You Should Leave - Cover

You Should Leave

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Chapter 3: Foul Balls

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Foul Balls - A couple tries multiple times, over several years to have a successful threesome with another man. It doesn't go as planned. [This story was posted elsewhere, but has a new enhanced and expanded ending.]

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex  

In the weeks and months that followed the debacle with Steve, we never discussed it. We just moved on with our lives and acted like it never happened. We avoided the topic of threesomes, swinging and sharing altogether.

Before we knew it, two years had passed, and we had almost forgotten all about it. Then, it all started up again.

Janet received an invitation to attend a bachelorette party for one of her friends. It had been held at an infamous male strip club and apparently, things had gotten way out of control. Janet told me that the bride had first sucked and then fucked two of the male strippers. Several of the women had gotten involved, too. Showing off their tits and sucking the cocks of the dancers. A few of them had fucked the strippers.

“So what did you do?” I asked.

“I only watched,” she said, but she was acting very nervous and wouldn’t look me in the eye.

“Oh come on,” I said, “I know you better than that. Did you have any of the dancers dance for you?”

She blushed. “Maybe one guy danced for me,” she said, “but I didn’t get naked.”

I never thought she had, but the way she said it, told me there was more to the story.

“Was he naked?” I asked.

“Yeah, he was.”

“And was his cock hard?” I asked.

“Not at first,” she admitted.

“But it got hard?”

She sighed, “Yeah, it did.”

“While he was ‘dancing’ for you?”

She nodded.

“Did he see your tits?”

She nodded. “He pulled my sweater up and my bra off.”

“So he raped you?” I asked, sounding angry.

“No,” she answered, “I mean it wasn’t rape. I let him do it.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know why,” she answered honestly. “I was drunk and horny.”

“Is that when his cock got hard?”

“Not exactly,” she said.

“Did you touch it?”

“I held it in my hand,” she confessed.

“Did you suck it?” I asked, continuing the interrogation.

She didn’t answer so I asked again. “Just for a little while. That’s when he got extremely hard.”

“Was it big?”

“It was huge.”

“Did you like sucking it?”

She hesitated, but when I gave her another prodding, she answered, “Yes, I did.”

“Did he cum in your mouth?” I asked.

“Not in my mouth,” she said blushing more.

“Did he fuck you?” I asked, shocked. I didn’t think she would go that far.

“No! I swear! I wouldn’t do that,” she answered. For some reason, I believed her.

“He came on my tits,” she answered, crying. “I swear that’s all I did. The other women were willing to do more, so they mostly ignored me. I swear it, Dave. I’m so sorry.”

I hugged her and forgave her. We had sex that night, and it was intense. She was so fucking horny from the party, and I was on fire from her story. We did it several times, and both of us came several times.

The next afternoon, I caught her in the family room, fucking herself with a new real-looking black latex cock watching porn of a woman fucking black men while her husband watches. I hid in the hall and watched for a while, then snuck in and crawled to her on my hand and knees. After she came, I started her by licking my way up her thighs.

“Oh, fuck!” she shouted, “You scared the shit out of me. How long were you there?”

“Long enough,” I answered. The husband in the video was eating his wife’s pussy after her black lovers had finished fucking her and filling her with their cum.

“Was the stripper black?” I asked her as I licked slowly higher and higher. She spread her legs for me.

“Yes, he was,” she admitted.

I dragged my mouth against the puffy outer lips of her pussy. “Were you thinking of him now?”

She moaned and lifted her hips, pushing her pussy against me.

I licked between the lips, tasting her creamy cum and tangy arousal. “Did he fuck you?” I asked as my tongue split her labia and dabbed at the open hole of her cunt.

She gasped and pushed her pussy into my face more.

“Yes,” she said. I had only meant in her fantasy with the black dildo, but I had a sudden suspicion that she was admitting to something happening at the bachelorette party. I wasn’t sure. Either way, I pressed on.

I pushed my tongue inside her and wiggled it, then pulled it out long enough to ask, “Did he cum inside you?” I didn’t know whether I meant the stripper or her fantasy. I don’t know that I cared.

She groaned and bucked her hips, “Yes!” she shouted, “Yes, he came in me!”

I worked my tongue in and out of her pussy, fucking her with it and sucking, then pulled out suddenly, “Do you want me to lick you clean and suck up all his cum?”

She grabbed my head and pulled it to her pussy tightly. She wrapped her thighs around my hand and bucked hard, slamming her cunt onto my tongue. She screamed out “Yessss! Fuck yes!” as she started cumming. She rode my face, not letting me go. I sucked and licked and shoved my tongue in and out of her hot little hole as she came over and over, her pussy clenching and spasming on my tongue.

When her orgasm crested and she let go of my head, I moved up between her legs and slid inside her. She giggled and held onto me as I fucked her. She spread her legs around me and held on as I pumped away. She turned her head to the side and closed her eyes. I don’t know what she was thinking about or whom, but I didn’t care. I was fucking her, and right now, that moment, she was all mine. Her pussy felt somehow wetter and looser than it had the last time we fucked. Maybe it was my imagination.

“Do you like getting sloppy seconds,” she whispered in my ear. I let loose with a wail that started deep inside me and burst out loud and long as I came into her used, little pussy.

“Fuck yes!” I cried out as my thin sperm shot into her, splashing against the back of my wife’s pussy.

When we came down from our orgasmic high, neither of us spoke. We just lay there panting. I desperately hoped Janet was only talking about her fantasy, not the stripper having fucked her, but I was afraid to ask. I was scared of what she might say. So, I let it go.

This kind of roleplay scene became a recurring part of our sex life. Multiple times a week, we would watch interracial porn and fuck to it, acting out our roles. Often, she would use her black dildo as a stand-in. More and more the videos were of a cuckold nature with the husband watching weakly as his wife was fucked powerfully by one or more black bulls.

Many times, the cuckolded husband would be made to lick her cum-filled pussy after and clean her up. Every time, she would spread her legs and gesture for me to do my job. I would go down on her and pretend. A few times, she would even add to the realism, by making me go down on her after I had fucked her and cum in her. I was very reluctant at first, but I grew to like it more and more.

Before we knew it, another year had passed and our BBC - hotwife- cuckold roleplay had become the standard way we had sex. It had become routine. It had become too regular. The last few times, she had gotten off with her black dildo, had me clean her up, but didn’t let me fuck her. She made some excuse about being tired or needing to get up early. After a while, she didn’t even bother making excuses.

One Saturday morning, I was in the kitchen making a pot of coffee when she came in and sat down. I felt like I was losing her and decided I needed to do something to fix things.

“Janet,” I began, feeling like I was on the verge of throwing up, “are you bored with me?”

“What are you talking about?” she asked, staring at me blankly.

“Don’t I turn you on anymore?” I asked tentatively.

“Of course you do,” she said, laughing awkwardly. “Why?”

“Well, you know we haven’t had sex in almost two months,” I explained. She looked at me like I was crazy.

“You’re kidding, right?” she asked, “We had sex last night! What the hell are you talking about?”

I blushed. “No,” I corrected her, “we didn’t. You did. You got off with your toys, and I ate your pussy, but we didn’t fuck. We haven’t fucked in weeks. You haven’t even touched my cock in longer than that.”

“That’s not true,” she argued, “we did it just the other day. I remember.”

“Nope,” I stated matter-of-factly, “you get off, and then you go to sleep. You used to have some excuse, but lately, you just go to sleep.”

“So, what?” she asked angrily, “You aren’t getting enough?”

“I don’t get any,” I said, “I mean I love making you cum, I always have. But, we used to fuck all the time. It just seems like, since the bachelorette party, things have been different.”

She seemed to stiffen when I mentioned the bachelorette party. “Different how?” she asked. Her tone had calmed down from the edge of anger to what seemed a nervous curiosity.

“You seem to be fascinated with interracial sex,” I said. Janet rolled her eyes and tried to deny it. “I mean, that’s the only kind of porn you watch now.”

She hesitated.

“And, you always fantasize with the cock that looks like a giant, real black cock.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.