The Freshman - Cover

The Freshman

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Eighteen year old Ray Harrison is fresh out of high school with plans to attend Kansas State University. Ray's hopes of living in a dorm, joining in all the crazy antics he'd seen in the news about college students having fun, are about to be dashed. He's an only child-his parents are school teachers and very strict in their convictions. They have other plans for Ray. Plans that do not include him living in a college dorm!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Aunt  

On Wednesday, I was a few minutes early when I arrived at their apartment. Lisa had already sent me a text telling me Miss Claire was home, and to hurry. She told me her aunt was excited about me coming over again and they’d fixed cokes, chips and dip for a snack.

I rang the doorbell and Lisa opened the door immediately, reaching out to grab my hand and pull me into the living room. She attacked me and I attacked her mouth with my mouth, grabbing her sexy body with both my hands. She was wearing a long tee shirt and shorts, and as soon as I touched her back when we kissed, I knew she wasn’t wearing a bra. My dick was already getting hard when I felt her breasts press against my chest.

“Glad to see me, huh? Come with me, Aunt Claire is still in the shower and I want both of us to be there when she gets out.”

“Are you sure? I mean, well ... we did meet that way, but...”

Come on, Ray. She still laughs about you walking in while she was naked. You’ll love her shaved pussy when you see it.”

“Let me see yours.”

She loosened her shorts and dropped them, then pulled her panties off. Then with her foot, she kicked them over to land on top of a lamp next to the TV.

I pulled her long shirt up and she opened her legs wide to show me her pussy.

“Lisa, I love your pussy with no hair. Did your aunt really shave you?”

“She sure did and I shaved her. Come with me, we’ll be sitting on the commode when she gets out. You can hand the towel to her ... She likes you, Ray ... She told me she likes you a lot and I told her all about us sucking and fucking Sunday.”

You told her all of it?”

“Yes and she wants to meet Kate, too.”

“Good, maybe we can have you and your aunt over sometime.”

“I’d like that and I hope when Kate meets Aunt Claire, you and she will come over to see us too. I’d love to get both of them naked with us at least one time. Wouldn’t you?” she asked and grinned.

“Dang. Now that sounds like fun!”

She pulled me into the bathroom and pushed me back to sit on the toilet seat so she could sit across my legs facing the shower. I could see her aunt through the curtains and I could even make out her breasts and butt.

Lisa put her lips close to my ear, whispering, “Ray, I told Aunt Claire that you wanted to suck her pussy. You know what she said?” she whispered.

“What?” I asked as I looked at the shower curtains again.

“She said that she’d never had a man do that, but if I was there with her, she’d let you. She told me she was on the pill too, if I thought you may want to do more than suck her pussy.”

“Shhhh. She’s turning the water off,” I whispered and we sat watching as her aunt reached out to pull the curtains back.

OHHHH, shit. You two scared the hell out of me! Ray, you’re going to keep coming in the bathroom while I’m naked and I’m going to charge you admission!” she told me, but she laughing as she reached for the towel Lisa was holding.

“Step out on the mat, Aunt Claire. Ray wants to dry you.”

“Ray?”

“I’d love to dry you, that is if you’ll let me.”

“This will be your admission fee to see my fat, naked ass and my droopy titties, again.”

“Does that mean I can get a better look at your ass, titties, and pussy when I dry you?” I asked and she laughed.

“There you go again! Always wanting more!”

“I don’t see any sagging or drooping on your body, but I’d love to inspect you even closer, so I could give you a qualified second opinion. I love your shaved pussy, by the way. Yours reminds me of Lisa’s and my Aunt Kate’s pussy.”

“Lisa told me what the two of you did with your aunt the other day. I have been in a feisty mood all morning at work, just thinking about you coming over today. I even pulled my panties off and stuffed them into my purse, I felt so good about my bald pussy. I wanted to shout all over the office that I had my pussy shaved by my niece, and that I was planning to have that naughty little girl kissed and sucked this afternoon, by a young man who is friends with my niece. Of course, I chickened out - though it was fun to think about it.”

I was drying her hair, shaking her head wildly with the towel over her as Lisa and I laughed.

She reached out to grab my waist just as Lisa reached out to loosen my jeans, and pull my jeans and my underwear down to my boot tops. When Miss Claire let her hands slide down, she felt my naked hips, then slid one hand around to feel of my butt. Her other hand came across my belly to feel of my cock. I was hard as stone by then, and her hand was wet and warm.

She reached up and jerked the towel off her head, and out of my hands. She was looking right at me and I grinned at her.

“Ray?”

“Miss Claire, may I kiss you?” I asked. I didn’t know what else to say. She smiled, then looked at Lisa.

“Ray, call me Claire. Please ... kiss me like I was Lisa, and she had just told you that she wanted to give you some pussy.”

Lisa was behind Claire, both her hands groping her aunts breasts.

I grabbed the towel from her and threw it in the floor, reaching for her with both arms. Before she could move or even speak again, I pulled her close. She had her face turned just a little to look at Lisa, and I pulled her back to face me.

“Kiss me, Claire. Kiss me as if you were trying to convince me to kiss your pussy,” I told her and she came at me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

We were kissing like lovers and I loved the way her full lips felt against mine. I felt her body turning and tried to stop her. My cock was pressed against her belly and I knew I was leaking pre-cum all over her. I felt Lisa’s hands on my hips and knew then, that she was turning us.

I leaned back to look down at Lisa. She was sitting on the toilet and she was pulling us around with Claire’s butt right in front of her.

“Lisa, what are you doing to me?”

“I want to kiss you too, Aunt Claire,” Lisa told her and pressed her face right between Claire’s butt cheeks.

“OH-FUCK-YES!” she yelled.

“Hold still, Claire. I want to suck your nipples,” I told her and bent to suck one then the other as she danced and wiggled, and laughed - yelling at both of us.

My jeans were still down on my boot tops and I couldn’t get to her with my feet hobbled together. I knelt on the floor and kissed her belly, then kissed the top of her pussy.

I put my hands between her knees and tapped them so she’d spread her feet apart more. She quickly opened her legs wide and I was between her thighs with my face.

I licked as deep between her thighs as I could, and I felt Lisa’s tongue, as she kissed and licked Claire from behind.

That made me so fucking horny, I could have fucked both of them right then and there.

I bent lower and saw Lisa’s fingers in Claire’s pussy from her backside. I felt like my cock was on fire it was swelled so hard and throbbing. I licked Lisa’s fingers and Claire’s pussy. Still I wanted more.

Lisa dropped to her knees behind her aunt. She was naked and had her face as deep between Claire’s buttocks as she could get. I bent lower and pushed my face between Claire’s thighs from the front to meet Lisa.

Lisa and I kissed right there between Claire’s thighs ... I shot cum all over Claire’s legs, I was so fucking turned on.

I had to have more and I wanted to get at Claire’s pussy better. I reached up and grabbed her right hand, pulling her down onto the tile floor with Lisa and me. When she was on the floor, I rolled her over with my face buried in her pussy with Lisa behind her. She had her face buried between her aunt’s buttocks as Claire lay with her right leg raised, resting on the toilet seat.

My cock was between her breasts and I was dribbling cum all over them. I felt her breasts squeezing my slick cock and I knew she was pressing them against me.

I sucked her pussy and humped my cock, fucking her breasts as she yelled and screamed. She started licking my ass balls, so I spread my legs wide for her and her face was between my butt cheeks, licking and sucking me again.

I wanted more.

Ray, fuck me! Fuck me right here on the damn bathroom floor! Fuck me anywhere, any way, just fuck me!”

I pulled her around and parted her legs as I knelt between them. Lisa reached out to guide me as I lowered my body, slowly easing my naked cock into her Aunt Claire’s pussy.

My cock was so slick and her pussy was so wet, I slipped over halfway inside her pussy with one thrust. She met me and shoved her body up hard to meet my thrust as my cock bottomed out in her pussy.

Lisa was kneeling beside her aunt and I pulled her over for a kiss. When Lisa and I started kissing, she twisted her body, and I knew she was sitting astraddle her aunt with her pussy and buttocks resting on Claire’s breasts. I ran my hand down her belly and felt Lisa’s slick, hairless pussy and Claire’s naked, cum slick breasts. Claire’s right nipple was pressed into Lisa’s pussy lips as Lisa fucked back and forth.

I looked down again, to see Lisa sitting on her aunt’s face. I fucked Claire while Lisa rode her face ... she and I were kissing the whole time we fucked Claire.

I reached back to pull both of Claire’s legs up - all the way up until her feet were straight up in the air. I was in Claire’s pussy all the way to my balls when I felt my cum building. Lisa was screaming and I could hear Claire screaming into Lisa’s pussy as she moved back and forth.

Claire’s pussy gripped my cock and I shot her so full of cum, it was running out of on the floor when I pulled my cock out.

My knees were weak but I managed pull myself up to sit on the toilet seat. Lisa pulled my boots, jeans and underwear off, leaving them on the floor. She pulled her Aunt Claire up to sit in the floor in front of me and I looked down at her. She was grinning at me and I had to grin.

“Ray, that was the best sex I’ve ever had! I can’t believe Lisa and I just met you and the three of us have fucked in the floor like three snakes. I have never in my life tasted another woman’s pussy and I sucked Lisa’s pussy as if I was a lesbian. Can you help me up, please? I need to wash the cum off my ass and out of my pussy...

“Lisa, I hope you don’t hate me for what we did here today. I was so fucking horny and turned on, I couldn’t help myself.”

“Aunt Claire, we’re not through yet. We’ll get cleaned up, take a break and eat a snack before we fuck you again...

“Won’t we Ray?”

“I plan to fuck both of you again before I leave here. I hope I get some help when I do,” I told them and pulled Claire to her feet.

“Kiss me like you want to fuck me again, Claire. Then kiss Lisa the same way. I love seeing you and Lisa together.”

Lisa was bent over the tub, turning the water on and I shoved my half hard cock into her pussy from behind.

“Fuck her, Ray. Fuck that cute little pussy of hers,” Claire told me.

“Wait, let’s rest for a few minutes,” Lisa said as she stood and turned to hug both of us.

Their tub and shower is twice as large as the one in our apartment and the three of us stepped in together. We played and splashed and washed each other until the hot water ran cool.

We ate our snacks, sitting naked together at the kitchen table. As Lisa and Claire talked, I watched them and admired them for being as close as they are now. I remember Lisa telling me that she had reservations about living with her aunt. Now Lisa was even calling her aunt by her name and they’re planning to be older and younger sister when they meet others.

“Claire - Ray loves to fuck a girl from behind. You should bend over this table and let him have you that way before he has to leave,” Lisa told her.

“But I wanted to see you take Ray’s cock in your pussy.”

“We fucked forever the other day and he’s already had his cock in me when I was bent over the tub. He even sucked my pussy too. You know you want him to fuck that big cock inside your pussy one more time, now don’t you? Come on and get it one more time and I’ll wash your pussy for you before we go to bed tonight.”

Claire stood and pulled me up with her. I reached for her and she pushed me back.

“Wait! Ray, I want it exactly like Lisa told me! I want you to fuck me from behind and I want the best fucking you can put on a woman too.”

“Bend over the table, Claire. I love your pussy, and from now on when I come over to see Lisa or come to take her out, I want your naked ass already bent over this table ready to get fucked.”

“I love it when a man sweet talks me like that!” she said and kissed me before turning to lay with her big titties mashed on the wooden table.

Lisa grabbed my cock and nearly swallowed all of it, before aiming me toward Claire’s pussy.

“Fuck her, Ray. You can even fuck her ass if you want to.”

“Lisa, I’m going to spank that naked ass of yours, when Ray leaves. Stop telling him things like that.”

“You’d let him though, wouldn’t you?”

“I can’t help but think about it, now that you brought it up. But his cock feels so good in my pussy right now, it would be hard to let him take it out and fuck my ass.”


When I got home, Kate was in the living room watching TV.

“Come tell me about Lisa’s aunt. Did she give you some pussy?”

“She did and they’re a lot of fun to be around. They want us to come over sometime soon and I told them I’d like them to come over here once in a while too. You’d like Claire. She’s sexy and fun and all of a sudden she has rediscovered that she loves sex.”

“She sounds like someone we could have over and have some fun with. Did they mess around with each other?”

“Mess around?”

You know what I meant!”

“You already know how wild Lisa gets when she’s naked and we’re having fun. She’s the same way with her aunt, who, by the way is her sister now.”

“So, we have two sisters who love sex and now give pleasure to each other?”

“Yes and they want you already, as bad as I do.”

“Let’s go to bed and you can hold me. Just don’t put your cock in my pussy.”

“What if you wake up and it’s in your pussy anyway.”

“If you promise not to fuck me and cum in my pussy, I won’t fuss if I wake up and your cock is inside me.”

“Really?”

“Really! I mean, just put it in me and leave it there. NO FUCKING!”

“What if it feels so good you start fucking me?”

That’s different! You have to be strong and not fuck me back, while I’m asleep and unaware of what I’m doing!”

“Yeah Right!”


I went to sleep with my cockhead pressed against Kate’s pussy, though I never thought I’d be able to sleep like that. I woke up a few times when she moved. My cock was barely hard and I eased it deeper between her thighs each time so it wouldn’t slip out. Kate fucked her butt back and I knew I could have her ... but I wanted her to be awake and asking me to fuck her.

When she left for work the next morning, I took a shower and dressed in jeans and a T-shirt. Then after pulling my boots, on I grabbed my hat. I decided to go put in some more applications at a few places since I had a week before classes started.

I started at the restaurants first, and spent most of the day going to all I could find in the phone book. I saved Mangini’s Steakhouse until last. I had seen all the cars parked there and knew this was the place to get a waiter’s job ... If there was one to be had.

Arturo Mangini is a small, bald man who smiles constantly. I was impressed as soon as I saw him. I had asked the hostess where I could apply for a job and she directed me toward the rear where I found his office. When I knocked, I was told to enter and I walked in to see Arturo sitting at his desk with his feet up, smoking a big cigar.

I had my hat in my hand when I walked in and he was already smiling.

“So, you want to work at Mangini’s, do you?” he asked as he took time out from trying to blow smoke rings.

“Yes Sir. I heard this was the place for a student to make good money if he worked hard at his job.”

“You heard right young man. What is your name? Tell me all about yourself. If I think you have the potential to make a good waiter, I’ll give you an application.”

I told him all about where I grew up and went to school, even throwing in my grade point as if that may help. I even told him about helping my grandparents plant a garden and corn patch each spring, hoping that would show I was willing to work hard to earn my money.

He must have tried fifty times to blow a smoke ring as I talked. Then, just as I finished my spiel and had run out of ways to make my life sound interesting, he finally blew a big beauty of a smoke ring.

He jumped up and poked his finger through the ring and pulled it back, laughing as it drifted upwards, still in a perfect circle.

“You get an application, Ray. Not a job mind you, but a chance to have a job here.” He smiled as he talked.

“Thank you Mr. Mangini. If you’ll hire me, I’ll be one of the best waiter you ever had.”

“Ray, they all say that.”

“Yes Sir, but they don’t all mean it.”

“Here, bring this back to me completely filled out and I’ll look it over. You know I have hundreds of applications for waiters and waitresses each year, don’t you. I hire maybe two waiters a year, the rest are young, pretty college girls, they are the ones who bring the customers back.”

“I’ll bring them back too, Mr. Mangini. I’ll cater to the women customers and I’ll have them lined up, waiting for you to open.”

“Bring me the application completely filled out and I’ll have another look at you. I only have a place for one more waiter and two waitresses,” he told me and sat down, trying to blow more smoke rings as I walked out.

I felt worse about leaving Mangini’s than any of the other places I had put in an application. The other places had the courtesy to let me sit down and fill it out while I was there. I felt like I had just been given the brushoff. Oh well, I’ll keep looking and maybe I can get something to make wages and tips.

Just as I was walking through the big, solid wood, double front door, I met the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She looked up at me with the slightest smile and I felt like my heart was going to stop. She was wearing a pair of khaki pants and a red, Mangini’s uniform shirt. She’s a waitress here! I sure hope I do get a job here. I held the door for her and stepped back with it open, looking back into the lobby as she walked toward the girl at the hostess desk. I saw the other girl point to where I stood looking back, still holding the door. They were looking at me and they were laughing as I turned to walk out.

Before I drove off Mangini’s parking lot, I got a text from Cheryl.

We had yet to get together and I was hoping this would be it.

‘busy?’

‘no’

‘wanna be? I get off erly’

‘what u got n mind? I’m redy’

‘my rmmates r gon n Im gunna hve tacos wanna cum eat n hav fun’

‘shur’

‘can u stay’

‘all nite’

‘no rubrs got pills here’

‘c u @ 7’

She sent me directions to the dorm and told me I’d need to check in, then give them her name and room number. She told me she would leave my name at the desk for them to verify.

When Kate came home later from her workout, I already had our salads on the table with a glass of water for each of us.

“Hey good looking brother, did you get any pussy today?” she said as she blew into the kitchen. She was already pulling her zippered sweat jacket off, then stopped short of me and pulled the sweat pants off, throwing both onto the counter as she reached for me.

“Not yet, but I see some pussy I’d love to have.”

“Can’t have this one, but you can eat it, tease it, kiss it, and/or anything else you can think of - except fuck it.”

“I’ve got a date with Cheryl later. We’re eating tacos at her dorm. She asked me to stay the night too. I hope that’s alright.”

“Ray, I appreciate the fact that you tell me where you’ll be and who you’ll be with, but you don’t have to ask my permission or apologize when it comes to you getting pussy. Go for it and tell me all about it when you get home. Check her out good, she may be a fun playmate like Lisa.”

“I hope she is. She sure is a knockout, isn’t she?”

“Yes she is, and I’m proud of you for making lots of new female friends already. Just be sure to use protection and be sure that each of them understand that you’ve made other new friends here as well, and that you’re not ready to get into a committed relationship as soon as you hit campus. If you play your cards right, you could have a stable full of girls your age, who would be more than willing to go out with you on an occasional date and not be committed.”


I followed Cheryl’s directions and arrived at the dorm a few minutes early. When I told them at the desk who I was, who I was visiting, and Cheryl’s room number, they checked and told me which elevator to use.

When I tapped on the door, Cheryl opened it almost immediately. She was wearing a gray, cut-off K-State tee shirt and some gray shorty, knit lounging pajamas like Kate wears at times. The kind that have no elastic waistband and seem to hang from a girl’s hips and buttocks as if they may give it up and fall down at any moment.

I love Kate’s body, and Lisa has a body built for loving. But Cheryl has a body that’s made for men to admire ... and for fucking.

DAMN, what an ass Cheryl has!

“Ray?”

“Sorry, Cheryl. I couldn’t help but stare at your sexy body. Girl-you-are-beautiful!

“That, my new friend, gets you a kiss on our first date ... Come here.”

I really thought she was going to kiss my cheek and stood with my face stuck out in front of her. I had my hat in my left hand and before I knew what she intended, she grabbed me and kissed me fully on my mouth with her arms around my neck. As soon as she opened her mouth, my brain kicked in and I pulled her closer to me.

“umuunbgubmguum,” she mumbled into my mouth ... then...

“YES, kiss me, Ray.” Without even backing up, she talked into my open mouth.

She pressed her belly to my cock and I wrapped my arms around her back, sailing my hat across the room to land on the couch. With that hand free, I reached up to put it on the back of her neck, forcing her face against mine.

Whatever that does to Kate when I kiss her like that, it was also the right thing to do for Cheryl. She tried to climb my legs with both of hers wrapped around mine. Finally, she stood with both feet on top of my boots, then stretched up on her toes to press her body fully against me. I knew she was naked underneath her shorty pj’s and her pussy mound was raking back and forth over my swollen cock as she rocked against me.

“Ray, you are so handsome and virile. I have never come on to a boy like this in my life. When you looked at me and told me I was beautiful, I lost all sense of self control. Please don’t think I’m so loved starved that I throw my body at every boy I’ve just met...”

“Cheryl, I loved every second of our first kiss. I hope we can be good friends and still kiss and hold each other like that. I love the way you kiss, I love looking at you, and I love the way you feel with those sexy clothes on. I’m not sure where we’ll go from here, but I do hope we can kiss like that again and again.”

“Thanks, Ray. I appreciate the fact that you think I’m sexy and want to be my friend. I’d love to be your friend and I hope when we kiss again, I can control myself a little better. I’d love to go out with you on a real date sometimes, that is if you ever want to.”

“I’d love to, Cheryl. From the first time I saw you at the supermarket, I’ve wondered if you’d go out with me. If I could get the courage to ask.”

“Let’s eat our tacos while they’re warm, and we’ll talk some more, Ray. I have the rooms to myself tonight and tomorrow, until I go to work. I nearly chewed my lips off, trying to get up the nerve to call you and ask you over. I wanted you here with me, but I was afraid of what you’d think of me if I invited you to stay over. I dated some in high school, but was never allowed to have a steady boyfriend. I’m sort of glad now, in a way. I want to be free to date and make friends and not have to worry about offending anyone. When I saw you with Kate, I knew instantly that I wanted to be your friend. I’ve thought about you a lot since then and I think I want to be a really good, really close friend, if you’ll let me.”

“I’m glad you called me, Cheryl. I would never have gotten up the nerve to ask you to spend the night with me, even though Kate has told me I could have friends sleep over, if I met someone I like. I also dated in high school but never had a steady girlfriend. I’ve just recently met you and Lisa here in Manhattan and I’m kind of new at all of this. Kate told me to just take my time and make friends my freshman year.”

“I have Coke and Pepsi. Which do you like?” she asked as she opened the refrigerator and looked back at me. Her butt was cocked to the side and her cut-off shirt was pushed out where her small breasts stuck straight out. I could see the very bottom of her breasts where the swell started.

Damn, the things her body can do to a man.

“Whichever you drink is fine with me. I hardly ever drink them, but I do like them with burgers and tacos.”

She grabbed two cans of Coke and brought them to the table. She sat across from me and smiled when she saw me still looking at her.

“Ray, I hope we can be good friends. I really do hope you’ll ask me over for the night, too. That would be special and I really like Kate, so I know I’d be comfortable being there with you. You can probably tell, I’m new at being around boys without my parents looking over my shoulder... I’m still a virgin, Ray ... I’m sorry I blurted that out. What I was trying to tell you is, I’m nervous as hell because I want you to like me as a person ... though I knew as soon as I saw you at the store, I wanted you to be the one to help me remedy my virginity problem.”

“Cheryl, I think you’re special because you can talk about things like that without all the drama. Kate is like that. I’d tell you more about her, but I’m afraid you’d get the wrong impression of our relationship ... These tacos are good. Where did they come from?” I asked her, thinking I needed to get my mind off her telling me she wanted to lose her virginity tonight. Damn, I was already hoping we would make love since she invited me to spend the night, but now that we’re talking about it, I’m getting nervous that I may mess it up.

Tacos-N-Nachos. They’re a block over from the campus. They deliver and they really are good ... Tell me more about you and Kate. I can tell you have a special relationship with her because you talk about her a lot. I think that’s really great. I don’t have a sister or brother, but if I did, I’d want us to have what you and Kate have.”

“You said you were still a virgin and I don’t know how a girl feels about that, but I don’t mind telling you that I was a virgin until I arrived here a few days ago. I hope it’s alright for us to talk about this. We don’t have to if you’d rather not.”

I want to know all about it, tell me, Ray! I want to know what it’s like for a boy. When you did it, was it good for you? I mean the first time and all. I’ve heard stories about how a girl never enjoys her first time.”

“Cheryl, it was the most fantastic experience I’ve have ever had in my life, physically and mentally. The girl I was with was a virgin too and Kate helped us.”

“REALLY? She helped you and the girl have sex?”

“Yes. Do you think that was wrong? We were at our apartment and Kate was there and the girl asked Kate to help her.”

“Was it good for the girl? Did she say?”

You may have heard her.”

“REALLY? It was that good for her?”

“She said it was, but like I said, Kate was there with us and she helped both of us.”

“HOW? I mean, I need to know this.”

“Well, I had already asked Kate to help me learn about girls when I first got here, and she did.”

“You mean...”

“No, we didn’t have sex. What she did do, was explain all about it and what was expected of me and how the girl would respond to the things a boy did ... Well, actually, she showed me with her body, but we never did, uh...”

“Fuck? I know that word. You can use it. I mentally say fuck a lot when I get frustrated with myself.”

“When I first arrived in Manhattan, I had never even said shit before. Kate told me that this was our world and we can say and do whatever we like ... Anyway, she showed me all about her body and how to make sure a girl was pleased before we, uh ... fucked. I mean, me and the girl.”

“But you and Kate didn’t?”

“NO! I mean, well, I have to tell you though, we did do some things that she told me were important to being a good lover. I get so excited each time she shows me more, that I do want her that way.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.