The Freshman
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Eighteen year old Ray Harrison is fresh out of high school with plans to attend Kansas State University. Ray's hopes of living in a dorm, joining in all the crazy antics he'd seen in the news about college students having fun, are about to be dashed. He's an only child-his parents are school teachers and very strict in their convictions. They have other plans for Ray. Plans that do not include him living in a college dorm!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Aunt  

We both stood to strip off what little we wore, my cellphone rang with an odd sound and I jumped. I didn’t even know what it was at first.

“Aren’t you going to answer it?” Kate asked.

I slid my fingers across the screen and saw that I had my first text message.

I’ve got a text!

“Read it, I bet it’s Lisa and she’s just gotten a new phone with unlimited texts and minutes. She’ll be texting you all the time ... she may even send you naked pictures.”

“I’ve heard about that in the news. Sexting, they call it. I wish she would send me one. She’s beautiful, Kate.”

“Well, open it and see what she said. Tap the icon where it says, view message.”

I clicked and saw that I had a photo message.

“She sent me a picture.”

“Open it, Ray. I bet she sent you a picture of her face, but she wants to be bold and send you a picture of her tits.”

I opened the picture and sure enough, Lisa was sitting in a stall in a restroom. She had taken her own picture and sent it to me.

“She’s peeing and she sent you a selfie. That means her aunt must have activated her new cellphone by calling in. Then, Lisa ran to the restroom as soon as she got her phone activated. She couldn’t wait to send you a pic of herself. Take a pic of yourself from your waist up, but make sure she can tell you’re naked below the waist. I bet you a kiss on your dick, she’ll send you another photo that shows her tits or maybe her naked legs sitting on the pot.”

“Really? Can you tell all that without knowing her?”

“I don’t know her, but I know me and I know what I’d do. Here, hand me that phone, I’ll stand close and take the picture of you. I want to show your pubic hair and your upper body. You’re sexy as hell, Ray! You’ve got abs like all the studs at the gym strive for. Flex those abs for me, Baby. Just wait until she sees this picture,” Kate told me as she aimed the phone just right and the tiny flash went off in my face.

“Let me see,” I said and pulled the phone over.

“We can’t send that! Can we?” I said as I looked down to see the base of my dick where it curved out and down from my pubic hair.

“We can and we are. You want to always be aggressive when a girl starts sending pics to you.”

I watched as Kate worked both her thumbs over the slide-out qwerty key pad as fast as if she were typing, then she clicked ‘send’.

“What did you tell her? I saw you sending a message.”

“I told her I wanted to see more, that she’s sexy as hell sitting on the pot, sending me her selfie while she pees.”

“Did you really? What if she doesn’t answer?”

“Oh, she will answer. Just wait. She’s trying to get her shirt and bra up now.”

“You’re kidding, right?” I asked as my phone burped again.

“We need to change that message alert - I hate that awful sound,” Kate told me as she opened the message herself.

She held the phone over so I could see and I looked at her as we both laughed.

‘hpe u lke em. I jus luv my brests.’

Kate was busy punching the keypad once more, then she told me to stand up.

“Kate?”

“Ray, this is the 21st century, this is what’s happening a million times a minute across America and the world. Get with it,” she said as I stood and she took a picture of me below my waist. I was almost hard and it began throbbing, just at the sight of Kate taking a pic of my naked cock.

“What did you tell her?”

“I told her I loved her breasts and hoped to meet them personally. Then I told her that I hope she likes my cock enough to meet him soon.”

KATE!

“Just be patient Ray, she’s pulling her panties off, and she’s trying to figure out how to send you a pic of her pussy.”

“How do you know all this? Do you send naughty sexts like this too?”

“I’ve done it with my girl friend at the gym a few times. But Carol’s younger sister sends them all the time. Carol got her phone and showed them to me. That girl is dying to be wild. I thought she must be the biggest slut to ever hit Manhattan, then Carol told me she doesn’t even date, sings in the choir at church and was the shyest person on earth in person. We need to get Carol to introduce you to her. Dee, is a fucking knockout!

My phone buzzed and vibrated this time, and I looked at Kate.

“I changed that silly little burping sound. I like the buzz and vibration better when there’s a message. You open it this time and you decide what to say and do, when you see her pic and read her message.

I opened the message and sure enough, I had another pic. When I opened it, there was a closeup of her pussy. She has a few little straight hairs around it, but very few. My dick was as hard as a fence post as I read her message.

‘my puzzy - I luv her hpe u mt her soon puzzy luvs ur cock plse take us for ryd 2moro’

I showed the message to Kate and she dropped to the floor to take most of my dick in her mouth. I jumped in shock, then let her suck me. Just as I was about to blow her brains out, she jerked back and grabbed my phone. She took a pic of my stone-cold, hard dick and I could see it shining where she left her saliva dripping.

I watched as she typed: ‘dick luvs puzzy hpe puzzy luvs 2 ply w/dick - C dick an puzzy ply sex games 1:00 2moro’

“Kate, if this doesn’t get me killed first, I can see me texting and sexting all the girls now. I love this, don’t you?”

“I’m so God-Damned horny right now I could fuck you. Will you settle for a BJ?”

“Will you show me how to give you one?”

“I’ll show you how to eat my pussy.

“You’re phone is buzzing. Tell Lisa you want to have a picnic in the park and you want to eat her pussy.”

Kate, I can’t text that!

“Then tell her something really sexy and bold, she wants to be naughty with you.”

I opened the message and she had written: ‘OMG puzzy luvs dik - duz dick luv wet kss’

“Put your hand on your cock like you’re jacking off,” Kate told me and took the picture when I fisted my dick.

“My God, Ray! You’re cock is really big! You do know that - don’t you?” Kate asked.

“I knew it was a handful but never thought about it being that big.”

“You’re way longer than average, and your cock is way-fucking-fat! That’s what makes a woman’s pussy feel really, really good - compared to just a long cock - when she takes it in her pussy. I read that in a magazine, not in those words, but that’s what I would have written.”

I watched as she pecked the keyboard. ‘dick luvs wet frnch kss and so duz ray - ray hpe lisa n her puzzy luvs wet frnch kss 2’

Kate sent the text and my phone buzzed almost immediately.

“She’s taken another pic of her pussy, want to bet?”

“No way would I bet against you. You know too much about this. I hope you will play this game with me sometime too.”

“I will, but what I’ll do is make a whole album of my naked pics, I may even get you to take some for me. Hell, you can take all of them as soon as we get rid of this horny-ass girl inside me who wants to fuck her little brother,” Kate said and laughed as I opened the text.

‘puzzy luvs ur dik wnts dp wet frnch kss C u 2moro’

Sure enough, Lisa was sitting with her feet on the toilet seat, legs spread wide and her pussy exposed as she squatted there with her hand out, taking a selfie.

I knew from the minute I saw my first text, that I was going to love having a cellphone - and texting and sexting.

Kate took my phone and put it on the table as she pulled me down between her thighs with my belly against her pussy.

“Ray, we may have to do this more than once. I know I’m too excited right now to tell you all the details. Just listen to what I say and please, PLEASE, RAY, don’t worry about getting your pleasure right away. Let me tell you, and show you how to please me. Please a woman’s pussy and my body and you’ll be rewarded - not just by me, but by all the girls you’ll ever love for the rest of your life.”

“Show me, Kate. I want to do it right the first time and I want to do it with you until you make me stop. I want to be as good as your professor at seducing a woman, getting pussy, and pleasing a woman’s pussy when I get it.”

“Ray, when you get between my legs like this, don’t just push them apart so you can dive tongue first into my pussy. Look me in the eye, as you very slowly spread my legs wide. I mean way wide too, so I’ll know you’re about to get down there and get your face wet, not just your tongue. Don’t dive for my pussy either when you have my legs spread open. Kiss and lick the insides of my thighs, both of them, as you make your way to my pussy. When you get so close to my pussy you want to put your mouth over it and suck - raise up and look at me again, as if asking permission. Then raise up and lean forward to kiss both my nipples. Don’t let this sidetrack you from what both of us want though. Kiss your way back down my belly and lick my bellybutton deep and wet. Don’t stop there either, lick your way back down to the sides of my pussy, not trying to get your tongue inside me just yet. If a girl is like me and tries to maneuver her pussy so you’ll kiss and suck her there when she wants you to, make her wait.”

As Kate talked, I was doing just as she told me. I wanted to kiss her pussy as soon as I saw it up close with her legs spread wide. Her tight brown lips weren’t even opened, but I wanted to pull them open and lick her. I listened to her instructions and did exactly as she told me. I was back down to licking the sides of her pussy and I could smell her. The smell made me want to ram my cock in her pussy and fuck her without worrying about her getting pleasure.

“Push my legs open wider, and upwards, so you can see my butt. Then lick my butt and show me you’re not afraid of me back there. You can lick my other hole back there if you like. I never knew that would feel as good as it does, until my friend licked me. I squirted on him when he did it, and it shocked both of us. He just pushed me up further and wider so he could lick me dry where I had leaked my juices.

“Don’t lick my pussy yet, Ray! Save that for the very last.”

Once more I did as she told me. When I licked her butthole, she rewarded me with three of her tiny little squirts as she splashed my lips and chin. I raised up to look at her, my eyes locked on her eyes, as I licked her juice off my lips.

FUCK, RAY. You make me wish I’d never told you to keep your cock out of my pussy. You’ll have to help me or I will fuck you yet, damn it.”

“I could fuck you right this second, Kate and keep fucking you until you told me it was good, or told me to stop.”

“I can see it in your eyes and it makes me want you that much more. Just keep doing what you’re doing. I’m getting so close and I can feel it building inside me to where I may just gush my orgasm out all over you. You already have, what the professor would love to have had in his youth. You make me want you with your eyes on me like that, Ray. Do me some more. I’m not going to tell you what to do now, you’re already ahead of what I remember from my first and only experience. Show me what it’s like to go beyond what I’ve experienced.”

I wasn’t sure about doing this without instructions. I knew I was already close enough to kiss her pussy. I wanted this so bad, my dick was bouncing up and down between my legs. I wanted to raise up and ram it home in my aunt’s wet pussy. I resisted the urge and kissed her all over her pussy, letting my tongue lick and lap at her flood of secretions as I did.

She bucked her body up toward my face and I raised my head to look at her, shaking my head no. She said nothing, but the grimace on her face screamed, please, at me. I smiled and lowered my face to her pussy. I wasn’t sure, but I knew her clitoris was inside her pussy lips and from what she’d told me earlier it was near the top of her pussy. I parted her pussy lips at the bottom of her split, nearest her butthole. With my tongue running deep, I licked right up through her slippery wet pussy. I felt her opening that leads inside her, where a man’s dick enters her body. I pushed my tongue deep inside her there and she pressed her pussy up to meet me, wanting more. I left her wanting me deeper and licked upward until I felt the tiny knot in her otherwise smooth, soft flesh between her pussy lips. Kate jerked and moaned, letting me know I had just discovered her little jewel.

As soon as I found it, I made it mine. I had waited long enough and I’d made her wait long enough. I not only claimed it as mine, I staked my property rights on it as I licked and mauled her clitoris with my tongue. It swelled and puffed out like her nipples did when I licked them. I wanted it to get big, really big, so it could feel more pleasure.

With my mouth pressing her lips apart, I sucked her magic button until it popped up half as big as her small nipples. Kate screamed and I pushed her legs up higher, parting them with her knees on either side of her face. I glanced up and I could see her face as she stared intently down at me.

When I lifted my face slightly from her slippery pussy, I felt her spraying my lips, chin, and throat with her flood of streaming juices. I dropped my face back to suck her as she continued to move and jerk her legs.

With my hands behind the calf her of her legs, I pushed harder, raising my body up until I felt my dick slide right across her swollen pussy. Kate grinned and I knew she thought I was going to fuck her.

I didn’t, but damn - did I ever want to right then.

I let my dick slide past her slippery, swollen pussy lips as I pushed her legs all the way to the back of the couch. She was doubled over and my dick was almost to her breasts as I looked down.

Kate saw me looking and I felt my balls drag across her slippery pussy, then up over her wet belly as I pushed forward. She put her hands on either side of her breasts as I rammed the head of my dick between them.

My body was covering hers as I fucked her big brown breasts. She pushed me back just a little as she leaned her head down, raised my dick and took it in her mouth. I slid forward and she took me deep into her mouth, all the way to her throat. I blasted away like never before in my whole fucking life, as she sucked me like she was trying to drain all of my body fluids through my dick.

I felt just like she had drained me too, and fell over on my side next to her. She rolled with me and lay her slick breasts over my dick as we lay trying to regain our breath.

“I hope you remember everything damn you just did, because I want lots and lots more of those. Ray Harrison, you will be The Pussy Master in your freshman year at college.”

“You, my Dear Aunt Kathryn, almost got fucked. You do know that, don’t you?”

“Ray, if you had not pinned me down on this couch, I would have fucked you myself, and wanted more.”

“Now what?”

“There’s no way I can stop wanting this again. We’ll just have to make sure we are both satisfied in other ways.”

“Kate, just don’t blame me if you get fucked the next time I drag my dick through your slick pussy.”

“Let’s go get a shower, then go to bed,” Kate told me as she raised up.

“We can’t sleep together, you’ll get fucked and you know it.”

“I know, we’ll just have to sleep apart until we can make other arrangements. This is just our first night to sleep together and both of us want to fuck. We can’t, Ray. That’s incest, and Mom and Dad would kill me and you along with me, just before the world came to an end.”

“Kate, regardless of what it’s called and who’s against it, for whatever reasons, if I live here, you will have my dick in your pussy and you know it.”

“Ray, we can’t let that happen.”

“You better hope I meet lots of girls like Lisa and Cheryl then, and that all of them love sex.”

“I’ll always hate them for being my surrogate after we’ve become so fucking horny we can hardly stand it, but it’s better than the guilt I’d feel if I fucked you.”

“Are we still going to play the little touchy-feely game like you suggested?” I asked.

“I want to. Do you?”

“Yes, I want to tease you until you want my dick in your pussy as deep as we can make it go, before you get your cum and I fill you with my sperm.”

“You don’t play fair!”


Sunday morning, Kate and I played our little touchy-feely game right up until just before I left to go pick Lisa up for our ride. Then she came to me with a serious look.

“Ray, if you and Lisa feel the need to be alone - I want you to know it will be alright for you to bring her here.”

“Kate, are you sure? I mean you and I still have some unfinished business as far as I’m concerned. Would me bringing a girl here not put a strain on our relationship?”

“Ray, we can still play the touchy-feely, tease-dare games. Who knows, Lisa may want to join us if she knows about them. If you do take her to your room, will you leave the door open?” she asked and smiled.

“If I do, will you watch or just listen?”

“What would turn you on more?”

“Knowing you were watching.”

“I would love to watch you fuck a girl. I know I’d get an orgasm as strong as the one you gave me last night.”

“What if I left the door open and she saw you?”

“I’ll be careful not to be seen.”

“No, I mean what if I made sure she saw you watching us? Would you want to join us?”

“You know the answer to that, but we can’t do that, Ray. I know I couldn’t stop if she and I both were making love to you.”

“We already know she likes to show off her sexy body. She may even like to take it one step further and want to be seen fucking. I’m going to feel her out and see.”

“I’d put my money on you feeling her up, “ Kate said, laughing as she walked naked with me to the door.

“You already know you’re going to fuck me, Kate. What better way to justify it, than you getting caught up with watching me fuck a girl and you wanting to join in the fun?”

“Go meet your friend, Ray. Let me worry about that, if and when it does happen! You could have had me last night. You missed your chance.”

“I was just setting you up, like your professor friend did.”

“Smart Ass. Go fuck a young girl and leave your aunt alone.”

“You’re my sexy sister now, not my stuffy old aunt. Bye sexy sister.”

“Bye you fucking, sexy ass stud-brother of mine. I hope you get some pussy.”

“I hope you get to watch if I do.”

“I hope I do too, Ray,” she said and closed the door.

I sent Kate a text: ‘luv u sis’

She sent me one right back: ‘luv u luv ur tung 2’

As soon as I pulled into the empty parking space at their apartment, Lisa ran from the doorway right toward me. She was wearing a short skirt and a tight shirt that really showed off her breasts nicely. She’s a lot bigger up top than I first thought yesterday, when she wore the loose clothes.

“Hi, Ray. You look so good. I told my aunt all about you. She wants to meet you if you don’t mind. Don’t worry, she already approves of you just from my description. She just got home from work and she’ll be out of the shower in a minute. She’s really a pretty woman, but she just can’t seem to find the right man. I tell her all the time that she needs to dress up and go out more.”

“If she looks as good as you say, she must really be shy about meeting men. This town is full of men. A pretty woman should be able to find one she likes.”

“Talk to her - tell her that, Ray. Will you? If you tell her she’s pretty maybe she’ll start dressing to show off her body instead of hiding it.”

“If she looks anything like her niece she better watch herself around me. I’ll be ready to ask both of you out.”

“I see her naked all the time, she looks as good if not better than I do naked. I mean we both have big, uh well, we’re built alike.” Lisa stammered and I knew she was about to tell me she and her aunt both have big breasts.

“You mean her breasts are as big as yours? WOW, two beautiful women in the same apartment and both have big breasts. This is my lucky day,” I teased and she poked me as she laughed.

“Hers are bigger than mine, but I can wear her bras and she can wear mine. We can even wear each others panties too,” she told me and her face turned red.

“I love the way you can talk about yours and your aunts bodies and about swapping underwear like this Lisa.”

“You do? I was wondering what you would think of me, after I sent you all those naughty pics yesterday.”

“I was hoping we could play that sexting game a lot more. You’re beautiful with clothes on and sexy as hell without. By the way, I love that skirt and shirt you have on, are they some of the new ones you bought yesterday?” I remembered telling Mom that when I noticed a new blouse or dress and she really perked up.

“Yes they are. Do you really like them? Aunt Claire let me pick them out. Then she went back and got me two more skirts that are even shorter than this one. I knew we’d probably go to the park today though, and I didn’t want to be flashing my panties at just everyone, so I wore this longer one.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.