The Freshman - Cover

The Freshman

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Eighteen year old Ray Harrison is fresh out of high school with plans to attend Kansas State University. Ray's hopes of living in a dorm, joining in all the crazy antics he'd seen in the news about college students having fun, are about to be dashed. He's an only child-his parents are school teachers and very strict in their convictions. They have other plans for Ray. Plans that do not include him living in a college dorm!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Aunt  

“Ray, I have you a date for tonight, with a fabulously beautiful girl.”

“Really?”

“Yes. I was on the phone with Carol on my way home, and Dee, her sister came in from work.

“She wants to meet you. I gave her your number. Ray, she is absolutely, the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. She may just steal your heart away from me,” she said as she hugged her tan, naked body to me.

“You mean I finally get to meet Carol’s sister? Did you have to bribe her to get me a date?”

“No silly. Just wait until you meet her. Now lets eat, I’m starved.”

We were washing and drying our dishes when my phone started buzzing on the counter.

“Someone has a text, and I bet I know who this is. Ask her for some naked pics, she has lots of them.”

hi, im carols sis dee she sed we had a date and that u r qt - got n e nekid pics’

I was smiling as I brought up the first pic Kate took of me where my cock was barely showing and sent it with my text.

‘I got ths 1- othr 1 shoz 2 much - u got n e nekid 1s’

‘ill sho u myn u sho me urs’

‘only hav 3 mor - my ant tuk ths 1 hpe its ok 2 snd

I sent the one with my hand on my cock and expected that to be the end of that.

‘OMG, u r HOT’ I sent her when I saw her butt bent forward and her legs straight.

is ths really ur dik’

‘yes’

‘I luv it - wanna meet’

‘with my tung out’ I sent that and laughed, I’d never talked like this in my life and my cock was already hard after seeing Dee naked.

‘u no wer I liv - meet u in frnt n 10’

‘be thr in 5’

‘hpe u lke me u r qt’

‘hpe u lke me 2 u r qt-er’

‘hrry’

Kate was looking over my shoulder as we sent texts and sexy pics back and forth.

“You weren’t lying, Dee is beautiful!” I said.

“Go meet her. Be gentle with her, Ray. She tries to be bold, but she’s shy and she has some things she’ll want to tell you about herself. She’s a good girl though, one you would be proud to love and even marry one day.”

“Whoa, lets not go that fast. I haven’t even met her.”

“You’ll see. Dee will be a friend for life, if you’ll let her. You and she would make some beautiful babies together too!” Kate told me, laughing as she skipped her naked butt across the floor when I tried to pop her with the dish towel.


Just as I was about to turn onto her street I saw blue lights behind me and I just knew I was going to be stopped. When I turned right, they went on by and I was still shaking when I pulled up in front of the same apartment where I had met Kate the day I arrived in Manhattan. There wasn’t a parking place, but I saw a flash of blonde hair, and white skirt, cross in front of my truck and leaned over to open the door.

“I hope you’re Ray,” she said as she hopped in my truck and smiled, pulling her short skirt down when she saw me looking at her panties.

“Wow, I hope you’re Dee. You aren’t just cute, you-are-beautiful!”

“I bet you tell all the girls that when they flash their panties at you,” she said and I had to laugh when she did. Damn, I love her laugh!

“I saw you the other day, you don’t even remember me, do you?”

“Yes I do! You were coming out of Mangini’s as I was going to work. I saw you looking back at me.

“I saw you looking back and laughing at me with the girl at the hostess desk too.”

“She told me that if I didn’t want you, she did.”

No-she-didn’t! Did she really?””

“She sure did, ask her when you go back.”

“Want to go get a coke?”

“Sure, I told Carol we’d probably go get a coke so we could visit. She’s on the phone with Kate now. You really have a pretty aunt. I bet you already love living with her. I’ve seen her naked and she looks so good since she lost her weight. I mean, well, she wasn’t ugly before, just that now she’s so sexy.”

“She’s very pretty and she’s a lot of fun. She decided to be my sister though, she said was too young to have a nephew as old as me. She told me you were very beautiful, and she was right too. You’re at least a 9 point 9.”

“If I were naked, would I get a 10?” Dee asked and laughed when I looked over at her.

“I really wasn’t being fair, you’re already a 10, just because of your smile, your attitude, and your personality.”

“Well Heck! Here I was wanting to get naked for you,” she said and I knew she was teasing.

“Where are we going? I’m lost already,” I told her.

“Take a right up here and go past the campus. You’ll see the Sonic on my side. Let’s go there so we can sit and talk. I want to see you in the light anyway,” she said and she wasn’t laughing.

“Kate told me you worked a lot of hours and sang in the choir on Sunday’s.”

“I worked a lot of hours this past summer to keep busy. When school starts there will be lots of girls hired for part time jobs at the steakhouse and my hours will be cut back because of classes,” she told me seriously.

“Do boys ever have any chance of being waiters there? Mangini gave me an application and told me to fill it out. I took it back today, but he wasn’t there. He told me that he only had one more spot open for a boy.”

“Sure, we’ve had waiters. A few anyway. Are you serious? I could help you get an interview. Mangini likes me.”

“I’m sure he likes all the sexy girls. I know I would if I did the hiring.”

“I do tease him a little, but he’s a good sport. If you’re serious, I’ll call him tomorrow morning and get you an interview. Ray, I can even get you hired, but it will cost you.”

“Name it! I need a good job where I can earn wages and good tips.”

“If I get you the job, you’ll have to take me out to dinner and a movie when you get paid.”

“Are you serious? I’d pay to have a date like that with you,” I said that, shocking myself as I talked to this beautiful girl.

“You’ll have to be a gentleman to get another date with me though,” she looked at me and smiled a cute but serious smile.

“I can promise you now, Mom raised a gentleman. I know how its done. If you’ll wear a long dress, I’ll even wear a coat and tie.”

“Ray Harrison, are you serious? Would you really?”

“Sure. I have coats and ties, and I’d be proud to be seen with you.”

“If I can get tickets to a play, will you take me there instead of a movie?”

“It’s a date, just tell me when and get them for when we’re both off work.”

“You sound as if you already have the job,” she said and laughed her cute little laugh. Damn, Dee is beautiful and I’m shaking.

“Well, I’ll have a job somewhere. If I don’t get one at Mangini’s, I’ll get another one.”

I pulled into a parking place where the lights were brightest, and I could see her face and body. I really started shaking then. I was so nervous, I just knew I would blow my chances with her. This is the most beautiful girl I had ever met in my life and she was sitting here in my pickup talking about going to plays and getting me a job.

“You’re staring at me. You need to order me a diet cherry coke so you won’t make me so nervous,” she told me.

“YOU-ARE-BEAUTIFUL, Dee!”

“Thanks. You’re so handsome with your rugged good looks and hot body, just like Carol told me. Can we be friends now, and not worry about looks?”

“Heck yeah, I mean I’ll try at least. But you can do a lot better than me.”

“I doubt it. I have two very good references from sources I trust dearly.”

“Who would that be?” I asked, wondering if she meant Kate.

“Kate and Carol. Kate has talked to Carol about you since before she found out you were coming to live with her. Carol told me that if Kate said you were a good guy, I needed to at least meet you.”

“And?”

“I’m glad I did, you’re cute, you’re sexy, you have a very rugged, hot body and you’re easy to talk to. Now order me that diet cherry coke on shaved ice so I’ll calm down and stop shaking.”

“You’re shaking? Are you kidding me? I’m shaking, just listening to you describe me,” I told as I cranked the window down and pressed the call button to order. I ordered her a medium diet cherry Coke and me a medium regular cherry Coke. I needed the caffeine AND the sugar. I was shaking and I knew my voice was shaking too. I felt her move on the seat and when I turned around, she sat right next to me.

“May I ask you a question, Ray?”

“Sure. If I can, I’ll answer you.”

“Are you a virgin?”

“No.” I didn’t know what else to say. She came at me on my blindside with that one.

“Good.”

I didn’t know what to say to that either, so I didn’t say anything.

“Aren’t you going to ask me?”

“No.”

“Why? Don’t you want to know?”

“Dee, right now I hardly know what to say. It’s really not important at this time. I like you no matter what you are, who you are, or what you’ve done. I just want to be friends with the most beautiful girl at K-State. Please don’t think I’m hung up on beauty when I say that, because I’m not ... I was allowed to date once a week in high school. My dates were mostly hand picked and those who weren’t, had to be checked out by the FBI and the CIA.

“I even had to get permission to date a girl the second time, but was never allowed to date the same girl two weeks in a row. I’ve met some nice girls and I’ve met some who were already planning to get married as soon as they graduated. I’ve met some very pretty girls and some not so pretty. I’ve also met some girls who wanted to kiss, and feel, and touch as soon as it was dark. But I’ve never met a girl as beautiful as you. I never had a cellphone until a few days ago, so I never got to learn about texting and sexting until I came here. I’ve already learned how to do both, though. Kate showed me a lot and I’ve met two girls who love to text naughty talk and even send sexy pics too. I hope I haven’t made you want to drink your coke and leave. I really do like you and I wanted you to know that even though I can’t help but look down at your crotch or down between those beautiful breasts, I am a gentleman. Or I can be when I really try,” I said as I looked at her.

She was smiling, then she grinned.

“I like your sexy ass too, Ray. I’m shy too when it comes to talking one on one like this. I could never express myself the way you did just now, but I can get over in a corner and text as naughty and nasty as any girl in Kansas. I have even more naughty pics on my phone than what I sent you. I took them myself and I still get excited just looking at them. It makes me feel bold when I see myself naked, and I love the feeling. I don’t want to be really bad and get into trouble, but I would like to be brave enough to do daring things like all the other girls talk about. I have to be careful though, I know Carol already looks at my phone and snoops in my books. I even locked my phone once and forgot my password. Mom had to pay to get it turned back on. All my pics and texts I had saved were erased. I really think Mom made that happen too.”

“Do you send naked pics to a lot of boys?”

“You’re the first person I’ve ever sent a naughty sext too. I was dying to meet a boy I could trust to send all of them to. Want to see them now?” she asked as she pulled her phone out of it’s case.

“I’d love to, but first, I want to know - why me?”

“Because my sister said Kate told her you were a really nice guy. I already knew you weren’t experienced, I overheard them talk about you lots of times. I already know you lost your virginity last night too. Are you mad because I eavesdropped and found out all that about you?”

“No, not at all. You knew about last night and you still wanted to meet me?”

“Yes. I wanted to meet a nice boy who could be my friend, maybe even be a friend with benefits later, if we really like each other. I didn’t want a jock who only wanted my ass then kick me to the curb, or ask me to sit at home on weekends while he goes out with the boys. I have friends who do that every weekend, just to get screwed in the back seat of a car on Wednesday night when they’re supposed to be at church.”

“Wow. I thought you said you couldn’t express yourself.”

“Well, I couldn’t until you gave me courage,” she told me as I paid the carhop. I turned to hand Dee’s coke to her and she was sitting cross legged in my seat with her white panties exposed.

I looked up at her face and she smiled as she sipped on her straw.

“I know you can see them and I’d be disappointed if you turned away after the first time. I want to be daring, Ray. Will you let me be daring and keep me safe too?”

“Safe from who, and how safe?”

“Safe from anyone who would harm me because I’m dying to do daring, naughty things. Safe from anyone who may think I’m flirting, when I’m actually teasing you.”

“You’d better start worrying about me first,” I told her and she laughed.

“I’m not worried about you. You would never do anything I didn’t want you to do, and you know it.”

“Dee, I’m an eighteen year old boy who has never even seen a girls panties before yesterday. I lost my virginity last night with my aunt assisting me and here I am the day after the big event, looking at the most beautiful girl in Kansas. She exposes her crotch to me and smiles when I feel guilty and look away. I won’t be able to look away forever. I’ll want to see more and if you show me more, I’ll want even more after that.”

“But you’d never touch me, unless I wanted you to. I already know that about you. Don’t worry, I’m not a prick tease either. Yes, I know what that means, don’t look so shocked. I know lots of dirty words and I know lots of naughty things my friends have done that I’m dying to try. I’ve been a good girl all my life and I knew what you were talking about when you told me about your parents.

“Ray, I don’t want to lose my virginity. YET, that is. But I want to come close, and do everything BUT have a cock penetrate me. Does that make me a tease? Does it make me a cock tease? Yes, I know that term too. Will you be my friend? The special friend I’ve been looking for?”

“Will I get hurt?” I asked. I could see me being teased then tossed aside for some tall jock who could spew a line like a TV preacher and whose dad was rich enough to sway her in spite of her convictions.

“Ray, if you’ll be my special friend, I’ll give you every thing I have except my virginity, and I mean EVERYTHING too.”

“Dee, you don’t even know me. How can you offer me this? You’re a living, breathing sexy, doll ... a wet dream. There will always be boys and even men who would kill me to get to you.”

“I know you better than you think I do, Ray. I can prove it too, but only if you’ll let me.”

“Prove it then. If you can prove to me you know me that well, I’ll be your man. Just remember, even though we’ll be friends only, don’t ever hurt me intentionally or try to make me jealous with another boy OR man when you’re with me. Don’t flirt or expose yourself to someone else to make them come-on to you.”

“I’m not talking about doing it that way, Ray. I want to expose myself to you in public, I want you to see me and want me. I want you to see me being naughty and know I’m yours. I don’t give a damn about anyone else.”

“But Dee, you still don’t know me, we just met.”

“I already know three things about you that are important to me. I know when we become best friends, I’ll learn a thousand more reasons to want you as my best male friend.”

“What three things can you possibly know about me so soon?”

“I know you’re honest. You told me about last night and you didn’t have to.”

“I know you have a big cock, because Kate herself told Carol and me that you do.”

“I know I can trust you not to hurt me, no matter what I do to make you look at me. I’m exposing my panties to you right now, and any other boy in this town would have made a grab for me, and you know it.”

“It just may be, that I don’t like white panties!” I told her in a snippy voice, and she laughed aloud, spewing her Coke. She took another long sip on her straw and handed her cup to me. I watched as she extended her legs and slipped her panties off. She handed them to me and I took them as I handed her cup back to her.

“Are you sure you don’t like white? Tell me what color you prefer and I’ll wear them for you. Tell me your favorites and I’ll wear them when we’re together and take them off in a crowd and hand them to you.”

Dee turned toward me and sat with her knees up, her feet in the seat. I could see her pussy lips pressed tightly together by her thighs and my cock jerked so hard, I just knew she had to see it. Her pussy hair is coal black and shiny in the lights all around us. It looked as if she kept it cut. Her hair wasn’t long and it wasn’t curly, it was short and straight.

“Yes, I had my hair bleached out blonde. Mom told me she wanted to see me as a blonde.”

“Do you always do something as drastic as bleaching your hair, because your mom wanted you to?”

“No, but Carol and Daddy wanted to see me as a blonde too. Which do you prefer?”

“I love dark hair, the darker the better. As dark as mine even.”

“As dark as my pussy hair?”

“Yes, and darker if possible.”

“My hair is naturally the color of my pussy hair. I’d let it grow out or even change it back for you.”

“Do you trim your pussy?”

“No. It grows odd, doesn’t it? It never gets long and it never curls.”

“Is it soft or bristly?”

“Soft ... do you want to feel?”

“Yes, but I’ll wait.”

“What if I wanted you to touch me?”

“I’d tell you that you’ll have to wait.”

“Would you really?” she asked and smiled.

“Yes. You just met me and I’m not going to touch your pussy. I want more from you than a quick feel between your legs.”

“What do you want from me, Ray. How much and for how long?”

“I want whatever you have to give and I want all you’ll let me have for as long as I know you.”

“Is that all? Heck, that will be easy, if you’ll let me have the same!”

Both of us laughed and it felt good just being here. I can’t get over her looks, no matter if she does want me to.

We sat and talked for close to an hour, then I drove her home. When I walked her to her door, we kissed lightly and she hugged me as she looked up at me.

“I really enjoyed tonight, Ray. It was special to meet you, and just sit and talk.”

“I really enjoyed it too, Dee. You’re fun and I love talking to you. I hope I get to see you again.”

“I was hoping you’d ask. Please call me and let’s do something soon.”

“I will, I promise. I have to confess something too, I really do like those little white panties you gave me.”

“Good, I have plenty and if you’ll let me, I’d love to be your friend. I’d love to take my little lacy panties off and hand them to you in a crowd too...

“Good night, Ray... please - don’t forget about me.”

“I’ll never forget about you. Good night, Dee. Hold onto your panties for now. Don’t let anyone else have them either, I may get bold enough to ask for them one day.”

“Please do, I can hardly wait.”


I was at the stables before 9:30 the next morning. I couldn’t wait any longer. I fed the horses and put some fresh hay out. I was brushing the dirt and loose hair from their coats when I looked up to see Sienna leaning against the corner post of the walkway where the feed troughs are mounted. She was smiling when I looked up to see her.

Today, she was dressed even more casual than yesterday. She wore a faded denim western shirt, loosely tucked in at her waist over a thin, white ribbed undershirt. Her denim shirt wasn’t buttoned and when she moved I could see her dark nipples through the ribs of her undershirt.

“I’m glad I hired you, Ray. No one has ever brushed my horses except me. Most of the time, they would never stand still and let them. At times neither of them will let me brush them unless I put a lead rope on them and tie them up short,” she spoke, still standing over close to the end of the walkway with her arms crossed under her breasts.

“My grandpa’s horses are old, like I told you. They loved this and I’m pretty sure they only felt the brush and the currycomb when I was there and took the time. When I finished, they would trot out into the pasture to a place where there was no grass and roll in the dirt and dust.”

“You have a gentle stroke with that brush. You’ll have them spoiled to your touch.”

“Sometimes, I brush my sister’s hair to help it dry. Then at times she will sit in the floor naked in front of me and let me brush her hair while we talk or watch TV.”

“You make me want my hair brushed just like that.”

“Come on, I’m almost through. I’d love to see you sit at my feet, while I brushed your long black mane.”

“You tempt me, damn you.”

“I would absolutely love to brush your long mane, Sienna.”

“I ... Maybe some other time?”

“When you know that you can trust me?”

“I suppose. I do want it though ... and...”

“and ... you sitting naked in front of me, letting me use this brush on your long mane.”

“DAMN YOU, Ray Harrison. How is it you seem to know what I’m thinking?”

“It was just a guess. I was brushing her long black mane and your eyes were following the brush, not looking at me or your mare. I told you about me brushing my sister’s hair as she sat naked at my feet and you said you wanted yours brushed like that.”

“I brought my art supplies today. Do you still want us to collaborate on a cartoon?” she asked quickly, and I knew she was nervous. Not only about us doing an erotic cartoon together, but still nervous about wanting her hair brushed just as I had described.

“I brought all of mine too. Where can we go to have enough light and still not be seen? I mean, in case someone walks up,” I told her, reaching over to pick up my art case and my box of pencils and chalk.

“The main tack room has fluorescent lighting. We could go in there,” she said and walked that way.

I followed her inside and she flipped the light switch, then walked over to take the wide straps of her art bag off her shoulder and place it on one end of a long work bench with leather-working tools scattered about.

I placed my art case and my box of pencils on the other end as she began to move all the tools back out of the way.

“Last night, as I was gathering up all my supplies I’d need today, I was thinking about you and what we had planned for today,” she said and looked around at me. She was smiling and I knew it was good. I love this, almost secret, sensual smile of hers.

“Tell me. Was it erotic? Was it about us, or what you wanted us to draw today?

“I thought it would be fun if we switched up and drew each other’s character, in the beginning. That way each of us would have a good idea of how we wanted them to look in the comic strip.”

“Are you sure you trust me with Allie Catt? You’ve seen my drawings of the females I let Tom play with in his stories.”

“I already love the way you draw female felines. I want to try and draw your naked body, with Tom’s characteristics to see if I can make him as desirable to Allie Catt as I can when she is at her horniest.”

“Does that mean I get to draw you naked with Allie’s characteristics?”

“I thought it would be fun, what do you think? We can start out that way and change if we need to.”

“I think it would be fun, too. Let me have your art pad and you take mine. Then when we start drawing the comic strip, we’ll use the characters we draw today.”

With the overhead lights, and the work bench lights, we stood beside each other and started drawing. She had a small image of Allie Catt drawn on the top right of the paper and I used that image to draw her to a much larger scale and with a lot more detail. I wanted this to be the most erotic, most explicit cartoon I had ever drawn.

I drew a large barn out in the middle of a pasture, with Allie Catt sitting on a saddle that had been thrown across a corral fence. She was naked and I gave her the sexiest buttocks and breasts I could pull from my imagination. I drew her from two angles, front and back as her butt fit the saddle seat and her fat pussy lips were pressed into the hard leather in front.

Sienna turned to look over my shoulder, placing her hand on my back. I turned my head and we were only inches apart with our lips. She leaned closer and her breast was pressed against my arm. My cock was instantly hard.

“Allie Catt looks better than I have ever seen her, Ray. I love her breasts and look at that sexy ass on my favorite pussycat.”

“Let me see Tom,” I told her and leaned closer to her as she pressed against me even more.

“He’s extremely aroused, Ray. He knows that Allie Catt wants him and he’s ready to give her all she wants.”

“Then let’s swap again and let me draw Allie next to Tom and you draw Tom next to Allie.”

“This is making me horny as hell, Ray. Are collaborating erotic cartoonists allowed to interact and express their true feelings?”

“The way you’re making me feel right now, you may not want to pursue that.”

“I feel the need to be closer to the source of my inspiration.”

“I feel your breath on my face now, Sienna. If we get any closer, I’m going to kiss you and we won’t be able to finish this.”

“Oh yes we will. I called my sisters last night and told them about meeting you, and how you had given me a completely bold new outlook on my life. I told them we were going to draw one of the raunchiest, naughtiest, nastiest, sexiest, most graphic erotic cartoons ever with Allie Catt and your hero, Tom Catt...

“They want me to send a pic of you to them, they also want pics of the cartoons as we draw them.”

“A pic of me?”

“Yes, with just your jeans, boots and hat on, no shirt. I told them all about you, Ray. I couldn’t hold back once I started talking about you. I hope that was alright.”

“I never knew there was very much to tell about me. I’ve always thought of myself as being just sort of plain.”

Just plain sexy as hell, is all you are! I shouldn’t have said that. ... but you are damn it ... Will you turn around and let me take a pic of your backside?”

“Just my butt?”

“No, I meant take a pic of you facing away from me. Then I want a profile of you, with you leaning back against that saddle over there, wearing your hat.”

“You should let me take one or two of you also.”

“It wasn’t me, my sisters wanted to see. Just hold still.”

Sienna took the two pics as I posed the way she turned me and then made me bend forward. She did want a pic of my butt after all.

“Let me see them,” I said when she started texting.

“Look at this, Ray. I told Rosella and Estella that your butt was so damn sexy, and now I can prove it to them,” she said as she held her phone up for me to see.

“I never knew I looked like that!

“You, my new friend, have a very nicely built, very sexy ass,” she told me and smiled when I looked her way.

“Look, Rosella has answered me. She’ll tell me that you aren’t here with me - wait and see.”

‘nice ass tke 1 with u n it 2’

“I told you! They’ve both been after me for over a year to have an extramarital affair, before I go nuts. Now, they don’t believe me when I meet a handsome, sexy young stud ... Ray, let’s give them something to think about. Want to?”

“Sure, want me to take one of you next to the same saddle?”

“No, I want to really shock them. Will you help me?”

“Sure.”

I looked at her and she was pulling her denim shirt off, leaving her with only the thin ribbed, sleeveless undershirt on. I could see her nipples and her areola clearly visible through the thin material.

“I know you can see my nipples, but this is necessary to show my sisters that I do in fact have a very sexy, live young man with me.”

“So, what do you have in mind?” I wasn’t sure what I was supposed to do, but I was ready for whatever may happen now.

“Pretend you are Tom and I am Allie. Pull your jeans down below your cock. I want to try something. I’ve just had the most erotic, sexiest, image of Tom and Allie and I want to try it.”

My cock was hard and she was eager to get a look at it.

“MY GOD, RAY!”

“WHAT?”

Your cock is fucking huge!”

“Well, I hope you still like me,” I said and she laughed.

“Oh-I-do-like-you-alright. Pull your shirt off and leave your jeans open with your cock out like that. I’ll have them screaming for more.”

“Sienna, are you sure about all this?”

“Please, Ray?” she pleaded and I stripped my shirt over my head. She was taking one pic after the other as I did.

“Put your hat back on and let me take another one,” she told me and I did as she asked.

“Here, you take my cellphone and snap the pic when I tell you. I hope you still like me after I do this. I have never in my life wanted to be so brazen and so daring, but I am Allie Catt at this very moment, and I am a pussy in heat!” she said as she knelt in front of me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.