The Freshman
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Eighteen year old Ray Harrison is fresh out of high school with plans to attend Kansas State University. Ray's hopes of living in a dorm, joining in all the crazy antics he'd seen in the news about college students having fun, are about to be dashed. He's an only child-his parents are school teachers and very strict in their convictions. They have other plans for Ray. Plans that do not include him living in a college dorm!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Aunt  

Kate slid a her hand up and cupped Lisa’s right breast, and Lisa snuggled closer to me. Finally it dawned on her that I had too many hands and she looked up at me with a puzzled look. Lisa turned to look back and saw Kate smiling at her.

“Hi, I’m Kate,” was all she said and I had to laugh.

“Uh, hi ... I’m Lisa. I hope it’s alright for me to be here with Ray. Naked, I mean.”

“Do you like being naked with my little brother?”

“I love it. You mean you’re not upset that I am?”

“Lisa, I’m upset that you and Ray started without me knowing you were here. I told him earlier that he could bring you here if you two needed to be alone. I’m glad you came over. He’s told me how sexy you are and he sure didn’t lie.”

“Thanks, Kate. He told me how sexy you are and that you’re really his Aunt, but that he loves being your brother instead. I really like your brother, Kate.”

“I think Ray made a very good choice for his first. Is he your first too, Lisa?”

“YES and I can hardly wait. Uh, Ray, I mean ... He told me that you may, I mean, want to...”

“That I may want to watch?”

“YES. I just wanted to tell you, that I hope you do.”

“You like showing your sexy body in person, just like you did sexting yesterday don’t you?”

“I’ve never done that before, but I was so turned on by what we were doing yesterday. Ray told me that you had taken his pics and I thought I was going to have an orgasm when I thought of you and him naked like that.”

“Ray, you and Lisa go to your room and have fun. I’m going to watch some TV,” Kate told me and I looked at her. She wasn’t smiling, but I knew she could keep a straight face no matter what.

“Sure, Kate.”

“Lisa, come go with me. We’ll leave her alone,” I said as I pulled Lisa with me toward the hall.

“Kate?” Lisa stopped and turned to her.

“Yes, Dear?”

“Will you, uh, could you maybe go help ... me ... Please?”

“I’d love to. Are you sure you don’t mind?” Kate said, smiling as she put her arm around Lisa’s waist.

“I want you there with us. This is my first time and Ray’s too. Both of us may need some help, and I want you there with us,” Lisa said, then she looked at me and smiled.

We went straight to my waterbed that didn’t even have the first wrinkle in the sheets. I was as hard as a rock as I looked at Kate and Lisa naked. I wanted Kate to do more than just be here. I knew if I could get Lisa excited, Kate would be excited too.

“Kate, do you think you should maybe check Lisa out? I mean you know, down there, to be sure she’s ready for this?”

“YES, Kate! Will you please? For me?” Lisa pounced on it, just as I knew she would.

I knew Kate wanted to be more than an observer, she’d told me she did. I was as excited as Lisa was about Kate being here with us.

Shit, I wanted to fuck my sister too.

Even if she is my Aunt.

“A waterbed?” Lisa exclaimed as she sat on the bed.

“Yes, have you ever been on one naked?” I asked and laughed.

“I’ve never been on one period, but I’m so glad I’m naked right now.”

“Turn all the lights on, Ray. You and I are going exploring,” Kate told me.

You’re going to explore me?” Lisa gasped, laughing as Kate pulled her legs wider apart.

“Lisa, has anyone ever touched your pussy other than you?” Kate asked.

“NO AND IT’S KILLING ME JUST KNOWING YOU’RE BOTH LOOKING AT MY PUSSY!”

“Lisa, you need to relax, Hon, or you’ll never make it through this,” Kate told her, then motioned for me to lie next to Lisa as she lay across the bed on the other side of her.

“Kate, how do you know so much about a girl’s pussy?” Lisa asked as Kate lay her hand on Lisa’s abdomen, just above her pussy.

“Lisa, until a little over a year ago, I was a fat, ugly, lard-ass, shy-ass introvert. I felt like my body was blown-out, ogre-ish, and unwanted. There was one thing I learned to do while I was so alone in my misery, and that was to make my pussy feel good. Then a year ago this past winter, I met a man who knew a woman’s body like no one else on earth. I was still overweight, but I was losing weight fast and I was determined to be sexy and feel pretty. This man seduced me with his eyes as he looked me over each day. By the time he touched me the first time, I was ready to rape him.

“He took me to his house one day when his wife was out of town and the things he did to my body that day has made me aware of my own feelings and my own body more than all the experiences in my life and all the books a person can read. He made love to my body with his eyes first, then his touch and just when I thought I could take no more, he made love to me with his mouth. I just thought I knew how to make my pussy feel good. He made me cum so hard I literally shot my cum out on his face. I had so many orgasms I felt like I had strained a muscle in my reproductive organs somewhere. He made me cum so many times, I actually I hurt in my pussy. That was the first time anyone other than me had ever touched my body or even seen me naked. I came out of that experience determined to lose weight, workout, and exercise until I felt and looked attractive to myself. I wanted to find a man who could make me feel like that married man did. I know when I do, I’m going to marry him and kill him with my body.”

“Wow, I hope you show me all about the things you learned,” Lisa said.

“Lisa, I’m going to show Ray, then he’s going to show you. He already knows his way around my pussy, and today, he’s going to find all your little pleasure points and make you feel as good as I feel when he fucks me with his face.”

Oh my God! Ray fucks you with his face?” Lisa gasped as she tried to breathe and talk.

“Yes, then I’m going to help Ray fuck your pussy with his cock.”

“COCK? Oh shit, I almost got a cum. Cock sounds so big, doesn’t it?”

“Yes, Hon and for your first one, you’re going to get one of the prettiest, fattest young cocks you’ll ever fuck. I’m even going to suck it and get it wet and slick before I let him pump it in your horny little pussy.”

“Ray, let’s see what secrets Lisa has hidden inside these tight little clam lips,” Kate told me as she slid her open hand down Lisa’s flat brown belly to the top of seeping pussy slit.

With the sharp nails of her thumb and forefinger, Kate gently spread Lisa’s pussy lips open until I could see the pink wet folds inside her. My dick was as hard as a hickory hammer handle. It was throbbing so hard I could feel it moving each time my heart beat. I was even more excited about seeing Lisa’s pussy than I was seeing Kate’s.

“Ray, using your thumb and forefinger, put your hand below below mine. Point out the things you felt with your tongue when you kissed and sucked my pussy,” Kate told me as she lay with her breasts on Lisa’s tan thigh and I lay with my chest on her other thigh as she and I inspected Lisa’s pussy.

“Kate, you’re about to make me cum, touching my pussy and talking to Ray about me like this. I wish I could have Ray’s cock in my pussy this instant. I know as soon as he puts it inside me, I’ll start cumming like hell,” Lisa said.

“Lisa, Baby, you’ll get to fuck his cock and you should see it down here the way it’s swollen and throbbing, just waiting in anticipation of fucking your pussy,” Kate told her.

“Ray, look up here at this small pink bump. This is her clitoris - most girls call it a clitty. Lisa’s is small like mine, but I’d bet her’s will swell and pop out just like mine does. Watch as I flick the little hood with my nail, see the folded hood of flesh over the bump?”

“I see that, like it’s folded from the bottom, then another fold from the top.”

“Yes, watch as I tease it, the little bump will start pushing it’s way out to see what in the hell is making it feel so good.”

“I see it now. It’s very small and the more it comes out, the more it looks like a tiny little dick!”

“Yes it does and if you’ll learn to tease your way up a woman’s body like I showed you last night, then tease your way into her pussy, you can make this little jewel belong to you. While I hold her pussy open, you put the very tip of your forefinger on the top of that nub. Sort of rub it very lightly and see what happens.”

“OH MY GOD, I’m cumming! Never in my life has my pussy felt this good!” Lisa said, almost screaming.

“Does that mean we can stop now? I was just about to move over so Ray could kiss your clitty since it’s out in the open like this,” Kate told her.

“NOOoooo! Please don’t stop. I love this!”

My face was no more than six inches from Kate’s face, and I leaned over with my lips touching her cheek, kissing her lightly. She turned to face me and we kissed for the first time, while both of us had a finger on Lisa’s pussy.

Kate rammed her tongue into my mouth and I fought to get my tongue inside her mouth at the same time. Both of us pulled back and Lisa was bucking her hips up to get her pussy touched again.

Kate looked at me and her eyes were almost closed.

“If you were behind me, you could lay between my legs and fuck me unprotected and fill my pussy with your cum, you turn me on that much, Ray Harrison,” she whispered.

“Don’t tell me that, we’ll end up doing it, and you know it.”

“Kiss Lisa’s pussy and make her cum like you did me. Make her pussy love you Ray, then I want her to roll over so you can fuck her from behind. I want to put your cock in her the first time. I’m already cumming, just talking about it. Hurry and make it happen.”

“She wants to kiss your pussy, Kate. She told me she did and she loves her titties sucked.”

“Do you mind? I’ve never done that before, but I’ve often wondered what it was like.”

“I could cum right now, just knowing you want to, Kate. I hope I’m in her pussy when she kisses your pussy.”

“Hurry, Ray. I can’t take much more,” Kate told me

I leaned down to lick Lisa’s clitty as she raised her hips to meet me. I was trying to take my time and give her all the pleasure because I knew I wouldn’t last long once I put my cock inside her. Lisa was just like Kate, when I had kissed and sucked her pussy, she was fucking my face and it was making me want her more and more.

Kate moved away and I raised my head to see where she went. She had both hands around Lisa’s breasts, pushing them up and together as she sucked her nipples. Lisa squirmed and bucked her body, wrapping both legs around my body as I moved back to suck her pussy. I felt her clitty swell and poke out even more as I licked and sucked it.

I felt Kate moving again and Lisa was moving with her. I raised my head and Lisa rolled over onto her belly. Kate was behind me and I felt her hands between my legs, grasping my cock. I just knew I was going to shoot before I had my cock in Lisa’s pussy, the way Kate made me feel when she touched me.

“Fuck her gently, Ray. Don’t hurt her, make it good for her and she’ll always remember her first time as her best. Fuck your cock in her pussy really slow and let her take it deeper as she wants more,” Kate told me as she knelt behind me.

“Kate, will you...”

“Ray, you just fuck Lisa, she and I are going to love each other. I hope you don’t hate me when the three of us get up from this bed.”

“I love you Kate. I want you too.”

“I love you, Ray and I want you - we can’t right now. But one day, I will fuck your sexy ass until you tell me to stop.”

“I’ll never tell you to stop, now go fuck Lisa’s mouth with your pussy, I want to see you. I want to fuck her while she sucks you. She told me she wanted us to do that at the same time.”

“Ray, I just got a cum. Damn, you are so fucking sexy and you turn me on like crazy,” Kate said, then kissed me quickly before moving up to where Lisa was lying face down on the waterbed.

I was barely easing the tip of my cock back and forth, in and out Lisa’s pussy, as she slowly raised and lowered her body up to meet me. I wasn’t in a hurry like I thought I’d be. My cock felt like it did when Kate sucked me last night. I knew I wasn’t deep in Lisa’s pussy, but each time she raised her body a little higher, she took more of me. Her legs were wide apart and I scooted up closer to her, letting my cock slip even deeper.

I raised up to watch them as Lisa continued to slowly let my cock sink deeper and deeper inside her. Lisa was pulling Kate’s legs around and I knew what she wanted. She was going to make Kate lie on her back so she could use her mouth.

Lisa was up on her elbows so she could get to Kate better. I couldn’t see what they were doing and pulled Lisa’s hips upward as I slid my knees between her legs.

“OH GOD! YES, YES!” Lisa screamed as I slowly eased into her, as deep as I could go inside her. I looked around Lisa to see her mouth on Kate’s pussy as she reached up to maul her breasts with her fingers.

“SUCK ME, LISA!” Kate screamed.

“FUCK ME, RAY!” Lisa yelled as she pushed back and I felt her pussy grip my cock, as she gripped my belly with the strong muscles in her buttocks. I couldn’t hold it any longer and let loose inside her.

My heart felt like it was going to stop beating. It would pound and stop, pound and stop. I felt dizzy, the sensation of shooting into Lisa’s pussy was so intense, like it was draining my energy. I had my hands on her hips as I shoved as deep as I could while she pushed back.

I saw Kate reach for Lisa and pull her forward. As she moved up over Kate’s naked body, I fell forward on top of Lisa’s buttocks. My cock slipped out of her pussy and I lay with it between her buttocks as she squeezed me repeatedly.

Kate and Lisa were face to face and I was right behind Lisa, looking down at them. They kissed—I mean they kissed each other right on their mouths. I rolled over to the side of them and slid forward. Lisa turned to look at me and I kissed her. When she backed up, Kate was looking at me and we kissed.

“Sis, you’ll get fucked if you keep kissing me like that,” I told her and the three of us laughed.

“Kate, whenever you do let Ray fuck you, please let me be here. This was so special for me. I promised Mom I’d wait until I got married to do it ... I mean give my virginity to a man. I was crossing my fingers behind my back when I promised her that. I knew the way my body wanted sex, I was going to find me a nice boy and fuck him. I’m so happy Ray was there when I spilled my drink on his sexy ass...

“Ray, you’re such a fantastic lover. I could let you go back inside me again right now, if I wasn’t so weak. I love the way it feels when you do me from behind. I hope we can be friends and you’ll show me lots of other ways to do it too.”

“Lisa, Honey. You’re a woman now, you’re no longer a virgin, you just fucked for the first time. You’re not at home, you’re not a high school girl anymore. Your mother is not in the next room! You can now call it fucking, getting fucked and fucking a guy’s cock,” Kate told her and they laughed then kissed again. I felt my cock jerk and it felt good.

The phone was ringing in Kate’s room and she rolled off the waterbed to go answer it. She yelled for me to pick up the phone in the living room and I went to get it.

It was Cheryl, and she was home.

“Hi, Ray. Cheryl here. I hope you don’t mind me calling.”

“Hey, Cheryl. Not at all. I’m glad you called. Hey I got a new cellphone yesterday. I have unlimited texts and minutes nationwide.”

“I have one of those too, can I have your number? We can text each other.”

“Sure.”

I gave her my number and told her to text me, so I could have her number and store it.

“YES! I love texting. That’s the reason Dad bought me this phone, so I’d have unlimited texts. I’d rather text than talk, really. I love taking crazy pics and sending them too. Have you done that with yours yet?”

“I sure have. I’d never done that before yesterday, but I really like it already. My sister showed me how to send the texts. She even showed me how to send pics and she took two or three of me to save on my phone.” I was almost wishing she would ask if they were naughty.

“Are you naked in them?” she asked and laughed.

“Yes. I hope you still like me. I mean, well, I’ve never even talked to a girl like this before and I wasn’t sure if you’d be offended.”

“Heck no. All the people our age, that I know anyway, have naked pics on their phones.”

“Do you?” I asked and she laughed again.

“Hell Yes. I was hoping you’d ask. Want me to send you one?”

“I’d love to see all you have. I’ll send you one if you’ll send me one.”

“Send me a good one of you, Ray. I already know you’ll look good naked.”

“Are you sure about this?”

“Heck yes. I’ve waited forever to have a cellphone that Dad couldn’t look at. I want to see your naked pictures and I want to you to see all of mine too.”

“Have you shown them to a lot of guys?”

“No, just girls back home so far. I was hoping to meet a good-looking guy here at college and start having some fun. Have you met many girls yet?”

“Just one. I met her yesterday when I stopped for a coke and she spilled her drink on my butt.”

“I need to remember that trick. I bet she’s pretty too, isn’t she?”

“Yes, she’s very pretty, just like you Cheryl.”

You really think I’m pretty?”

“Heck yeah! You’re beautiful, and you know it.”

“I’ve always thought my butt was too big and my boobs were too small. I know my face looks OK, but I have fat thighs.”

“Shit, that sounds good to me. I’m waiting to see all of that in your pic, you sound HOT to me.”

“You like big butts and fat thighs?” she laughed.

“I love them.”

“I bet you really like them naked then, don’t you?”

“Cheryl, I looked at your butt yesterday, I saw your legs too and you don’t have fat thighs, you’re beautiful and I hope we can be friends.”

“Thanks, Ray. I’m just self-conscious about my body. Mom’s butt is really big and her thighs are really thick. I need to start running and working out up here at college so I don’t let it all go, and look like her. I ran all the time back home and worked out when I could. I always felt good after a long run. I’m going to send you my fav pic. Hope you like it.”

“Then I’ll be the first guy to see your naked pics?”

“Yes, will I be the first girl to see yours?”

“No, I showed them to the girl who drenched me in coke and crushed ice. My sister took the pics for me because I couldn’t work the camera at first.”

“Your sister? Dang Ray.”

“What? Is that bad?”

“Heck no, I wish you were my brother. I’d have all my storage filled with pics of your naked ass. Tell Kate I want her to take some of you specially for me. Some really good ones.”

“Where do you live, Cheryl?”

“At the dorm. I moved in last Sunday when Dad brought me up here. He knows the people who own the supermarket where I work, and he got me the job. I can get you on there, if you’re looking for a part time job.”

“I may try that, I’ll let you know in a week. I was sort of hoping for a waiter’s job though.”

“I’d love to do that too, I know we’d meet lots more people like that. I mean people our age.”

“Yeah, that was what I was thinking.”

“Have you been out with the girl who poured her coke on you?”

“We met today and rode around some.”

“YOU HAVE A CAR?”

“No, I have an old truck.”

“OMIGOD! You drive a pickup? You good looking devil - I bet you’ll have lots of girls up here. Everyone I’ve talked to up here just loves the country boys.”

“Well, I grew up in a small rural town, not the country. But I went to my grandparents farm each spring with my, uh, my sister and we helped plant sweet corn and a huge garden.”

“I’ve never even known a boy who could plant a seed of any kind, in a garden, I mean! I grew up in the city. Ray, will you please be my friend?”

“Cheryl, I’d love to be your friend. I hope you let Lisa be your friend too, she’s the girl I told you about.”

“I bet she’s really pretty, isn’t she?”

“She’s beautiful like you, Cheryl.”

“Will you show me her pic?”

“I have a naked pic of her, want to see it?”

“OH FUCK, YES! Do you really have a naked pic of her?”

“I sure do. Send me one of you. I mean, I want to see those boobs, your butt and those sexy thighs too. Then I’ll send you one of her.”

“Get off the phone! I’m on my cellphone now. I’ll send you some nasty texts. I love doing that with my friends back home now that I have this phone.”

“Show me what you got, Cheryl.”

“Here it comes.”

I put the phone down and went to get my cellphone. Lisa and Kate were sitting on the side of my bed talking when I went in.

“Was that Cheryl?” Kate asked, and both of them grinned.

“Yes, I gave her my cell number and she wants me to send her the pics you took last night. She’s sending me some of her. She’s just like us and this is the first phone she’s had that her Dad can’t snoop at.”

“I hear your phone buzzing now,” Kate said and I grabbed it.

I made them scoot apart so I could sit between them, and opened the text.

‘wuz gud to tlk 2 u hpe u lke my butt’

“Open her pic, we want to see her butt too,” Kate told me.

“Lisa, I told her about you and she wants to meet you. She said she hoped we could all be friends. She just got here on Sunday and her dad had her this job lined up through some friends.”

“OMIGOD, I want to be her friend. She’s fucking beautiful. I love her butt, don’t you, Kate?” Lisa said as the pic popped up.

Cheryl was standing in front of a big dressing mirror taking the pic over her shoulder.

“I want to be her friend too. Help me think of something sexy to text back. I’m new at this,” I said.

“Send her the pic we sent Lisa last night, the one with your hand on your cock. That should break the ice,” Kate told me and and we all laughed.

I found it and attached it in the text.

“Now what do I say?” I asked.

“Hand me that phone,” Lisa said and took it out of my hand.

u hav a hot butt im w/Kate n Lisa n thy wnt 2 b frins 2 can we all b n8kd frins’

“I want to send the next one,” Kate told me.

“Here’s your text right back, she’s ready for your sexy ass, Ray,” Kate told me and opened the phone.

“Lisa, you and Cheryl are going to have to shave your pussy if you’re going to be Ray’s and my friend. Look at that girls hairy pussy, would you?” Kate said as we all looked at her pic.

hpe u lke kitty I luv my kitty - kitty luv u r dik 2 kitty nvr had a dik b4’

Kate took a full frontal pic of me and sent it. I didn’t get to see what text she sent to her.

“Damn, that didn’t take long,” Kate said as my phone buzzed again.

‘kitty lvs Rays dik wud luv 2 tak em 4 ride - whn cn we meet kitty nds luvn 2’

‘2moro nit ok’

yes call me 5 2moro’

“You three will have to do this without me, I have gym tomorrow and Wednesday, and I will not miss. I can never let my body go again,” Kate told us.

“I need to start working out as soon as I get my class schedules set,” Lisa said.

“Let me know and I’ll help you plan your workouts, maybe we can workout together.”

“I hope we can all workout here at home again soon too,” I told them.

“OH, I just forgot, tomorrow is Monday and I have a job interview at 1:00. Ray, I’ll call you when I get out of the interview. I hope I get it, it’s a really good part time job at the pizza place right across from the convenience store where we met,” Lisa told me.

“Good luck on your job interview. I need to try to find me something part time. I know all the best jobs will be taken in two weeks.”

“Carol’s sister works at a steakhouse over on the other side of the campus, want me to see if she can help you get an interview?” Kate asked.

“Heck yeah. You were going to get Carol to introduce us anyway.”

“There he is, tired of my pussy already,” Lisa teased and kissed my cheek.

“Kate said Carol’s sister loves to text naughty and nasty too. We may have us another partner in crime.”


Lisa and I dressed after we took showers. The shower isn’t that big and we had to shower alone. When we were in the truck on the way to her aunt’s apartment, Lisa started on me again.

“Ray, will you come in for a little while? I know Aunt Claire likes you and she needs exactly what I got today. I feel so good all over and all inside my body. I feel like I’m a woman now and I love the feeling of knowing I’ve made love for the first time. I can hardly wait until we do it again. I want to know all about sex.”

“Can we wait until another night? I want to see what she’ll do if we both push her a little, but it’s getting late and she may not be ready for us yet.”

“You’re afraid she’ll say no, aren’t you?”

“I’m just not used to this, Lisa. You were my first and it was just like you said, it was fantastic and I want you again already. I’ve always been shy around girls until I get to know them. You’re the first one I’ve ever just come right out and talked to about sex and stuff. I’d be afraid I would make a fool of myself with your aunt. I mean she’s a grown woman and all.”

“Ray, she has needs just like you and I do. She told me that. She’s off on Wednesday afternoons, can I ask her to spend this Wednesday afternoon with us?”

“Yes, tell me what she says and if you think she may still want to, you know, have fun with us. You’ll have to be there though, just like Kate was for us.”

“You really are shy about doing this aren’t you?”

“I’m not really shy ... at least I don’t think I am. It’s just that I don’t know a lot about all this yet and I’d hate to make a fool of myself.”

“Ray, you were wonderful with me and I love the way I feel right now. I feel like we can be friends and can meet other friends, now that we’ve gotten that mythical virgin shit out of our way.”

“Yeah. I guess you’re right. Just give me a few days. If she says no, can I still see you on Wednesday?”

“Sure, I’ll talk to you tomorrow. Can I send you texts anytime?” she asked.

“Sure.”

“Please send me lots of naughty and nasty ones. I love doing that, don’t you?”

“Yes and you make me so horny I want your sexy ass again already, Lisa.”

“RAY, I already want your fat cock in my pussy again too.”

“We may need to use a condom from now on. You know, if we sort of branch out.”

“I know, but it sure was good fucking your naked cock for my first time.”

“I love your naked pussy too, I’m glad you were my first.”

“I’m glad you were my first too, Ray. I’m going to get Aunt Claire to shave my pussy though. I want to feel your cock in me one more time with no hair, like Kate’s pussy. I just loved kissing her pussy, it was so smooth and I want mine to feel like that.”

“Get your aunt to let you take some pics of her and send them to me.”

“YES. I’ll talk her into letting me shave her too and I’ll send you some pics of her pussy.”

I was just pulling into the parking place back at our apartment when my cellphone buzzed. I knew it was a text and was hoping to get another naked pic, either from Lisa or Cheryl. I opened the text and it was from Lisa. She sent me a pic of her pussy with shaving foam all over it, then another pic with no hair. I received another text and there was her Aunt Claire with her legs open and her pussy shaved.

Wnsdy 2:00, 2 puss wnt cok’

‘Cok wnts 2 smth nkd puss so bad’ I sent back.

‘1 smooth now, 2 smooth soon’

Kate was asleep in my bed when I went inside the apartment, and I slipped in next to her. As soon as she pushed her naked butt back against my belly, I slipped my cock between her buttocks and felt it ease past her slick pussy. I could’ve fucked her, but I wanted her to be awake.


“You could have fucked me last night, Ray. I went to sleep in your bed naked, hoping you would fuck me when you came to bed,” she told me the next morning as we sat at the table naked eating cereal.

“I almost did, but I want you awake and looking at me when it happens. I want you to feel me going in your pussy and I want you to tell me to fuck you.”

“Remember, I have gym after work so I’ll be home about seven or so.”

“Want me to fix something for supper?”

“I have some salad fixings in the fridge. I thought we could eat that while it’s fresh.”

“Sounds good to me, I love salads.”

“Good, I’ll buy more next time we shop for groceries. You should get a membership at the gym too, Ray. It’s not that much and you could work out a few hours a week to keep that sexy body fit.”

“See how much it is and if they have student discounts, or if you and I qualify for a family discount. I’d love to workout.”

“You sound just like my sister and your grandma.”

“Well, they taught me to be frugal and since I’m on somewhat of a tight budget until I get a job and see how much my expenses will be, I need to save all I can.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.