The Freshman - Cover

The Freshman

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Eighteen year old Ray Harrison is fresh out of high school with plans to attend Kansas State University. Ray's hopes of living in a dorm, joining in all the crazy antics he'd seen in the news about college students having fun, are about to be dashed. He's an only child-his parents are school teachers and very strict in their convictions. They have other plans for Ray. Plans that do not include him living in a college dorm!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Aunt  

Cheryl raised her body to slide up over my belly. My cock was limp and cozy between my legs as she raked her breasts across me. My cock jerked, then lazily fell back on my thigh. I felt the same way. This girl had just sucked the life out of my cock and here I was, supposedly, teaching her about sex.

“Cheryl?”

“Yes, Ray? Was it good?”

“The absolute best ever!”

Ray, was it really? It was beautiful, watching you while I was doing that. I knew then, what you meant about turning your whole being over to a girl sucking your cock. I love the feeling of giving you that much pleasure. I wanted it to be so good for you, that you and I both would remember my first blow job forever. I wanted to make you cum in my mouth—and my own body felt as if it was me, who was getting pleasure, not giving. When you started cumming in my mouth, I wasn’t sure I could swallow all of it. Then you kept on and on and you even fucked your hips up to make your cock go really deeper into my throat. I got my own cum right then, I was so excited and so turned on, just from seeing and feeling you get yours.”

“Was it really that good for you, that you got your own cum by giving me a blowjob?”

“Fuck yes it was! I felt so good, just knowing I could make you cum with my mouth. I hope we can do that again before morning. But first, I want to know about fucking and getting your fat cock in my pussy.”

“Are you sure you’ve never done anything like that before?”

“Never in my life ... but ... well, I did watch Marcia once when she thought I was asleep on the couch. I knew then, that one day I would do that, and I would be even better than her at it. I was so fucking horny I could have shoved her off her boyfriend’s little dick and sucked it until he screamed. She didn’t even let him cum and I had read where a girl always lets her man cum, even if she doesn’t swallow.”

“You held that back on me, didn’t you?”

“Yes ... but Ray, I was so afraid I’d never be able to make you cum! I was afraid I’d never be that good with your huge cock in my mouth. You are literally three times as long as he is and she brags on his dick like he’s a bull in a pasture full of cows. You are fucking HUGE compared to him.”

“Are you going to tell her?”

“You’re damn right I am! I’ll tell her that I sucked a real man’s cock and he shot cum down my throat until I could hardly swallow the last of it!”

“What will you do if she wants to know who it was?”

“I’ll tell her to go find her jock, with his little bitty dick and suck him, that I’ll never tell who my men are.”

“Good for you. Never tell, and anything they say about you will sound like a lie because they don’t even have a name.”

“Kate told you that, didn’t she?”

“She told me to never brag or tell a girl’s name. I swore to her that I wouldn’t. You and Lisa are the only ones who know about my sister and me being close. Well, Lisa’s sister knows too.”

“They’re the two sisters you fucked at the same time, aren’t they?”

“Yes. Would you like to meet them sometime?”

“COULD I REALLY? I mean could I be there with all of us naked? Would Kate be there?”

“WHOA! Let’s don’t get too many at once.”

“Shit, Ray - I’m serious. Would you let me come over and see you and Kate? I mean, well, and maybe we could, you know, get naked and fuck around?”

“Really?”

“Fuck yes. I’m still a virgin, and I just gave my first blowjob, but I’m ready to learn all I can about sex.”

“Cheryl, if we did get together like that, with Kate or Lisa, you’d never tell would you?”

“Ray, I promise. I’ll never even tell that you were here tonight and taught me to suck cock, and to fuck and even showed me lots of other things that you promised me you would - that we haven’t gotten around to yet.

“Cheryl, I don’t want your name or any of our friend’s names ever mentioned in any way, about the times we’re together. You know I’d never tell anyone but Kate about you and me. You’ve already sent texts and sexts back and forth with Lisa. Though you’ve never met her, she told me she wants to meet you too, and she’s asked me if there was a way we could all be naked together sometime. She’s just now lost her virginity and she loves sex.”

“Can I send Kate a pic of your cock now?”

“It looks sort of beat up at the moment. Why don’t I send her one of you lying back on the couch with your legs spread and a big smile on your face?”

“Hell yes! Then I want to roll over and let you take one of my ass, with my bald pussy showing.”

“Damn, just listen to my sexy new friend get into this sexting and fucking fun!”

“I wish I could send her one with your cock in my pussy.”

“We haven’t gotten it in your pussy yet.”

“No, but you can bet both of those super-balls of yours that we will.”

“Want to take a break, get a drink and eat a snack before I start on your body?”

Start on my body? Just what sort of evil tricks do you have planned for me?”

“I have a lot of things in mind, before I let you put my cock in your pussy.”

“Let me put it in? Could I really put your cock in my pussy? I know I want to send a pic of that to Kate.”

“Then you better remember to do it. I’ll be too excited about getting some of your pussy about then.”

“Want another Coke?” she asked as she stood naked with the fridge door open and looked back at me.

I had my phone in my hand, with the camera focused for a closeup when she turned to look back. Her sexy ass was just perfect to get the best shot. When she turned, her breasts were too.

“Sure, Coke is fine ... Did I tell you how sexy you look?”

“Yes, but I love hearing you say that, even though I know you just want some pussy.”

“Bend over and show me your sexy butt, and make sure your legs are spread so I can get a good shot of your pussy too.”

“Like this?” she said and bent at her waist with her ass high, her legs spread as she smiled back at me.

“Perfect, now come over here and sit beside me so you can send Kate both pics.”

I handed her my phone and grabbed two clean paper plates from the stack. I filled each of us two more taco shells apiece, then topped them with shredded lettuce, shredded cheese and salsa. I opened her Coke and looked over at her as she hit send.

I looked up at the clock and it was only 9:30 so I knew Kate was still up. Sure enough, my phone buzzed and Cheryl picked it up.

“May I?”

“Sure, see what she says.”

‘Im jelus’

“Tell her we’ll come see her one day soon when you get off early and we’ll have a party.”

“Yes, I love this...

“Look at this, Ray,” she said when my phone buzzed.

‘can I hav sum puzze 2?”

“Can I text her back?”

“Sure, what are you going to tell her?”

“See?”

we both want sum of urs 2’

“Send it, this could get interesting.”

‘mks 3 of us’

That was the last we heard from Kate and I had to wonder if she really meant it.

Cheryl and I ate our tacos and drank our Cokes, then cleaned up the mess we had made. Back in her room, she was ready to get right back to our sex play.

“Have you ever had your breasts kissed?” I asked and she grinned at me.

“Never before. Is that next on the agenda?”

“Yes. I think that’s a great place to start, don’t you?”

“Yes. I know I don’t have as much as some girls, but I love my titties. They are so sensitive I can almost make myself get a cum. But then it just slips away.”

“You have had cums, right?”

“Yes, I know that’s what they were. I was wet and I felt really good afterward.

“Usually, when a girl get her orgasm, it grips her insides, then spreads over her body like the most pleasurable feeling ever, especially in her pussy.”

“How does yours make you feel?”

“Mine starts building in my my balls and my heart begins beating so fast and so hard, it feels like I’m about to explode. Then when I start shooting, I feel so good all over that I get light headed.

“Wow, I never knew all that.”

“Have you ever had a gynecologist examine you, Cheryl?”

“Yes, and I’m so glad it was a woman too. I have a friend back home whose mom took her to a male gynecologist and she was so embarrassed when he did his digital exam. She told me that she was so aroused that she squirted cum up to his elbow and he just laughed as he wiped it off and continued her exam.”

“WOW. Have you ever squirted when you get a cum?”

“I never have, but according to what she said, I get minor cums compared to hers.”

“How’s that?”

“She told me that when she does things to make herself cum, her cum squirts all over the place and she even gets lightheaded, the sensation is so intense.”

“How do you do it? Do you mind if I ask that?”

“I don’t mind, after all you kissed my pussy and let me give you a blowjob with the promise of more to come, so to speak. Ray, I love the way you can just talk to me about anything and make me feel so important and so attractive at the same time.”

“Cheryl, you are important to me as a friend, and hopefully as a lover. You are extremely attractive too and I’m lucky just to be here with you tonight.”

“I’m the lucky one. I could have picked a complete dumb-ass for my first guy and I could have been scarred for life.”

“So, you were out to pick a guy?”

“NO ... That’s not what I meant, and stop asking me questions like that! I saw you when you first came in the supermarket the other day, and I was scared to death you would use another checker. I could have screamed, I was so happy, when you and Kate came to my lane.”

“Just look at us now. It must have been fate, don’t you think?”

“Yes, I thought of that too. Now stop with this shit and examine my naked, horny-ass body. I want to know everything you know about a woman’s body, and I want to know all the secret things Kate has taught you.”

“I want to do it different than when she showed me about her body. I want to show you by touch and feel and tell you what I’m doing and why. I’m going to start with your nipples, then your breasts - then I want to get at your sexy ass before I show you what a treasure you have between your thighs.”

“Treasure? You sound as if we’re going on a treasure hunt inside my pussy.”

“We are, Cheryl ... We certainly are. Now lie down on your bed near this side. I want to stand here beside the bed as I touch you and make you feel like you’re about to literally explode in one huge orgasm.”

“Yes, Doctor.”

“I’ll have that little, smart-mouth screaming for me to fuck you in a matter of minutes. Trust me, Cheryl, I was taught by a perfectionist, who was schooled by a genius - in the art of erotically exploring womens bodies.”

“Are you bullshitting me?”

“No, now hush while I begin. Don’t fight me off either, if I happen to find a really sensitive spot on your body - and I will find all of them too, before we’re through.”

“Do I close my eyes or keep them open,” she asked as she lay on the bed and stretched out.

“Open for now. I want you to see me and feel me too. Later, you won’t be able to see me, I’ll be behind you. Did you tell me that your nipples were really sensitive?”

“Yes and when I touch both of them, I get the most erotic feeling ever and my pussy floods, I cum so much.”

“I’m still not convinced that you really are getting your cum. I hope you’re not anyway.”

Why do you hope I’m not? I thought that was the reason you wanted me to lie here, so you could see me have them.”

“Because I want you to have orgasms that will shake your world and make your body feel like an earthquake occurred in your belly.”

Do me an earthquake, Doc.”

“What does it feel like when I touch your nipples like this?” I asked and barely traced my finger tips around her swollen nipple.

Fuck, Ray! No one has ever touched my nipples but me and that feels like my whole nipple is about to pop off. How do you do that?”

“Just scientific know-how ... How does this feel when I do both of them at once?” I asked and traced my fingertips around both nipples as they swelled and puffed out.

“I feel my pussy getting wet and I feel my titties wanting more of your touch. Damn, you are so gentle and your fingers know just where to be too. Did you learn this from your perfectionist teacher or did you learn this in the back seat of a car?”

“I had never touched a woman’s breast before I arrived in Manhattan. Hell, I had never even seen a naked breast. I just happened to be the luckiest guy in the world to have a sister who wanted me to know all about a woman’s anatomy. She wanted to use her own body and knowledge, to school me in the art of seduction and using erotic stimulation.”

“Are you seducing me with your touch?”

“No, you seduced me with your eyes, your smile, and your sexy ass. I’m just following up on your seduction with my own stimulation...

“When I touch your neck like this, what does that do?”

“Damn, Ray. You make me want you on top of me so bad I’m beginning to ache in my lower belly. It’s a good ache though and suddenly, I feel like I need to pee again.”

“I thought you just peed.”

“I did ... I don’t really feel like I can go, it’s just that my pussy feels like I want to pee or something!

“If you need to go again, you can. I’ll wait.”

“NO! Keep going and don’t stop touching me when you ask questions! I have no idea what is happening to my body, but I love it already and I want more of it.”

“You’re being erotically stimulated, Cheryl. From now on when we’re together, I will know exactly where and how to touch you to make you aroused.”

“I’m so fucking aroused now, I may hurt you Ray! Can’t you do me faster?”

“No, we can’t rush this. We’ll miss too much. I’m going to kiss your neck and ear ... You lie perfectly still and let me do this. I promise you, you’ll feel like you are about to explode.”

“I already do. I’m not sure I can take much more.”

“Yes you can and you will too.”

“OH RAY, I think I may be getting ready to have a really big orgasm when you do that and touch my nipple at the same time. My pussy is leaking and my legs are shaking, I’m so excited.”

“Do you like this when I kiss your ear and suck your earlobe?”

“OH DAMN, RAY, that’s not fair!”

“What if I were to kiss your nipple like this?”

“OOOOOHHHHHH YESSSsssss.”

“Was that an orgasm?”

“YESSSsssss! Ray, I have never in my whole life, felt like that. Will it happen again?”

“Let’s try this other nipple and see.”

“OOOOOHHHHHH YESSSsssss.”

“Did it happen again?”

“YESSSsss, Oh Yes it did!”

“I’m going to suck one nipple and hold your other one with my thumb and forefinger while I pull it and caress it. Tell me if you get another orgasm.”

“OHHHhhhh DAMMMnnnnnn. Don’t stop. Don’t ever stop.”

“Was that another one?”

“Oh hell yes.”

“I’m going to kiss your belly now, but I’m going to keep one hand on your breasts, back and forth from one to the other. You can cum anytime you feel like it.”

“OHHHHH DAMMMnnnnnn RAY, you’re torturing me!”

“Want me to stop?”

“NOooooo.”

“I’m not going to kiss your pussy yet. I want you to roll over and then move back close to this side. I want to kiss the backs of your legs and I want to kiss your sexy butt too, Cheryl.”

“If you kiss my ass, you’ll get wet, Ray ... I have cum dripping all over me down there.”

“Is this the same cums you were getting before?”

No Way In Hell, are these the same. Fuck, I have cum all over my ass and I still want more.”

“When I kiss your feet, does that make your pussy feel good?”

“YES.”

“When I kiss your ankle does it make your pussy feel better?”

“YES, YES.”

“When I kiss behind your knee, does that make your pussy feel even better than before?”

“OH HELL YES!”

“When I kiss the back of your leg, does it feel even better than before?”

“Oh Ray, I just got a cum and I really believe it squirted out all over the bed sheet.”

“Want me to stop and clean up the mess?”

“NO! I want more. I want all you have until you let me put your cock in my pussy and let me fuck you.”

“You’re going to fuck me now?”

“YES I am damn it! When I do get your cock in my pussy, I’m going to fuck you until neither of us can fuck any more.”

“I like the way that sounds. But first, I want to pull your butt cheeks apart and see if you really do have cum between them. If I find cum back here, may I lick it and suck it from your butt?”

“OH-DAMN-RAY! Will you really do that? I mean, I may be getting another cum right this minute ... OH FUCKKKKK YES.”

“Hold onto that one, I want to get it while it’s fresh.”

Her buttocks, thighs, and pussy were so wet, I could hardly get a grip to pull them open.

“Cheryl, relax, Baby. Let me lick between your buttocks and suck your cum from between your buttocks.”

“I can’t take much more of this!”

“I can stop.”

“NOOOOoooo.”

“Good, I didn’t want to. Tell me when I hit a really sensitive spot between your butt cheeks.”

I was grinning at her clenched buttocks, then I slipped my fingers between them and pulled her open. She relaxed just a little and I had my face buried between her buttocks.

I knew she would try and buck me off, so I went straight for her butthole and rammed my tongue as deep inside her as I could.

There was no doubt about her orgasm. She flooded her cum all the way back to my mouth and I sucked it up like a puppy drinking warm milk from a bowl.

I was determined to suck her pussy from the front, and suddenly stopped as if I were through.

“RAY?”

“Yes?”

“Are you going to suck my pussy?”

“I wanted you to ask me to.”

Please suck my pussy, Ray! I need it so bad and I’ve gotten so many cums I feel like I’m floating on air!”

“Roll over and let your legs hang off the bed. Scoot all the way out until your sexy butt is halfway off, then spread your legs wide. Put your pillows under your head, I want you to be able to look down at me when I eat your pussy, Cheryl.”

“OH FUCK!”

“No. Suck first, then if you really want to, we can fuck.”

“YES I WANT TO. Eat my pussy, then fuck me.”

“I thought you were going to fuck me?”

“YES, YES I am.”

“Tell me if you like it when I eat your pussy, Cheryl. Kate told me that most women love it. She really goes wild when I eat her pussy and she cums all over my face.”

“Ooooooo Damnnnn, Ray.”

“Ready?”

“PLEASE?”

I was as excited about this as she was. I love making love to her and making her cum so many times. This was my first time to try all the different ways Kate has shown me to make a woman’s body explode with pleasure.

I bent over Cheryl’s pussy with my hands gripping the tops of her thighs. Then I moved both hands to her belly just above her mound. I was breathing on her pussy and she was shaking already. She was lying still, but she was like a spring loaded trap, I knew she could go off any second.

With my right hand open, I patted her snug little pussy, right over her puffy lips, as if I were spanking it lightly. She moaned and remained still, but tensed the muscles in her legs.

“Look at me down here, Cheryl. I’m going to kiss your pussy.”

“RAY—Just do it!”

“I hope you like this, I’ve only done this a few times.”

“I love it already, now DO ME.”

She raised her head from her two pillows and I looked right at her, then bent to lick the sides of her pussy.

“I can’t take this, Ray. Do something.”

“Put your legs on my shoulders, Cheryl.”

“You’re going to do it, aren’t you?”

“Do what?”

“Eat my pussy.”

“Do you want me to?”

YES, PLEASE EAT MY PUSSY.”

“Like this?” I said and licked her pussy from bottom to top.

“YES, MORE.”

She reached down to put both her hands on top of my head, locking her fingers in my hair, as if she wanted to pull me closer to her pussy and hold me there. She relaxed her hold on my head, but kept her hands in locked in my hair. I reached up with both my hands, and with my open palms, I cupped both her breasts.

“OH YES. Do it now.”

She looked at me as I looked up at her and smiled, just before I opened my mouth and covered her small pussy with my lips. I licked her pussy, staying away from her clitty, then sucked her pussy lips into my mouth until they were swollen and pouting. Her whole body stiffened and I knew she was close.

I tightened my grip on her breasts and pushed my tongue into her pussy to find her clitty. I found the little bud and it was ready for attention. When I touched my tongue to it the first time, it popped up twice as big.

“OOOOoooooohhhhhh, YES!”

“Cum for me, Cheryl,” I told her and put my mouth back, teasing her clitty. I felt it really pop up this time, while I stroked it with my tongue.

“Come fuck me, Ray. I have GOT to have your cock inside me. I can’t wait, I can’t take this anymore. I NEED YOUR COCK!”

“We may hurt your pussy if we go too fast, Cheryl.”

“Then get on the bed and let me fuck you. I need your fucking cock, Ray. I need it now!”

“Just be careful. I already want a lot more of your pussy and we haven’t even fucked.”

“Lay back, damn it. I have GOT to have this,” she told me, and when I lay beside her, she rolled over on top of me, kneeling with her hands between her legs. My cock was rigid. It was like solid oak, and even the skin was stretched tight, it was so swollen. Cheryl raised my cock and when I bent to look down at her pussy, she pressed my cock head right at her slick, very tight opening.

“Be careful, don’t try to take me all at once.”

“SHUT-THE-FUCK-UP! You have me so fucking horny I need your cock and I want it my way.”

“Fuck me, Cheryl.”

She did. How she managed to get my swollen cock inside her small pussy without ripping herself open, I’ll never know. But she did and she was fucking like she was wild and out of control. She was grinning when she had half of me inside her. Her sexy ass was working back and forth like she was driving a locomotive. She was gaining more and more as she fucked her ass down on me while my cock slid in and out.

I felt her fingers at the base of my cock and looked to see her feeling to see if she had it all. She did and she looked at me with a wicked grin...

I-TOLD-YOU-I-WOULD-FUCK-YOU!

“Yes, and you-are-one-sexy-woman, Cheryl. Fuck me, Baby. I love your sexy ass and I love your pretty pussy.”

“OH-MY-GOD-RAY. Cum in my pussy, now. I’m about to get a ... OHHhhhhh Fuuuuccck YESsss!”

She leaned over and we kissed. We kept kissing, and it was like the first time all over again. Only this time, my cock was buried inside her pussy.

Cheryl screamed into my mouth, then raised up to smile at me. I pulled her up and ducked my head to pull her right nipple into my mouth.

“I CAN’T TAKE THAT!” she yelled and I sucked her other one.

She fell forward beside me and I pulled her close. We were face to face and she was smiling with tears in her eyes.

“That-was-absolutely-fucking-unbelievable, Ray. I had no idea sex was like this. Is it this good each time?”

“Only if you make it. Always make it special, and it will be. The best part is the build up. That’s where you get your body so charged up, that when you get a cock in your pussy, you’re ready to explode. Cheryl, Baby, you can explode your pussy on my cock any time.”

“What if I meet someone who doesn’t know shit about sex? Will I be disappointed when I compare him to you?”

“Never compare - Kate told me that each time with a different partner is special, but only if you make it special. You may have to teach your partner, if he means that much to you. You can do that a little at a time and do it just like we did tonight. He doesn’t have to know, that you already know more than him. Just take it easy and have fun showing him what feels good to you and what will feel good to him.”

“DAMN, you are good, Ray Harrison. You-are-really-fucking-good-at-fucking ... BUT, you are a master at making love. You nearly killed me a few times, but I survived and now I feel like I have something special that few women - and probably many girls will never have.”

“It is you who’s special. What we just did, can, and will happen lots of times in your life because you know how to make it happen now.”

“Can we just lie here like this? I want to hold you and I feel so fucking relaxed, I could close my eyes and stay here forever.”

“Pull the sheet over us. I love being here next to you. I love holding your sexy, smoking hot body next to me. We have until tomorrow morning to sleep, or even make love again.”


Cheryl didn’t go in until 1:00 the next day. She told me that she had one day a week like that, but it wasn’t always the same day of the week.

We showered together as soon as we awakened. Both of us were coated in cum, some dry and some still sticky.

We ate toast and jelly, and drank coffee as we sat at the table naked and talked.

“Ray, can we make love again before you leave and I have to go to work?”

“Let’s go cuddle on the couch. Let’s don’t just go to bed and fuck.”

“I want to do it just like that! That came from Kate too, didn’t it?” she said as we settled on the couch and she snuggled up with her butt against my belly as I half sat, half lay against a couch arm. She pulled a throw-cover over us and lay her head on my arm.

“Yes, but all she and I have ever done on weekends, is eat breakfast and snuggle. We have never made love.”

“You would if she wanted to, wouldn’t you?”

“I would if I knew she really wanted to and knew she wasn’t just in a heat like you and I were last night. She has a personal thing against that, even though we both know it would be wonderful.”

“You’re a very special person, Ray Harrison. I feel special just being your friend.”

“You were special before we ever met, Cheryl. You’ll be special when we have moved on and followed our lives to different places and different lovers.”

“I know that will happen eventually. But for now, I’m still in awe of you, your tongue, your body, and your big, wonderful cock.”

“Keep it up and you’ll get your sexy ass fucked before you go to work.”

“I’m planning on it. But I want to let it build and grow, then simmer first, before it boils over.”

“That’s my girl.”

We did make love again before we showered together and she left for work. This time it was even more intense than the first time, and I had no idea that was even possible. Both of us were doing the things to each other, that we had done separately the night before, and we blew holes in that couch when we came together.


Kate was at work when I got back to the apartment. I knew she would be, but I still wanted to see her and talk to her about last night.

I decided to take my application back by Mangini’s, then go by the campus and try again to meet with someone to see about changing some subjects on my elective list. I showered and dressed in some faded jeans which were my favorite pair - a white tee shirt, and of course my boots and hat.

Mangini wasn’t there and I had to leave the application with the hostess. She told me she remembered me and promised she would see to it that Mangini got my application.

She wished me luck and told me she really hoped I got the job.


There were a few vehicles on the parking lot near the administration buildings, but they looked abandoned, scattered around the large, almost deserted parking lot. I drove over close to the entrance of the main hall and parked as close as I could to the reserved parking. There was only one small foreign car parked there and I was looking it over to find what make it was when a silver Mercedes Convertible came swerving into the parking spot next to it.

I looked through the passenger window of the small sports car to see a very attractive brunette with a golden brown complexion, gathering her bags and purse from her seat. As soon as she stepped from the vehicle, she looked up to see me still staring. She smiled and I smiled.

“Are you here to apply for the position I advertised for?” she asked, with a slight accent.

“Uh, well, yes. I came to see what it was about. And see if I could work my hours around it, my other job, and my classes,” I lied, wanting to know more about this dark sultry beauty, and the job she spoke of.

“Then come with me and we’ll interview now. I must tell you up front, when I put part-time in that ad, it meant only an hour or so each day.”

“I may not qualify then. I was hoping to get a good part time job to make some extra spending money,” I replied as she walked right past me with her arms wrapped around some books and packages, her purse hanging from the strap clutched in her hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.