The Freshman - Cover

The Freshman

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Eighteen year old Ray Harrison is fresh out of high school with plans to attend Kansas State University. Ray's hopes of living in a dorm, joining in all the crazy antics he'd seen in the news about college students having fun, are about to be dashed. He's an only child-his parents are school teachers and very strict in their convictions. They have other plans for Ray. Plans that do not include him living in a college dorm!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Aunt  

I grew up in Elkhorn, a rural southwestern Kansas town near the Oklahoma state line. Before I left for college, I’d never been away from home for more than a few days, when I would stay two weeks in the spring and two more during the summer with my grandparents, on Mom’s side of the family. Mom’s parents live only twenty miles from us on a small farm they still operate themselves. I would go each spring during spring break, after I was old enough to do a days work, and help Grandpa plant his sweet corn and big vegetable garden. He and Grandma would sell produce from their little farm at their roadside produce stand they’d built in front of their house on the state highway. He rented his cropland out to his neighbor, and only farmed his truck patch.

Dad and Mom are school teachers and very strict in their convictions about how I, being an only child was to behave. Though I was allowed to play sports - mostly swimming on the varsity swim team and go to school sanctioned events, I always had a curfew. The only time I ever broke curfew was in the ninth grade and then I was only ten minutes late getting home. I was grounded for three weeks. The only time I was allowed to leave the house during those three weeks, was when I rode to school with them.

I was allowed to start dating when I turned seventeen but could only date girls my parents had previously approved. I was allowed one date a week, on Friday night from 8:00 pm until 11:00 pm. I wasn’t allowed to date the same girl two weeks in a row and I had to get permission from Mom and Dad both, prior to asking a girl out on a date - even if they had previously checked her out. Then, Mom would call the girl’s parents to make sure they were aware that I had asked their daughter out. Of course, I would tell the girl in advance what to expect when I asked her out. Most of the girls in our town were raised just as strict as me, if not more so and they knew the procedure even better than I did.

My life was planned just like the schedule at the school where my parents taught, and I attended classes for twelve years. Mom told me what to wear each and every day of my life, from the time I can first remember, until I left for college after graduating from high school. It wasn’t as if I was given a choice of clothes to wear, Mom laid my clothes out each night, just as she did my Dad.

I love my Mom and Dad, but I knew if I ever managed to get an education and start a career, I’d never marry a girl like Dear Old Mom.

I was tired of schedules and curfews.

One of the things I felt I was blessed with, was inheriting from my parents a mind that could absorb details, dates, and data as fast as I could read. I wasn’t a genius by any means, but I was as smart as any kid in our school, even scoring valedictorian of my graduating class. Maybe it was because it was expected of me and I was afraid of the consequences if I fell short.

I was also blessed with a talent that even my parents knew very little about. I could draw anything!

I drew cartoon characters by the hundreds. Then, one day I got my hands on an erotic cartoon magazine that one of my friends had. He was scared to take it home, so I took it home with me. From that day forward I spent at least one hour each day drawing the wildest, most erotic cartoons that seemed to just flow from my mind through my pencils.

I lived in constant fear that I would be discovered, yet I always managed to keep my art case, that I had secretly purchased, hidden in my room. My main cartoon character was a Super-Cat named, what else? Tom Catt. Tom had muscles in places where most cats just have cat fur.

Tom had a Super-Cat cock that was the envy of all the pussycats too. I loved drawing him and in doing so, let him get into some of the wildest, most adventurous erotic situations imaginable. Most of all, I put Tom in graphic situations with his many pussycat friends, wishing I was Tom Catt for one night!


Before I even hit college my freshman year, my life changed like I never even dreamed it would, and not in the manner I would have hoped either.

My really beautiful fantasy of living in a coed dorm with other boys and girls my age was dispelled before I even graduated from high school.

Mom and Dad had even gone so far as to make arrangements for my new life in the college town. I was to live with Mom’s youngest sister, Aunt Kathryn, whom I call Aunt Kate at her insistence. I’d only seen her four times in my life, the first time being when I was at my grandparents the first spring I stayed there and helped plant their truck patch.

Though Aunt Kate and I became really good friends over the next three springs when we spent the week there helping plant the garden, I couldn’t possibly fathom the thought of me living with her. The first time we met, she just didn’t seem like the type of person I wanted to live with.

I could hardly believe my grandparents still made their youngest daughter come home for a week each spring to help with the planting - but they did. Aunt Kate was in college at that time and living in a dorm. I was fourteen and she had just turned nineteen. When I told her of my parents plans for me to attend Kansas State, she rolled her eyes and shook her head.

“Ray, you’re life has been planned and scheduled just as mine has been all my life. I’ll be so glad when I get my degree and start a career of my own. I swear, I’m going to revolt and start planning my own life. Until that time, though, I’ll let my parents pay for my education and I’ll play by their rules. You do the same. I can tell you now, there-is-no-future-in-rebelling. I’ve been there!”

Aunt Kate had an eating disorder and was very much overweight. Even I noticed it the first time we met. Her parents - my grandparents, harped at her each time we sat down to eat that first week. I could see her cringe each time her mom scolded her for eating a biscuit or putting more than a spoonful of anything on her plate.

Before that week was over, she and I were friends, laughing and talking as we worked. She even confided in me that she ate out of nervousness and that she had recently started seeing a nutritionist to help her change her eating habits.

The night before we both left the farm that first spring, we sat in the swing out under a shade tree and talked.

“Ray, don’t fight it. Just do as you’re told and roll with the punches. You’re mom is just like my mom, but I swear to heaven, I’ll never live the life my mom and my sister have lived. When I get out of college, I’ll be my own person for the first time in my life. I plan to have my life together by then too. When you get to Manhattan, look me up. I’ll be out of college about that time and I’ll help you find your way around. You won’t have to worry about me reporting back to your mom either.”

We saw each other in the spring for the next three years and each time I went there, I was looking forward to seeing Aunt Kate. The second spring, she had lost some weight, but she still ate a lot that week. She told her mom she had really missed her cooking, and she got by with it. Before we left to go home, she told me she had just started on another new diet and that it was really working. She was losing a pound a week and she was thrilled. She looked happier, and she looked good too. I mean, well, she was still a big girl, but MAN was she ever pretty in the face and her skin was blemish free.

My birthday was three months before high school graduation and for my eighteenth birthday/graduation present, my parents bought me a used, two year old Ford pickup to have when I went to college in the fall. They even let me drive it to my grandparents that spring to help plant the garden.

For the first time in my life, I was free - if only for twenty miles, as I drove along the highway singing with the radio.

Aunt Kate was there when I arrived and I could hardly believe the way she looked. She later told me she had lost fifty pounds since we were here last year. I knew she was happy and I was happy for her.

“You really do look good, Aunt Kate. I’m happy for you, that you’ve worked so hard and now you look so young and sexy.”

“Ray, I appreciate the compliment but I’m far from sexy. Just give me a few more months though and I’ll ask for a second opinion,” she said as we sat in the swing and talked.

She’d let her hair grow out and her skin was dark tan. I mean she was tanned like she stayed outdoors in the sun daily. She was the one who informed me of my living arrangements for my freshman year at college. I know she saw the letdown in my face when she told me, because she quickly let me know she was looking forward to me being there.

“I’m working part time at a really up-scale office complex and I’ve already been offered a fantastic career job there when I graduate in May. I’ve found a really nice two bedroom apartment located not far from campus so you’ll be close. I hope you’re not too disappointed, Ray. I would love for you to stay with me, at least your first year there.”

“Aunt Kate, I’m not going to lie to you, I wanted to live in a dorm and be around boys and girls my age. BUT, I think I’d like staying with you now that you seem excited about me being there.”

“Just think, Ray. For the first time ever, we’ll both be free of plans and schedules, other than your classes and my work hours. The apartment comes up for lease in August, about the time you arrive to start classes. I’ve been living with a friend and her boyfriend since December and I’ll live with them until you get there. I’ve already paid my deposit and you can come early to help me move in at the same time you do. There’s a secluded private pool there too and we’ll have lots of fun.”

“You’re really making it all sound like lots of fun, Aunt Kate. Now I’m looking forward to it,” I told her truthfully. She really did make it sound good. Besides, I had no choice.


The morning I was to leave for Manhattan, I already had my clothes packed.

Well, Mom did. I loaded them in my pickup along with my other things I wanted to take.

“Ray, you’re not going to take that old guitar are you? You’ll have Kate and everyone else in that apartment complex mad at you for playing that twangy music,” Mom told me as I carefully placed the old guitar on the floor of the passenger side with the neck leaning back on the seat. My truck was plain, I mean it had vinyl seats and rubber floor mats instead of carpets, but it was as clean as mom’s kitchen floor. And believe me, that is clean!

I had planned to leave by 8:00 that morning and get over to Manhattan before noon. It was 12:30, after we’d eaten lunch, when I finally backed out of the drive with Mom and Dad standing there waving.

Both my parents had tears in their eyes, and even I had a few tears myself, until I was out on the highway. Then I reached over and turned the radio wide open on a country music station and sang, hummed, and smiled all the way to Manhattan, Kansas.

I had been to the campus once, earlier this past summer with Mom and Dad, to enroll. They showed me around the big campus and how to get in and out of there from any and all directions. They had met there years ago and Mom’s, mom and dad wanted her to wait until they were both out of college, with teaching jobs before they married.

I’d heard that story at least a hundred times, from my parents AND my grandparents.

Aunt Kate had sent me an email and I’d printed out the directions. I drove right to her apartment complex where she was staying with her friends. She wouldn’t get off work until 5:00, so I killed time by riding around and getting used to the place. I drove to the campus and back two different ways before I stopped for a coke at a small convenience store/gas station not far from campus.

I had just filled my cup with ice and coke at the self-serve dispenser and was fitting the plastic lid on it, when I was drenched in coke and crushed ice from behind.

When I jumped and yelped, I turned to see the prettiest girl I’d ever seen in my life. She was looking at me like she was afraid I was going to slap her. I smiled, then shook my shirt as I reached around to hold it away from my back.

“I’m so sorry. I dropped my purse and when I stood up, my cup hit your, uh, your jeans pocket and spilled.”

“Don’t worry about it, I’m OK. I just arrived here to start college in a few weeks. I’ll be a freshman,” I said.

Before I even got it out, I knew I sounded just like a freshman.

“I just arrived too and I’ll be a freshman also. I’m staying with my aunt - I won’t be at the dorms,” she said, sounding just like a freshman. From my hometown no less.

“I’m staying with my aunt too, my mom’s sister. She just graduated from K-State last May,” I told her.

“My aunt graduated from K-State too, but it was like four years ago, I think. My name is Lisa, by the way.”

“I’m Ray, nice to meet you Lisa. I hope we have a class or two together, since I now have one friend in Manhattan,” I told her, hoping I sounded older.

“Nice to meet you too, Ray. I apologize again for drenching your back and uh, the seat of your jeans. If you want to, I can give you the phone number at my aunt’s apartment. Of course, if you happen to call, I’ll have to give her your name and address here in the city. She’s very strict, just like Mom is. She’s Mom’s sister.”

“Lisa, I know the feeling well. I’ll be staying with my mom’s sister too and believe me, my mom is VERY strict. Mom and dad both are high school teachers and there has been absolutely NO margin for error in my whole life. I love them, but I’m so happy to be here. I’m even happy now that you dropped your purse and drenched my butt,” I told her, saying butt in front of another person for the first time in my entire life.

“I bet you were raised in a rural town too, weren’t you? I was and it seemed to me the parents were all very strict back there. My friends and I had to really be careful about what we did and what we said. I wasn’t even allowed to date until I was a senior and then only on Fridays,” she told me as she held her cup and filled it with ice and coke once more.

There was a young girl mopping up her mess and Lisa apologized to her a hundred times at least and even offered to clean it up herself.

“I was allowed to date my junior year, but only on Fridays and never the same girl two Fridays in a row. Mom and Dad both had to approve my dates and call the girl’s parents before I could even ask her out the first time. Then I had to have permission to date her again, even if they had previously approved the girl. Believe me, I know strict,” I told her.

We walked toward the counter and when I stepped up to pay, I paid for her drink too.

“Ray, lets be friends. I feel like we already know each other, having been raised in rural towns and just arriving today. Do you have your aunt’s phone number? I’d like to exchange numbers, if you want to that is. I hope you don’t think I was too bold when I said that.”

“I was about to ask you for your number. I wouldn’t mind being checked out by your aunt either. I have a clean record and I’ve never attacked a girl,” I said, trying to sound like I was an alright guy, not just a backwoods kid from rural Kansas.

“Are you walking? I walked over to the campus and back so I’d be more familiar with the streets and the neighborhood. I’m glad I stopped for a coke, even though I still feel like a ninny for spilling my drink on you.”

Ninny? My mom uses that word in every sentence. Do you think we may be part of some sort of conspiracy here?” I laughed at my thought.

“My mom uses that word, every other word! I never realized I used it until you just caught me.”

“I have some paper and a pen in my truck, if you’re serious about my phone number. I’d really like to exchange numbers and call you. I’m sure you’ll have boys by the thousands standing in line though. Lisa, you are a VERY beautiful girl.” I shocked myself as I looked at her. She’s just an inch or two shorter than me and I stand five eleven. Her hair is the color of light honey and her face is as smooth as any girl or any picture of a girl I’ve ever seen. She’s slender with a nice shape under her loose fitting shirt. Her shirt came down over her hips and I couldn’t see the shape of her butt.

“I’ve been told I was beautiful before, but I’ve never felt like I was. I’ve always thought I was too tall and skinny,” she said as we stood beside my pickup and wrote our aunts’ numbers down.

“Believe me, you-are-beautiful.”

“Thanks Ray, I appreciate the compliment.”

“Mom and Dad told me they would buy me a cellphone and send it to me next month. I’m an only child and they both act as if they live on a budget, but I know they both make good salaries. That’s alright though, I’ll play their game like my Aunt Kate advised me to do and let them pay for my education. They said I’d have to get a part time job and pay for my gas, cellphone bill, and my dates if I ever dated while I’m here.”

“I’m an only child too and your parents sound just like mine. Mom said she would have to send me some money when Dad wasn’t looking, so I could buy my own phone up here.”

“I may see if Mom will let me do that. I’d hate to even think of the phone they’d pick out for me. Have you had a chance to check out the cellphone providers and their plans?”

“No, but my aunt is going to help me. I’ll let you know what we find.”

“You said you were walking, do you have a vehicle?”

“No.”

“I’d be glad to give you a ride, that is if and when we have classes close to the same time.”

“I’d like that, Ray. You’re a nice guy,” she said and smiled.

“Come on, I’ll give you a ride home so I’ll know where you live. I’ll have to move some stuff around and you’ll have to hold my guitar.”

“You play guitar? I do too! This really is a small world. What music do you like?”

“Country. It’s what I learned to play and it’s just easier to learn than some of the other.”

“I like country too. Maybe we can meet and play sometime?”

“I’d like that. Come on and get in,” I said and she stepped up on the rocker panel and sat in the seat as I held the door.

I couldn’t help but wonder if her mom picked out those shorts or did she buy them herself. They sure are loose fitting, but they look good on her, starched and pressed like that.

Lisa’s aunt was working, so we sat in the truck for a few minutes and talked before I walked her to the door.

When I arrived at Aunt Kate’s, the parking space in front of the apartment door was vacant, so I backed my truck into it. I wasn’t even out of my truck when Aunt Kate ran to my open door, reaching inside to give me a hug.

“Ray, I’m so glad you’re here. I was so excited about you moving in with me that I took off early so we can move into the new apartment.”

AUNT KATE?”

“Ray, please call me Kate. Aunt Kate makes me sound so old,” she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me again as we stood next to my truck.

“Uh Kate, you look like a model. You are BEAUTIFUL!” I said as I stepped back to look at her.

“Oh Ray! I’m not either. I just changed into these old clothes so we could move. Thanks though, for noticing. I guess I have changed since last April, haven’t I?” She asked as she danced in a circle, then twirled like a ballet dancer with her hands over her head, laughing and singing. I had never seen her this happy.

“Kate, believe me when I say, MY AUNT IS HOT!” I said and she grabbed me once more in a hug.

I’ve never hugged but two girls, and my Grandma in my whole life, but I knew as soon as she pressed herself to me, she wasn’t wearing a bra! My Aunt Kate sure has changed and I already like the idea of living with her, more than ever now.

“Ray, you’ll never know what those words mean to me. I have lived the first twenty one years of my life in a deep blue funk. I hated my life and I hated my body. I even hated my parents for a long time. Then one morning, a year ago last January, I woke up from a VERY erotic dream and lay there in bed trying to find that feeling once more that I first awakened to. I had never in my life even let my brain think the things I dreamed of. When I dragged my ass out of bed and stripped for my shower, I looked at my droopy, sagging body and my flabby ass. I made up my mind right then, that I was going to change my life and my body. I wanted to look and feel like I did in my dream. OH GOD, Ray! I was so sexy and alive in that dream. I think it may have been a premonition of what I could feel like and look like if I tried. I started going to the gym and even tanned in the tanning beds so I would look like the other girls who worked out in the group with me.

“I have to be careful how I dress living here with Carol and Bob, her boyfriend. But last week I spent my whole paycheck on new undies and sexy clothes. I can hardly wait until we get moved into our new apartment. Damn, Ray, I hope I don’t embarrass you, but I feel so alive and I can hardly wait to move over there so I can be myself without having to run hide when I hear Bob coming down the hall. Ray, am I making you feel uncomfortable? You’re looking at me funny.”

“Kate, you are beautiful. I know the life you lived. I lived it too, only I was a boy and I wasn’t overweight. That’s the reason I was reluctant to move in with you at first. I wanted to be in the dorm, with other boys and have girls around who liked to do all the crazy things I’d read about college kids doing. I wanted to feel alive and learn about sex, not just go to school and learn how to be a teacher ... Kate, you need to know, if you dress in sexy clothes, I will look.”

“Well, at least I know I’ll look good enough to get my nephew’s attention.”

“You had my attention as a friend and my aunt the first time we met. When I saw you last year, I was impressed with your weight loss and your determination to lose more. Last spring, you looked really, really good and a few times I saw you bent over, and I wished you weren’t my aunt ... Let’s get your stuff loaded and moved over to the new apartment before I embarrass both of us.”

“Let’s go. I love this and I love my handsome nephew too. I bought some used furniture last week and they were supposed to deliver it today. I hope you brought a sleeping bag or some blankets to sleep on tonight in case they didn’t get to deliver it today.”

“I have two blankets and my sleeping bag, mom made sure I brought just in case it gets cold here this winter. I can sleep on them tonight if I have to. I have some money so I can pay you for one of the beds, too.”

“OH RAY! Help me get my clothes and junk out of my bedroom. You’ll love what I bought for you to sleep on. A very dear friend who went through the same weight-loss thing with me, met a man at the gym. He’s a widower with a little girl and they fell in love. She married him and I bought all her furniture. She had two waterbeds. Have you ever slept on one?”

“No, I’ve never even seen one,” I told her as she began to load my arms with huge garbage bags filled clothes and shoes.

“I’ll carry this one, it may burn your hands - these little undies are so hot.” She laughed and I had to marvel at the way she had changed from an almost sad, overweight introvert to this beautiful young woman with a beautiful, sexy hard body. She’s so exuberant, she’s bubbling over.

We were able to load all her belongs on top of my few, since she’d given all of her older, fat clothes to Goodwill. When we arrived at the new apartment, I backed right up to the main elevator entrance. We were on the second floor, with a large balcony facing west.

With her handing the bags, boxes, and articles out to me, we unloaded my pickup and I parked it in the next spot over to take this load up on the big four wheel cart. When she opened the door of the apartment, all the table, chairs, dressers and chests she’d bought from her friends were in the middle of the living room. There was a handwritten sheet of instructions attached to a large zip-lock plastic bag. These were the instructions for assembling the waterbed frame and filling the bladder with water. The zip-lock bag also contained the attachments which fit on the long green hose used to fill the bladder, and to discharge any air.

While I went back down to get my guitar and the few items left in the cab of my truck, Kate was taking her clothes to the bedroom that she had chosen for hers. When I came back, I had my guitar strap slung over my shoulder with my guitar pushed around behind me and my sleeping bag under my other arm. I was bent over as I walked down the hall and just happened to look up before I went into the bedroom that she said would be mine.

The bathroom is at the end of the hall. Kate was sitting on the commode with her shorts down around her ankles as she peed. She looked up just as I looked at her from no more than fifteen feet. She never spoke and neither did I, as I stopped for just one second to see her reach between her legs and wipe herself. I ducked my head and hurried into my room.

I didn’t come out until I saw her pass by the doorway, then I walked out as if nothing had happened. I couldn’t get the image out of my mind. My aunt was sitting on the commode with her legs wide open, wiping her pussy. I had never seen a woman’s pussy until today and very few pictures of one. The ones I did see, had hair on them. Lots of hair. Kate didn’t have a one, I mean NOT ONE HAIR. I know because the image of her smooth, naked brown pussy was branded in my mind forever and eternity. Each time I looked at her, I would think of her hairless pussy and the sight of her spreading her legs even wider as she raised her feet up on her toes to wipe. Each time that image flashed in my mind, my dick got hard and I had to turn away.

We spent the next three hours assembling both waterbed support frames and filling the bladders. Once we finally found all the parts and figured out how they fit together, that is. When we had her vinyl bladder lying flat inside the liner with the heater pad underneath, I attached the fitting to the water hose and stood by the door as she turned the water on in the bathroom. There were no leaks and we stood in amazement as the bladder slowly filled and began to rise, like a huge piece of blue dough filled with yeast.

“Let’s get the bladder on your bed ready while this one fills. I’ve never slept on one, but Carol told me she loved sleeping on it. She said it may take twenty four hours for the water to warm up if we don’t put some hot water in after we get it about half filled.”

We hurried to get the other bladder smoothed out with the heater pad in place and lying flat with no wrinkles. When we went back to her room, the bladder was over half full and she ran to turn the bath faucet to mostly hot water with enough cold water to keep from getting it too hot.

“That’s enough,” she yelled and I ran to turn the water off.

I took the fitting and the hose to my room and we started filling it when I yelled back to her to turn it on. While this one filled, we went back to her room and read the instructions for getting the air pockets out. The bladder had a big bulge humped up in the middle, filled with trapped air. I inserted the air release valve into the fill hole.

Kate lay across the bed and rolled toward the inlet spout. The air gushed out like wet farts as she did this over and over. She was laughing like the high school girls back home as she rolled and caused the air to escape.

Once, as she rolled over, her T-shirt came up and I saw both her breasts, before she pulled her shirt down. They were big and they were brown and they looked like perfection to me. Of course, they were the only real ones I had ever seen, and like her pussy, it was just a slight glimpse then they were covered.

We had both beds filled with warm water with the mattress pad and the sheets fitted over them as tight as skin. I lay across my bed and it felt so good as it gave, then came back instantly to support my weight. I’m not sure about sleeping on it, but it sure feels good to lie on.

Neither of us mentioned the two incidents about me seeing her body until the next day as we worked to get the apartment straightened and in livable shape before she went back to work on Monday. It was still two weeks before I started to school. It was Saturday and we spent most of the day hanging curtains, pictures and putting up shelves. I was good at this - I was Mom’s Mr. Fix-It - she called me when she needed me to work on something or hang a new curtain.

At noon, we took a break from those chores and I connected the TV, VCR and DVD player. When I had those working, Kate had us some sandwiches and chips on the table and we did take a break then.

“Ray, I know you saw me and...”

“Aunt Kate, I apologize for looking. I didn’t know you were in the bathroom when I came in. Then when you were on the bed, I was looking at you while you rolled. I knew your shirt was about to come up. I could have looked away. I’m sorry and I promise not to be looking at you all the time. I hope you’ll understand, I’ve never even seen a woman - I mean like I saw you and I’ve never in my life been around a woman as beautiful as you. It’s hard not to look when you walk by or bend over in front of me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.