me naked and we’ll cuddle on the couch, before I finish you.”

When I came back I had a towel around my waist and Kate was standing naked beside the couch. She had a sheet on the cushions and another one folded back for us to cover up with. I heard the washer running and the TV was on but the sound was barely legible. She was smiling as she held her arms out.

“Lie down on the couch and let me lie in front of you. I want to cuddle and I want your cock between my legs while you hold my titties and tell me all about Dee and your friend Alison.”

“You shaved your pussy!”

“Yes, I wanted to wait and let you shave me, but then I wanted it to be smooth and clean for you when you came home. You can shave me again before your friend comes over on Wednesday.”

“You’re excited about her coming over, aren’t you?”

“You know I am!”

When I was lying on the couch, she turned to lie down in front of me and pull the sheet up over us, though it wasn’t cool in here. As she backed her sexy buttocks up to my belly I pulled my cock up to let it slip between her thighs. She pressed back and slid down until my cock was pressed against her wet pussy. It eased on past her slick opening, after almost slipping it inside her. I wanted it to slip into her pussy, but then I didn’t know what either of us would do if it happened.

She pulled my hand around to place it between her breasts and I cupped one then the other as she pressed her butt back against me and moaned softly, deep in her chest.

“Tell me, Ray. Tell me about you fucking Alison and how in hell you managed not to fuck Dee.”

“How do you know I didn’t?”

“I just had a feeling that you would make her wait. I’m glad you did too. I want you and Dee to make it, and I want the best for both of you. I want it to be true love and not just hot sex between two beautiful young people.”

As she talked, she was fucking her butt back and forth, sensually - ever so slowly. Her pussy was slippery and my cock head would almost pop inside her wet opening - then when she pressed back - it would slip past. Time and again she did this and once or twice, she would bend forward to let my cock press straight against her opening before she moved, to let it pass again.

You’re playing with fire, Kate!”

“I know, and I want you inside me so bad right now, I hurt ... but I also want to wait ... Ray, I could take you right now and never regret it. I know I’ll have you soon and I want it to be the best for both of us ... Now, tell me about how you fucked the pretty girls while I tease my pussy and your cock.”

I told her about Thursday night in my pickup with Dee and Alison naked. I just knew she was going to fuck me when I described each little detail to her. She held her hand in front of her pussy, forcing my cock to spread her wet pussy lips until I knew there was no way it could keep from popping inside her as she slowly worked her hips and lower body back and forth. She let it slip past, but held her fingers in place to catch it each time, and I just knew she was going to let my cock go inside her - I just knew she was. I knew she wanted my cock inside her and the thought brought me closer to ramming my cock into her the next time she let it lodge against her lips ... then at the last possible second, letting it slip past one more time.

I told her about the wine and the chocolate covered strawberries and she started fucking her butt back and forth, faster and faster. I placed my hand over hers, pressing her hand and my cock against her slippery pussy. When I did, she bent forward and held her fingers down to catch my cock before it came to her pussy. I fucked my hips forward and she pushed her butt back. My cock was lodged between her parted pussy lips. She froze, and I did too. My cock head was halfway inside her - the slightest move by either of us would make it pop into her pussy for the first time.

Slowly, she rolled her buttocks and rocked her hips, as she teased and toyed dangerously with her pussy. My cock was straining it was so hard and my heart was beating like a bass drum ... I knew just any second I was going to fuck my sister...

My Aunt Kathryn!

Just thinking her name - my cock already spreading her slick pussy - made me draw closer to spraying cum all over her hand.

I had to think of something else ... I thought of Sienna sitting naked in the tack room, waiting for me to walk in and fuck her slick, hairless pussy again and again until neither of us could fuck anymore. I thought of her sitting on a saddle naked and me standing beside her fucking her until the saddle rack split apart and we crashed to the floor, never stopping as we fucked and rutted against each other until we found the release we were looking for...

With my fingers covered in her slick cum, I reached up to turn her face back toward me as I raised my upper body over hers.

She twisted her head back to meet me, and we kissed like we had never kissed before.

Her butt was pushing back against my cock as she rocked her body forward and back. She was slowly fucking her hips as we kissed. As she would rock her body slowly forward, I would rock my hips back until my cock was against her anus.

Kate gasped and pushed back, as if she was daring my cock to enter her there. Then, with her fingers extended, she spread her legs, throwing her left leg back over mine. Her pussy was wide open with her hand forcing my swollen cock head into her opening. As she continued to fuck her buttocks back, while rolling her hips, my cock was lined up with her pussy. She opened her fingers, pressing the head of my cock even tighter against her opening. My cock came closer and closer to slipping inside her each time she moved.

“RAY!” she gasped as she broke our kiss, pulling her lips away from mine to look at me. Our faces were inches apart and she smiled at me, before quickly pressed her lips to mine once more. I sucked and pulled her tongue as she fucked my mouth.

“KATE!” I gasped into her open mouth.

My cock slipped inside her slippery, waiting pussy.

“OH FUCK YES RAY! Fuck me, Baby! Oh damn, your cock feels so good in my pussy. Fuck me, Baby, fuck meeeee!”

I pushed my cock inside her, then pulled back to shove it even deeper. As I drove my cock into her, she rolled her hips and met me halfway, taking all of me deep inside her. We fucked each other furiously, cumming until we couldn’t. Then, with my cock still hard inside her, Kate kept slowly rolling her lower body, taking my cock deeper and deeper, until she was fucking me hard and fast once again. I rolled her over, and as she lay on her belly, I shoved my cock as deep as I could. My cock was raging as she pushed her buttocks up and back against me. With my hands underneath her, I cupped and pulled her breasts as I pumped her pussy. She took all I gave her, pressing her buttocks back for more as we blasted away at each other.

An hour later, we roused enough to make it to my bedroom. On the bed, Kate sat on my belly with my cock buried to the depths of her pussy, and we fucked again.

Three times during the night I woke up with her grinding her sexy buttocks back against my half hard cock. With her on her side, I fucked her each time until both of us became so worked up we needed more. Once, I rolled over on top of her with her legs spread wide. I sucked her breasts and kissed her lips, ramming my cock to to the very bottom of her pussy until both of us exploded.

The next time I awakened with her hot, sexy butt grinding against my cock, I rolled her over on her belly and lay on top of her. Kate was fucking like crazy as she raised her body. With her knees under her, her butt against my belly, she began slamming her body back to take my cock again and again.

Three times, the next morning, before she went to work, she showered and came to the bedroom naked. The first time, I grabbed her and pushed her forward over the cushioned stool in front of the dressing mirror. I fucked her as if I were raping her, and she laughed and told me to give her all I had. The next time, I met her in the hallway. She laughed like crazy when I grabbed her and we kissed when. I turned her around, then shoved her up against the wall, lifting her until her feet off the floor. With my knee, I forced her legs spread wide apart - and with her big breasts pressed against the wall, I rammed my cock between her buttocks, deep into her pussy as she kicked and fucked her ass back against me wildly. The third time, I finally let her dress for work. When she reached the door, she pulled her skirt up to show me her naked butt and her slick, pink pussy. With my hand under her skirt, I slipped two fingers into her pussy and she fucked my fingers until she sprayed her cum all over my hand. I ran to get a washcloth and as she held her skirt up over her hips, I sucked her pussy until she screamed. Finally, I washed and dried her pussy, so she could go to work.

As we stood at the door, I wanted her to think about us and our time with Sienna coming up. “Sienna asked me to let her put my cock in your pussy the first time we fucked,” I told her. I already knew what Kate would want us to do, now that we’ve fucked.

“Then we’ll play it out, just like she asked you. We’ll fuck each other for the first time, all over again. I want your friend to enjoy our first night together. I know I’m going to enjoy being fucked by you the first time, with her here! I already want her naked body. I want to eat her pussy, while you fuck me! I want you to fuck her, while she eats my pussy ... Ray, I hope you still love me after all this. I want to fuck you again already and my pussy will never stop seeping when you’re this close to me!”

“Kate, you didn’t just give me some pussy, you gave me you. I don’t ever want another man to have your pussy!”

“Neither do I, Ray. No man could ever please me now!”


My schedule for this week couldn’t have been better if I had planned it. I had class orientation Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I had a meeting with my advisor on Thursday morning at 8:30.

I fed Sienna’s horses early each day, texting her throughout the day and getting replies when she could answer. On Wednesday morning while I was at the stables, I sent her a text, asking where I should pick her up at dark. She gave me the name and address of a parking garage downtown and told me she would text me the level and parking space number as soon as she parked.

She told me she would be naked except for a long raincoat and she’d bring a bag with her clothes to wear home. She asked me if I thought Kate would meet us at the door naked and I told her yes.

My sexy Italian lover is anxious to try out her sexuality on a female, and I get to reap the rewards from her and my sister.

‘I’m so fukin hrny I cud fuk you on hood of my car at a red lite’

‘I’m so fukin hrny I cud fuk your ass bent over ur hood at the lite’

‘O fuk yes’


Wednesday at 6:00 I was sitting in my pickup with the engine running when she sent me a text.

‘red door beside front garage entrance on main st. be parked there in 10 mins’

I pulled up to the curb, just past the entrance to the parking garage at exactly 6:10, with my passenger door next to the sidewalk. The red door opened and she stuck her head out. I had the truck door opened and pushed wide before she ran over to bounce her sexy butt into the seat and slam the door. I was rolling as soon as the door closed.

She was wearing a pair of oversize, dark glasses with her tall coat collar pulled up. She turned to me and smiled as she opened her coat and leaned naked across the seat to put her head on my leg.

“I’m so excited, my heart is racing and my pussy is dripping. Look at my nipples, they’re swollen and puffed out like hell and I feel like I could fuck all night,” she told me as she took my hand and pulled it to her mouth.

She kissed and licked my fingers before moving my hand down to smear my wet fingers across her fat, rubbery nipples. I felt them swell and become puffy at my touch. She pulled on my arm, and while watching the traffic, I leaned over to let her brush my fingers through her swollen, slippery pussy lips. My cock was stone cold hard and throbbing as she pushed two of my fingers into her pussy and raised her hips to let one finger slip inside her deeper.

Her legs were splayed and I felt the hard little kernel of her clitty begin to rise up. Just as it popped up she sprayed her cum out and up, covering my hand and her thighs as she moaned - then screamed.

I parked right in front of our apartment. I stepped out and pulled Sienna across the seat, under the steering wheel by her coat collar. I kept pulling and she was laughing so hard she couldn’t stop me when I held her by her arms and pulled her out head-first to stand in front of me.

I reached into the truck and grabbed her bag - then, looking down as I closed the door, I realized she was barefoot.

With my hand on her arm I steered her toward our apartment. Before we reached the door, it opened and Kate stood naked in the doorway. Sienna looked at her and both of them laughed aloud as they reached out. I reached around to grab Sienna’s coat by the lapels, pulling it off her shoulders as she stepped into Kate’s arms.

I threw her bag near the door and piled her long coat on top of it, before I closed and locked the door. When I looked back at them, they were each pulling the other to the floor as they kissed.

They were on their knees when I kicked my boots off, then pulled my jeans down, kicking them off my feet. I pulled my shirt over my head and dropped my boxers in the pile of clothing by the door.

Kate had already pulled Sienna down on top of her. They were kissing and touching each other feverishly, when I moved over behind Sienna to kneel between her legs. She moved her smooth sexy rear back against me and I shoved my cock into her pussy deeper than I had ever been before. I bumped her cervix and she jerked forward, then slammed her butt back for more as I plunged my cock into her depths again and again.

I felt Sienna’s pussy begin to pull and squeeze my cock - I knew she was close. I was determined to hold mine as long as I could. I was excited just to have Kate and Sienna wanting to meet. Now that they’re in the floor naked this soon after meeting, I was determined to have both of them and make sure they had each other before morning.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy before I lost control. She rolled off beside Kate, lying near her as she caressed her breasts and down across her trembling abs.

“Kate, you are so fucking sexy and beautiful. But then, I knew you would be, just from Ray’s descriptions of you. I’ve never kissed a woman other than my sisters, yet I wanted to kiss you as soon as you opened the door.”

“I saw you and Ray when he pulled you out of his truck. Since he first told me you were coming over, I’ve been fantasizing about this. None of my fantasies match what I feel at this minute,” Kate told her. Her hand was cupping Sienna’s breasts, caressing her as she teased a nipple then moved to the other breast as she talked.

I reached out with both hands and they looked up at me. With their hands in mine, I helped them to their feet and pulled their hot naked bodies close. They leaned against me and I steered them toward my bedroom. I needed both of them and I wanted to use everything Kate had shown me about giving a woman satisfaction.

“Kate, Ray told me that you taught him all he knows about making love to a woman and that you and he have done everything but have sex. I just want you to know, my sisters and I are the same way with our younger brother. The three of us have been lovers since we shared the same room growing up. They still live in Texas and we send each other sexy texts and even send naked pics, now that I’ve become more brave after meeting Ray. Except for our brother, that is. None of us have been brave enough to tell him that his three sisters want to fuck him.”

“Sienna, you’d have to know my parents to understand why I’ve refused to let myself go and fuck Ray the way I want to. Truthfully, I really do want to feel his cock inside my pussy so bad at times, I hurt. I know he feels the same way about me but he’s the strong one now. He loves me and he wants me, but he refuses to fuck me because he’s afraid I’ll hate myself and him if I give in and succumb all the things we’ve talked about doing to each other,” Kate told her.

She loves playing these games because she gets so fucking worked up, knowing that if she plays it out just right, Sienna will all but force her to fuck me. I’ve seen Kate do it with Dee and others, but that was before she and I nearly fucked each other to death. Now, she wants Sienna to think she has convinced us to let it happen.

“Kate, I’d love to be brave enough to fuck my younger brother. I know if I did, my sisters would want to be there and fuck him too. I think I know how you feel about Ray. I’ve talked to my sisters about it too and I think we’ve just about decided to make it happen the next time I go back to Texas to see them ... Have you seen Ray fuck another woman?”

“Yes, I have seen him, and I love seeing him fuck his long thick cock in and out of a girl’s pussy.”

“Does it make you want to be the one who has his cock in your pussy?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.