Shockwave
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

As I neared the shop, there were two vehicles crossing the bridge. I didn’t recognize them and flew over to drop in behind the shop, stepping out into the road as they neared. There were two young women and a young man in the first car and two more young women in the second car.

“Can I help you?” I asked the man as got out of the first car.

“Yes ... I hope we’re at the right place. We’re looking for Boyd Lightfoot’s ranch.”

“You’ve found it. What can I do for you?”

“We were asked to come here today and meet with Professor Adam Richards. I’m Carlton Bramlett, graduate student at OSU, working under Professor Richards – and so are the others here,” he spoke, waving his hand back toward the vehicles.

“Carlton, I’m Boyd Lightfoot. I’m pleased to meet you. I’m afraid we’re a little tight on living quarters right now. All of you will have to stay with us at the mobile home up the road. We have four sets of bunk beds and you can shower and eat there with us.”

“We can make it Mr. Lightfoot, we’re used to even less in some places we we’ve been.”

“Good, I’ll get with Adam shortly – by the way, he’s due back any minute – and we’ll plan another building for permanent housing.”

“Mr. Lightfoot, I’m not sure that will be necessary. I honestly don’t think we’ll be here that long.”

“Carlton, just call me, Boyd. Pull your vehicles over here in the shade by the shop. I think Adam may offer you an lifetime opportunity right here.”

“Boyd, uh, no offense – but we’ve been planning careers in geophysics and nuclear power generation for years. I’m not sure we’d be happy out here in the sticks ... again, no offense to you.”

“Carlton, when you hear what Adam has to offer you, you’ll rush to change your mailing address.”

I smiled at the look on his face.

He grinned at what I’d just told him ... shaking his head. He turned and motioned for the drivers of the two cars to pull into the driveway next to the shop.

“Boyd, I want you to meet Brenda Mason, Cathy Miller, Jennette Toms, and Deanna Reynolds.

“Ladies, meet Boyd Lightfoot.”

I shook hands with each of the young women and led them into the building. I flipped the switch to start the exhaust fans and they roared to life, moving the hot humid air out, pulling the cool air in from under the shade trees. The trees have already leafed out to shade the entire roof and grounds around the west side of the shop.

None of the young women were centerfold models, but none were hags either. Two of them were a little hippy, with wide asses – and the other two were almost too skinny – for my preferences anyway – as I assessed them.

“Boyd do you have any idea what we’ll be working on?” Brenda asked. She seemed to be the woman in charge – if there is a woman in charge.

“Yes, we plan to take that portable generator over there under the workbench and convert it to an alternative fuel source.”

She looked the Honda generator over then turned to me, “Well, if I know Adam and Andrea Richards, there has to be more than converting a small portable generator to an alternative fuel source, that brought all of us out here.”

“You are absolutely right, and Adam will be here shortly. He can explain it all to you.”

Adam stepped through the door at that instant, “We’re here now, Boyd. I see you’ve met my Graduate Assistants, as I prefer calling them.”

As soon as he walked into the shop, the grad students hurried to him when they saw him standing straight and walking.

“Boyd, will you do me a favor and bring the new fuel sample from the mobile home? I want to give our associates a preliminary introduction to the new power source for the world’s energy.”

“Be right back.”

“Here you go Adam,” I handed him the sealed glass container.

“Professor Richards, did you say this sample was at the mobile home we saw ahead of us about a hundred yards past the shop?” Brenda asked.

“Yes.”

“Then how did Boyd get there and back so fast?” Deanna asked as she looked at me.

“We’ll get to that part later. First, I want to show each of you the lab tests Andrea and I ran on this fuel sample ... But before I start, please throw out all you’ve ever learned about radiation and nuclear energy. This is a whole new era in powering generators.”

Carlton interrupted him...”Professor, this is too much too fast! Will you please tell us about your amazing cure for Polio?”

“All in due time Carlton ... Now, I chose the five of you to come here because you’re the best I’ve ever seen at taking on a new, unproven project. I want you to help us design and build a prototype generator powered by this self renewing energy source.”

Again, Carlton spoke instantly, “Professor – in all of science – in all our imaginative dreams combined – there is no such thing as a self renewing energy source – except for the sun,”

“There is now!” Adam smiled as he spoke.

As I sat over to the side of the group, Adam started telling his five grad-students about the new fuel we have in our possession. He did this without disclosing the actual source, even though there were repeated questions as to the whereabouts of such a fuel and how we came to possess it.

“ ... So, my first project for the five of you will be to convert a gasoline engine to the new fuel source, and once we see it run, we’ll build the prototype of a much larger dynamo...

A power unit, which will be capable of generating over a gigawatt per hour of electricity – and run for hundreds of years without radiation, dirty water, refueling, or repairs.”

“Professor, now I know why you chose all of us. You know we have already done this very thing – in theory. We’ve just never had the fuel, the support, nor the backing to complete such a study,” Deanne spoke now, as they learned more about why Adam brought them here.

“You’re right Deanne, and I want you to build that dynamo right here in this shop. I want it, and the power plant to fit inside the back of a pickup.”

We can do that Professor. We know our theory will work and we know the cooling process will be self generated. We’ve just never had a fuel source which would turn the dual dynamos at the speeds we’ll need them to turn, without using steam or generating excessive heat,” Jennette added.

They were becoming more excited, as Adam explained to them why they were here.

“Carlton, did you bring that small turbine engine prototype we developed?” Adam asked.

“We sure did Professor. Though I was curious as to what you had in mind to fuel it.

“Good, I want you to remove the Honda engine from this unit, and couple the turbine to the generator.

“Brenda you and Deanne will need to come up with a reliable fuel cell for the fuel source we have. The only thing we’ve found so far, which will contain the matter, is glass, or ceramic coated glass. Maybe you can try heat hardened ceramic or even glass lined ceramic, to be more on the safe side.”

“Jennette, what will you need to start working on the dynamo for the larger prototype we plan to build?” Adam asked.

“We’ll need armatures and lots of copper windings ... We’ll need at least two of those dynamo casings, and the armatures we have at your storage shed in Stillwater.”

“Boyd, can you manage the casings and armatures she’s talking about? All told, they will weigh over fifteen hundred pounds.”

“Sure, not a problem. You’ll have to tell me where they’re located, and what to look for.”

“I’ll go with him Professor,” Cathy spoke up.

“Boyd?”

“If you say so, Adam,” I answered, looking Cathy over. She’s probably the most attractive of the young women. By that, I mean she has the largest breasts and the hottest body.

“Very well...

“Cathy you may want to change clothes,” he told her.

“These are fine,” she said as she stood and dusted off the seat of her short skirt.

“Meet me at the bridge in five minutes and we’ll leave right away,” I told her, glancing at Adam, to see him smiling.

I had my backpack with my flight suit packed inside, and stepped around behind the shop to pull it on. Not that I need the flight suit, just that I feel more comfortable now that I’ve flown in it. Besides, it makes me invisible to radar and gives me a feeling of security.

I was standing on the end of the bridge when Cathy came out of the shop, looking around. I waved to her and she started toward me, after hesitating.

“Mr. Boyd?” she looked at me closely.

“Call me Boyd, Cathy. We’re going to be cozy for the next few minutes.”

“Umm ... well, if you say so.” Again she looked at me sort of funny – and I couldn’t blame her.

“Put your arm around my neck Cathy, and just trust me. Adam would never have told you to go with me, if there was any chance of you getting hurt.”

“I realize that, and you seem to be a kind, gentle person. I trust you.” She was smiling as put her arm loosely around my neck.

“OH SHIT!” She screamed as we flew upwards from the bridge, for a mile before leveling off toward Stillwater.

“Are you OK?” I asked.

“Boyd ... how are you doing this? This is amazing!”

“I’m gifted, will that do for now?”

“I suppose ... and believe me, you certainly are gifted!”

“You may be more comfortable lying flat on my back. Just twist your way around and hold onto my shoulders.”

“Are you sure I won’t fall off?”

“I’m sure – my wife flies with me like this and she loves it.”

“Wow, I love this too, Boyd. Now I know why Professor Richards suggested I change clothes. I can feel my skirt riding up over my butt.” She was laughing as she spoke.

“I hope you’re wearing panties.”

“Well, actually – a thong.” She really laughed when she told me that.

“Get ready, we’ll surely be spotted by Air Force pilots as we near Stillwater.”

“Oh my!” Cathy laughed again, squirming on my back.

“So, you’re just going to give the fly-boys a show? Is that what you’re saying?”

“I can’t help it ... I love this Boyd. The way I feel right now, I don’t give a damn who sees my naked ass!”

“It gets better after dark.”

OH-REALLY?

“My wife flies naked.”

“You shouldn’t have told me that – I’m about to have an orgasm already. Does she fly on top of you like this?”

“No, I turn over.”

“Boyd ... I just got an orgasm! Flying like this is such a turn-on. I can hardly contain myself.”

“Would you like some more?”

“What a question! Yes I want more ... Uh, I have to tell you though ... I’m engaged to be married.”

“I wasn’t referring to sex. I was going to give you a ride that would make you blow the bottom out of your your thong.”

“My thong doesn’t have a bottom!”

“Then you’re really going to like this ride.”

“I’m ready! If it feels any better than what I’ve experienced so far, I’ll take my thong off and throw it away.” I felt her legs spreading apart as she pressed herself against me.

“Boyd, uh ... I hope it’s okay for me to tell you this ... you have a really sexy butt!”

“Well – since we’re comparing – so do you.”

“I love being humped from behind – not really doing it, but with my boyfriend riding me while he slips between my legs.”

“You’re getting overly excited, Cathy!”

“I know ... How long before we get to Stillwater?”

“That’s it down there.”

“Well – screw it all.” Cathy scoffed.

“Only if you’re sure.”

“Can we really do it on the way back? How will we ever manage to carry all the parts and materials we need to take back?”

“No problem, I’ll put all of them on my back.”

“Where will I ride?”

“I’ll ride on your back.”

“Oh!”

“Where are the parts located?”

“Over there to the right, in the storage building next Professor Richard’s garage.”

“I see it. I came up here with my wife, Savana – to meet with Adam and Andrea in their lab.”

“Wow. So you know Andrea too?”

“Sure, she’s best friends with my wife. They’re both pregnant with my twins.”

“Oh Lord! I suppose that means you’re very prolific?”

“VERY.”

“I’m not on the pill.”

“You’d look great, pregnant with my twins.”

“Damn it Boyd, hush,” Cathy told me, then pushed herself against my butt.

The dynamo casings were larger than I imagined. I rolled them out onto the floor of the storage building, then lined them up end to end, like culvert tile. I took the two armature shafts and six rolls of copper wire, with over ten miles of wire per roll and lay inside the casings. I stooped down and crawled through the round casings, then pulled the two, four foot long shafts into the casings, beneath my body.

“Boyd, where will I ride?”

“I’ll be right back Cathy. Lose that thong if you dare - you could even strip naked if you’re brave enough to ride back with me without your clothes.”

“I can hardly wait to fly naked with you. How long will you be gone?”

“Maybe four minutes.”

“I’ll be ready!” Cathy had already started stripping. I watched her as she stood naked in front of me.

“Hold that thought, Cathy. Here, put your clothes in this backpack, I’ll be right back for you.”

“Hurry Boyd. I’m shaking, I’m so excited.”

The extra weight of the casings and armatures, was no more drag than the weight of Cathy on the flight to Stillwater. I doubt there’ll be any limits to the weight I can lift and/or fly with. I flew with the small plane on my back. Now, with the weight of the casings, armatures, and copper wire, my flight was effortless. I was back at the shop with the casings at my feet in two minutes.

I didn’t open the door to the shop. I was excited about Cathy, and she’s standing naked, waiting for me back in Stillwater.

I was back to get her in less than a minute and Cathy ran to me as I stepped inside the door.

“Cathy, you’ve sure changed. When we met at the bridge, you weren’t sure you wanted to fly with me.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.