You Should Leave
Chapter 4: Strike 3

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Strike 3 - A couple tries multiple times, over several years to have a successful threesome with another man. It doesn't go as planned. [This story was posted elsewhere, but has a new enhanced and expanded ending.]

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex  

A week later, we found ourselves in an Uber, headed to the local swingers club that Steve had told her about years earlier. She was dressed to attract in a slinky little dress that came down just past her crotch with a plunging neckline and no underwear. I was in a casual suit, with an open-collared shirt. We both looked pretty good, all things considered.

We got there just after ten, and things were pretty quiet. We opted for table service and ordered a bottle of champagne. A sexy girl waited on us hand and foot. We toasted to new experiences and had just settled in when I noticed she was staring across the dance floor. I followed her gaze and saw an athletic looking black man, who seemed to be about ten years our senior, staring back at my wife.

“That was fast,” I whispered to her.

“Oh hush,” she replied, teasing me. “I’m just looking.”

“Then, you don’t want him to ask you to dance when he gets here? Because he is on his way.”

“Oh, shit, really?” she asked rhetorically. She looked back just as the stranger arrived at our table.

“Hi,” he said, breaking the ice, “mind if I join you, folks?”

Janet smiled. I decided to speak for us.

“Not at all,” I said, sliding over, to give him space next to Janet. “I’m Dave, and this is Janet.”

We shook hands, and then he took Janet’s hand and kissed it softly. She practically swooned. Damn, she was easy to impress.

“Jared,” he introduced himself, “pleasure meeting you folks. So, what brings y’all out here tonight? First time here?” he asked two questions.

I answered the second one first, “Yes, it is our first time here. It’s also our first time doing this.”

“Oh, cool, well welcome,” he said, not waiting for me to answer the first question.

“Thanks,” Janet said, sipping her Champagne.

“As for what brings us out tonight, well, my wife and I are hoping to have a threesome with a handsome stud. From the look on her face and the way her nipples are about to bust through that dress, I think she wants it to be you.”

Janet shot me a dirty look.

“Oh, well that’s good to know,” Jared said as he eyed Janet’s breasts. “They do seem to be wanting some attention. Would you care to dance, Janet?”

Janet smiled and stood up, “I would love to.”

With that, Jared took her hand and led her out to the dance floor. Janet loved to dance. I pretty much hated it. Jared was very good at it, and they stayed out there a long time, through fast and slow songs. I could tell she was into him and he seemed to feel the same. During slow songs, they were stuck together tightly, groping and feeling each other up. I was hard the entire time they were out there.

Our waitress came by and brought another bottle. “Oh, your wife is lucky,” she said to me when she saw me staring intently at Janet.

“How so?” I asked.

“Jared has a huge cock and is a great fuck,” she stated bluntly. “He has a nickname here.”

She was giggling which made me laugh along. “Oh yeah? What’s that?”

“King Dong,” she said, holding her hands about a foot apart, grinning wickedly. “She’ll be sore for a while, but it’s so worth it.”

I had to stand briefly to adjust the position of my growing boner in my pants. I fixed it and sat back down. The waitress was looking at the bulge in my pants. “You have a decent package, too, from what I can tell. Why aren’t you out there dancing with some horny housewife?”

I felt my face get warm and realized I was blushing. “I’m just kind of here to check things out and hang out with my wife.”

She giggled again, “Well, it seems like Jared is hanging out with your wife. I understand though. We get a lot of cuckolds in here.”

“Cuckold?” I said, looking a little perturbed, “I’m not a cuckold.”

She grinned and handed me a full glass of champagne. “Yeah ok,” she responded. “If you say so.”

“I’m not!” I fired back, growing slightly irritated. “We’ve never done anything like that.”

She put her hand on my shoulder and leaned down to speak softly. Her blouse fell away from her chest giving me an unobstructed view of her small, perky breasts. “Well, if you’re not a cuckold yet, you will be when King Dong finishes with her. She’ll never be satisfied with this.” She reached down and squeezed my cock playfully. I was about to argue with her, but she gave me a wink and pranced away.

I looked on the dance floor for Janet but couldn’t find her. I stood up and looked around the club. Neither her nor Jared were anywhere in sight. I suddenly felt abandoned, and it was not a pleasant feeling. I exited our booth and began wandering around searching for her. I crossed the room and found there was another bar area in the back.

Several of the booths in this area had curtains drawn shut. As I passed them, I could hear loud moans and grunts. Was Janet in one of them? I listened intently but didn’t recognize her voice, though that didn’t mean much. I walked through and back out into the central club area. I found another hallway that had four doorways marked as private rooms. They were all closed. Shit! Was she in one of them getting fucked right now? My heart was pounding, and I felt my adrenaline pumping.

I exited the hall and saw a sign for the restrooms. I looked there but didn’t find either of them. I headed back to our booth, and as I rounded the corner, I saw the two of them seated there. Janet was leaning back, and Jared was kissing her neck and shoulder. As I approached, I could see he had his hand up under her skirt, and she was gripping his cock through his pants. It looked enormous.

“Oh, there you guys are,” I nervously croaked as I slid into the booth facing them. Janet jumped up at the sound of my voice, and Jared languidly stopped kissing her and looked across the table at me with a smirk on his face.

“Oh, Dave,” Janet said shakily. She was out of breath, and her face was red. “We wondered where you went.”

“I was looking around then went to the restroom,” I explained, leaving out my frantic search for her. “Where were you guys? I didn’t see you dancing.”

She looked a little uncomfortable. I noticed Jared’s hand was still under her skirt and was moving rhythmically.

“Uh, we went to the ladies room,” she explained with her voice sounding very breathy.

“You ready to go?” I asked.

Her eyes opened wide, and she looked at me with a mixture of lust and concern, “Uh, well,” she started speaking, but stopped to gasp as Jared did something under the table. “J-Jared invited us to go to his place for a few drinks. Want to go?”

I sat there watching them. Janet arched her back as she inhaled deeply. I sat forward and spoke sharply. “Jared, do you mind if I speak with my wife alone for a few minutes?”

For the first time since I’d walked up, he looked at me. I could tell he was thinking. There was a long pregnant pause, then he turned to Janet, kissed her and pulled away. As he stood up, he pulled his fingers up to his mouth and sucked them off, winking at my wife. “I’ll be back in a few minutes,” he said to her, then walked away.

Janet straightened her clothes and sat up to face me. “You ok, baby?” she asked demurely.

“Are you sure you want to do this with him?” I asked her, avoiding her question.

She shrugged, “I think so, I mean why not? He seems hot and is into me.”

“Yeah,” I agreed, “but I don’t know.” I was hesitating, and she sensed it.

“Are you changing your mind, again?” she asked, her voice tinged with frustration.

“No, no,” I explained, “it’s not that.”

“Then what? He’s good looking. He’s black, and he has a huge cock. It’s like right out of our porn fantasy.”

“So, you want this, then?”

“Yeah, I do,” she hesitated like she was debating with herself what to do, then she went on. “But not if you’re going to freak out again. It’s getting really old, Dave. We have played with this fantasy for years. You tell me, over and over, that you want it, but every time we try to do something you change your mind or get pissed off. I don’t want to do that anymore. Either we’re doing this thing tonight, or we’re done with it completely. If we are, then let’s do it! If not, then let’s go home. Are we doing it or not?”

I glanced from her to where Jared was waiting, watching us, then back to Janet. It had come down to this. I had a choice to make. Should I say no and take her home, back to our everyday life? Would she get bored with me again? Would she regret not doing it? Would she hold it against me, letting the resentment build up like last time? Should I say yes, and this stranger fuck my wife? Would it be the spark she needed to keep things hot for us? Would it be a one-time thing? Would she want more?

Either way, there were risks and rewards. I couldn’t decide. Eventually, it came down to one thing and one thing only. What would make Janet happy? In the end, that’s all I cared about.

“Okay,” I conceded, “let’s do it. But, remember, I have to be involved. I’m not just doing it to watch you fuck him. I want to be with you, part of the experience as a threesome. The minute I feel I’m not wanted, I’m done.”

“I never want you to feel unwanted, honey,” she reassured me. “Do you feel that way now?”

I did, but I didn’t want her to know just how strongly. “A little,” I admitted, “you seemed to focus on him so much that you forgot I was even here. I mean, I get that it’s new and exciting for you to have his attention. Just please remember not to ignore me.”

“I won’t,” she said with a big smile, “I promise.” She slid around the booth to me and kissed me. We made out for a few seconds until Jared’s voice interrupted.

“Is this a private party, or can I get in on the action?”

“Well,” I answered as I stood up next to him, “I think we were leaving.”

He looked disappointed. So, I pulled Janet over and pushed her to him. “I mean leaving to go to your place.”

“Oh!” he exclaimed, grinning as if he’d just won a prize. Janet took his hand in one of hers and mine in the other.

“Yes,” she said, “I’m going to go fuck both of my sexy men, together.”

“Sounds like a great idea,” I added.

We left the club and decided to ride with Jared to his condo. I was pretty nervous about it. We didn’t have a car and were giving this stranger a hell of a lot of trust. He could be a psychopath, a pimp, a criminal or a regular person. His car turned out to be a Porsche SUV. Well, that was reassuring. I offered to drive and let them sit in back, but he insisted on driving. I didn’t blame him. I wouldn’t permit a stranger to drive my expensive car either. I suggested Janet sit up front with him, but he told her to sit with me so that I could entertain her on the way to his place.

Was it weird that I felt less concerned with a stranger fucking my wife than driving my car?

I liked that idea. We climbed in and started making out right away. I got Janet’s tits out of her dress and was mauling them. I could see Jared watching us through his rearview mirror and made sure to give him great views of her bare breasts. A few minutes into the drive, she had my cock out and was sucking me aggressively. As we pulled into his parking garage, Janet slid a finger into my ass, and I lost it, cumming into her mouth as he parked the car. He turned in his seat and slipped a hand under her dress to play with her pussy as she swallowed every drop of my cum.

She lifted up and smiled, “Let’s go inside,” she said, “I want more of that.”

We exited the vehicle, and Janet left her tits hanging out as three of us walked hand-in-hand, with Janet in the middle, to the elevator. Fortunately, it was empty, and we didn’t run into any people on the way to his room. As we stood in the hallway, waiting for him to get his door open, Janet was rubbing his cock through his pants, then unzipped him and reached inside to stroke it.

He got the door opened, and we stumbled into his condo. He led us into his bedroom, and all three of us climbed up on it. Janet has his cock in her hands. It was one of the most massive cocks I’d ever seen. She was using both hands to stroke it up and down, while she licked and slobbered all over the fat spongy head.

Jared was busy getting out of his clothes as fast as possible. I pulled Janet’s dress off, then laid down and buried my face between her legs. She was soaking wet. I sucked on her fat labia and drank her thick nectar from them. She was moaning with her mouth full of an enormous black cock. I doubted she would be able to get much of it into her mouth, due to its girth, but she was determined to try.

She moved to straddle my face as I lay on my back. I stripped as I ate her juicy pussy. She was working Jared’s cock rapidly, head bobbing up and down, both hands sliding up and down, kneading and milking the shaft. My cock was rock hard and standing up straight in the air. I started lapping at her clit, and she cried out in pleasure. She reached behind her and tugged on my dick.

“Oh my God,” she moaned, “It’s too big! I don’t know if I can take it!”

I knew she wasn’t talking about my cock. Suddenly she lifted her pussy off my face and slid back down my body. She sat over my dick and rubbed it in her slit, coating the head with her wetness.

“I need your cock to get me open for Jared’s big dick, baby,” she explained as she guided the head to her opening and pushed herself down on my shaft. It took a couple of tries, but she was able to get me all the way inside. She was groaning and started fucking me aggressively. Jared stood on the bed in front of her and pushed his fat dick back into her mouth.

She sucked him as well as she could manage, while she was fucking me wildly. Her juices were running down my balls, and her cunt was gripping me tightly. I held onto her hips and thrust my hips up and down rapidly. I planted my feet on the bed and lifted my ass up hard, which forced my cock against her g-spot. She started grinding her hips, making her pussy move around my dick. After the third rotation, she squealed loud with her mouth full of dick and started cumming hard, thrashing wildly on my cock. I couldn’t hold on any longer and said, “Oh fuck!” and shot my seed into her pussy. It filled her quickly then started running out around my shaft, mixed with her cum.

Jared pulled out of her mouth, then jumped off the bed. Janet collapsed onto my chest, my softening cock sliding out of her pussy. Janet jumped and cried out, “Holy shit!” I looked behind her. Jared bent over licking her ass and pussy. Janet started shaking, then rolled onto her back. I moved to the side, watching.

Jared had his face buried in her pussy, licking and sucking at her. I was surprised that he had no qualms about my cum being there. He just dove right in. She was bucking wildly and came quickly. He kept eating her. She came a second time. She started moaning “Stop! Stop!” but he kept at it. She came a third time then jumped up suddenly saying “No, no, no, no” rapidly.

She pulled him onto the bed and attacked his cock, jacking it hard and sucking on it as if her life depended on it. She had about a third of in her mouth and was trying to get more. He had his hand on the back of her head and was pushing it down, forcing the fat head into her throat. She gagged and pulled off, then took a breath and went in again, getting more of it wedged into her throat.

She wretched, pulled off and gasped for air, then plunged back down on it. She was cock-crazed and out of control. I watched in amazement as she devoured Jared’s cock. At the same time, I realized, as I had feared, I was forgotten. In her lust and need to have Jared’s cock, she was utterly single-minded. I watched her getting more and more aggressive. I’d never seen her this fired up and wild.

She was making loud gurgling sounds as she worked her mouth on his shaft. Every few seconds she would pull off and breathe, laugh wildly then take it back into her throat. Then I saw something that completely blew my mind. As she was gagging herself on his massive cock, she started cumming. She was screaming around his shaft, jamming her mouth up and down and shaking all over. Liquid started shooting out of her pussy all over Jared’s bed, soaking it. Her entire body was shaking uncontrollably.

Her movements slowed, and she pulled off his cock. “Ohhhhhhh holy shit,” she groaned out. She lifted her head, hair soaked from sweat and looked into Jared’s eyes. I felt something, an energy, a feeling, shift. It was as if something in my heart tore or closed off. She had a look of shock and deep bliss on her face.

I watched as she rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide, looking very slutty. She giggled, and pulled on Jared’s hand, “Come here and fuck me,” she rasped, “I fucking need that cock!”

Jared rolled over her and knelt between her legs. She slid her hips down closer to him and spread herself wider. He gripped his hard shaft in his fist and slapped her pussy with it, hard making her jump and squeal. “Mmmm,” she growled, “that’s it. Give it to me.”

He rubbed the head in her slit. She bucked and moaned. “Please,” she begged, “fuck me. I need it.”

He slapped her pussy again, and she jerked in response, then whimpered, “Please, Jared! Please fuck my pussy! Please give me that cock!”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.