Shockwave - Cover

Shockwave

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 13

“OK boys, now we know you can fly; but as far as we know, we’re the only three humans who can fly without some sort of mechanical propulsion. Do you understand what I’m saying?”

“Yes Daddy, we know. We have read all about it on the laptops Mama Kenna gave us. We know all about flying and the history of flying. We still want to know why Tana and Jana cannot fly with us,” Falcon said as we soared lazily over the ranch.

“I’m not sure – we’ll have to get Papa Adam to help us find the answer.”

“How fast do you fly, Daddy?” Hawk asked.

“I flew to Washington, D.C. in eight minutes. Then flew to Mexico City from there in less than seventeen minutes. How fast is that?”

“Wow, you were flying at Mach-15. Will Hawk and I ever be able to fly that fast?” Falcon asked, and I had to smile at the grin they shared.

“When you master the art of flying and you’re comfortable with the mechanics of taking off and landing, you’ll both fly as fast, if not faster than me. We need to agree that you will always fly together. Never-ever fly alone – never take chances and never take your sisters up with you until you have each mastered flying yourselves.”

“We agree, Daddy,” they answered.

“Good, now let’s go for a fast ride. Stay with me and stay close.”

I flew vertical to fifteen thousand feet then leveled off to the north-northwest. Looking to either side of me, I smiled as I saw my two wingmen flying naked, each enclosed in their own shroud, not three feet from me. They were taking in all the sights of the terrain below, smiling and pointing constantly as we flew.

“That’s the Rocky Mountains in the distance. Do you want to have a closer look?”

Falcon was excited when he said, “YES! We’ve read all about them. The main mountain range starts in western Canada and runs all the way into New Mexico, with some smaller peaks extending into Mexico.”

“What’s the tallest peak in America?”

“Mt. McKinley in Alaska,” Hawk said.

“What’s the tallest peak in the contiguous U.S.?”

Falcon answered quickly, “Mt. Whitney, in Sequoia National Park, California.”

“What’s the tallest mountain in the world?”

Falcon answered, “Mt. Everest is the tallest above sea level, but not the tallest overall.”

“Really? What mountain is tallest over all?”

I didn’t even know this, I thought Mt. Everest was the tallest.

“Mauna Kea in Hawaii, it is 33,476 feet from the floor of the Pacific Ocean to its peak,” Hawk answered.

“Where did you boys find all of this information?”

Wikipedia. When we discovered Wikipedia, we read everything on we could find listed there – twice and memorized it. Including all the reference links,” Falcon answered.

“You boys want to fly down and take your mom and sisters a snowball?”

“Yeah ... Let’s go get some snow, Daddy. We’ve read all about snow, but this is the first we’ve seen.”

They followed me in formation as I banked and flew toward a high, snow covered peak near the Wyoming - Montana state line.

We gathered up all we could hold in our hands and compacted the powdery snow into snowballs. With the six snowballs, we quickly flew back to the ranch and settled slowly to the rear deck overlooking the lake.

Jana and Tana ran out to greet us, followed by Savana and Andrea.

“Where did you get the snow?” The girls asked.

Falcon told them. “We flew to the Rocky Mountains and brought each of you a snowball.”

He and Hawk gave their four snowballs to their moms and sisters.

I handed the two snowballs I held in my hands, to the boys. The boys, their sisters, and moms ate snow before we ate breakfast.

I was getting hungry too, it was already 8:00 am.


With our research and development coming at us faster than anyone had imagined, our days were in a rush and the phones were ringing constantly. We now have seven incoming lines and three lines strictly for outgoing calls. Adam and Kendra have hired two switchboard operators and set them up in one of the downstairs rooms in the first lake home.

We have digital communication capabilities and can switch a call from cellphone to land line and from one office to another, including the shop and the new machinist buildings under construction.

Carlton and Brenda are the most efficient two people I’ve ever known. The things those two can accomplish in a day amazes all of us. Carlton Bramlett has all the major manufacturers of energy related generators, relays, switches, and modules, in the world – on his cellphone’s hot list. He is either talking to one through his headset, while he works, or he’s waiting for a callback from another while he’s refining and rechecking his designs or output projections.

At our next regular Monday meeting, we agreed unanimously to let a manufacturing contract for the dynamos we would use in the New-Age Power Modules. We agreed on a small company whose main office is in Amarillo, Texas. They have a branch in Sallisaw, Oklahoma but their main manufacturing plant is in Elk City, Oklahoma, which wasn’t far from us and easy for Carlton to access as he oversees production start-up.

A new division was formed to manufacture the dynamos. Lightfoot LLC, extended a line of credit to our new manufacturing company – Dyna-Lectric Generation, NA – for the construction of a new plant and assembly lines necessary for the projected demand for our Power Modules world wide.

Dyna-Lectric Generation, secured a line of credit with a transfer of thirty percent of total shares of the newly formed corporation to Lightfoot, LLC.

Susan and Leigh had the contracts drawn and ready for the signing. Suma took care of all the press releases. The signing ceremony was a big event at the Elk City plant, for all concerned – but hardly made a ripple in the news events across Oklahoma and the rest of America.

Now that all of this was on the way to becoming reality, the masters in our head-shed turned their attention solely on the development of the auto engines which would soon stand the transportation industry on its rear bumper.

Cathy is at the shop daily, even though she’s a new mother and nursing. She brings Robbi and Bobbi with her and puts them in the playpen as she works on her speed sensor solenoids.

She and Jennette had a workable model of one sensor, and designs for the turbine engine within a week.

Brenda and Deanne now have a dozen small fuel cells the size of a four inch test tube. We have recently taken delivery of the new cars from Ford Motor Company. Jerl and Lester have the used car we needed. Both of them have eagerly volunteered to work on the new engine for the Corvette, which was Kendra’s and Adam’s pet project. With the help of the two shade-tree mechanics, they were getting close to mounting the converted, New-Age engine into the frame of the Corvette.

In the three weeks it took to get all of this rolling, the family has gathered at different times with the remaining pregnant women on the ranch, for the births of their babies.

Suma was the most excited about her twins, Luna and Nila. As soon as she was back inside the house, she called her grandparents at Vance Air Force Base in Enid.

Liz, Lisa and Laura – our medical staff, were getting antsy – wanting to be impregnated. They could deliver before we started the next round of pregnancies. Lenora and Constance were working with the new teachers Savana and Andrea hired – upon Susan and Leigh’s recommendations. Nora and Connie never said a word about their own babies but they made sure they were always close at bedtime.

“Boyd, we need to set a time for you to meet Liz, Lisa and Laura at the lake this week. Andrea and I feel now is the time for them, and they’re anxious to have your babies.”

We were in bed, relaxing after a long day. I had noticed a change lately in the sleeping arrangements, but never said a word. Only a fool would complain when four beautiful women slept in his bed each night.

Lenora and Constance were now sleeping fulltime on either side of me – Andrea and Savana were on either side of them.

“I agree, you set it up and we’ll go out for a late night swim,” I told her.

Hawk and Falcon are with me constantly when they aren’t in class with their sisters. If we’re at our weekly meeting, the boys sit and listen attentively to each and every word spoken.

If I’m meeting with the military, they’re right by my side, always ready for me to say – let’s go – so we can fly.

They are absolutely identical, even Savana has problems telling them apart. For whatever reason, I know as soon as I look at them or hear them speak, which is which. The three of us are becoming one as we think alike and spend time together. I’m as bad as they are, I want them near me at all times. I want to help them learn – and learn from them – as they become more involved in all we’re doing.

The boys are like shadows to each other, one is hardly ever more than a few feet from the other – never out of sight of each other.

They shadow Adam and me when possible and have asked me if they could fly across the pasture, from the house to the shop to meet us, after they’ve been dismissed from classes.

Savana and I sat down with them and talked it out.

She agreed to let them fly unattended, when they promised her they would never go against her wishes, if they only flew to where Papa Adam and Daddy were.

They wear the same style cargo shorts that Adam, Carlton and I wear, along with their long sleeve pullover shirts with pouches and pockets on the sleeves. The twins are now close to a month old and already three foot tall with long hair as black as Savana’s and mine. They wear it braided in a single braid down their back.

They’re as smart as a computer and can see a solution as soon as someone throws a problem at them. Their minds are like sponges, absorbing information, then sorting it at an amazing rate as they feed their voracious appetite for knowledge.

Adam gave each of them a communication transceiver which straps on their wrists, making sure they understood about the military frequency, keeping our conversations strictly on our private channel.

“Hawk, you’re Eagle Two ... Falcon, you’re Eagle Three. This is very important and not a game. Always use those call names whether you’re flying or not. Call Eagle One for your dad, and Eagle Base for me. You must both remember also, that you can never use the Eagle Nest call sign on the military frequency, unless there is an emergency and you can’t reach your dad or me. Then switch over and call for Eagle Nest and identify yourselves. You will have made contact with The Pentagon,” Adam explained to them.

“Yes Sir.” They jumped to their feet and saluted. Adam and I looked at each other and smiled, then we grabbed the boys and hugged them.

Savana and I are the only ones who know of the twins’ abilities to communicate with Savana and me by mental telepathy and we’ve kept it that way. Not by verbal agreement, just by the fact that we never talk about it in front of others.

The next afternoon after we had eaten and were relaxing, Savana and Andrea came to me with their arms out, smiling. They were accompanied by Liz, with her assistant nurses, Lisa and Laura.

The three military nurses have gone through some extreme physical changes since we swam together that first time. Not only do they not look like military personnel, they don’t look like any nurses I’ve ever seen either – And I’ve seen some pretty nurses.

Liz Barker was chosen to be first – she was just as excited and nervous as she had been that day up at Vance Air Force Base when we first met. Liz was waiting on the meteorite, flanked by Savana and Andrea. The three of them were smiling as I swam down to meet them. Lisa and Laura were on either side of her as I stepped close to Liz.

“Liz, I hope you know, if you give birth to our babies we’ll want you here with us always,” I told her.

She told me, “I want to be here, Boyd. I love all of you like family and I could never go back to living on the base. Please make me the mother of your babies and let me experience what the others have. Let me be a part of the family, to help raise and provide medical care for all our babies.”

I pressed myself between her spread thighs and she was wild as she thrashed and forced her body up to meet me. With one last thrust we sealed our commitment with the fertilized eggs of our babies in her womb.

Laura was next and though she is younger and less experienced in sex, she made up for it with enthusiasm as she locked her legs around me and her arms around my neck, pulling me forward as she fell back on the rock, opening her body to me.

“Do me Boyd, I’ve wanted this for so long. Now give me what all the women here want. Give me your babies and make me a part of your big family.”

Laura and I held each other as we sealed our own deal. This deal would bring two more Little Indians into the family.

I turned to Lisa and her arms were waiting for me. Her legs were open and I nestled my way into her as she smiled.

“Do me, Boyd. Make more babies so we can all love them.”

A week later, Savana smiled and kissed me as we stepped away from the dinner table.

“Boyd – tonight’s the night. Andrea and I are ready for you. Constance and Lenora are more than ready. We know you have some things to finish up with Adam and Carlton so we’ll meet you at the lake when you’re through,” she said as she pressed her sexy belly against me.

“I’ll be there shortly. I’ll tell Adam and Carlton we’ll meet early tomorrow and discuss the next project to put into action,” I told her as I looked at Nora and Connie standing behind her.

No matter how many times Savana and I make love – the next time is always as good as our first time, and tonight was no exception. She always seems to have a little something extra to add to our lovemaking. Though she wanted to wait and let the others go first, they wanted her to be first.

Savana is half Cherokee and I suppose that’s the reason we have become such good friends, lovers and life-mates. We understand and anticipate each others thoughts and feelings. I could have searched the world over and not found a better mate. Making love to Savana is experiencing sex to the ultimate. Tonight she was going all out in her excitement. She, and the rest of us, were excited that Nora and Connie were about to be impregnated.

“Boyd, Connie will be next, then Lenora. These cousins have wanted you since they first saw you lying asleep in the bed the night they came to live with us. Now is their time,” Andrea spoke as she helped Connie into position on the glowing rock, to be impregnated.

“Connie,” I spoke as she smiled at me.

“Boyd, I’m ready. There’s no way I could ever feel pain. I’ve wished for this and dreamed of this long enough. I hope we have a boy and a girl. I want a Cherokee Brave and I want him to be just like Hawk and Falcon. I want to name him Talon. If we do have a baby girl, I want her name to be Arrah, like an arrow and I want her to fly straight and true, the same as her brothers,” Connie smiled as she told me of her plans to name her babies. I like her choices.

“Do me now and do me deep, Boyd Lightfoot!”

Savana and Andrea helped Connie to her feet, but not before she raised her head to kiss me, “We did it Boyd, I can feel it. We now have Talon and Arrah in my womb.”

I was still hard and recovering fast when I saw Lenora hop upon the meteorite with no help, spreading her knees wide.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.